tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Swanny
Carol
orthodoxymoron
Morpheus
Mercuriel
Sanicle
mudra
ClearWater
Vidya Moksha
13 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

mudra
    mudra

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  mudra Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:13 pm

Lionhawk wrote:
    sunny  cheers  sunny  cheers  sunny

Dear Diary,

Well, guess what? I just received the package I was waiting for. Its da Wave

I pulled it out of the tube casing, unrolled it on the coffee table, took the protective layering off of it. When I did that, looking at it from 6' away, a beam of golden light shot out of it and hit me right between my eyes. It was like saying, I know you and I am yours! Holly Molly! That was a new experience. It looks kind of rough in terms of texture and also very abstract, but I saw what I needed to see. The texture and the abstract look of it, also had a purpose. A hidden one to the normal set of eyes. I am totally amazed! Blown away in fact. Having a beam of golden light strike me between the eyes? The beam was like 3" wide and kind of square with rounded corners. Wow! Got to go and see it again. Be right back... Sorry I can't share it with you all for the reasons I gave in an earlier posting. It also validates all the work that went into this recycling business and the doorway as to the ultimate spiritual prison escape route. hahaha! What it does is place you in front of any sun in any star system that is out there. Without going through a wormhole. Undescribely faster than any wormhole I have gone through. Off the chart stuff in terms of speed. Bam, you there and that's anywhere you want to go. I'm letting the canvas rest. It is 2' X 3' by my estimation. Dark blue, a shade of lavender with silver streaks. It isn't loud but to my eyes, it pops off the canvas. I wish I could share it with Mudra.

Called the lawyer today and she is dragging her feet with Brook's Estate as far as closure goes. But she assures me that by Friday this week it will be all done. We will just have to wait and see. Just hoping for the best.

My spirit is doing way better and have laughed with a whole heart a few times. That's always a healthy sign. Just have to keep working on this type 2 as that has placed me in the dirt physically. Along with everything else these last few years. But I am feeling more confident day by day.

Till the next time Dear Diary...

Namaste' and God Bless

Hadriel

Got the " spirit " signature of that canvas as you relate it straight away LionHawk 🙏 😊
    Personnally it hit me in the Heart center with a joyous Boom .

Friday you say... Well you have another 9 that day.
    22_11_2019. Sounds promising.
    Now the Universe around you is aligning itself on your numerlogical cycle 😊

Love from me
    mudra

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:13 pm

sunny

Oh, something I left out... When I rolled it out and flattened it, then anchored the corners with some weights, then removed the protective coverings, placed the coverings on the countertop, then stood there looking at it for just a brief second, it was like a set of eyes opened up in the center of the painting and then its focus turned 90 degrees to the right, into my direction, then saw me and then the golden light beam shot out of it. I could sense some sort of consciousness present. I did hear a sound but it was a quiet one. Kind of like entering a room where the ambiance can be heard because of the acoustics or density in it. Like a deep, distant type.

Today is 11/19/2019. 2 nines and an eleven. I'm also down with 11s.

I have to also admit that I did shed a few tears of joy. It is Amazing!

So there you have it. So far that is...

Namaste'

Last edited by Lionhawk on Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:12 am; edited 2 times in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:23 pm

Lionhawk wrote:sunny

Oh, something I left out... When I rolled it out and flattened it, then anchored the corners with some weights, then removed the protective coverings, placed the coverings on the countertop, Then stood there looking at it for just a brief second, it was like a set of eyes opened up in the center of the painting and then its focus turned 90 degrees to the right, into my direction, then saw me and then the golden light shot out of it. I could sense some sort of conscientiousness present. I did hear a sound but it was a quiet one. Kind of like entering a room where the ambiance can be heard because of the acoustics or density in it. Like a deep, distant type.

Namaste'

That is incredible Lionhawk! Your artist friend must be very blessed indeed to intuit those dynamics! Enlightened Spiritual

The Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:41 pm

Oh, something I left out... When I rolled it out and flattened it, then anchored the corners with some weights, then removed the protective coverings, placed the coverings on the countertop, Then stood there looking at it for just a brief second, it was like a set of eyes opened up in the center of the painting and then its focus turned 90 degrees to the right, into my direction, then saw me and then the golden light shot out of it. I could sense some sort of conscientiousness present. I did hear a sound but it was a quiet one. Kind of like entering a room where the ambiance can be heard because of the acoustics or density in it. Like a deep, distant type.

