tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+29
Linda
Suriel
giovonni
Micjer
enemyofNWO
devakas
solent
mudra
Carol
Mercuriel
MargueriteBee
starninja
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
Vidya Moksha
Beren
Oliver
SiriArc
Jonah
Instigator
Zedd
Lionhawk
TRANCOSO
tacodog
CetaceousOne
burgundia
lindabaker
Anchor
Brook
33 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Brook
    Brook

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 16 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Brook Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:45 pm

Okay then...this feels much better. Sometimes light work is a dirty job I tell ya. red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 16 39399

Okay then....this is what has happened since I wrote these posts. I went to the woman and basically called her an Illuminati puppet. Then divulged this guy Jack. And I put links to information, and their association. With that, it was not long before she blocked me, and then proceeded to say this

"I just blocked this loon Brook, I knew she was nuts, but waited for her to prove it. Jack Sarfatti is a theoretical physicist, I gave him credit for some things I now know about physics in my book, when I saw saw him on facebook I sent him the piece about him in my acknowledge section which led to me spending some time with him and some friends of his on a day he was to test drive an Aston Martin. Jack is no whale, he's just a sweet guy and ex CIA aviary white coat, not dark coat shadow government stuff.
    Brook is seriously under psychic attack, she told me evil spirits come through her monitor, that is classic HAARP microwaves she's feeling. I know of others who have been irradiated in the manner Brook describes, I'm afraid she as severe paranoia and needs help."

Well...is this not the kettle calling the pot black? I never told her about any evil spirits or any other such nonsense. Whatever...it was to be expected. I found it rather amusing though. You should see her videos, and you all might get a good laugh at her telling me this.

Any how, Then Jack pops in. You see, I have a friend that copied and pasted the replies, then emailed them to me. Now there is another way to see this information, so I am able to see it for myself on facebook..

They are posted below as I got them....but his last post was this...as it just came about 5 hours ago and I did not get it in an email, rather I am viewing it on a screen of another computer here.

He states and I quote."Brook's comments seem okay to me. She accurately quoted me.

So after he had a chance to cool down I guess he went to see the links I provided the the accusations I made on the thread of information I posted on. And I did say...he was an Illuminati member, and that this woman was an Illuminati puppet. And that her involvement was pretty solid in the way of friendship. I further got an email that stated from one that is friendly to him, and she stated that this woman was in the "harem of Sar" . As she and two other woman spent the weekend at his house during the weekend of the Aston Martin shopping spree.

the last link does not work...so I copied it again here, to his comment that "resistance is futile"
    http://www.myvideo.de/watch/3578821/We_Are_The_BORG

Now, here you have a man with what seems to be a rather flippant temper, who deleted his comments and re posted these videos....however he does one thing here, and I note for you to observe, he does not deny the allegations.

Strange comment about going to the crazy house...when from his own writings, he confesses a "voice from the future" speaking to him...and basing much of his work in the direction of that elusive voice. Hmmm guess we are all crazy...I freely admit I am.....hahaha This is why I have to constantly ground..as I would be in some sad shape if I did not. It's too bad I did not get a chance to seriously get an exchange of information from him directly. I've been thinking seriously about sending him an email that would most likely get his attention. I'm not too sure that would be a good idea though. Not that I am afraid of him...more like the work that is operating that stream in the first place. That would be my first concern.

Now one more thing to consider.....and I have a slight indication of this, so it looks like I'm going to research this further, and get back here with my findings. But I have a nagging feeling, even though his energy signature is all over that stream....there is someone else involved. As in a former colleague, that may have taken his work, and without the published works...has taken this work, and finished it. Most likely collecting a big fat paycheck instead of acknowledgment of completed research and development. More like the black OP development stuff that we never hear of.

The email transfer copy and paste replies.........

