tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Lionhawk Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:50 am

The reason why I posted this last video is due to how it came about and what was in it because Rex touch on in many places what I have been posting about. For the last two years, something strange is occurring over here in terms of synchronicity. Here being my home. It has to do with time. The clocks. I'm not a clock watcher. I don't even have a watch. Nor have I had one since my teenage years. In part, because of the work I have done, I would always end breaking them. Nor do I wear jewelry. But I am a rookie facetor. Stonecutter. This is what is happening. When it first started, I would non challantly look to see what time it is and the time would be 10:00 or 3:00. I would experience it a few times a day. Then it increased to up to 6 to 8 times a day. Then:30 started coming up but not as often as the:00. What was strange was that the clocks in my house are not in sync with each other. A variance of like two minutes from each other and yet the phenom kept occurring. It was really starting to bug me so I did a session to see what was going on. That was where I saw myself phasing in time. There were three of me phasing into one. Also going in reverse. Going from one back to three of me. The next thing you know the clocks made a change. I'd look up and the clock would say 10:03 or 1:57. 3 minutes of difference on either side of the:00. Then it was like the clocks would give me a day off. When those days happened, the 11:11 would come up twice a day. I am still befuddled. So here I am researching on Youtube, and whatever I had a question on would magically appear in a video on their video index. This is what happened last night with the Leak Project. Here is another example. OXY and I were discussing, "RA." So I would select a video, with no mention of RA in the description. I get into the video and guess what gets discussed in the middle of the video? RA. So I guess OXY and I aren't finished discussing RA. Mind-boggling to say the least. And when I would non challantly look at the clock and it said 11:11, a vision of the Milky-Way galaxy would appear. Happens every time nowadays. No matter what I had been thinking of. I did see Gene's email address on the video that got disappeared, but I didn't write it down as I was preoccupied with what he was saying. My bad. Been looking for it but haven't found it yet. However, I did send an email last night to the Leak Project. I also sent one last week to Dr. Salla, No response yet. The email is probably buried.

So I get up Saturday morning and had intentions to post another post, but the bad weather started moving in and I decided to hold off. Then I decided to go get some breakfast. My neighbor across the street was out and about and I decided to pull in to say hi. He had a quad by-pass 2 years ago and recently found out he has type 2.
    Do you know what the docs told him? If you don't take all these meds, you will die. They then told him he had about 12 years to live. He's almost 52 now. The morning after his surgery, he walked 1/4 of a mile, and the whole staff was freaking out. The staff said that many, couldn't even walk for weeks after surgery.

more coming...

cyclops

Last edited by Lionhawk on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:15 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 2 15cb9510

I'm here to share a secret;  
    I am not who I've always been,
    The world that lies outstretched before me,
    Is not the only one I've seen,
    I've traveled on the tails of comets,
    I've burned up in the hearts of stars,
    I ‘ve been spat out of supernovas,
    That left me scattered near and far,
    I have dined in distant galaxies,
    And taught the birds to sing,
    I've danced for a whole lifetime,
    Upon Saturn's dusty rings,

I've been here for  long enough,
    To learn what makes the willow weep,
    I've sung celestial lullabies,
    That sent the moon to sleep,
    I've been both the flowing water,
    And the stone that blocks its way,
    I've been frozen,
    I 've been molten,
    And I'll be again someday,
    Though I've been a billion things,
    This is the first one that can smile,
    I'm pieces of the universe,
    Living as human for a while.  

By Erin Hanson

ClearWater, Vidya Moksha and Lionhawk like this post

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:21 pm

That was awesome, Mudra! Where do you find these wonderful things? Thank you! Cool

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 2 Butter10
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:57 pm

I love mudra's posts. They always take me to another beautiful place along the journey and often make me catch my breath. Hadriel  Lovely and Mahalo mudra.

I have most of Gene DeCodes interviews.. not all of them are posted in his thread on Mists.  I also have his email address Lionhawk. Here you go:

Gene Decode Email for further information: colosensei64@gmail.com

Blessed 2 Teach Show with Gene: https://blessed2teach.com/b2t-show/

Michael Jaco Nutrition website:
    https://goascentnutrition.com/?sca_ref=547975.W7jBkjWHa8

All products: https://goascentnutrition.com/collections/all

Inflammatory Bundle: Plak Gut Health, Turmeric Complex , D5+K2, Immune Booster, Apple Cider Vinegar, 50 Billion Pro-Biotic
    $168
    _____

Here is a partial transcript on Nanobot Replication Inhibitor:

Topical: a mud mix that has diatomaceous earth zeolite activated charcoal and clay. that’ll help a lot.

Michael:
    this one uh borax and boron mineral, I've used this before. I'm taking
    bass with this. It's it says that it’s only known Nanobot replication inhibitor.

