tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+29
Linda
Suriel
giovonni
Micjer
enemyofNWO
devakas
solent
mudra
Carol
Mercuriel
MargueriteBee
starninja
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
Vidya Moksha
Beren
Oliver
SiriArc
Jonah
Instigator
Zedd
Lionhawk
TRANCOSO
tacodog
CetaceousOne
burgundia
lindabaker
Anchor
Brook
33 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Brook
    Brook

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 9 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Brook Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:11 pm

Ahhhh.....beautiful! Resonate frequency strung together in a vibration.....bringing such warmth to the heart. How many times have you heard these vibrations of music that touched your soul? How many times have you heard an old song that brought back a memory of joy...or sadness? A vibration that touched your heart and had the power to bring back that memory? And in doing so brought about that same feeling. The feeling that actually touches your soul, right in the gut sometimes? So a vibration of sound can make you experience a true physical feeling? Indeed it can.

Imagine if you will, the flower of life. Not just as a two dimensional geometric pattern...but as a vibration. One that can construct in the web of life. Brings things into a perspective of creation. Then think about an atom. A simple dynamic structure....one of immense energy in a very small package.

If indeed it is the symbol of creation and life itself....would you believe it would be that simple to "create" within your auric field? And upon building it within your auric field....be able to have within you the power of creation? If that were so, imaging what power one would have by simply creating the flower of life....they could have a class, and teach how to build it in your auric field and literally have a field day on the creation thing. So when someone tells you, such as Drunvalo, and Astralwalker, that they can, in a few simple techniques, and classes teach you to build within you the flower of life, and learn all of the secrets of it...that which contains the basis of life creation. Well think again. That would be some powerful stuff to carry within you. It would liken you to a "God "I would think...and most assuredly an "ascended being".

In fact, it would be necessary to obtain great wisdom to carry that. Now, this is not to say, you cannot carry it. But to first carry it, you would have to be able to know and carry in you some true wisdom...wisdom that only comes with experience, wisdom that comes with knowing. And remember, one thing we know for sure, is that we have forgotten exactly who we are. This is in fact why, we are always in search of our higher self. To get back some of that "knowing", and wisdom. And in that state of forgetting do you honesty believe you would be given the key to life?

So what I'm trying to saying here is...it's not simply a 2D structure...or even a 3D structure...but a vibration and a living thing. It carries a life spark of it's own. One that goes hand and hand with the construction of creation. And it is not handed out to just anybody. You can create a "virtual" Flower of Life...but it is just that......virtual as in, "that which is not real". Just like the "Nexus" of the Star Trak movie....a place where everything is wonderful...but nothing is real. Wink

Does this version carry secrets in the geometry of it?....absolutely! Contained within it a CODE Wink

The big question to ask now is.....why did Osiris carry it on his temple?

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 9 Flower_of_life
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 9 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Lionhawk Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:36 pm

I like where you are leading us with this Flower of Life. Spot on! The Winner
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:31 pm

So one more turn before I get into that "stream" above the program....then I promise you will understand, why I have taken these twists and turns..... Wink

Resonate frequency.....

In physics, resonance is the tendency of a system (usually a linear system) to oscillate with larger amplitude at some frequencies than at others. These are known as the system's resonant frequencies (or resonance frequencies). At these frequencies, even small periodic driving forces can produce large amplitude oscillations.
    Now, for a moment lets go back to that "program" tentacle.....which is, in actuality an energy "stream" Remember how I said that the vibration of the resonate frequency vibration can touch the heart...and spark a memory, or a Feeling? As in the Eric Clapton video I presented. Beautiful...the heart chakra opens to the beauty of the resonate frequency, and the brain gets a memory spark. Wink

Resonances occur when a system is able to store and easily transferenergy between two or more different storage modes (such as kineticenergy and potential energy in the case of a pendulum). However, thereare some losses from cycle to cycle, called damping.When damping is small, the resonant frequency is approximately equal toa natural frequency of the system, which is a frequency of unforcedvibrations. Some systems have multiple, distinct, resonant frequencies.Resonance phenomena occur with all types of vibrations or waves: there is mechanical resonance, acoustic resonance, electromagnetic resonance, nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR), electron spin resonance (ESR) and resonance of quantum wave functions.Resonant systems can be used to generate vibrations of a specificfrequency (e.g. musical instruments), or pick out specific frequenciesfrom a complex vibration containing many frequencies.

Is it really so far fetched that ...there is a stream of energy.....that looks like a tentacle, and is labeled "Thoth"....with a branch ""Merovingian"...and a new age version...labeled "Michael"?

Talk about synchronicity. I was in a class yesterday, and talking to a College professor at a local community college. And out of the blue he tells the class, if they have teenagers not to show this site to them...but proceeds to show a program that runs on "binary frequency"..."binary" meaning using two "discrete" frequency. One being the "mark" frequency, the other being the space frequency.

in fact here is a basic sample of Frequency shift keying described.

Frequency-shift keying (FSK) is a frequency modulation scheme in which digital information is transmitted through discrete frequency changes of a carrier wave. The simplest FSK is binary FSK(BFSK). BFSK literally implies using a pair of discrete frequencies to transmit binary (0s and 1s) information. With this scheme, the "1" is called the mark frequency and the "0" is called the space frequency.The time domain of an FSK modulated carrier is illustrated in the figures to the right.

So now I lead you to an example that shocked me at first...but then was actually no surprise at all.....and I will caution against testing it yourself. Because.....my friends.....if you do not have a strong shield....and you incorporate this....you could be getting something you really are unaware of...

