tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Swanny
Carol
orthodoxymoron
Morpheus
Mercuriel
Sanicle
mudra
ClearWater
Vidya Moksha
13 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

mudra
    mudra

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  mudra Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:28 pm

Morpheus wrote:
    I call this crack, "The Crack of Dawn." Like the beginning of a new day, leaving the state of darkness behind. The new day, not yet defined. A new beginning. And at this moment, the Universal Mind and I are now connected in such a way that there is actual conversation between us. Now, all that darkness has been forgiven. Like being reborn. I'm a baby once again but on a much different level, with a fresh start. The Universal mind knows that I fully trust it to guide me where I need to be for my own spiritual well being. I am free and since this is all new to me at this level, I am more preoccupied with the aweness of it all. More so than trying to get my head wrapped around it. It's a new state of being is all I can really say. Unfolding, day by day, in peace. With no other need to label or define it. Innocent once more. Just being.

[size=16]

Simple and beautifull it needs not to be defined.
    Defining it is loosing it.
    That is the awesomness of it.
    The Crack of Dawn

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Tumblr11
    [size=13]credit to Jeff J

Shine In Shine on

Flowers

Love from me
    mudra

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:51 pm

Morpheus wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:
    Morpheus wrote: In this Angelic realm, when missions and policies are created, everything is taken into consideration.

"I wonder if you could clear something up for me Lionhawk, given your angelic heritage and knowledge.  Interesting what you said about Raphael btw which says to me that not all angels are as loving and giving as they are often represented to be."

It was Gabriel that's a piece of work. Raphael is another cool one. He's like one of Michael's right arms. Calm, cool, and collected. Kind of quiet too. But when he speaks, you better listen. He has a commanding presence. Quiet but commanding. When he enters, all the other Angels make a harmonious sound of "awe." In honor of his presence. He is very much loved and admired across the Angelic board.

"The thing is during my past ‘travels’ in other realms I met a group who told me they were angels and who told me their mission was to maintain the positive and negative balance in our world.  As such they would heal, destroy or change energy flows in particular situations or key beings in a scenario to achieve this in a very practical and cold manner.  The ‘goodness’ or badness’ of players was not a consideration in who they helped or didn’t help.  It was all about the balance.  They also valued individuals in terms of their evolutionary intelligence, those further along of more worth than those less evolved, again regardless of how ‘good’ or ‘evil’ their behavior was."

First off, if they told you that they were Angels, a flag should have popped up. Your story sounds like something that Gabriel would set up. This group sounds like a rogue faction just on the surface. Real Angels, radiate the love of the Prime Creator. The good ones that are and thus don't have a need to identify themselves for when they show up, there will be an energy signature that will connect that love to you and you will then know. Them telling you that they are Angels, is their way of hooking you. Another give away is telling you their so-called agenda and also the intelligence factor that they admire more of. These guys sound Reptilian or Reptilian influenced. I'm also getting very negative vibes from this group.

On the intelligence thing, it's important but it isn't the number one attribute in the Prime Creator's garden. In other words, you don't have to be a genius to be able to love. It tells me that if they are seeking intelligence, that they will use that intelligence to further their agenda of control. On many levels, intelligence also leads to technology. Where it begs the answer of what is most important? To be smart or to be able to love? Now give your dog a math equation and see what he does next. He'll lick your face.

Typically, a good person is a loving person. So these guys put it in the context of just good or bad. Leaving out the love factor altogether. So they also destroy that love radiance that is radiating from a good person by killing him using balance as the excuse to do so. As far as the balancing act of this Planet, it is our responsibility along with every Kingdom in partnership with Gaia to balance things out. Our weather is one way of seeing this in motion. This faction is just interfering with that process and is an impedance to Gaia's efforts and ours. Also when they are stating, this Planet like it is a career, my flags go up.  

"I met them via one of their kind who was interested in healing another group of beings I’d met up with and gathered together who’d been damaged in a negative way but who had the ability to do a lot of positive work in the world if they were healed.  They wanted to do this healing work on them. Naturally, I thought that was great so my initial perception of them was positive."

Once my little friends were healed they wanted to use them in their work and asked me to work with them as well.  I did this for a while until I saw the other sides of their work with the negative and learned more of their values and coldness of attitude towards those they saw as less evolved but whom I loved and valued.

What do you think about this story Lionhawk?  Do they sound like real angels to you?

PS Oh and I'm definitely going to try that defragging on my aura too.  Thanks for the update about that Carol.  Sounds great!

For you and Rochelle,

Hugs

cheers cheers cheers I love this reality!  Mind you I can only say that now I’m a happy and healthy 67 year old surrounded by the love of family and friends.

We all have our own paths up the mountain and they are myriad.  But it’s good to know now that they all start to merge as you get closer to the top.  The lessons learned begin to become clearer and clearer and agree with what others have learned, even if their paths are entirely different.  Overall the patterns are much the same along the way with the ‘dark night of the soul’ etc. and mine was pretty horrendous at times and very confusing.  But our own Creative Will works miracles as you work your way through the obstacles presented and the rewards, in the end, are many.

Yes Lionhawk, those ‘angels’ were reptilian I think.  The one that was working most closely with me showed me his ‘true face’ somewhere along the line and that’s what he showed me.  Initially he appeared to me in the traditional guise of an angel, wings, long white gown etc.  And my elemental friend and the beings I was with at the time accepted him as an angel also, but I remained wary as I always was when visiting those realms and, as I said, elected to move away.

BUT they DID heal that group of creatures I mentioned and they are glorious, loving beings, and my first kobold friend, and I’m very grateful for that.  That was some time ago now and I cherish him and the others that have joined us since.

Yes, these ‘angels’ were very cold and analytical beings but their work was all to them and their nature is what it is.  I just assumed that maybe they were ‘conscripted’ by angels at a higher level to fulfil whatever mission God has for this reality.  They are His creations too and all evolve.  Maybe they are trying to make good for the damage their kind have done here in the past.

I don’t know and I don’t really care anymore.  It’s results that count and it is what it is and His Plan is not for me to question, although I have many, many times haha.  And, no doubt, still will when I see what goes on in this world around us.

But, as I said, I’ve learned that our own Creative Will can achieve miracles.  The ignorance and fear we are inculcated with is at the basis of the obstacles we meet, especially the fear of death.  Something my sylph friend said years ago about that always come back to me --- “In or out (of the body) it doesn’t matter.  All are still the same.  How else will they (the beings who were attacking) learn?”  And I’m looking forward to it as a release from this reality and well-earned rest.

Oh and apologies to Raphael.  His name always comes first to mind (after Michael of course) of the angels and I slipped up.

Thank you for your response to my question my friend.

Hugs  Hadriel  Hugs

mudra wrote:Speaking of outdoors I am finding some women amazing and daring.
    You are one of those Carol. Not surprised with your wishes Carol :)

These days, rock climbing equipment is very high tech, with safety features like harnesses, spring-loaded carabiners, helmets, as well as special climbing shoes with crips, spikes and rubber soles.

This wasn't the case in the early 1900s, as this amazing photograph taken in Holyrood Park shows.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 1_D0cbA4BVYAAFnQk

Love from me
    mudra

I can relate to those ladies my friend,   Lolerz

Thubs Up Hugs

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:04 am

Sanicle wrote:
    I can relate to those ladies my friend,   Lolerz

Thubs Up  Hugs

[/size]

What about this one Sanicle Cheerful

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Giphy

Much Love for You
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:44 am

^ ^ ^ ^  Lolerz Ummm, Nope! Shocked

I am/was nowhere near as fast or skilled at mountain climbing as she is!!  No it's the old long skirt and no safety net for me I'm afraid.  Rolling Eyes

I love you
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:41 am

Good gad. That woman is agile and strong. Bet she would have no trouble getting through boot camp.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:40 am

DANGER!! I continue to warn that my threads merely constitute a narrow area of alternative-research rather than being a manifesto or ultimatum. Old-Ideas and New-Ideas are combined in unlikely-contexts (or something to that effect). A highly-analyzed meticulous-synthesis might yield profound-solutions and/or unsolvable-problems. I've suggested that my-tripe might be a conceptual-laboratory and/or launching-pad for Real-Deal Clean-Sheets of Guide-Stones in Modernity (or something to that effect). One might exhaustively-study the material I've assembled, and ultimately declare it defective-heresy while emerging with profound-understandings of the Way Things Are and Should Be (if you know what I mean). Perhaps the Information-War is Initiating Humanity Into a New Dark-Ages which will Seal the Deal of Our Eternal-Management (or something to that effect). Are we dealing with Heaven Incorporated v Purgatory Incorporated v Hell Incorporated (in crude and simplistic terms)?? I continue to warn that my threads are NOT for the General-Public, and are only suitable for Sirius-Researchers who are already Far-Down the Rabbit-Hole (and I'm NOT Kidding). I've suggested that my online-activities were mostly a Great Big JOKE (but this does NOT imply a deceptive and/or fraudulent approach). Perhaps this is a puzzle for the worthy to solve. Order Out of Chaos and/or Chaos Out of Order?? Perhaps this is simply a Galactic Bootcamp for a REALLY Nasty Interstellar-Conflict Between the Righteous and Unrighteous Products of Evolution and/or Creation (or something to that effect). I continue to know I don't know (and this will likely continue indefinitely). I continue to warn that this unorthodox-pursuit could drive one insane (especially if one is already on the edge of reason). Researchers Beware. DANGER!!
    orthodoxymoron wrote:In a few days Ford v Ferrari will be in the local theaters, and I'll probably see it half a dozen times!! I might even see Jon!! In the meantime I might re-watch Tucker. I drove a blue 1975 AMC Pacer for decades (my parents bought it brand-new on Brand Boulevard in 1975). There's a blue AMC Pacer in Wayne's World and the Real Slim Shady Eminem music-video (doing donuts in a restaurant parking-lot). I used to do donuts with my blue AMC Pacer in a restaurant parking-lot!! On a more Sirius-Note, I suspect Ancient Factional-Fighting in Modernity, and that scares the hell out of me. The novelty has worn-off, and I'm miserably-shaking as I go incognito into the sunset of my pathetic-life. I expected SO Much More out of life. A Brutal Gang of Facts and Dracs kicked the $hi+ out of me, and now I'm whimpering into the sunset of obscurity and insanity. Sorry for the Negativity, or should I say Sorry for the Truth?? Namaste and Godspeed.
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Mudra, the artwork is exquisite, but your health situation troubles me. So many people connected with Project Avalon and The Mists of Avalon (as well as some notable whistleblowers and malcontents) seem to have serious health-problems (or have even died). What if this has everything to do with an Ancient Annunaki Supercomputer Matrix which reigns in Good and Bad threats to the Way Things Are?? I'm serious about not continuing with my online possibility-thinking. I honestly think the Matrix got me. I have a bunch of books and videos to waste my time on, without troubling the nether-realms.
    Morpheus wrote:sunny Sounds like OXY needs a bowl of my soup and a Spaghetti Western. Very Happy
    Morpheus wrote:I think the only thing that will slow this thread down might be some negative pothole posts. {hint}
    Morpheus, years ago on the 'Red Pill' thread, you said I needed to get laid. Now all I seem to need is a bowl of soup. A sexy-waitress asked old Lars "Do You Want Super-Sex??" Lars replied "I Think I'll Have the Soup." I can't get no satisfaction, but I just had a bowl of soup. You won't have orthodoxymoron to kick around anymore. What Would Richard Nixon Say??
    Morpheus wrote:sunny

