tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Swanny
Carol
orthodoxymoron
Morpheus
Mercuriel
Sanicle
mudra
ClearWater
Vidya Moksha
13 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Sanicle
    Sanicle

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Sanicle Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:06 am

Oxy, I think it’s worth remembering too that Lionhawk told you that these negative beings were even able to slip into the aura of someone as good and loving as MUDRA!! (I was shocked too. They must have found one tiny little gap!) That should tell you something about their targets and how damnably clever they can be!

GOOD, kind and loving souls are their greatest target and challenge and always will be. They don’t want them spreading love, joy and hope on the planet to lift others up into the light of the higher realms where they can’t get at you and they will often start on you from the earliest days of your life, trying to bring you down spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically. I’m sure there are many, many dear souls on this forum who could give you their own testament of how they’ve been attacked in some way through their lives, sometimes subtly and sometimes all too openly.

The thing is you need to be able to recognize what is being done to you – that these negative thoughts and feelings (for instance) are coming to you from ‘outside’ yourself – and to learn to say “NO, ENOUGH!” and just keep saying it. Until you do that and truly focus on more positive thoughts and feelings to rise above their energetic level of being they just keep grinding you down in whichever way they can.

Their doorways to your soul are ego, anger, fear and misery and they’ll keep working so, so hard to keep you there, because they don’t want you to let your goodness out and be happy. Happiness spreads outward, like ripples in a pond. All the negative emotions keep you bound in your own small, sad place, drawing more to you.

IMO Oxy, they want to keep you in that bad place because you have a GOOD AND CLEVER SOUL too!!!!! Please don’t let them keep doing it to you. We truly want you to be happy. And yes, it can be a long haul to get up from those deep, dark places our souls can find themselves in. You don't have to be alone while you do it though and it's so, so worth it when you get there!

Flowers Hugs
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:16 pm

Sanicle wrote:[size=16]Oxy, I think it’s worth remembering too that Lionhawk told you that these negative beings were even able to slip into the aura of someone as good and loving as MUDRA!!  (I was shocked too.  They must have found one tiny little gap!)  That should tell you something about their targets and how damnably clever they can be!

Sanicle Don Juan was calling them petty Tyrants and said one was blessed when met with a huge one.
    Indeed it's a great oppportunity to make a leap of faith.We beings are so lazy at times that we need some trigger  to leave our comfort zone. Just as Morpheus told in the image of the apple tree needing
    a kick to be reborn again.
    That's why I said to Oxy " great potential ".When the pendulum is being swung so far off in one direction it just means it's about to swing back the other way around.It contains this greatness.  The dark night of the soul is a well known state many now "enlightend " beings have gone through and as far as I know none of them complained of this.

Light is meant to meet darkness. They both support one another. That's the hardest part to understand.
    However they will keep doing so until they fuse and become one. At which point true understanding takes place.

Morpheus thank you for bringing your lantern on that pecular incident that had us confront one another.
    I recognize a warrior there and I recognize a  man of Heart.
    But this I had seen from the beginning before even coming so close to you as I saw it in Brook too.
    I oftened told her she was wearing the sword of justice   Cheerful  
    If you delivered me of something I had not seen by my own I bow and say thank you.

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:49 pm

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 Rs_1024x765-151103110624-1024-contact-matthew-mcconaughey-110315

Thank-you Everyone. Once again, I'll read and re-read your posts, but I won't necessarily directly reply to them. I've already read them once. I understand 'POSITIVE' and I can do 'POSITIVE' to the point that it's Pompously and Superciliously Nauseating. But I've chosen to attempt to Face Reality and Expose the Dark-Side, which seems to unleash the wrath of the Nether-Realms. I've pursued certain theories about Life, the Universe, and Everything (which, if even somewhat true, would be stunningly devastating). What if the Major Archangels never came to Earth (or at least simply visited from time to time without staying)?? Sherry Shriner hinted at such things (but I don't recall the specifics). My current theories of Ancient-Aliens, Wars in Heaven and Earth, Original-Sins, Rebellion Against God, Theodicy, Matrix-Supercomputers, Luciferian-Christs, a Matrix-Mediatrix, and a Myth of Innocence in the Garden of Eden (for starters) probably REALLY Piss-Off the Vast-Majority of the Souls in This Solar-System. I don't think I understand how powerful my opponents and potential-opponents are. I also suspect that I don't belong here (long-term). The Local Gods and Goddesses Might Hate Me More Than ANYONE Can Know. I've stated that I feel as if I've innocently walked-in on a Top-Level Mafia-Meeting (and no-one thinks it's funny). I think I've insulted everyone. Did I miss anyone?? A lot of RELIGION and SPIRITUALITY seems to involve making ones Peace with the Dark-Side to Appease the Gods and Goddesses. Superstition Seems Legion and Rampant. I can't seem to get a straight-answer from anyone (anywhere) regarding the really important and difficult questions. I have a planned-study which I won't talk about, but it's pretty-tame compared with what I might pursue. I'm NOT trying to Win Friends and Influence People (and Other-Than-People). I think I'm mostly here as a System-Analyst, and I think I'll be gone soon (leaving everyone to their Own Devices). I won't follow-up this post with Namaste and Godspeed. I'll attempt to watch things play-out without intervention. I'll attempt to be a Noble-Agnostic with Responsible-Neutrality (for better or worse, I know not).