Jack Sarfatti Your minds are all under my control
    https://www.youtube.com/watCh?v=2I7vPbthvWo
    You are not even aware of it. ;-)9 hours ago · Like

Jack Sarfatti Howdo you know that? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.I see no objective evidence here. Only fantastic claims based on dreamsand what to psychiatrists would be viewed as paranoid delusions,schizophrenia et-al. Walk intoa police station or an emergency room at any hospital and tell themabout your fear of dragonian and galactic invaders and guess where youwill wind up - in a strait jacket
    And possibly this
    https://www.youtube.com/wat

Ch?v=DCUmINGae44

6 hours ago · Like

Jack Sarfatti Resistance is futile.9 hours ago · Like

Jack Sarfatti http://www.myvideo.de/watc

H/3578821/We_Are_The_BORG
    9 hours ago · Like

Last edited by Brook on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 16 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Brook Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:53 pm

BTW...this November 8th to the 11th date is directly from the web bot predictions...
    http://www.grinningplanet.com/articles/predictions/clif-high-interviews-web-bots-predictions.htm#report201008

Web Bots Predictions - Summary - The Shape of Things to Come, Vol. 0, Issue 7
    (Long-Term Data)
    15 Aug 2010
    Introduction
    This report, which reflects Web Bot data from 3 months out and beyond, still has many similarities to the May and June 2010 reports, which focused on short-term data. That is not to say you should skip reading the full report—at $10, just think of it as a ticket to a sort of Twilight Zone offering in the bizarro theatre of the small screen.
    Predictions from This Report
    Here are some of the top points from the Aug 15, 2010 Web Bot report:

• Readers should keep in mind that the Web Bot technique biases towards the negative, so predictions are almost always more dire than eventualreality.
    • The big tipping point period of 8-11 November 2010 will likely include the"shock and awe" of war and/or terror attacks, as well as social and economic upheaval. The war is likely to feature Israel/Iran and the long-predicted "Israeli mistake"—possibly a false flag attack on American troops—and may broaden to planet-wide war.
    • Though the November 2010 tipping point period will be the peak of satisfaction for TPTB (with their plans working well), things thereafter will startgoing much less well for them. Their woes include trouble for theroyals; a reduction in cash flow for the "hidden hand" (super-elite) ofTPTB; more outing of hidden priest sex scandals (and other unsavory criminal activity); infighting between major factions of TPTB; and a general weakening of their insidious control structures.
    • "Sudden catastrophic climate change"—mostly driven by increased solar output—is predicted for Winter 2010/2011, with freakishly strong storms and weird weather, as well as displacement of populations and an impact on food production. Piling on in 2011 will be earth changes such as fires,earthquakes, mud slides, and epic, permanently inundating floods.
    • As TPTB shut off the money spigot, economic troubles deepen, even to thepoint where many homes and public buildings end up "going dark and dry"for failure to pay utility bills. Data suggests that a great crash of American financial empire will have occurred by mid-Dec 2010, with real estate falling much further, precious metals markets becoming unhinged,and physical silver in short supply.
    • The2010 US elections will make obvious that the outcome is irrelevant because the Rothschild/Rockefeller control of the political system and media propaganda system is so thorough. During the Nov 2010 tipping period, the US president may invoke a state of emergency under the War Powers Act, thus creating a de facto martial law state without ever officially declaring it.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:10 pm

Interstingly enough, and this comes as no surprise, I have a feeling that Mr Sarfartti may simply be a part of what might be just a part of this frequency pattern. I think there is more to this then simply his work involved with the energy signature of it. This is where my next search is leading. And I have since seen he has a relation to Gordon Novel. But I thought they were on the outs..and Novel went haywire...in fact ...hold a minute...let me look.

Yep, here it is....he and Novel had a falling out.

http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/2010/01/jack-sarfatti-submits-police-report-on-gordon-novels-threats/

Well, one thing is for sure..this woman is now out of the picture, she is simply what led me to the frequency....and the use of frequency is upper most in the picture. As this is the energy signature I tapped into. I'm actually thinking that possible someone may have simply incorporated his work with theirs somehow..and completed the work to be able to generate this frequency.