It's 19* F @ 8:00 A.M. A good morning to stay inside. Made a pot of coffee. Coffee in hand.  Cup o

Once upon a time, back in 1990, I had a job in East Hartford, CT. I was a dispatcher for a courier company. That job was intense! I wore many hats. Dealt with all the major firearm corps, such as Colt and others, IBM, American Red Cross, and many others along with the hiring and firing of folks. After a period of time of working with the Red Cross, which involve major hospitals, making sure the delivery of said organs to folks who were literally on the operating table, my life became a ball of intensity. Some of my drivers took note of this and feared that I was going to quit because of all the stress. Then one day, one of my drivers came in and said, "you are coming with me." It was after work. So I went with him and he brought me to a strip club. He ordered a couple of drinks. So here we are and then he starts the conversation. He says to me, "you know what you need?" "You need to get laid!" To be honest, he was right. His name was Richard and no! Not Richard Nixon. Your Richard Nixon tubes have triggered this response. It just seemed appropriate to pass this wisdom down to you OXY, years ago. You had and still have all the stressful symptoms I had. We know that good sex can release all those pent up emotions. My soup can't do that. But I still offered it to you. And like everything I have done, to be by your side as a brother, you just continue to spit it back in my face. To continue throwing respect out the window in the name of your self proclaimed victimhood, is just mind-boggling especially when I know that you are better than this.

What really got me was what you had stated, "I hate my life." And then followed it up with a "Namaste' and a Godspeed." And you anchored that to this thread of all places. Anchoring your HATE is not exactly cool, Dude. The Angels were looking down on this thread, smiling about the exchange that was going. Their smiles stopped when you said that.  pale   You own your own hate and it would be one of my wishes that you stop playing the blame game as well to get attention.

To be frank, I don't know what has happened to you. But I assure you that nobody here has done anything to you but try to be loving and supportive in your regard. Your projections of your personalities on this little website, is just bullshit. And you want people to respond to you? Now you know why nobody wants too. Especially when you ooze with despair and HATE. All you are doing is separating yourself from the connection of "oneness." And that is not what this thread is about, so I thank you for all of your disrespect to me and everyone else. I will absorb your negativity and hate and neutralize it because I can! Mind you, I am not playing the role of a victim here when I say this.

RED FLAGS! And why do they always have to be RED? When you responded to a very sincere post I wrote to you, you said your red flags went up. Another spit in the face. What gives you the right to twist my sincerity to your hateful liking? So now that I see you post anything, my red flags go up. Because your sincerity is phony and you use that to manipulate others to get them stuck on your FLYPAPER! Over and over and over again. Boring!!!! Another turn-off. Your delivery of which is empty in terms of energy. Hollow. You may think you have fooled everyone else but I can read your energy.

Maybe you like testing me. Keep coming back for more. So be it and as you wish, but it won't change the facts and those facts are laid down with your despair and hate in your postings. I got news for you.

Your contact with RA back in the day, wasn't with the real RA. It's simple math in one sense. What you had contact with was the duplicate RA that the darkside created. And you used that to further your AGENDA to manipulate everyone else. Likes attract likes. Simply and universally put. The real RA would not engage you because he is not about hate and despair. That's where you were duped and swallowed that whole thing, hook, line, and sinker. How do I know this? In the firsthand. I know in the firsthand who RA is. In-person. It has to do with frequency, dude. Your frequencies and RA's frequencies don't match up! You said there were lies on every level. I couldn't agree more. Here is one of them.

There are also thieves on every level. Are you also a thief? Maybe a thief of everyone's time, since most awaken folks would see right through this. The truth of the matter is that you were never on the real RA's map. Besides, he is to busy dealing with much more important issues than your personalities of victimhood, and what you ooze.

Again, I am not your enemy. But I will give you credit as you know how to make one. Very manipulative, I find you. Been down a similar road with my youngest brother.

Even the freakin cows know! Cow Part of my chores when I was a young buck on the farm, was to clean out the stalls in the barn. On this one particular Saturday morning, I was doing this chore. I had let out to the coral two bulls and left a heifer inside. She was tied up in the stall. Her name was Irish. She was the queen of the barn, weighing in around 1400 lbs. So my little brother came down to get some attention. He was around 7 at the time. And as usual, he started with his smart ass harassment act, seeking that attention. Granted he had a lot of mental issues, but I just had to get done with what I had to do. So I told him to get out of here so I could complete the chore at hand. He kept on and on and on. Finally, I told him that if he didn't, I would let Irish loose on his ass. I was just kidding but he didn't know that. He was standing in the barn doorway and continued with his act. So I said, "okay." I went up to Irish and whispered in her ear, to scare the hell out of him, but don't hurt him. Then I unsnapped her swivel and got out of her stall. So she backs up out of the stall and looks at him, then turns and looks at me. I said to her to go on, but don't hurt him. She had a set of horns mind you. Anyways, she takes a step to the door and he steps back. She takes another step and then he starts running. She then takes off after him. I watched and she had him dead to rights with her horns right on his ass. He ran so hard to the front of the house and went through the front door. The next thing I hear is my Dad. WTF is going on??!!!!!!!!! Meanwhile Irish was kicking up sand in front of the house. Meanwhile, I was laughing my ass off till I cried. My brother never came back down to that barn and it has forever been etched in his mind and will not forgive me for that event, even now after all these years. Still blaming me when it was his luggage that created his fear for cows.

You OXY, remind me of my little brother. But there is a difference in the now, for you see, back in the day, being the number son, I had too many responsibilities and couldn't be bothered with my little brother's problems. So my brother felt rejected by me and I regret that occurred. I wish I could turn back the clock and paid more attention to him. He deserved that much and I now know I failed him. His act of multiple personalities and his victimhood continue to this very day. I have disowned him since because he continues those same patterns and refuses to grow through those issues. He's stuck till he learns those differences. And that is no longer my responsibility.

All this being said, I do not want to repeat past mistakes. That was why I wrote the post that you red-flagged. I wrote that post from my heart and it did pain me to see your reaction to my sincerity. Hell, I was willing to invite you here to stay with me for a short time to assist you. Despite all the turmoil of loss that I have been dealing with this past year. I've lost 4 souls from my life and that doesn't include my dog and cat. And here you are with your empty, hollow, pithy comments of your own designed victimhood that does not really take into real consideration what others really go through. You are not operating from your heart when the Talley sums itself up. But you have the potential to do so. I just don't see that anymore with all of the ooze of despair and hate you anchor to not just this little website, but to the Planet as well.

Not to choose is also a choice and I will respect that as well. You are just doing what my brother reminds me of. And what you do is totally your responsibility. Not anybody else's. So my advice to you is to either continue on your path as you currently are, or get laid, and maybe even grow a pair. It's all on you because you created this mess in the first place. Save me the platitudes of hate and despair while you are at it because in my reality, it is utter bullshit and provides no "soulutions" to the stalls we all find ourselves in, and the strain of dealing with all of the issues we find our selves picking and choosing to try to uplift this Planet in the first place. Can you hear me now?

You say, "You won't have orthodoxymoron to kick around anymore." Oh please!?!?!? You didn't just say that. Most hypocritical of you to the extreme! What a pile of poo! Because I offered a bowl of soup? Playing that victim card again? Boring! And you are going to use a Richard Nixon video to show us your resolve? Can't you just say it straight up? You've been threatening everyone with your disconnect to this little website for months now. But hey, you want to play one of your blame cards, blame me and spare everyone else with this cow crap. No one is or has been pushing you out of here, EXCEPT YOU! And all for the wrong reasons I might add.

My money is on your potential and I just hope you still have the time to turn your situation around. If not, you will have to come back here, reincarnate, and do it all again till you really learn those lessons. Do you want that? If you do then you are insane. You're a good and wonderful soul and if you can stop time and remove that conflicted emotional personality with all of your hate and despair, for a brief moment of time, you might remember who you truly are. Only you can choose to do that. I am not disowning you like my brother. My brother gave me no choice because he tried to manipulate me every step of the way to stay stuck in his victimhood. I also expect you will do something very similar because you don't really want to change. At least that is what your personality is projecting. And I don't want to get into the psychological aspects of that personality. ADD, bi-polar and the rest of it. My brother had those issues as well.

So when you drop your hate, despair, blaming, and all the rest of it, we will never get to see who you really are. We will only see the victimized projection personality called, OXY. Which for my own solitude will just chalk it up as a personality with no integrity, that I no longer trust. Will that fit into the result bucket that you were chasing? I know, I know. He will just deflect it with some victimized comment. It's how he rolls. Oh well.....

You are welcomed here any time OXY. But do us a favor and tone down your hate and despair. You have forgotten that your potential would be a great benefit to the Planet, instead of propagating a great sadness when we see your postings. And try to take all this constructively. You get too much of the coddling treatment and I think that has come into play in which hasn't been exactly beneficial to your cause. This is just a matter of the higher frequencies pushing everyone's crap up to the surface. Don't be stupid, but take advantage of the opportunity that is before you and let's work together to get you on a better track. Enough of the Bullshit.  Cow

When I was around 11, my grandmother bought me a cassette tape recorder for Christmas one year. I had only one tape and it was the Rolling Stones and the song that woke me up to the sound of music, was this one. Go figure. Played it endlessly. Enough said! Let's get you unstuck! Give it some thought. Or not.
    mudra wrote:My post to you Oxy, Morpheus's Post to you and then this poem that just entered my space. Like an echo... Strange how life is painting things at times doesn't it ?
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Tumblr10

I particularly love this quote from Carlos Castaneda:

“All of us, whether or not we are warriors, have a cubic centimeter of chance that pops out in front of our eyes from time to time. The difference between an average man and a warrior is that the warrior is aware of this, and one of his tasks is to be alert, deliberately waiting, so that when his cubic centimeter pops out he has the necessary speed, the prowess, to pick it up.”