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 01168890dbcf4cb7e68be6a2a1f423fe
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:49 pm

Oxy: "But I've chosen to attempt to Face Reality and Expose the Dark-Side, which seems to unleash the wrath of the Nether-Realms."

The dark side is too real and horrific. One needs a lot of protection exposing it as well as Lionhawk can attest to. Do you put on the Armor of God Oxy to do this?

Again, you choose what you take in and what you put out. But even the more enlightened folks have unbidden dark thoughts that pop up into consciousness, and these are not folks who emerge themselves in the toxic dark stuff you do. They've learned to fight the dark, not engage it. If you're experience feelings of depression and hate in your life, there is a reason those feeling 'control' you. You can always pass the baton to someone more apt for the job then you yourself are. Yet it's clear you're unwilling to do so. Some day you may wish to ask yourself how would your life be different if you let go of diving into darkness?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:55 pm

" System analyst", " Exposer of the dark side" Oxy ? scratch

How ? When ? Where ?

I have seen James Corbett doing this, I have seen Julian Assange doing this and a few other brave souls whose life is dedicated to this.
    These people don't speculate they make serious research and only come up with facts.
    They don't suspect things being this or that. They prove what they say.
    It's not my line of expertise but I can recognize this has value and merit.

So please explain the who, the what and the when ? The specifics ?
    Because as far as I am concerned the web is filled with speculations and what could be's and may be's but
    in truth this leads no where except putting people on a merry go round with generalities and have them sleep a little more imho.

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:16 pm

I guess I've been passively making observations for most of my pathetic life, and now I'm hypothesizing regarding the largely unknowable and/or unprovable. I've made this available to all concerned and unconcerned (who might be good and/or evil). I don't have the resources to take this to the next level. Others will need to lead in this regard. I appeal to the first portions of the Scientific-Method (which should apply to Philosophical-Research). There's a lot of stuff I'm probably not supposed to know. Perhaps I Can't Handle the Truth. As I mentioned, I'm preparing for a particular study which involves backing away from the revolting-developments in my current-thinking. I'm probably more suited to Tame and Lame Pursuits. It's Easier That Way. Namaste or Whatever. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream
    I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been
    To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen
    They talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will be revealed

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, whose sounds caress my ear
    But not a word I heard could I relate, the story was quite clear
    Oh, oh.

Oh, I been flying... mama, there ain't no denyin'
    I've been flying, ain't no denyin', no denyin'

All I see turns to brown, as the sun burns the ground
    And my eyes fill with sand, as I scan this wasted land
    Trying to find, trying to find where I've been.

Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace, like thoughts inside a dream
    Heed the path that led me to that place, yellow desert stream
    My Shangri-La beneath the summer moon, I will return again
    Sure as the dust that floats high in June, when movin' through Kashmir.

Oh, father of the four winds, fill my sails, across the sea of years
    With no provision but an open face, along the straits of fear
    Ohh.

When I'm on, when I'm on my way, yeah
    When I see, when I see the way, you stay-yeah

Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, when I'm down...
    Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, well I'm down, so down
    Ooh, my baby, oooh, my baby, let me take you there

Let me take you there. Let me take you there.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:54 pm

Oxy wrote:I understand 'POSITIVE' and I can do 'POSITIVE' to the point that it's Pompously and Superciliously Nauseating. But I've chosen to attempt to Face Reality and Expose the Dark-Side

Razz That's the thing Oxy.  When you can "Face Reality" and not connect being positive with "pomposity" and nausea, then you know you're getting somewhere.  Exposing the Dark Side can be done with humour and with a positive attitude.  No fear, anger, self-hate or misery involved.  

