tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+29
Linda
Suriel
giovonni
Micjer
enemyofNWO
devakas
solent
mudra
Carol
Mercuriel
MargueriteBee
starninja
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
Vidya Moksha
Beren
Oliver
SiriArc
Jonah
Instigator
Zedd
Lionhawk
TRANCOSO
tacodog
CetaceousOne
burgundia
lindabaker
Anchor
Brook
33 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

lindabaker
    lindabaker

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 17 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  lindabaker Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Yup, we are all disentangling from eons worth of karma right now I think. Everybody with no exceptions. This will be a powerful dark moon in Scorpio. We should use this time right now I think to deepen our contemplation, to rest and take a breath. What a strange ride it has been, shedding all of that junky old stuff. Talk about stale!
    Brook
    Brook

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 17 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Brook Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:02 pm

lindabaker wrote:Yup, we are all disentangling from eons worth of karma right now I think. Everybody with no exceptions. This will be a powerful dark moon in Scorpio. We should use this time right now I think to deepen our contemplation, to rest and take a breath. What a strange ride it has been, shedding all of that junky old stuff. Talk about stale!

Well, setting aside the karmic issue in all of this, it was like a wind blew through my whole being when I released it. A cleansing of sorts. And then my whole system began to awaken. All of my senses became sharper. My vision became sharp, and a light shot out of my heart area. Things started happening that were most profound to me. And that "knowing" came instantly. And even though I would require validation of all that I perceived, it simply was in that "knowing" that I realized who I was. And what I carried in me. I carried the spark of the creator in me, as we all do...but it was profound how it effected my very being. It brought me to that singularity that we are all seeking...and it came instantaneously. And to travel as I do became instant as well. No effort in this, as in the way of having to meditate to achieve it...it just comes.

I had always thought that the goal was to reach "astral"...but that is small potatoes to what is out there....and quite frankly is boring compared to what is achievable when you reach this part of yourself. For Astral is only the next level. And beyond is where you really want to go. That is where the real fun begins.
    Wink

I always thought that my "higher self" resided somewhere out there...above me....waiting to contact me with information that I carry. But the real truth is, it resides right there with you.....the true trinity is within. Wink
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 17 Empty WE

Post  SiriArc Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:36 am

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 17 2d6wpjt

Contact is all that it takes
    To change your life, to lose your place in time
    Contact. Asleep or awake
    Coming around you may wake up to find

Questions deep within your eyes

Now more than ever, you realize

And then you sense a change
    Nothin' feels the same
    All your dreams are strange
    Love comes walkin' in
    Some kind of alien
    Waits for the opening
    Simply pulls a string

Another world, some other time
    You lay your sanity on the line
    Familiar faces, familiar sights
    Reach back, remember with all your might

Ooh, and there she stands in a silken gown

Silver lights shinin' down

Nothin' feels the same
    Love comes walkin' in
    Some kind of alien
    Waits for the opening
    Simply pulls a string
    Love comes walkin' in

Oh, sleep and dream; that's all I crave
    I travel far across the milky way
    To my master I become a slave
    'Til we meet again some other day

Where silence speaks as loud as war

Earth returns to what it was before

Nothin' feels the same
    Love comes walkin' in
    Some kind of alien
    Waits for the opening
    Simply pulls a string
    Love comes walkin' in

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 17 8be96e22
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:04 pm

SiriArc...Thank you, that was lovely...and an excellent analysis of this process.

I'm hoping you all can understand that I only share this as an example of the things you can all do.
    And what it is you will find when those triggers cut loose and free you.

first step........Free your mind Wink

Namaste
    I love you
    sunny
    cheers
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:20 am

well worth looking at, well put together and some interesting links

Namaste

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:50 am

Its also worth noting that the OWL is an also used in the occult circles and symbolism, also we have owls on our paper money, washington DC also looks like an owl from above also worship at Bohemian Grove, where these elite ( illuminati) dress in robes and hoods and burn effigies at the foot of a giant owl called molek and perform a mock sacrifice and other disgusting rituals.