― Carlos Castaneda

These are things we need to pay attention to I believe for when this happens something of a higher order is attempting to deliver a message to us.
    Watch out  Cheerful

Last time LionHawk cut my head off with his mighty sword it was really an interesting experience because at one moment your wear your head on your shoulders and the next thing you know you stare at it lying dumb on the ground. So you either remain that way or you take it as that cubic cm of chance popping out and pick that head up with prowess putting it back  on in no time so you can at least  talk   Toast  

So if you ever wonder how LH and I got friends this is how it all begun a long long time ago. And in truth this didn't have anything to do with being right or wrong for any of us. It all had to do with a good awesome sparkling clash  Laugh

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol wrote:Hmm... lots to think about in your posts mudra and Lionhawk. There are times that Oxy does remind me of Jupiter Ascending where she goes on about hating her life, gets kidnapped by off-worlders and discovers who she really is, witnesses her family about to be annihilated, is betrayed by her past life children, has to fight like hell to survive and in the end.. ends up loving her life. Transformation is a process and can take time. Adversity can be challenges to overcome and also opportunities to learn about oneself and what they're made of. Oxy, I think your psyche would benefit from watching the mystical spiritual stories below.

Dear Diary...

I have a confession to make. Over the past year I've become somewhat addicted to Chinese Spiritual/Mystical productions. Their imagination and rich history boggles the mind and leaves US Pedowood in the dust digging deeper into the mud. The two that I enjoyed so much are Three Lives Three Worlds, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms and Heavy Sweetness Ash-Like Frost. There are 60 segments so takes awhile to view the entire series. I get this via Amazon Prime, which is a treat. I love how multi-dimensional these stories are and where the primary characters are working on developing their spiritual cultivation. The other one is titled Destiny of White Snake where a snake seeks spiritual cultivation so that she can evolve into a human and eventually a deity.

Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms

After a devastating war, the immortal tribe paid a heavy price to seal the demon lord. 70,000 years later, in an attempt to re-seal the demon lord who broke free, Bai Qian was sent to the mortal realm. In the mortal world, she meets Ye Hua and falls in love with him. Su Jin, who is jealous of Ye Hua's love for Bai Qian, intentionally creates a series of misunderstanding between them and causes Bai Qian to lose her eyes. Thinking that Ye Hua has betrayed her, the devastated Bai Qian jumps off from the Zhu Xian Terrace. At her request, all her memories have been erased and she forgets Ye Hua. Hundreds of  years later, the two meets again as deities. Another lifetime another world, Ye Hua recognizes Bai Qian but the latter remains indifferent. Three lives three worlds, her and him, are they fated to bear an entangling love line?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTQ06O0QyzI

This next one is my current favorite due to the humor involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg8nH1-zo7U

In the prehistoric times, the 200,000 year of Tian Yuan, the flower deity Zi Fen dies after giving birth to a daughter. Before she passed, she fed her daughter the Unfeeling Pill, ordered her subordinates to keep the girl’s birth story a secret and to imprison her within Shui Jing for ten thousand years. The girl’s name is Jin Mi.

Four thousand years later, the Heavenly Emperor’s second son, the Phoenix Fire Deity was entrapped by someone and mistakenly entered Shui Jing. He was saved by the ignorant Jin Mi. After living together for a hundred years, the Fire Deity gradually developed feelings for Jin Mi. Who would have thought that he would be attracted to Jin Mi?

In between the Heavenly World and the Devil World, there is an immeasurably deep River of Forgetfulness, where the war between the Fire Deity and Night Deity finally erupts.

The Destiny Legend of White Snake (These episodes are on youtube.) She too is seeking ways to increase her spiritual cultivation. An immortal being falls in love with a human who is destined to be alone in this fantasy folk tale saga. Can the two live peacefully together, or will fate tear them apart. However she must go through the 8 sufferings of the mortal world.She wants to spiritually cultivate herself so that she can eventually become a deity. I hope others enjoy these stories as much as I have.
    orthodoxymoron wrote:It might take a while for me to digest the last few posts, and I might not directly comment on them. I have a weird modus operandi which is sort of standoffish and indifferent. I've taken Jupiter Ascending somewhat seriously and personally, and used it in my online Religious and Political Science-Fiction. The church-folk and alternative-folk don't like me. I don't even like me. Anyway, here is a Richard Nixon documentary which I somewhat identified with. Nixon probably knew too-much and tried to do too-much (or something to that effect). One can learn a lot of lessons from documentaries. Several of you seem to have absolute past-life recall. I certainly don't. I don't trust anyone or anything, which makes me paranoid and isolated (sort of like President Nixon). Perhaps there is a Galactic Watergate in my future. Who Knows?? Dr. Who??

Morpheus wrote:cheers

I spent many hours today, writing my last post. Made several edits and this last edit now stands as what I was trying to convey. During the writing, I had worded some things in a backward fashion but corrected to what I truly meant. So if anyone, copy and pasted the post prematurely, you may want to redo your copy and paste, with the latest one.

When the Angels reacted the way they did, I knew that apathy wasn't going to cure anything. There are beautiful Angels here, watching and reading what is going on in this thread. I'm not talking about us humans here. It was a sad moment when that moment happened. Even on this so-labeled little website. I don't see it as such, but that is my filter. The little website thing. It was totally unexpected for them to show up during that moment. But how could I not pay attention to that?

Let me be clear here. I didn't write what I did out of hate. I did it out of compassion.  If I didn't care about OXY, I wouldn't have wasted my day writing that post. Take that to the bank!

One thing that Mother Nature has taught me is that sometimes you have to smack an old apple tree so that it will wake up and produce apples once again. She has a way of reviving but sometimes she needs a little help. It may sound awful smacking a tree but it will often be a benefit to that tree. It's potential will be once more. It will heal up just fine if not better.

I love how you summed that all up, Mudra.  Very Happy Clash of the Sparktans. I have a confession, Mudra. If the truth be known, I didn't want to lope your head off. I was after something else that was in your backdrop. A negative entity who was controlling you at that time. Using you. Creating a hell of sorts for you and the ones you were in contact with. I knew something was out of whack when I had connected to your heart and saw this entity. So I decided to do something about that. What I saw in your heart was contrary to what was going on, surface wise. And I did succeed and loped his head off. And now, here we are. I have no regrets as to those actions I took. Because our connection now is of oneness and the love flows like a beautiful river between us. As it should be. I love you So forgive me for keeping this from you.

Not long after I did that, the Reptilians found out what I did and sent one of their representatives to try and get control of me. I now wish I had recorded that conversation so I could show you. The power trip didn't work. I ended up pissing them off more so. Unreal. Brook was a witness as to all this. When I told them where the Bear was and what color rabbit the Bear used for toilet paper, they went on a campaign and attacked most of my dearest friends. My hands were full dealing with that for several years after. Some of them were almost killed. Serious stuff. And I was also attacked. March 7, 2010. I have already written about this as you probably know, in better detail.

When I was young, I was raised in a 300-year-old cabin. An Indian trading post way back in the day. The cabin was haunted and also the land. The works. 11 ghosts, 1 poltergeist, and demons to boot. With a portal to the demonic realms in my bedroom closet. Talk about hate and despair... for anyone reading this, just know if hate and despair are in your heart, you will be paying a very dear price and will have a life full of hell. You end up becoming one of their agents and that is a form of possession. My whole family became victims of this except for me. The abuse that came from all of that, pains me to have experience that and to see folks like your family who you dearly try to love as family will only perpetuate more evil conflict. For the rest of their lives. And yours if you let them. That is why I disowned my family because they became evil and would lash out their ways to not just control you but also destroy the love within your heart. Maybe the picture here is getting clearer as to where I am coming from in this thread.

In 1994, I released 11 imprisoned souls from those evil clutches. They were there for 300 years. Mostly Native American and I say that because some were half breeds, which was considered in those times as the bottom of the barrel when it came to human status. You have to stand up to this as your own survival and sanity maybe your only salvation by doing so. It takes courage and a lot of heart to overcome these things. You have to make changes in order to survive. If you don't, again you will only pay a very dear price. For life. So heed my warnings because I truly don't want to see that kind of thing for anybody.

And that is where I am coming from. You do what you will with this information as I will respect your free agency and I will use loving detachment if you choose misery and the path of evil. {not directed at you, Mudra}
    Carol wrote:That's a powerful testimony Lionhawk. Your a spiritual warrior out there engaging in the good fight along side Arch Angel Michael. One of my favorite Arch Angels, who I often hold up in prayers of thanksgiving and appreciation for what he does to help humanity.

Over the years I've observed that almost all of my spiritual warrior friends have been under attack with some of the most difficult life challenges. Yet what makes them stand out the most is the attitude toward adversity, their uplifted spirit, the absolute faith in god and their grateful hearts. Adversity is not something to be pulled down with. It's something to use as a stepping stone to lift one up even higher in prayers of thankfulness for what one does have.

The priority is the relationship with God who helps them through difficulties feeling that they are surrounded by angels who are helping to carry the burden they are undergoing. Often in the midst of the worst possible scenario they are praising god for being there with them assisting in the current challenge. And they are optimistic in nature and personality. All of them are humanitarians giving what little some may have willingly to someone else in greater need. They don't experience a feeling of lack because their hearts are full of spiritual abundance, so of course there is plenty to go around.

I think one of the things that touched me most deeply Lionhawk is Brooks and your life-after-life journey and how you found each other, nurtured each other, grew more in spirit and freed yourselves from the cycle of rebirth in this 3rd dimension. I hope I'm not assuming this is the case, but an actual reality. I love how you expressed your love for one another and how protective each of you were to ensure the safety each others spirit. Yours is an awesome journey and would make a great epic tale/book. Most unenlightened folks would have no clue as to just how real and spiritually deep your story goes. It makes me happy that you finally found each other, shared time together and loved each other. That indeed, is a wonderful blessing. It's also a wonder how she can still come to visit and work from the other side to help you share your current emotional burden without her here.

As for Oxy. Hmm.

When I was in grammar school going to church and learning about God.. I began those inner monologues with God, then Jesus. As a teen I did wonder if it was all just fake as a result of becoming spiritually disillusion with traditional churches. Yet the monologue was now entrenched, embedded into my psyche, so that whenever I was frightened, or praying to meet my soul mate, the monologue kicked in and I was comforted.  

How did I came to know God//Jesus was real?

Because of how God/angels stepped in to assist me is exceptionally dangerous physical situations (near drowning, river rafting, auto accidents, mountain climbing, skiing, scuba diving, wild animals, etc.) keeping me safe, or helping to find a pathway to safety.