Namaste'

Some 1s .... A new beginning closing in.
    I thought so yesterday while writing the previous post. " Pay attention to the 1s that will come next. They announce the arrival of a new dawn for you ".
    And there you come mentioning them.

What a great moment when objects recognize you and you are aware they do so. The bond being infused with Light, with cognizance and Love flowing through.
    There is life at the source of everything, absolutely everything.
    There is not a single particle in the universe that does not have a Heart.

Thank you so much LionHawk for sharing the grace of that precious moment.

Flowers

Love from me
    mudra

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:13 am

sunny cheers

Sanicle,

I know that to most folks I probably sound like I am off my rocker with all of my stories and so on. Well, even in my own reality some things blow me away. This painting is one of those things. I just got off the phone to graciously thank my friend and I told her what happened with the painting. There is an entity present and his name is called, "The Keeper." He is my guide now and that is who was looking at me. I was informed that this was something earned. A gift from the Universal mind I now have connected with. He will guide me to many places in the Garden. The gold light as it turns out, transferred a key to this doorway into my auric field. My friend doesn't take any credit for the painting except for putting it down on canvas. She was instructed as to what to paint, including all the colors and so forth. So apparently as crazy as all this sounds, this painting is truly alive with a presence I might add. I have never in my life run across this type of gift. Matter of fact it is the best gift I have ever received because of the level it is on. So apparently my perception was spot on as to what happened here today.  Sounds like stuff you may find in a science fiction movie. But this is for real! I am truly blown away!

My friend also hit me up to write a book. Everyone seems to want me to that and I will now reconsider it. I need time though and I now have that time.

Carol, talk about validation as to all that work that was done in regards to the recycling program, is sitting on my coffee table. Totally unexpected. And to have Mudra get hit in the heart chakra is also validation. Good things are happening here lately. That's a good thing. cheers I am having a good week for a change! Big Grin 2

Namaste'
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:39 am

sunny cheers

Mudra said,

"Some 1s .... A new beginning closing in.
    I thought so yesterday while writing the previous post. " Pay attention to the 1s that will come next. They announce the arrival of a new dawn for you ".
    And there you come mentioning them.

What a great moment when objects recognize you and you are aware they do so. The bond being infused with Light, with cognizance and Love flowing through.
    There is life at the source of everything, absolutely everything.
    There is not a single particle in the universe that does not have a Heart.

Thank you so much LionHawk for sharing the grace of that precious moment."

You know, Mudra, I was wondering when things would turn around just the other day and even asked what the Universal Mind had in store for me and then I said, take all the time you need and I will be here patiently waiting. It didn't take long now, did it?  Cool This is the happiest day I have had for a long time now. A little excitement does the heart wonderous things. Another number that the Universal mind keeps on showing me is 444. Which is the ultimate in terms of energy in regards to "fortitude." In other words, to hang in there, don't give up, and to push forward through that word, called adversity. I knew something was up the other day when a roll of toilet paper rolled off that little vanity and done a ringer on the toilet brush and when I approached the coffee machine and the timer rang out and stopped at the 2-hour mark. The small universal signs were very much apparent that day with a few other signs as well. That day was a flipping point. The key thing is as trivial as it may sound, I listened.

Stay tuned....  Crazy Happy

P.S. Color pallet doesn't seem to be working after several attempts. More bed bugs.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:45 am

I'm really, REALLY happy for you Lionhawk.  We don't get gifts like this unless we deserve them, as you know.  You must both feel so, so blessed to be given such a gift.  To be able to give a gift like that to a friend is something to be cherished also!!

Can't wait to hear what else is going to happen!    cyclops bounce  sunny  cheers

Oooyeah 1 Hugs Flowers Hugs Oooyeah 1

WOO HOO!!!!!!
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:14 am

Lionhawk wrote:sunny cheers

Sanicle,

I know that to most folks I probably sound like I am off my rocker with all of my stories and so on.

