tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Morpheus
    Morpheus

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 11 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Morpheus on Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:00 am

Carol wrote,

"It was interesting to read about what happened and the Plan. Totally understand the sacrifices you made to help Brook get back on track with her finances. I'm sure the misperceptions by others regarding your role behind the scenes are painful. Yet the bottom line is you know the truth and what your intent was. The others are just idiots not to understand the type of commitment you had with Brook. Even reading what you've shared opens up windows to the extent of what that commitment was and helps me understand what was going on in the past when that kerfuffle happened. I really didn't understand it or what was going on at the deeper level back then. It all makes perfect sense now.

I'm glad you're out there visiting with the space brothers. There are quite a few out and about.

As to Bill at PA. Bill is a Scientologist. That should explain everything. He's into himself and always has been. Has a great front but his spiritual integrity has been out of alignment for as long as I've known him."

Brook and I were one. They couldn't relate to that. Nasty? OH BOY! I haven't gotten to how nasty the whole thing got. Unfreakin real! Better said in a Zoom convo. It got so bad that I almost left. The car was packed. Not because I wanted too. I was being pushed out. And they almost succeeded. If I didn't love Brook as much as I did, it would have been history. The drugs and the amount also played a role. They took advantage of that. Also our unconditional love.

I hate Facebook! They even used Facebook to prop up their lies, using their sons as bait. It was disgusting to watch. Smooth and I mean smooth-talking. All so innocent in their projections. But underneath, pure evil. There's a lot here I'm not revealing. I had to find out why all this was happening. I found out. Its called session work. Thank God for my spiritual toolbox! It's what saved us in the end. Another thing was that I had to keep all this inside as Brook had so many issues to deal with, that I didn't want anything else put on her plate. She was already stressed out.

As in our past lives and our brutal deaths, I would react in a very negative way. Typically, I would just lope your head off. You don't know how many times I thought about doing just that with this situation. Not out of hate per se. But out of necessity. And if I did go through with that, I would have ended up working through that karmic debt for the next thousand years. The key was to not make the same mistakes that I made in the past. It's on them now. And to even think I tried to heal all these issues with them as a gesture out of love because of Brook, after the fact. I tried with a whole heart despite what they have done. That all fell on deaf ears. I tried again when Brook passed. To no avail. At least Brook now knows the whole truth.  

So if you sense any anger from me, you may now have a better understanding as to why. Much of that anger has been released. Otherwise..........??????????? Working on forgiveness has been very challenging. But I'm getting there. So much to process. So much to release. So much to forgive.

Sasha was special. She knew what they were about and had their number. She helped me to understand what was going on. She provided insight. It was a little weird when she went missing on September 28, 2018, the very day that the second grandchild was born. She didn't like any of them.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 11 Sasha10

Normally I would keep all this under wraps, but the price that Brook and I have had to pay, I'm not going to. Couldn't release it if I did that. I also don't care what anyone thinks. Not to be rude, mind you, but I'm not going to live in a pack of lies. It's just not my way. So if anyone has the gall to challenge me, bring it. I'll fill in the blanks for you. No worries, as I won't be loping anyone's head off.

The Facebook thing really bugged me, because this was going on in front of some special friends. One of those friends was Susan. And I didn't want any of these friends to be deceived. It was a huge embarrassment for me to watch it being displayed in Public and at the time, to not expose the charades being played. I am not going to hide now that it is basically over. Just out of respect for those who knew Brook. Folks need to know the real truth because they have time vested with us.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 11 Lucky_13

So please forgive my transgressions. Getting all this off my chest is just part of the healing. Like you said Carol, tell the story. I feel better telling it. Cool Fewer tears.

A personal email to my friend Kate,

Thanks a bunch for our talk the other night. As to my kids, family, and bad friends, and what I was to learn from those experiences, I have come to conclude that when you invest with your heart, it is not always going to go accordingly. I have always been gullible in these regards, expecting a positive outcome, as it is just part of my matrix. And through the years, if I have learned anything, investing with your heart in the wrong places brings a lot of emotional pain. Especially with Carbon life forms. Releasing or detaching that pain has been the real lesson. The how-to of it. To balance the love and hate, and to depolarize the emotional body. When the love and hate cancel each other out, it gets released. Then you can make an objective choice as to how you go forward, to continue to love or hate, or neither. Be a good soul or a bad one. That is basically what you have left. I have carried these patterns for several lifetimes. When Brook was killed in a past life in Scotland, I became a murdering machine. Polarized. Stuck on the flypaper. So if anything I must learn is not to get stuck on the flypaper that polarizes love and hate. To become spiritually free and devoid of all the drama.

So in conclusion, I am going to just let it all ride as that seems to be the proper choice for me. They made their choices as to their life lessons and so be it. Either good or bad, I have to respect their free agency and I choose not to polarize my emotional body any longer. Hope all this makes sense.

Namaste'

As far as our Star families go, I have been really holding back. I could do so much more in this regard and maybe that is what I should do. Now that I don't have all these issues on my plate. Through the years I have tried to be somewhat a cosmic reporter of sorts. But basically, have provided crumbs. Haven't even tapped this potential. We will see........

PA? I agree with you, Carol. That's what I get. He has the right type of heart, but somewhere he turned left instead of going right. And that is why he is so hard to read. He also perceives me as a threat because he knows my toolbox can expose this. Another reason why he and his inner circle made Brook walk the plank over the Cory Goode business. This Cory Goode business didn't start with Bill, although that is everyone's perception. It started with Brook. And Brook had Cory's number. There were conversations held here in our living room with Cory when all this began. I have nothing against Cory as he has been played, manipulated and is still under someone's control. He has handlers. Brook saw through all that. She also tried to assist Bill in a major way, but Bill got played too. Randy Cramer is another one. And I'm not disputing their experiences. Talk about being a fly on the wall. Make your head spin.

And as far as Facebook goes, Susan was a bright shining light in regards to Brook and I am deeply grateful for what she did. Thank you, Susan. I will cherish what you did for the rest of my days. And thanks also goes to Tony and the rest of the Thuban family for their heartfelt support. Couldn't imagine saying that 10 years ago. My bad. Please forgive me for any harm that I might have caused you!

Did I cover everything? Oh! Moving? Another post.....

Namaste'

For Mudra

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:00 am

Still here my friend, just taking it all in and sending my love.