I often experience a sensation existing within a cheerful cocoon with different songs playing in my mind, an altered state of consciousness, while out in the world. Subsequently, I just feel exceptionally grateful for this spiritual connection.

Each night before drifting off to sleep I pray that I may be a conduit for the highest levels of spiritual energy from the highest dimensions be allowed to flow down through me into this dimension, throughout the various timelines, various dimensional frequencies to help raise the overall frequency of the planet and humanity. I also pray that humanity throughout the multi-verse is delivered from evil on a regular basis.

So Oxy, perhaps you should focus on what you allow into your consciousness (avoid the negative input) and what you put out into the world (avoid the negative output) in your thoughts. This is something that you alone can take control of, if you so desire.

Namaste
    Enlightened
    Carol wrote:“Everyone knows they need to manage their stress. When things get difficult at work, school, or in your personal life, you can use as many tips, tricks, and techniques as you can get to calm your nerves. So here’s a science-backed one: make a playlist of the 10 songs found to be the most relaxing on earth. Sound therapies have long been popular as a way of relaxing and restoring one’s health. For centuries, indigenous cultures have used music to enhance well-being and improve health conditions.

Now, neuroscientists out of the UK have specified which tunes give you the most bang for your musical buck. The study was conducted on participants who attempted to solve difficult puzzles as quickly as possible while connected to sensors. The puzzles induced a certain level of stress, and participants listened to different songs while researchers measured brain activity as well as physiological states that included heart rate, blood pressure, and rate of breathing.

According to Dr. David Lewis-Hodgson of Mindlab International, which conducted the research, the top song produced a greater state of relaxation than any other music tested to date. In fact, listening to that one song- “Weightless”- resulted in a striking 65 percent reduction in participants’ overall anxiety, and a 35 percent reduction in their usual physiological resting rates. That is remarkable.

Equally remarkable is the fact the song was actually constructed to do so. The group that created “Weightless”, Marconi Union, did so in collaboration with sound therapists. Its carefully arranged harmonies, rhythms, and bass lines help slow a listener’s heart rate, reduce blood pressure and lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol.

When it comes to lowering anxiety, the stakes couldn’t be higher. Stress either exacerbates or increases the risk of health issues like heart disease, obesity, depression, gastrointestinal problems, asthma, and more. More troubling still, a recent paper out of Harvard and Stanford found health issues from job stress alone cause more deaths than diabetes, Alzheimer’s, or influenza.

In this age of constant bombardment, the science is clear: if you want your mind and body to last, you’ve got to prioritize giving them a rest. Music is an easy way to take some of the pressure off of all the pings, dings, apps, tags, texts, emails, appointments, meetings, and deadlines that can easily spike your stress level and leave you feeling drained and anxious.

Of the top track, Dr. David Lewis-Hodgson said, “‘Weightless’ was so effective, many women became drowsy and I would advise against driving while listening to the song because it could be dangerous.” So don’t drive while listening to these, but do take advantage of them:

10. “We Can Fly,” by Rue du Soleil (Café Del Mar)
    9. “Canzonetta Sull’aria,” by Mozart
    8. “Someone Like You,” by Adele
    7. “Pure Shores,” by All Saints
    6. “Please Don’t Go,” by Barcelona
    5. “Strawberry Swing,” by Coldplay
    4. “Watermark,” by Enya
    3. “Mellomaniac (Chill Out Mix),” by DJ Shah
    2. “Electra,” by Airstream
    1. “Weightless,” by Marconi Union

I made a public playlist of all of them on Spotify that runs about 50 minutes (it’s also downloadable).”
    - http://www.stumbleupon.com/
    Sanicle wrote:Oxy, I think it’s worth remembering too that Lionhawk told you that these negative beings were even able to slip into the aura of someone as good and loving as MUDRA!!  (I was shocked too.  They must have found one tiny little gap!)  That should tell you something about their targets and how damnably clever they can be!

GOOD, kind and loving souls are their greatest target and challenge and always will be.  They don’t want them spreading love, joy and hope on the planet to lift others up into the light of the higher realms where they can’t get at you and they will often start on you from the earliest days of your life, trying to bring you down spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically.  I’m sure there are many, many dear souls on this forum who could give you their own testament of how they’ve been attacked in some way through their lives, sometimes subtly and sometimes all too openly.

The thing is you need to be able to recognize what is being done to you – that these negative thoughts and feelings (for instance) are coming to you from ‘outside’ yourself – and to learn to say “NO, ENOUGH!” and just keep saying it.   Until you do that and truly  focus on more positive thoughts and feelings to rise above their energetic level of being they just keep grinding you down in whichever way they can.

Their doorways to your soul are ego, anger, fear and misery and they’ll keep working so, so hard to keep you there, because they don’t want you to let your goodness out and be happy.  Happiness spreads outward, like ripples in a pond.  All the negative emotions keep you bound in your own small, sad place, drawing more to you.

IMO Oxy, they want to keep you in that bad place because you have a GOOD AND CLEVER SOUL too!!!!!  Please don’t let them keep doing it to you.  We truly want you to be happy.  And yes, it can be a long haul to get up from those deep, dark places our souls can find themselves in.  You don't have to be alone while you do it though and it's so, so worth it when you get there!

Flowers Hugs
    mudra wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:Oxy, I think it’s worth remembering too that Lionhawk told you that these negative beings were even able to slip into the aura of someone as good and loving as MUDRA!!  (I was shocked too.  They must have found one tiny little gap!)  That should tell you something about their targets and how damnably clever they can be!
    Sanicle Don Juan was calling them petty Tyrants and said one was blessed when met with a huge one. Indeed it's a great oppportunity to make a leap of faith.We beings are so lazy at times that we need some trigger  to leave our comfort zone. Just as Morpheus told in the image of the apple tree needing a kick to be reborn again. That's why I said to Oxy " great potential ".When the pendulum is being swung so far off in one direction it just means it's about to swing back the other way around.It contains this greatness.  The dark night of the soul is a well known state many now "enlightend " beings have gone through and as far as I know none of them complained of this. Light is meant to meet darkness. They both support one another. That's the hardest part to understand. However they will keep doing so until they fuse and become one. At which point true understanding takes place.

Morpheus thank you for bringing your lantern on that pecular incident that had us confront one another. I recognize a warrior there and I recognize a  man of Heart. But this I had seen from the beginning before even coming so close to you as I saw it in Brook too. I oftened told her she was wearing the sword of justice   Cheerful If you delivered me of something I had not seen by my own I bow and say thank you.

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Everyone. Once again, I'll read and re-read your posts, but I won't necessarily directly reply to them. I've already read them once. I understand 'POSITIVE' and I can do 'POSITIVE' to the point that it's Pompously and Superciliously Nauseating. But I've chosen to attempt to Face Reality and Expose the Dark-Side, which seems to unleash the wrath of the Nether-Realms. I've pursued certain theories about Life, the Universe, and Everything (which, if even somewhat true, would be stunningly devastating). What if the Major Archangels never came to Earth (or at least simply visited from time to time without staying)?? Sherry Shriner hinted at such things (but I don't recall the specifics). My current theories of Ancient-Aliens, Wars in Heaven and Earth, Original-Sins, Rebellion Against God, Theodicy, Matrix-Supercomputers, Luciferian-Christs, a Matrix-Mediatrix, and a Myth of Innocence in the Garden of Eden (for starters) probably REALLY Piss-Off the Vast-Majority of the Souls in This Solar-System. I don't think I understand how powerful my opponents and potential-opponents are. I also suspect that I don't belong here (long-term). The Local Gods and Goddesses Might Hate Me More Than ANYONE Can Know. I've stated that I feel as if I've innocently walked-in on a Top-Level Mafia-Meeting (and no-one thinks it's funny). I think I've insulted everyone. Did I miss anyone?? A lot of RELIGION and SPIRITUALITY seems to involve making ones Peace with the Dark-Side to Appease the Gods and Goddesses. Superstition Seems Legion and Rampant. I can't seem to get a straight-answer from anyone (anywhere) regarding the really important and difficult questions. I have a planned-study which I won't talk about, but it's pretty-tame compared with what I might pursue. I'm NOT trying to Win Friends and Influence People (and Other-Than-People). I think I'm mostly here as a System-Analyst, and I think I'll be gone soon (leaving everyone to their Own Devices). I won't follow-up this post with Namaste and Godspeed. I'll attempt to watch things play-out without intervention. I'll attempt to be a Noble-Agnostic with Responsible-Neutrality (for better or worse, I know not).
    Carol wrote:Oxy: "But I've chosen to attempt to Face Reality and Expose the Dark-Side, which seems to unleash the wrath of the Nether-Realms."

The dark side is too real and horrific. One needs a lot of protection exposing it as well as Lionhawk can attest to. Do you put on the Armor of God Oxy to do this? Again, you choose what you take in and what you put out. But even the more enlightened folks have unbidden dark thoughts that pop up into consciousness, and these are not folks who emerge themselves in the toxic dark stuff you do. They've learned to fight the dark, not engage it. If you're experience feelings of depression and hate in your life, there is a reason those feeling 'control' you. You can always pass the baton to someone more apt for the job then you yourself are. Yet it's clear you're unwilling to do so. Some day you may wish to ask yourself how would your life be different if you let go of diving into darkness?
    mudra wrote:" System analyst", " Exposer of the dark side" Oxy ? scratch How ? When ? Where ?

I have seen James Corbett doing this, I have seen Julian Assange doing this and a few other brave souls whose life is dedicated to this. These people don't speculate they make serious research and only come up with facts. They don't suspect things being this or that. They prove what they say. It's not my line of expertise but I can recognize this has value and merit. So please explain the who, the what and the when ? The specifics ? Because as far as I am concerned the web is filled with speculations and what could be's and may be's but in truth this leads no where except putting people on a merry go round with generalities and have them sleep a little more imho.

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I guess I've been passively making observations for most of my pathetic life, and now I'm hypothesizing regarding the largely unknowable and/or unprovable. I've made this available to all concerned and unconcerned (who might be good and/or evil). I don't have the resources to take this to the next level. Others will need to lead in this regard. I appeal to the first portions of the Scientific-Method (which should apply to Philosophical-Research). There's a lot of stuff I'm probably not supposed to know. Perhaps I Can't Handle the Truth. As I mentioned, I'm preparing for a particular study which involves backing away from the revolting-developments in my current-thinking. I'm probably more suited to Tame and Lame Pursuits. It's Easier That Way. Namaste or Whatever. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream
    I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been
    To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen
    They talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will be revealed

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, whose sounds caress my ear
    But not a word I heard could I relate, the story was quite clear
    Oh, oh.

