tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+29
Linda
Suriel
giovonni
Micjer
enemyofNWO
devakas
solent
mudra
Carol
Mercuriel
MargueriteBee
starninja
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
Vidya Moksha
Beren
Oliver
SiriArc
Jonah
Instigator
Zedd
Lionhawk
TRANCOSO
tacodog
CetaceousOne
burgundia
lindabaker
Anchor
Brook
33 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

devakas
    devakas

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 15 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  devakas Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:09 pm

Brook wrote:With knowing does come freedom...so free your mind........let go of that rational mind, and find that spark inside you that cries to be known. You won't be sorry. You will not find it here. You will not find it on the internet. You will not find it in a book or on television. It resides in your heart. And it wishes to speak with you if you will listen. That is where the real truth resides. It is born of love, and will give you back that love...you only have to let go of the "rational" and free your mind. It will show you what you are made of. And what you can manifest, as you do it daily in a very unconscious manner. Imaging the possibilities that lie inside you waiting to emerge. I used to have a very skeptical rational mind...and it took validation to understand what was going on. I got my validations. And daily, do I marvel at what is brought to my attention.

thank you Brook! feels like at home...

It reminded Rabindranat Tagore's Unending... poem

I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times…
    In life after life, in age after age, forever.
    My spellbound heart has made and remade the necklace of songs,
    That you take as a gift, wear round your neck in your many forms,

Whenever I hear old chronicles of love, it's age-old pain,
    It's ancient tale of being apart or together.
    As I stare on and on into the past, in the end you emerge,
    Clad in the light of a pole-star piercing the darkness of time:
    You become an image of what is remembered forever.

You and I have floated here on the stream that brings from the fount.
    At the heart of time, love of one for another.
    We have played along side millions of lovers, shared in the same
    Shy sweetness of meeting, the same distressful tears of farewell-
    Old love but in shapes that renew and renew forever.

Today it is heaped at your feet, it has found its end in you
    The love of all man’s days both past and forever:
    Universal joy, universal sorrow, universal life.
    The memories of all loves merging with this one love of ours –
    And the songs of every poet past and forever.
    Instigator
    Instigator

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 15 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Instigator Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:09 am

lindabaker wrote:Verrry Interrrestink! Please see my post number 142 in Phaseshift thread. For some reason, I didn't feel good about this Hathor meditation thing coming up on the 31st of all days! I'm not superstitious, but I don't think its good to ignore an emotional feeling. My emotional take was one of feeling unmotivated (at best) to participate. Besides, who the heck are the Hathors, anyway. I don't have enough information.

Chris Thomas has mentioned an ET race called the Velonwhich are located behind the constellation of Sagittarius, this system has two suns and eight planets, three planets orbit one sun and four the other and one planet orbits both suns. This duel sun orbit planet is known by the inhabitants as Nibiru and they call themselves the Anunaki. Velus solar system he says its called, this system comprises of six races Junda, Moira, Owa, Annunaki and Hathor the other unknown but mentioned in his book.

His information is that the Hathors are related of the annunaki, this is something that is not mainstream but explains alot of things. One thing for sure, nothing good come from nibiru and its surrounding planets. Suspect

Hathors are known to be the creators of this grid that mind controls us, also a strong part of the program that surrounds us, channelers whom seek outside knowledge will find themselves getting false information from this race. Hypnotize
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:12 am

[quote="Brook"]Well, Instigator, I would like to share one of your videos that intrigued me.....inter dimensional travel perhaps?

I will make some more when I get some time, and show what's going on around the sun, the activity's are off the charts lately, in one week alone you can get hundreds of anomalies, so it will be something people may be interested in looking at I love you

Namaste
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:29 pm

devakas wrote:
    Brook wrote:With knowing does come freedom...so free your mind........let go of that rational mind, and find that spark inside you that cries to be known. You won't be sorry. You will not find it here. You will not find it on the internet. You will not find it in a book or on television. It resides in your heart. And it wishes to speak with you if you will listen. That is where the real truth resides. It is born of love, and will give you back that love...you only have to let go of the "rational" and free your mind. It will show you what you are made of. And what you can manifest, as you do it daily in a very unconscious manner. Imaging the possibilities that lie inside you waiting to emerge. I used to have a very skeptical rational mind...and it took validation to understand what was going on. I got my validations. And daily, do I marvel at what is brought to my attention.

thank you Brook! feels like at home...

It reminded Rabindranat Tagore's Unending... poem

I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times…
    My spellbound heart has made and remade the necklace of songs,
    That you take as a gift, wear round your neck in your many forms,

Whenever I hear old chronicles of love, it's age-old pain,
    It's ancient tale of being apart or together.
    As I stare on and on into the past, in the end you emerge,
    Clad in the light of a pole-star piercing the darkness of time:
    You become an image of what is remembered forever.