You're in the right place with us lot geek We're all as mad as hatters here Cow
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:43 am

LOL True that Swanny. But life is soooo much more interesting this way, don't you think? Thubs Up
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:48 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 Here-not-there
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:43 am

Lolerz Lolerz I love your sense of humour Oxy. And you find the best images to go with it. Lolerz Lolerz

Hugs
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:46 pm

Sanicle wrote:LOL True that Swanny.  But life is soooo much  more interesting this way, don't you think?  Thubs Up

Absolutely Sabina

There's no place like home Hadriel
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:24 pm

sunny

Just a curious question. Does anyone work with Dragon speech software? If you do, which is the best version to get? I see a lot of bad reviews and I don't want to waste any money as this software is not cheap. Considering the book thing and I figure it would be best to find the right software since the keyboard on this computer has many issues that I have to deal with. Plus I'm getting slower in my fingers as the neuropathy increases in my hands. Can't feel the keys like I use to.

I'm wiped out from yesterday. A really cool day! So, I'm headed for a nap after I post this. You all have a great day!

Namaste'
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:39 pm

Just a curious question. Does anyone work with Dragon speech software? If you do, which is the best version to get? I see a lot of bad reviews and I don't want to waste any money as this software is not cheap. Considering the book thing and I figure it would be best to find the right software since the keyboard on this computer has many issues that I have to deal with. Plus I'm getting slower in my fingers as the neuropathy increases in my hands. Can't feel the keys like I use to.

I'm wiped out from yesterday. A really cool day! So, I'm headed for a nap after I post this. You all have a great day!

Namaste'

In all the surveys regarding speech recognition softwares I checked Dragon always comes first.
    Here is an article I found from a woman who chose another software than Dragon
    giving an idea of what can go wrong with speech recognition and book publishing.

https://selfpublishingadvice.org/writers-dictating-speech-to-text/

Best Voice Recognition Software Reviews

https://www.softwaretestinghelp.com/voice-recognition-software/

Whatever you choose I believe it's a good idea to have a software one can use on both computer and iphone.
    You phone you carry around everywhere you go. Inspiration comes when it comes so being able to dictate on the phone may be handy. Just saying because some of these softwares where designed for the computer only.

Stumbled upon this website too which may be a useful resource would you choose for Dragon.
    https://www.thespeechgurus.com/index.html

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:30 pm

Regarding Diabetes type 2 do you know of dr Berg LionHawk.
    He explains this condition very well in his videos.
    He is a great fan of the ketogenic diet
    whick yields good results towards the healing process of type 2.

Here is a bunch of his videos would you be intetested.
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-V3c4gKd0rSdC1QfG3ycWp5wvxqIPGV_

Love from me
    mudra
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:27 pm

sunny

Mudra,

Don't take this personally, but I have been inundated with solutions, from everybody. And if I did put all those solutions into action, I would be an absolute nut case. I have read all kinds of stuff, watched all kinds of stuff, taken all kinds of stuff, burned out on all that stuff. And at one point I was taking 26 supplements per day, which didn't do squat. Speaking of which I had ordered 2 bottles of a chromium supplement that came today. I have a big box of supplements in the closet. And that didn't include the pills the doc had me taking. Currently, I have all kinds of seeds and I had gotten rid of about $500.00 of food, like pasta, flour, sugar, 75 pounds of rice, and so on, to my neighbor. I am on some kind of keto diet, consisting of meat, a lot of fish, vegs, and fruit, the past 6 months. In that process, I have lost way to much weight, like I am starving in Africa. So now I am incorporating some carbs back in my diet but not overdoing it. I eat lots of eggs and all the fat I want, like butter, mayo, and I still lost all that weight. I was skinny to begin with. Add all the stress this last year and I have about disappeared. Also, add that ripping effect into this equation, when Brook passed. I was told yesterday that it will take a total of 4 years for that to heal. 3 more to go.

