tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+23
firefly
Luminari
lindabaker
Sanicle
arctourist
malletzky
icecold
sabina
TRANCOSO
Floyd
Jenetta
investigator
ClearWater
bran
devakas
Brook
Raven
Mercuriel
Anchor
mudra
Lionhawk
orthodoxymoron
Carol
27 posters

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System

Anonymous

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System Empty Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System

Post  Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:16 pm

I'm going to attempt to deal with this topic by pretending to be an insider - interacting with all aspects of this hypothetical Secret Government. I don't know where this will lead - but I doubt that it will end well - for me at least. I'm going to pretend to travel throughout the solar system as an ambassador or coordinator of sorts - who is trying to transform the Secret Solar System Government into a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System. I don't have a clue how to proceed - and I will step on a lot of very sensitive toes - connected to feet which can kick one where it counts - swiftly and firmly. The horror. I will interact with forum members as though they were colleagues and reporters - even though I know that sounds corny. Try to fit your questions and comments into the story-line, just for the heck of it. This is just an experiment. I honestly don't know where I am going to end up on this adventure. I'm just poking and prodding. Who knows - I might end-up becoming a member of the Illuminati!

This thread will basically be a continuation of the 'United States of the Solar System' thread from AV1. I have been using the term 'Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System' more and more because it is so descriptive and concise. The U.S. seems to be in the doghouse - and it's not hard to understand why. But if the Secret Government rules the Visible Government - this may explain 90% of the problems. I just wish to keep conceptualizing Solar System Governance - from a wide variety of perspectives. Take a look at the original thread - and then tell me what you think. This is an ongoing research project. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878

I'm really trying to hijack the Secret Government and the New World Order - rather than fighting it. I'm a United Nations Country Club Constitutionalist - rather than a Shotgun and Constitution in My Truck Constitutionalist. I'm starting to get better acquainted with the Vatican, the United Nations, the City of London, and Washington D.C. I'm also looking at a lot of the fringe material regarding the Underground Bases and the Secret Space Program - but I'm trying to pretend like I'm a non-corrupt member of the Illuminati - or even to pretend (as strange and delusional as it seems) that I am a non-corrupt god or goddess (very small 'g' orthodoxymoron) who is completely onboard with the U.S. Constitution and the Teachings of Jesus. This is a very strange space to be in - and I don't recommend these mind-games to everyone. Don't try this at home kiddies! The following is an example of the kind of Solar System Governance Mind Games I have been playing lately. This one scared me so much - that I decided not to continue it. Here goes.....

It's midnight. Do you know where your secret government is headquartered? Got cosmic clearance? Someone's knocking on my door. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qiu-CEylTOM&feature=related It's a middle-aged man dressed in a three-piece suit. There's a black Suburban with multiple antennas parked in my driveway. My dog is barking furiously. My heart is pounding. I open the door slowly. 'Yes?', I stammer. I am greeted with a terse, 'orthodoxymoron I presume?' I nod affirmatively, as I ask 'Who are you? Why are you here?' The man responds by flashing an official looking badge, and formally stating, 'I am Agent Scranton with the NSA. You need to come with me. Your home and dog will be well cared for, but you must come with me now.' 'What the...' I am interrupted with a firm 'all of your questions will be answered in due time - but you must come with me immediately.' I reluctantly follow - shutting the door behind me - and climbing into the front seat of the still running Suburban.

'What's going on? Where are we going?', I gasp - as we race down the fast lane of the interstate highway at 20 over the speed-limit. Scranton answers, 'a situation has arisen as a direct result of your internet posting. The Solar System Powers That Be have been instructed by the Galactic Powers That Be - in no uncertain terms - that fundamental changes must be made regarding the policies and activities in this solar system - and that they approve, in general, of your editorial bias, as expressed over the last couple of years on various web sites. They have specified that they want you to interact with the major players throughout the solar system - to bring about these changes - in an evolutionary, but not revolutionary, manner.' 'O My God!' I exclaim - as I sink lower and lower in the bucket-seat. 'What have I gotten myself into? I don't know what to say or do. I just posted random thoughts, and asked stupid questions, to try to figure out what's going on in this crazy world. Why me? How do I know that you're telling me the truth? How do I know that you're not just kidnapping me? How do I know that I'm not going to end up as food for the reptilians?' 'Look orthodoxymoron - this is serious! This world was slated for an extermination event, which has now been placed on hold - pending the success or failure of the reforming efforts.'

'Exterminatus Interruptus?', I smirk. 'Get with the program wise-guy! Nobody likes you! Your house is a mess. Your life is a mess. You don't have a degree. You're not an insider. You're politically incorrect. You're just a smart-alec with no brains and no track record. The visible and legitmate government hates you. The secret government hates you. The Annunaki hate you. The reptilians and greys hate you. The church hates you. The Jesuits and Alphabet Agents hate you. Satan and Lucifer hate you. Jesus loves you - but everyone else thinks you're an @$$hole! You have no friends. Your co-workers hate you. Your family hates you. You even hate yourself - don't you? Everyone is furious with the strong-arm tactics of the Galactic Powers That Be - but there's not a damn thing they can do about it! The deliberately inflicted oil disasters in the Gulf of Mexico were part of this fiasco. The Solar System Powers That Be have to cooperate with you - whether they like it or not!' Everyone thinks this is a sick joke. You have no support. You will fail. The New World Order, with a world human population of 500,000...is inevitable. You are simply prolonging the agony. You're not good enough for anyone. No Nobel Peace Prize for you. You should've written an Old Testamental Justification for Nuking Iran! Why don't you just give-up? Curse God - and commit suicide! To be, or not to be? That is the question.

I count to ten, and calmly respond, 'OK...I'm going to need a helluva lot more evidence that what you are saying is really true. I don't trust anyone - not even myself. I think this might be some sort of a MILAB or a CIA mind-control experiment. You claim that 'everyone' hates me - well to be quite honest - I don't like you Scranton!' 'Like me or not - it's showtime pretty-boy - and you'd better watch your backside - because there are a lot of reptilians, greys, and humans who want to see you fail BIG TIME!' I take a deep breath - try to relax - and calmly whisper, 'Agent Scranton - if we can't even get along - how in the hell am I supposed to interact constructively with the PTB?' Scranton gives me a sideways look, and whispers back, 'You need to know your place. This thing is bigger than you can possibly imagine - and if you come on strong like 'Ghost Busters' - the system will eat you alive.' I sheepishly reply, 'I dreamed of a perfected humanity living in a perfected solar system. I had big ideas. But now that I am confronted with this - I'm not so sure any more. I don't know where to begin. By the way - where are we going?'

'I'm driving you to a small airport about 5 minutes from here. There you will board a Navy helicopter, which will fly you to an undisclosed location. Everything is compartmentalized. No one knows what anyone else is doing, or where they're going. The system likes it that way. You'll see.' I query, 'Who should I watch-out for?' 'Lucifer.' 'Lucifer?' I'm shocked, and exclaim, 'I asked you a serious question - and now you're being a wise-guy with me!' Scranton has a poker-face, and responds, 'I am very, very serious. What they taught you in Sunday school is BS. Lucifer is the most beautiful woman you have ever seen in your life. She runs this solar system - and answers only to Satan.' 'Now wait a minute! This is ridiculous! I speculated about this sort of thing on the internet - but I didn't really believe it. You're jerking my chain - aren't you?' 'No. I am deadly serious - and I mean DEADLY serious. I'm giving you a heads-up, because you will need to be prepared for the worst. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned - and you have scorned the woman most closely connected with hell. Lucifer's IQ is 532. She has the equivalent of 87 PhD's. She is NOT the forgive and forget type. If you cross her - you're dead-meat - and you've crossed her BIG TIME!'

'When will I have the privilege of meeting her majesty?' 'Soon. But first you must go through 'Galactic Boot Camp' to learn how to survive in the shadowy underworld. This will NOT be a pleasant experience!' I am perplexed, 'Why does this seem so militaristic and hostile? I feel as though I am entering into a Nazi realm of sorts!' 'You are. You will be very lucky to remain sane. Many who have tried to save the world by being knights in shining armor - are now heavily sedated in secret mental institutions.' I nervously blurt-out, 'I can hardly wait for the fun to begin! Fortunately - I'm already insane. I crossed that bridge a long time ago. But I have learned to function somewhat productively and safely - in a limited sort of way - in mainstream society.' Scranton is not amused. 'orthodoxymoron - this isn't funny! You haven't seen the dazed and hopeless expressions on the faces of these formerly brave and intelligent people - who are now reduced to rocking back and forth in the fetal position.' I sheepishly reply, 'Sorry. I'm just very nervous and apprehensive about all of this.' Scranton looks me straight in the eye, and says, 'Be afraid. Be very afraid.' I see a Navy Sea Stallion helicopter looming in the distance - with rotor spinning - waiting to devour me. My rendezvous with destiny is imminent.

As we pull up alongside the helicopter - I turn to thank Agent Scranton for the ride - and I notice that his eyes have vertical slits instead of round pupils. I gasp slightly, and he notices my surprise, and laughingly shakes his head, saying 'you haven't seen anything yet! I'm just a human/reptile 90%/10% hybrid - and I forgot to put my contacts in when I got the call to pick you up! Sorry about that! I still don't like you - but good-luck anyway!' My hand is shaking as I shake Scranton's hand - and I stumble and fall as I run toward the waiting helicopter. Is this the Helicopter to Hell?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Anonymous

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System Empty Re: Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System

Post  Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:20 pm

*********************************THE FOUNDING DOCUMENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM**********************************

************************************************** ********PREAMBLE********************************** *************************

WE THE PEOPLE OF EARTH are determined to save succeeding generations from the scourge of war, and to reaffirm faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person, in the equal rights of men and women and of nations large and small, and to establish conditions under which justice and respect for the obligations arising from the Constitution of the United States of the Solar System can be maintained, and to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom. To practice tolerance and live together in peace with one another as good neighbours, and to unite our strength to maintain interplanetary peace and security, and to ensure, by the acceptance of principles and the institution of methods, that armed force shall not be used, save in the common interest, and to employ interplanetary machinery for the promotion of the economic and social advancement of all peoples.

Recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world. Disregard and contempt for human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind, and the advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people. It is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of law. It is essential to promote the development of friendly relations between Member States. We the people of Earth have reaffirmed our faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person and in the equal rights of men and women and have determined to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom. Member States have pledged themselves to achieve, in co-operation with the United States of the Solar System the promotion of universal respect for and observance of human rights and fundamental freedoms. A common understanding of these rights and freedoms is of the greatest importance.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of The United States of the Solar System...is a common standard of achievement for all peoples and all Member States, to the end that every individual and every organ of society, keeping these principles, concepts, and documents constantly in mind, shall strive by teaching and education to promote respect for these rights and freedoms and by progressive measures, interstate and interplanetary, to secure their universal and effective recognition and observance among the peoples of Member States.