Oh, I been flying... mama, there ain't no denyin'
    I've been flying, ain't no denyin', no denyin'

All I see turns to brown, as the sun burns the ground
    And my eyes fill with sand, as I scan this wasted land
    Trying to find, trying to find where I've been.

Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace, like thoughts inside a dream
    Heed the path that led me to that place, yellow desert stream
    My Shangri-La beneath the summer moon, I will return again
    Sure as the dust that floats high in June, when movin' through Kashmir.

Oh, father of the four winds, fill my sails, across the sea of years
    With no provision but an open face, along the straits of fear
    Ohh.

When I'm on, when I'm on my way, yeah
    When I see, when I see the way, you stay-yeah

Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, when I'm down...
    Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, well I'm down, so down
    Ooh, my baby, oooh, my baby, let me take you there

Let me take you there. Let me take you there.
    Sanicle wrote:
    Oxy wrote:I understand 'POSITIVE' and I can do 'POSITIVE' to the point that it's Pompously and Superciliously Nauseating. But I've chosen to attempt to Face Reality and Expose the Dark-Side.
    Razz That's the thing Oxy.  When you can "Face Reality" and not connect being positive with "pomposity" and nausea, then you know you're getting somewhere.  Exposing the Dark Side can be done with humour and with a positive attitude.  No fear, anger, self-hate or misery involved. Comments like that just give the game away.  The game they're playing with your mind and emotions and through you, us.   Wink I love you YOU may not be tired of playing their game but I think most of us ARE.
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Sanicle, why does "Exposing the Dark-Side" seem to bother most of you?? What if most of the souls in this solar-system are in bed with the "Dark-Side"?? Even the Holy-Bible often seems to Reverence the Dark-Side. This seems to support the concept that Earth might be a Prison-Planet in a Prison Solar-System. The situation might be so hopeless that a Knight in Shining Armor might be considered a Threat rather than a Liberator. The Prison-Administrator might be Worshipped as a God. An Individual of Interest told me "God Can Run the World Any Way He Wants To" and "I'll Hang-On As Long As I Can". I suspect that this thing is MUCH Worse Than We Can Imagine (and we'd rather NOT Know). My "Backing-Off' implies a lack of capability and wellness. It also implies that it might not be my role (or the right time) to mess with the Deep-State. I just re-posted a section of the Urantia Book (in my USSS thread) which might shed some light on this post. I know I don't know, but the more I know, the more I wish I didn't know. Ignorance seems to be Bliss and Virtue in Purgatory Incorporated. I seem to be making everyone angry on this site, so perhaps this is a bad time to post the following video (part 1 of 3) regarding Trump and Russia. I can't stop thinking about Mr. Edgars in Babylon 5, speaking from the 23rd century about regime-changes in our time (some of which hadn't taken place when the episode was made around 2000).

1917: The Russians come to power.

1939: The Nazis come to power.

2013: The Russians come to power.

2025: The Iraqis (Babylon) come to power.

2112: The French come to power.

What if Ancient Babylon and/or Egypt and/or Rome (perhaps more recently in the form of the Jesuits) have been running the world (and possibly the whole solar system) for thousands of years (using various individuals, nations, and movements as fronts)?? I've speculated that the UN and the City-States are ALL run by a Single Power Center such as HAL 9000 (for better or worse, I know not). I could say more, but I'd sort of like to live a while longer...

Sanicle wrote:
    Oxy wrote:Sanicle, why does "Exposing the Dark-Side" seem to bother most of you??
    Nobody is against you exposing the darkside Oxy.  I wish they'd teach kids about them in school so every one of them becomes more aware and prepared!!  What bothers us is when we think they've got their claws into someone whom they are making miserable, who attacks those who are trying to help, trying to make them miserable too and just doesn't get it! If you've ever read my stuff over the years you'd know that I 'studied' them for more than a decade, knowingly getting involved by choosing to listen to the voices in my head, etc.  It's a great way to learn what games they play and yes, they did make me miserable until I figured it all out.  But it seems they are part of life on this planet and that a balance has got to be found with them and with the dark within ourselves as well that they can attach themselves to.  You've studied long enough to know that.  Duality blah blah blah.  It's all part of the drama (and people do love a good drama) and the challenges we all face to grow.  It's all just part of the territory here.  But the positive side is so, so beautiful and well worth being grateful for.  Ha, there's darkness and light in nature as well.  It's everywhere.  The planet and every life-form on it feeds on both!
    What if most of the souls in this solar-system are in bed with the "Dark-Side"?? Even the Holy-Bible often seems to Reverence the Dark-Side. This seems to support the concept that Earth might be a Prison-Planet in a Prison Solar-System. The situation might be so hopeless that a Knight in Shining Armor might be considered a Threat rather than a Liberator. The Prison-Administrator might be Worshipped as a God.
    I'd say probably 'yes' to all of that and everyone SHOULD know that.  It's all about how you let it effect you and how you pass it on to others. I love you
    orthodoxymoron wrote:After wasting a dozen years of my life trying to "HELP" without positive-results, appreciation, or compensation, I'm almost to the point of telling people to simply focus on Pluralistic-Education and Corporate-Employment, and when the World REALLY Goes to Hell...Just Blame Someone. BTW, I've noticed a lot of very-skillful word-twisting in a lawyer-like manner. Perhaps This is the Matrix at Work.
    Morpheus wrote:
    Carol wrote:That's a powerful testimony Lionhawk. You're a spiritual warrior out there engaging in the good fight alongside Arch Angel Michael. One of my favorite Arch Angels, who I often hold up in prayers of thanksgiving and appreciation for what he does to help humanity."

Thank you, Carol! I am sure Michael appreciates you as well. For someone to take a time out and express gracious gratitude brought a smile to him. I'm sure of it. There are no words to fully describe how beautiful a soul, Michael is. Also, the depth of wisdom that he carries. There is no doubt in my soul as to his resolve and the love he stands in.

Yesterday, I lost another post, to you, so be patient with me here as I try to do this all again, as it is worth redoing because of what you have posted needs to be responded to. I may have many edits just so I can get this out to you.  sunny Open Office won't let me copy and paste and or transfer what I write. I am on Brook's computer and I am locked of Excell to complicate matters as far as writing.

Just so folks don't get the wrong impression, I'm not ego-tripping here. There is no need for that as I tell this little story. This story is just a different level of my past experiences and of understanding. Which, I thank you once again for having an advanced level of understanding and you may appreciate what I am about to reveal. Here goes...

My first name is Kayzon. My original name. My family name is called the Family of AN. Pronounced like "on." In the Orion sector, out of phase. It's an angelic family. I am of the warrior cast within that family. We are a major faction in the Prime Creator's garden. We are defenders of it. It gets really complicated from this point forward but I will give you a small peak. The level of which is way the hell up there on the spiritual ladder. To the level of where this family has the power to engage with the other gardens of the Prime Creator. In other words, the other universes of the spoked wheel.

In my situation, a mission was planned up and it involved a timeline that has lasted for thousands of years. I was sent down this timeline. My family decided to place me under Gabriel's command, for lack of better words. I wasn't crazy about that idea but I took to heart what my family wanted to achieve and went along. Well, that didn't last very long. Gabriel was a selfish piece of work and just that went against my grain. We ended up parting ways because Gabriel wanted to create his own entertainment, and in that process, exploiting souls to achieve those ends. That wasn't me. Because of that, I became a free agent with no handler or oversight. This also created a speed bump of sorts in that timeline. Kind of like losing the radio signal going around the moon. It created a distortion in the timeline. Nobody knew what was happening for a short period of time.

As I am going down this timeline, guess who shows up? Michael. He had only wanted to check on me and to see where my intentions were. If I was alright. The question of whether I went rogue because I was no longer under Gabriel's command, was a major concern of the family. The funny part of this is that Michael didn't report back to the family as to my status after our first meeting. He kept them in the dark as it were. In that second meeting, he determined that my intentions were just fine and that I really didn't need a handler or oversight. With a smile. So he let me go as a free agent. Our third meeting was just a checkpoint.

In this Angelic realm, when missions and policies are created, everything is taken into consideration. Such as all dimensions, timelines, sectors, souls, planets, and star systems, etc... The interactions and what possibilities that engage with each other are calculated to perfection before anything gets implemented. It's complicated because of the scope of "all that is." Such as dealing with the Reptilians. Their arrival into our universe was no mistake. It was planned. Negotiated on the highest authority of perfection in this universe and the universe to where they came from.

It's a little weird when I had written in my post that disappeared yesterday, I had written a paragraph about what you termed, God's armor. And then to see you post that again on this page. But your right as God's armor does exist. I just look at it as a uniform. It is the color of gold, as gold can get. There are a couple of what look like ruby gems on it. Just two. Also a long sword on my left side and a short one on the right side. They operate either manually or with a wave of your hand. In other words, you don't have to take them out of the scabbards to do the do. Depends. Also depends on the message you are sending.

When I did the do on Dec. 5, 2005, I had arrived at an asteroid. When I showed up, hordes of demons started running. I was there to lope the head of Lucifer's replacement. I was standing within 6' of him, facing him. And when I was about to lope his head off, the Prime Creator told me not to unless he went on the attack. The replacement turned and ran. The radiance I was giving off, lite up the whole place. It was like watching a stampede. Dust included. Who would have thought to find demons on an asteroid in the first place? I don't remember the replacement's name and if I did, I wouldn't post it here in this thread, to anchor his evil energy here. Sorry, Mudra. The who? Anyways, the Prime Creator sparred all their lives. Go figure.

IMHO, folks are oblivious to all the love and support that is available to them. Especially when it comes to the Angelic realms. They don't fully realize how truly blessed they are.  Sleep

"Over the years I've observed that almost all of my spiritual warrior friends have been under attack with some of the most difficult life challenges. Yet what makes them stand out the most is the attitude toward adversity, their uplifted spirit, the absolute faith in God and their grateful hearts. Adversity is not something to be pulled down with. It's something to use as a stepping stone to lift one up even higher in prayers of thankfulness for what one does have."

What a word. Adversity. If you don't embrace it and work through it, chaos results. Perpetuating more adversity.  Crazy Happy  

"The priority is the relationship with God who helps them through difficulties feeling that they are surrounded by angels who are helping to carry the burden they are undergoing. Often in the midst of the worst possible scenario, they are praising God for being there with them assisting in the current challenge. And they are optimistic in nature and personality. All of them are humanitarians giving what little some may have willingly to someone else in greater need. They don't experience a feeling of lack because their hearts are full of spiritual abundance, so of course, there is plenty to go around."