Another thing that I am learning is the real food no one eats. Like the greens in your yard. Powerful stuff and as is with my yard it is full of a variety of grasses and weeds. So I am exploring that. Those things are also free. Everyone is a slave to their yard. They want a golf course of just nice, well-trimmed grass. I don't. I work with my yard and I let it do what it wants to do. I even let it complete it's growth cycle by not mowing in late summer, early Fall.

Bought a small ninja and I make either a fruit or veggy smoothie once a day. So I am eating healthy now but I went too far the other way. Balance. Everybody is different. As with me, my metabolism has a tendency to burn everything up at a faster rate.

So there you have it.

My computer might be down for a few days. Its Brook's laptop and Microsoft has frozen her account, so I will have to reformat it and start new because of her account being frozen has created problems that I am tired of working around. I'm doing this because of entertaining the writing of a book and I don't need any problems interfering with that. So you all be patient with me.

Namaste'

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:52 am

Mudra,

Don't take this personally, but I have been inundated with solutions, from everybody. And if I did put all those solutions into action, I would be an absolute nut case. I have read all kinds of stuff, watched all kinds of stuff, taken all kinds of stuff, burned out on all that stuff.

I know the feeling all too well Lionhawk :)
    I dont take it personnally.
    Follow your intuition, listen to your body anf take advice from nature.
    Everything you need is already there cheers

Much Love for You
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:43 am

sunny

Whoever said that we Native Americans don't know Music? lol!

As compared to all the trails I have traveled these last two years, it has been a great week, this week. cheers I'm even starting to laugh again, from the heart. The Karen

Mudra hinted on my Off-Grid thread about my new painting having an influence as to making way for good things happening. She's right!

Mudra wrote,

"Congratulations cheers Double Thumbs Up cheers some employee was bright enough to finish the cycle properly.
    So glad for you Morpheus Cheerful
    I suspect this painting you recently got helped speed things up don't you think?

Love from me
    mudra"

First, let me say that I'm not sure if the painting had to do anything with the DMV. The Keeper and I haven't had a formal Pow Wow yet. But that is not to say the Keeper is not pushing some of my buttons. In a casual way, I might add. I think he likes Pink Floyd. Thubs Up Also, Abraham Hicks material. He is having me go through some of that this week. It is as though he is having me go through a checklist in terms of Universal alignment. A review as to how I am aligned.

I have been familiar with that material for years now, but never fully dove into it. I only watched a few of their videos because seeking outside of self is not my way. Come to find out, I am very much in alignment with their take on things. Not from a secondhand position but from the firsthand position as to operating from "within" instead of the "without" method. Astonishing! When you go within, you know things and that knowing permeates through your being. Whereas the secondhand only permeates just in your mind.

Maybe OXY would entertain looking into that material, since he is so gifted in dissecting the material that is out there. Just a thought.

As to the painting, the one thing I have noticed is that this house is not so lonely anymore. I now have some company. I feel his presence. This house turned into a museum full of tears when Brook passed. It is now a house going into a different direction, that I don't think many have gone before. Mudra was so spot-on in all of this as to the Universe and what was about to happen. She has been a guidepost for me that resides in my heart and I am so glad that I did the small thing and that is listening. Our hearts are very much connected. Double Thumbs Up Only love could make this happen. Out of love in other words. I hope OXY is paying attention to this. It is a testimony, you can take to the bank.

So this week, to recap so far, the painting came on Tuesday, my chromium supplement came on Wednesday, my Title came on Thursday, also a care package from my brother, for my pain issues, and today I hope to hear from the lawyer. It has been an extraordinary week so far. Double Thumbs Up

Didn't mean to mislead anyone as to reformatting this computer. That still has to be done, but maybe the timing of which I might have to delay with all of these positive developments. No worries. What is important here is that energy is starting to flow again.