Comments like that just give the game away.  The game they're playing with your mind and emotions and through you, us.   Wink I love you

YOU may not be tired of playing their game but I think most of us ARE.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:02 pm

Sanicle, why does "Exposing the Dark-Side" seem to bother most of you?? What if most of the souls in this solar-system are in bed with the "Dark-Side"?? Even the Holy-Bible often seems to Reverence the Dark-Side. This seems to support the concept that Earth might be a Prison-Planet in a Prison Solar-System. The situation might be so hopeless that a Knight in Shining Armor might be considered a Threat rather than a Liberator. The Prison-Administrator might be Worshipped as a God. An Individual of Interest told me "God Can Run the World Any Way He Wants To" and "I'll Hang-On As Long As I Can". I suspect that this thing is MUCH Worse Than We Can Imagine (and we'd rather NOT Know). My "Backing-Off' implies a lack of capability and wellness. It also implies that it might not be my role (or the right time) to mess with the Deep-State. I just re-posted a section of the Urantia Book (in my USSS thread) which might shed some light on this post. I know I don't know, but the more I know, the more I wish I didn't know. Ignorance seems to be Bliss and Virtue in Purgatory Incorporated. I seem to be making everyone angry on this site, so perhaps this is a bad time to post the following video (part 1 of 3) regarding Trump and Russia. I can't stop thinking about Mr. Edgars in Babylon 5, speaking from the 23rd century about regime-changes in our time (some of which hadn't taken place when the episode was made around 2000).

1917: The Russians come to power.

1939: The Nazis come to power.

2013: The Russians come to power.

2025: The Iraqis (Babylon) come to power.

2112: The French come to power.

What if Ancient Babylon and/or Egypt and/or Rome (perhaps more recently in the form of the Jesuits) have been running the world (and possibly the whole solar system) for thousands of years (using various individuals, nations, and movements as fronts)?? I've speculated that the UN and the City-States are ALL run by a Single Power Center such as HAL 9000 (for better or worse, I know not). I could say more, but I'd sort of like to live a while longer...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:58 pm

Oxy wrote:Sanicle, why does "Exposing the Dark-Side" seem to bother most of you??

Nobody is against you exposing the darkside Oxy.  I wish they'd teach kids about them in school so every one of them becomes more aware and prepared!!  What bothers us is when we think they've got their claws into someone whom they are making miserable, who attacks those who are trying to help, trying to make them miserable too and just doesn't get it!

If you've ever read my stuff over the years you'd know that I 'studied' them for more than a decade, knowingly getting involved by choosing to listen to the voices in my head, etc.  It's a great way to learn what games they play and yes, they did make me miserable until I figured it all out.  But it seems they are part of life on this planet and that a balance has got to be found with them and with the dark within ourselves as well that they can attach themselves to.  You've studied long enough to know that.  Duality blah blah blah.  It's all part of the drama (and people do love a good drama) and the challenges we all face to grow.  It's all just part of the territory here.  But the positive side is so, so beautiful and well worth being grateful for.  Ha, there's darkness and light in nature as well.  It's everywhere.  The planet and every life-form on it feeds on both!

What if most of the souls in this solar-system are in bed with the "Dark-Side"?? Even the Holy-Bible often seems to Reverence the Dark-Side. This seems to support the concept that Earth might be a Prison-Planet in a Prison Solar-System. The situation might be so hopeless that a Knight in Shining Armor might be considered a Threat rather than a Liberator. The Prison-Administrator might be Worshipped as a God.

I'd say probably 'yes' to all of that and everyone SHOULD know that.  It's all about how you let it effect you and how you pass it on to others. I love you
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:59 am

After wasting a dozen years of my life, trying to "HELP" without positive-results, appreciation, or compensation, I'm almost to the point of telling people to simply focus on Pluralistic-Education and Corporate-Employment, and when the World REALLY Goes to Hell...Just Blame Someone. BTW, I've noticed a lot of very-skillful word-twisting in a lawyer-like manner. Perhaps This is the Matrix at Work.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:11 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:BTW, I've noticed a lot of very-skillful word-twisting in a lawyer-like manner. Perhaps This is the Matrix at Work.[/size]

Who? what? Where? When ? oxy

Love from me
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:43 am

Carol wrote:

Marconi Union - Weightless

Thanks Carol.
    I wonder which frequency they recorded in ? Band
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:37 am

Carol wrote:That's a powerful testimony Lionhawk. You're a spiritual warrior out there engaging in the good fight alongside Arch Angel Michael. One of my favorite Arch Angels, who I often hold up in prayers of thanksgiving and appreciation for what he does to help humanity."