For what it's worth, I actually think he may be on the level as to where his work is going. I've been reading on his site, and if you can get past the egos in there, it's quite interesting. But then again..there is the chance also, that he could be a disinfo agent for upgrading his funding in other areas....simply speculation on my part here.

But somehow in all of this...there is a strong connection to the energy stream I found and his work. And that is the connection
    Wink

Last edited by Brook on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:20 pm

Well well...I just got notification that Jack found this thread. Wink
    (to the forum members...he posted the link to my thread here on that woman's page)
    And his page as well!...does this mean I'm published? Oh boy.

Good job jack....Welcome.

It would have been nice if that woman had not blocked me....who has remained nameless here as a study...But since you are a celebrity I felt it no harm to mention you. And as you said....I have not said anything that was incorrect.

I'm rather glad you had the chance to visit my thread here. As I do work in an area that you find of interest...remote viewing. Which is how I ran into your work. I see it must have grabbed your attention as well. Had we had the chance to exchange words, We might have been able to get to the root of what it is I ran into...it the area of this "energy stream'. At this point it's all speculation on my part. But non the less it does have your energy signature.

So hello Jack. Wink

Namaste

ps; you might want to read the whole thread...as I know you don't have personal knowledge of Draconian....you might be interested in the ceremony and past life regression as well. It's quite the read Wink And of course the infamous "discs"

Last edited by Brook on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:46 pm

And to the forum members.....Jack just gave me an A- to B+ Said I did my homework Wink

Too bad he's not aware I did not have a clue until yesterday he even existed. Just an energy signature....turned into a real person.

Amazing how that works
    Cool
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:23 am

Brook, this is an exert from my book but I think it explains what happened here.

It was time to explain some quantum physics and how it works in human beings. And in particular – what it means to the family.

If one understands quantum physics and the function of sine waves, one knows that when the sine waves intersect (crosses over) another sine wave - all the information stored in each individual sine wave is transferred to the wave it is intersecting. Basically, each human being is its’ own Tesla coil. As an inter-dimensional spiritual being, consciousness is not limited to ego and the confines of duality within a 3 dimensional landscape.

The Institute for Noetic Sciences has done numerous experiments with consciousness, remote healing, remote viewing and how consciousness can travel to various nexus points within this universe and even to other dimensions.

This means that our DNA is the key to opening up wormholes to other dimensions and also allows us to gather information from other dimensions. For example, many inventors are able to access information with their intention and during dreamtime, when the ego is out of the way, this information is revealed. At this time one is both unconscious and yet in a place of singularity where all exists as a whole, as compared to compartmentalized when awake.

Meditation and various other spiritual practices can take someone to these inner experiences of singularity and singularity also can be a spontaneous event triggered by a variety situations. Near death experiences are experiences of the continuation of conscious awareness outside of the physical body. In that state of singularity consciousness, all information is available. Once having experienced that particular frequency, the person returning back to their body often has access to this knowingness by recalling the feeling state of the frequency and reconnecting (creating a wormhole) with the
    ir thoughts.

The Russian scientists also found out that our DNA can cause disturbing patterns in the vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes! Wormholes are the microscopic equivalents of the so-called Einstein-Rosen bridges in the vicinity of black holes (left by burned-out stars). These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time. The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness.

What we are seeing here is ‘Hyper-communication’, where information is passed inter-dimensionally. It is as though the DNA acts as a ‘Stargate’ between this dimension and others.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:39 am

The Russian scientists also found out that our DNA can cause disturbingpatterns in the vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes! Wormholesare the microscopic equivalents of the so-called Einstein-Rosen bridgesin the vicinity of black holes (left by burned-out stars). These aretunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universethrough which information can be transmitted outside of space and time.The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to ourconsciousness.

What we are seeing here is ‘Hyper-communication’,where information is passed inter-dimensionally. It is as though theDNA acts as a ‘Stargate’ between this dimension and others.

Yes Carol, on this I agree. And I will add, that in the two streams I detected and investigated, that the one on the top had the ability to "compress' and "augment". And the augment was up roughly 1/2 a step in frequency. The compression was disabling the DNA from any further ability to function.
    Or to function properly in any case.