You and I have floated here on the stream that brings from the fount.
    At the heart of time, love of one for another.
    We have played along side millions of lovers, shared in the same
    Shy sweetness of meeting, the same distressful tears of farewell-
    Old love but in shapes that renew and renew forever.

Today it is heaped at your feet, it has found its end in you
    The love of all man’s days both past and forever:
    Universal joy, universal sorrow, universal life.
    The memories of all loves merging with this one love of ours –
    And the songs of every poet past and forever.

That was absolutely beautiful Devakas! Thank you for bringing this here. It's much appreciated. I love you
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Instigator wrote:

His information is that the Hathors are related of the annunaki, this is something that is not mainstream but explains a lot of things. One thing for sure, nothing good come from nibiru and its surrounding planets. Suspect

Hathors are known to be the creators of this grid that mind controls us, also a strong part of the program that surrounds us, channelers whom seek outside knowledge will find themselves getting false information from this race. red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 15 30846

This sounds like the frequency program I stuck my head in and got so sick from. pale
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Broo, have you seen the video of Chris Thomas talking about The Hathors, Valon, etc?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:51 pm

burgundia wrote:Broo, have you seen the video of Chris Thomas talking about The Hathors, Valon, etc?

No...care to share it here? sounds interesting red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 15 83084
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:17 pm

Brook wrote:
    burgundia wrote:Broo, have you seen the video of Chris Thomas talking about The Hathors, Valon, etc?

No...care to share it here? sounds interesting red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 15 83084

It was posted it here and now i can't find it...so I have to post it here again..

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:14 am

I am so glad we are discussing this. When I started listening to the music program sent through Kenyon, it was just plain boring. Not musical or artistic. There was my clue.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:54 am

Well guys....get yourself prepared for something of a find. When you see my next post you will have to grab a pot of coffee, and loop some subtle music, because I'm going to give you all quite a read this time. Wink I've spent the last two day working on something I really did not want to work on, only to find yet another validation of work in the field of frequency and physics that relate to mind control, the players and the programs...and it's a doozy Shocked

It's going to take some time to gather all of the information I found and post it so hang in there.....
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:56 pm

And Brook, please save it to a disc while you are at it.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:13 pm

well then, here goes....

I was working on something entirely different, when I got called to look at that woman and her program again. Remember? The one who called her self "Destiny"....who is being called by Michael, and is on a ship called the Bethlehem now piloted by Jesus/Sananda.....I kid you not! And she is a "Pleadian Archangel Destiny".

Anyway I drug myself over to see what she was up to, and lo and behold I found out something quite amazing. She has this "close friend". In fact she has a video of her and two other girls that are called "Jack's Angels" in the video. It's a video of the three girls and him shopping for his new Aston Martin, in the bay area of San Francisco.

Now this self proclaimed savior "Destiny" is also claiming to be a "new found" genius in Aether Physics. Why it just entered her mind, and she is now going to tell the world how the universe works, and what God is and Everything. She is also charging $300.00 an hour to give private instruction. Again I kid you not! She is also for the bargain price of $29.99 selling videos of herself naked, while telling you about The Creator and how not to get on the ships unless it's her's. Oh boy.

Now again I tell you I did not want to go to that bottomless pit again. But there I was trying to figure out what was directing me to look further into this pit. Then I found it!

Mystery and intrigue abounds here, as I investigated her friend Jack. The one in the video...buying the Aston Martin. Turns out he's a prominent physicist. And it also turns out he's a self proclaimed Illuminati.

So who is Jack Sarfatti............

Dr. Jack Sarfatti is one of the leaders of the New Physics movement.However, his research into E.S.P., time, future causality and his VALIS-type experience has provoked dissent in the mainstream physics community.

and this.....

The Non-Lethal Warfare Imperative

The major testing ground for this morality may well be the current non-lethal psychic-warfare research being conducted by the military intelligence community in search of a ‘Manchurian Candidate.’

“Non-lethal psychic warfare using the distant manipulation of the consciousness of the ‘enemy’ will be an important factor in the 21stcentury,” Sarfatti believes. “But it is preferable to the old means of war. The potential for these techniques of mind-control to be used in the field on unsuspecting naive populations in ‘non-lethal warfare’ are awesome to behold and contemplate. They can be and will be easily misused by authoritarian immoral power structures. These techniques not only involve manipulation by drugs and ordinary electromagnetic, sound and kin aesthetic signals – as in subliminal television broadcasting and virtual reality transmission via the Web – but also purport to involve quantum action at a distance in the reports on psychokinesis, telepathy and remote viewing.”

Despite the SRI controversies during the 1970s, Sarfatti believes that“there is still great interest,” which is proven, he feels, by the gathering of such heavyweight physicists, neuro-psychologists, and cognitive-science researchers as Paul Davies, Roger Penrose, David Chalmers, Michael Lockwood, Brian Josephson, Henry Stapp, Daniel C.Dennett, and Sarfatti himself at the Tucson II Conference on Consciousness held in April 1996, in Tucson, Arizona.
    “Most of the funding can be traced to spooks. If I were head of CIA or DIA I would put a few billion dollars into consciousness research.”