Thank you, Carol! I am sure Michael appreciates you as well. For someone to take a time out and express gracious gratitude brought a smile to him. I'm sure of it. There are no words to fully describe how beautiful a soul, Michael is. Also, the depth of wisdom that he carries. There is no doubt in my soul as to his resolve and the love he stands in.

Yesterday, I lost another post, to you, so be patient with me here as I try to do this all again, as it is worth redoing because of what you have posted needs to be responded to. I may have many edits just so I can get this out to you.  sunny Open Office won't let me copy and paste and or transfer what I write. I am on Brook's computer and I am locked of Excell to complicate matters as far as writing.

Just so folks don't get the wrong impression, I'm not ego-tripping here. There is no need for that as I tell this little story. This story is just a different level of my past experiences and of understanding. Which, I thank you once again for having an advanced level of understanding and you may appreciate what I am about to reveal. Here goes...

My first name is Kayzon. My original name. My family name is called the Family of AN. Pronounced like "on." In the Orion sector, out of phase. It's an angelic family. I am of the warrior cast within that family. We are a major faction in the Prime Creator's garden. We are defenders of it. It gets really complicated from this point forward but I will give you a small peak. The level of which is way the hell up there on the spiritual ladder. To the level of where this family has the power to engage with the other gardens of the Prime Creator. In other words, the other universes of the spoked wheel.

In my situation, a mission was planned up and it involved a timeline that has lasted for thousands of years. I was sent down this timeline. My family decided to place me under Gabriel's command, for lack of better words. I wasn't crazy about that idea but I took to heart what my family wanted to achieve and went along. Well, that didn't last very long. Gabriel was a selfish piece of work and just that went against my grain. We ended up parting ways because Gabriel wanted to create his own entertainment, and in that process, exploiting souls to achieve those ends. That wasn't me. Because of that, I became a free agent with no handler or oversight. This also created a speed bump of sorts in that timeline. Kind of like losing the radio signal going around the moon. It created a distortion in the timeline. Nobody knew what was happening for a short period of time.

As I am going down this timeline, guess who shows up? Michael. He had only wanted to check on me and to see where my intentions were. If I was alright. The question of whether I went rogue because I was no longer under Gabriel's command, was a major concern of the family. The funny part of this is that Michael didn't report back to the family as to my status after our first meeting. He kept them in the dark as it were. In that second meeting, he determined that my intentions were just fine and that I really didn't need a handler or oversight. With a smile. So he let me go as a free agent. Our third meeting was just a checkpoint.

In this Angelic realm, when missions and policies are created, everything is taken into consideration. Such as all dimensions, timelines, sectors, souls, planets, and star systems, etc... The interactions and what possibilities that engage with each other are calculated to perfection before anything gets implemented. It's complicated because of the scope of "all that is." Such as dealing with the Reptilians. Their arrival into our universe was no mistake. It was planned. Negotiated on the highest authority of perfection in this universe and the universe to where they came from.

It's a little weird when I had written in my post that disappeared yesterday, I had written a paragraph about what you termed, God's armor. And then to see you post that again on this page. But your right as God's armor does exist. I just look at it as a uniform. It is the color of gold, as gold can get. There are a couple of what look like ruby gems on it. Just two. Also a long sword on my left side and a short one on the right side. They operate either manually or with a wave of your hand. In other words, you don't have to take them out of the scabbards to do the do. Depends. Also depends on the message you are sending.

When I did the do on Dec. 5, 2005, I had arrived at an asteroid. When I showed up, hordes of demons started running. I was there to lope the head of Lucifer's replacement. I was standing within 6' of him, facing him. And when I was about to lope his head off, the Prime Creator told me not to unless he went on the attack. The replacement turned and ran. The radiance I was giving off, lite up the whole place. It was like watching a stampede. Dust included. Who would have thought to find demons on an asteroid in the first place? I don't remember the replacement's name and if I did, I wouldn't post it here in this thread, to anchor his evil energy here. Sorry, Mudra. The who? Anyways, the Prime Creator sparred all their lives. Go figure.