Gene: You're talking about taking it orally. I've never seen it taken orally but that's interesting. Yeah there's another one. If you do a soak is you do a very small pinch of a detergent, like laundry soap. Yeah and go to the like the pet store and get the alfalfa pellets for hamsters and put a cup of those in the bathtub in the hottest water you can get in and put up like a say about a half milliliter (10th of a teaspoon) of detergent and then soak in that and the the nanotech prefers the hamster pellets over you because it's more vibrant and more alive.

If you have a black light you can actually see it going on you can see them streaming out of your body into the hamster pellets.

So if you have topical issues, or near skin, you know first two three inches of tissue below the skin - they'll stream out and soak in that and then all you have to do is get out and take a regular shower with something. Like I prefer Dr Bonner’s peppermint because it's a universal antidote. The peppermint and get that off and then put on some good thick gloves and wash the bathtub down and wipe it down with a paper towel make sure you get all of that out of there and then you know you can wipe it down with some a little bit of diatomaceous earth zeolite and activated charcoal and then wash it down again and that's all gone and so that's a really powerful way to deal with that.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Lionhawk likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPJ4VIUp0BM
    Michael Jaco & Gene Decode

and this

GENE DECODE 4 DISCUSSES LATEST UPDATES WITH NICHOLAS VENIAMIN
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/orBgfHEmyxRb/

Gene also discusses being dead for 30 minutes and what happened to him while talking to God.

Lionhawk likes this post

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:29 pm

Sorry, Carol for not getting back to you in the way I should have. Been juggling a lot of stuff here lately. I also appreciated your grateful compliments. I didn't want to just respond with a short response. I hope you understand. That being said, I am going to target this post for your ears. But I will forewarn you that some parts are not pretty, so I will be as gentle as I can. But the end will be worth it.

So here goes...

My first wife and I moved to Utah in 1981. It was her home State. During that recession. Things were really bad everywhere as far as employment goes. We eventually bought a house that was located 2 miles from the South gate of Hill Airforce Base. The base housed the F-16 jets. They constantly flew over our house. We were also not far from Highway 15, which runs north and south through Utah. One day I decided to take a day and go trout fishing on the Weber River. The river is north of the base. The land was sort of desolate north of the base. No houses because it was gov property. My spidey senses went off as I was driving by there. I blurted out, "I have a ship!" I also sensed a presence. It was like it called out to me.
    I was stunned! Totally unexpected. But it was underground, and not too deep. Later on, I found out why it wasn't that deep. The Salt Lake basin sits on an underground lake. Well, as time went by and I would go on my fishing trips, I could sense the ship but could not gain access since it was gov property. It drove me nuts for a time. Frustrating. My wife and I eventually divorced, and two years after the divorce she had a massive stroke on her Birthday. A sad state of affairs. So I eventually left Utah, went back to Conn. Dad had a triple by-pass, moved back to Utah in 95 and left there once again, and moved to Florida, after Christmas in 97. Got a job at Sea Ray and then left SeaRay when that economic hick-up happened in 2001. Got laid off and moved to Harley Piautes Campground. It was on the Saint John's River just north of Lake George. So one day I launched my bass boat and headed north on the river and ended up on Little Lake George. I'm sitting there fishing, and my spidey senses go off. This time, I could sense something really negative and also familiar. Damn Reptilians. They had a base below the river between Little Lake George and Greenwood Springs. I did a scan and found a base that was inactive, with 3 sentries guarding the place. It was here that I discovered that I was on their kill list. They had orders to kill me if I had tried to get into the base. I didn't risk it. This was around 2002. It was then I started to research underground bases. Using the Internet, I found a site that had some articles on the subject. The guy that ran it, his name was Larry. He was like 83 years old but sharp as a tack and sounded young for his age. He was the one that came up using what we now know of like a thumb drive to hold all of your medical records. A very brilliant man. He also had some high-up connections. A secret lab for starters that the gov often used to locate UFOs and crash data. Telemetry experts. They had the equipment that the gov didn't have. So Larry and I started working together. One day, this lab calls Larry and says that a craft has crashed in Brazil, do you know anything about it? Larry says, "no, but I may know someone who does." The guy from this lab tells Larry, find out what you can and get back to me. The gov is sending a crash retrieval team as we speak. The call ended. Larry then calls me up and tells me all of this. He says to me since you know how to bi-locate, see what you can find out. It's around 4:00 in the afternoon. So I hold my old fashion phone to my left ear and go into my levels. I find the craft in a thick jungle not far from a 50' waterfall. The craft was saucer shape about 40' in diameter. Silverish in color. It didn't look damaged. There was a ramp that turned out to be the door. I entered the ship. No one was home. I was also cautious. Didn't know what to expect. While this was going on, Larry was taking short notes as I was telling him what I was seeing. The inside was lit up but there were no lights. In the center of the craft, there was what looked like a flat console-type table and 3 seats. A few feet away from that was another table but it was open underneath it. There was an object on this table similar to a desktop computer case. It was weird looking. It looked like someone had taken off a side panel and you could see white small diameter hoses looping and also like black cables. Fiberoptics? So then I decided to leave the ship and as I approached the door I saw a symbol about head high right by the door. Just omit the words as that was my interpretation of the symbols.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 2 Ufosym10