Namaste

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 17 Washington%20DC%20Owlred pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 17 Owl_bohemian_grove
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:12 am

Apparently the reptilians have a great fear of the owl, they seem to worship what they are scared of, manipulate by fake worship ... the owl is an important feature in our genetics hmmm very interesting.

Namaste

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 17 Whipsnade_chalk_lion_zoom_ge_500px
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:37 am

Back now, Had to take a break from the subject matter. And that is where I'm going now. The subject matter. The ritual event that kept me stuck in a room for thousands of years. This is an area of concern that needs to be addressed. For why did it take so long to get over the trauma? The very nature of such a thing can leave you first in disbelief, and second in denial. Denial that such a thing could even have occurred. And most of all my involvement in it. Because I'm the one who can't stand to see suffering of any kind. I'm the one with disdain of how we treat our fellow brothers and sisters in such a way that it appalls me to see such suffering. Yet I was involved in such a ritual? Be it through possession, or what ever you might deem it...it still had my energy signature on it. This is in fact how I held on to it for so long. In the disbelief that it could have occurred, and the evil intent of such an event. It held me back.

Now I had to really work through that pain and disbelief like you can't imagine. I had to work through it and bring some balance to it. I had to bring to the table that that is not who I am now, and as such I need to understand the pain and trauma...but I had to forgive myself, and balance it out. It was upon that realization that things started to evolve. I started to awaken to who exactly I am, and what I carry in me. I could not have done that had I not brought some balance to it and "cleared" it out of my field. Yep, it was a real job to work through it I tell ya. Work like I've never worked before...and I know work. I suppose that was the key...to understand what real work is, and apply it here. I had to follow through and see where it took me.

I'm also sure that before I could face this, I had to go through some real karma. And experience that which was shown to me on some level. How could I know exactly what I witnessed, without having experienced it firsthand? And then I had to go through a balance phase. One that allowed me to see it for what it was, without the rage that I might have felt, had I not been on the other end of the spectrum.

Now imagine where you feel you are in the awakening process. Are you stuck somehow? Do you feel there is something that calls you, but you're not sure what it is? You feel at times "triggered" by certain things, but are not sure what it all means? My guess is, there is a block of emotional baggage in there somewhere. Not necessarily of the nature I experienced. But still something that has you blocked. Something that has an emotional tug on your heart. One that won"t allow your higher self to come out and play until you work through it. And that is something you're going to have to do at some point. Because if you think the end all and be all is traversing Astral...think again. You are so much more. You can do things your mind cannot imagine, and this is why you love to watch science fiction movies...because it tells of of all the things that are possible within yourself, but you just cannot touch yet. It keeps it at a safe distance so you are allowed to view it at another perspective. That as an observer, instead of the participant you really are.

Now this thread is about "Egyptian folklore" and the red pill.......this is my journey of awakening to an Egyptian past. It may not be in your field to have experienced this past, however there is some relevance to you as well. What is important to understand in this thread is about the "triggers" that we all have, and to REALLY pay attention to them. Because chances are, those triggers are trying to tell you something on a higher level. Those triggers are you, trying to get your attention.

Here is a trigger I experienced yesterday. I work with energy, I'm sure by now you all realize that from the posts. Well, I was stopping at a fast food place to get some lunch. I rarely go to those places, so it's like a treat sometimes. I was heading for the drive through, and had the CD player on, at a moderate level. But I needed to turn it down to give my order. As I went to turn the radio "down"...the volume went the opposite direction. It went to the highest level, and quite frankly scared the crap out of me. It was what I deemed a signal. and as such I went home had my sandwich and went into a session to see what the message might be.

It turns out that Mother, as in Gaia, was in pain. something happened that was of intentional hurt. A poison was released on her. And she was ever so hurt. It was also released in a ritualistic manner...if you think for one minute they would let the day go by without a ritual on 11/9/2010...think again. It went down. And it was successful in it's painful intent. And Mother suffered. She is being consoled by many on many different levels. And the whole idea is to stop her from ascending. But here is the thing. They can play their ritualistic games...but this ascension is on a galactic level, and this whole solar system is fed up with this non sense. They can play their "ritual" cards...but they will not win this time.