Can't wait for the book btw...looks good
    Wink
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:46 pm

I'd like to get things back on track here now, as it's most important to notice one very important thing that has been going on here lately. I'd like to get back to the "yellow brick road". You know...that road you follow to get to that projected image..the one that tells you how to get a brain. and how to properly install a heart...and to instill that courage you feel in need of. For it is certain that this projected image has the KEY......And it sends you on a journey to find these things. It is a perilous journey. One filled with peaks and valleys. One that tells you of a "new age" vision. Where freedom rings, and all is lovely.

But to get there, you have to follow the journey of the projection on the screen from OZ. And the projection tells you many secrets to find that journey to self and utopia. It tell you all you want to hear. It gives you short cuts, and instruction. It will often times charge you for services rendered. Lesson one....pull out your wallet, and free yourself of the evil dollar. Follow me to your bliss. You will not be sorry....it's the only way to survive the coming events. It has the key, and all you have to do is follow.

But if you remember one thing about that wizard from Oz.....it was controlled by a man behind the curtain. A man who fell to Oz one day, and became a legend among the folks from Oz. Because he has something no one else had. They made him a hero, and followed his every word. But if you will recall, he was nothing more that a snake oil salesman, who fell to Oz...much the same as Dorothy.

In the journey of Dorothy and her companions, she ran into a good witch, and a bad witch. And in the end....it was not the man from Oz that truly helped her to get back home....the man from Oz let her know...she had the ruby slippers all along. It was within her all along to get back home. She had the power within.

When you look outside for that inner knowing, you will only run into a source outside yourself. A journey of the soul, and self begins from within.

Now those triggers of knowing that I have been encouraging you all to achieve, will lead you to things such as the ones I have been experiencing. Do I have all the answers? Not hardly! In fact I have more questions than answers. But I have a path to follow. I also have to carry on in this 3D construct. Which means, I have to work, and pay bills, and be grounded to this society structure. One that I don't always agree with..one that I feel needs to be relieved of it's ruling elite. For we are sovereign beings. And we all have worth. But I must pay my bills, and buy my groceries, just like everyone else.

In this time that is upon us...I feel strongly as many here do..there is a man behind the curtain. And I'm here to tell you...you have that power within to discern the truth, and you are eternal beings. Do not let the fear mongers that are so present today with their overwhelming messages that bad things are coming, stop your journey of self.

In the present time, in the now, I try to live every day as thought it was my last. I take in the beauty that surrounds. And I enjoy my good fortune to be with the one I love. I do not sit here on pins and needles, worrying when the UFO's are coming. Or when the big CME strikes. For when and if it does I will be prepared to journey on yet another turn on that path. But I will not let anyone tell me I must turn my head from what is important in my life. And detour me from that oh so awesome journey. We may be eternal beings...but this life stream is only here once. So I recommend living it to it's fullest. And savor what time you have. Life is short in the construct of this 3D...so make the best of it while you're here. Wink

Namaste

tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:52 pm

Wonderfully put Brook. red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 16 193366
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:36 am

Thank you Tacodog. And expression of perception is all it was. And to perceive this reality with the mind of a child in awe of it's excellence is a journey I cherish. Knowing those peaks and valleys exist, I would still come back and do it again. How many times have you thought....if I only knew then what I know now.......Who's to say you cannot change the past? Now that's a mind bender. And one that I've often thought of.

In all of the things I have presented here, my experience, and my perceptions. I constantly have to remind myself to snap back to reality. Because it could be so easy to become consumed with, and actually get lost in. This is why I have repeatedly stressed to ground. Most important! Otherwise you can lose yourself in it. And what good would you be without being able to process the information in a 3D way...if that's even possible.

The information I've been sharing is my 3D perception of what I get in all of this. And as such it must remain a "perception". Which is why I stress so heavily to find the information for yourself. And see what your perceptions are.