It's not hard to make that connection. Just go within. You will never find him outside of yourself. I find it very interesting that Jesus referenced this as "without." The outside of self thing. Also another meaning as to what you end up with. That being, without, as if not having. As if to say that if you seek externally, you will be without the Prime Creator in your life. What a simple truth.  

"I think one of the things that touched me most deeply Lionhawk is Brooks and your life-after-life journey and how you found each other, nurtured each other, grew more in spirit and freed yourselves from the cycle of rebirth in this 3rd dimension. I hope I'm not assuming this is the case, but an actual reality. I love how you expressed your love for one another and how protective each of you was to ensure the safety of each others spirit. Yours is an awesome journey and would make a great epic tale/book. Most unenlightened folks would have no clue as to just how real and spiritually deep your story goes. It makes me happy that you finally found each other, shared time together and loved each other. That indeed, is a wonderful blessing. It's also a wonder how she can still come to visit and work from the other side to help you share your current emotional burden without her here."

One of the first things we did was work on this recycling subject. 10 years ago. We flushed the truth out, uncovering this sinister agenda. Then we anchored that knowledge to the Planet. It took a while for it to grab hold, but now look at what has happened because of that. In the last several years, this knowledge is being put out there by various others, spreading the word thus exposing this sinister agenda. Waking folks up.

Again, thank you for your understanding and the depth of which we went through, including that word called adversity. We had that every step of the way. Our relationship was also a very dangerous one. There were those of the darkside that didn't want our relationship to happen. In my mind, the security of her well being was paramount, up to the day she passed. Another stress factor on top of everything else. But we made it and now one of us is still breathing and can tell that story which to us wasn't a story but our LIVES. With all the dots connected. We couldn't do that before, because that would have endangered some folks unknowingly to them, the ones that had a connection to us in the past. So we had to be tactful, considerate, and discrete. Which would include folks that are asleep to their past journeys. We completed a cycle that spanned over several thousand years and I am happy to report that we succeeded.

It is, if anything, my wish that folks can self realize that with Adversity and strength of the heart, everyone can do this. To remember who you are, with some work. Hopefully, our story will represent or open others to that possibility. That is my only wish with all of this.

A book? Brook always wanted me to write one. But I wouldn't know where to start. There is just so much stuff to cover, that it actually blows me away when I look back on it.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:41 pm

Swanny wrote:
    Some great info here. Thanks everyone Double Thumbs Up

I've just asked for a defrag.
    Maybe that will make way for JT  to enter my life. My stars told me this was to be my luckiest year for JT  for 10 years. I've been waiting patiently for the last 11 years for JT to return to my world and was really hoping that 2019 would be the year, but if she's coming she's leaving it a bit late, maybe a defrag will set me right and hurry her up JT

Typical woman making the man wait Bleh Lolerz

If she's lost and anyone here bumps into her on your travels please send her in my direction. Thanks Swanny
    sunny

Step 1

Make a habit of asking the Universe to lead her to you or to bring you to her

Step 2

Listen

Step 3

Thank the Universe for arranging something wonderful for her and you

Step 4

Ask for a sign or two

Step 5

Pay attention to the guidance your receive

Step 6

Remain in an energy of gratitude

Step 7

Let go entirely of the outcome trusting the best of plan is being taken care of
    And by the way on same occasion let go of the belief that " typical women make
    the man wait ". She is NOT the typical woman  Cheerful

Step 8

Cultivate the innocence of a child

Step 9

Trust  it's done I love you

Enjoy the ride  Freedom sunny

Enlightened

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:16 pm

Something for Oxy

May the long time sun by Snatnam Kaur
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5dRRhASY7c

Sacred Prayer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kPsyk7HHhM

The Karen
    Love from me
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:04 pm

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Happyh10
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:55 pm

Crazy Happy That pic that you posted Susan, cracked me up. Thanks for a good laugh!

Namaste'

ditto Insanely Happy
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:01 pm

sunny

OXY? Are you able to even answer a simple question? Here's the question...

When you and RA left Starbucks, was RA driving a car or a motorcycle, when he departed?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:56 pm

Lionhawk wrote:sunny

OXY? Are you able to even answer a simple question? Here's the question...

When you and RA left Starbucks, was RA driving a car or a motorcycle, when he departed?

Dear Oxy forgive me but this post of LionHawk is making me laugh like I haven't laughed for a while now.
    When is the last time that you laughed Oxy ?
    Don't stay there is that dark pit my dear. Even if you find all the good
    reasons to stay and remain there.
    Don't you see we are all around you here throwing a hand, a bike, a broom at you.
    Please Oxy. Don't be sooooooo stubborn.
    Climb up that rock will you ? As you saw above there are many ways to do it.
    Come on friend !

How many forum members will it take to have you change gear ?

Love You Oxy
    Hugs
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:49 pm

Lionhawk is back!  I LOVE that image!! Reborn indeed.

cheers  sunny  Toast  Flowers  Musical  Thubs Up  Lawless   cheers
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:28 pm

Lionhawk wrote:sunny OXY? Are you able to even answer a simple question? Here's the question...When you and RA left Starbucks, was RA driving a car or a motorcycle, when he departed?
    I always drove 'RA' around in 'MY' Car, and I always bought the coffee. 'RA's' dream-car was a 'FIZU' but I don't think that's a car. After we left Starbucks, we went to Wal*Mart where 'RA' called me 'MICHAEL'. What if 'RA' was 'MARDUK'?? What if I'm the Lone-Nut 'ALMOND RAW'?? What if I'm the Founder, CEO, and Absentee-Landlord of 'PURGATORY INCORPORATED' (a Wholly-Owned Subsidiary of 'SOLAR SYSTEMS INCORPORATED')?? What if we are the two human friends of HAL 9000, namely Frank Poole and David Bowman?? "My God!! It's Full of Stars!!" I keep repeating that this is Religious and Political Science-Fiction (but I don't lie or make stuff up). I also maintain that I've been physically, mentally, and spiritually messed-with, and that I had zero choice in the matter, but some of you continue to blame me and claim that I choose to be hamstrung and miserable. Pris said I was a "Glutton for Punishment" and one of you implied that if I 'backed-off' it would 'burn-less'. The idea seems to be to screw with me until I really fv<k up (if I haven't already). But really, I don't think anything significant is up to me in this incarnation. I think this is a test, and only a test. In Light of This Present Darkness, I think I'm pretty Light-Hearted (but I feel Light-Headed). I think it was in The Prophecy that Gabriel couldn't drive. Let's see...I always drove. One night Orion was in front of us as we drove, and we had a Sirius-Conversation. 'RA' told me to "Beware of Bay Hill!!" I think someone was playing mind-games with me. I merely mention this stuff as clues for figuring-out what was REALLY going-on. I thought some official would've told me by now, unless I'm some sort of a Threat to National-Security, and I'm NOT supposed to know who and/or what I REALLY Am.
    mudra wrote:Dear Oxy forgive me but this post of LionHawk is making me laugh like I haven't laughed for a while now. When is the last time that you laughed Oxy ? Don't stay there is that dark pit my dear. Even if you find all the good reasons to stay and remain there. Don't you see we are all around you here throwing a hand, a bike, a broom at you. Please Oxy. Don't be sooooooo stubborn. Climb up that rock will you ? As you saw above there are many ways to do it. Come on friend ! How many forum members will it take to have you change gear ?

Love You Oxy
    Hugs
    mudra
    I don't think I'm stubborn. I think I'm too open-minded. Didn't Carol just chide me for engaging the Dark-Side instead of fighting it?! I don't wish to 'FIGHT'. I wish to learn the 'TRUTH'. I force myself to laugh. I do a 'Woody Woodpecker' imitation, followed by hacking laughter and coughing. Sherry Shriner coughed a lot, and claimed she was continually poisoned. How many Masons does it take to change a lightbulb?? It's a Secret. How many forum-members?? Probably One. You Are Probably All One (in one way or another). I'm wondering if any agency people (and other than people) have at least studied my USSS Deep State Nine thread straight-through?? There's a lot of repetition, and I did that on purpose. I'm NOT trying to convert ANYONE. I'm attempting to create a context and frame of mind wherein certain obscure mysteries will be made less mysterious. When I say 'agencies' I mean all agencies throughout the solar system. Good Guys and Gals. Bad Guys and Gals. The Whole Bunch. I think certain factions and individuals are being exposed and getting squeezed, and they're fighting back as best they can. An Individual of Interest told me "I'll Hang-On As Long As I Can." I continue to suspect that being the BMOC in this solar system might NOT be a good-thing (at least while Purgatory Incorporated is the dominant modus operandi). Imagine a BMOC living in the upper-desert in an Airstream Trailer with a Bunker Basement and a Personal Supercomputer!! Imagine this BMOC riding their Husky 250 across the desert like a Bat Out of Hell to greet a UFO with a Martian Delegation!! I suspect that I've conversed with the BMOC and/or BWOC online and in real-life with various bodies and screen-names!! Too bad I'm so stupid, stubborn, and boring!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:39 pm

sunny

OXY answered with this...

"I always drove 'RA' around in 'MY' Car."

That's all I wanted to know. Thank you!

Namaste'
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:06 pm

Lionhawk wrote:
       sunny OXY? Are you able to even answer a simple question? Here's the question...When you and RA left Starbucks, was RA driving a car or a motorcycle, when he departed?

OXY wrote,

I always drove 'RA' around in 'MY' Car, and I always bought the coffee. 'RA's' dream-car was a 'FIZU' but I don't think that's a car. After we left Starbucks, we went to Wal*Mart and 'RA' called me 'MICHAEL'. What if 'RA' was 'MARDUK'?? What if I'm the Lone-Nut 'ALMOND RA'?? What if I'm the Founder and CEO of 'PURGATORY INCORPORATED' (a Wholly-Owned Subsidiary of 'SOLAR SYSTEMS INCORPORATED')?? What if we are the two human friends of HAL 9000, namely Frank Poole and David Bowman?? "My God!! It's Full of Stars!!" I keep repeating that this is Religious and Political Science-Fiction (but I don't lie or make stuff up). I also maintain that I've been physically, mentally, and spiritually messed-with, and that I had zero choice in the matter, but some of you continue to blame me and claim that I choose to be hamstrung and miserable. Pris said I was a "Glutton for Punishment" and one of you implied that if I 'backed-off' it would 'burn-less'. The idea seems to be to screw with me until I really fv<k up (if I haven't already). But really, I don't think anything is up to me in this incarnation. I think this is a test, and only a test. In Light of This Present Darkness, I think I'm pretty Light-Hearted (but I feel Light-Headed). I think it was in The Prophecy that Gabriel couldn't drive. Let's see here. I always drove. Hmmmmm….

mudra wrote:
       Dear Oxy forgive me but this post of LionHawk is making me laugh like I haven't laughed for a while now. When is the last time that you laughed Oxy ? Don't stay there is that dark pit my dear. Even if you find all the good reasons to stay and remain there. Don't you see we are all around you here throwing a hand, a bike, a broom at you. Please Oxy. Don't be sooooooo stubborn. Climb up that rock will you ? As you saw above there are many ways to do it. Come on friend ! How many forum members will it take to have you change gear ?