So I will close this post and tell you ....pay attention to those triggers.....that's you.....trying to wake you up. Wink

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:57 pm

I am a witness as to what Brook spoke of concerning the CD player in the truck. Kind of surprises you when you get pinged like that. Even when she went to shut it off, it continued to play after after a couple of attempts it finally shut off. This happened yesterday. Today, I had to go to the town dump and usually I take Buster for a ride since he loves to ride in any vehicle. He didn't today. He got 2' from the front passenger door and just stopped in his tracks. That is a first for him. I did a scan on the truck and there was a residual energy there but it was a good one.

Something similar happened to my computer where the volume control screen would just come on. You have to touch a knob for that to happen. It happened 4 times. Brook saw that too. We have been getting a variety of signals here. And Buster knows when someone comes to visit us. He will stare at the ceiling and sometimes he will bark. We know something is up and we'll do scan to see what is up. So far we have been very accurate as to who it is. That's kind of freaky when you think about it. Can't say much more than that about it.

Something is up. Mother Earth is like a battered woman in my mind. I just know APATHY isn't going to solve anything. She sees "all" as her children. That includes the dark ones. It is in her nature to do so. She stated she was appalled that her children would try to harm her. I had to point out that these dark ones are not really her children. These dark ones have prevented her from ascending to the fifth during the time of Atlantis. And they are trying right now to prevent that.

The Crystal Kingdom continues to take a lot of lethal blows too. Brook and I have also witnessed that. If these dark ones continue to annihilate these crystals, you can forget about the galactic codes being received. What Kingdom is in charge of Mother Earth's communications? In a war scenario, what is one of the first things that you do to disable your opponent? You take out their communication devices. So not only are we getting blasted from the air with chem trails, poisoning our food, contaminating our water, propagating diseases, bombarding our brains with waves, and so on. In my mind there is a surgical process taking place and they are doing a great job accomplishing their agendas. What are we doing about it? Throwing a few prayers around? If love is the answer, where is all this love I keep hearing about? Such as the words on a screen where some New Ager will say, "All there is, is Love."
    Then these dark bastards blow another nuke. Or kill some more. Start another war and kill some more. Suppress every soul here while they enslave them. What is that Love doing about it? I see these dark ones love what they are doing. And that is destruction.

These Sumerians and Egyptians are just labels of a covert operation to control and enslave this world. Their real identities being Draconians and Reptilians. It is all the same for me anymore, no matter how it is dressed up.

All I know is that Mother Earth goes through tons of pain and we allow that to happen through this "law of allowance." We will let her die using this law and when that happens, everyone will die, including all of the other Kingdoms. That death will also effect the rest of this solar system because it is all connected. We have become our own worst enemies using New Age love and light to blind us. It is very "APATHETIC!" It will also be our demise. The assumption that we are going to ascend into the fifth is like counting your chickens before they hatch. If these dark ones get their way and kill her before things line up properly, you can take your ascension ticket and put it where the sun no longer shines.

Sorry folks, but I am very disgusted with the continuous abuse we allow with that stupid law. It makes no damn sense to me. Maybe the law is fine but the abuse of it just isn't.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:20 pm

Whoa Whoa Whoa - Why are You associating the Law of Allowance with destruction Lion ? This is not the path to take and it may perhaps be a misnomer on Your Part but please let Me state this for the record.

The Law of Allowance is to Assist whenever asked to do so and It is not - Do nothing (Which is the Law of Confusion)...

Simply put - Terra screams out for that assistance and so here We are. Now I don't know about You but I am doing everything I can to affect change for the better and so I have answered Terra's Invocation of the Law of Allowance. In fact - I am sure many of Us are hearing that call now...

cheers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:30 pm

Please understand as well that I make the above distinction with nothing but the greatest Love and respect for You Lion...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:40 pm

My bad Mercuriel.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:12 pm

If I may interject something here. It's not about the Law of Allowance, as to what we allow. But what Mother allows in the unconditional love for her children. And as such, she sees those doing these things as her children. As such she is the one who allows, and we have no say in the matter. No matter how we work at raising her vibration, or try to assist, we have to understand her free will in all of this, and her love of all her children, no matter what they do, she loves them unconditionally.