The 1996 U.S. defence authorisation bill earmarked $37.2 million to further investigate non-lethal technologies. Colonel John B. Alexander of Los Alamos National Laboratory, Major Edward A. Dames of PSI TECH Inc, Willis Harman of the Institute for Noetic Sciences, and other 'spooks' maintain links between military intelligence, physics researchers and the New Age community, claims Sarfatti.
    "We have had a few talks on PSI [ESP] topics at the Cavendish," says Brian Josephson. "They are very well attended and in the very short term people were impressed, but they very quickly forgot about the talks, which might just as well not have been given. However, attitudes are not as negative as they once were. "I gather the evidence is that precognitive remote viewing tests work," says Josephson. "Not with 100% reliability but with more accuracy than standard CIA guess work. I gather that the CIA research was stopped for sociopolitical reasons rather than because it was discredited - or maybe they just felt it had been tested enough."
    Edwin May of The Laboratories for Fundamental Research recalls: "The company that conducted anomalous-cognition research for DIA was Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC). Since I was the director of the contractor effort in the government's activity in PSI research since 1985, I have some understanding of what they did. At SAIC we did not conduct a single precognition experiment. In fact, except for two studies, one of which Puthoff and Targ published in their Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers article, we have not been studying precognition since 1972." Sarfatti could well still be one of the greatest physicists alive. Alternatively, he would be a great candidate as scriptwriter for "The X-Files".

and this........

Future causality also plays an important part in Sarfatti’s Destiny Matrix,a conceptual synchronicity time line describing Sarfatti’s family history. He traces his Hebrew title back to the Rabbi, Rashi de Troyes(1040-1105), an adviser to Godfrey de Bouillon, who led the First Crusade to Jerusalem and who experienced a precognitive vision. Another ancestor, Samuel Sarfatti, was physician to Pope Julius II, and was crucial in getting Michelangelo to paint the Sistine Chapel ceiling(the esoteric meaning of the painting, says Sarfatti, is God reaching backwards in time to create himself through mankind). This cosmology closely links with the Cabbalistic Great Work of manifesting the unconsciousness, which is probably why Sarfatti was anointed by occultist Carlos Suares as ‘Heir to the Tradition’ and given the task of “smashing the wall of light.” Sarfatti also bears the name of Rashides Troyes and, like the Tibetan Tulkus, “I may well be a reincarnation not only of Past Rash is but more importantly of Future Rashis.”

These Rash’s, he says, are part of the Elect or Illuminati that have decoded quantum messages from the future throughout history,transmitting the information via objective art. Sarfatti cites his contact experience, Fred Hoyle’s cosmology, as postulated in Evolution from Space (London: Dent, 1981), The Intelligent Universe(New York: Holt, Rinehart, and Winston, 1983) and Cosmic Lifeforce(London: Dent, 1988), and the Anthropic Principle as evidence that strongly suggests an intelligent yet ‘limited’ God intervened in the primordial moment after the Big Bang when the universe was smaller than an electron, to create the conditions required for carbon-based life.This superluminal being (a kind of benevolent VALIS) is implicit in the Sufi/Hermetic ‘subjective conscious evolution’ traditions, and Sarfatti suggests that this goal is what mankind is evolving towards; the true secret behind the world’s religious traditions. The pioneering artificial intelligence (AI) work of I.J Good (who helped develop the Enigma Machine in World War II to crack Nazi ciphers) and other writers such as Freeman Dyson and Roger Penrose supports the theoretical possibility of such an entity.

I will let you read the whole article here......Told you....lots of reading Rolling Eyes

http://www.21cmagazine.com/383372/Jack-Sarfatti-Weird-Science

Now lets look at another writing on Mr jack Sarfatti.....

In 1974 Jack Sarfatti was Director of the Esalen Institute, Funded by Werner Erherd and Jean Lanier, a friend of Lawrence Rockefeller ....CIA controlled?

See the complete post here....

http://truthontatelabianca.com/topic/1775-esalen-institute-and-the-cia/

Now what the heck was this guy Jack doing with this woman? Then I found this. "Destiny Matrix"

Title|DESTINY MATRIX} Part 1 by {Author|Jack Sarfatti} We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar Wilde The ultimate object of magic in all ages was and is to obtain control of the sources of life. - W. B. Yeats OPERATION MAJESTIC-12 is a TOP SECRET Research and Development/Intelligence Operation responsible directly and only to the President of the United States. Operations of the project are carried out under the control of Majestic-12 (MAJIC-12) Group - Howard Blum, Out There,(p.234) Such life will often be ultra-intelligent, or it might have been supplanted by ultra-intelligent machines or bio machines or disembodied fields of some kind. ... The entities will have perfected telepathy if telepathy is possible at all, and, if telepathic signals can be propagated with infinite speed, the whole society of ultra-intelligent entities can be in continual instantaneous communication and so the individuals can act as cells of a vast brain, or integrated immortal consciousness." - I. J. Good Overture "Ah sweet mystery of life, at last I've found you. Now at last I know the meaning of it all!"