So I exited the ship and sensed something above. I could see 3 shimmers about 80' high offset of the ship. So I went to investigate. The shimmers turn out to be three greys. One was the commander and the other two were drones. I went up to the commander and started a conversation. They were olive-brown with three suction cups on the end of their 3 fingers. With a weird-looking shorter 4th digit. Hooked. I could tell they were waiting for something to happen. So I asked him why they were here? He telepathically tells me that they are to deliver something. I then asked him what was going on with all the bad things they had been doing? He tells me that they are changing their ways and their faction was split and that his half of the faction were changing to the good side. And that the other half was having issues because they had done things for so long, it was like a habit. Then the waiting was over and a stocky medium Brazilian man came out of a thick part of the jungle, entered the ship, came out with a case I saw on the table and headed back into the woods in another direction. He was quick about it. In and out. I told the commander that the gov was coming. He said we know. We made it look like a crash to throw the gov off. We have ways of projection to make it look like it happened somewhere else. They then descended down to the ship entered it and went straight off. Oh, he did mention that the gadget was a weather machine but was much more than that. He didn't give me any more information and didn't say goodbye. He seemed to have some emotions but not much. Just enough to let me know without saying, he wasn't a programmed drone. They were 4' maybe 4.5' tall. Had some kind of uniform or suit on. It turned out that a Mothership was high in the atmosphere and that was their destination. The Brazilian that boogied into the woods, entered a tunnel that went underground. I do have a transcript of Larry's short notes on my other computer but can't access that till I replace the graphics card. When I fix that I will post it for you. So Larry calls his friend at this top-secret lab and tells him the location of the so-called crash. His friend says from what they could measure telemetry-wise, I was very close. So it was good that Larry had his notes and told his friend that they were not as close because the ET's could project a false location. The ET's got out in a nick of time because the gov was moving in, during the conversation I had with the greys. The ship, when it had landed was also at a tilt and looked similar to the image below but in a thick jungle setting and larger in size. About 40' in diameter.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 2 Olie10

So somewhere after that, I dove into the D.U.M.B.s. Between 2003 and 2004. My next assignment brought me to Antarctica. Another session. Don't mention the Reptilians! But, yeah! There they were once again on my radar screen. So here I go once again, but this time I infiltrated their base. Unseen. A ship had just arrived and they were unloading it. Remember that I had mentioned that when I was 7 and the ones who were to capture me had short tails? Well, here they were once again except they were taller. Another difference was that these were an elite type class of warriors. Cream of the crop type. They were from Alpha Draconis. They were moving fast because another ship was coming. Come to find out several had already arrived. They were amassing a large army and had plans to have that war on the surface of our planet. Intention was to do away with the human race. Again, I can't stress enough how badass they were. You could sense their focused intent. I also learned that the reason why these beings are so powerful has to do with their spine, their backbone. The longer it is the more powerful they become in terms of telepathic abilities. The longer the tails the more powerful. Something to with Kundalini energy they could generate because of the long tails. The longer the tails the higher the rank in terms of status. As to the ones with shorter tails, easier to command. They were all armed as well. They can freeze your mind in place and then pick you off so easily. Extremely fast as far as mobility. Anyhow, when I discovered another ship was coming and that it had just been dispatched, I went out to see what was coming. I got out there and messed with their ship to where it became disabled. But they arrived anyway, and it took like 5 more Earth days to get here. I wasn't about to engage this ship because for one it was huge and I knew what was on board. The only thing I did was create a short delay. I had to leave that scene because it was just so damn freaky and I didn't want to get noticed. Plus holding your own spiritual space can be very taxing. All I know is that I did what I could at the time. I learned and got better as I went. Got stronger. Got in and then out. Hit and run! Learned where their organs are. Know thy enemy. And they are my enemy along with all of you. They can anticipate what you are going to do and adjust their tactics to take you out in a millisecond. There is no hesitation allowed! Or you're done! Sorry if there are good Reptilians out there and I know there are but I never trust that. I just won't take that risk! There are other ways though. When I was a kid, Jack Frost was only 7' away. Have I been closer? YES! So close as to tickle the bottom of their feet. They do not like that at all. It was like touching tar. That close. Another lightworker witnessed me doing that. Her eyes popped out of her head when she saw me do that do. It's all about raising your frequency. Take that to the bank. And some of you knew this witness, but I am not going to reveal her name. For her protection. This is another level is all I can say. Foregive me for stopping here, Carol. I'm tired now and need a break and I will start again tomorrow. I will also tell you more about my ship that has been held in several D.U.M.B.s. I just wrote this here as to not forget.

TO BE CONTINUED..............