IMHO, folks are oblivious to all the love and support that is available to them. Especially when it comes to the Angelic realms. They don't fully realize how truly blessed they are.  Sleep
    [/color]
    "Over the years I've observed that almost all of my spiritual warrior friends have been under attack with some of the most difficult life challenges. Yet what makes them stand out the most is the attitude toward adversity, their uplifted spirit, the absolute faith in God and their grateful hearts. Adversity is not something to be pulled down with. It's something to use as a stepping stone to lift one up even higher in prayers of thankfulness for what one does have."

What a word. Adversity. If you don't embrace it and work through it, chaos results. Perpetuating more adversity.  Crazy Happy  

"The priority is the relationship with God who helps them through difficulties feeling that they are surrounded by angels who are helping to carry the burden they are undergoing. Often in the midst of the worst possible scenario, they are praising God for being there with them assisting in the current challenge. And they are optimistic in nature and personality. All of them are humanitarians giving what little some may have willingly to someone else in greater need. They don't experience a feeling of lack because their hearts are full of spiritual abundance, so of course, there is plenty to go around."

It's not hard to make that connection. Just go within. You will never find him outside of yourself. I find it very interesting that Jesus referenced this as "without." The outside of self thing. Also another meaning as to what you end up with. That being, without, as if not having. As if to say that if you seek externally, you will be without the Prime Creator in your life. What a simple truth.  

"I think one of the things that touched me most deeply Lionhawk is Brooks and your life-after-life journey and how you found each other, nurtured each other, grew more in spirit and freed yourselves from the cycle of rebirth in this 3rd dimension. I hope I'm not assuming this is the case, but an actual reality. I love how you expressed your love for one another and how protective each of you was to ensure the safety of each others spirit. Yours is an awesome journey and would make a great epic tale/book. Most unenlightened folks would have no clue as to just how real and spiritually deep your story goes. It makes me happy that you finally found each other, shared time together and loved each other. That indeed, is a wonderful blessing. It's also a wonder how she can still come to visit and work from the other side to help you share your current emotional burden without her here."

One of the first things we did was work on this recycling subject. 10 years ago. We flushed the truth out, uncovering this sinister agenda. Then we anchored that knowledge to the Planet. It took a while for it to grab hold, but now look at what has happened because of that. In the last several years, this knowledge is being put out there by various others, spreading the word thus exposing this sinister agenda. Waking folks up.

Again, thank you for your understanding and the depth of which we went through, including that word called adversity. We had that every step of the way. Our relationship was also a very dangerous one. There were those of the darkside that didn't want our relationship to happen. In my mind, the security of her well being was paramount, up to the day she passed. Another stress factor on top of everything else. But we made it and now one of us is still breathing and can tell that story which to us wasn't a story but our LIVES. With all the dots connected. We couldn't do that before, because that would have endangered some folks unknowingly to them, the ones that had a connection to us in the past. So we had to be tactful, considerate, and discrete. Which would include folks that are asleep to their past journeys. We completed a cycle that spanned over several thousand years and I am happy to report that we succeeded.

It is, if anything, my wish that folks can self realize that with Adversity and strength of the heart, everyone can do this. To remember who you are, with some work. Hopefully, our story will represent or open others to that possibility. That is my only wish with all of this.

A book? Brook always wanted me to write one. But I wouldn't know where to start. There is just so much stuff to cover, that it actually blows me away when I look back on it.  

As for Oxy. Hmm.

When I was in grammar school going to church and learning about God.. I began those inner monologues with God, then Jesus. As a teen, I did wonder if it was all just fake as a result of becoming spiritually disillusion with traditional churches. Yet the monologue was now entrenched, embedded into my psyche, so that whenever I was frightened, or praying to meet my soul mate, the monologue kicked in and I was comforted.  

How did I come to know God//Jesus was real?

Because of how God/angels stepped in to assist me is exceptionally dangerous physical situations (near-drowning, river rafting, auto accidents, mountain climbing, skiing, scuba diving, wild animals, etc.) keeping me safe, or helping to find a pathway to safety.

I often experience a sensation existing within a cheerful cocoon with different songs playing in my mind, an altered state of consciousness, while out in the world. Subsequently, I just feel exceptionally grateful for this spiritual connection.