This book is the libretto of my Quixotic Quest to understand the meaning of existence and all our lives in terms of the astounding breakthroughs in new physics. I present a new theory of history that involves time travel. I sing true songs1 of my involvement with famous people, sex, drugs, murder, karma, cloak and dagger intrigue, betrayal by friends and lovers. Like the Scarlet Pimpernel, I reveal my real role in the covert PSI WARS intelligence operations in San Francisco and at Esalen in Big Sur that contributed to the destruction of the Soviet Union. The title "Destiny Matrix" is a play on "Density Matrix". The density matrix in quantum mechanics describes the web of quantum connections that can not only spread across all of space but also all of time from the moment of creation to the future Omega Point2. The mind is a complex web of quantum connections within quantum connections spanning many levels of organization of matter from quarks to galaxies. The quantum connection4 is a communication channel that exists above and beyond space-time. The "telepathic" intuitive messages transmitted on the quantum connection do not require direct propagation of energy within space-time. The meaning of this idea will be developed in this book. After almost a half century of thinking about the meaning of existence I have come to the following hypotheses which can be tested by experiments in physics laboratories. The universe did not come into being randomly by chance. The universe is created by intelligent design. There is a God, but that God evolves from us. That is the deep meaning of the Bible's story of Abraham's Covenant with God. God travels back in time6 to engineer the Big Bang explosion creating time in an amazingly precise way that ensures that we and God will evolve. Man's role in the universe is vital. We are part of the quantum process that brings the universe into being. We are about to develop an advanced super-technology of powerful energy sources8, ultra-intelligent artificial life forms and time traveling star ships. This book will explain some of the basic ideas of the coming super-technology Causes and effects are not like points on a line of time with causes always before effects. Causes and effects lie on circles of time. If you look on a small piece of the circle, causes can be in the future of their effects. When a cause is in the future of its effect we have meaning, purpose and destiny. Indeed the structure of cause and effect is similar to Ezekial's "wheels within wheels". Imagine a circle. Imagine another circle within that circle. Keep on going. This is a fractal structure. If I am right, it will be possible to make precognition machines that will be able to receive messages transmitted from the future. Psychic researchers suggest that precognition is an innate property of the human mind. If these machines work, they are right. If you receive a true message from the future you are caught in the web of the destiny matrix. Feel the kiss of the Spider Goddess. You cannot change the future of that universe. Other parallel universes also exist in which there are copies of yourself. A successful attempt to change the future or the past will split the universe into parallel universes.

Our consciousness is quantum computer software. Our bodies are hardware. The physics of consciousness is the study of the mind-matter interaction. Once we understand that interaction we will be able to move from body to body. The problem is similar to loading a computer program on to a hard disc. You will be able to experience other people's thoughts and feelings as if they were your own. For example, the Rabbi Yeshua known to the world as Jesus Christ's physical body was born from Mary but His Divine Mind came from the Once and Future God through the quantum connection. The quantum connection (i.e., the Holy Ghost) is a communication channel beyond space-time. In this precise technical sense God incarnated into a man.

and this............"mind war Techniques"

In 1975, Sarfatti co-founded the legendary Physics-Consciousness Research Group with Esalen Institute's Michael Murphy, funded by EST guru Werner Erhard. Murphy was investigating revelations of the USSR's intensive para psychological research projects, later setting up the Soviet-American Exchange Program at Esalen in the 1980s, which attracted the likes of Boris Yeltsin during his 1989 U.S. visit.
    Sarfatti gave seminars at Esalen, serving as a guiding influence behind Fritjoff Capra, Gary Zukav and other proponents of the 1970s "New Physics" movement, which explored links between quantum physics and Eastern mysticism. Sarfatti brought Zukav to the Esalen Institute, where he conducted the research for his bestselling The Dancing Wu Li Masters (New York: Morrow, 1979), a book which captured worldwide attention. Sarfatti ghost-wrote major parts of the book, but a bitter feud eventuated when Zukav reneged on promised royalty payments. A notable 'para physicist' (physicists who investigate ESP phenomena), Sarfatti co-authored the lurid paperback Space-Time & Beyond with Bob Toben and Fred Wolf, later withdrawing his name from the updated edition. Sarfatti also contributed material to futurist Robert Anton Wilson's Cosmic Trigger I: Final Secret of the Illuminati (Berkeley: And/Or Press, 1977), and Jeffrey Mishlove's The Roots of Consciousness: The Classic Encyclopedia of Consciousness Studies (Council Oak Distribution, 1993). Current editions of both Zukav and Mishlove's books have deleted much of the original material, which he wrote for the first editions. "Not a very smart move on the part of the authors!" replies Sarfatti.
    The deployment of Psychological Operations (PSYOP) warfare during the Vietnam War led the Central Intelligence Agency, the Defence Intelligence Agency and Office of Naval Intelligence to explore similar 'mindwar' techniques during the 1970s, through facilities like the John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center at Fort Bragg. The CIA funded Project Scanate was set up to explore the use of precognitive remote viewing techniques to probe Soviet military installations from a distance. Psychics including the Scientologist Ingo Swann were employed to gather intelligence data.