The Dec, 3rd event in 2005 almost didn't happen. I had serious issues with Humanity. I became judgmental and was not a fan. To the point, I thought Gaia would be much better off without Humanity. Some part of me still feels that way. It wasn't Humanity that changed my mind. It came down to two factors and a message I received. The first factor was that I knew the Prime Creator cherished Gaia. He considers her to be one of his favorite Gems in the Universe. He had an invested interest in her. Factor 2 was Gaia herself. I cherished her as well and was very much concerned for her well-being. She was so close to death in 2005. She was a battered Goddess, thanks to Humanity. In many ways, Humanity was no different than the Reptilians. Conquest and exploitation. May be due to the Reptilian brain. It's still no excuse! Then finally, the message I received from a being known as Jesus. It was an actual email. When I opened up the email, an electrical charge, like static electricity
    filled the room I was in. It caught my brother Bob's attention as he reeled to see what was happening. I quickly scooted back in my chair. I thought my computer was going to blow up. The electrical charge dissipated. When my hair went back to normal I then read the message. "GO FOR IT!" Completely blew me away. Still blows me away. It's not every day that you get an email from Jesus. It was those three words that put me in motion for Dec. 3rd. I have already written about phase 1. So here comes phase 2. 3 darkside ships lifted off the Planet. All from different locations, to escape. We didn't let that happen and now that I think about it, we gave the gov. three crashes to deal with. That secret telemetry lab had its hands full on that day. I then had to leave the scene and attend to some demons on an asteroid. I came back. Everything had settled down. Here comes phase 3... Imagine a fleet of ships parked out in space. The Galactic Federation. Several thousand. They had been watching this event from the beginning without interfering. Then a projection appeared outside one of the ships. It is Jesus. He says is there anything we can do to help out? Right after the question, an Angel appeared, and then more appeared, slightly up above the ships and in the background. They were in some kind of field as a clear vail. I replied that many humans have been enslaved on other worlds and we need to get them out of there. They don't belong there. The Angels quickly disappeared except for one. Then some ships took off. I'm just going to say that many humans who were taken from here were consumed in some way or the other. Some were in zoo cages starving for water and food. Their suffering was considered entertainment. As with the rest of them, you can use your imagination if you so choose. Anyways, Jesus says, "Anything else?" Just one other thing. My Brother Dave here is about to pass over. He would like to have a little more time to get his earthly paperwork in order so when the moment comes, his wife won't have any worries when he goes. Jesus then says, "We will see what we can do." The Angel that was left took on that request. Here is the deal with Dave. He had 3 cancers, bladder, prostate, and blood cancer. The docs at the VA said less than 6 months. 4 months later, Dave calls me up and says guess what? I just came back from the VA and they aren't happy. I said what do mean? He says all 3 cancers are gone. He said the docs ran him through several batteries of tests and all the tests ended up being negative, no cancer. Dave went on to live for another ten years, in his upper seventies. His wife, Bonnie, died 5 months later. He assisted me with holding my space during the event. Dave had worked for Sylvia Brown and basically stole his work and incorporated it into hers. Dave was an awesome healer! I am glad to report that no one involved in this event, lost their life. Lives were saved that day! Many who were severely traumatized from their experience went to a special hospital. Yes, there are spiritual hospitals. They even have one that specializes in nuclear deaths. Severe damage to the soul's holographic coding. There's that word again. The coding gets completely blown out to where the soul looks like a screen door. That is the extreme. Most cases are damaged less but damaged just the same. Onto the ship... it's 5:03 right now. Since the Internet, I have searched for a picture as to what she looks like. Before that, books. Several hundreds of hours spent searching. Weekends wasted. Till one day, 10 years ago, I found a video made by Bruce Cathy from Australia. He filmed it from his airplane. The ship was going through the water with ease just below the surface. It looks aquatic similar to a long pod. I don't know if they took that video down or I am the reason I can't find it. Anyhow, I had it parked in a cave near the ocean. An earthquake happened and it became exposed. The Greek Gov discovered it and contacted the gov, here. The gov retrieved it and placed it in one of their D.U.M.B.s It seems like when I get close to discovery her, they move her to another D.U.M.B. through their mag rail systems.The problem I am dealing with is that they use some type of shielding system to lock her down. The last location that I had some limited contact with her was somewhere along the Idaho and Montana border. And now nothing. No energy signature. All I know now is she is still alive. I'm also still looking. Gene and are now connected. I sent an email late last night and he responded within two hours. Thanks, Carol. Do you personally know him? You mentioned that he had a thread here? Hope I did this post justice and you got something out of it.  Cool

Last edited by Lionhawk on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:04 pm; edited 3 times in total