With that being said I would like to go back to that ritual ceremony I witnessed..and most importantly the experience of being in that room and the things I saw and experienced. As it was most important as in a trigger of the rest that came flowing out. And the release of things that just started to 'click" into position for the ride of my life. It opened a "door" into another reality for sure. One that I can now travel with ease. But could not before I got out of that room.

Now one of the first noticeable things I ran into that was to highlight this experience, was that upon entering that second room, where the stone alter and the disc and throne was, was that I started to smell amber. My first reaction was...how can that be? How can you "smell" something in a regressed state? I still don't have the answer to that. But in this room was more than what I have described so far here. There was a table..and on the table were jars, and material that would be used for wrapping bodies in the mummification process. And there was another small table with a bowl..and in it was some kind of resin and it was burning. It smelled of amber...and I smelled it strongly upon entering. Again...I'm ever so perplexed as to how that works. But it never the less was happening. Now let's talk about amber...as I was not aware until much later the importance of it in the Egyptian scheme of mummification.

It seems that Amber is one of the best preservatives out there for the properties it contains for preserving DNA. Imagine that.
    red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 16 599874

Check this out......

Ancient DNA and preservation in Amber

THE PRESERVATION CAPABILITIES OF AMBER

Just as low temperature can extend the period of time that DNA can survive, total isolation from oxygen when trapped in amber is highly protective.

http://www.benbest.com/misc/DNAamber.html

And that was something I knew nothing of until AFTER I went through this period of awakening the senses.....and that sense was smell.

Now on another occasion I smelled a strong scent of "lily's" and that threw me off as well....as the only time I have smelled that was in funeral homes. For some reason I associate that smell with death. then I found this at a later time

The Egyptian Lily and it's use in Ancient Egypt........Blue Water Lily

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 16 Nymphaea1_t

The blue lily or Nymphaea Caerulea (blue lotus) was represented in ancient Egyptian art. Its common name is Blue Lotus, Egyptian Lotus, Blue Water Lily, Sacred Narcotic Lily of the Nile.
    The blue lotus was found scattered over Tutankhamen's body when the Pharaoh's tomb was opened in 1922. ”. In wall paintings on Egyptian ruins you can see they really loved this flower. It's fragrant with a nice fruity scent. There are wall frescoes with Egyptians smelling the blossoms. It's even thought to be narcotic. They even infused their wine with the blossoms.
    Many historians thought it was a purely symbolic flower, but there may be some reason to believe that ancient Egyptians used it to induce an ecstatic state, stimulation, and/or hallucinations, as well as being widely used as a general remedy against illness, old age disease and to this day is used as a tonic for good health. For some, it may act as an aphrodisiac.

Provides a relaxing euphoric sensation. It may help relieve muscle spasms. Ancient Egyptians used blue lotus flower as a strong aphrodisiac. Egyptian medicinal practitioners also used this flower to stimulate blood flow, and as an anti aging treatment. The ancients worshiped Blue Lotus as a visionary plant and it was the symbol for the origins of life. When this flower was soaked in water or wine, and then ingested it acted as an intoxicant. The Indians and Buddhist highly respected it for its visionary properties. This flower creates a feeling of well being, euphoria and ecstasy.

Medicinal Uses
    Egyptian Blue Lotus is a sedative, antispasmodic, and enthnogen. In recent research, it was found that it contains substances that are more potent than today’s mostly wanted “viagra”.
    http://www.kingtutshop.com/Egyptian-Herb/Egyptian-Lily.htm
    http://www.bluelotus-export.com/index.php?lay=show&ac=article&Id=329676

Nymphaea caerulea ... contains an anti-spasmodic called Nuciferin, and likely contains aporphine... Dosage: Probably about 3-5 flowers, or about 5g. Method: Eat (put in capsules; takes longer) or make "tea (use about 20-25oz of water to get maximum content)." Effects: The history of this species says that is appears to be a hypnotic sedative ...Everything seems to refute the idea of this being MDMA-like... It is much like cannabis, codeine or propoxyphene; maybe a little hallucinatory (at higher doses) - but mainly hypnotic like cannabis/opiods. -- Blue Lilly of the Nile: The Narcotic Lilly
    http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/lotus.htm