And Star wars projects.....

Contact with Lawrence Chickering of the policy think tank Institute for Contemporary Studies (ICS) led to Sarfatti acting as a consultant for the Reagan Administration's fledgling Strategic Defence Initiative (or Star Wars project). This brought Sarfatti into the twilight world of half-truths, where the obsessive apparatus of State security interlocks with sinister forces from big business.
    "I spent a lot of time with Marshall Naify in the late 1970s and early 1980s. He is a billionaire and was Chairman of United Artists back then. He was a Hollywood mogul and certainly knew Reagan. Naify, Lawrence Chickering and I had lunch at Enrico's maybe in 1981, where Naify spent at least half an hour describing in detail what would later be Star Wars SDI. Chickering worked directly with Ed Meese. [In the early 1980s Meese was a confidante of Reagan. Meese's Institute for Contemporary Studies think-tank was admired by Reagan, Caspar Weinberger, and Chickering. He became U.S. Attorney General under Reagan but was caught up in the Iran-Contra scandal.] He asked me to write a memo based on this lunch and some of my own ideas. Around this time, I I had a correspondence with Igor Akchurin of the Soviet Academy of Sciences on all of this - so the Soviet Intelligence were getting from us that SDI would really work!

Building now?

Strange Loops and God-Phones
    During the 1980s, Sarfatti concentrated on investigating superluminal, or faster than light (FTL) communication. Jung's synchronicity meme ("meaningful coincidences", or John Lilly's 'Cosmic Coincidence Control') challenges causality and suggests that quantum-mechanics theory is incomplete. Taking a step further, he designing and obtained a patent disclosure for a 'God Phone' - a machines designed to decode such messages. In Science: Good, Bad & Bogus, Martin Gardner stated with tongue-in-cheek irony: "I know of no other physicist who thinks it will work. If it does, Sarfatti will become one of the greatest physicists of all time." None of them could work because he was missing the key idea of 'back action.'

I will give you the whole article , as I have only captured a few parts of interest...however it's quite a read indeed! Shocked
    Now, I have highlighted the interesting parts...but my question is, Did he succeed with this woman? Is she part of this "Destiny Matrix"? Did he actually play the hand of god here, and has control of her? He apparently has worked with some major funding in the way of research. And has some big players backing him.

I went to his facebook page, and it's loaded with UFO stuff, and he has a website.....with a forum that have some big players in the field of physics.

I would encourage those of you who have not heard of him to check him out. He seems to be a bit of an "icon" among those in physics. They either hate him or love him. but one thing is for sure...he is self proclaimed as "Illuminati", and has some strong connections.

Here are the links to much of the information above.

http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Sarfatti_16.pdf

http://www.stardrive.org/

And he supplied information to the author of this book
    The Illuminatus! Trilogy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Illuminatus!_Trilogy

From his own website and Rob Williams....another character in the scheme of things.....he freely admits contributing to the book...but you can also google that information by using the author and Jack Sarfatti in the search engine.

http://www.stardrive.org/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=57&func=view&catid=7&id=402

I'm here to tell ya folks..this woman is plugged into that "new age" frequency program I talked about.....and it goes straight to this guy.

Last edited by Brook on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:40 pm; edited 7 times in total
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:35 pm

Brook, I have read your post for the overview, and haven't clicked on all the links to read in depth. Overall, you make the point very clearly. What I would like to know is which YouTube videos they have made...there are several so called channeled new age Jesus/Sananda/starship Ashtar Command videos. Amongst the videos out there that I have seen, some may be real communications (see giovanni's), but it is a very small percentage. I stopped watching them a long time ago. They are so beautiful, but they are created on purpose to put us off course. The Nerve! To use the name of Jesus to get people to want to think the spaceships will save them . Now, we have a clear example of blasphemy if there ever was one. Now we have proof. Good job, Brook.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:55 pm

lindabaker wrote:Brook, I have read your post for the overview, and haven't clicked on all the links to read in depth. Overall, you make the point very clearly. What I would like to know is which YouTube videos they have made...there are several so called channeled new age Jesus/Sananda/starship Ashtar Command videos. Amongst the videos out there that I have seen, some may be real communications (see giovanni's), but it is a very small percentage. I stopped watching them a long time ago. They are so beautiful, but they are created on purpose to put us off course. The Nerve! To use the name of Jesus to get people to want to think the spaceships will save them . Now, we have a clear example of blasphemy if there ever was one. Now we have proof. Good job, Brook.