Beren likes this post

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:45 am

Stanley Kubrick and Arthur C. Clarke privately referred to 2001: A Space Odyssey as How the Solar System Was Won, a reference to MGM's 1962 Cinerama epic How the West Was Won. What if we are a bunch of ancient reptilian warriors from Orion who got trapped in this solar system during an ancient star war and were assimilated into an ancient supercomputer-matrix with a Borg-Queen of Heaven as a Matrix-Mediatrix Prison-Warden to keep us in and our really bad@$$ enemies out??!! What if we brought our ships with us but mostly had them impounded?? Perhaps like your ship, Lionhawk!! What if there are three local factions in conflict with each-other as US VS US VS US?? I include some material from forum-members in my USSS threads (with credit given) just to provide a balance with some sci-fi fan-fiction. My threads are obscure and disjointed to make them mostly hidden from the unworthy. What is posted in the Mists stays in the Mists or am I hopelessly naive?? Once again, I'm too tired to continue posting. Was there some sort of a big-meeting recently with telepaths in attendance?? Sometimes I mess with them just because I can, but that's all I'm going to say about that!! What Would Lyta Alexander and Michael Garibaldi Say Telepathically?? What Would Mr. Edgars Say??

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:26 am

Little did we know
    when the tides of war raged aloud.
    Four rays of living fire came down on us.
    Streams of living water ran through the eyes of mighty...

I remember!
    Echo went forth - We remember!

Chambers of purple white
    ions of fire burning bright
    no voice but the song in minds...
    Be now, be now sang the light!

I will show you how to live the dream
    for then dreaming you will not be
    you shall sail on the seven rays of light
    carrying your truth to the edge realms, come see!

Maybe, just maybe, one can see the glimpse
    through the eyes of Creator - a mist.
    Of how life dances in a circle
    Kolo swirls around...

As always these verses just came as a response to Lionhawk and others here and the mutual creation.
    I will give you a puzzle piece which is going to be crucial in the coming days.

Colorado is KoloRado.

Circuit of Power of joy and the essential light - the light of Creator, living fire.
    This above is the translation of the sacred name of that piece of land called the state of Colorado.

Colo is Kolo - the circuit of energy.
    Rado - is the joy of the essential light.

Lionhawk, Mudra, Carol and Oxy - I send you my blessings.
    Time has come for decisive gifts to come forth.

mudra and ClearWater like this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:42 pm

,i
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 2 Img_0710

Beren  has arrived  cheers

We  keep the fire burning day after day in our Hearts so old friends may find their way back through the Mists for another round.

Good to see you brother
    Hope your journey was safe 

Hugs 

The Karen
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:45 pm

Welcome Beren. Delighted to see your post. Cheers and Aloha.

Oxy.. this one is for you. Waking Up is Hard to Do
    If these 5 Minnesota nurse-anesthetists can pass gas as well as they can sing, I want my next surgery in their hospital.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:07 pm

Good to See You Posting, Beren! I Hope All is Well. I miss the chemistry in the original Project Avalon. Thank-you for the above video, Carol. The following video resonated with me regarding my constant refrain of "I Don't Know!!" Ignorance is Bliss and Plausible-Deniability!! This future doctor's voice is impressive!!

Lionhawk likes this post

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:27 pm

Beren,
    Well, well! Good to see you, Beren! It's been a long time. At first, I thought I saw a ghost. Insanely Happy  Are you still in the States? So do tell us what you have been up to these past years? It's great to see one of the originals visit us on the Bridge-Way. Welcome back! And many thanks for your creativity! See what you started, Mudra? Very Happy
    Know that you are always welcomed here! What a nice surprise!

Carol, a major re-edit was completed on page 41, #1017. Just in case you missed it.

Namaste' Everyone!

Last edited by Lionhawk on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:36 pm

Well good folks, we were never gone, just carrying out some tasks of our souls.

Lionhawk - yes I am still in Boston, the future is changing.
    I have been very active but had no desire to share on the forum here, it was too personal and required a lot of my strength.
    What I can tell you here is that storms in Texas and Colorado were not natural.

Also, I have to say that Mudra`s art and my poems in my book made a dent in Harvard black magic circles. Meaning I had the poetic night for my book at the heart of Harvard in Boston. Their COOP bookstore where they present the best. Also, they are making textbooks for MIT and Harvard University so you can imagine what`s the level of black magic there.
    The Creator conspired that despite all dark energies against the poems and truth in them, it was organized there upon their actual invitation. They could not stop this and this event a few years ago made a glitch in their matrix there.

What is going on now is a slow prep for a showdown.
    Still many things I cannot share yet but the feeling that all of us met at an appointed time here and now is just wonderful.
    Andy`s memories are basically codes for the ones in need.

Carol, I was also in your neighborhood in 2019. I was in Hilo for two weeks but something did not allow me to contact you there and then, but I thought of you often, it was a huge disaster about to happen with volcano hill sliding into the ocean and making a tsunami of 90 meters high on CA coast but 300 meters high on the islands, I had to be there to prevent this.

So many things to tell but so many that I cannot at this moment.

