tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+29
Linda
Suriel
giovonni
Micjer
enemyofNWO
devakas
solent
mudra
Carol
Mercuriel
MargueriteBee
starninja
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
Vidya Moksha
Beren
Oliver
SiriArc
Jonah
Instigator
Zedd
Lionhawk
TRANCOSO
tacodog
CetaceousOne
burgundia
lindabaker
Anchor
Brook
33 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

burgundia
    burgundia

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  burgundia Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:57 pm

Sorry, i didn't read it thoroughly...so the discs are hidden somewhere...right?
    Brook
    Brook

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Brook Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:05 pm

burgundia wrote:Sorry, i didn't read it thoroughly...so the discs are hidden somewhere...right?

The real discs yes..are hidden. And won't be installed until the time is right, and the coast is clear for them to be put back into place. The duplicates will be made inert.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:53 pm

What if I told you that the Draconians are going to leave in a mass exodus?

What if I told you that the Annunaki will be chaperoned every step of the way once they get here? That they will only be allowed to retrieve their personal and no one else.

What if I told you another faction is coming here from another galaxy that are worse than the Draconians?

What if I told you that the ships we are seeing are Sirian?

What if I told you that the Earth will be able to phase out of 3D to protect her children?

What if I told you that a Planet might sacrifice itself to ensure that this Solar system stays intact once we reach the galactic divide?

What if I told you that the ships around the Sun are protecting it?

What if I told you that this solar system is getting ready for war.

What if I told you this war is about a faction with a most jealous outlook?

What if I told you many more comets are on their way?

What if I told you that this faction is out to destroy our Sun?

What if I told you that they are heading here from the Andromeda Galaxy?

What if I told you that they are not originally from Andromeda?

What if I told you that every STS government will run like rats and governments will be no more as this threat gets closer?

What if I told you that Earth will need her children to assist her with the phasing out stage?

What if I told you that this isn't about little ole you or me? It's about the whole system and every life form in it.

What if I told you this is all second hand?

What are you going to do to test it out?
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:11 pm

Okay, this has triggered the remembering of a dream I had on the eve of Sept. 11, 2001. I dreamed I carried small gold discs in my hands and I was travelling from earth to another place, or from another place to earth. I cannot remember any more. It was a dream in which I was just doing my task, just helping out. The discs were the size of cd's.

Last edited by lindabaker on Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:14 pm

lindabaker wrote:Okay, this has triggered the remembering of a dream I had on the eve of Sept. 11, 2001. I dreamed I carried small gold discs in my hands and I was travelling from earth to another place, or from another place to earth. I cannot remember any more. It was a dream in which I was just doing my task, just helping out. The discs were the size of cd's.

They came in several different sizes
    Wink
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:16 pm

I wish at this time to quote Carol here in one of her most recent posts here in this thread....

Christ is the gentle spirit and can be trusted. "The meek shall inherit the earth" means to me keep it simple and keep it pure. Pure love as a child for the beloved is the gentle spirit I experienced and know from inside out.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Lionhawk, your information disturbed me greatly. I am feeling quite uneasy these days, anyone else?
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:37 pm

Lindabaker wrote:
    Lionhawk, your information disturbed me greatly. I am feeling quite uneasy these days, anyone else?

I feel the unsettling energy too. There is something deeper going on that I can't understand on emotional level. I can always separate feelings that are mine from those of others. But now, it is different.
    I also feel disturbed after reading Lionhawk's post.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Brook wrote:I wish at this time to quote Carol here in one of her most recent posts here in this thread....

Christ is the gentle spirit and can be trusted. "The meek shall inherit the earth" means to me keep it simple and keep it pure. Pure love as a child for the beloved is the gentle spirit I experienced and know from inside out.

Yep cheers

People always miss the obvious and that is usually under their noses.
    Many times would Jesus calm down his followers and students when they found great amazement and joy when they received power.
    He told them and telling us today ,that it`s not about power, it`s about choice to love your neighbor and before all to love God. And all other things will be added.
    Never before.
    Jesus knew that power is seducing and that`s why students should be warned.