I bring you I-Doser...........

http://i-doser.com/storev3/

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 9 Crystal%20Meth
    Crystal Meth

$3.00

CrystalMeth / Recreational (VERY STRONG) / 35 Minutes / This dose seems to do both good and bad, but it is such a fine example of how a binaural dose can really effect your entire body. Expect increased energy and alertness, decreased need for sleep, euphoria, increased sexuality,excessive talking, sweating, visual & auditory hallucinations(hearing voices.) This dose literally freaked out several of our beta testers when they got sweats and reported hearing things from inside their head. This dose can often feel somewhat more like MDMA (Ecstasy)than a simple stimulant including a sense of euphoria, openness, and intellectual expansion. There can be a mild psychedelic component as the new user feels they see the world a little differently. The sensation of mind-expansion and openness quickly fade after the first few uses and physical and mental stimulation dominate the experiential effects. Because of some of adverse effects like sweating and auditory hallucinations, we have marked this very strong. Use caution!

http://i-doser.com/storev3/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=72&products_id=211

And here is one that caught my attention................. red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 9 30846

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 9 HandOfGod
    Hand of God

$199.95

Hand o fGod / Premium (Unexplainable) / 30 Minutes / A dose that has been a lifetime achievement for I-Doser.com, and only held internal to I-Doser Labs for a very good reason: It is n’️t meant for public consumption because it is considered just too powerful. It’️s like the Holy One reaches from the sky, as you lay with closed eyes, and shows you the universe, everything, infinity. Only 5 people have ever witnessed the power of this dose, and it was put away in the I-Doser vault for fear of release. Fluttering eyelids, great and almost supernatural clairvoyance, rings of light and great insight, but all this comes with a price. It could also bring fear, an unknowing realization of self,and a breakdown of all senses. Weeping, fear, anger: you need to realize with such insight could come bad consequences.

http://i-doser.com/storev3/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=83&products_id=261

With a forum attached to it....and a 16 year old that writes....... red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 9 808451

I am 16 years old, and I think my parents would be real pissed off if they caught me doing drugs (they actually found a empty pill box ofdiclofenac, which I don't caracterise as a drug-drug. Although I mixed it with Ibuprofen, and since they both are NSAIDS, hey shall not betaken together. That's because they makes the side-effects stronger,and I actually got high from it red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 9 Icon_confused)than I-doser. My mother is familiar with brain waves and knows about brain entrainment, so she knows that I-doser is just as safe as any other binaural beats that do not cause drug effects. red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 9 Smile

And another that writes....... red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 9 420354

"they don't stop there.. i've even found ones that supposedly simulate heaven and hell..

I'm listening to inhalant right now its making me want to go huff some paint thinner.. but the dose is frying my brain already i can feel it sizzling in my cerebellum..

And one more.... red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 9 599874

First I need to comment on how bad a lot of the ABC reporters are. Kim Komando is the stupidest person alive. Shes a sensationalist writer like all other "journalists" who try to spread fear when there is really nothing to be scared about. Her arguement on the effect of I-doser on driving is silly as well. Everyone here knows that I-doser cannot HONESTLY impair you enough so that you could get into a car crash. We may as well get rid of car radios too, I mean, they have music and music changes how you think, and you may get in a car wreck if you listen. I'm not making the argument that music doesn't change how you think, but EVERYTHING causes a reaction, doesn't matter if you read, listen, touch, etc.

Instead of listening to these red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 9 Evil DIGITAL DRUGGSSSS red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 9 Evil I'm going to go shoot some heroin, because its the safe thing to do red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 9 Biggrin

http://www.i-doser.com/forum/

Writing this on the heels of a report for ABC............ red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 9 808451

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/Drugs/Story?id=5544919&page=1

So I guess...it's Okay to do "digital Drugs" now? Zap some binary frequency tones into your ear phones and trip your brains out. It's safe right?

Are you kidding me? It's now legal to sell the "effects" of drugs and such to just anyone? If your 16 year old comes in and says..."Mom, I need $20.00 to go to the movies with so and so....".....then goes to the local convenience store and buys a pre-paid credit card.....goes to another friends house....and they sit around the computer and get a "virtual" high.....and this is acceptable??????? OMG!!!!!!

So I asked the professor where this technology came from ...and he stated, the government has been working on this for a very long time. In fact the heroin program is used in experimentation to ween heroin addicts off heroin.

So, it is now acceptable, and legal to produce the effects of drugs....and legally sell it on the internet. To your children. But wait..there is more...they sell sex there too..and a whole plethora of products to induce a brain stimulant. And as I've briefly check on this site..they have had many of these "legal" drugs available since at least 2005 ...if not before then. The "Hand of God" was added in 2007.

So I ask you again...is it so hard to believe that there is a "low frequency" program that is running, waiting to "tag' you with the truth that touches your heart, and feeds lies as well?
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:38 pm

Woah, Brook, that stuff is serious! What do you think about the NeuroCore Technology at doctors' offices? Is it similar, in that it is brainwave bending (to put it crudely)?
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:40 pm

What about some "healers" and channelers who put out "clearing music" and who also channel Thoth? Wouldn't their "albums" tag people as well? PM me for name if you are interested. I don't want to disrespect anyone without knowing the facts first.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:14 pm

lindabaker wrote:What about some "healers" and channelers who put out "clearing music" and who also channel Thoth? Wouldn't their "albums" tag people as well? PM me for name if you are interested. I don't want to disrespect anyone without knowing the facts first.

Woah, Brook, that stuff is serious!

You can say that again!

In fact, it's validation.....of just exactly how far this "Thoth" program has progressed. As for being subject to it, all I can say, is what I have been trying to convey in a few posts back...the importance of "shielding" is extremely important now. They are stepping it up, as they know their time is short here, and they want to gather as many as possible. Just remember this...they grab you in the heart chakra...and pepper "truth" so you "resonate" with it...then they instill the program.....be it fear, or blind acceptance.....leading you down a primrose lane....telling you this is the direction to go. And at each doorway they will be your savior...to follow to God knows where.

Of two different programs I was able to track....they have different directions....but lead to very similar lies. They are leading to a "source" of safety, when the time is at hand.
    red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 9 808451 You have to be able to determine what is best for you in these matters.