What a conundrum if you think of it. Here we are, wanting to relieve her of this madness, while all the time she want only for those who do such things to turn it around. And they will not. It is not in their field of their very existence to think in these terms. They want to destroy her, and pillage her, Abuse her children, and all the while she loves them too.

When you think of it in those terms, what we do to assist her would be termed the Law of Assistance...and it is not within our filed for her to allow..but for her to allow.

If I can speak for Lionhawk here, I saw him go through great pain yesterday in the recording of this message, and how he assimilated the information. He took it on as an empath and as such is feeling lot's of pain for this duration of time. He's still working on it, but it pains him non the less, and as such I have to be here while he works through it. And by his side is where I will be until he finishes processing this pain.

The fact is, we do not "allow" her to go through that pain but she allows it to continue, for the love of her children is unconditional.

It was no small event that occurred, and meant to slow her down. So we should all work on sending her a message of healing in a big way right now. She needs it.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Please understand as well that I make the above distinction with nothing but the greatest Love and respect for You Lion...

Wink

As an observer, I understand what you conveyed...and I fully understand what you presented. Many of us are here in a calling to assist....And as such I would say that it is in within our field in the Law of Allowance to send some extreme healing now. She does receive every bit of it. And she knows when you send it.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:09 pm

The real battle is being held in spiritual realms. And reptilians and all other dark creatures are being used by dark spirits . So our real focus is in this, to know always whom we are dealing with.
    All this that Brook writes is a tool, a mechanical vehicle for dark ones to attack us, a physical manifestation and she is doing a great job to put that darkness through light, to expose evil.

Armour of God ,which is written in Bible is a tool against spirits that are evil.
    Nothing else will ever help,since you can`t deal with spirits with physical weapons.

And think about it, when was the last time that someone was attacked or harassed physically?
    It`s very rare and if it happens ,it`s usually because a person didn`t have any spiritual defense against spirits.

Precaution is the key and good relationship with Creator and Christ.
    Only with Creator`s tools we can win this fight.
    Think about next sequence;
    read carefully and deeply think.

Ephesians 6:10-18

The Armor of God
    10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Follow the sequence and bear with me,
    How does one being attacked by spirits of evil?
    Why?

Your frequency is high and ever higher if you are good person, living the truth,justice,light,love,valor and rest of the good stuff.
    And picture this; you are being provoked by others or something happens in your life and you freak out, be angry, swear, hurting someone etc.
    In those situations your frequency starts to slow and accordingly your spiritual defenses are weaker.
    If you continue like that for a longer period of time then you start to have cracks in your field, crack in your shields against evil.

It`s that simple.

Then lies and deceits and false teachings and people believing in that... another weakening of your system...

And then if you are weak enough you are struck directly by evil spirits. And then they can play with you with all their games, physical hurting, spiritual ,emotional... abductions by their cronies ...etc.

Never before!

And if they attack you before ,then they are seeing you as a great obstacle in their road towards enslaving others. They become desperate by opening and revealing themselves by attacking you. They are then revealed and if you overcome them with aid of God then you`re safe for life -if you hold your trust in God. You are safe then because you KNOW what attacked you and what can you do about it!

Poor people 99% of them are in complete ignorance of what is troubling them in their life. And if evil ones jumped openly at you you praise God because you`re dangerous to them! You are like antidote for their machinations.
    They work in stealth so that victim never finds out who the attacker really is, gray ,reptilian,human ,when the root cause is evil spirit. Spirit that is hungry of your life force because it spent its own in hatred and evil pride.

So dear friends, reclaim always the power that we have inside, power of prayer,love and communication with God.
    Never forget that being close with God is the most precious thing you can ever have.

All those lies and things from the past in tech and all elsewhere is a vague try to take us apart from God and then annihilate us.
    All that monumental effort to kill us, enslave us. All this systems of keeping us dumb to be able to cut off our inner connection to God...
    WHY?

They know how close and powerful that is, for in a second you are there with God and all their gargantual effort are falling apart in just one second of our closeness with God!

Never forget that friends, never!