So maybe someone can enlighten me....how was I able to smell these things?....upon entering the room...where it would be very likely to have these two scents...but prior to that time...I knew nothing of this? red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 16 599874

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 16 Sonsofhorus
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:07 pm

And to go along with the theme of the water lily..............I share some resonate frequency Wink

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:31 pm

To answer that last question, Brook, I sincerely would say that you were in the room. You were in a body that could smell. Now, who was that person or being you jumped "into" and have you ever jumped in and out of anybody before? Where did that other person's spirit go while you were in there, smelling? Were you "seeing" out of the eyes of an animal, perhaps, a cat? Whose dna were you seeing preserved at the time. I heard a lecture on Georgia Tech radio a few years back...the scientist who first extracted dna from amber. I don't recall his name, but he said that the film Jurrasic Park was not too far fetched in the concept. I just want to know if the ancient egyptian spirits are coming back now, and who are they? Are they trying to take over the world? I have my theories. No Pinky and the Brain jokes, either.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:14 pm

lindabaker wrote:To answer that last question, Brook, I sincerely would say that you were in the room. You were in a body that could smell. Now, who was that person or being you jumped "into" and have you ever jumped in and out of anybody before? Where did that other person's spirit go while you were in there, smelling? Were you "seeing" out of the eyes of an animal, perhaps, a cat? Whose dna were you seeing preserved at the time. I heard a lecture on Georgia Tech radio a few years back...the scientist who first extracted dna from amber. I don't recall his name, but he said that the film Jurrasic Park was not too far fetched in the concept. I just want to know if the ancient egyptian spirits are coming back now, and who are they? Are they trying to take over the world? I have my theories. No Pinky and the Brain jokes, either.

To answer your question ..."have I ever jumped in and out of anybody before?"...no. For in fact that person, whose eyes I was seeing through was me. Because I felt the emotion and have since been in that body several times now...in fact I was in that "soul" body in another lifetime all together. and that is quite the story as well. A whole different ball game there. But the strange thing....that persons name in the second life....had the same meaning as the person I was in the room. I about fell off my chair when I found that out. Another one of the MANY validation I have received in all of this work. And believe me...I required validation. As I said before, I had a very skeptical rational mind before all of this started. And I also have to keep grounding...as it will boggle the mind to perceive such things.

Last edited by Brook on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:45 pm

A similar thing happened to me but in a dream. It actually happened twice. I was sitting in front of a mirror and looking in it. It was me but the body was of someone different. It was a 30 something woman with long, black, curly hair and blue eyes. Another time it was a 18-year-old girl with long straight dark brown hair and slightly dark skin. I knew it was me in both of those bodies. Very strange.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:15 am

lindabaker wrote:To answer that last question, Brook, I sincerely would say that you were in the room. You were in a body that could smell. Now, who was that person or being you jumped "into" and have you ever jumped in and out of anybody before? Where did that other person's spirit go while you were in there, smelling? Were you "seeing" out of the eyes of an animal, perhaps, a cat? Whose dna were you seeing preserved at the time. I heard a lecture on Georgia Tech radio a few years back...the scientist who first extracted dna from amber. I don't recall his name, but he said that the film Jurrasic Park was not too far fetched in the concept. I just want to know if the ancient egyptian spirits are coming back now, and who are they? Are they trying to take over the world? I have my theories. No Pinky and the Brain jokes, either.

Okay then, I did not fully answer your questions here Linda, simply because it required a rather lengthy answer, and I was getting tired last night when I came upon it. My answer was as it stands about the part I wrote about. However you bring something very important to the table here. You in fact saw something as to what was really going on. I would expect that from you as you are a pretty smart cookie Wink

So you asked..."Who's eyes was I looking out?".....and that is more complicated than you may realize. Because I did not go into length about the preparation for the ceremony in the prior room...the room I was stuck in for so long.