The most important thing I can advise in this area is...remember one thing...your energy signature is of this earth. To think you can simply extract yourself from Mother Earth, and survive...well I advise to remember first of all...that is who you are. And the God of this universe, our creator, will not let her parish without some intervention. She is too beautiful to waste for the sake of a few dark ones.
    red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 9 9755
    tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:59 am

WOW! Shocked

What about the 528hz (love frequency) http://www.528records.com

or 729hz (Gridkeeper's frequency)?

At least 5 years ago I read about experiments done with students with virtual reality programs. They predicted that they would have ready for market within the next 5 years virutal reality programs - as simple as a set of headphones, plug in a program, lie back enter virtual reality . They had problems with some of the students. A female immersed herself so much into the virtual reality, she did not want to come back to this reality. She ended up having to see a psychologist. As far as I know, I certainly have not seen anything like that on the market. A little off topic perhaps, but I think connected.

I haven't heard of anything like idose! I'm surprised. Is it addictive? Is there any physical damage? I now wonder just how advanced they are in binery frequency if there is something like this out in the market already.....yes, this stuff is serious.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Brook, let me first congratulate you to this thread, you really put a lot of effort and energy here. I'm greatfull for what you're doing here. Great stuff, known and unknown (at least for me) to find in this thread. I've been following your thoughts from the beginning but I'm sure you'll understand that I do not always agree with one or the other you've presented here. Only, and you should know me better by now Wink, please be aware that I completelly understand your points of view and your deductions and implications about these so important issues.

Nevertheless, there are few issues which I would like to point out. The most important one is:

The source, the message, the messenger.

During the process of searching for our own truth (and each one of us personally) we should always try to discern whether the source or the message/the messenger could be "from the other side" (what ever one might percept under the term "from the other side"). You've brilliantly deducted and discovered that there always is a "source" behind any so called channeled, or as Lionhawhk points correctly, first or second hand information that some humans are being able to experience or have been "manipulated to experience".

In the anticipation of the possibilty that each one of us on this earth (or the biggest majority) is really human (whatever human might mean), we should be able to use our common sense (but starting from our heart chakra and not from our mind) and really discern what's more important: is it the message that the messenger is delivering, or is it the "mean" or "good" source responsible for the message.

If we do so and stay honest with ourselves, it's easy to spot on that we as humans ARE really a very easy target for manipulations of every kind. But this doesn't mean that we should put all the messengers in the pillory. Accepting this, we should completely accept that each one on this earth (be it the woman you were leaded to become acquainted to, or be it Astralwalker, or be it Drunvalo, or be it...you just name one) has it's own right to experience their own truth according to their pre-set "arrangements".

We might "be aware" (from our own point of understanding) that there might be something wrong with someone's intentions. But just because "the messenger" didn't deliver the "desired message", we shouldn't condemn their behaviour and their intentions.

If I may quoute you once here (about the Clapton video):

Ahhhh.....beautiful! Resonate frequency strung together in a vibration.....bringing such warmth to the heart. How many times have you heard these vibrations of music that touched your soul? How many times have you heard an old song that brought back a memory of joy...or sadness? A vibration that touched your heart and had the power to bring back that memory? And in doing so brought about that same feeling. The feeling that actually touches your soul, right in the gut sometimes? So a vibration of sound can make you experience a true physical feeling? Indeed it can.

You see, this is more or less the same what Astralwalker described when he set an intention with his nexus meditation and with a little help of some "tools": bring the resonance of our hearts together, bring back the memories of joy and strenghtness, set some vibrational patterns that will touch our hearts and hereby help to change the psionic fields and the matrix with our "freedom" as a final goal.

Should I assume that you also have some "intentions"? NO, no way my dear. I will never do something like that. You know me, you know exactly who I am and you know that I'm not capable of assuming anything. I just accept...

Please do not understand me wrong: as Oliver said, no one needs a lawyer, so I'm not pretending to defend Astralwalker or any other that might have some "intentions".

But to come back to the most important part: if we all ARE ONE (and temporarely here on this earth as humans), so let us accept that the intentions of the messengers are from the purest origin! Nothing more and nothing less.

And if anyone needs to condemn something, than how about "the source" (or the tentakels), as you describe them from your own experiences. (altough this is also not so usefull if I my be honest here).

So sure, me myself, I'm just another tiny spark from our creator (the "real creator", not the creators of this illusion we call life). But this doesn't makes me less valluable than anyone out there in the ranges of the visible and unvisible universes and/or "dimensions".

And as such, so big and so even with the Creator, I allow and accept all and everything! Please think about this. I allow and accept all and everything!

The second and much more important issue I wanted to point out is:

Awareness thru technology vs. awareness thru sprirituality.

I will beginn with me and give you my own perception:

my whole being, i.e. my "currentself" (me writing this letters), my "higherself" (me commanding my "currentself" to write this letters) and my "wholeself" (WE as ONE observing ourselves here on this forum) tells me that we really don't need technology to gain what we're here for.

Technology has been needed and used by the same entities you perfectly described and debunked here in this thread, in order to facilitate some important advantages which serves "them" to maintain and control this environment we're currently "living in".

All from you described copies of various discs or some other "helpful" tools these entities might use (and these tools really exist), are just a temporarily sollutions and "they" (whomever "they might be"...label it Thoth, Ra or whatever) are completelly aware that actually, WE don't need any tools to gain that powers "they" currently and temporarily posess but will probably never be able to gain as we will.

What we need is only...us. You need YOU, he needs him, she need her, I need ME. Sounds philosophicaly? Might be, but it isn't cheers

We need us to finaly cut the strings and the boundaries of this illusion. Want an example? Well how about Jesus, the real one of course (and I agree here, all "His copies" are just desperate trying to copy Him).

And as last, I can only underline your permanent suggestions about shielding: WE SHOULD ALL BE WELL ADVISED TO SHIELD OURSELVES. Now and ever...as long as we are here and now, as we are, as vulnarable but very powerful sparks from our ONE creator!

Thanks again for this thread and I hope you're not angry with me for eventually getting out of topic here with this sooo long post.

with much respect
    malletzky

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:55 pm

Happy belated Birthday Malletzky Happy Birthday

Great to see you post!