Each night before drifting off to sleep I pray that I may be a conduit for the highest levels of spiritual energy from the highest dimensions be allowed to flow down through me into this dimension, throughout the various timelines, various dimensional frequencies to help raise the overall frequency of the planet and humanity. I also pray that humanity throughout the multi-verse is delivered from evil on a regular basis.

So Oxy, perhaps you should focus on what you allow into your consciousness (avoid the negative input) and what you put out into the world (avoid the negative output) in your thoughts. This is something that you alone can take control of, if you so desire.

Namaste
    Enlightened

Carol wrote:Oxy: "But I've chosen to attempt to Face Reality and Expose the Dark-Side, which seems to unleash the wrath of the Nether-Realms."

The dark side is too real and horrific. One needs a lot of protection exposing it as well as Lionhawk can attest to. Do you put on the Armor of God Oxy to do this?

Again, you choose what you take in and what you put out. But even the more enlightened folks have unbidden dark thoughts that pop up into consciousness, and these are not folks who emerge themselves in the toxic dark stuff you do. They've learned to fight the dark, not engage it. If you're experience feelings of depression and hate in your life, there is a reason those feeling 'control' you. You can always pass the baton to someone more apt for the job then you yourself are. Yet it's clear you're unwilling to do so. Some day you may wish to ask yourself how would your life be different if you let go of diving into darkness?

Last edited by Morpheus on Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:08 am; edited 4 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:42 am

Dear Diary,

It's been a hectic week since spouse returned as we had more unloading to do, finishing up setting up storage canopy tent areas for the vehicles, cleaning up areas that need sorting through outside before the snow settles down for the winter months. It's really difficult to do outside work with several feet of snow on the ground. So we're both busting butt to get as much done as possible before the next big snow day. It's 29° outside this morning. Not too bad. Our daughter still goes out for her early morning walks in the dark prior to going to work, so is well bundled up.

Today is more clean-up outside and getting stuff ready for the burn piles. And it's a trip to Safeway to get what's needed for Thanksgiving dinner. This year our youngest is working Thanksgiving and the rest of the family are hundreds of miles away. So it will be the two of us sipping eggnog and prepping for dinner. Cosy.

Lionhawk, I want to share with you how much I appreciated you sharing your mantra with us. I had been looking for a switch in mantra. My last one was given by the Sant Mat spiritual Master. The mantra itself is composed of the 5 spiritual names of entities of the 5 spiritual realms, so that over the years of using it one builds spiritual bridgeways to these higher spiritual dimensional realms. I've been using this mantra for the past 25 years usually chanting it to myself to fall asleep at night, during the night when awake or when upset. It's pretty automatic. However, after my spiritual encounter with the universal avatar, Christ at age 30, I'm leaning toward wanting a mantra that incorporates Christ's frequency as well.  My first mantra from a spiritual master from India was giving to me in my early twenties and that particular one (utilizing Sanskrit) activated the heart chakra. The name used and given to me was Karuna (meaning, ocean of compassion). Not knowing what the name meant at the time I was somewhat disappointed in the sound of the name thinking it sound somewhat masculine. Vanity was still something I was dealing with back then.

Anyway, Karuna is a powerful mantra for opening the heart center. So I was thinking of incorporating Karuna with Aluha Elohim and adding Yeshua to it as my heart is with Christ. I was pondering on what would be the best sequence to chant this in. As for Sant Mat, one has to live by the teachings of Sant Mat for a year (2 -hour daily meditation, vegetarian, non-violence, no alcohol or drugs) before even being consider by the Master to be given a mantra. The Master looks at the photos of those wishing a mantra and only selects those he feels the spiritual connection with. The mantra is not to be shared with anyone and supposed to be silently chanted for 2 hours per day. That is a consecutive 2 hours, which is a challenge. One would have to start at 4 am to be completed by 6 am. My life has been too chaotic (think children and animals all seeking attention during those hours) to have been a successful practice with this over the years. Living in a monastery would have been easier. But not this lifetime as this lifetime was to experience family life as a female. (I have lots of past life recall as a male monk.)

Anyway, back to this new direction. Over the summer I obtained this beautiful turquoise Mala bead necklace that is calling to me to use it with a new mantra. And I've been pondering for these past months on what direction I wanted this mantra to take me in as the other 5 spiritual realms (although wonderful) don't seem to fit as to the spiritual 'dimensional' direction I want to move forward in upon passing. I think bringing Yeshua to the forefront is a spiritual game changer for me on this life. After all, it's well worth taking into consideration where one wishes to travel to after passing over and we all know what Brook chose with your help.