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood. Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms inherent in the United States of the Solar System, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, territorial or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political or jurisdictional status of the Member State to which a person belongs.

Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person. No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms. No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law. All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination. Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent Member State tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.

No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile. Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him. Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence. No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under state or interplanetary law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offence was committed.

No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks. Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each Member State. Everyone has the right to leave any Member State, and to return. Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other Member States asylum from persecution. This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United States of the Solar System. Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.

Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, state or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution. Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses. The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.

Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance. Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers. Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association. No one may be compelled to belong to an association.

Everyone has the right to take part in the government of his state, directly or through freely chosen representatives. Everyone has the right of equal access to public service in his Member State. The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government; this will shall be expressed in periodic and genuine elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by equivalent free voting procedures.

Everyone, as a member of society, has the right to social security and is entitled to realization, through state effort and interplanetary co-operation and in accordance with the organization and resources of each Member State, of the economic, social and cultural rights indispensable for his dignity and the free development of his personality.

Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment. Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work. Everyone who works has the right to just and favourable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection. Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests. Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay. Everyone has the right to work to achieve a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control. Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.

Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit. Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all Member States, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United States of the Solar System for the maintenance of peace. Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.

Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits. Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author. Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible. In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society. These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United States of the Solar System.

****************DECLARATION OF HUMAN SOVEREIGNTY REGARDING CONTACT WITH EXTRATERRESTRIAL NATIONS AND FORCES****************

We, the People of Earth, extend greetings to all races in the Greater Community of the Universe. We acknowledge our common heritage before the Creator of all the Universe, both visible and invisible. We declare the planet Earth as our sacred inheritance. We pledge henceforth to sustain and preserve the Earth for all generations to come. We call upon all humanity to treat all races everywhere with wisdom and justice, here on Earth and throughout the Universe.

Fundamental Rights

We, the People of Earth, regard the need for freedom to be universal. Therefore, we hold that all individuals in all worlds are created equal and are endowed by the Creator with sacred and inalienable rights. Fundamental among these are the right to live as a free race; the right of self-determination, self-sufficiency, and creative expression; the right to life without oppression; and the right to pursue in life a higher purpose and a higher calling that the Creator has provided to all.

Before the Greater Community of the Universe, we, the People of Earth, do now invoke these fundamental rights for ourselves, along with certain rights that naturally derive from them, including:

-The right of sovereignty. The People of Earth shall be self-governed and independent, neither subject to nor dependent upon any other authority. No extraterrestrial force shall contravene or abrogate the human sovereignty of this planet.

-The right of planetary sanctity. Earth shall be free from extraterrestrial intervention, intrusion, interference, or exploitation, both mental and physical. No extraterrestrial force shall make close approach, or assume close orbit, or make any landing, or engage in trade, except openly and with the expressed consent of the People of Earth achieved through a democratic means.

-The right of sanctity of biological and genetic material. No extraterrestrial power shall take, possess, or manipulate human biological or genetic material for any purpose whatsoever.

-The right of occupation. We the People of Earth claim this Solar System as our sphere of influence. No extraterrestrial bases may be established on bodies or stations orbiting the Earth, nor on other planets or bodies of this Solar System, except with the expressed consent of the People of Earth.

-The right of peaceful navigation. We claim the right to travel and explore within our Solar System without interference or restraint from extraterrestrial forces, and maintain the right to deny access to this Solar System by any extraterrestrial forces.

We, the People of Earth, consider it our rightful responsibility to assert and defend these fundamental rights, and to give and receive aid consistent with these rights.

The Assessment

When in the course of their evolution it becomes necessary for the native people of a planet to unite, to transcend the conflicts and differences that have separated them from one another, and to assume among the powers of the Universe a separate and equal sovereignty, a respectful consideration of that sovereignty requires that they declare the causes which impel them to this present course of action.

Although the Earth has undergone a long history of extraterrestrial visitation, the current situation is that the People of Earth are now suffering the effects of a global extraterrestrial intervention into human affairs. This intervention employs a strategy of deception, manipulation, and exploitation, the goal of which is control over humanity, which will result in the loss of human freedom and self-determination. It is now the sacred right and duty of the People of Earth to oppose, resist, and repel this extraterrestrial intervention, to declare and defend our sovereignty, our freedom, and our independence from all extraterrestrial forces.

Let these violations be considered by those supporting the cause of freedom throughout the Greater Community:

-Intervening extraterrestrial forces have refused to openly disclose and reveal the nature and intent of their activities on and around Earth. This extraterrestrial presence is clandestine, covert, uninvited, and unapproved by the People of Earth. These extraterrestrial forces have concealed their own identity, their political or economic alliances and allegiances, as well as the authorities and powers which they serve.

-As is becoming increasingly apparent from their actions, extraterrestrial forces intend to exploit the Earth, its resources, and its people, and are engaged in a systematic program of colonizing humanity into a subservient client state to be ruled by agents of these extraterrestrial forces. The extraterrestrial intervention and occupation seeks commercial gain, economic power, and the strategic advantage offered by this world in relation to other worlds.

-Extraterrestrial forces have repeatedly and with impunity violated national and international laws of the Earth’s people. These offenses, which still continue today, have included violation of restricted airspace; abduction and transportation of humans without their consent; murder, rape, torture, sexual abuse, interbreeding with humans, and cruel experimentation; theft and trade of human biological and genetic materials; theft and trade of Earth’s natural resources; covert mental and psychological influence; mutilation of humans and animals; tampering with and disabling of military defense systems; and clandestine infiltration into human society.

-Extraterrestrial forces have secretly negotiated treaties and agreements with human individuals and groups, without the informed consent of the People of Earth.

-Extraterrestrial forces have systematically attempted to persuade and mislead humans through extending false hopes and promises of wealth, power, and protection; rescue from planetary catastrophe; membership in a “galactic federation”; and spiritual salvation and enlightenment.

-Extraterrestrial forces have exploited and exacerbated human conflicts to serve their own ends.

-Extraterrestrial forces have been disempowering humanity by leading us to believe that we can only survive with their help and their advanced technology, thus fostering our complete dependence upon them and denying our ability to ensure our own survival.

Demands and Declarations

Accordingly, we, the People of Earth, do hereby declare all previously existing agreements or treaties between any human government, group, or individual and any extraterrestrials to be forthwith null, void, and permanently suspended. We demand that any such previously existing treaties or agreements be fully and publicly disclosed. Any future agreements or treaties between human governments, groups, or individuals and extraterrestrials must be negotiated only with the full consent of the People of Earth, publicly and openly expressed by an international democratic body representing the nations and peoples of Earth.

We demand that all extraterrestrials now cease all operations and activities and immediately vacate and depart from the Earth and its surroundings including the Sun, Earth’s Moon, and all planets of this Solar System. This includes vacating any natural or artificial satellites, as well as all space within the Solar System.

We demand that all extraterrestrial organizations who have established or operated bases on the Earth, its Moon, or anywhere else within this Solar System, to vacate these bases, and fully disclose their nature. These bases should then be used to defend the Solar System.

We further demand that all living humans who are now in custody of extraterrestrials be returned immediately in good health; further, we demand a full accounting of all humans who have been taken or held by extraterrestrials, including those who have died in captivity. In addition, we demand that all human biological or genetic materials taken from any individuals be accounted for and destroyed, and their intended use be identified. Any devices implanted in living individuals must be identified so that they may be safely removed.

We demand full public disclosure of the purpose and details of the extraterrestrial hybridization program, including the location, identity, and activities of all living human-extraterrestrial hybrids, whether on Earth or elsewhere.

Be it known throughout the Universe that from this time forward, extraterrestrials may only enter our Solar System, approach our Earth, fly in our skies, set foot on our soil, or enter our waters with the explicit consent of the People of Earth.

We, therefore, do solemnly declare that the People of Earth are and should be a free and independent people; that all humans are hereby absolved from all allegiance to extraterrestrial powers, and that all political and economic connections between them and the People of Earth are totally dissolved; that as a free and sovereign race in the Greater Community of the Universe, we assume full power within this Solar System to conclude peace, levy war, contract alliances, establish commerce, and to undertake all other actions which a sovereign planetary race may rightfully and ethically do.

Concluding Statement

Let it be understood that in making this Declaration of Human Sovereignty, we, the People of Earth, affirm our future and destiny as a free race within a Greater Community of intelligent life. We recognize that we are a part of this Greater Community and that we are destined over time to encounter many different races from beyond our world.

To them and to all others, we hereby declare that our intention is not conquest or domination in space. We declare that the rights and privileges that we affirm here for ourselves, we also affirm for all races of beings whom we might encounter.

In making our Declaration of Human Sovereignty, we proclaim our rights, responsibilities, and privileges as a free race in order that we may pursue greater unity, peace, and cooperation within the human family without unwanted or unwarranted intrusion and interference by any outside nation or force from the Greater Community. We make this proclamation as an expression of our Divine right and honorable intent for the human family and for all races in the Universe who seek to be free.

www.humansovereignty.org

**************************************THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM************************************

We the People of the United States of the Solar System, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of the Solar System.

Article 1.

Section 1
    All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States of the Solar System, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives. All Elected Representatives of We the People of the United States of the Solar System shall vote according to the Will of the People as Recorded Daily by Internet Voting.

Section 2
    The House of Representatives shall be composed of Members chosen every second Year by the People of the several States, and the Electors in each State shall have the Qualifications requisite for Electors of the most numerous Branch of the State Legislature.

No Person shall be a Representative who shall not have attained to the Age of twenty five Years, and been seven Years a Citizen of the United States of the Solar System, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State in which they shall be chosen.

Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free , including those bound to Service for a Term of Years.

When vacancies happen in the Representation from any State, the Executive Authority thereof shall issue Writs of Election to fill such Vacancies.

The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Section 3
    The Senate of the United States of the Solar System shall be composed of two Senators from each State, chosen by the Legislature thereof, for six Years; and each Senator shall have one Vote.

Immediately after they shall be assembled in Consequence of the first Election, they shall be divided as equally as may be into three Classes. The Seats of the Senators of the first Class shall be vacated at the Expiration of the second Year, of the second Class at the Expiration of the fourth Year, and of the third Class at the Expiration of the sixth Year, so that one third may be chosen every second Year; and if Vacancies happen by Resignation, or otherwise, during the Recess of the Legislature of any State, the Executive thereof may make temporary Appointments until the next Meeting of the Legislature, which shall then fill such Vacancies.

No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States of the Solar System, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which they shall be chosen.

The Vice President of the United States of the Solar System shall be President of the Senate, but shall have no Vote, unless they be equally divided.

The Senate shall choose their other Officers, and also a President pro tempore, in the absence of the Vice President, or when he shall exercise the Office of President of the United States of the Solar System.

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States of the Solar System is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.

Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States of the Solar System: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

Section 4
    The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Place of Choosing Senators.

The Congress shall assemble at least once in every Year, and such Meeting shall be on the first Monday in December, unless they shall by Law appoint a different Day.

