tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+19
Jenetta
hobbit
Micjer
Beren
malletzky
Emme
JesterTerrestrial
devakas
Aquaries1111
magamud
Eartheart
Carol
lindabaker
Sanicle
THEeXchanger
Threecaster
burgundia
mudra
Brook
23 posters

Theater of parallel Universe

Brook
    Brook

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Theater of parallel Universe

Post  Brook Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:02 am

Threecaster wrote:I think it may have been you, Brook, that posited that I live in more than one reality simultaneously. Since you seem to have a bend for the physics mindset, have you looked into Julian Barbour's work? I've just now found out about him (Thank You Through The Wormhole!), and it seems his notions are in line with the way I think things unfold.

As best I understand it, Barbour's POV is that our world goes by like a series of photographs. Time does not exist for the photos. Time is what we experience when we move from one photo to the next.

As I see things, we live in dream soup multiverse. Everything that ever has and ever will be, and all things thought, known and unknown exist NOW. All pasts, all futures...etc. Which also means all our past and future lives are all happening right now. But I'll get back to that in a minute. (now THERE's an ironic statement...)

Here's my take from another thread:

Just as we have persistence of vision, and we fail to notice the individual frames of the movie, we also posses Persistence of Reality, in which we fail to notice that our reality is rapidly switching on and off. When it is ON, we get a perception. When it is OFF, our perceptions are off as well, but there are lots of other embedded realities that are still ON when ours are OFF. (increasing your awareness will subvert this process somewhat). Then when it turns ON again, things are slightly different.

OK....the relatively simple act of moving your hand from the keyboard to the mouse.

1) From within your core, due to a myriad of motivations, you create INTENT. In this case the intent is stated above.

2) The right half of your brain communicates to the SOURCE your INTENT. This INTENT is encoded into the particles that compose you and your environment. When the reality switches OFF, all those particles go quantum, crossing the veil and converting to virtual particles. These virtual particles carry your information of INTENT to the SOURCE (infinity), where it is analyzed against (hmmm...I dunno...Akashic Record? Master Reference? A Jar Of Mustard?) {Maybe it;s asking all your other you's what you think... Crazy Happy )

3) I suspect at this point the virtual particles, with their information suitably modified from their encounter with the SOURCE, condense themselves together and turn your reality back ON. Except this time there are Subtle Differences.

NOTE: Technically, each iteration is likely happening at the Planck level, or maybe even deeper; I suspect the true nature of these Subtle Differences involve the electrons appearing at a different place in their shells....or even faster and smaller, but (IMHO) this is encountered everytime someone struggles with Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heisenberg%27s_Uncertainty_Principle

4) Now, as the nature of the INTENT was in accordance with Natural Law, or Fate, or what Your EveryOnes agreed upon, your next series of realities turns ON and OFF in (very) rapid succession, with each one activating with your hand that much closer to the mouse.

5) Now - After a zillion, trillion realities are cycled through, your hand reaches the mouse.

I'm just about completely convinced this is a reasonable version of who it works. (what!?) ....of HOW it works.

(Who and How are interconnected...kewl! Oooyeah 1 )

My only big problem with this explanation is it IS reasonable. Something about it being chock full of reason bothers me tho....

By alerting our consciousness (aaah! there it is again!) ALTERING our consciousness and awareness, we are modifying our very frequency of existence, and expanding our perceptual filters. (mediation, DMT, etc)

It stands to reason that if the reality I was in a few minutes ago is a different reality now, then the past must be different as well. It's only the past because we remember it. Suspect Here is where my logic starts to break down. There is an underlying continuity that allows you to return home and know where everything is, whether you remember it or not.

What I'm trying to say here is....I think we can "hijack" this process, and manifest things that have no history in this continuity.
    Actually, they do....but it is a different one than the you that is here and now has (had) (will have) of an object with a traditional continuity. *whew!*

In other words, if something does not make sense...it's OK! (don't ask too many questions or it will go away!) Why is it so hard to accept things at face value?