Also as to this painting, I am looking forward to working with it and may entertain starting another thread as to the adventures that await around the corner. We will see. In the meantime, I will keep you all updated as to what is to become. I am very much in a different place. By that I mean, I can't take anyone with me. The Universal mind has pegged me for a different type of purpose and that purpose is so expansive that my eyeballs are just blown away as to what adventures are on the horizon.  Cow

Please check this out as it is a new development and may help some of us here, with our health issues and is reasonably priced. I'm going to get one to see if it will help with my health issues. Cool

You all had me @ NAMASTE'

Hadriel

P.S. No worries, Carol. I'll do my best to take care of it.  Spiritual
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:12 pm

Lovely to hear you are doing so well LionHawk :).
    What a joy for me when people are happy and feeling life flowing through them.
    It's seems spring is emerging in your being with full bloom :)

I am seduced by the price of these plasma bracelets.
    Let us know how il feels once you get one of those.
    Hopefully very well !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHvf20Y6eoM

Love Always
    mudra
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:04 am

sunny

Thank you, Mudra. I'm also glad to share what I can. A new spiritual level has been achieved and it's like your first day in school. I'm seeing things with new eyes as it were. The contrast as to where I was and where I am now is increasing. So that means the energy is now flowing again.

I am also feeling better and to the point where my physical issues have improved to a certain degree. I just hope I can continue on this new path. I did a meditation 2 weeks ago, releasing the type 2 from the body. Things have improved since that session. Right leg swelling has gone way down. Blood pressure continues to get better. Big difference on that one. The heart isn't working so hard just to maintain. I'm taking my chromium supplement now and it's too early to see any results of that. I'm also eating more throughout the day and it seems to be working and not throwing my sugar levels into mayhem. The swelling is an indicator of that. I'm also starting to get itchy feet as to getting outside. But energy levels are not quite up to par for me to venture too far out and get things done. Got to go slow. Got a weird thing going on with my solar plex chakra, for the last 3 years and my friend said that it was just realigning itself. Happens, when I am about to go to sleep. A flutter. A weird flutter and just a few days ago it happened again but this time, the flutter covered a somewhat larger area. I could also feel that flutter, physically. The physical interacting with the etheric body in that area. So all in all, things are looking up! Spirit is improving and thats a good thing. cheers

And again, who knows where I would be currently if it wasn't for all the loving support from you guys and gals. I don't want to ever take anyone for granted here. I love my new home here at the Mists and will defend it. Love is always worth protecting. Boxer

I also want to thank Carol for releasing the ban on my Lionhawk account. I didn't expect that and it was the nicest of surprises. Another thing getting released. There has been plenty of releasing this last year. I've got the tears to prove it. But thank you, Carol! Flowers

So, a lot of good things have been happening this last week or so. Another good thing I noticed, is that the bedbugs took a nap. The thread page is loading up like it should. No more skipping around, up and down, farting and hickups. It was getting kind of stressful with that going on as I have enough issues with typing and editing my own demise. Insanely Happy Another adversarial issue to deal with if you get my drift. Just got to be patient and work through it, while always seeking solutions. I did find a solution to my editor issues, which includes getting timed out. It turned out to be the simplest solution and I'm still in the testing phase and will eventually let you know what that solution is. Let's give it a week. Thubs Up I just want to be sure.

Today, I am going to go through this computer and get it ready for a reformat. I am seriously considering writing a book and I don't want any issues popping up that will interfere in that process. I will also need some help with that process. I have never written a book before. Only short stories. My friend, Kate, would love to see me write one. I might have to write several when I think about all the material. Maybe just another on what adventures this picture and I will have. That is going to be interesting. Cool

So the dishes are done, the bills have been paid, went food shopping the other day, it's raining today, and I am going to just chill out with Pink Floyd for the rest of the day. The Keeper likes Floyd as it turns out. Lolerz

Have a great day folks!

Namaste'

Toast

Enlightened

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:57 am

sunny

I pulled the trigger and reset this laptop and so now we have a fresh operating system with no farting from this machine. lol! It was actually very easy as compared to the old days. The only hick-up was not being able to establish an account with Microsoft. Closed for the weekend, probably? Argh Just more good news. Cool

Namaste'
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:57 am

Yet more good symbology for a new start. Yay for you Lionhawk! cheers Cheerful
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:53 pm

sunny

Everything went well with the laptop. Took a few hours to load up stuff, but we are almost good as new. Just waiting for Microsoft... Jenneta For a change it was actually a stress free thing to do, as back in older days, loading up drivers had its challenges. PC Matic updated and loaded up the drivers automatically. No stressing. Even did a disk defrag in a matter of minutes.