Morpheus wrote:So in conclusion, I am going to just let it all ride as that seems to be the proper choice for me. They made their choices as to their life lessons and so be it. Either good or bad, I have to respect their free agency and I choose not to polarize my emotional body any longer. Hope all this makes sense.

As regards all of that ^ I say, good for you in deciding to let it all ride -- detach from the misery of continuing to share that energy with them.

My advice would be to feel sorry for them as well as they are choosing to live in such a narrow, materialistic mindset and so are destined to not find true satisfaction in this life. You, dear man, have more freedom in your mind and heart than they probably will for lifetimes to come. And so much more potential for more true joy and wonder in life ahead of you, not to mention more blessed in having true, loyal love surrounding you in the past, present and future. You are a King in the ways that truly matter. Maybe they are even aware of that subconsciously and it's part of why they've attacked you.

I see serenity in your future my friend, not so for them or those like them unfortunately.

Hugs

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:11 pm

Morpheus wrote:

Did Sanicle get locked out again? Where's that Vidya character at? Hope you both are alright! Enlightened

Namaste'

Thank you for the music ride Morpheus.
    I enjoyed and appreciated the journey.
    It reminded me  we come from sooo far away... UFO2

The latest I heard from Vidya is that he is back in England as his plan to settle in Spain
    didn't work out yet.
    The goal to plant a forest garden there is still alive but postponed for a year as land proved to be more expensive than he originally thought.
    As for Sanicle I know she is never far away Cheerful See she just opened the doors Cheerful

You said in one of the posts below " Investing with your heart in the wrong places brings a lot of emotional pain ".
    It is always the Heart that is challenged in everything we do imho. How much we open it, how much we keep it this way
    despite being pulled to close it.
    It is what makes us strong and yet it is also what makes us vulnerable.
    Without that vulnerability we would not learn anything about Love.
    For Love is the healer. If we close our Heart we are lost for sure.
    If there is one thing that will make one stand again once we stumble and hit rock bottom it is Love itself.
    For Love is what helps us to reconcile the good times and the bad ones in one unique perspective allowing
    us to go full circle.
    We are born from Love.
    Love is who we are.

You know I love quotes Wink:

“Anything is one of a million paths. Therefore you must always keep in mind that a path is only a path; if you feel you should not follow it, you must not stay with it under any conditions. To have such clarity you must lead a disciplined life. Only then will you know that any path is only a path and there is no affront, to oneself or to others, in dropping it if that is what your heart tells you to do. But your decision to keep on the path or to leave it must be free of fear or ambition. I warn you. Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary.

This question is one that only a very old man asks. Does this path have a heart? All paths are the same: they lead nowhere. They are paths going through the bush, or into the bush. In my own life I could say I have traversed long long paths, but I am not anywhere. Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't, it is of no use. Both paths lead nowhere; but one has a heart, the other doesn't. One makes for a joyful journey; as long as you follow it, you are one with it. The other will make you curse your life. One makes you strong; the other weakens you.

Before you embark on any path ask the question: Does this path have a heart? If the answer is no, you will know it, and then you must choose another path. The trouble is nobody asks the question; and when a man finally realizes that he has taken a path without a heart, the path is ready to kill him. At that point very few men can stop to deliberate, and leave the path. A path without a heart is never enjoyable. You have to work hard even to take it. On the other hand, a path with heart is easy; it does not make you work at liking it.”

―  Carlos Castaneda,  
    The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge

The Karen 

With Love for You
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:17 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 11 Cougar12

This site has a cold. I have spent many hours dealing with it. It's not the site that is the problem. It is also not on this end as I have updated everything, spent the money on one of the best routers you can have and everything is running perfectly on this end.

I just wrote another post, made sure I copied it and when I went to post it, I was timed out and had to re log in. Started all over again and went to paste it and half of the post vanished. Half of the post that disappeared had to do with the shadow agents that I was addressing in the post. They did not like what I had to say. So let's try this again!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to be nice in the last post and if I don't come across as nice in this one, its because I'm a little pissed right now. As I was writing the last post, it was as though it became a session. Things just started to come into focus as to what the hell is going on over here.

But first, I want to make a big apology to OXY. You were right Brother. You are being messed with. In a major way. I didn't fully realize as to what level as you have only touched on it and didn't go into the details. What happened in my last attempted post proved to me that what I had uncovered concerning this, became truth. I am so sorry for not addressing your SCREAMS for HELP in the way I would normally have done so with a better frame of mind, as I have been very much self-absorbed in a healing process that has taken up so much of my time and energy. And for you, to make matters worse, you must think that we all have patronized you with our expressions of love for you. You have every right to feel this way. Now I know why you have been behaving in the way you have been since I have come back here. It's not your fault.  

Now I understand!

You must also feel angry and even feel some slanted abandonment issues because we didn't really listen to your cries for help. Please forgive us. We do love you very much! Brings tears to my eyes as I feel as though I have failed you. Was not my intention Brother. I'm going to make this right if its the last thing I do. But if I do this, you better stand with me because this isn't going to be pretty.

For you see, I have nothing else to lose. Everything has been taken away from me. The only thing I have left is a handful of friends who I cherish. They have taken so many from me and my heart carries their deaths. Its time to stop this madness and make a stand. I have tried to walk the walk of a peaceful warrior all these years and they still keep on killing the ones I love. I'm not going to let that happen again. NO MORE!!!!!!!!! I'm done with that.

I only ask you to do "one" thing. Stand by me as my Scribe. I'll do all the heavy lifting, the sword work, and whatever I have to do to make this right. You'll be under my protection and I promise you with my life you will be safe. Keep in mind that no one is going to be your savior and that includes me. But maybe you and I can make a huge difference from this point forward. Let's draw the line in the sand, standing side by side. No more excuses. No more secondhand bullshit. No more crying for help. No more playing the victim role. No more feelings of isolation, abandonment, and fear, etc.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 11 Swords10

I hereby put you shadow agents on notice. You crossed the line coming here placing my brothers and sisters in your crosshairs. Setting them up as appetizers for your reptilian supervisors. Your brain chairs will only be good for one thing. Gurneys. Your killings are going to cease! I will protect what family I do have left. Either way, you have awakened the lion within me and you can take responsibility for that.