I have to tell you something. In the last couple of weeks, some amazing things have happened in my home. Up till now, I haven't said what. I am very reserved about it. But what I want you to know is that this thread that Brook has authored is a break through in the current perspective in the Egyptian folklore. She has revealed or uncovered some major truths that TPTB have worked around the clock to keep covered from that time to the present.

In my opinion, it is vital that we discern with a clear lens. Everyone pretty much knows where I stand on the first hand vs. the second hand. And as Brook has said often enough, to validate it for yourself. To just say that, is being respectful to the reader and the reader should test it out if they so choose. Now what has been a great concern for me and I know I am not alone in this, is how others have manipulated their own agendas onto others, without any regards to the spiritual welfare to whom they may have influenced. It is a responsibility foremost and is often not applied in these matters. Take channeled messages for instance. As the messenger should act with responsibility but doesn't. Just throwing the message out there without testing what information the channeler has downloaded. Testing it before presenting it. And let's face it, many of these messages come from where exactly? Off Planet? In some other dimension?

For the sake of one's own integrity field, how do these messengers respect you by doing what they do? They simply don't. Instead they capitalize or PREY on your hopes. It doesn't matter who is doing that, but at the same time it doesn't excuse them at the same time. What I have found and have seen in the recent past on these boards is that someone ends up following someone who seems to have it together. They become good friends and it all goes back to my campfire analogy, to where the person who decides to follow gets compromised. I haven't seen one instance to where that did not occur. Then when the one who led, gets discovered, those compromised friends come to his/her defense, never understanding why this occurred in the first place. Why are others seeking retribution? Simply because this so called leader was operating under conditional parameters, which means they "TOOK" from whoever.

Accountability is what many seek who have a strong integrity field and not necessarily retribution. They only want the truth. Not to be manipulated by some program that someone is feeding to the masses. If we were to look at what we are all about in terms of trying to remember, none of us want to be lied to. To have a message you have to have a messenger, no doubt. But accountability and integrity should also be applied.

My point about all of this is that when certain principles are not applied, and the best interest of your heart is not being considered, you will surely be compromised.

What we need to recognize is that these programs are in place and there are those who are figureheads in those programs. If we separate our emotional body from our discernment lenses, we would clearly see the program and the messenger delivering it. Also the messenger's foundation. Holes and all. But many react first with their emotional body and never get to see with the clarity needed to discern. It is one thing to feel from the heart but another thing to feel with the ego.

Today, we find many who do not speak from the heart and deliver so called messages that are out to compromise you. A true friend would not compromise you. So if people are having some issues as to this messenger or that messenger, I can only hope that they gain the wisdom to discern the truth from these so called friends and discover they were never your true friend to begin with.

If it comes down to being compromised by buying a spinning crop circle DVD, which I did, then discovering my stupidity for doing that and knowing I got played for a sucker, more or less told me where my lesson had to be learned. I hope I am now the wiser for it. At the same time, it doesn't excuse the marketeer for promoting such manure in the first place, especially when he portrayed himself as enlightened. Let's just say I have trust issues with this character and out of good faith, I bought into his program only to discover that a crop circle doesn't need to spin to trigger something within you. Call me an idiot twice. A sucker once. If you want to play in a conditional Universe, then you have the free agency to do so. These programs are conditional and even if you act as though you are unconditional, these programs will attach to the conditional within you. Sorry to say, you will not find me joining any Nexus meditations or any other group meditations because of what most of them are tapped into. A conditional program. It all feeds the very beast that in our right mind knows we should not feed. That is not to say a group meditation is a bad thing. As long as it is not patched into a program, then I'd say go for it. Been there, done the latter and much more can be done with the latter. But the latter is more than a meditation as it requires spiritual action.

I'm very glad that someone like Brook has tried to point out these programs. As far as what has been happening in my home, we have received "MAJOR" validations as to her thread by some big players. 3 in two weeks. It has become an inside joke as to the question, "who will be our quest next week?" But if you never test it out, you will never know. As with anything.

Good to see you here! Hope my post doesn't offend you as well as that is not the intention.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:46 pm

First of all Malletzky....thank you so much for your long post, and I welcome more if you have the calling. It is much appreciated. You and Oilver both have my warmest thoughts, and I have always seen your hearts as being bigger than the sun itself. So please do not apologize for any words you put here, as I am quite aware that they only come from the heart. I have scanned your energy several times. Both of you, and only get good things. So know I welcome your words, being in alignment with what I present or not.

So I will start with the message and the messenger. As I have pointed out several times here, I do not expect anyone to believe a thing I present, only to find the answers themselves. I have even given several "keys" to do so if they choose. As not everyone, as Linda pointed out, can attain or achieve such higher dimensional information...can read energy, scan it. Follow it to it's source. And understand it's content. Believe me it is not something that I take for granted either. Many times when I reached this information did I question it. So often that I had several sessions on one small particular point of reference, which in several instances I found very hard to swallow. I needed to be given validation. And upon that validation, I would sit in dismay that the information received was even possible. Yet with the validation, I could not dismiss it either.

So I do not channel this information from any outside source. But yet I source the information. So I guess in essence, I am a messenger of sorts. But one that will be the first to tell you....do not simply believe a thing I tell you. Get a foundation going, learn how to get to the direct source of yourself, and go hunting for it yourself. As that is what I had to do before I could even sit here and present it.

Now in my giving of a message, I do not tell anyone anything that I would not tell my own children. As I love my children, and I love you all...we are all one in essence, and what pain you experience I experience. What joy you have , I have. Have I seen Astralwalker present this...yes. There in lies the next questions of reason.

I have seen Astralwalkers new book.....2012 Equation Solved....and I have seen his many posts. Do I believe he has our best interest at heart. ABSOLUTELY! He believes everything he has reported and than some. What's more....there is plenty of "truth" in what he reports. I have seen myself this blue energy wave he speaks of. And it's a key in and of itself. But this is my view..I invite you to see it for yourself....and not from some outside source.