Now, knowing about the lily's and their properties....you see, I was in that room being prepared for the ceremony. that included the use of these lily's. In fact I was bathed in a pool littered with them....and when I got out, I was prepared with an oil, from head to toe. there was also a ritual going on there, that when completed that I was in a trance, and upon being in that trance, I was overcome by an "eye"....which was that of an "owl"...which entered me. In essence I was put in a condition through the use of these lily's to become a vessel for someone else. So you see Linda, When I was doing the second room ritual, I was under a form of possession. And as a result..you could say, I was looking through basically three sets of eyes. On set, put to sleep by the Lily's, My eyes here in the now, and another's eyes, who was in control of the ceremony.

Now the eyes that were asleep, at one point had to "allow" this in the first place. Which I later found out was due to the fact that I was concerned they would kill my loved ones. Hence, I was under duress. And following orders.

Nasty business that went on in that room. And the room was used for many other purposes. On was to mummify, one was to do this ritual stuff, and there were many other things that it was used for. This ritual was the thing that had me stuck in that room for so long though. It was a traumatic event in my life to see such a thing, even under the influence of another. I still saw what was happening. And had I not been under the control of another, I would certainly have fainted and not been able to complete the ritual.

I know it was me in another life, due to the validations of things that have happened to me in this life. And the triggers that bring back the memories of such an event. Now I have never practiced any such thing in this life...I would not even attempt such a thing. But it has always triggered memories of things I have blocked lifetime after lifetime to get to this point.

tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:39 pm

Brook: Funny you mentioned eye of an owl. Have you seen the movie the Fourth Kind?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:30 pm

tacodog wrote:Brook: Funny you mentioned eye of an owl. Have you seen the movie the Fourth Kind?

No, missed that one. But I thought an owl was strange in Egypt. Is there some connection I'm unaware of?
    tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:50 am

The Fourth Kind is supposedly a documentary: Husband/Wife team, phsychologist, living in a small town in Alaska. Residendents in this small town were having strange dreams, they would see an owl in their window in the middle of the night, then remember nothing. The woman's husband was killed, her patients through hypnotherapy would remember what happened to them during those dreams of a white owl. Ends up they were being abducted. After, some would go nuts and kill their family and themselves. Each patient she helped to remember, horrible things would happened to them. The memory of what they went through was too horrible for them to face. The language spoken/heard when investigating further was ancient sumerian. The wife loses her small girl (abducted, she was warned to stop her investigation) so she has another phsychologist put her under, she was more or less told she could not have her child back, that (in sumarian) he was GOD over all of us, I think he may have even said he was RA(not sure) and that we all belonged to him. She is now paralized from the neck down and is in a hospital on the east coast. There is a lot more to it than this, this is just a very brief synopsis. I don't want to watch it again cuz it just gave me the shivers. Shocked This was a documentary showing live/audio archived footage against dramatized footage. Maybe others know whether or not it was a true documentary. red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 16 599874
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:24 am

Thanks Tacodog!

Someone showed me a trailer of the movie on Youtube. Now I'm not sure that movie is based on anything real, it the way of these interviews. I have not seen the movie. But since last night, there are pros and cons about it's authenticity. However I was somewhat amused at one thing I noticed about it. I takes place in Nome Alaska. Now here is something I somewhat connected with in the information I gathered about the movie. It would appear that Nome Alaska per ca-pita, has the largest count of "missing' people. I found that rather strange. But of course they chalk it up to the area, and the harsh weather conditions that would destroy the evidence of bodies being found in the first place.

So, with that being said...wondering how much of the information is real...I have no idea...only the trailers to go off of, and you know how Hollywood can stretch the imagination. But here is something I did connect to. My father died when I was three. I never knew my father. In fact I believe he and my mother separated and he never even saw me. He was a doctor. He was also born and raised in Nome Alaska. I have a wonderful writing he did about Nome I was sharing several months ago when I ran across it. He panned gold to pay for his medical school in Chicago. And had his practice in Detroit where he met my mother. Now that is a strange coincidence is it not?