Sorry folks for my rant but something has to be done to resolve this and its time to put that love into action. It's out of love that I am doing this even though it sounds like I am a raving lunatic. Expressions of love are one thing, but when those expressions just sit there and nothing happens, well, people get killed. It's a grim reality and I am tired of it. And if I can save a life, I'm going too. STO. Look in the mirror and ask yourself, HOW MANY LIVES HAVE YOU SAVED? Now maybe this will all make sense when you answer that. And if you ever saw with your own eyes, a Reptilian in the flesh, well your perception of what is actually real will redefine itself for you. It's no joking matter. What I have described happen to me. Within 12'. And he was a small one standing at 8' tall.

The harvest is coming. It must be prevented. And right now their sights are on OXY and nobody knows that better than OXY. It all makes sense now.  

Enough said!

P.S. Some of us older folks have a hard time reading small fonts. Even the glasses don't do it justice. So please keep that in mind as I don't bother reading things I can't see very well.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:31 am

Thank-you Morpheus. I've been doing a dance for a long time wherein I try to put myself in everyone's shoes (without getting in anyone's pants). Yet I'm still somewhat hostile and over the edge which makes me somewhat dangerous. I get that. My latest theory about myself is that I might've been an Ancient-Alien Who Helped Bring Order to a Chaotic Universe by Creating a Supercomputer-Matrix and Genetically-Engineering Humanity, Which Ultimately Pissed EVERYONE Off!! I've imagined myself as sort of a Dr. Who character, travelling from Problem-Planet to Problem-Planet with 100 Earth-Years of Solitude in a 600 Square-Foot Office-Apartment (possibly within a Bad@$$teroid as an Insider) followed by living as an Average-Joe on each planet as an outsider. But still, the elite would figure-out who I really was and kick my @$$!! 'RA' told me "You and I Have a History" and "We're Ancient" and "You're Like Me" and "We Fought Side by Side" and "I've Always Won" and "The Jesuits Don't Like You" and "They Like You On Phobos". Another Individual of Interest told me "You Have Friends in High-Places". I could go on and on. I've encouraged insiders to study my nine United States of the Solar System threads in great-detail and brief me on the results of their studies, but there has been only silence. The CIA and NSA wouldn't tell me anything. I've tried to be open and honest in a guarded manner, remaining within the confines of this little website, but I honestly don't know if I'm dealing with friends or foes, despite the tolerance and politeness. If I'm an Ancient-Enemy who was presumed to be dead and gone, my appearance might've been very bad news (to say the least). I've tried to make this stuff science-fictional and humorous, but no-one seems to have a sense of humor.

I believe I'm observed in real-time 24/7 and I've put on quite a show (to say the least). I honestly think I've been internally and externally messed-with, and the misery and incapacitation is almost unbearable. But really, if I'm who I think I might be, in enemy-territory, what should I expect?? I probably knew exactly what I was getting myself into when I incarnated into This Present Container. NANUXII's tentative timeline scared the hell out of me. In 2010 (the year we made contact) 'RA' told me "In Twenty Years You'll Be Working for Us." That would be 2030. NANUXII said that a Particular-Someone would be introduced in 2030. This would apparently be when things REALLY Go to Hell (for Legion Reasons). If the PTB REALLY Wanted to Get Me, I'd Be Gone (So Easily). I suspect I was messed-with to discredit me, make me ridiculous and stupid, break me down, and ultimately control me as some sort of a Manchurian-Candidate Messianic-Antichrist (or something to that effect). When I first met 'RA' I knew something was up, and I asked 'HIM' "Are You Setting Me Up for Something Bad??" to which 'RA' retorted "Are You Kidding?? I Could Snap My Fingers and You'd Be DEAD!!" But I honestly suspect I'm a Lowly Solar System Analyst who spends 100 years of solitude writing reports and code as an Insider between Outsider-Incarnations (or something to that effect). "Sorry, No Pomp and Circumstance. Nothing to See Here. Just Keep Moving and Get Back to Work." More Later. Maybe. Namaste and Godspeed.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:02 am

Well, that was all a bit weird!  silent

A few hours ago I read Morpheus's latest post and (I can't remember why but) I went back to look at it again and it was GONE!!

Then I tried to go to Oxy's thread to see if he'd captured it and I was stalled and stalled.  Then a page came up saying this website was down for "maintenance" and to try again later!  scratch

So here I am, back again and Morpheus's post is there again, Oxy did capture it for his thread and has replied on both threads.

Can anyone explain what may have happened there?? Annoyed Cow or UFO2 Luke
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:35 am

Dear Sanicle if the forum was in maintainance than I would expect things not going that smoothly during that time.
    Mercuriel would know how to explain this.

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:03 am

I really don't think whole posts should disappear like that if it was just maintenance Mudra. That doesn't make sense. And given what Morpheus said ............. Boxer
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:31 am

mudra wrote:

Dear Sanicle if the forum was in maintenance than I would expect things not going that smoothly during that time.
    Mercuriel would know how to explain this.

Love from me
    mudra

Last night, I was writing a post to Sanicle. Then I started in on these shadow characters. As I always try to do and that is to go over any editing issues as far as corrections, I hit the preview button and where I was addressing these characters, that part of the post was no longer there. As I have stated, completely vanished. So I wasn't going to hit send with a damaged post. It took me 6 hours last night, which also included rewriting my second post. So now it is 1:00 AM. Made a phone call and was telling my friend Kate about this site. Tried to gain access to it and it was down for maintenance. Tried till almost 5:00 AM. Then it came back online. By this time I was tired and had to get some shuteye. That maintenance screen never came up during the time I wrote the first post. So...... I would also like to know what happened. Things have become very glitchy here as of late. More so that is. Also when these type of things happen, my spidey senses just go into alarm mode. Like sensing a ghost when you are in a room. All of a sudden like type of thing.

Anyways, thank you Sanicle for your compliments and understanding. Glad you are alright! Sorry, it took me this long to say that, as I was trying to do just that since last night with my first posting attempt. Thubs Up Whewwwwww.......

Namaste'

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:43 am

You're welcome Lionhawk. Cheerful

BTW I've been meaning to say, and am surprised I haven't already, that I had similar problems when doing long posts so I don't even attempt it here anymore. I do it in Word or Notepad or something first and then copy and paste it here. I well know how frustrating it can be (as do others, I know) to spend so much time, love and energy composing only to have it disappear. It's infuriating!! IMO it is a really bad bug this forum has.