I also stated in the very first post this information is only there to spark a "trigger" of knowing.....the very thing you have inside you, that is fighting this low frequency program I have spoken of..and the stream above it that is the source program which I will speak of next. I am of course not singling you personally but when I state "you" I mean anyone who wishes to travel that avenue of knowing what is in your heart, and how your heart will pull that knowing of truth..and in so doing get hammered with lies on another turn when the frequency that is permeating this planet at this time has one blinded by such 'truth".

I give you the opening of Astralwalkers PDF.........

My name is Pane “Astral Walker” Andov and before I go on, I feel a need to tell you this:
    “There were two ways of creating this file. I could have held back information which is
    stunningly bizarre, but true. This would be the easy way, staying within the comfort zone and
    communicating only that which would not challenge too many people’s sense of possibility.
    Or I could treat the readers like fully formed, fully connected multidimensional, adult
    human beings and communicate all the relevant information, including some which will
    stretch their sense of reality to breaking point. “
    As always, I have chosen the latter. It is not for me to edit information for the
    readers, it is for the readers to edit the information for themselves.
    It’s not easy for me to say this, but this letter is the most important information that you
    have ever received regarding events that are going to happen in the near future. I would like
    to ask you for your attention (PLEASE STAY WITH ME).
    For you to know on what ground I am standing, and how I know what I know, there is no
    other way but to get straight to the point: I have been taken and have had contacts with
    the ETs many times since I was of 7 years of age. I will not go into the details at this
    moment (we will deal with abduction phenomenon later) and for now I will just mention that
    my DNA has been altered,
    enabling me to use abilities such as Astral projection on a daily
    basis. For the last 3 decades I have been visiting Stars and Planets in space which are at
    the great distance from our Planet, and had contacts with the ETs. From all the visits, what
    was passed to me and which I clearly remember is that the human race is heading
    towards a great change, many spirits will return to the stars and something magnificent is
    going to happen.

Then on page 65 to 67 of his pdf he says....

The “Quetzal” extraterrestrial race is actually responsible for the delivery of most of the
    crop circle messages. Many of the mysterious lights, orbs and shiny flying crafts seen above
    crop fields around the globe, belong to the Quetzal race. This race is here to help us in
    these sensitive times we live, to make sure the Earth is not destroyed before the powerful
    energetic wave arrives and the reactivation of the RNA/DNA of life takes place.

And more on page 67....

Btw, Quetzal is one of the races that established a form of telepathic-astral contact with me.
    It’s only because my RNA/DNA was altered by them when my physical carrier was at the
    age of seven.
    To the best of my knowledge there are at least 200 more individuals in
    different parts of the world capable of direct communication too, and have similar altered
    genetics too. Good news is that with constant arrival of powerful cosmic rays, more and
    more genetic material is mutating, it becomes more active in human bodies and
    consciousness starts to experience great awakening.

But to be advised by this source information and told that to go into a super massive black hole is the most ludicrous thing I have yet to see. Sorry, but it is written by him...and I am here to tell you it is bad information. That is coming from simple logic as to the make up of exactly what comprises a "black hole".

Is there truth in the statement that " Good news is that with constant arrival of powerful cosmic rays, more and
    more genetic material is mutating"....yes indeed....but not the way he sees it. And I flatly disagree with his assumptions on this "wave"..... So okay..there you go...I have disagreed with some information. And in so doing invite anyone here to explain to me the benefit of exposing your "electric body"...your light body...your auric field to a black hole. I'm ready and willing to listen. But it darned sure better make some sense. As the frequencies of your being will be torn to shreds. Is that an advisable solution?

In fact...given the time I could go over much of the information he presents...but that is not what I'm here doing. I have no interest in doing so. I simply wish for those with eyes to see, and ears to hear listen, to instead of taking this information presented...and search for themselves the truth. separate the wheat from the chaff. Tap into it yourself, and follow that energy stream...see where it leads.

As I said before. I am not here to debunk anything...........
    I mean no disrespect to any "one" being..only the program, that allows discord.

And again....it 's good to here from you...I know where your heart resides
    red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 9 83084

Your other point I will be getting into in more depth...so I have not sidestepped your post and it's direction.
    Wink

Namaste'
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 9 Empty In General

Post  SiriArc Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:09 am

General Kind O‘ Stuff:

(Sparked From Above Posts)

The Mailman

The Letter

The Information(InFormation) Contained:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3435

Information

Regardless of Source

Is Neutral

Only Personal Resonance Can Determine Value

(i.e. The Most Profound Experience You've Ever Had

AS AN INDIVIDUAL)

might make others gag up lunch .......

S F W

Your CODES Were Fired

What Else Matters

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2139

*From a Higher Perspective, this takes on the Appearance of a CONE (maybe it's 4 units along the base and 9 units on the slope): In this Sense, the DOT / YOUR ESSENCE Looks and Acts like a SINGULARITY, like The ESCHATON - A "Cosmic Vacuum" TRANSDUCING and SYNERGIZING what is / was into Someting Different.......

*Consider: In the Cocoon, as the Caterpillar Dissolves, nothing is added : the Codes / Blueprints were established Before it ever came into Being. The Caterpillar was absolutely necessary for What Comes Next.......

TRANSMUTE > TRANSFORM > TRANSCEND

During '86, I was listening to a tape and heard the following statement: "One of the Secrets of Spirituality is that the Tree of Life is drawn upside-down with it's Mirror Image Above and Below".......

I stopped the tape and decided to draw this - rather than trying to draw trees, I let a equilateral triangle represent a tree - so the base would point up and the apex down.......So draw three vertical triangles: the middle is the Tree of Life so it's drawn upside-down: apex pointing up, base pointing down (i.e. the NOTCHING triangle/cone) -The bottom triangle touches base to base, the top triangle touches apex to apex - these are the Mirror Images.

Over the ensuing years, for me, this came to represent:

The Apex of the bottom triangle is a White Hole, “exploding" (in this Set) into the Exploration / Experience of Polarity / Duality: 1 Became 3 Became 7 Became Many - as WE Explored Both the (-) and the (+) in a Spiraling, Diverging way.