Section 5
    Each House shall be the Judge of the Elections, Returns and Qualifications of its own Members, and a Majority of each shall constitute a Quorum to do Business; but a smaller number may adjourn from day to day, and may be authorized to compel the Attendance of absent Members, in such Manner, and under such Penalties as each House may provide.

Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behavior, and, with the Concurrence of two-thirds, expel a Member.

Each House shall keep a Journal of its Proceedings, and from time to time publish the same, excepting such Parts as may in their Judgment require Secrecy; and the Yeas and Nays of the Members of either House on any question shall, at the Desire of one fifth of those Present, be entered on the Journal.

Neither House, during the Session of Congress, shall, without the Consent of the other, adjourn for more than three days, nor to any other Place than that in which the two Houses shall be sitting.

Section 6
    The Senators and Representatives shall receive a Compensation for their Services, to be ascertained by Law, and paid out of the Treasury of the United States of the Solar System. They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.

No Senator or Representative shall, during the Time for which he was elected, be appointed to any civil Office under the Authority of the United States of the Solar System which shall have been created, or the Emoluments whereof shall have been increased during such time; and no Person holding any Office under the United States of the Solar System, shall be a Member of either House during their Continuance in Office.

Section 7
    All bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other Bills.

Every Bill which shall have passed the House of Representatives and the Senate, shall, before it become a Law, be presented to the President of the United States of the Solar System; If they approve they shall sign it, but if not they shall return it, with their Objections to that House in which it shall have originated, who shall enter the Objections at large on their Journal, and proceed to reconsider it. If after such Reconsideration two thirds of that House shall agree to pass the Bill, it shall be sent, together with the Objections, to the other House, by which it shall likewise be reconsidered, and if approved by two thirds of that House, it shall become a Law. But in all such Cases the Votes of both Houses shall be determined by Yeas and Nays, and the Names of the Persons voting for and against the Bill shall be entered on the Journal of each House respectively. If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to them, the Same shall be a Law, in like Manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its Return, in which Case it shall not be a Law.

Every Order, Resolution, or Vote to which the Concurrence of the Senate and House of Representatives may be necessary (except on a question of Adjournment) shall be presented to the President of the United States of the Solar System; and before the Same shall take Effect, shall be approved by them, or being disapproved by them, shall be repassed by two thirds of the Senate and House of Representatives, according
    to the Rules and Limitations prescribed in the Case of a Bill.

Section 8
    The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States of the Solar System; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States of the Solar System;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States of the Solar System;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States.

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States of the Solar System;

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States of the Solar System;

To establish Post Offices and Post Roads;

To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries;

To constitute Tribunals inferior to the supreme Court;

To define and punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the high seas and outer space, and Offenses against the Law of Nations;

To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land, Water, and in Space;

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

To provide and maintain a Navy and a Space Force;

To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land, naval, and Space Forces;

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States of the Solar System, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States of the Solar System, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of
    Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings; And

To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this
    Constitution in the Government of the United States of the Solar System, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

Section 9
    The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person.

The privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it.

No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed.

No capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid, unless in Proportion to the Census or Enumeration herein before directed to be taken.

No Tax or Duty shall be laid on Articles exported from any State.

No Preference shall be given by any Regulation of Commerce or Revenue to the Ports of one State over those of another: nor shall Vessels bound to, or from, one State, be obliged to enter, clear, or pay Duties in another.

No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States of the Solar System: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State.

Section 10
    No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.

No State shall, without the Consent of the Congress, lay any Imposts or Duties on Imports or Exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing its inspection Laws: and the net Produce of all Duties and Imposts, laid by any State on Imports or Exports, shall be for the Use of the Treasury of the United States of the Solar System; and all such Laws shall be subject to the Revision and Control of the Congress.

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually
    invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

Article 2.

Section 1
    The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of the Solar System. They shall hold their Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice-President chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows:

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States of the Solar System, shall be appointed an Elector.

The Electors shall meet in their respective States, and vote by Ballot for two persons, of whom one at least shall not lie an Inhabitant of the same State with themselves. And they shall make a List of all the Persons voted for, and of the Number of Votes for each; which List they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the Seat of the Government of the United States of the Solar System, directed to the President of the Senate. The President of the Senate shall, in the Presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the Certificates, and the Votes shall then be counted. The Person having the greatest Number of Votes shall be the President, if such Number be a Majority of the whole Number of Electors appointed; and if there be more than one who have such Majority, and have an equal Number of Votes, then the House of Representatives shall immediately choose by Ballot one of them for President; and if no Person have a Majority, then from the five highest on the List the said House shall in like Manner choose the President. But in choosing the President, the Votes shall be taken by States, the Representation from each State having one Vote; a quorum for this Purpose shall consist of a Member or Members from two-thirds of the States, and a Majority of all the States shall be necessary to a Choice. In every Case, after the Choice of the President, the Person having the greatest Number of Votes of the Electors shall be the Vice President. But if there should remain two or more who have equal Votes, the Senate shall choose from them by Ballot the Vice-President.

The Congress may determine the Time of choosing the Electors, and the Day on which they shall give their Votes; which Day shall be the same throughout the United States of the Solar System.

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States of the Solar System, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States of the Solar System.

In Case of the Removal of the President from Office, or of his Death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said
    Office, the same shall devolve on the Vice President, and the Congress may by Law provide for the Case of Removal, Death, Resignation or Inability, both of the President and Vice President, declaring what Officer shall then act as President, and such Officer shall act accordingly, until the Disability be removed, or a President shall be elected.

The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his Services, a Compensation, which shall neither be increased nor diminished during the Period for which he shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within that Period any other Emolument from the United States of the Solar System, or any of them.

Before they enter on the Execution of their Office, they shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States of the Solar System, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of the Solar System."

Section 2
    The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army, Navy, and Space Force of the United States of the Solar System, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States of the Solar System; they may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to Grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States of the Solar System, except in Cases of Impeachment.

They shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States of the Solar System, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

The President shall have Power to fill up all Vacancies that may happen during the Recess of the Senate, by granting Commissions which shall expire at the End of their next Session.

Section 3
    They shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as they shall judge necessary and expedient; they may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, they may adjourn them to such Time as they shall think proper; they shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; they shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States of the Solar System.

Section 4
    The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States of the Solar System, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Article 3.

Section 1
    The judicial Power of the United States of the Solar System, shall be vested in one supreme Court, and in such inferior Courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behavior, and shall, at stated Times, receive for their Services a Compensation which shall not be diminished during their Continuance in Office.

Section 2
    The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States of the Solar System, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority; to all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls; to all Cases of admiralty, maritime, and space Jurisdiction; to Controversies to which the United States of the Solar System shall be a Party; to Controversies between two or more States; between a State and Citizens of another State; between Citizens of different States; between Citizens of the same State claiming Lands under Grants of different States, and between a State, or the Citizens thereof, and foreign States, Citizens or Subjects.

In all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, and those in which a State shall be Party, the supreme Court shall have original Jurisdiction. In all the other Cases before mentioned, the supreme Court shall have appellate Jurisdiction, both as to Law and Fact, with such Exceptions, and under such Regulations as the Congress shall make.

The Trial of all Crimes, except in Cases of Impeachment, shall be by Jury; and such Trial shall be held in the State where the said Crimes shall have been committed; but when not committed within any State, the Trial shall be at such Place or Places as the Congress may by Law have directed.

Section 3
    Treason against the United States of the Solar System, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Article 4.

Section 1
    Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State. And the Congress may by general Laws prescribe the Manner in which such Acts, Records and Proceedings shall be proved, and the Effect thereof.

Section 2
    The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

A Person charged in any State with Treason, Felony, or other Crime, who shall flee from Justice, and be found in another State, shall on demand of the executive Authority of the State from which they fled, be delivered up, to be removed to the State having Jurisdiction of the Crime.

No Person held to Service or Labour in one State, under the Laws thereof, escaping into another, shall, in Consequence of any Law or Regulation therein, be discharged from such Service or Labour, But shall be delivered up on Claim of the Party to whom such Service or Labour may be due.

Section 3
    New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new States shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.

The Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States of the Solar System; and nothing in this Constitution shall be so construed as to Prejudice any Claims of the United States of the Solar System, or of any particular State.

Section 4
    The United States of the Solar System shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Article 5.

The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article; and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate.

Article 6.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States of the Solar System and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States of the Solar System.

Article 7.

Amendment 1
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment 2
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Amendment 3
    No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

Amendment 4
    The right of the people to be secure in their beings, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the people or things to be seized.

Amendment 5
    No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against themself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment 6
    In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Amendment 7
    In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States of the Solar System, than according to the rules of the common law.

Amendment 8
    Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Amendment 9
    The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Amendment 10
    The powers not delegated to the United States of the Solar System by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Amendment 11
    The Judicial power of the United States of the Solar System shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by Citizens of another State, or by Citizens or Subjects of any Foreign State.

Amendment 12
    The Electors shall meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the persons voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States of the Solar System, directed to the President of the Senate;

The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;

The person having the greatest Number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in the case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President.

The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed, and if no persons have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States of the Solar System.

Amendment 13
    1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States of the Solar System, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Amendment 14
    1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States of the Solar System, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States of the Solar System and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States of the Solar System; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of people in each State. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice-President of the United States of the Solar System, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any citizen of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States of the Solar System, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such citizens shall bear to the whole number of citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

3. No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States of the Solar System, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States of the Solar System, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

4. The validity of the public debt of the United States of the Solar System, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States of the Solar System nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States of the Solar System, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

5. The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

Amendment 15
    1. The right of citizens of the United States of the Solar System to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States of the Solar System or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

2. The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Amendment 16

Removed because of passage and ratification issues...and because of unfathomable corruption since 1913.

Amendment 17
    The Senate of the United States of the Solar System shall be composed of two Senators from each State, elected by the people thereof, for six years; and each Senator shall have one vote. The electors in each State shall have the qualifications requisite for electors of the most numerous branch of the State legislatures.

When vacancies happen in the representation of any State in the Senate, the executive authority of such State shall issue writs of election to fill such vacancies: Provided, That the legislature of any State may empower the executive thereof to make temporary appointments until the persons fill the vacancies by election as the legislature may direct.

This amendment shall not be so construed as to affect the election or term of any Senator chosen before it becomes valid as part of the Constitution.

Amendment 18 (Repealed by Amendment 21)

Amendment 19
    The right of citizens of the United States of the Solar System to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States of the Solar System or by any State on account of sex.

Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Amendment 20
    1. The terms of the President and Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January, and the terms of Senators and Representatives at noon on the 3d day of January, of the years in which such terms would have ended if this article had not been ratified; and the terms of their successors shall then begin.

2. The Congress shall assemble at least once in every year, and such meeting shall begin at noon on the 3d day of January, unless they shall by law appoint a different day.