Ortho, asking questions as profound as yours is a sign of a soul that is right. In time, unnecessary ones fade away and the right ones are imbedded in eternity.

sunny

ClearWater and Lionhawk like this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:57 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 2 Img_0711

Feel free to tell us the news you can Beren.
    That wil do for a start Cheerful
    Hatching will come in due time.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:42 am

OMG... you're all so awesome. Mudra, your images and words are from an inspired dimension. Oxy posts keeps us asking ourselves questions. Beren's work is healing the planet and saving lives at multiple levels.. BYW Beren, we moved back to Oregon in June of 2018 so we were not living on Big Island any longer. I think of you often as well and have wondered how you were doing.

And Lionhawk. What can I say? You were involved in challenging adventures even as a tyke. I can't even imagine what your early life must have been like.  While reading them, half the time I feel like I'm sitting in the dust making mud pies when reading what you've "consciously" been up to when interacting with multiple dimensions, critters, beasties, ETs, spidey senses and spiritual beings. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing life stories and please keep with it. I personally learn so much when reading them. So mahalo nui loa.

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:24 pm

So, wake up this morning just after 10:00. Part of my morning routine is to get a cup of coffee or hot chocolate. Get the computer fired up, check email, then go to Youtube. I am not a morning person. And yet not the extreme. Just takes me a bit. So usually I start with one of my favorite channels. A homesteading one. Been watching this channel for two years now.

Go to 21 minutes in. They do this every day, And as the video ended, I get a notification that Mudra posted on the Bridge-Way. So I go to see what she posted. Talk about synchronicity. Razz

Yesterday, we were on a different clock schedule. The:00 and the:30 one. Today we are back on the:03 one. It has happened twice so far and it is only after 1:00 P.M. 11:03 and 1:03 are the hits so far today.

Thank you, Carol. And you're welcome, all at the same time. It was a few days after Jack Frost had come out of the closet that I woke up. I guess you could say I was in shock from that experience, still traumatized. I also remember that in my mind that I could speak English, but I couldn't get it out of my mouth. The same effect of playing the piano, where you could hear what was in your mind but unable to transfer that to your fingers. I said to myself, this world isn't right. Also, this choice popped up as to being good or bad. I chose, good. A major discission for any two-year-old. My childhood was full of terror. I was being hunted down by Reptilians, spirits came to me seeking help, dad's abuse, and siblings that needed protection as well. Plus my plate full of responsibilities. Seeking answers from my parents who had no answers. Their answers were of more abuse. Like I said I shouldn't be here. You know, all I wanted was to have a normal life. My only solace came from Gaia. Spending time with her, fishing, or just exploring the woods. She never terrorized me. She kept me sane. And this is why I have been so devoted to her. In 1968, there was a 10-year-old kid, that was leading a campaign in his school to save the Bald Eagles from extinction, from DDT. He even drew an Eagle about 2' in height. Very detailed. It was posted in the Hartford Courant newspaper. The oldest newspaper in the Country. I was also fascinated with mountain lions and hawks. But that is not why or how I got this name. That came in 94. Anyways, at age 11, my dad comes up to me and says, "son, if want anything in this life, you have to bust your ass for it." Then hands me a shovel and a pickax and says, "Now dig me a hole 6' deep and 6' wide." It turned out to be what is called, hardpan. Then at age 13, Dad finds me a part-time job at a butcher shop/ smokehouse. Starting wage was .50 cents an hour. Mom says I am going to start a savings account for you. The owner decides to give me a raise to $1.00 an hour after a couple of days. I was almost 14.
    The owner tagged me with the name of Padre". I didn't know what that meant because the owner was Chech. He says, get me that hindquarter that's in the cooler and bring it out here and put it on the scales. From meat hook to meat hook. Mind you I might have weighed near 90 lbs. So I do this. He looks at the scales and says 225 lbs. I did manage to save up $400.00 and was also paying to mom $20.00 a week for rent. Mom closed my savings account and took the money and to top it off, didn't tell me about it. That's how my dad operated. He told mom what to do. You would have thought I would get an allowance for my chores. But no. Just another mind job! Why have a job?

The reason why I am telling you this is because of the heavy lifting and dad basically treated me like his DOG. It was part of my conditioning. Trust me, it has nothing to do with my ego. He got his beer money.

Enough of that. Now that conditioning turned positive when I incorporated the spiritual aspect and started to put that to work in spiritual matters. Of course in my adult life. This is what I would like folks to be aware of. It has to do with strength. Sometimes you will run across things in the spiritual world that will require it. To succeed in your spiritual goals. For instance, if you were to run into a Reptilian, you will have two choices. Fight or flight. In either case, you will need great strength if you are to survive.

And as Beren said, a preparation is in progress for a showdown that is coming to this world. These things may start appearing on the surface with your best good, not in their minds. "What are you going to do when they come for YOU?"