So this decision has been somewhat of a dilemma for me. Continue to travel the path of Sant Mat or to sent it aside for Yeshua. This is not to say that Yeshua isn't present on a daily basis as well in prayer and thanksgiving. It's only to say I wish to sink back into a meditation practice that is more suited to my inner spiritual nourishment which includes Yeshua at the forefront.

Lionhawk, I'm wondering if you have a sense about this? And also to a good resonance frequency sequencing. Since I still get up at 4 am (lifetimes of spiritual practicing of getting up early don't appear to end with different incarnations for some), that would be easy enough to begin the day this way after feeding the cats and letting the dog out.

I'm curious about your thoughts on this.  

In addition, a few years back I had a lucid dream (not a dream as this was real, yet in the spiritual realm). In this spiritual dimension I had been sleeping on a couch dreaming my mortal life on earth. Upon waking I saw that all of my spiritual brothern were decorating our spiritual habitat (colors - sky blue), as there were no walls but pillars at the outer edges similar to a Greek pantheon structure. Upon briefly waking from the mortal slumber they all came rushing forward in total delight. In that instant I knew this to be my true spiritual home (before mortal incarnation and afterwards). So now, prior to drifting off to sleep I coach myself to return to this spiritual dimension during sleep to help renew my physical body while asleep. I don't know if changing my mantra will affect this spiritual destination realm or not. Of course there are times I also fantasize about working alongside Arch angle Michael as well as he too is in often in my thoughts and prayers. It's a mystery, isn't it?

BTW.. just a tip on posting. You can either write your posts in an email draft form or on pages, then copy it to place in Mists. Sometimes, depending upon what I'm writing about I'll use pages so I don't lose text. However, when I do lose text here in Mists, I can often click back a page to the original draft and pick it up again. It's also a good idea to copy the draft on the computer hard-drive before posting to save it if you're worried about losing the text when posting.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:48 am

Oxy, in a spiritual sense of reality, you are just another lost monk out in the world trying to find your way back home. Which is why you are likely here in Mists. There is a spiritual connection that many of us have with you and some tend to get frustrated at how stubborn you are when you just don't "get it."

Last edited by Carol on Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:15 am

Carol wrote:Oxy, in a spiritual sense of reality, you are just another lost monk out in the world trying to find your way back home. Which is why you are likely here in Mists. There is a spiritual connection that many of us have with you and some tend to get frustrated at how stubborn you are when you just don't "get it."
    Thank-you Carol. Due Diligence should not be confused with Stubborn Ignorance. When one refuses to become possessed by Demonic-Entities and Artificial-Intelligence, I'm certain this frustrates the Nether-Realms. I suppose I'm here because I wished to explore certain concepts in an unlikely context to test myself and others. But really, I'm presently leaning toward becoming a Renaissance Lone-Monk reading a couple of New York Newspapers while listening to Baroque Sacred-Classical Music and calling it "Good". Perhaps then I'll finally "Get It." Hope Springs Eternal as I Go for Baroque.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 600
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:44 am

sunny

Mudra wrote,

"Morpheus thank you for bringing your lantern on that particular incident that had us confront one another.
    I recognize a warrior there and I recognize a man of Heart.
    But this I had seen from the beginning before even coming so close to you as I saw it in Brook too.
    I often told her she was wearing the sword of justice Cheerful
    If you delivered me of something I had not seen on my own I bow and say thank you."

Let's not kid ourselves here. Those were some hectic times. Many of us carried the shovel called, "Busy." That included you! You had a juggling act going on with all of your relationships. The entity that attached itself to you, did not exactly do it in a direct fashion. He did it through one of those relationships that was very close to you. The attachment to you was working through that person. If the entity had done so directly, you would have been aware of it, I'm sure. Because of that, it actually made my job easier to lope his head off. By doing so, I killed two birds with one stone, as they say.

And if you remember, it wasn't very long after, where there was a clearing of energy of your path. You did have a suspicion, but that shovel kept you occupied. Maybe you can share with us that small moment of your thought process at the time.