3. If, at the time fixed for the beginning of the term of the President, the President elect shall have died, the Vice President elect shall become President. If a President shall not have been chosen before the time fixed for the beginning of his term, or if the President elect shall have failed to qualify, then the Vice President elect shall act as President until a President shall have qualified; and the Congress may by law provide for the case wherein neither a President elect nor a Vice President elect shall have qualified, declaring who shall then act as President, or the manner in which one who is to act shall be selected, and such person shall act accordingly until a President or Vice President shall have qualified.

4. The Congress may by law provide for the case of the death of any of the persons from whom the House of Representatives may choose a President whenever the right of choice shall have devolved upon them, and for the case of the death of any of the persons from whom the Senate may choose a Vice President whenever the right of choice shall have devolved upon them.

5. Sections 1 and 2 shall take effect on the 15th day of October following the ratification of this article.

6. This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several States within seven years from the date of its submission.

Amendment 21 (Repeal of Amendment 18)

Amendment 22
    1. No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. But this Article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President, when this Article was proposed by the Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

2. This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several States within seven years from the date of its submission to the States by the Congress.

Amendment 23
    1. The District constituting the seat of Government of the United States of the Solar System shall appoint in such manner as the Congress may direct: A number of electors of President and Vice President equal to the whole number of Senators and Representatives in Congress to which the District would be entitled if it were a State, but in no event more than the least populous State; they shall be in addition to those appointed by the States, but they shall be considered, for the purposes of the election of President and Vice President, to be electors appointed by a State; and they shall meet in the District and perform such duties as provided by the twelfth article of amendment.

2. The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Amendment 24
    1. The right of citizens of the United States of the Solar System to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States of the Solar System or any State by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax.

Amendment 25
    1. In case of the removal of the President from office or of their death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

2. Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon
    confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

3. Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that they are unable to discharge the powers and duties of their office, and until they transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, they shall resume the powers and duties of their office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of their office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of their office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of their office.

Amendment 26
    1. The right of citizens of the United States of the Solar System, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States of the Solar System or by any State on account of age.

Amendment 27
    No law, varying the compensation for the services of the Senators and Representatives, shall take effect, until an election of Representatives shall have intervened.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System Empty Re: Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System

Post  Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Seven score and five years ago, a great American signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their captivity.

But one hundred forty-five years later, the Human Race still is not free. One hundred forty-five years later, the lives of Human Beings are still sadly crippled by the manacles of greed and the chains of fear. One hundred forty-five years later, Humanity lives on a lonely island of quiet desperation in the midst of a vast ocean of nearly seven billion souls. One hundred forty-five years later, Humanity is still languishing in the corners of global society and finds itself an exile on its own planet. And so today...I have determined to dramatize a shameful condition.

In a sense...I've come to our religious and political leaders to cash a check. When the architects of the American constitutional republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all people would be guaranteed the "Inalienable Rights" of "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness." America was to be a city on a hill...to illuminate the rest of the world with Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given We the People of Earth a bad check, a check which has come back marked "insufficient funds."

But I refuse to believe that America...and the rest of the world...is morally bankrupt. I refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds. And so, I've determined to cash this check...a check that will give Humanity...upon demand...the riches of freedom and the security of justice.

I have also determined to remind the world of the fierce urgency of Now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to make real the promises of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of nationalism and protectionism. Now is the time to lift our world from the quicksands of war and hate...to the solid rock of brotherhood and sisterhood. Now is the time to make Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom a reality for all of God's children.

It would be fatal for We the People of Earth to overlook the urgency of the moment. This sweltering summer of Humanity's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. 2012 will not be the end...but a beginning. And those who hope that the patriots and conspiracy theorists needed to blow off steam and will now be content...will have a rude awakening if the world returns to business as usual. And there will be neither rest nor tranquility in the world until Humanity is granted it's citizenship rights. The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our world until the bright day of justice emerges.

But there is something that I must say to We the People of Earth...who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice: In the process of gaining our rightful place in the universe...we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again, we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force.

The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed Humanity must not lead us to a distrust of all of the Powers That Be...for many of them have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny. And they have come to realize that their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom.

We cannot walk alone.

And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall always march ahead.

We cannot turn back.

There are those who are asking the devotees of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom, "When will you be satisfied?" We can never be satisfied as long as any Human Being is the victim of the unspeakable horrors of brutality and starvation. We can never be satisfied as long as our bodies and minds are racked with the pain and horror of war. We cannot be satisfied as long as our children are stripped of their self-hood and robbed of their dignity by being taught violence, lies, and immorality. We cannot be satisfied as long as the will of We the people of Earth is not taken seriously...and followed. No, no, we are not satisfied, and we will not be satisfied until "justice rolls down like waters, and righteousness like a mighty stream."¹

I am not unmindful that some of you have encountered great trials and tribulations. Some of you have come fresh from narrow jail cells. And some of you have come from areas where your quest -- quest for freedom left you battered by the storms of persecution and staggered by the winds of brutality. You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive. Know that somehow this situation can and will be changed.

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair, I say to you today, my friends.

And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I have a dream that one day this world will rise up and live out the true meaning of the creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day...the elites and the general public will sit down together at the table of brotherhood and sisterhood.

I have a dream that one day...even the Deep Underground Military Bases will be transformed into an oasis of openness and transparency.

I have a dream that one day...We the People of Earth will not be judged by our fame, fortune, and power...but by the content of our characters.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day the little boys and little girls of the world...will be able to join hands...as Citizens of Earth.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."

This is our hope...and Earth is our home.

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our world into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood and sisterhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

And this will be the day -- this will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with new meaning:

My country 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing.

Land where my fathers died, land of the Pilgrim's pride,

From every mountainside, let freedom ring!

If America is to be a great nation...this must become true. If Earth is to be a great planet...this must become true.

And so let freedom ring from Washington D.C.

Let freedom ring from the United Nations.

Let freedom ring from the City of London.

Let freedom ring from the Vatican.

Let freedom ring thoughout the Secret Government.

But not only that:

Let freedom ring from the Georgia Guidestones.

Let freedom ring from the Secret Space Program throughout the Solar System.

Let freedom ring from every Deep Underground Military Base.

Let freedom ring from the Sea of Tranquility.

From every Planet of the Solar System...let freedom ring.

And when this happens, when we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every planet, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, of all races, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual:

Free at last! Free at last!

Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:07 am

Excellent! cheers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:16 am

Thank-you Carol. I used to just think that God was in control - and would take care of everything - and that all human efforts to save the world would fail - which would culminate in Armageddon and the Second Coming of Christ. I don't think like that anymore. I think the ball is really in our court - and that our planet is how we plan-it.

Is Solar System Governance too confusing and intimidating for mere mortals to contemplate and comprehend? I made post after post on this topic for months and months on Avalon 1 - with very little response. Of those responses - most were either negative or off-topic. Have we pretty much left things up to the Gods, Goddesses, and Megalomaniacs Anonymous? But then we bitch and blame when things don't go our way. I have made various observations and proposals - but what I would really like to see is vigorous discussion of the general topic of Solar System Governance. To me - this should be the number one topic in our world today. I just stumbled onto it - and I keep kicking myself that I didn't get into this sooner. I think I'll be going 'round and 'round with this subject for the rest of my life. I don't think I'll ever really master the concept - but I'm sure going to try. I think that others who are more emotionally stable and better educated will have to do the heavy lifting - but I will do my best to offer moral-support. I'll just keep posting and hoping. Hope springs eternal.

I probably shouldn't say this - but I think I may have unknowingly been somewhat close to two people who knew a helluva lot about world government - possibly one on the Zionist side - and possibly one on the Teutonic Zionist side. I don't know for sure - but I think about both of them a lot. They never said anything much - but now in retrospect - and reading between the lines - I'm thinking this might've been the case. I often wish that I hadn't moved away from the area where both of them lived. One is now deceased - and I'm sure the other wouldn't give me the time of day. They probably wouldn't have told me anything years ago anyway. I'm too brash, flighty, idealistic and honest. I'm the put my foot in my mouth and spill the beans type of person. How does one rise into the stratosphere of world government without becoming hard, cynical, corrupt, and out of touch? In general - I get the picture of people who are penetratingly intelligent, cold, and calculating - and perhaps without much conscience, compassion, innocence, or idealism. Come to think of it - if one were to rise to the top - they might not like the view. (I got that one from 'Miami Vice'.) Do the people at Bilderberg ever really look happy and joyful? My impression of world leaders is that they most often look like someone just beat the crap out of them - rather than being triumphantly on top of the world. 'Atlas Dropped the Ball and Shrugged - A Case Study in Global Leadership.' Doesn't that sound like a great article title for the CFR journal 'Foreign Affairs'?!

Somewhat unrelatedly - what if it were illegal to have a net-worth greater than one billion dollars (USD) or less than zero dollars (USD)? Would this defeat the spirit and letter of free-enterprise? Should we focus upon the Responsible Pursuit of Fame, Fortune, Power, and Pleasure - Where Responsibility is Rewarded and Irresponsibility is Punished? What if Public Assistance were in the form of a Card which provided the recipient with up to 500 dollars (USD) per month in the form of a zero interest LOAN? (rather than a handout) What if everyone were issued a Healthcare Card at no cost - which would provide them with Free Preventive, Basic, and Emergency Services? What if a second Healthcare Card were available to cover 75% of costs for everything else - which everyone would have to pay for on a sliding-scale based upon their income and net-worth? What if medical professional incomes were limited to a quarter of a million dollars (USD) annually? (How would the poor b@stards survive?) I think the medical profession is more corrupt than hell itself - and that's pretty damn corrupt. Why isn't the health and safety of our 'civilization' based upon PREVENTION in all areas of life? Follow the money...

When I ask questions - especially regarding fringe topics which are especially controversial - I'm really asking 'Am I sane?' It drives me crazy when answers are not forthcoming. I really just want something in place which facilitates unity and freedom for all races - and which is based upon truth rather than lies. I'm only poking and prodding because things are so screwed-up, and because they seem to have been screwed-up for thousands of years. I fear that things will continue to be screwed-up for thousands of years - if we even survive.

Unrelatedly, I sat down today, and read from my Holy Bible, Book of Common Prayer, and Church Hymnal. Last night, I spoke with some friends who attend a church which I used to attend. They invited me to church. How should I properly deal with this, in light of all the blasphemous postings I've made? Should I continue to speculate regarding the possible Luciferian origins of theology, mythology, architecture, sacred music, and sacred texts? Or should I just shut up? Have I more than made my point? Do I need to learn to know when to stop? Have I worn out my welcome? Even if I'm right - or even partially right - is this subject too hot to handle? Is it a threat to national security? Are more things than we think ultimately from the Pen of Lucifer? Are all of us actors on a stage? Is Lucifer the script-writer? Has this been going on for a long, long time? Could this entire world be one big Colosseum Event - a Galactic Theater of the Universe? Is it time for WE THE PEOPLE OF EARTH to close the curtain - and START WRITING OUR OWN SCRIPT? Just wondering.