If you cultivate suitable circumstances, where the boundaries are less defined, this greatly encourages these sorts of "Miracles". Actually, they are only miracles if they are in stark contrast to our senses. Otherwise this sh1t goes on all time.

Maybe this occurs in the same way that it is easier to sneak a few people into a rock fesitval, than a government installation.

In regards to intuition: There is nothing new under the sun. I'm actually in favor of Don Juan Matus' idea of "direct knowledge". The video about the gorilla and perception is a bit too shallow for me. It's not cutting deep enough into the meta of the matter.
    (meta? MEAT! my fingers know more than I do!) Seems their definition of intuition is differnt than mine...

When your current YOU is vibrationally resonant with many of your other you's, the avenues of communication are more open. This allows for deja-vu, claraaudience, and some forms of "direct" knowing.

You and your environment form a symbiotic relationship. (at least if you are having healthy thoughts and actions!) Gaining an understanding of how this "Feedback Loop" works for you is integral for many many beneficial aspects of our new ways of living.

To me, this is a large part of intuition.

The other thing I'd like to mention here is increasing your vibration (of your thoughts, as well as your physical being) will increase your awareness. Increasing your awareness will help you to "syncronize" with your other you's.

A fun little exercise I like to do is imagine mys elf sitting in my chair, and doing all the things I can possible do and still be sitting in the chair. Then I imagine them all (or at least a bunch of them.... "all" is hard! Stranges my brains!) overlapping one another. Then I try and "feel" which ones are closest, or most nearby. Every once in a while, they become real!

It's really neat!

I think you could travel to any splace, in any context, even totally "fictitious" places, just by changing your vibration. You just have to match your vibration of existence to match precisely to where you want to be. "How do I do this?" you may ask. You are already doing it, you are matching the vibration of where you currently are so well, that you are absolutely convinced that you ARE there, and it would be difficult to show you otherwise.

(The secret, if you are convinced that you are there, then you are!)

So you have to tune the vibration of your perceptions so finely, that you cannot tell the difference of being somewhere else.

The problem is the in-betweens. We so expect (like really, really, expect) that we have to go "A - B - C - D - E ..." that the least little encounter with "A - B - D - E ..." we get completly hijacked and go "What happened to C! AAAAAAHHHH!!" and it we revert instantaneously.

So if you do encounter "E" before "C", then pretend it's normal! Interesting things maybe happening!.

Sorry Threecaster I missed this post. I've not been around here much due to unfortunate circumstance. Untimly death of my son would be one the other is of no consequence.

I'm not familiar with Julian's work. However I did briefly look him up and his time theory which would coincide with lot's of what I've been working on.

in 2011 Einstein's theory was proven:

Intuition and Signal non locality....Entanglement proves to be quite interesting when a professor of String theory finds Dual Error correcting codes ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=q1LCVknKUJ4

Then there is this..........

Fermi Coordinates of an Observer Moving in a Circle in Minkowski Space:
    Apparent Behavior of Clocks

Apparent Behavior of Clocks
    Thomas B. Bahder
    Army Research Laboratory
    2800 Powder Mill Road
    Adelphi, Maryland USA 20783
    (February 7, 2008)
    Coordinate transformations are derived from global Minkowski coordinates to the Fermi coordinates of an observer moving in a circle in Minkowski space-time.
    The metric for the Fermi coordinates is calculated directly from the tensor transformation rule. The behavior of ideal clocks is examined from the observer’s reference frame using the Fermi coordinates. A complicated relation exists between Fermi coordinate time and proper time on stationary clocks (in the Fermi frame) and between proper time on satellite clocks that orbit the observer. An orbital Sagnac-like effect exists for portable clocks that orbit the Fermi coordinate origin. The coordinate speed of light isisotropic but varies with Fermi coordinate position and time. The magnitudes of these kinematic effects are computed for parameters that are relevant to the Global Positioning System (GPS) and are found to be small; however, for future high-accuracy time transfer systems, these effects may be of significant magnitude.