Why Lucifer fell? Seduced by his own power.

But then the dichotomy of God lies in the very simplicity of being meek. Of being peaceful and aligned with
    God. First step is TO LOVE. An act from our side.
    When we love we create enormous power . And then we are recharged with THE LOVE.
    Of God.

Ever did something genuine towards somebody? Felt that awesome thing inside ?
    Well that`s love, love that heals you and lifts you. And that`s just a small token of God.

But precisely that small token or act is showing God that you and me are worthy of his full support.
    Full might.
    Real power.

And just as every artist is inspired in their field ,we all have gifts before God.
    We just have to act upon it.
    Love, love and see what happens!
    It didn`t came accidentally to me to put this line into my signature. Spirit gave that to me, revealed it to me.

And I will say this before I finish for tonight;

It is not an accident that we are all here and on other places other good folk. God is uniting us again.
    Because everybody`s talent is different ,we`re being united so that all can do our thing.

I can do this, Brook can do that, Linda can do other, Carol and Merc and Lionhawk and LindaBaker and Starninja and Micjer and who knows who else ( sorry I lost tracking all the names ,but I think many,many, many more) ...

people, go now and talk with God. Everybody according to a measure of faith you all have. Go now and ask for revealing of the gifts and tools. Thank God and start using your tools.
    darkness is organizing itself and we will organize ourself ,all according to each gifts and specialties.

We are all scattered around the Earth . That`s not by accident. All around we are but we share same goal.
    Uniting with God above all fears, in Love.

Will be off for some time.
    Work needs to be done and I am not talking about worldly job.

Sending blessings to everyone,love and peace in Christ and Father.

Beren

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:54 pm

And if that black scenario about a faction to destroy the sun and/or the earth is true, the feelings that arise in me are that i will do anything to prevent it if i only can...a warrior spirit arises in me...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:38 pm

burgundia wrote:And if that black scenario about a faction to destroy the sun and/or the earth is true, the feelings that arise in me are that i will do anything to prevent it if i only can...a warrior spirit arises in me...

That's the ticket! Wink But it's not about this planet...it's about the sun. sunny
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Well there you go then. All Leos unite! cheers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:05 pm

Does Amen Ra have anything to do with all of this? Does Hathor have anything to do with all of this? Does Horus have anything to do with all of this? Why do we have to play 'Star Wars' and 'Masters of the Universe'? Can't we just all get along? Why can't we base this solar system on Responsibility and the US Constitution - and attempt to accomodate all races and ideologies - within this larger context? Why can't this solar system become a paradise? Do ancient wrongs have to be righted with retribution, recompense, and annihilation? Why can't things be set up properly - and then kindly yet firmly discipline those who choose to continue to be @$$holes??? Why is this so @#%$&* hard??? Advanced beings can travel the stars superluminally - yet they behave like a bunch of drunken sailors??? WTF??? BTW - I thought the Andromedans were supposed to be the good guys? What would Alex Collier say? What if the Queen of Heaven created the Dracs? What if the Queen of Heaven is an Annunaki? I really want the complete truth to emerge - and then I want a reconciliation - which might include incarceration and restitution - but no #$%^& Star Wars Extermination BS!!! What about that Solar System Exorcism? Can this be expanded to keep all of the Bastards of the Universe OUT OF THIS SOLAR SYSTEM???? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMWOHfG_jFo
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Are Draconians considered Earthlings because they are here? I don't see where this faction coming here are said to be Andromedans, simply because they are coming from that system at this time.

In fact lets see here.......

Wink
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:50 pm

I recall reading somewhere that we take our DNA with us from lifetime to lifetime as it is the accumulated source of past life experiences. What if the junk DNA is also all of those past lives - not remembered because it is not activated yet?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Suriel
    Suriel

Post  Suriel Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Have Faith in fellow Humans. We adapt, we care, we love. If there will be a final war, then so be it. We all know that the current world we live in today is unfair, unbalanced, and needs serious maintenance. Mother Earth will heal herself. She also loves all life.