Has anyone taken a very, very close look at the architecture and art of churches, mosques, synagogues, and government buildings throughout the world? Are there commonalities? Look at the domes. Look at the gods and goddesses. What's going on here? I desire a unified and peaceful world which is genuinely responsibly free. A combined church and state wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't run by the same humans and non-humans who brought us the Crusades and the Inquisition. A minimalist humanist namaste constitutional responsible freedom theocracy might actually work. I just worry that highly disfunctional gods and goddesses would screw everything up - resulting in billions of corpses throughout the world. Would the Latin Mass, the Teachings of Jesus, and the U.S. Constitution be a good place to start? I'd like to know what the Pope and Jesuit General really think about in their most private moments regarding psychology, ethics, governance, science, technology, secrecy, history, spirituality, etc. It might be very, very different than what they present in public. I sometimes imagine their thoughts as they stand before the faithful. Might they be thinking 'if you people only knew what's really going on in this world!' Many people seem to be jumping out of the church frying pan, and into the new age fire. Look at the 'Infiltration of the New Age' thread in MOA. The information presented should be considered very carefully. Is there a Spiritual Switzerland somewhere between the Traditional Church and the New Age?

Things get done based upon economic incentive, upon the ability of people to be deceptive, and upon their ability to throw their weight around. IT IS NOT BASED UPON REASON AND RATIONAL CONVERSATION. WHY IS THIS? Would it help if I became a pompous, supercilious, bombastic, opinionated, divisive, partisan shout-show host??? Is that what everyone wants? It worked out quite well for Rush Limbaugh didn't it???!!! Is there any difference in effectiveness between someone who posts what I post - and someone who doesn't post at all - and just concentrates on $crewing the competition and his secretary? This may be my last post. I just got an idea for a business with only one employee (or independent contractor)!!!
    I might even get a raise!!! sunny
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:06 am

Is the division of territories into States rather than Worlds (or even Countries) significant? I think it is. Numerous States provide for a systematic and orderly decentalization. There might be a thousand States throughout the Solar System. If each of these States had independent militias/armies/uforces...it would be very difficult to impose Tyranny. If a significant outside threat arose...these independent forces would undoubtedly unite to oppose the outside threat. An outer perimeter uforce would be financed by the United States of the Solar System...and would defend against any external invasion of the Solar System...but would not be used to crack down on member States. I guess I'm trying to be a Minimalist Fundamentalist.

Here is something from the 1916 Congressional Record http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/verona.htm which is worth considering:

Senator Owen: I wish to put in the Record the secret treaty of Verona of November 22, 1822, showing what this ancient conflict is between the rule of the few and the rule of the many. I wish to call the attention of the Senate to this treaty because it is the threat of this treaty which was the basis of the Monroe doctrine. It throws a powerful white light upon the conflict between monarchical government and government by the people. The Holy Alliance under the influence of Metternich, the Premier of Austria, in 1822, issued this remarkable secret document:

SECRET TREATY OF VERONA
    AMERICAN DIPLOMATIC CODE, 1778-1884, vol. 2; Elliott, p. 179.
    The undersigned, specially authorized to make some additions to the treaty of the Holy Alliance, after having exchanged their respective credentials, have agreed as follows:

ARTICLE 1. The high contracting powers, being convinced that the system of representative government is equally as incompatible with the monarchical principles as the maxim of the sovereignty of the people with the divine right, engage mutually, in the most solemn manner, to use all that their efforts to put an end to the system of representative governments, in whatever county it may exist in Europe, and to prevent it being introduced in those countries where it is not yet known.

ARTICLE 2. As it can not be doubted that the liberty of the press is the most powerful means used by the pretended supporters of the rights of nations to the detriment of those of princes, the high contracting parties promise reciprocally to adopt all proper measures to suppress it, not only in their own States but also in the rest of Europe.

ARTICLE 3. Convinced that the principles of religion contribute most powerfully to keep nations in the state of passive obedience which they owe to their princes, the high contracting parties declare it to be their intention to sustain in their respective States those measures which clergy may adopt, with the aim of ameliorating their own interests, intimately connected with the preservation of the authority of the princes and the contracting powers join in offering their thanks to the Pope for what he has already done for them, and solicit his constant cooperation in their views of submitting the nations.

ARTICLE 4. The situation of Spain and Portugal unite unhappily all the circumstances to which this treaty has particular reference. The contracting parties, in confiding to France the care of putting an end to them, engaged to assist her in the matter which may the least compromit (sic) them with their own people and the people of France by means of a subsidy on the part of the two empires of 20,000,000 of francs every year from the date of the signature of this treaty to the end of the war.

ARTICLE 5. In order to establish in the Peninsula in the order of things which existed before the revolution of Cadiz, and to insure the entire execution of the articles of the present treaty, the high contracting parties give to each other the reciprocal assurance that as long as their views are not fulfilled, rejecting all other ideas of utility or other measure to be taken, they will address themselves with the shortest possible delay to all the authorities existing in their States and to all their agents in foreign countries, with the view to establish connections tending toward the accomplishment of the objects proposed by this treaty.

ARTICLE 6. This treaty shall be renewed with such changes as new circumstances may give occasion for, either at a new congress or at the court of one of the contracting parties, as soon as the war with Spain shall be terminated.

ARTICLE 7. The present treaty shall be ratified and the ratifications exchanged at Paris within the space of six months.

Made at Verona the 22nd November, 1822.
    for Austria: METTERNICH
    for France: CHATEAUBRIAND
    for Prussia: BERNSTET
    for Russia: NESSELRODE

I ask to have printed in the CONGRESSIONAL RECORD this secret treaty, because I think it ought to be called now to the attention of the people of the United States and of the world. This evidence of the conflict between the rule of the few verses popular government should be emphasized on the minds of the people of the United States, that the conflict now waging throughout the world may be more clearly understood, for after all said the great pending war springs from the weakness and frailty of government by the few, where human error is far more probable than the error of the many where aggressive war is only permitted upon the authorizing vote of those whose lives are jeopardized in the trenches of modern war.

Mr. SHAFROTH, Mr. President, I should like to have the senator state whether in that treaty there was not a coalition formed between the powerful countries of Europe to re-establish the sovereignty of Spain in the Republics of South and Central America?

Senator Owen: "I was just going to comment upon that, and I am going to take but a few moments to do so because I realize the pressure of other matters. This Holy Alliance, having put a Bourdon prince upon the throne of France by force, then used France to suppress the condition of Spain, immediately afterwards, and by this very treaty gave her a subsidy of 20,000,000 francs annually to enable her to wage war upon the people of Spain and prevent their exercise of any measure of the right of self-government.

The Holy Alliance immediately did not same thing in Italy, by sending Austrian troops to Italy, where the people there attempted to exercise a like measure of liberal constitutional self-government; and it was not until the printing press, which the Holy Alliance so stoutly opposed, taught the people of Europe the value of liberty that finally one country after another seized a greater and greater right of self-government, until now it may be fairly said that nearly all the nations of Europe have a very large measure of self-government. However, I wish to call the attention of the Senate to this important history in the growth of constitutional popular self-government.

The Holy Alliance made its powers felt by the wholesale drastic suppression of the press in Europe, by universal censorship, by killing free speech and all ideas of popular rights, and by the complete suppression of popular government."

"The Holy Alliance having destroyed popular government in Spain, and Italy, had well-laid plains also to destroy popular government in the American Colonies which had revolted from Spain and Portugal in Central and South America under the influence of the successful example of the United States."

"It was because of this conspiracy against the American Republics by the European monarchies that the great English statesman, Canning, called the attention of our government to it, and our statesmen then, including Thomas Jefferson, who was still living at that time, took an active part to bring about the declaration by President Monroe in his next annual message to the Congress of the United States that the United States would regard it as an act of hostility to the government of the United States and an unfriendly act, if this coalition, or if any power of Europe ever undertook to establish upon the American continent any control of any American republic, or to acquire any territorial rights."

"This is the so-called Monroe Doctrine. The threat under the secret treaty of Verona to suppress popular government in the American republics is the basis of the Monroe Doctrine. This secret treaty sets fourth clearly the conflict between monarchial government and popular government, and the government of the few as against the government on the many. It is a part, in reality, of developing popular sovereignty when we demand for women equal rights to life, to liberty, to the possession of property, to an equal voice in the making of the laws and the administration of the laws. This demand on the part of the women is made by men, and it ought to be made by men as well as by thinking, progressive women, as it will promote human liberty and human happiness. I sympathize with it, and I hope that all parties will in the national conventions give their approval to this larger measure of liberty to the better half of the human race".

(Senator Owen, Congressional Record 1916)
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:14 am

I'm not going to keep commenting on my own threads to try to generate interest. The ball is in your court. There are some other threads I wish to follow (some by BROOK and TRANCOSO)- but I think I'm done with my threads for the foreseeable future. This does not imply a lack of interest or a change of heart. I just don't wish to play the part of the crusader. I might try to visit the United Nations, Washington D.C., the City of London, and the Vatican once again (I visited them many years ago). I will continue to fantasize about being a part of a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System which includes the U.N., Washington D.C., the City of London, the Vatican, the Underground Bases, and the Secret Space Program - except that in my dreamworld there is no secrecy or corruption. Once again - I don't wish to fight the New World Order - I wish to HI-JACK IT!! 'Take me to Nirvana!!' I'd love to put the dream into practice - but I'm not going to push it right now. If someone wants to pick me up in a UFO, and take me to the Darkside of the Moon to meet with Lucifer - I'll be ready to go at a moments notice. What am I saying?

Whatever anyone thinks of me - I challenge ANYONE to produce a better six word (or less) model for solar system governance than a NAMASTE CONSTITUTIONAL RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM SOLAR SYSTEM. After the New World Order fails - someone might want to give them a try. Try working outward from this six word combination. Try doing this several times a day. Make numerous connections, applications, and extrapolations. This is more of an intellectual challenge than one might suppose. Also - one does not have to be in 'Who's Who' to know 'What's What'. Degrees, Titles, Incomes, Offices, Uniforms, Clearances, and Badges are merely crutches which small people use to delude themselves into thinking they are big people. Put that in your bong, and smoke it!

Are Satan, Lucifer, the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, the Royal Family, and the Vatican the biggest seed-money rock stars on the planet - who are doing the most to make the world a better place? Trickle down theory voodoo economics? Where are the Billionaire Ghandi's? Jesus was pretty tough on rich people. Are billionaires the most socially responsible people on the planet? Did they gain their money through socially responsible activities? Can wealth become anticompetitive at some point? Should those with the most money have the greatest political clout? Should those with the gold - RULE? One of the greatest tragedies of history is the non compassionate use of accumulated wealth. I know that a lot of contactees and gurus are opposed to money - but I disagree. Money and private property are expressions of freedom. The problem with money is the irresponsible pursuit and use of money. Perhaps the billionaires should be placed under the scanning electron microscope to look for illegality and irresponsibility. Blood Money, Drug Money, and Destructive Money of All Kinds - should be repaid to society - with interest and penalties. I'm also not a big fan of ET Mentoring. Have the Gods, Goddesses, Angels, Archangels, ET's, and Ascended Masters been promoting Responsibility, Freedom, and Human Sovereignty (other than the Andromedans)? Boy - I sure got a lot out of my system - and I didn't even feel hostile. It must've been something I ate - or maybe the devil made me do it.