Love You Oxy
       Hugs
       mudra

I don't think I'm stubborn. I think I'm too open-minded. Didn't Carol just chide me for engaging the Dark-Side instead of fighting it?! I don't wish to 'FIGHT'. I wish to learn the 'TRUTH'. I force myself to laugh. I do a 'Woody Woodpecker' imitation, followed by hacking-laughter, and hacking-coughing. Sherry Shriner coughed a lot, and claimed she was continually poisoned. How many Masons does it take to change a lightbulb?? It's a Secret. How many forum-members?? Probably One. You Are Probably All One (in one way or another).

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 2017-Husqvarna-TC250-Test-Review-7

I'm wondering if any agency people (and other than people) have at least studied this thread (USSS Deep State Nine) straight-through (including all the Bible and Ellen White stuff)?? There's a lot of repetition, and I did that on purpose. I'm NOT trying to convert ANYONE. I'm attempting to create a context and frame of mind wherein certain obscure mysteries will be made less mysterious. When I say 'agencies' I mean all agencies throughout the solar system. Good Guys and Gals. Bad Guys and Gals. The Whole Bunch. I think certain factions and individuals are being exposed and getting squeezed, and they're fighting back as best they can. An Individual of Interest told me "I'll Hang-On As Long As I Can." I continue to suspect that being the BMOC in this solar system might NOT be a good-thing (at least while Purgatory Incorporated is the dominant modus operandi). Imagine a BMOC living in the upper-desert in an Airstream Trailer with a Bunker Basement and a Personal Supercomputer!! Imagine this BMOC riding their Husky 250 across the desert like a Bat Out of Hell to greet a UFO with a Martian Delegation!! I suspect that I've conversed with the BMOC and/or BWOC online and in real-life with various bodies and screen-names!! Too bad I'm so stupid, stubborn, and boring!!

I suspect that idiosyncrasies in this website have everything to do with All the Above. I could endlessly editorialize but I feel REALLY Bad, with a lot of bleeding, but the doctors say I'm 'FINE'. I think I've been messed-with to ultimately be controlled, but perhaps I have some sort of coding and password to the Matrix which allows me some sort of 'Administrator Access'. Perhaps this might necessitate bumping me off or taking me out. This might be an imperative of BOTH Good and Bad Factions. Actually, I think I might be in some sort of a 'Misery and Incapacitation Mode' wherein I can't be controlled or be a controller, perhaps until A.D. 2133!! I'm half-joking and half-serious!! Remember, This Present Quest is Mostly Religious and Political Science-Fiction!! What if, in the final analysis, we determine that history is reprehensible with inexcusable leadership, yet face a brutal gang of facts leading to the inescapable conclusion that things had to play-out as they did for lesson-learning purposes?? What if ALL of US are capable of committing the worst atrocities imaginable?? What If ALL of US HAVE COMMITTED THE WORST ATROCITIES IMAGINABLE??

I've suggested various Minimal-Lists throughout the years, but what if I should settle upon Volume 3 (1 Chronicles to Song of Solomon) of 'The SDA Bible Commentary' (1954) and Baroque Sacred Classical Music as a Paleo Real-Deal Foundation for Bigger and Better Things?? Shouldn't one look as far back into Antiquity as possible to discover what still might work in Modernity?? This is obviously not trendy and best-selling stuff, but what if some of us need to engage in the thankless task of determining what Judeo-Christian roots should really look-like?? Years ago, I suggested a formal debate between the seven volumes of 'The SDA Bible Commentary' and that one might need to emerge victorious. Each one of them are Whole-Bible and Quite-Ecumenical, yet they each tell VERY-Different Stories. If you haven't noticed, Religion is a Zoo and/or Smorgasbord with some scholars suggesting that it's ALL BS!! I could do some complaining and explaining, but perhaps I should leave it up to you to compare this truncation with the rest of the possibilities, with the full knowledge that no matter how we put things together it's always ultimately wrong and/or unsatisfactory. Consider the following Minimal-List (as an example of 'putting things together' in a manner which would probably please no-one):

1. The 1928 'Book of Common Prayer' and Liturgy.

2. The 1982 Episcopal Hymnal.

3. Baroque Sacred Classical Music.

4. 'Prophets and Kings' by Ellen White.

5. 'The SDA Bible Commentary' Volume 3 (1 Chronicles to Song of Solomon).

These five items are actually 'Ultra-Conservative' and a 'Straight and Narrow Middle-Way'. In an age of scoffing and mocking, most might consider this list 'ridiculous'. In my compromised and confused state of mind, I might have a very difficult time getting on-board with my own suggestion. I can't imagine the Anglicans and Episcopalians jumping for joy if their leaderships suddenly implemented this modus operandi while kicking-out all those opposed!! This oddball suggestion might be 'too-good'. The SDA's certainly wouldn't go for it. Imagine this approach being applied to the Parish Church of St. Ouen in Rouen, France!! What Would the French-Catholics Say?? OMG!! This idea would probably require an independently-wealthy eccentric-fanatic to finance the whole project and manage it with an iron-fist!! But some of you Sirius-Researchers should give this concept your undivided-attention for a couple of years (no joke) as an advanced mental and spiritual exercise.

If Earth is a Prison Planet, what if the Whole Solar System is a Prison?? I've repeatedly touched upon this, but what if this hypothetical prison-system keeps us here, yet keeps others out (who might be a lot worse than we are)?? When a notorious criminal goes to trial, the police make sure he or she doesn't escape, but they also protect the criminal from the potentially-dangerous shouting-crowd!! The Secret Service Agents supposedly provide a similar service. They allegedly make sure the President Follows the Script and doesn't Go-Rogue in addition to keeping them safe from would-be assassins!! The World and Solar System Governance Thing Might be Much-Nastier and More-Problematic Than Any of Us Can Imagine. I am more Disillusioned and Disoriented than ANYONE Can Imagine. I feel as though I innocently interrupted a Mafia Meeting and now I'm in Deep Do-Do. Am I in Direct-Conflict with Archon-Infested Artificial-Intelligence?? What continues to bother me is how the Bad@$$ rule the Earth, and amass Billions and Trillions of Dollars, while literally getting-away with Murder, Pedophilia, and Human-Sacrifice (or something to that effect) while Genuinely Good-People get Stomped into the Ground (or something to that effect). Why Can't We the Peons Be Managed with Righteous-Judgement (or something to that effect)??

What if This Solar System is The Reform School of the Universe?! Perhaps the Universe Powers That Be decided to allow the malcontents to figure things out and come to their senses rather than torturing and/or exterminating them. OR What if This Solar System is The Gymnasium of the Universe where those who are becoming 'Soft' get 'Toughened-Up'?! What if 'Space is Hell'?! What if This Solar System is a mixture of Heaven and Purgatory?! I'm getting the sinking-feeling that I've wandered into the 'Wrong Part of Town' and now I'm in a 'No Win Situation'!! Take a Very Close Look at the Final Dozen Posts of This Present Thread. They are crazier than most posts and I think I need to go (for a variety of reasons). How Mad and Bad will things get if I just Shut-Up and Walk-Away?? An Individual of Interest told me "There Will Be Pandemonium" and "Wait Until They See What Those Who Were Loyal to God Got" but I never quite made up my mind about that particular Individual of Interest. They seemed to think Humanity should NOT Exist. I guess I'm sort of a 'Softy-Reformer' rather than a 'Torturer-Executioner'. I endorse 'Law and Order' while eschewing 'Fire and Brimstone'. It's Easier That Way.

I keep thinking about what George Carlin said regarding a "Rich Club at the Top, and You're Not In It" (or something to that effect). If a Hypothetical Breakaway Civilization Runs Everything (with Seemingly Unlimited Resources of Wealth, Supercomputers, Spaceships, Technology, Genetics, Robotics, Witchcraft, Sorcery, Slave-Labor, Artificial-Intelligence, Ancient-Records, Weapons of Mass-Destruction, and Legion Unknown-Factors) They and/or It Could Make Earth (and Possibly the Whole Solar System) Into Whatever the Hell They and/or It Wanted It to Be. An Individual of Interest told me "God Can Run the World Any Way He Wants To." Sherry Shriner said "Satan Has an Office on the 10th Floor of Goldman Sachs." What if there is a blurring of God and Satan in this Solar System?? Even in the Bible, God is often represented as having Satan-Like Characteristics. Just Read the Whole-Bible Straight-Through, Over and Over to see what I mean.

A lot of the material I post is way out of my comfort-zone and over my head, and I'm NOT attempting to play the part of the proverbial 'Knight in Shining Armor.' I've repeatedly warned everyone to NOT follow me into the ditch. This is sort of a 'Galactic Bootcamp for Completely Ignorant Fools'. I do NOT endorse a lot of the posts, images, and videos. This is a 'Moot Unholy War' as a 'Philosophical Potpourri' (or something to that effect). Most of the Interviewers and Interviewees (MSM and Alternative-Media) could Kick My @$$!! I honestly think the Information-War is going to get REALLY BAD. "Brace for Impact!! Too-Low!! Terrain!! Whoop!! Whoop!! Pull Up!!" If you ever wish to face yourself and think, consider watching 'Plane-Crash' videos for a while. I have a morbid sense of curiosity, and I recently briefly researched the similarities and differences between the DC-3 and the C-46, specifically relating to the 1960 Cal Poly Football Team C-46 crash. There was a C-47 (DC-3) crash in the Verdugo Mountains of Burbank, California during World War II that must've been very close to where I grew up. I just watched a video, which said the crash occurred 2.5 miles from the Burbank Airport (now Bob Hope Airport). We lived approximately 2 miles from that airport!!