The base, shared by the bottom and middle triangles represents the Limit of Exploration and the Event Horizon of a Black Hole - Having gained the Wisdom and In-Sight, WE Exercise OUR Free Will and step ACROSS into the middle triangle and start Spiraling in the opposite direction, Converging toward the Apex - The Singularity / Eschaton: Many Became 7 Became 3 Became 1 - The CAPSTONE of this Apex is Where / What WE are NOW.

The top triangle touches the middle one Apex to Apex and represents another White Hole - EMERGENCE from the COCOON into a VIRGIN FUTURE.......

EVERYBODY and EVERYTHING is GOING TO MAKE IT - It's DESTINY - The CHOICE AND DECISION was Exercised "Long Ago".......

https://2img.net/h/i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/TripleTree.jpg

Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:49 am

You know what, it came to me to write here and this;

There is no need to join any meditation groups.
    There is no need to join any religion or church or sect or denomination either.
    There is no need to join Freemasons or other secret societies of any kind.
    There is no need to be in political party or any kind of social movement with a name.

The only thing you will ever need to do is to right now sit down and talk to Creator.
    Call on him and ask that he lights your souls and give you love and understanding.
    And if you were honest and genuine , then watch miracles happen before your very eyes and all senses!

And then the greatest of the miracles will happen, you will realize that you are connected with all since you are connected with Creator. Then you belong to heavenly organization built by Creator himself.
    Creator is spirit and it will give you all understanding little by little along with Love.

All these people joining something from above written are joining that things because of thinking that they will arrive to knowledge with shortcuts. Real Knowledge with big "K" comes from the source . And all others are bits and pieces...

Sure all can do what they please but all have to realize that you will only get what you asked for.
    And if you fancy asking for truth in above quoted things such as religions,organizations,secret societies... go search there, and good luck with what you find.

And in the end , you don't need anything to feel connected with people and life around you or in space, you don't need anything when you are one with Creator, Creator opens all doors and perceptions. You only need to want that. It reqires an genuine heart who is able to cast down all illusions and talk with Creator.

Question never was do you believe in God...
    Question always is DO YOU BELIEVE GOD?

Be blessed everybody!
    Very Happy
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:07 am

Beren wrote:...

There is no need to join any meditation groups.
    There is no need to join any religion or church or sect or denomination either.
    There is no need to join Freemasons or other secret societies of any kind.
    There is no need to be in political party or any kind of social movement with a name.

Beren, exactly my attitude. Nothing more and nothing less.

Very Happy

respect
    malletzky
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:55 am

Ok Beren.. i really like what you wrote there..it is my attitude too...and I resonate with it 100%.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:08 am

I agree Burgundia!

I especially like this part...........

And then the greatest of the miracles will happen, you will realize that you are connected with all since you are connected with Creator.Then you belong to heavenly organization built by Creator himself.
    Creator is spirit and it will give you all understanding little by little along with Love.

All these people joining something from above written are joining that things because of thinking that they will arrive to knowledge with shortcuts. Real Knowledge with big "K" comes from the source . And all others are bits and pieces...

Good post Beren!
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:12 am

Beren said:

And in the end, you don't need anything to feel connected with people and life around you or in space, you don't need anything when you are one with Creator, Creator opens all doors and perceptions. You only need to want that. It reqires an genuine heart who is able to cast down all illusions and talk with Creator.

Question never was do you believe in God...
    Question always is DO YOU BELIEVE GOD?

Be blessed everybody!
    Very Happy [/quote]

Beren, your writing is wonderful, as usual. I hope I was successful in highlighting in red the remarks I found so, well, remarkable: The understanding is little by little. And it does come wrapped up in Love from Creator. Creator opens all doors and perceptions. I think THAT is what people fear: they fear their own personal power. That's what has been the problem all along. Now, when Creator starts opening those doors of perception, and gives us as individuals certain knowing and talents and synchronicities, who are we to doubt him/her? Why are we so afraid? What caused these insecurities (other than the programming of our religious institutions)?

Okay, my main question is this: are we teaching our children about the understanding? By "organizing" in order to teach, we are "once removed" and therefore does that cycle start up again, and how do we prevent that?...Food for thought today. Linda

Last edited by lindabaker on Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spacing and highlighting corrections)
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:39 am

Oh boy.....so much information over load......hahahaha. geek and I especially want to address SiriArc's post. that singularity.....in stark white it certainly is Wink
    That stark white has brought many to the brink of insanity......so before I go on. I must address this upper stream. And it will take some concentration to write, as I wish not to make it anything but understandable. I have no interest in doing anything but "making it simple" red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 9 849210
    So I bring you Lunatic Fringe.....while you wait....and then two more that are pertinent in lyric and message...... red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 9 215880

They're not going to win this time
    Cool

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:16 pm

Ahh..there ya go...more resonate frequency red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 9 21327 I'm particularly partial to music as that is what I did for ten years of my life before I got drawn to do a real job....argh geek

But the kids needed a mother who could provide little things like medical insurance.....steady income...you know..the basic structure that this matrix has told us we must adhere to. Rolling Eyes

So, the children are all grown up, and here I finally am...free at last...woo hoo...yippeeeeee cheers