That`s why Jesus said that we should be awake always! Or we will lose our lives. Be awake always and hold connection with God always , be clean and clear in spirit, be good ,truthful,love others and be brave for all that is good.
    Be awake and aware of God always.

That is the most precious thing that we have and we are being hated for that.
    But in the end ,I don`t give damn (or rats arse as Carol would say Very Happy ) for their hate against me. They are at miss, not me Very Happy

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Be Brave For All That Is Good, Beren did you write that? This was so beautiful, the whole article, beautiful. I will read it many times, it lifted my vibration so high, thank you. We are brave, for all that is good. Thanks, Beren.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:22 am

Thank you beren for that article. I think I have been under some kind of attack lately.
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:10 am

Some monumental things going on right now on many levels, but all i see are people sitting on their hands waiting for something, waiting for divine assistance, waiting for the economy to tank, waiting for something to change, waiting for the "ships" to come, waiting for the "portals" to exit, waiting for the big earth events the fear merchants continue to sell us, waiting for the second coming, waiting for 2012, waiting for nibiru ......... this disgusts me actually, mother earth is getting internally destroyed due to a ritualistic agenda so where are her children when it matters ?? no where to be seen. very few have answered her call No No

Law of allowance is very accurate here i completely agree with lionhawk, we have to take responsibility for this. The universe will create a new law in our honour shortly The Law Of In-action and this will be a lesson known and understood by every form of consciousness through out the universe. (where magnificent gifted beings of the planet called earth were asleep and ignorant every incarnation and let a small group of low frequency beings of demonic origins control and manipulate the most gifted beings into in-action and thus the new Law was created)

All over the internet i see people talk, talk, talk but no action, so many arm chair experts giving their "expert" opinions and adding to the hot air stench of In-action

There are some of us that would give our lives to get mother earth through this shift, and unfortunately the vast majority that will be in bunkers sitting this out hoping that they will somehow get through the shift.

Mother earth will ascend, i have no doubt about this and i will ensure that i will do everything i can to make sure this happens(Just because its going to happen it doesn't mean we can now put our feet up and relax)each and everyone of us is going to be tested very shortly, how many will answer that call ? how many will stand up to that challenge or how many will be waiting for someone else to do it

Namaste'
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:59 am

Instigator, I am having the same thoughts as you. What are your specific suggestions for action? I personally want to know more details from Lionhawk as to what has taken place recently...the "poisoning" of the earth by a ritual. Would knowing details help prevent this from happening again? This is not a time for sitting back, there is too much at stake. Meditation and prayer and visualisation is wonderful. We also need people to talk about what is happening, to get the word out in places other than forums. And Colleen Thomas just doesn't cut it for me. I do not trust who is behind her, feeding her the quasi-information. Will it be sorted out before things get really outa hand? Suggestions, anyone?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:01 am

You won't really see much on the event except I found this...maybe this might clear it up a bit....but it was anything but unintentional......it was a ritual

And it was covered up, hence the reason you won't see much on it.

I arrived home at my normal time, about 5:50 PM. I took my wife out back to show her the plume. She was freaked out about it as well. She then said, "why don't I call John Doe?". I said, "yea, get him on the phone, I'd like to hear what he has to say". John Doe is obviously a pseudonym to protect my source.He is in the Air Force and works at Luke AFB. My wife got John on the phone, I told him what I saw and said this had to be rocket powered. He simply said,"you're correct. You do know they're retiring the space shuttle, right?" and I replied, "yes". He said, well, what you saw is the latest technology, it is rocket powered and it is orbital. It is to replace the space shuttle. So, I began voicing my concern given that Obama was in India with the entire White house staff and a battery of warships. I said, something is going on. He simply said, "yes, something is going on". I went on to tell him about theUSGS data posted here recently that almost simultaneously triggered every seismic sensor in the US and in fact across the world. He confirmed there was an event. I said, "was it natural" and he said "no". I said was it nuclear and he said, "yes, but unintentional". I said, "what country?" and he replied,"guess". I said "India" and he said, "yes". I inquired "an accident?" and hereplied, "yes". I inquired, "in a silo" and he replied, "yes". I asked him if there was anything to worry about, he said, "not yet, not stateside". He said Obama was there for containment and this is a HUGE deal.You will NOT read about this nuclear event on the news. But this is an event of epic proportion. That is virtually my entire conversation. I asked questions based on my own common sense and he answered "yes" or "no". This clearly explains why Obama took his entire staff as well as a fleet of warships, etc. This also explains why we are being distracted with "mail bombs" and such on the news. It also explains the seismic event that nobody seems to want to report in the news. This is what I know, this is what I was told by a fighter pilot from Luke AFB. Believe it or don't. I'm just throwing it out there.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/environment/humans/nuclear_du_radiation/news.php?q=1289181607
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:08 am