Now here is one more thing, This trailer said that the Owl, and the language someone was speaking was Sumerian. I find that interesting as well...as I don't connect to the Sumerians, however they are said to have been ruled by the Annunaki? Not sure on that. But it is of interest to me. And this owl symbol seems to be all over the Sumerian ancient culture.

For the longest time now, I was stumped at the owl being present in that ceremony, and what significance it played. I think you may have plugged that in for me somewhat. Thanks again Tacodog. red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 16 83084
    Here is the trailer for anyone who might not have see it.....

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:41 am

Noting this..............
    Considered unlucky in the folklore and superstitions of many cultures, abhorred by the Romans. The Barn Owl represented the letter "M" in Egyptian hieroglyphs and where mummified remains have been discovered.

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 16 Bibarnowlegypt

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:01 am

Upon further investigation..........

Owls are considered the agents of magic among many peoples. Siberian and Inuit (Eskimo) shamans regard them as helping spirits, a source of powerful aid and guidance, and wear their feathers on caps and collars.Tatar shamans try to assume the bird's shape, and the Buriats keep an owl or hang up its skin to ward off evil spirits. The Ainu look on the owl as a deity. In one Samoan village the people believe that the owl incarnates their god. A malevolent pre-Columbian Aztec god misrepresented with a screech owl on his head.
    Among certain American Indian tribes, it was believed that God's power was transmitted to the shaman through owls. The Kiowa thought that the medicine man became an owl after death, and Creek priests bore a stuffed owl as their insignia. Owl dances were performed as a magical rite, and in the Medicine Pipe Dance of the Crow tribes, the pipe stem was decorated with owl and woodpecker feathers to symbolize night and day. For some tribes the owl represented a psycho pomp: The Ojibwa called the bridge over which the dead passed the "owl bridge," and the Pima believed that owl feathers facilitated the soul's flight to the world beyond.
    http://www.bookrags.com/research/owls-eorl-10/
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:25 am

Right, Brook, only the wise and brave dare to fool with owl medicine! The Cherokee believe that the sighting of an owl flying across your path or seeing and hearing the cry of an owl, to be a signal that a someone's spirit is, or will be passing from this dimension. In other words, sign that a death is imminent. It's not necessarily a sign of evil, but one of transformation. We all die sooner or later.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:58 am

lindabaker wrote:Right, Brook, only the wise and brave dare to fool with owl medicine! The Cherokee believe that the sighting of an owl flying across your path or seeing and hearing the cry of an owl, to be a signal that a someone's spirit is, or will be passing from this dimension. In other words, sign that a death is imminent. It's not necessarily a sign of evil, but one of transformation. We all die sooner or later.

This is the experience.....as it felt just like someone's spirit entered me in that part of the ritual. And it was seriously evil in intent. And my persona changed at that moment. I actually experienced a feeling of "disdain", which was quite overwhelming in that it no longer felt like me..but someone else. I actually raised one eyebrow and turned to the man in the corner watching the preparation. Thank god it was only in a regressed state, and not in the now.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:12 am

To have experienced that was probably good in the long run for your soul's development...you have learned to shield. I suggest you start a thread on shielding techniques...nobody wants unwelcome company. We could all learn to discern and deflect.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:25 am

lindabaker wrote:To have experienced that was probably good in the long run for your soul's development...you have learned to shield. I suggest you start a thread on shielding techniques...nobody wants unwelcome company. We could all learn to discern and deflect.

Oh yes....it got me out of that room....and finally freed me. I was stuck there for a very long time. The trauma of such a scene was horrific. You have no idea how stale it was in that room. And to what extent it was holding back my spiritual progress...it had me held in suspension. Like that other entity never left until I commanded it to leave upon recognition. That would be the second time I went to investigate the whole thing.

As soon as I released myself from that room, I found out who I truly was, and the true nature of that person I am. The real me.....without the prison holding me as was such with that room.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:29 pm