But I really do think something different is going on here with you and Oxy's posts. I know Oxy has had issues in the past with his stuff and, with what you and he have been discussing here, one really does have to wonder. Why wouldn't they have keyword search bots operating here like they do elsewhere? And pay special attention to the posts of those who clearly know more hidden stuff than most. Hmmm Suspect I love you

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater on Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:59 am

It is most likely a combination of things going on. I would assume the site has scheduled maintenance (which happens automatically), so it's certainly possible that it was down for a period of time.  However, I've also been noticing oddities of late.  Not getting notifications sometimes - this has been happening over the last 1-2 months.  Over the last week I'm continually being logged out, and have to re-login each time I come to the site.

Pardon my prolonged silence.  As others have said, sometimes there is a need for withdrawal and silence, and that's been my overriding pull over the last several years.

Last edited by ClearWater on Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:16 pm

It's good to hear from you Clearwater Hugs Many of us seem to be going into 'retreat mode' over the past years.  I've been one of them on and off.

And yes, the past few months have been different.  I've had the maintenance screen up quite a few times of late and it often only lasts a few minutes.  Enough time for someone to pull a post long enough to say, "Hey boss, what do you think of this one?  Let it stay or go?"  Lolerz Boxer Whistle

But then maybe I am just being a silly Cow We'll probably never really know.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger on Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:43 pm

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 11 Mooncy10
    "WiLL iS THE WAY"
    - susan lynne schwenger
    The eXchanger ~ WHiTE LOTUS STAR
    TALKS with THUNDER with THUNDERs
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:31 pm

Morpheus, regarding your bold statement and offer to help, I don't know what to say. I worry about anger and disillusionment in all-concerned (including you) when I don't do what's expected (or even demanded). Perhaps the Grand-Plan is for me to twist slowly, slowly in the wind for the rest of this incarnation. Perhaps the Matrix demands that I remain miserable and hamstrung. Perhaps I'm being encouraged to not talk or write, and to just 'go away'. If I'm a Past-Life Bad@$$ in a Bad@$$teroid, that would complicate things (to say the least). I seem to have a bit of an independent, rebellious, and contrarian nature, which might make things especially difficult. I seem to be a 'Fish Out of Water' and there's something 'Fishy' about that. I seem to have a dry and cynical sense of humor. I print way too-many corny one-liners which only I find funny and/or profound. If I spend 100 years of solitude as an Insider in a 600 square-foot office-apartment with a supercomputer and interplanet in a Bad@$$teroid, perhaps being a messed-with open and honest Outsider-Dumbshit in real-life balances things out.

The problem is that I'm still searching for the truth, and I don't know who or what to believe, so I'm reduced to being a Noble-Agnostic with Responsible-Neutrality. Your posts make my hair stand on-end. I never know who I'm really dealing with (online or in real-life). I feel like a fake, mostly because of all the modeling and speculating based-upon my past-programming, online-research, contact with Individuals of Interest, and my claim of being 'messed-with'. I continue to suspect a central being and/or computer playing all-sides, making everyone think they're special or chosen when they're just being deceived and played like everyone else. The lie is different at every level. I'll be watching and listening while I attempt to remain unseen and unheard. I feel sort of ridiculous. I think I've been had in so many ways. I might be a 'gullible good-guy' with 'bad-guy past-lives'. I just hope the circumstances justified any iniquities. I hope galactic jurisprudence is ethical and effective long-term. Hope Springs Eternal.

I honestly don't know what I want, and if this is Purgatory Incorporated, perhaps I'm merely supposed to watch things play-out as I learn as many lessons as possible. I might be an especially 'Hot-Potato'. Perhaps you have done more than expected and required, as evidenced by the glowing praise of various forum-members. Perhaps you should just concentrate on travelling in your ambulance-conversion. Perhaps I should stop posting, clean up my act, write some dumb book, sell my house, move to the mountains and build an Underground-Bunker to attempt to Survive Armageddon (including Alien-Invasions and Solar-Events). Actually, I'll probably stay where I am, not write a book, and just wither-away into eternity as Earth-Humanity moves confidently into the future with Artificial-Intelligence and Bio-Robotics (without Almighty-God) as a Sovereign-Race of Transhumanist-Beings. Should be Fun.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:59 pm

Enlightened

OXY said,

"The problem is that I'm still searching for the truth, and I don't know who or what to believe, so I'm reduced to being a Noble-Agnostic with Responsible-Neutrality. Your posts make my hair stand on end. I never know who I'm really dealing with (online or in real-life). I feel like a fake, mostly because of all the modeling and speculating based-upon my past-programming, online-research, contact with Individuals of Interest, and my claim of being 'messed-with'. I continue to suspect a central being and/or computer playing all-sides, making everyone think they're special or chosen when they're just being deceived and played like everyone else. The lie is different at every level. I'll be watching and listening while I attempt to remain unseen and unheard. I feel sort of ridiculous. I think I've been had in so many ways. I might be a 'gullible good-guy' with 'bad-guy past-lives'. I just hope the circumstances justified any iniquities. I hope galactic jurisprudence is ethical and effective long-term. Hope Springs Eternal."

The real challenge is to prove out your beliefs into a "KNOWING," The thing is, you already "KNOW IT!" As long as you seek outside of yourself for the answers, you will never find your truth. It's that simple. Take a serious look at the word, "BELIEF." Drop the "F," and what do you see? BE LIE. So as long as you keep on acting out, believing, you are actually lying to yourself. Is it any wonder that you find yourself in the paradoxes you find yourself in? Believing is a horizontal frequency. Knowing is a verticle one. Knowing connects to the source. Believing never connects to the source. So the real question is why are you lying to yourself? Now look in your bathroom mirror and ask yourself that question. I will say this again... Jesus said, "Seek within, not without." Without, meaning outside of self. It is one thing to seek out all levels of medium, such as books, TV, Radio, etc. as this might help you increase your personal awareness as to a possibility, belief, but still, all this medium stuff has to be proven out to have any "real" value for your soul. Until you sort this out, the insanity will prevail. It could be a past life thing as in a blockage or even a choice to operate in this way, in this life as one of your lessons to figure it out. Or maybe it is one of your missions to serve others in this capacity so they can attain soul growth. Only you KNOW in the firsthand what you are about. Hell, you could be a double agent in plain sight. The most dangerous kind. But I retract that as your soul signature gives you away. So your safe in my book. Thubs Up