We all bring something to this table here at the Mists. That is the beauty of it. We contribute our spirits and our individual spiritual tool boxes. That being said, Mudra mentioned something about making small changes. I 100% concur. I am in the progress of doing that to do my part in preparation for this showdown. I have also written many things on the Bridge-Way that may assist others in terms of their adjustments that may benefit them in some way. You now have a basic record of my life and my works. And I gladly place it in your hands. You are the Admin here. I say this in case I don't make it. We will see. In the meantime, I will continue as best as I can. Hanging onto the phrase from the Wilderness School, too, "NEVER GIVE UP!!!"

Can we now have a mud pie fight?  Cool

Last edited by Lionhawk on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:25 pm

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 2 7d790e10

Well Carol You are our beloved Captain
    Allowing for everyone here to have a space
    To be,
    To feel,
    To express
    who we are
    Through your Love and wisdom
    You grant us that freedom
    This my dear is awesome
    Truly

Gratitude for You

♥🕊♥  

Lionhawk likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:53 pm

Coffee soon to follow LionHawk if you promise me not to fight with this mud pie.
    Took me ages to choose this one for you.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 2 B6ea7610

Lionhawk likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:50 pm

mudra wrote:

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 2 7d790e10

Well Carol You are our beloved Captain
    Allowing for everyone here to have a space
    To be,
    To feel,
    To express
    who we are
    Through your Love and wisdom
    You grant us that freedom
    This my dear is awesome
    Truly

Gratitude for You

♥🕊♥  

Thank you mudra. That image is significant. I have a dear friend who called me yesterday...

...quick back story on my friend who also was taken my the mantid as a child so she has amazing abilities.. long story short she got the flu in March two years ago. Not Covid. It destroyed her kidneys. She also has a rare blood type and managed to find someone who was going to donate a kidney to her.. but the hospital stoled it and gave it to someone else. She's had multiple surgeries and still has zero kidney function. What she did was get herself set up with peritoneal dialysis and has to do dialysis on herself every 3 hours 24/7. Anyone else would have died.. she's an awesome person who works out in the gym between her dialysis treatments. She also trains others and teaches a Salsa class. And she only weighs 109 lbs. We've been friends since 1999.

So we pray for her.. we send her healing prayers and are now discussing the med-beds but she has the ability to go out into the field and create/manifest all types of things for herself. She's working with some quantum type of meditation to heal her body.

So. yesterday she asked me if I had any dreams. What was my dream?

Without hesitation I replied I wanted to be an intergalactic traveler in addition to manifesting the ability to transfigure when one can travel and manifest physically where they want at will in various locations. There was more along those lines and also wanting to work children. Yes. The card you shared mudra - was spot on.

You know that what that means don't you?

As with your interactions with Lionhawk.

We're moving toward convergence where the timelines come together - along with frequency alignment. Balance. Harmony. Sweet.

BTW...

Spouse mentioned that I get my energy from the trees.. being surrounded by 100 ft pine tree forest makes for quite an extended family and indeed bring me joy. However, that's another story for another day.

Lionhawk likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:12 pm

Lionhawk wrote:Gene and are now connected. I sent an email late last night and he responded within two hours. Thanks, Carol. Do you personally know him? You mentioned that he had a thread here? Hope I did this post justice and you got something out of it.  Cool

No. I don't know Gene but have listened to many of his interviews and felt that his energy signature is compatible with yours. The two of you seem to be on a similar wave length and felt that you would hit it off.

As for Michael Salla. Yes, I do know him. He lives on Big Island and I've attended some of the UFO conferences he sponsored. I've also chatted with him several times. He used to be a good friend of my other close friend Paola Harris. That is another long story.

Michael is another interesting person with regards to his connections and the information that has been shared with him.

Of the two.. Gene is my favorite.

Here is Gene's thread: https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10236-gene-decode-videos

And you may what to check out the daily military comms given what's been going on. 3 George Dam is likely to be blown up with the "rods of god" next week. World Wide Defcon 1 for 3 days while that take out the other Satanic locations (Vatican, Wash DC, Buckingham Palace, etc.) 10 days of darkness and global EBS by the US Guardian Space Alliance.

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10235p150-ghostezra-qfrogman5326-q-tip-specoperator17-daily-telegram-updates#151675

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:06 pm

Carol wrote:
    Lionhawk wrote:Gene and are now connected. I sent an email late last night and he responded within two hours. Thanks, Carol. Do you personally know him? You mentioned that he had a thread here? Hope I did this post justice and you got something out of it.  Cool

No. I don't know Gene but have listened to many of his interviews and felt that his energy signature is compatible with yours. The two of you seem to be on a similar wave length and felt that you would hit it off.

As for Michael Salla. Yes, I do know him. He lives on Big Island and I've attended some of the UFO conferences he sponsored. I've also chatted with him several times. He used to be a good friend of my other close friend Paola Harris. That is another long story.

Michael is another interesting person with regards to his connections and the information that has been shared with him.

Of the two.. Gene is my favorite.