To tell you the truth Linda, I really have not read much on these channeled messages. I've heard one or two of them, and washed it up as BS. All love and light..but not of a real source. So I just left it at that. but this woman is of a different sort all together. She is a goner when it comes to any mental stability at all. Mixed messages, nude photos, Everyone in her book is reptilian, if you listen to her messages. A real crack pot if you ask me. But she is gaining followers too. She is claiming that on November 8th we will have an attack of the UFO sort. Well, there are many out there who are seeing this. And it might very well be so. However, most of her information is recycled from watching youtube videos. And nothing she says is not something we have not all heard at one time or another.

We as a group here have seen it all...we are seasoned to this type of thing, and take it all in with a grain of salt. She behaves as though this is all new information..like we have never seen it before. She is in lala land in that respect. But there is something very different about her. If you watch her, she is "animated", and very emotional. No foundation at all in her. And mixed messages to boot!

So I cannot comment on the "channeled" messages out there...I can only speak of what I see in this woman. And this guy Jack and his "angels". Very dark energy working there indeed.

here is her latest message....
    Today will focus on Operation Black Swan that is to commence on Nov 8thand last through the 11th in the shock and awe phase. An EMP weapon will be used that will wipe out all electrical power grids and damage electronics. It will be six months before things are repair so 6 months of food and water that fits your cooking ability without electricity will be needed. Reverse speech is used to lie to the vulnerable to keep children home safely with family that can be trusted for those three days at least. All that can should just remain home and away from public places. Operation Black Swan is a body snatch program,dead or alive, they don't care. They are the large eyed Nordics who work for the reptilians and Draconian masters.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:54 pm

One more link I forgot to add...from Jack himself....

http://www.whale.to/b/sarfatti.html

Excerpt......

It was the night before the first Birkbeck test of Uri Geller.
    Brendan was visibly nervous. He asked me to go with him to see
    the Soviet science fiction film _Solaris_. Brendan had mentioned
    that Olaf Stapeldon's science fiction story _Star Maker_, about
    a time traveling super-intelligence, was based upon real
    experiences that a high member of British Intelligence [1] had in
    the nineteen thirties. The big day arrived. Arthur C. Clarke [2]
    was there with a high official from Rolls Royce. Arthur Koestler
    [3] was also there along with John Hasted [4], David Bohm and a
    few others. These events have been described by Martin Gardner
    [5] and I will not discuss them here. What happened after the
    tests is more important. If I remember correctly, Brendan and I
    went with Uri to his hotel room where I met Andrija Puharich [6],
    Sir John Whitmore and, perhaps, Ira Einhorn [7]. I could be wrong
    about Einhorn [8]. I startled Uri by asking him if he could
    trigger a nuclear weapon by psychokinesis. I later found out from
    Ron Mc Rae [9] that some of our intelligence people were greatly
    concerned about that possibility. I may have initiated that
    concern because I had mentioned it several times to large groups
    of people at several meetings.

I was back in Paris several weeks later with Sharon. Fred Wolf
    said: "Jack, I'm going to introduce you to a man who will change
    your life." Fred took me and Sharon to the swank Ritz Hotel. We
    waited in the lobby and a guy who looked like Richard Gere [10]
    in a jump suit walks in with a woman. He says: "Hi, I'm Werner
    Erhard." I had never heard of the guy. I said, "What do you do?"
    Werner replied: "I make people happy." I thought, "Why am I
    wasting time with this yo yo?" And, hoping to make a quick exit,
    said in a sassy Damon Runyon manner, "Oh yeah, I think you must
    be some kind of an Xxxxxxx!" Werner's face became positively
    radiant and he cracked a Mephistophelian [11] smile, embraced me
    saying: "I will give you money when you come to San Francisco." I
    was taken aback by an unexpected offer I could not refuse. I was
    under contract with E.P. Dutton by then and was planning to go to
    Chicago to finish _Space-Time and Beyond_ at Bob Toben's place.
    Werner then outlined his plan for me to set up a sort of Ghost
    Busters team of physicists to research psychic phenomena and in
    his words "the physics of consciousness." Werner said that he was
    very interested in physics and that he wanted me and Fred Wolf to
    tutor him and his "trainers."

And yet some more...............................