As far as a war in space, I have a feeling this has been going on for hundreds of thousands of years. So this is really not new news. Just because we may be revealed to the real truth does not mean it will not have a positive productive outcome. Look at our current DNA. Watch how we age and die so young. This is due to the unbalanced frequency that is not connected to the Creator. We were unplugged. I look forward to an age of peace for all. We will advance into a Golden Age. This is the outcome.

Fear is the greatest emotion in Humans here. But love is always there. We live in a phantom universe. But this may change if we make the correct choices to get back into our spiritual evolution. There may be much Chaos for those that do not understand. But those are awakened will make good leaders, teachers, and masters to help convert these energies back into its natural state. Or maybe everyone will wake up as ascended masters.

What is feared to be a great loss will be a change that is well needed in the years to come. There is one constant in the Universe. Change.
    It is unavoidable. It allows new life, growth, and potential to manifest the Lord's greatness. This is who we are. We represent that greatness.
    I feel that there are many of you here that do feel discouraged. But please do not be. I care about all of you here. When the tough gets tough our love gets greater.

Those that hate may also have to face their greatest challenges. But we all know who is who from the heart. Maybe those that were ignorant in negativity will get to actually awaken to the new love energy that comes to surface. Once the new love energy takes ahold the heart will burst with joy. There will be no question of who we truly are.

We have been through much pain in eons of time. We can endure this too. It is not everyday you get to see fireworks in space. Look at it as Independence Day. I make this post to help you know who you truly are. You are part of the source of creation. Always have faith in knowing that.
    Maybe we will all just wake up one day to a very high loving energy. Maybe this is all we need to focus on.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Carol wrote:I recall reading somewhere that we take our DNA with us from lifetime to lifetime as it is the accumulated source of past life experiences. What if the junk DNA is also all of those past lives - not remembered because it is not activated yet?

I did a post earlier..but here is some proof of the compression on the non coded DNA...or junk DNA and the thing called "selective pressure"...as in compression.

In genetics, non coding DNA describes components of an organism's DNA sequences that do not encode for protein sequences. In many eukaryotes, a large percentage of an organism's total genome size is non coding DNA, although the amount of non coding DNA, and the proportion of coding versus non coding DNA varies greatly between species.Much of this DNA has no known biological function and at onetime was sometimes referred to as "Junk DNA". However, many types of non coding DNA sequences do have known biological functions, including the transcriptional and translational regulation of protein-coding sequences. Other non coding sequences have likely but as-yet undetermined function, an inference from high levels of homology and conservation seen in sequences that do not encode proteins but appear to be under heavy selective pressure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noncoding_DNA

Any cause that reduces reproductive success in a proportion of a population, potentially exerts evolutionary pressure or selection pressure.[1] With sufficient pressure, inherited traits that mitigate its effects-even if they would be deleterious in other circumstances - can become widely spread through a population. It is a quantitative description of the amount of change occurring in processes investigated by evolutionary biology, but the formal concept is often extended to other areas of research.In population genetics, selection pressure is usually expressed as a selection coefficient.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_pressure
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:20 pm

I went for a walk and I thought why I was disturbed by a Lionhawk's message. After reading his post, my mind tried to incorporate presented information into my research and I found more wholes and questions. As a result, my energy went down. It took me away from a present moment, and as such, from joy. What will happen we can’t control but we have to be at our best to deal with it.

I agree with Beren that everybody has different talents that we share with each other that will help us to go through it. My passion is emotional healing and I need to stay focused on it and to be of help in this area. I have realized that when I tried to understand on a cognitive level why I feel the unsettling energy, it made more intense. But when I went within and clarified my thoughts and feelings, I have noticed a shift of energy in my body. It was an important lesson for me to pay a careful attention to my energy level. There will be external manipulations that will try to influence our emotional bodies; I have not doubt about it. But the key is to learn how to contain it without reacting to it.
    Suriel
    Suriel

Post  Suriel Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:42 pm

It all eventually comes down to your inner serenity. No matter what journey you live in a physical manifestation, it is good to meditate on your soul level. You will find that inner love that Anchors you to stability. This will help guide you through your journey.