Another thing we need to do is get something straight here. I do not handle praise very well at all. In any shape or form. Maybe it's because of my upbringing, where Dad always called me a POS. He had a lot of control issues and I will leave it at that. I never did anything right according to him. But at the same token when I hear praise, it signifies to me that what I have done or written, was actually understood by the one giving that praise. They connected to what I was trying to convey. And that is okay, and I don't let my so-called ego have an orgasm for their acknowledgments. It becomes an expression out of love and support. If anything, I have learned to pay that forward. Where back in the day, I was denied to learn that and didn't acknowledge the accomplishments of others in an honorable way. I was taught to withhold love because of pain. Not my pain mind you. Fortunately, I rebelled at some point and turned that around, but because of those teachings of pain, it put me behind the eightball. Now I know. Just another lesson. Another thing I need to say is that I didn't come here seeking it. Or anywhere else for that matter. I am totally happy if someone wants to engage in the conversation. That's all the praise I need. My heart does the rest. Not my ego. All this has to do with LOVE. To love others. To be there for others. Support. And one of the biggest lessons for me was to learn how to receive it. The giving and receiving lesson. Love needs to flow and when you deny either the giving or receiving aspects of it, well, crap happens. These aspects must be balanced so that the love within you can find its potential. When that happens you can then move mountains as they say.

And if my posts scare the hell out of you, that's a good thing! It means what I have been saying is reaching your core and your core is trying to free itself. It's breaking the chains. I hope you are trembling to the extreme. Insanely Happy

Enlightened Namaste' Brother! Where we go from here, I leave to you.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:13 am

Thank-you Morpheus. I don't know what's next, but I've been wondering about who Sherry Shriner really was, and if she really died?? Supposedly she died in the first week of January, 2018, but I haven't found confirmation or details, and I think I might've heard her call-in to a talk-show long after she supposedly died. Two years prior to her supposed death, she released a supposed interview with Lucifer and Lilith (online and in book-form). https://sherryshriner.blogspot.com/2016/05/series-interview-with-devil.html I included the whole-text in one of my previous USSS threads, but the material was so graphic and disturbing that I felt terrible doing it, even though my threads are admittedly an 'All Things Considered' exercise in futility relative to 'Solar System Governance'. I've steered-clear of 'Belief' and simply placed everything into a Religious and Political Science-Fictional Context with a lot of intuitive speculation and editorializing within this particular website. That seemed to be the safest and most-responsible way to deal with This Present Darkness. But anyway, do you have any thoughts concerning Sherry Shriner?? http://sherryshriner.com/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:57 am

Morpheus wrote: Last night, I was writing a post to Sanicle. Then I started in on these shadow characters. As I always try to do and that is to go over any editing issues as far as corrections, I hit the preview button and where I was addressing these characters, that part of the post was no longer there. As I have stated,  completely vanished. So I wasn't going to hit send with a damaged post. It took me 6 hours last night, which also included rewriting my second post. So now it is 1:00 AM. Made a phone call and was telling my friend Kate about this site. Tried to gain access to it and it was down for maintenance. Tried till almost 5:00 AM. Then it came back online. By this time I was tired and had to get some shuteye. That maintenance screen never came up during the time I wrote the first post. So...... I would also like to know what happened. Things have become very glitchy here as of late. More so that is. Also when these type of things happen, my spidey senses just go into alarm mode. Like sensing a ghost when you are in a room. All of a sudden like type of thing.

Anyways, thank you Sanicle for your compliments and understanding. Glad you are alright! Sorry, it took me this long to say that, as I was trying to do just that since last night with my first posting attempt. Thubs Up Whewwwwww.......

Namaste'

[/size]

I understand your frustration Morpheus and what it meant for you.
    I do understand even more because it happened to me too esspecially at the onset of this thread but no longer now.

What you start with a light heart becomes a burden to make right after
    being impeded that way.
    You have been brave to carry through.
    And if you sensed a parasitic interference well yes this is a possibility.
    Having had your attention on these things at the moment of your writing would trigger an instant resonance and connect you to that world.

This is then a shift of universes from being in your very own universe to suddenly findind yourself engulfed in the universe of another.

The change maybe subtle because as far as the scenery is concerned it remains the same.
    However on the level of how one feels it makes All the difference.

The way I found to tell wether I was in my own universe ( U1 ) or if I had slipped into someone else's ( U2)  is my tone level going from  fluid,  as water to something thicker.
    Leaving U1 makes things more solid.

This may not convey easily nor be that easily understood as this is a subjective experience of mine.

But in a way it is very much related to that quote I have posted above the other day.
    I see this now ☺

I could tell it as well this way:

U1 would be vibrating at the level where synchronicities occur one after the other it is joyful, its fun. You manifest from the Heart center.

U2 joy leaves you, things are getting serious. You bump into obstacles.Doors close rather than open.And you experience all kinds of sensations and emotions.You begin to manifest from a mental level.

In U1 one one gathers power.
    In U2 one looses power.

This is not universal truth but a truth I have come to validate for my own and that I feel pertinent to share at this point.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:29 am

Oxy do you listen to people at times ?
    Did you actually read and really attempt to understand Morpheus's post above ?
    You have a friend there taking his time to be of service to you. Paying careful attention to your complaints and misery.
    Putting his heart into it with the hope to be of assistance to you. And he isn't the first one here by the way.
    Morpheus post is brilliant, sensible and compassionate and you Oxy
    you find nothing else to say than the polite formula "Thank you " and then instantly deviate the entire conversation to something that has nothing to do with it !
    Well ...

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:59 am

mudra wrote:Oxy do you listen to people at times ? Did you actually read and really attempt to understand Morpheus's post above ? You have a friend there taking his time to be of service to you. Paying careful attention to your complaints and misery. Putting his heart into it with the hope to be of assistance to  you. And he isn't the first one here by the way. Morpheus post is brilliant, sensible and compassionate and you Oxy you find nothing else to say than the polite formula "Thank you " and then instantly deviate the entire conversation to something that has nothing to do with it ! Well ...