Now the above information in the last post, is not quite correct. And it is even tongue in cheek...it's suspect to it's content. However Lionhawk and I both know something happened, and were notified of it that day in the car. And it destroyed a major node of communication to Mother. It maimed her...but she can come back, she is just extremely hurt in many ways...and the biggest is that she said she is "appalled" at her children for doing this.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:22 am

Let me say one more thing....there was a great areal battle over India reported in the Bhagavad Gita.....what do you suppose they were really fighting for?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:07 am

Now add this into the mix....

On March 24, the United States and Pakistan will convene their newly launched strategic dialogue. Past engagement between the two countries has been neither strategic nor a dialogue. This time, Pakistan's delegation is likely to request a civilian nuclear agreement akin to the U.S.-India civilian nuclear deal that was initiated in 2005. Given Pakistan's history of proliferation, such a proposal would meet with howls of disapproval on Capitol Hill and in New Delhi, not to mention healthy skepticism among some in Barack Obama's administration. But Washington should not reject a deal outright: It could be a real opportunity to put the United States's troubled relationship with Pakistan on steadier footing.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2010/03/23/should_pakistan_get_a_nuke_deal
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:16 am

And one more thing...............very recent Rolling Eyes

Under Secretary Burns and Indian Ambassador to the U.S. H.E. Meera Shankar Sign the U.S.-India Agreement for Nuclear Cooperation Conclusion of Reprocessing Arrangements and Procedures.
    red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 17 Burns1

http://www.voanews.com/policy/editorials/US-India-Nuclear-Pact-Signed-100058884.html

A Nuclear "Pact" signed 90 days ago...............

Now ask yourself why Obama needed that many war ships on his trip....
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:45 am

In July 2009, New Delhi designated two sites for U.S. companies to build nuclear reactors in India. But a nuclear liability law passed by the Indian parliament in August 2010 is causing a rift with U.S. nuclear suppliers. Critics of the law contend India's proposal to seek legal redress against nuclear suppliers is a sharp deviation from the international liability regime which holds nuclear operators solely responsible in case of an accident.India would also like the United States to relax some of its restrictions on technology transfer to India.

What are the terms of the deal?

The details of the deal include the following:

• India agrees to allow inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Association (IAEA),the United Nations' nuclear watchdog group, access to its civilian nuclear program. By March 2006, India promised to place fourteen of its twenty-two power reactors under IAEA safeguards permanently. Teresita Schaffer,director of the South Asia program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, says these will include domestically built plants, which India has not been willing to safeguard before now. India has promised that all future civilian thermal and breeder reactors shall be placed under IAEA safeguards permanently. However, the Indian prime minister says New Delhi "retains the sole rightto determine such reactors as civilian." According to him: "This means that India will not be constrained in any way in building future nuclear facilities, whether civilian or military, as per our national requirements." Military facilities-and stockpiles of nuclear fuel that India has produced up to now-will be exempt from inspections or safeguards.

And this......................

U.S. companies will be allowed to build nuclear reactors in India and provide nuclear fuel for its civilian energy v program. (An approval by the Nuclear Suppliers Group lifting the ban on India has also cleared the way for other countries to make nuclear fuel and technology sales to India.)

What kind of technology would India receive in return?

India would be eligible to buy U.S. dual-use nuclear technology, including materials and equipment that could be used to enrich uranium or reprocess plutonium, potentially creating the material for nuclear bombs. It would also receive imported fuel for its nuclear reactors.

http://www.cfr.org/publication/9663/usindia_nuclear_deal.html

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:58 am