It all comes down to two universal principles of being. Love and Fear.

Although we all juggle between these two principles in all of our thoughts, feelings and actions, it is the lesson of fear that helps remind us that the next lesson is love. The era of fear must come to an end for the next lesson to begin. This is the graduation of our spiritual evolution in this lower dimension.

Many of you have already graduated. The rest of the energies will balance out through this transition.

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:51 pm

I agree that everything comes down to the inner serenity and a contact with my soul. Serenity and love goes together. It was my lesson for today as I felt to much recently and I was affected by it.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:25 am

Brook wrote:Are Draconians considered Earthlings because they are here? I don't see where this faction coming here are said to be Andromedans, simply because they are coming from that system at this time.

In fact lets see here.......

Wink

We'll just have to get our act together here in this solar system - get the Dracs and Annunaki to do battle with the incoming b@d@$$ dudes on their way from Andromeda - and then when what's left gets here - we'll finish them off. And I'm a pacifist. Did these b@$t@rds get kicked-out of Andromeda? Are the good-guys finally getting the upper-hand over the bad-guys? Perhaps this incoming group should turn on their leaders - kick their @$$ - and join us! Just a thought. Decisions, decisions...
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:40 am

Brook,

Are the discs in place now (the fake ones ) , also responsible for the fact that we speak so many languages ? Which equals to total distortions of the lives of humans ?
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:06 am

The Universe has a memory it must also have a mind, a heart, and a soul. Above all else, it must have a self. It is this vast "I Am" with which every self-aware entity can achieve a sympathetic rapport. However the finer degrees of attunement can come only through integration and reunification of personal egotism which enables an individual to identify with the will of one creator. Thus we become conscious cooperators with a design of the larger organism in whom all sentient creatures live and move and have their being.

Namaste'
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:31 am

Upon reading and catching up the last five pages i have been wondering why some have chosen to allow emotions to intercept informations and immediate internal reactions of fear and doubt. Information is shock resistance, however some choose to allow personal feelings receive and dissect the information first. Unfortunately this is humanity's weakness that the reptilians use against us, and yet at 11.59pm we still choose to not allow the heart to discern and have an opportunity to receive and respond.

Finger pointing at race beings, blaming specific races based on third and fourth hand theory's and conjecture without bothering to connect and get first hand information is what most have been conditioned to do. Are we so predictable that any lower frequency being can dismantle our paper mache foundation that we keep propping up time after time ?

when are we going to go with-in and connect, when are we going to create a solid foundation for ourselves and reclaim our true power. so very few are able see above the self created manure hill, its no wonder these draks and reptoids have little respect for us, simple mind control techniques used in the old days still work today due to the ignorance and sheep hive mind of finger pointers, armchair experts, victim consciousness is like a pandemic.

when will one realize that the only truth is with-in, the only foundation is created from with-in, the creator can only be found with-in

If any comment upsets you into a negative response or feeling, then there is something you have failed to deal with personally ( you have chosen to have this feeling ) and only you have the ability to take responsibility for yourself. If you cant handle a comment in 3D what are you going to do when you see the XXXX in 4D up close and personal ?? how is your paper mache foundation going to handle that.

Namaste'
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:38 am

Suriel wrote:It all eventually comes down to your inner serenity. No matter what journey you live in a physical manifestation, it is good to meditate on your soul level. You will find that inner love that Anchors you to stability. This will help guide you through your journey.

It all comes down to two universal principles of being. Love and Fear.

I agree here but so many will not able to understand the full content in these simple words. If you dont understand fear and where it comes from then you will not appreciate what true love is, hiding from fear is artificially created foundation of love, understanding where fear comes from allows one to really appreciate love. I love you

Namaste'

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:34 am