One problem I was having, was Microsoft updates. The laptop started freezing up after one of those sessions. Argh

A good milk shake.

1 cup frozen sliced strawberries
    1 banana
    Milk to cover

Don't over fill. The Ninja spins so fast that it actually creates some positive pressure in the container. I usually go about 2/3 full.

I use a Ninja blender. The small one. Put ingredients together and blend for 45 seconds and then pour into a glass.

I also do a variety of combinations with fruit and vegs. Be creative. Adv2

Namaste'

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:26 pm

Lionhawk wrote:
    I also want to thank Carol for releasing the ban on my Lionhawk account. I didn't expect that and it was the nicest of surprises. Another thing getting released. There has been plenty of releasing this last year. I've got the tears to prove it. But thank you, Carol! Flowers

Have a great day folks!

Namaste'

Toast

Enlightened

[/size]

Am I undergoing some Mandela effect ? Never heard of you being banned from the Mists.
    And yet I have been here everyday since the Mists begun I believe:mudra:
    When was that LionHawk ? Not seeing you around for a long while I thought you had
    decided to leave.

Love from me
    mudra

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:06 am

sunny

Whoops...lol!

Yepper. Lionhawk was a bad boy while you were at the other end of the forest. You know me, Mudra, the clashing Sparktan that I am. I had to cross that line. I don't even remember what brought it on, now thinking back. It's been that long ago. Folks knew about it as Brook was dealing with damage control. Lionhawk, apparently needed a time out. He got one. What I do remember is that I wasn't upset over it. It was Ces't La Vie for me. I say that because I didn't have a chance to even apologize. What else could I do? Only to go elsewhere and start again. I now see it as I was needed elsewhere. And elsewhere I went. Instead of the Mandella effect you referenced, I see it as the Apple Tree effect. Where the tree gets smacked, but has to produce apples elsewhere. Which reminds me of a story a time long ago.

Back when I was a young kid at age 5, in the middle of January with 2' of snow on the ground, cold as hell, my Mother kicked my younger brother and me out of the house. It was a late Saturday morning when this happened. My Mother evicted us. We packed up some clothes in some Big Bunny paper bags and headed down the driveway. I remember my 4-year-old brother asking me where are we going to sleep? As we waddled down the driveway, my dad pulls into the driveway and rolls his window down and says, where are you going? I replied, "We're leaving, Mom kicked us out." My dad responded with a pissed off tone, "Get your asses back to the house!" lol! Now if you can imagine, two small kids carrying shopping bags that were almost as big as us, waddling down a driveway making life decisions at age 5 and 4.  Crazy Happy What I do remember was that I had no fear as to the new direction we were heading. Also, the comfort of the wood stoves when we got back into the house. Another funny detail was that Mom had made sure that we had the right clothes on before we left. My only question at this point is, did Mom know when Dad was going to roll up onto the driveway? hmmm...? This was my first  Ban experience.  lol!

Anyways, all things are good now and I have no plans to rock the boat again no matter who says what. I did learn my lesson. Even at this age. The important thing here is that we must have the utmost respect for each other. My lesson learned. No matter the exchange you may have, that might lead to conflict. I stand in a very different place now, in regards to all this. I now "GET IT!" Got to know when to let it go so you don't disrespect the exchange before you cross that line as I did. Another lesson learned and another cycle has been completed and released.

So for the newbies, learn from my mistakes. Don't come here and be hostile. Especially in the first line of a post. No one will want to hear what you have to say if you jump out with a hostile attitude. It's a big turn off! Respect the rules of the house. They're in place for a good reason.

Not to change subjects, but the below pic and video seem appropriate for this posting. Artwork comes in many forms as you know. This is some of my artwork as in the boats you will see. I built these boats. Look at the water around the first one. My advice is to not rock the boat. You'll ruin a great pic if you do.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 Whipra10

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 Whipra11

So there you go, Mudra. JT

You had me @ Namaste'

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:21 am