I attended the EST April Celebrity Training of 1975. The list of
    trainees included Ellie Coppola, Sterling Hayden [35], Michael
    Murphy, Buzz Aldrin [36], Ted Ashley [37], the late Jerry Rubin
    [38], Fred Wolf, Saul Paul Sirag and many others. Sterling Hayden
    quickly walked out calling Werner a "Nazi" as he pushed away some
    estoids who tried to block his passage. Michael Murphy was
    visibly upset and angry at his close friend Werner. I was sitting
    with Astronaut Buzz Aldrin, who was having a severe kidney
    problem. Werner got all confused when he tried to talk about the
    new physics. He let me explain to the group in ordinary language
    what he was trying to say in his hypnotic _estspeak_.

The trick of est is to seduce your consciousness by subverting
    the English language with dominating psycho-babble. It was right
    out of George Orwell's 1984. The est-training did get every one
    high. It must have been how the SS officers felt after being
    indoctrinated as leaders of the Master Race.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:07 pm

and yet one more from the last link

http://www.whale.to/b/sarfatti.html
    In view of the present-day Esalen-Erhard-Yeltsin-Gorbachev
    connections [59], the 1979 Esalen-UFO connection is significant.
    Even though I had split with Werner Erhard by late 1977, EST's
    Raz Ingrasci phoned me and asked me to meet with Jenny O Conner.
    Raz said that Jenny had been sent to Werner by Sir John Whitmore
    who had funded Andrija Puharich's collaborations with Uri Geller
    back in 1973.
    Jenny claimed to be channeling messages from "The
    Nine" -- the same extra-terrestrials that Puharich wrote about.
    In view of my own contact in 1952 I should have been more
    diplomatic with Jenny when she came to my apartment at 2 Whiting
    Place
    -- the apartment that Michael Murphy had given me. Jenny
    impressed me as total fraud, and I practically kicked her out. I
    was verbally very rude. Jenny and The Nine [60] was promptly
    installed at Esalen for quite some time
    overlapping with visits
    by the late physicist Heinz Pagels, Congressman Charlie Rose,
    Ira Einhorn, and high ranking Russians from Georgy Arbatov's
    Moscow Institute of US and Canada, which was influential during
    Gorbachev's watch.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:11 pm

I have listened to some channelled messages from different channels, I have got my fair share and i am not interested any more....Wink
    tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:04 pm

You are amazing Brook - thank you. red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 15 374937
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:13 pm

As time flies by old paradigms are struggling so hard to remain alive in the hearts of men and women...
    But it should be never forgotten that one tiny candle can shatter the darkness in the room...
    And if one tiny candle can do that,then imagine what can do the light of God in our hearts?
    As Christ said that no one will come to God unless through Christ ,meaning that no one will see God unless Christ grows inside of us. Unless we become as him.

All that is of darkness and fear must be casted out from our body (physical and spiritual body) and we should clothe ourselves with Love, understanding,compassion,peace,hope,faith and light. That must be of us ,one with us. Not just phrases like many like to use, it must be US !

And friends nothing can stand in the way of light, the way of Creator!
    Never fear for God is Love!
    And Love loves us. Very Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:01 pm

Good Gad! Is this the big Webbot prediction...?

Today will focus on Operation Black Swan that is to commence on Nov 8thand last through the 11th in the shock and awe phase. An EMP weapon will be used that will wipe out all electrical power grids and damage electronics. It will be six months before things are repair so 6 months of food and water that fits your cooking ability without electricity will be needed. Reverse speech is used to lie to the vulnerable to keep children home safely with family that can be trusted for those three days at least. All that can should just remain home and away from public places. Operation Black Swan is a body snatch program,dead or alive, they don't care. They are the large eyed Nordics who work for the reptilians and Draconian masters.

And is this a global EMP or more localized? Or is it just more gobbley gook.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:06 pm

Hmm...

Bigelow Aerospace, lethal extraterrestrial UFOs, and alien battle tales revealed
    Gary S. BekkumJune 13, 2010
    Dr. Jack Sarfatti, the maverick San Francisco physicist, relates a story he was told about a battle with the aliens.

Updated with additional information.

(STARpod.org) -- It sounds like a Hollywood plot for a 21st century remake of Earth versus the Flying Saucers.

San Francisco physicist Dr. Jack Sarfatti claims to have heard the rumor while visiting London in 2004, while in the company of Nick Cook, the well known aerospace journalist from the private intelligence publisher Janes Information Group.

"I was asked by the 'CIA' not to pursue the story in 2004, but now Bigelow has (allegedly, it seems) opened Pandora's Box on the story."

Sarfatti came forward with the rumor following a remark made by billionaire space maven Bob Bigelow to the New York Times about the dangers of UFOs:

"People have been killed. People have been hurt. It´s more than observational kind of data."

The New York Times had interviewed Bigelow about his recent efforts to build a private space station. In the article, Bigelow was quoted about the lethality of the UFO phenomena, but the basis for Bigelow's statement was not pursued.

According to Sarfatti, the rumor of a battle between Bob Bigelow's employees and otherworldly beings was provided by a mysterious French woman, who was accompanied by a body guard carrying a mystery briefcase allegedly containing "some kind of 'psychotronic' weapon based on alien ET technology."