As a child, I remember passing by the crash-site of a Flying Tigers (Connie or Electra, I can't remember which). As I've mentioned before, I drove four souls (two couples) to SeaTac Airport who died in the Alaska Airlines 261 crash in January of 2000. I spoke on the phone to one of the men the day before the crash. I was supposed to pick them up upon their return to Seattle. I remember the horror I experienced when I heard the flight-number on the radio, just as I was preparing to leave for the airport. I knew a flight-attendant who could've easily been on that flight, but they weren't. The Masonic Ring belonging to one of the men was found in a fishing-net. I think he might've been a Master Mason. I spoke numerous times with a former Logan Airport Traffic Controller who was an activist regarding 9/11 Truth. I even steadied a HUGE 9/11 sign along a busy road while the activist used the restroom. I felt really strange. Once, a man in a truck swore at us. I met a man who was instrumental in producing 'Pandora's Black Box' regarding Flight 77. Tonight, I'm watching a video by David Icke concerning 9/11. 'RA' told me "9/11 was done to prevent something much worse from happening."

The religious-references do NOT constitute an endorsement. Everything changes when the context is changed. One's beliefs often seem secure when one is in the midst of fellow-believers but when one is in enemy-territory its much tougher to rely on 'Faith Alone'. When I don't directly comment, this doesn't mean I reject the wisdom and advice. I'm attempting to be a Noble-Agnostic with Responsible-Neutrality in a Science-Fictional Alternative-Research Context (for better or worse, I know not). I Beat Around the Burning Bush. I've been to a couple of 'Offspring' concerts. They Rock!! What Would Noodles Do?? The Religious and Irreligious People Probably Hate Me. If I'm Challenging and Angering BOTH, I Probably Should Experience Fear and Trembling (Especially When I Claim I've Been Significantly Messed-With in a MOST Devastating Manner). People Have Died Angering and Exposing the Bad Guys and Gals. But According to 'RA' "EVERYONE IS BAD!!" I used to ride 'wheelies' in a wheelchair throughout the church I grew-up attending. That's probably why I've been attacked throughout my life!! God Got Me!!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:12 pm

I didn't think the full text from one of my USSS posts was appropriate, so I condensed it, but thank-you for posting it in all its glory. Sorry for Rambling. I just watched Ford v Ferrari and I'm waiting for Ford v Gane!! What Would Desmond Ford and Erwin Gane Say?? I don't talk like this in 'Real-Life' and I model someone I'm not online because I can (while I'm still breathing). I hope someone is backing this stuff up for further study when I'm gone (which might be anytime now). This is honestly a sad activity despite my attitude. If I were working with Ghostwriters and Screenwriters it might be a lot more fun!! But I've chosen to annoy the faithful and unfaithful few on this website (and probably a couple of agency-interns in their cubicles) for better or worse, I know not. My posting probably brings out the Best and the Worst in the Best and the Worst. This is frankly the only way I get any writing done. I don't think I could write a Real-Book (even if my eternal-life depended on it). Book-Signings would be an embarrassing-fiasco. Life is Hard (especially when one is a Completely Ignorant Fool). I'm just a nobody imagining being a somebody. It actually sucks.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:21 pm

sunny

Carol,

Bedbugs 0     Lionhawk 1

Told you so. Just don't ask me how I did it.

Insanely Happy
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:11 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 No-bed-bugs-sign

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:28 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Sorry for Rambling. I just watched Ford v Ferrari and I'm waiting for Ford v Gane!! What Would Desmond Ford and Erwin Gane Say?? I don't talk like this in 'Real-Life' and I model someone I'm not online because I can (while I'm still breathing). I hope someone is backing this stuff up for further study when I'm gone (which might be anytime now). This is honestly a sad activity despite my attitude. If I were working with Ghostwriters and Screenwriters it might be a lot more fun!! But I've chosen to annoy the faithful and unfaithful few on this website (and probably a couple an agency-interns in their cubicles) for better or worse, I know not. My posting probably brings out the Best and the Worst in the Best and the Worst. This is frankly the only way I get any writing done. I don't think I could write a Real-Book (even if my eternal-life depended on it). Book-Signings would be an embarrassing-fiasco. Life is Hard (especially when one is a Completely Ignorant Fool).

sunny

This is where you need to change gears as Mudra has suggested. I have posted this clip a couple of times, but you didn't take it seriously, OXY. You want to know the truth, then you must take the red pill.

This rabbit hole goes much deeper than even you can perceive, with all of your, "WHAT IFs."

With all of your ramblings, speculations, what-ifs, a tangled up mess of flypaper, with no real answers, has created a perpetual swatting at the bees that surround you. We're not the bees I am referring to by the way.

You claim to not be stubborn and open-minded. I'll give you open-minded. But you are stubborn as you have refused to take the RED PILL! And this is where it is because it is in your foundation and you don't want to go to the place to make that change, because you are just full of fear and despair. But not only that, these bees keep you occupied and they keep you swatting at them, while never hitting your targets, thus the despair. These bees are also a council who have their claws on you and you refuse to fight back because of your inner fear.

A confession I must make. A special friend and I have scanned you. We both came up with the same thing. You are being controlled. By these handlers. Only you can change that status. You say you don't want to fight. Do you have such a low opinion of your soul? By what you reflect in your postings, I think you do have such a poor opinion of self. You confess that opinion by your statements at every turn and even go so far as blaming us for making you feel that way, when we are not about that. Even though we can relate because we have been there, done that. And out of your desperation, you even go as far as changing our intentions in terms of context, to fit with your victimhood. And when we reflect back to you our true intentions, you spit it back in our faces.

Look, until you take the RED PILL, everything you have done has been a waste of time. Even what we have done to try and support you, will all be for nothing. Such is where we are at presently.

At this rate in your state of being, you are heading for one massive heart attack. Your heart contains love and you are constricting that love to the point of self-destruction. That is what your handlers want to happen so that they can fully feast on you. Right now they are using you as a drug and are getting high from it and the more they can keep you swatting, the higher the buzz they get.

That's what you don't seem to be getting. You will have to fight back to SAVE YOURSELF, or suffer the consequences. It's all your choice and that was one truth that always was there, but your stubbornness has caused you to get stuck. Again, only you can change that.

It's on you, so grow a pair and fight back! All of us here are hoping for your success.

Take the RED PILL!

Namaste'

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:26 am

Morpheus wrote:A confession I must make. A special friend and I have scanned you. We both came up with the same thing. You are being controlled. By these handlers. Only you can change that status. You say you don't want to fight. Do you have such a low opinion of your soul? By what you reflect in your postings, I think you do have such a poor opinion of self. You confess that opinion by your statements at every turn and even go so far as blaming us for making you feel that way, when we are not about that. Even though we can relate because we have been there, done that. And out of your desperation, you even go as far as changing our intentions in terms of context, to fit with your victimhood. And when we reflect back to you our true intentions, you spit it back in our faces.
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Happyh10
    Orthodoxymoron's Controller!! The Coven Made Him Do It!!
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:20 am

mudra wrote:

Step 1

Make a habit of asking the Universe to lead her to you or to bring you to her

Step 2

Listen

Step 3

Thank the Universe for arranging something wonderful for her and you

Step 4

Ask for a sign or two

Step 5

Pay attention to the guidance your receive

Step 6

Remain in an energy of gratitude

Step 7

Let go entirely of the outcome trusting the best of plan is being taken care of
    And by the way on same occasion let go of the belief that " typical women make
    the man wait ". She is NOT the typical woman  Cheerful

Step 8

Cultivate the innocence of a child

Step 9

Trust  it's done  I love you

Enjoy the ride  Freedom  sunny

Enlightened

Love from me
    mudra

Thanks Mudra Flowers your advice is being followed. I love the bit about her NOT being a typical woman flower
    Looking forward to enjoying the ride with her Freedom Freedom

Maybe she has a broomstick bike Insanely Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:43 am

Oxy, when you add too much data in your excessively long posts it messes up the thread and takes forever to load. Please go back and do one of two things. 1. edit out what can be edited with you still getting your message across. 2. Delete what slows down the load (excessive pics and videos) thereby, making it easier for others to access the thread.

Now.. I'll give you a bit of time to do this (tomorrow at the latest), as I have a mind to delete the whole post given how it's messing up the thread loading. However, I prefer you clean up the problem you created by doing a bit of house cleaning in your post.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:29 pm

sunny cheers sunny cheers sunny

Dear Diary,

Well, guess what? I just received the package I was waiting for. Its da Wave

I pulled it out of the tube casing, unrolled it on the coffee table, took the protective layering off of it. When I did that, looking at it from 6' away, a beam of golden light shot out of it and hit me right between my eyes. It was like saying, I know you and I am yours! Holly Molly! That was a new experience. It looks kind of rough in terms of texture and also very abstract, but I saw what I needed to see. The texture and the abstract look of it, also had a purpose. A hidden one to the normal set of eyes. I am totally amazed! Blown away in fact. Having a beam of golden light strike me between the eyes? The beam was like 3" wide and kind of square with rounded corners. Wow! Got to go and see it again. Be right back... Sorry I can't share it with you all for the reasons I gave in an earlier posting. It also validates all the work that went into this recycling business and the doorway as to the ultimate spiritual prison escape route. hahaha! What it does is place you in front of any sun in any star system that is out there. Without going through a wormhole. Undescribely faster than any wormhole I have gone through. Off the chart stuff in terms of speed. Bam, you there and that's anywhere you want to go. I'm letting the canvas rest. It is 2' X 3' by my estimation. Dark blue, a shade of lavender with silver streaks. It isn't loud but to my eyes, it pops off the canvas. I wish I could share it with Mudra.

Called the lawyer today and she is dragging her feet with Brook's Estate as far as closure goes. But she assures me that by Friday this week it will be all done. We will just have to wait and see. Just hoping for the best.

My spirit is doing way better and have laughed with a whole heart a few times. That's always a healthy sign. Just have to keep working on this type 2 as that has placed me in the dirt physically. Along with everything else these last few years. But I am feeling more confident day by day.

Till the next time Dear Diary...

Namaste' and God Bless

Hadriel
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:19 pm

Carol wrote:Oxy, when you add too much data in your excessively long posts it messes up the thread and takes forever to load. Please go back and do one of two things. 1. edit out what can be edited with you still getting your message across. 2. Delete what slows down the load (excessive pics and videos) thereby, making it easier for others to access the thread. Now.. I'll give you a bit of time to do this (tomorrow at the latest), as I have a mind to delete the whole post given how it's messing up the thread loading. However, I prefer you clean up the problem you created by doing a bit of house cleaning in your post.
    Sorry Carol. I didn't realize how many videos had been posted, and I deleted most of them in all of my posts on this page. I also deleted most of the images on this page. Sometimes I get carried-away by the new-technology. If a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is probably worth a million words. The pictures and videos say things SO Much Better than I can. When personal-computer capabilities increase sufficiently, I'll probably post nothing but images and videos, but that will probably be in my next-life on a different website on a different planet.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:16 pm