Love from me
    mudra
    Well, That's a Deep-Subject. Thank-you for your wisdom and love, mudra. I'm just a completely ignorant fool, so don't expect too much from me, which was really my point in my rather lengthy replies to Morpheus. You substantiated and illustrated my point by turning "Thank-You" into a "Harangue". When I read the original post by Morpheus, I honestly wondered how long it would take for the venom to ooze from some unlikely source, and I didn't have to wait long to find out. Perhaps I responded in a somewhat ambivalent manner, just to see what would happen. Now I Know. Please read the following exchange straight-through, over and over, responding to each and every point.
    Morpheus wrote:I want to make a big apology to OXY. You were right Brother. You are being messed with. In a major way. I didn't fully realize as to what level as you have only touched on it and didn't go into the details. What happened in my last attempted post proved to me that what I had uncovered concerning this, became truth. I am so sorry for not addressing your SCREAMS for HELP in the way I would normally have done so with a better frame of mind, as I have been very much self-absorbed in a healing process that has taken up so much of my time and energy. And for you, to make matters worse, you must think that we all have patronized you with our expressions of love for you. You have every right to feel this way. Now I know why you have been behaving in the way you have been since I have come back here. It's not your fault.

You must also feel angry and even feel some slanted abandonment issues because we didn't really listen to your cries for help. Please forgive us. We do love you very much! Brings tears to my eyes as I feel as though I have failed you. Was not my intention Brother. I'm going to make this right if its the last thing I do. But if I do this, you better stand with me because this isn't going to be pretty.

For you see, I have nothing else to lose. Everything has been taken away from me. The only thing I have left is a handful of friends who I cherish. They have taken so many from me and my heart carries their deaths. Its time to stop this madness and make a stand. I have tried to walk the walk of a peaceful warrior all these years and they still keep on killing the ones I love. I'm not going to let that happen again. NO MORE!!!!!!!!! I'm done with that.

I only ask you to do "one" thing. Stand by me as my Scribe. I'll do all the heavy lifting, the sword work, and whatever I have to do to make this right. You'll be under my protection and I promise you with my life you will be safe. Keep in mind that no one is going to be your savior and that includes me. But maybe you and I can make a huge difference from this point forward. Let's draw the line in the sand, standing side by side. No more excuses. No more secondhand bullshit. No more crying for help. No more playing the victim role. No more feelings of isolation, abandonment, and fear, etc.

I hereby put you shadow agents on notice. You crossed the line coming here placing my brothers and sisters in your crosshairs. Setting them up as appetizers for your reptilian supervisors. Your brain chairs will only be good for one thing. Gurneys. Your killings are going to cease! I will protect what family I do have left. Either way, you have awakened the lion within me and you can take responsibility for that.

Sorry folks for my rant but something has to be done to resolve this and its time to put that love into action. It's out of love that I am doing this even though it sounds like I am a raving lunatic. Expressions of love are one thing, but when those expressions just sit there and nothing happens, well, people get killed. It's a grim reality and I am tired of it. And if I can save a life, I'm going too. STO. Look in the mirror and ask yourself, HOW MANY LIVES HAVE YOU SAVED? Now maybe this will all make sense when you answer that. And if you ever saw with your own eyes, a Reptilian in the flesh, well your perception of what is actually real will redefine itself for you. It's no joking matter. What I have described happen to me. Within 12'. And he was a small one standing at 8' tall.

The harvest is coming. It must be prevented. And right now their sights are on OXY and nobody knows that better than OXY. It all makes sense now. Enough said!
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Morpheus. I've been doing a dance for a long time wherein I try to put myself in everyone's shoes (without getting in anyone's pants). Yet I'm still somewhat hostile and over the edge which makes me somewhat dangerous. I get that. My latest theory about myself is that I might've been an Ancient-Alien Who Helped Bring Order to a Chaotic Universe by Creating a Supercomputer-Matrix and Genetically-Engineering Humanity, Which Ultimately Pissed EVERYONE Off!! I've imagined myself as sort of a Dr. Who character, travelling from Problem-Planet to Problem-Planet with 100 Earth-Years of Solitude in a 600 Square-Foot Office-Apartment (possibly within a Bad@$$teroid as an Insider) followed by living as an Average-Joe on each planet as an outsider. But still, the elite would figure-out who I really was and kick my @$$!! 'RA' told me "You and I Have a History" and "We're Ancient" and "You're Like Me" and "We Fought Side by Side" and "I've Always Won" and "The Jesuits Don't Like You" and "They Like You On Phobos". Another Individual of Interest told me "You Have Friends in High-Places". I could go on and on. I've encouraged insiders to study my nine United States of the Solar System threads in great-detail and brief me on the results of their studies, but there has been only silence. The CIA and NSA wouldn't tell me anything. I've tried to be open and honest in a guarded manner, remaining within the confines of this little website, but I honestly don't know if I'm dealing with friends or foes, despite the tolerance and politeness. If I'm an Ancient-Enemy who was presumed to be dead and gone, my appearance might've been very bad news (to say the least). I've tried to make this stuff science-fictional and humorous, but no-one seems to have a sense of humor.