But from the very beginning, I knew there was "something"......something that drew me...but I simply was too busy to find it. So busy in fact that, as a single mother, I worked night and day....spent days where I did one job, got off work to go to school..then proceeded to my night job. Having only one day off a week. Where in the heck did I have time to 'find myself"? I spent most of the time "doing" for others. Finding joy in that...but felt there was "something"
    missing. roughly 18 years ago I decided to search what it was that kept nagging me. And in the process learned many important things. Having many pit falls, and having to work through things within myself that kept me in the blind. The biggest of which was my broken heart. I had to work through some real pain there. And it was one of the hardest things to get past. You see, I lost my oldest son's father in a terrible accident to a drunken driver. It made absolutely no sense in my mind. And many times I cursed God, our creator. I could not understand why. With much pain and work to see exactly why, I finally understood. And I made my apologies to the creator. I truly did not understand. Now the "why" is not something I wish to share here, as it is irrelevant. But the reason I bring this out, is because it kept me from being able to see a bigger picture. And how having a broken heart will actually impede your growth if you hang on to the pains that surround you. That is, by not working through them. It is the most difficult thing to work through pain on that scale. And as a result, I carried him with me. I could not let him go. As a result he also stayed with me...but I did not realize that. It took me a good year before I realized it, and finally let him go. I met with him, had a talk...and told him I was sorry for keeping him in that state for so long. He said to me..."don't sweat it...it's only in the blink of an eye in time."
    We had something very special. I thought he was my "soul mate"....but later, although it was extremely precious and rare our relationship....not found just anywhere.....that he was in fact not my soul mate.
    I have since met my soul mate, and have validation of that. Validation that is extraordinary. But that is another story...and my point in all of this talk? To bring the realization, of how one act of life can hold back your growth. And the most important area of that growth..the heart. The heart that I have been telling you in this thread that will grab your attention, and lead you to "truth". The heart that beckons your soul, in recognition of just who you are, and where you came from. If you do not work through it, whatever it might be, it will block you from receiving the connection to your higher self. So you have to buckle down and 'clear' it. It not the most pleasant thing either, when you have to go through it. In fact, many, was the time I simply wanted to turn it off, and just carry on in that state of blindness. At times it was just too painful. But in the end, I'm glad I did, and I'm so grateful to that higher source that kept prompting me to march on.

Now what does this have to do with that "upper stream" you say? Well, first of all, it kept me from searching for the truth.....that God, our creator was not to blame in any of it. And how many do you know of, have you met, that are bitter at a very similar reasoning. And how stunted in their growth..their will to carry on in "wholeness"?...To grow and forgive and carry on?The heart center that tells you.....Love is all there is.......and if that were true...than why the mess we find around us? Why the "power"struggle of the PTB..that claim power over the masses. Creating this illusion of control. Maybe it is better said.....Love is all that "matters".......as our creator would have it...but then threw in "free will". It is the heart center that also searches for the truth, and in that search will hear the truth. so listen with your heart, as it does not lie to you. It will only be confused when being manipulate by your own self created blocks, that allow the program to enter with the lies. Remember the heart chakra runs on frequency.

With that
    free will, the PTB have run rampant. Using the all seeing eye as their symbol...above a pyramid. Imagine that. And giving you a story of the Gods that ruled and influenced at that time. Using Ptah as a symbol of the Freemasons.....knowing he was not only depicted with scales, but also green.
    Giving you the Emerald tablets as a temp-let of wisdom for the likes of Thoth...who is said to also be a God of the Mayans.
    As well as a philosopher of the Greeks.

I give you these words again....Thoth.............

Remember and heed my words,
    for surely will I return again
    and require of thee that which ye guard.

Aye, even from beyond time and
    from beyond death will I return,
    rewarding or punishing
    Then raised I my staff and directed a ray of vibration,
    striking them still in their tracks as fragments
    of stone of the mountain.

Then spoke I to them in words calm and peaceful,
    telling them of the might of Atlantis,
    saying we were children of the Sun and its messengers.

Cowed I them by my display of magic-science,
    until at my feet they groveled, when I released them.

Doesn't that make you want to sacrifice your children, so you don't make this god angry? Keeping him fed...happy and fat? Yes my friends, if Love is all there is, than why did innocent children have to die to feed the Gods? Did these Gods not have the "power" to feed themselves? Why would a civilization as advanced as the Mayans, devising a calendar to predict the end of a "cycle"...not have the compassion necessary to protect their children from harm. Why did they feel compelled with all of the advanced knowledge they carried to carry on sacrifice? And in case you were not aware...the Egyptians did plenty of "sacrifice"...it's just not something you see much publishing of...but it was VERY prevalent in Egypt to "sacrifice".

And yet in the same set of writings is written............

Lie in the sarcophagus of stone in my chamber.
    Then reveal I to him the great mysteries.
    Soon shall he follow to where I shall meet him,
    even in the darkness of Earth shall I meet him, I,
    Thoth, Lord of Wisdom, meet him and hold him
    and dwell with him always.

Built I the Great Pyramid,
    patterned after the pyramid of Earth force,
    burning eternally so that it, too,
    might remain through the ages.

In it, I built my knowledge of "Magic-Science"

so that I might be here when again I return from Amenti,

Aye, while I sleep in the Halls of Amenti,
    my Soul roaming free will incarnate,
    dwell among men in this form or another. (Hermes, thrice-born.)

This Thoth, sure did get around.......patterned after the pyramid of earth force......and what force might that be? Frequency of earth force. Generated by what? Could I be referring to the Discs? Indeed I am.

Lets talk for a minute about the original discs of Atlantis. Which to some had the power of the Gods.....brought by an alien group of geneticists. The felines. Brought here for the intended purpose first and foremost to bring "resonate frequency" between earth frequency and bring intelligent life here on earth. Coding with aspects of the flower of life itself. With many other properties that would astound. For example....healing. regenerating, longevity. And then you get a faction of beings that visit here and see these properties. And wish to copy it..and even steal it. There goes the sinking of Atlantis, and the removal and theft of the discs. Brought to Egypt. Knowing they cannot keep them without a fight, they duplicate it. And then get a visit from RA. As depicted in the mural that Wayne Hershal portrayed in his video at the beginning of this thread. The one that showed Ra..visiting Egypt, landing on the back of the Spinx. And he took back the discs. Gave them a time line to make it right, after the destruction of Atlantis,
    and the dimension collapse of yet another world with 200,000 light beings who just got rescued last march. It was intended for the 200,000 coming to assist with their 5D frequency. This is why they were stopped by Thoth, Ptah, and Osiris. This is when Mother Earths time line to ascend into the fifth, went from the fourth to what we have now, our 3D existence. Intended to ascend to the fifth, her time line got thrown off.