I knew I had succeeded when that entity's energy was no longer radiating from your postings. The rest is history. Cool And no worries as I have not sent you a bill. Insanely Happy

Just know I love you! The Karen

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:35 pm

sunny

Carol wrote,

"Lionhawk, I'm wondering if you have a sense about this? And also to a good resonance frequency sequencing. Since I still get up at 4 am (lifetimes of spiritual practicing of getting up early don't appear to end with different incarnations for some), that would be easy enough to begin the day this way after feeding the cats and letting the dog out."

Okay..... I did a scan. You are an amazing being. I'm not blowing smoke here. I also understand where you are coming from in terms of your present state of being. All this has to do with your auric field. It is saturated with all types of good stuff. So much so that all these things within your field are starting to overflow, looking for their own space to "be." Scampering, to find a comfort zone within your field. But here is the deal. Some of these aspects are just now occupying that space that you no longer need to carry because you have surpassed their usefulness. Kind of like having your first-grade report card in one hand and your college degree in the other. What would be of help to you is for you to do an auric field defrag. Or expand your aura to compensate, so that everything will tuck itself back in. I wouldn't put my money on the latter, because in a weird sort of way, these things that you have surpassed are making you heavier. And if I know anything about you, that is what you have worked against all this time, including past lifetimes. You have worked so hard at becoming lighter.

Having your college degree in one hand, states a hidden fact. That fact is that you have completed first grade. And because it is a good thing, you left it there. Am I making sense? So both your hands have in each the fact you made it through the first grade. Doubled up. Two things saying the same thing. Thus making you heavier.

The monk thing..... Boy, that is a busy one. You are in a sense, now carrying a ball and chain. 4 A.M. till 6 A.M? Ball and chain. Not that in your situation, is a bad thing, but... it also controls you. The thing you must realize is that the monks are all about discipline. Repetition and understandably so. When are you going to self realize that you can achieve what you desire in a snap of the finger? Such as achieving a state of being or a certain spiritual destination? You've exhausted a lot of this training and have accomplished what you needed to have to advance yourself onto other adversities, without spending all the time here to do so. That exhausted training is also taking up space in your aura. May I suggest that you take an inventory of these type of things and do an inner clearing. Get rid of the old so you can make room for the new things you want to pursue. Meanwhile, the monk within will start to laugh and say to you, "You finally figured out my lesson." That's when you know that you graduated that level.

I'm not saying to stop because there is enjoyment in doing these kind of things. But you don't need that ball and chain to do them. Be your own commander and choose what you will. You may find it more rewarding as all those disciplinary sessions are now engrained in your soul. It's part of you now and you don't have to try to achieve it as you already have achieved it. You might find that you will have two more hours to spend at your destinations. More fun.  Very Happy

You were not in a space several years ago to do this. You had too many heartfelt blocks in your way. But you have since worked through those adversities. Now you can. Proud of you because I know that wasn't an easy thing for you to overcome. Now you are left with bad memories, but that is okay because those adversities became memories and your emotional body is in much better health in the now.

Let me also inform you that you are connected to Jesus already. No need for any other incorporation or special ways. This doesn't need to be chanted or incorporated. If anything, let that connection just radiate from yourself. No words are necessary. And if you find yourself at a destination that makes others in other realms, uncomfortable, well that ought to tell you something, as in like you don't need to be there.

To be honest, I am no expert on chanting or mantras. Maybe a novice as I have experienced some cool things with it. And maybe we can figure something out at a later time. I think however that that answer will come to you on its own when you defrag your auric field. Its probably sitting there already, but there is to much clutter preventing it from coming through.

So there you go and I hope this is a help to you. If more comes through, I will tell you.

You had me @ Namaste'  

P.S. The bed bugs have been a plague. Even making paragraphs disappear once again. I'm finding myself walking a tight rope to get posts posted even though I have done what you have suggested.

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:26 pm

24 october 2018
    Departing moon of
    Brook Bassett Schiner
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 Brooks10
    ~SUSAN LYNNE SCHWENGER

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:27 pm

24 october 2018
    Departing moon of
    Brook Bassett SchinerTHE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 Brooks10
    ~SUSAN LYNNE SCHWENGER
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:30 pm

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 Butter12
    Photographer: BRIAN MALUCHNIK
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:00 pm

Dearest Lionhawk. Thank you for your input. How does one defrag? Not heard about this before.

Susan, once again thank you for posting such beautiful photos. Utterly awesome. Hadriel

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:04 pm

Sounds like some of you here should start riding motorbikes

Freedom

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 Gtto
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:46 am