I believe I'm observed in real-time 24/7 and I've put on quite a show (to say the least). I honestly think I've been internally and externally messed-with, and the misery and incapacitation is almost unbearable. But really, if I'm who I think I might be, in enemy-territory, what should I expect?? I probably knew exactly what I was getting myself into when I incarnated into This Present Container. NANUXII's tentative timeline scared the hell out of me. In 2010 (the year we made contact) 'RA' told me "In Twenty Years You'll Be Working for Us." That would be 2030. NANUXII said that a Particular-Someone would be introduced in 2030. This would apparently be when things REALLY Go to Hell (for Legion Reasons). If the PTB REALLY Wanted to Get Me, I'd Be Gone (So Easily). I suspect I was messed-with to discredit me, make me ridiculous and stupid, break me down, and ultimately control me as some sort of a Manchurian-Candidate Messianic-Antichrist (or something to that effect). When I first met 'RA' I knew something was up, and I asked 'HIM' "Are You Setting Me Up for Something Bad??" to which 'RA' retorted "Are You Kidding?? I Could Snap My Fingers and You'd Be DEAD!!" But I honestly suspect I'm a Lowly Solar System Analyst who spends 100 years of solitude writing reports and code as an Insider between Outsider-Incarnations (or something to that effect). "Sorry, No Pomp and Circumstance. Nothing to See Here. Just Keep Moving and Get Back to Work." More Later. Maybe. Namaste and Godspeed.
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Morpheus, regarding your bold statement and offer to help, I don't know what to say. I worry about anger and disillusionment in all-concerned (including you) when I don't do what's expected (or even demanded). Perhaps the Grand-Plan is for me to twist slowly, slowly in the wind for the rest of this incarnation. Perhaps the Matrix demands that I remain miserable and hamstrung. Perhaps I'm being encouraged to not talk or write, and to just 'go away'. If I'm a Past-Life Bad@$$ in a Bad@$$teroid, that would complicate things (to say the least). I seem to have a bit of an independent, rebellious, and contrarian nature, which might make things especially difficult. I seem to be a 'Fish Out of Water' and there's something 'Fishy' about that. I seem to have a dry and cynical sense of humor. I print way too-many corny one-liners which only I find funny and/or profound. If I spend 100 years of solitude as an Insider in a 600 square-foot office-apartment with a supercomputer and interplanet in a Bad@$$teroid, perhaps being a messed-with open and honest Outsider-Dumbshit in real-life balances things out.

The problem is that I'm still searching for the truth, and I don't know who or what to believe, so I'm reduced to being a Noble-Agnostic with Responsible-Neutrality. Your posts make my hair stand on-end. I never know who I'm really dealing with (online or in real-life). I feel like a fake, mostly because of all the modeling and speculating based-upon my past-programming, online-research, contact with Individuals of Interest, and my claim of being 'messed-with'. I continue to suspect a central being and/or computer playing all-sides, making everyone think they're special or chosen when they're just being deceived and played like everyone else. The lie is different at every level. I'll be watching and listening while I attempt to remain unseen and unheard. I feel sort of ridiculous. I think I've been had in so many ways. I might be a 'gullible good-guy' with 'bad-guy past-lives'. I just hope the circumstances justified any iniquities. I hope galactic jurisprudence is ethical and effective long-term. Hope Springs Eternal.

I honestly don't know what I want, and if this is Purgatory Incorporated, perhaps I'm merely supposed to watch things play-out as I learn as many lessons as possible. I might be an especially 'Hot-Potato'. Perhaps you have done more than expected and required, as evidenced by the glowing praise of various forum-members. Perhaps you should just concentrate on travelling in your ambulance-conversion. Perhaps I should stop posting, clean up my act, write some dumb book, sell my house, move to the mountains and build an Underground-Bunker to attempt to Survive Armageddon (including Alien-Invasions and Solar-Events). Actually, I'll probably stay where I am, not write a book, and just wither-away into eternity as Earth-Humanity moves confidently into the future with Artificial-Intelligence and Bio-Robotics (without Almighty-God) as a Sovereign-Race of Transhumanist-Beings. Should be Fun.
    Morpheus wrote:The real challenge is to prove out your beliefs into a "KNOWING," The thing is, you already "KNOW IT!" As long as you seek outside of yourself for the answers, you will never find your truth. It's that simple. Take a serious look at the word, "BELIEF." Drop the "F," and what do you see? BE LIE. So as long as you keep on acting out, believing, you are actually lying to yourself. Is it any wonder that you find yourself in the paradoxes you find yourself in? Believing is a horizontal frequency. Knowing is a verticle one. Knowing connects to the source. Believing never connects to the source. So the real question is why are you lying to yourself? Now look in your bathroom mirror and ask yourself that question. I will say this again... Jesus said, "Seek within, not without." Without, meaning outside of self. It is one thing to seek out all levels of medium, such as books, TV, Radio, etc. as this might help you increase your personal awareness as to a possibility, belief, but still, all this medium stuff has to be proven out to have any "real" value for your soul. Until you sort this out, the insanity will prevail. It could be a past life thing as in a blockage or even a choice to operate in this way, in this life as one of your lessons to figure it out. Or maybe it is one of your missions to serve others in this capacity so they can attain soul growth. Only you KNOW in the firsthand what you are about. Hell, you could be a double agent in plain sight. The most dangerous kind. But I retract that as your soul signature gives you away. So your safe in my book.  

Another thing we need to do is get something straight here. I do not handle praise very well at all. In any shape or form. Maybe it's because of my upbringing, where Dad always called me a POS. He had a lot of control issues and I will leave it at that. I never did anything right according to him. But at the same token when I hear praise, it signifies to me that what I have done or written, was actually understood by the one giving that praise. They connected to what I was trying to convey. And that is okay, and I don't let my so-called ego have an orgasm for their acknowledgments. It becomes an expression out of love and support. If anything, I have learned to pay that forward. Where back in the day, I was denied to learn that and didn't acknowledge the accomplishments of others in an honorable way. I was taught to withhold love because of pain. Not my pain mind you. Fortunately, I rebelled at some point and turned that around, but because of those teachings of pain, it put me behind the eightball. Now I know. Just another lesson. Another thing I need to say is that I didn't come here seeking it. Or anywhere else for that matter. I am totally happy if someone wants to engage in the conversation. That's all the praise I need. My heart does the rest. Not my ego. All this has to do with LOVE. To love others. To be there for others. Support. And one of the biggest lessons for me was to learn how to receive it. The giving and receiving lesson. Love needs to flow and when you deny either the giving or receiving aspects of it, well, crap happens. These aspects must be balanced so that the love within you can find its potential. When that happens you can then move mountains as they say.

And if my posts scare the hell out of you, that's a good thing! It means what I have been saying is reaching your core and your core is trying to free itself. It's breaking the chains. I hope you are trembling to the extreme.

Namaste' Brother! Where we go from here, I leave to you.
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Morpheus. I don't know what's next, but I've been wondering about who Sherry Shriner really was, and if she really died?? Supposedly she died in the first week of January, 2018, but I haven't found confirmation or details, and I think I might've heard her call-in to a talk-show long after she supposedly died. Two years prior to her supposed death, she released a supposed interview with Lucifer and Lilith (online and in book-form). I included the whole-text in one of my previous USSS threads, but the material was so graphic and disturbing that I felt terrible doing it, even though my threads are admittedly an 'All Things Considered' exercise in futility relative to 'Solar System Governance'. I've steered-clear of 'Belief' and simply placed everything into a Religious and Political Science-Fictional Context with a lot of intuitive speculation and editorializing within this particular website. That seemed to be the safest and most-responsible way to deal with This Present Darkness. But anyway, do you have any thoughts concerning Sherry Shriner?? http://sherryshriner.com/ AND https://sherryshriner.blogspot.com/2016/05/series-interview-with-devil.html
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:08 am

Excuse me Oxy no this was'nt very wise of me. My bad I didn't make my post  sufficiently clear.