Here, you have us left with only the duplicate discs. But only running at about 20% strength. Just enough to use for the purpose of generating a frequency that will compress and augment the DNA. Augmenting up 1/2 a step with these duplicates to alter the DNA that is in resonate frequency here now. And I give you the upper stream.

I traced the source of this stream to several places. One is in Denver (no surprise there), one in Arkansas, near a mountain with a crater that has diamonds in it, and one on the shores of Chesapeake Bay. I also saw one source in the basement of a church on the outskirts of London. But there are many more here generating this frequency. Sending out a signal that effects the DNA of every living thing here by approximately 1/2 a step.
    And the technology of the duplicate discs now keep us in that 3D construct...only able to travel with the Merkaba. Incomplete as it were. And in that, forgetting the primary mission here, to raise the frequency, and help Mother ascend to the fifth as that was what was the intended purpose of the Original discs and it's purpose here.

Last edited by Brook on Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:22 pm

Brook, keep writing, thanks, this is amazing. Linda
    tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:57 pm

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING BROOK! red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 9 193366
    I understand very well pain and sorrow. Thank you for sharing that, Brook, it definately hit a nerve with me.
    What you have uncovered truly makes a whole lot of sense. What a connumdrum.
    Thank you for all your time and energy put into this thread. It is greatly appreciated. red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 9 374937
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:53 am

Thank you Linda and Tacodog.

As it would happen, I have a lot more to write about. This is only the tip of the iceberg so to speak. Rolling Eyes

So as you may have detected I use lots of energy to write this, and that last post took lots of it. As I was writing about it, I had to tap into it, and just in doing that alone took great concentration. As in tapping into it, caused several problems. It does not want to be recognized. Sounds strange I know. But that is what happens when you deal with energy signatures.

I will add more once I get my own energy back at full strength, as that really took it out of me. Again, I know that sounds strange...but that is the way of it. Wink

And last, keep in mind what I started off with there, if you clear yourself, and build a foundation of strength, shield and ground...you too can read these very same energy signatures. red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 9 849210

But I will also add....keep your eye open for that program...and don't get tagged on the way....
    Namaste'

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:35 pm

Whew..Oh boy...I have to add a huge caution, and my next few words please take heed. This type of energy work I do is extremely powerful.

As in the resonate frequency of music, and how it makes you feel good....tapping into frequency can also be bad if you are not familiar with the energy signature. Case in point. Upon writing that last post about the upper stream, I actually had to tap into it again as I wrote, to read how it worked. The compression and augmenting factors. It was quite difficult, as not only did it take up lots of my personal energy, it is of a very low frequency, and I run on a high frequency. Not recommended for the beginning energy worker, who is just learning to utilize such energy to "read".

Now I have lots of experience in doing this. In fact I can do amazing stuff with that energy, but it took lots of work to evolve to that point. And in all of that experience here I am, tapping into a source energy stream, and I started getting sick.. In fact as soon as I hit "send" on that post I started getting Ill. My stomach was doing flip flops, and my energy was way down. As I said, it took a lot out of me writing it. And this energy stream recognized me there.....poking around. But I kept up with it, in fact I fought with it several times in my writing alone. Several times did I erase and re write it, as it wanted to take control of me. When I would read what I wrote..it was not what I saw, so I erased and rewrote. Three times in fact, until I was satisfied as to what I saw. After sending it, here is where it got me....I relaxed ...let my depleting energy down...and down went my shield.

With my shield down guess what happened next? I got tagged by a 15 inch tentacle.....black in color. And at this point my energy was down so far, if I had not had my mate there, who is able to read energy, I would not have been able to find it. I knew it was there..I even said to my mate...scan me, I think I have a tag. And sure enough, he found one in my back, around the area of my right kidney. He also remove it for me. My energy at that point was so low, I could not have done it myself.

My point in telling you this is that no matter how much experience you have, you can get into trouble. And yesterday I did. But I had to get this information out, and in doing so, it could have been bad, had I not has someone else there to assist me when I was down.

Now that tag started making me very ill. Sick in the stomach, I was even turning pale in color. As soon as he remove it, I got relief. so here you have a " frequency" that can actually make you ill. And at this moment I am simply working on regaining my energy. This program and the upper stream are nothing to mess with...even if you are experienced, I do not recommend doing anything except reading the signature and getting the hell out of there. I was tapping straight into it, to see how it worked...not the wisest thing to do. And had I not had someone around me to assist me...I would have been in serious trouble getting back my strength, and removing the tag.

But in the end, the tag has been removed, I am no longer feeling sick..just a bit weak energetically. And I do feel it was worth it. As I discovered the "compression and augmentation" of how it worked. That was quite interesting
    Wink
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:10 pm

Sorry - I don't know how these dupes happened. Dupe happens! I'll just add to the dupe. A couple of you mentioned that something didn't feel right in connection with the Tibetan writings. I think we have to face the fact that EVERYONE and EVERYTHING is a mixture of good and evil - including the Gods and Goddesses. We really do have to pick and choose. The closer one comes to a saint - the less saintly they appear to be.

Once again - what do you folks think about the following possibility: Aldebaran > Sirius > Tibet > Babylon > Egypt > Greece > Rome > Roman Catholicism > Nazi Party > New World Order? I've been playing hooky from this thread - and I have become quite interested in Shiva/Kali, the Trinity Goddess, and the Queen of Heaven. See the 'Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess' thread. Take a look a the 'Infiltration of the New Age' thread also. It's amazing. Now it's time to catch up on this thread.

I'm thinking that we need to study all of the connected words listed above - as a unit - rather than in isolation - to really understand what's going on.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:12 pm

Who is behind all of the ancient theologies, mythologies, gods, and goddesses? Who is the man or woman behind the curtain?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:47 pm

Amazing that you put Tibet there...I read some of the Tibetan teaching lately and started feeling depressed and sad..i had to stop to regain balance...

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:58 am