Having said all of the above - I'm getting tired of being an internet warrior. It seems to be a monumental waste of time. Remember what Jesus said about pearls and such? Money Talks and BS Walks. The Bottom Line is the Bottom Line. Winning Isn't Everything. It's the Only Thing. Perhaps the secret is to be a Humanitarian on the Surface - and a Shrewd and Ruthless SOB Below the Radar. Could the Worship of Fame, Fortune, and Power - rather than the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - help to explain why the Corrupt Rule the Stupid? Is Greed Good? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7upG01-XWbY

I need to go for a long walk with my dog - and then perhaps I need to create a ten-year business plan. Who knows - in ten years I might have to change my tune and eat my words...

OK...I'm back from my walk...and I decided that the Corrupt Will Always Rule the Stupid - because both the Corrupt and the Stupid are happy with the arrangement - despite all outward appearances. Additionally - Both the Corrupt and the Stupid are Threatened by Non-Corrupt Highly Intelligent People - and will Fight Them Vigorously. Think about THAT... Perhaps this is why no one has REALLY followed the Red Letter Teachings of Jesus for 2,000 years - and why they probably never will... Narrow is the way. Read Revelation 20:12. Is December 21, 2012 really Judgement Day?

I'm on the verge of pusuing a business plan which is neither corrupt or stupid - and which will be executed in a manner which threatens neither the corrupt or the stupid. I may simply live a life of quiet decadence...and leave the corrupt and the stupid to their own devices...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:32 am

I'm going to bump this thread (even though it's not the same as bumping on AV1) because I think the general topic of Solar System Governance is extremely important. I got the idea over a couple of decades - but Alex Collier probably was the one who opened my eyes more than anyone else. I doubt that I have this figured out to any significant degree - but I wish for literally millions of people worldwide to think about how this solar system should be properly run. Sometimes I think I'm not doing enough - and sometimes I think I sound like a broken record. I guess I'm trying to use some of the propaganda techniques of Joseph Goebbels (or Lucifer/Kali perhaps?) - like reducing an idea to it's simplist form - and then repeating it over and over again - despite the objections of the intellectuals. Unfortunately - at this point - not many people seem to give a rat's patootie about Solar System Governance (SSG). I guess we'll just keep getting $crewed by Megalomaniacs Anonymous and the New World Order. What fun!

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System Joseph_goebbels

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:56 am

Hey ODM,

Some of these so called factions you have mentioned, have been doing things for so long, that they don't know anything else. They have been doing it for thousands of years. Been doing it for so long that they know nothing else. Call it a habit. When Alex Collier mentions "a new place of knowing", the ones that have the oxygen based frequencies understand that concept. The hydrogen based ones do not.

What you are asking for, is at present, impossible. Only a few seek some of the similarities you seek. What sticks out is what is in your heart and even though you may not think you are an experiencer, you certainly are. Just by anchoring your energies to the Planet, you are doing the Creator's will. So don't be so hard on yourself. Personally, I think what we all need to understand out of all of this is that we are heading to a new place of knowing. Asking the questions or asking about the possibilities is expressing freedom on many levels that we sometime can not see.

Rest a sured, that things will be changing dramatically in our very near future. You can also say the darkside are even causing those changes to come into our near future that much sooner. Agreements were made and not honored. The darkside were presented with an ultimatum and the darkside, for it's own salvation, was given a way out for providing the services of the negative polarity they chose to participate in. They however didn't honor those agreements with the original intention and more or less said, "F U".

A prime example are the Draconians. Including all the branches coming off of that lineage, which were sub contracted, which would include certain factions of Greys that are sentient, other Reptilian factions, and God knows what else.

There is no reasoning with some of these groups. Their message is that if they can't have their way with this world, they will destroy it. And that message has been around for a long time now. But will that message become a reality? According to some who spread the fear mongering. But in reality, it is nothing more than the bully's resolve or better yet, his threat. I say this because there are to many others working on this Planet's behalf. Some of those who are found in our books of myth, who are present in the now, have always been in service to this Planet.

If you also look at some who have gotten a real bad rap, by the darkside playing the discrediting card. Because we hear what the darkside put out there and believe without testing it out, assuming in ignorance that what they say is true.

It would be so much easier if everyone would embrace self governance in alignment with the Grace of the Creator, instead of all this separation.

The United Nations as it stands is a big fat joke. It has been hijacked. Talk about a building full of bad bricks. I have only dark things to say about this place and will not comment further.

Just thought I would add my 2 cents and to let you know you aren't the only one in the woods. Thubs Up
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:41 am

Aloha Lionhawk and Oxy. The questions that also come into play here are these: Is Px real and headed this way? Is the galactic wave real and headed this way?

These are crucial questions because how can these other off-worlders be held responsible for destroying the planet if it is going to get a major overhaul from the nearing proximity of Px or being washed over by the galactic wave?

One such vision from Dr. David Jacobs who wrote The Threat is that whole grey alien hybrid is for them to populate this planet AFTER what I suspect "the galactic wave." I'm still not sure about Px although I know quite a few others are convinced. My supposition about the wave is based on testimony from Eleni who is an abductee and did report that she had been taken tothe future to an underground city where she did personally experience the effects of the galactic wave. From what she reported I seriously doubt too many would survive such an event on the planet's surface. This brings us to the next question. Ascension or transformation into another density frequency as a result of experiencing the wave?

We know that Astral Walker is claiming his ET resources showed him how Px is coming in and will effect the sun where the sun will expand (expect major mass CMEs) having a major impact on the solar system wiping out Mercury and Venus, then shuck its outer husk.

There are also reports from other scientists who think that our solar system, including earth transiting the galactic plane will be pulled into the Milky Way galaxy.

Who is to say if any of this will occur? Yet irrespective on what one thinks about the ETs I seriously doubt that they are responsible for the current and upcoming earth changes beyond what mankind has already done with his toxic pollution.

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:20 pm

Aloha Carol.
    Carol said,
    "We know that Astral Walker is claiming his ET resources showed him how Px is coming in and will effect the sun where the sun will expand (expect major mass CMEs) having a major impact on the solar system wiping out Mercury and Venus, then shuck its outer husk."

Here's a question. If the solar system is alive as a whole body, why would the Sun destroy one or more of it's vital parts? Why does Astral Stalker's energy signature come from the lower fourth? Why is he in fear of what the sun might do? Why do the Draconians fear the Sun? Further more if you look at this with 3D eyes like the scientists do where everything as far as results are based in a reactionary type test tube, never seeing the Universal dance within that tube, is it a wonder we are fed with the resulting fear?

The Galactic Wave has been verified. It is just a matter of when. Based on what actual evidence, who says it will destroy everything? The sad part of what an abductee might experience, is information being projected into the mind of that subject. Mind you I am not doubting what Eleni might have experienced. I have seen what some of these projections can do. Also the following behaviors that result from it. And if she was projected into the future, what she saw was a probability at best. That can always change in a second.

What if this wave will bring the codes necessary for this sector to evolve? What if it can rewrite the codes that these other factions have tampered with in their quest for power? I say bring it on because according to what time I have spent on this, I do not see it as a negative thing. And what if it is a negative thing? Does that mean we will be destroyed? Maybe 3D wise. But the real answer to that is we won't be destroyed. I have witness the action of resurrection.

While we are at it, since Earth was side stepped to another time line, who says we won't be put back on the original time line before this wave gets here? My point being is that so much can happen by the time it gets here. As long as we keep looking at things with 3D eyes, we will be constantly bombarded with the reactionary results steeped in fear. If we stay hypnotized by that fear, we will get caught in the wake of what may come.

Here lately I have been working on some of these issues. What I haven't mentioned is what is going on behind the scenes in regards to some of what we call, Ascended Masters. They are preparing. As one stated he will come as himself after things settle from what is heading our way. If things go as planned, by the time Dec. 2012 gets here, we will already find ourselves in a new place of being and knowing before hand. I am very optimistic as to our future. It is upon us now. So enjoy the now with the ones you love and we will all be just fine. Folks like Astral Stalker are probably running for their lives, looking for a place to hide, keeping those around him in a state of fear, controlling their life streams to command his will from lower fourth density energy, forgetting their lives are already blessed. Another so called light worker bites the dust. It happens all the time sad to say. Reminds me of the movie Poltergeist where that preacher led his follows to a cave. Forever trapped, soul wise. These so called end days are very interesting indeed.

Even the Grey invasion is a probability. There are so many probabilities and the majority of them have been nullified.

When the colors of the planetary bodies start changing their colors and you see northern lights everywhere on the Planet, grab some popcorn and a diaper. LOL

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:57 pm

Thank-you Carol and Lionhawk. You always post such detailed and thought-provoking comments. I will review them - and respond more specifically later today. I just wanted to post something from another thread which I thought needed to also be on this thread:

I just started rewatching the Alex Collier presentation at 'Awake and Aware' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR46QjXjLH0 - and his opening remarks hit me like ten tons of bricks - in light of the 'Tibet, Kali, and Trinity Goddess' thread. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/tibet-kali-and-the-trinity-goddess-t1019.htm Alex said that he didn't think the U.S. would disclose - and that disclosure might come from INDIA or CHINA!!!!!!!! Where is TIBET?????? My heart almost stopped. Now my heart is pounding!!!! Please, please, please watch all parts of the video series linked in the first post of this thread!!! Excuse me while I get my heart restarted!! CLEAR!!!! Hello Kali! Well Hello Kali!! You Devil You!!

Also - look at bravodawson - on YouTube - the one who posted 'The True Form of Lucifer' - which depicts Lucifer as being female. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6bWd_Kj0p0 bravodawson is from INDIA!!! The video was posted on December 21, 2007 - exactly five years before the infamous December 21, 2012!!! Is this just a coincidence??? This is the only video bravodawson has posted on YouTube - and they have posted no comments under this video (that I have noticed) - and they haven't visited their channel for a couple of years. Isn't this strange? Here is a comment/question I posted on bravodawson's channel one month ago:

"I never see you commenting on your Lucifer video. Or do you comment with another name? Living in India - have you considered the possibility of a connection between Kali - Lucifer - and the Black Madonna? What do people in India generally think about Lucifer? I believe in some sort of reincarnation - but I don't embrace Hinduism or the New Age. Which direction is India moving regarding politics and religion? What if all of us are right - and all of us are wrong? I endlessly speculate - but I know very little for certain. I ask this respectfully - 'Are you Lucifer?' Just thought I'd ask." No reply.