Here is Gene's thread: https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10236-gene-decode-videos

And you may what to check out the daily military comms given what's been going on. 3 George Dam is likely to be blown up with the "rods of god" next week. World Wide Defcon 1 for 3 days while that take out the other Satanic locations (Vatican, Wash DC, Buckingham Palace, etc.) 10 days of darkness and global EBS by the US Guardian Space Alliance.

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10235p150-ghostezra-qfrogman5326-q-tip-specoperator17-daily-telegram-updates#151675

Interesting... I had the feeling that I should post the following video in this thread before I even started watching it, but after watching it I didn't see it fitting in.  Now, after reading this post it makes a whole lot more sense...
    In this video, JC Kay connected with the consciousness of a tree near her apartment and asked a few questions.  One of them was about what is to come in the month of April.  The response she received seems to align with what you're suggesting regarding the 3 Gorges Dam. Start at the 12 minute mark if the time stamp doesn't work.

Lionhawk likes this post

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:09 pm

Mudra,

Huge Grin Is that the only slice left? Or is it already gone? That is a teasing picture. I would be honored to share it with you, Mudra. I mean, after all, "I love pie!" Said with a southern drawl. Forest Gump style. No fight necessary. Big Grin 2 Maybe we can find some more pieces for Clearwater, Seashore, OXY, and Beren. Have a pie party. Carol too along with her spouse. Pie for everybody. You got me excited over here!

Carol,

Thanks for the information and the links. Sounds like April 6th might be a huge day.
    The energy between Gene and I is a neutral one. No hiccups. I sent another email, but haven't heard back yet. But I know he has a lot on his plate, so I will exercise patience. I can see a potential of a great friendship.

As to your friend, I wouldn't mind making an attempt to help her out if I can. Be willing to try. Need permission though. Think about it. Talk to her about it. Let me know.

The Canadians and the Chinese must have a backdoor agreement going on. They have already infiltrated us. Along with the Russians and the U.N. The Cabal have allowed this to happen. Then add the Vatican, London, and our own gov. It's a big pickle. Add the regressives and if this blows up, we will all find ourselves in a war for our lives. Get prepared for the worse is all I can say.

Night Folks!

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:49 am

I was headed for bed and then, Clearwater showed up for a piece of pie. Thank you for that post, Clearwater. Awesome. Inspirational. Matter of fact, Sunday is going to be a beautiful day and what I will do is go to my property right next door and have a session with the trees. It provides a lot of shade. I have many varieties in there too. I use to spend a lot of time there when Brook was alive, but since my health has deteriorated, it has been difficult for me to go into it. What is amazing is that the trees and plants are connected. The organisms in the ground make that happen. Also, I discovered that there is one tree that usually will represent a section of land. Self-defined. Not defined by borders unless they are confined by borders. Such as an island. But still, they are connected because the rocks or water is alive and that keeps the network connected. Rocks are a crystallized form. So I will find that one tree and report what I find out. It's worth a try. sunny

Last edited by Lionhawk on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

ClearWater likes this post

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:38 am

I just found this. OXY, pay close attention. Thubs Up

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 2 1200px14

3 months ago... The Goddess of our MilkyWay told me that she was not happy with what is going on in our Galaxy! She was pissed!

Night Folks!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:37 am

Thank-you, Lionhawk. Hell Hath No Fury Like a Pissed Goddess (Especially of the Milky Way)!! I'm Troubled by Verifiability, Context, Perception, and Generally-Accepted Galactic Ethics, Law, and Order (or something to that effect). In light of my plight, I should focus on rethinking my notes over the past few years. I might not have much more time to refine my tripe. I've met various individuals who seemed to be Goddesses (locally and/or galactically) but one never knows when one knows they don't know. I'm stuck with Biblical-Divinity, Science-Fictional Divinity, Experiential-Divinity, and Alternative-Research Divinity (for starters) but the whole-thing is a Slippery-Slope. I need to read Deuteronomy, Job to Isaiah, and Daniel for a variety of reasons, but as I feel worse, I'm thinking less, so All the Above might be a Lost-Cause. It might be too-late for me. Others will need to do the Heavy-Lifting. Humanity seems to be simultaneously dealing with Too-Little and Too-Much Information in what seems to be Purgatory Incorporated. I will consider as many relevant videos as I can. I enjoy and comprehend even complex videos as I prepare to sleep but I quickly fall into a deep-sleep, so that effort is short-lived. Prolonged thinking, reading, and writing seem to be getting more difficult. I wonder if the Matrix cracked-down on me when I posted speculative threads on Project Avalon and The Mists of Avalon?! What if Electronics, Poison, Agencies, and Entities are Central to Matrix Dirty-Work?? Deception and Delusion seem to be Two-Sides of the Same-Coin of the Realm. Does Humanity Stand Upon a Quicksand-Foundation?? Perhaps We've Done It to Ourselves. I can't continue. I sang in a choir which accompanied the fine-work (in part) of musician Johnnie Carl, who committed suicide in 2004. Namaste.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:26 am