My remark was aimed at Morpheus's very last post to you on this thread and your answer to it just below.
    I should have quoted Morpheus's post.

I found it a  wise post where Morpheus is adressing core questions to you imho.

The real challenge is to prove out your beliefs into a "KNOWING," The thing is, you already "KNOW IT!" As long as you seek outside of yourself for the answers, you will never find your truth. It's that simple. Take a serious look at the word, "BELIEF." Drop the "F," and what do you see? BE LIE. So as long as you keep on acting out, believing, you are actually lying to yourself. Is it any wonder that you find yourself in the paradoxes you find yourself in? Believing is a horizontal frequency. Knowing is a verticle one. Knowing connects to the source. Believing never connects to the source. So the real question is why are you lying to yourself? Now look in your bathroom mirror and ask yourself that question. I will say this again... Jesus said, "Seek within, not without." Without, meaning outside of self. It is one thing to seek out all levels of medium, such as books, TV, Radio, etc. as this might help you increase your personal awareness as to a possibility, belief, but still, all this medium stuff has to be proven out to have any "real" value for your soul. Until you sort this out, the insanity will prevail.

The post deserves a thank you but also deep reflection Imho. Because it takes things of your experience at the level of responsability, of sovereignty .The highest level there is.
    I thought it was well worth redirecting your attention to it.
    Pardon me again for the clumsy way of doing so. Also typing a post from my cell phone or reading this thread as I did and do here is the least pleasant and easy thing to do.Just doesn't make things easy and smooth.

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:30 am

Sanicle wrote:I really don't think whole posts should disappear like that if it was just maintenance Mudra.  That doesn't make sense.  And given what Morpheus said ............. Boxer

You would have complete posts disappearing or part of them if you happened to be reading a person's post
    at the same time that he would be editing it.
    It happened to me on long posts of mine to send them then go back to them to correct or add things here and there. Or even mistakenly hit the. "send " button instead of "preview" when my post wasn' t completely finished.
    Well that's a way I could understand these things when they happen.

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:08 am

Mudra, I sort of get what's going on, but I don't wish to pursue it. I have lots of books to read, videos to watch, and walks to take. Namaste and Godspeed.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:30 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Mudra, I sort of get what's going on, but I don't wish to pursue it. I have lots of books to read, videos to watch, and walks to take. Namaste and Godspeed.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 11 38301010

Oxy
    Take care

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:08 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Mudra, I sort of get what's going on, but I don't wish to pursue it. I have lots of books to read, videos to watch, and walks to take. Namaste and Godspeed.

sunny Good Morning! Brook

Hmmm............. Whoops...... After catching up this morning, I sat here with my coffee in hand, contemplating. A memory flashed from the past. My Mother's funeral. We were at the cemetery, carrying her casket to her final resting place. They had two planks covering the hole. The casket was to be placed over the hole and onto the planks. Well, the plank on my side was not set right over the hole and I stepped on it and the plank gave way. There was 6 of us carrying her casket. When that happened, I buckled under the load. It took all of my strength to keep my share of the load from collapsing. If I hadn't, her casket would have crashed into the hole. It was a moment I will never forget. The disaster was prevented.

All that being said, I can only take responsibility for my intentions and my actions. But for me to do that I must be the COMMANDER OF MY OWN SOUL. In order to do that, I must claim ownership of my own Sovereignty. Otherwise, I would be exposing myself to all the things that are out there. Which we know can victimize you to the extreme. When you become under the outside control of who or what, you are not being the Commander of your own soul. You are not being responsible for your intentions and actions. You end up in reaction mode, reacting to whatever is controlling you, ending up chasing your own tail and never finding that happiness in your life. So many, never face their own mirror in a most sincere way. Their lives become a habitual reactive merry go round until they choose to stop the merry go round. We all have done this! It comes down to choice. STS or STO. If you are the Commander of your own soul, you are awake, and STO. This is what repentance is about. You know, the biblical term. Once you do this, all the bullshit and the secondhand beliefs just fall away from your soul and you will see things so clearly for what they truly are. It will set you on your true path. You will have full inner knowing and remembrance. Your frequency will increase dramatically and your inner light will be in full radiance. Off the charts stuff. You will be finally freed from whatever use to control you. Isn't that the goal? FREEDOM?

OXY, it is your choice and yours alone. I will honor your free agency as to the "CHOICE" that is before you. It would be nice to see you empowered instead of this wounded animal that I am seeing.

This thread, "The Bridgeway" is about empowerment. At least that is what I had intended. I also have faith in you. We all do! Your face-od of the ignorant fool, you know the one, who is walking on a sidewalk, will step over a hundred dollar bill to pick up a dime, doesn't fool me. I say that because I see you finding your potential. Running away isn't going to solve anything. You've got some work to do and that is how I see it. And I'm pretty sure most everyone here will support you in these efforts.

It is by no means an easy task. But you can do it and once you do, whatever you post will resonate with many folks and your thread will reflect that. Take a note here. In the subway fight scene, Neo gets thrown onto the tracks. Mr. Smith calls Neo, Mr. Anderson and what does Neo do? He claims his "Sovereignty" and says, "MY NAME IS NEO!"

Namaste'    

Last edited by Morpheus on Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:51 am

mudra wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:I really don't think whole posts should disappear like that if it was just maintenance Mudra.  That doesn't make sense.  And given what Morpheus said ............. Boxer

You would have complete posts disappearing or part of them if you happened to be reading a person's post
    at the same time that he would be editing it.
    It happened to me on long posts of mine to send them then go back to them to correct or add things here and there. Or even mistakenly  hit the. "send " button instead of "preview" when my post wasn' t completely finished.
    Well that's a way I could understand these things when they happen.

Love from me
    mudra

OK. Thank you Cheerful

Current date/time is Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:37 pm