Sarfatti says the woman claimed to be part of a semi-secret Paris UFO group, and the woman attributed the story to Jacques Vallee, the internationally famous researcher who inspired the French UFO researcher Claude Lacombe in Steven Spielberg's classic UFO film Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

Sarfatti quickly added, "Allegedly Jacques Vallee denies the story, but now Bob Bigelow seems to have gone public with it -- albeit without the details."

Apparently Sarfatti, who in recent years has consulted to Dr. Ron Pandolfi (for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence) on speculative ideas related to reverse engineering hypothetical extraterrestrial technologies, also knows more of this rumor than he is willing to make public.

"I am not divulging details only the general nature of the remarks. In any case Nick Cook heard them also."

In the 1990s, Bob Bigelow funded UFO investigations under a group he founded called the National Institute of Discovery Sciences, also known as NIDS.

Among the many investigations conducted by NIDS was the mysterious case of the so-called Bigelow Skinwalker Ranch in a remote region of Utah, where a variety of paranormal phenomena had been reported.

One experience made public by former NIDS personnel was the report of a nearly invisible being emerging from a tunnel that appeared to float in thin air, which led to speculation of an opening from another world -- a star gate -- built from a spacetime wormhole.

According to Sarfatti's account, the French woman "claimed an actual gun battle at Bigelow Ranch with Bob's paramilitary against aliens out of the wormhole with dead and wounded humans. She was very convincing and Nick Cook heard the strange tale at his private London Club with me and another witness. I debriefed Kit Green and Ron Pandolfi soon after and the story caused a big stir."

Pandolfi and Green are well known for their interest in unusual phenomena and their history of employment with the CIA.

Given the many reports of pilots who have lost their lives pursuing UFOs beyond the safe operating range of their aircraft, Bigelow's comments to the New York Times may have a more mundane explanation.

Until Mr. Bigelow comes forward with a more detailed explanation for his comments about lethal UFO encounters, Sarfatti's expose' of the rumor will only further inflame allegations of a cover-up among the fringe elements of the UFO community.

Update: Following the release of the original version of this article, Jack Sarfatti issued his own release in which he states:

"Bob Bigelow is like Howard Hughes. He has his own private satellite and has funded UFO research. He owns a Utah Ranch where it is alleged that ETs pop out of Star Gates and have had battles with Bigelow's armed staff. We do not know if these rumors are true, but Bigelow's alleged recent remarks to the New York Times seem to support the rumor...We are not claiming the story reported by Bekkum here is true, only that it is very strange and Bekkum does accurately report what I was told in London in late March of 2004 in the same room with Nick Cook."

Sarfatti also confirmed that his reference to "CIA" was actually a reference to Pandolfi and Green. The association and past employment of Pandolfi and Green to the CIA has been reported by the mainstream media, including the New York Times, The Washington Post, and PBS.

For more information on the US government's involvement with paranormal phenomena, see Spies, Lies, and Polygraph Tape -- Knowing the Future: The UFO Spy Games Book To read more about the book, click here.

For additional information, please visit STARpod.org

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:09 pm

Carol wrote:Good Gad! Is this the big Webbot prediction...?

And is this a global EMP or more localized? Or is it just more gobbley gook.

Carol, it's made up gobbledegook...unless it's a false flag because the people behind that stuff are selling us a big story that is not true. Maybe this is an opportunity to use the haarp weapon or some such, and then say, see? We were right to warn you so trust us now. Not me.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:47 pm

I really hate this type of cra.p. I hope it is beautiful and something wonderful happens instead of this other BS.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:44 pm

Well, I will say one thing here, this Jack fellow is quite the character...this Esalan Institute has quite the reputation for controversy...

According to this information on this link.....Charles Manson and his band played at the Institute three days before his infamous murders.
    I really recommend reading this link in full..the Elf frequencies that were used for mind control...and the reports of several murders.

http://truthontatelabianca.com/topic/1775-esalen-institute-and-the-cia/

Talking about Dancing with the Devil....scroll down to 1974 on this page and Jack's name, and his Esalen institute is again mentioned..with a whole slew of mind control and secret government agencies.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1498038/posts

No wonder I felt the need to go back there and face that pit again. In fact I confronted her..and she blocked me.....but not before I was able to get the information out on this guy and her involvement with him. Of course she claimed that I was a victim of HAARP technology, and I was a complete loon.

But we already know I'm a loon now don't we....hahahah Wink

Last edited by Brook on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:21 am

So get this guys....Mr Sarfatti rose to the occasion....he answered my accusation. And I will copy and paste later today what his response was. quite interesting Indeed.

But for now...After dealing with a low frequency energy of such a vile nature....a cleansing is in order....I have to clear my energy field...it's quite yucky and the ethereal is full of nasty gooey stuff.

Be back later with the answers from the man himself Wink

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:26 am