Here is a comment I posted on bravodawson's channel four months ago:

"I think you are on the right track...but I also think that Lucifer is a mixture of good and evil...a sort of a Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde. Watch 'V' on abc(dot)com if you can in India. I tend to think that Anna could be similar to the modern manifestation of Lucifer. Also consider that Lucifer is the Whore of Babylon (Deep Underground Military Bases?) and is in charge of the DUMB's, the Secret Government, and the Secret Space Program throughout the Solar System." No reply.

Is it just a coincidence that China owns so much U.S. debt? Is it any coincidence that India bought so much gold? But if illegal drug money, blood money, and tax dollars have been paying for a lot of the hypothetical Underground Empire - then who really owes who?

Does Kali - or a representative of Kali - appear prominently in the movie 'Contact'? Does Satan - or a representative of Satan - appear prominently in the movie 'Contact'? Does Jesus - or a representative of Jesus - appear prominently in the movie 'Contact'? Were there ET's (or equivalent) right in the White House in the movie 'Contact'? Has 'Contact' been ongoing - for thousands of years? Believe it or not - I think I may have seen Kali - or a representative of Kali - in a cathedral (I won't say which one!) - but it's probably a Hail Mary conjecture! Nuff said!

One more thing. I am pro-money. It is an expression of freedom - and an opportunity to reward responsibility - as well as providing the game-playing and fun of good old-fashioned competition. Responsible Greed is Good! It clarifies. Competition improves the breed. I am not in favor of socialism or communism. I am a born-again responsible capitalist. End the Fed!

One more thing. I am pro-physicality. I am addicted to orgasms! The human body is a miraculous creation - and I do not intend to leave my physicality - except between incarnations. Perhaps our genetics needs to be restored to it's original state - so that we live longer and use 100% of our brain capacities. Obviously there needs to be a harmonization of the physical and the spiritual.

One more thing. Haven't the ET's been mentoring us for thousands of years? Hasn't that been a big part of the problem?? Haven't the ET's been ruling the world for thousands of years? So why have things been so bad? Have they been teaching us RESPONSIBILITY? Have they been ruling us with RESPONSIBILITY?

One more thing. I am not anti-ET. I am not anti-hybrid. I am not even anti-Drac!! I even want to go out on a date with Lucifer (Kali?)!!!! I just want a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System - based upon Responsibility and the U.S. Constitution. I have no problem with interacting with ET's and Hybrids - but they are not our gods and saviors - at least they shouldn't be. I want Lucifer (Kali?) to retire - and advise (not dictate) from a distance. Imagine Lucifer attending a U.N. meeting??!! "The power of Christ compels you to sit down and shut up!!" Just kidding Lucifer! Or is it Kali? Only her exorcist knows for sure!

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System Alex+Collier+Earth+Transformation+2010Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System KaliNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System Kali

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 8 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:01 pm

Guest wrote:

....But there is something that I must say to We the People of Earth...who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice: In the process of gaining our rightful place in the universe...we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again, we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force....

Orthodoxy this entire post is one of the best things you ever wrote .
    It 's brilliant my friend.
    It reminded me of the profoundness of that teenager's speech in front of the UN .
    " The girl who silenced the world for 5 minutes "
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQmz6Rbpnu0
    I think you could have your place by her there.

Thank You

Flowers Flowers Flowers

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:10 pm

Popcorn and a diaper, huh? Hahahahha.. I'm not afraid. What is there to be afraid of? Potentials are just that, potentials and have yet to manifest. And I tend to be pretty blase when things do happen where I'm scratch

I raise these questions because they are what pop into mind. I do recall what Patrick Geryl said and along with Paul LaViolette with respect to the superwave theory. And there is plenty of evidence of the sun doing its CME thingy from the past. If Px does come in closer with it's multiple trail of orbiting satellites it only stands to reason that there will be increased solar activity. And as I recall, the planet is also in an Oort cloud, an immense spherical cloud surrounding the planetary system and extending approximately 3 light years, about 30 trillion kilometers from the Sun.

The other issue is the sun and massive CMEs the closer Px gets to it or do you think that just a hoax as well.

Oxy, you've done it again. You've raised so many questions it's going to take me a good hour just to sort through it and think about the points you raise. However, I think the Black Madonna different, as is Kali (the dance of destruction is done without malice and Kali is not after collecting souls from what I know. That is what makes Lucifer different as Lucifer wants to be God and have people worship him. Yet we know that Lucifer was given control over this dominion and that those who know how to create heaven on earth will escape his influence. From what I know of those who are fully engaged in spiritual warfare, Reptilians are involved but I'm not sure about their relationship with Lucifer. Is it different? One friend who went through an exorcism spoke of the demons coming out of her that looked like dragons. To her this stuff is real.

As for the Oort cloud there is info below.

Tidal forces affecting the Oort cloud come from stars in the Milky Way's galactic disk with some pull from the galactic core. The tide results from the sun and comets being different distances from these massive amounts of matter. The force on the comets from these tides is greater than the perturbations of passing stars, and comets beyond 200,000 AU are easily lost to interstellar space. This pull contributes to the steady state which replenishes the outer comets that are randomly distributed away from the ecliptic plane.

The total mass of comets in the Oort cloud is estimated to be 40 times that of Earth. This matter is believed to have originated at different distances and therefore temperatures from the sun, which explains the compositional diversity observed in comets.

Typical noontime temperatures are four degrees Celsius above absolute zero. As temperatures move toward absolute zero, the kinetic energy of the molecules approach a finite value. Absolute zero should not be considered a state of zero energy without motion. There still remains some molecular energy, although it is at a minimum, at absolute zero.

The Oort cloud is the source of long-period comets and possibly higher-inclination intermediate comets that were pulled into shorter period orbits by the planets, such as Halley and Swift-Tuttle. Comets can also shift their orbits due to jets of gas and dust that rocket from their icy surface as they approach the sun. Although they get off course, comets do have initial orbits with widely different ranges, from 200 years to once every million years or more. Comets entering the planetary region for the first time, come from an average distance of 44,000 astronomical units.

Long period comets can appear at any time and come from any direction. Bright comets can usually be seen every 5-10 years. Two recent Oort cloud comets were Hyakutake and Hale-Bopp. Hyakutake was average in size, but came to 0.10 AU (15,000,000 km) from Earth, which made it appear especially spectacular. Hale-Bopp, on the other hand, was an unusually large and dynamic comet, ten times that of Halley at comparable distances from the sun, making it appear quite bright, even though it did not approach closer than 1.32 AU (197,000,000 km) to the Earth.

The Kuiper Belt and The Oort Cloud

There are presently nine known objects orbiting between Jupiter and Neptune (including 2060 Chiron (aka 95 P/Chiron) and 5145 Pholus; see the MPC's list). The IAU has designated this class of objects as Centaurs. These orbits are not stable. These objects are almost certainly "refugees" from the Kuiper Belt. Their future fate is not known. Some of these show some cometary activity (ie, their images are a little fuzzy indicating the presence of a diffuse coma). The largest of these is Chiron which is about 170 km in diameter, 20 times larger than Halley. If it ever is perturbed into an orbit that approaches the Sun it will be a truly spectacular comet.

Curiously, it seems that the Oort Cloud objects were formed closer to the Sun than the Kuiper Belt objects. Small objects formed near the giant planets would have been ejected from the solar system by gravitational encounters. Those that didn't escape entirely formed the distant Oort Cloud. Small objects formed farther out had no such interactions and remained as the Kuiper Belt objects.

Several Kuiper Belt objects have been discovered recently including 1992 QB1 and 1993 SC (above). They appear to be small icy bodies similar to Pluto and Triton (but mostly smaller). There are more than 800 known trans-Neptunian objects (as of early 2004); see the MPC's list. Many orbit in 3:2 resonance with Neptune (as does Pluto). Color measurements of some of the brightest have shown that they are unusually red. In late 2002, a Kuiper Belt object over 1000 km in diameter was discovered and provisionally designated 2002 LM60 "Quaoar". In early 2004 an even larger one, 2004 DW, was found (its size isn't well known yet, but it's almost certainly smaller than Pluto). And in late 2005 the discovery of 2003 UB313 (now officially named "Eris") was announced; it is very likely somewhat larger than Pluto.

A team of astronomers led by Anita Cochran report that the Hubble Space Telescope has detected extremely faint Kuiper Belt objects (left). The objects are very small and faint perhaps only 20 km or so across. There may be as many as 100 million such comets in low-inclination orbits and shining brighter than the HST's magnitude-28 limit. (A follow-up HST observation failed to confirm this observation, however.)

Spectra and photometric data have been obtained for 5145 Pholus. Its albedo is very low (less than 0.1). Its spectra indicates the presence of organic compounds, which are often very dark (e.g. the nucleus of Comet Halley).

Some astronomers believe that Triton, Pluto and its moon Charon are merely the largest examples of Kuiper Belt objects (Pluto can still be considered a member of the Kuiper Belt in addition to its classification as a "dwarf planet").

In 1950 Jan Oort noticed that

1. no comet has been observed with an orbit that indicates that it came from interstellar space,
    2. there is a strong tendency for aphelia of long period comet orbits to lie at a distance of about 50,000 AU, and
    3. there is no preferential direction from which comets come.

From this he proposed that comets reside in a vast cloud at the outer reaches of the solar system. This has come to be known as the Oort Cloud. The statistics imply that it may contain as many as a trillion (1e12) comets. Unfortunately, since the individual comets are so small and at such large distances, we have no direct evidence about the Oort Cloud.

The Oort Cloud may account for a significant fraction of the mass of the solar system, perhaps as much or even more than Jupiter. (This is highly speculative, however; we don't know how many comets there are out there nor how big they are.)

In 2004, the discovery of an object known as 2003 VB12 "Sedna" was announced. Its orbit is intermediate between the Kuiper Belt and what was previously thought to be the inner part of the Oort Cloud. Perhaps this object is the first of a new class of "inner Oort Cloud" objects.

But Kuiper Belt and the Oort Cloud are more than distant curiosities. They are relatively pristine remnants of the nebula from which the entire solar system was formed. Their composition and distribution places important constraints on models of the early evolution of the solar system.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Thank-you Mudra. That speech left me speechless. I couldn't stop crying. 'A little child shall lead them.' -- Isaiah 11:6 'I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.' -- Matthew 18:3 I appreciate your ability to appreciate, Mudra. "It is more blessed to appreciate than to pontificate." -- the angel orthodoxymoroni

Thank-you Carol. Whatever the names and mythologies may be - I am looking for the man or woman behind the curtain. Was it Winston Churchill who said that 'the truth must be protected by a bodyguard of lies'? I am very skeptical regarding any naturally occurring 'Earth Changes' which kill thousands, millions, or billions of people. Why is all of this cr@p surfacing at this critical time in the spiritual evolution of the planet? I'm considering it to be more lies and manipulation. Problem - Reaction - Solution. If masses of humanity are exterminated - I will call it 'An Act of God' - the Wrong God - who is behaving like a hurt and cornered animal. Sorry Lucifer/Kali - I'm just calling it as I see it. Sorry if I got the names wrong - but I think I've got the concept nailed. That dragon demon exorcism was both revealing and chilling. What would abraxasinas say? I'm glad I decided not to eat my dragon! But it might've been cool to enter the Council of Thuban!

I'm really not kidding when I say that I am attempting to harmonize the U.S. Constitution, the Teachings of Jesus, and a Modified Latin Mass. To the man or woman behind the curtain - this would undoubtedly be anathema and damnable heresy - but I consider it to be both an orthodoxymoron and the wave of the future. It's got to be simple. It's got to be historical. It's got to have mass appeal. And it's got to make sense. The artistic and organizational aspects of the Roman Catholic Church are to be highly valued - but there is something very wrong at it's core - which goes much deeper than the Cardinals, the Curia, the Pope, the Jesuit General, Vatican I or Vatican II. Father Malachi Martin knew exactly what was wrong - and he hinted at it - but I think he could have told us so much more - if he had only lived longer. I think that many of the American Roman Catholics and the sedavacantists would agree. I am not a finger-pointing triumphalistic Protestant. I'm trying to figure out who really controls the City States, the United Nations, and the Secret Government. I'm not necessarily opposed to these organizations - but I am opposed to the evil which I sense is behind them - resulting in this present darkness.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System SevernbookHPNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System Terminal+earth

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:46 pm; edited 9 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:41 pm

Carol wrote:
    We know that Astral Walker is claiming his ET resources showed him how Px is coming in and will effect the sun where the sun will expand (expect major mass CMEs) having a major impact on the solar system wiping out Mercury and Venus, then shuck its outer husk.

From Spirit creation takes place manifesting the world we experience .
    Matter, energy , space , time and therefore the galaxy , the planets ,the stars , our sun are
    mirroring Consciousness as it evolves .
    The Sun to me is reflecting our Heart . As we individually and collectively center in our Heart allowing it to fully
    expand and open so will our Sun expand accordingly not as a threatening process but rather
    as the perfect mirror of our inner transformation.
    There is nothing to fear about this . As Lionhawk points out the whole universe is a living being.
    There is only life and the expression of Life in perfect balance always .
    As understanding of who we really are takes place , as we recognize the divine process we are integral part of expansion
    takes place and Light floods in.
    So Within So Without.

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:43 pm

Thank-you Mudra for your positive perspective. Your posts are usually very healing - and in fringe and conspiracy research - this is worth it's weight in yttrium. I tend to swing back and forth between positive and negative - and I tend to swing alone. I keep wondering 'How do we really know anything?' Knowing - and Thinking We Know - Are Two Very Different Things. I speculate a lot - but I usually add a disclaimer - and sometimes a warning. I usually ask questions - and a lot of them are provocative and irreverent. I guess I want other people to find truths of various kinds - rather than me thinking that I have the truth - and then circling the wagons to protect me and my precious truth - and then making a fast buck on the side. I'm really not trying to make friends - and it shows.

However - after having said all of the above - I really am trying to passively promote a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System - based upon Responsibility and the U.S. Constitution. I've recently been trying to harmonize the Latin Mass with the Teachings of Jesus and the U.S. Constitution - as a part of this ongoing experimental project. Perhaps I have a little of your healing spirit Mudra. I really want things to be happy and peaceful - but I do not want peace at any price. I like listening to Sacred Music or Latin Masses while reading the Four Gospels (NKJV), the Federalist Papers and the Anti-Federalist Papers. This is so much different than Churchianity as Usual - or listening to Alex Jones (and I like Alex - but I can only take so much anger).

I've started trying to imagine what it would be like to travel on magneto-leviton trains to various Underground Bases throughout the world - which might include bases under the U.N., Washington D.C., the City of London, and the Vatican - and to travel throughout the solar system in unconventional spacecraft - to meet with various officials (human and otherwise), and attend various meetings - in a completely non-corrupt and non-secretive Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System. I am painfully reminded on a daily basis - that I don't have what it takes to do such a thing - even if it were possible - so I have to use my imagination (as faulty as that is). I started to write a book about this - but it scared the hell out of me - so I stopped. Ignorance is bliss - even regarding the use of the imagination. Come to think of it - I'm living in a Dream-Land, Dream-World, or an Imagined-Nation. One Nation Under Construction.

Once again - I am a United Nations Country Club Constitutionalist (UNCCC) rather than a Shotgun and Constitution in my Truck Constitutionalist (SCTC). I'm simply visualizing a Responsibly Free Solar System - going forward for millions of years. The Creator God of the Universe might drop in from time to time - just to say 'hi'.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System 0Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System Skylon-reusable-space-plane_1Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System X37b--127203020488748500Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System Triangle_ufo

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:04 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    I've started trying to imagine what it would be like to travel on magneto-leviton trains to various Underground Bases throughout the world - which might include bases under the U.N., Washington D.C., the City of London, and the Vatican - and to travel throughout the solar system in unconventional spacecraft - to meet with various officials (human and otherwise), and attend various meetings - in a completely non-corrupt and non-secretive Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System. I am painfully reminded on a daily basis - that I don't have what it takes to do such a thing - even if it were possible - so I have to use my imagination (as faulty as that is). I started to write a book about this - but it scared the hell out of me - so I stopped. Ignorance is bliss - even regarding the use of the imagination. Come to think of it - I'm living in a Dream-Land, Dream-World, or an Imagined-Nation. One Nation Under Construction.

Everything starts from imagination orthodoxy. Without it the world would'nt even exist. You have all it takes to accomplish your dream for you have the vision and your heart as the carrier wave.
    Write that book my friend and spread it viral . You've got the talent as a writer and you are truly inspired .And besides you can write so quickly that this book can be on the shelves right on time . No one else can do this for you but you can do it for everyone else Wink

Much Love from me

Hugs

mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:58 am

Thank-you Mudra. It just seems as though too many people write too many books - and once a book is written - the writer sort of gets boxed-in. There is something I like about just engaging in limited internet communication. In a sense - I am hoping that some of this reaches the right humans and non-humans who are making the key decisions which affect all of us. I really am envisioning a top down, bloodless non-revolution, to institute a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System. I really don't want to make a whole lot of noise - and then fall flat on my face - because I don't know what the hell I'm doing. I'd rather just plant a few seeds here and there - and let those who are well placed - carry the ball. Great things can happen when one doesn't care who gets the credit. I'm trying to make money in some other ways - but so far I haven't been very successful. It's hard to concentrate when one is contemplating Angels, Demons, Satan, Lucifer, Gods, Goddesses, Star Wars, Wars in Heaven, Enslavement, Extermination, Reptilians, Greys, Mind-Control, Abductions, Genetic Hybridization Experiments, Revivification, Soul-Scalping, Colonization of the Solar System, Theocracy, Persecution, Torture, Corruption, Civil Unrest, Martial Law, Suspension of the U.S. Constitution, Super Soldiers, Six Hundred Thousand Year Wars, etc, ad infinitum, ad nauseum, ad absurdum, reductio ad absurdum...
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System Skeleton_computer

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:29 pm

I just re-read the first protocol of the so-called "Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion I don't know if they are genuine or not - but what I read sounds all too familiar - that the stupid masses or goyim are incapable of handling freedom, and ruling themselves - and therefore must be ruled by force and deception - rather than by reasoning with them. I have heard this over and over again. Is this true - regardless of the source? I even recently concluded, in a state of discouragement, that the corrupt might very well rule the stupid, in perpetuity - because both are really happy with the arrangement - despite all outward appearances. Whatever the case may be - I continue to believe that We the Sheeple need to become much more knowledgeable and responsible - and at least pretend to be the New Elites. If my precious Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System (or something similar to it) is ever to become a reality - we all need to be a helluva lot more awake, aware, and responsible - and that especially includes me. As I have stated before - I will continue to look more closely at Solar System Governance, the United Nations, Washington D.C., the City of London, the Vatican, the Secret Government, the Secret Space Program, and the Underground Bases - in a passive and non-hostile manner. I feel a lot more like being an uninvited and idealistic hidden-partner of the PTB - rather than being someone who is fighting with them. Having said that - I will continue to blurt things out, as I encounter new insights and thoughts - and I will continue to place my foot in my mouth, and step on my...never mind....
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System 395px-Praemonitus_Praemunitus_-_The_Protocols_of_the_Wise_Men_of_Zion_-_The_Beckwith_Company_%281920%29

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:49 pm

Has anyone read 'The Federalist Papers' or 'The Anti-Federalist Papers'? They are amazingly detailed and deep. Why can't a thread such as this one proceed in a similar manner? Why isn't Solar System Govenance one of the most important topics, if not the most important topic, that we can possibly discuss? This thread seems to be dead in the water (just like on AV1). I think we're missing the boat BIG TIME. Conduit Closing.
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System Federalistpapers

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:35 am

Solar governance?

Gotta learn to walk before running.....

Self governance would be a start!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:47 am

Anchor wrote:Solar governance?

Yes... so true John Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:27 am

Anchor wrote:Solar governance?

I guess I'm sold on a solar system view - as opposed to a world view. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pfwY2TNehw I'm just trying to identify with those who run the City States, United Nations, Underground Bases, Secret Space Program, and Secret Government - as sort of a silent and uninvited insider observer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IvPIWzQcUY I really don't wish to fight with these people - even though I do wish to change just about everything connected with these institutions and activities. Think Galactically. Act Locally. The Queen of Heaven is presently a person or being of interest to me - in both positive and negative ways. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahjPQjQGdbU Perhaps it is productive to think big and small - simultaneously. I'm really just trying to understand the power structure in this solar system. I think power is way over-rated - but that it is still important to understand how it works. I once told someone that God had a lousy job - but that someone had to do it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6eTbhHE0jM They looked at me like I was crazy. I was crazy - and I am crazy. I can't even run my own life - so I'll be damned if I'll try to run anyone elses life. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyTJqn7GT5s We've only just begun. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvBCl3CBMXA It just might be morning in the solar system. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWnmCu3U09w

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System MNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System Scenicmilkyway_hepburn_big

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:40 am

I would like to make a distinction (If I may) as I see it not being made and for those just coming into the Information - It is necessary.

-//-

When We talk about Personalities at the Dimensional Level of Powers and Principalities (Such as a Queen of Heaven or a Planetary Prince, etc.) - Gender is really about an intended look for the moment and is not a selection which is Static. IE - It is scalable and changeable depending on the Entity's / Personality's intentions in relation to actions It is undertaking at any one time.

What I mean to say is that these Personalities can take on any Shape - Gender - or Position that They deem necessary so as to achieve Their Goals.

In fact most personalities in the Higher 4th, 5th and Upper Densities would be considered by Us as Hermaphoditic in Gender. That said - You likely already knew this Oxy. Its simply for People scanning the Thread who may not be aware of It as I'd seen that it had not been displayed yet.

Harp

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:06 am