I. INTRODUCTION
    During the past several decades there have been significant advances in the accuracy of satellite-based navigation
    and time transfer systems [1]. The most recent example of such a system is the Global Positioning System (GPS),
    which is run by the U. S. Department of Defense [2–4]. The GPS is based on a network of 24 atomic clocks in space,
    from which a user can receive signals and compute his position and time. The order of magnitude of the accuracy
    of the GPS currently is ten meters and twenty nanoseconds [5]. Future navigation and time transfer systems are
    being contemplated that will have several orders of magnitude better position accuracy and sub-nanosecond time accuracy
    http://arxiv.org/pdf/gr-qc/9811009v1.pdf

During Encounters with the Quantum I ran into a scientist I will not name but will quote here:

"a Turkish laser scientist we are waiting word from the Templeton Foundation on a proposal we submitted : Rumi and Astronomy., Freeman Dyson is one of the judges at Chicago U.The research addresses the fundamental properties of rotation shared by both biological consciousness and planetary bodies. My part examines the role non - euclidean geometry plays in our understanding of space and time - my current ongoing work. I began with Minkowskian Relativity inpsired by P.D.Ouspenski's The Fourth Dimension."

More to come if I'm permitted. Brook

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:22 am

As far as using the word phrase, "emerging reality" it's a common way to describe how many people experience life, and also the fact that the experience is fluid, such as wave like, rather than solid.

An interview:

Bohm: Well, in relativity we have the notion of the universal field which is dynamic, flowing and according to Einstein particles should eventually emerge out of this as singularities or very strong regions, stable pulses of field, which gradually emerge, the fields gradually emerge with other particles. So we have an unbroken universe which is in constant flow, dynamically, and even the very notions of space and time have become relative, which were previously absolute. And it may even go on to singularities like a black hole, the supposed beginning of the universe, where the present laws would brake down all together. All concepts that we know. So that’s a very revolutionary view compared with what we had, say, a century ago.

And then there’s quantum theory, which perhaps is more revolutionary. It’s hard to explain that in a short time, but there are 3 main features I’d say.One is the notion that a quantum process is in some sense indivisible, that it is one whole, which cannot, it can be broken but then it becomes an entirely different process, so each process is a whole, otherwise it can’t be what it is, and all the quantum processes of movement are linked as it where in one whole.

Now the second point is the wave particle duality, the discovery that, say, electrons which classically particles can behave statistically like waves when in a more precise experiment and light which is classically a wave can behave like a particle in a more precise experiment. So it seems we have this 2 aspects which depend on how the system is treated, context dependent, which is quite different from the classical idea that whether it’s a wave or a particle is intrinsic.

Now the third point is what’s non-locality. That we find that in certain conditions there’s apparently an immediate connection of different particles.It’s rather hard to explain, we can use it for signals but still it seems to be there. It’s connected with the experiment of Einstein-Podolsy-Rosen and has been checked by, you they’ve been tested by Bell’s theorem aspects experiment. It seems pretty well established, right. Both theoretically and experimentally.

Again all of these you see combined to the notion that the universe is a kind of indivisible whole, rather than an analysed into constituent elements which interact has separately existent.

Interviewer: But how much can you tell about this indivisible whole?

Bohm: Well, we can tell quite a bit in the sense that all the laws of quantum mechanics are concerned with it you see. I mean you can tell, well I don’t know what you want to know, but I mean all the laws you compute, the properties of all sorts of things. For example, take superconductivity. At high temperature the electrons will generally scatter of obstacles and metals. And therefore there will be a resistance for the current flow would stop unless it’s maintained by a voltage. At very low temperatures and certain metals the current flow is indefinitely without scattering and that is as a quantum effect.

Now as far as, if you analyse it, you can see that it’s due to the fact that the electrons are a sort of locked, held together in summary by these non-local interactions. So that if there is an obstacle they go around and reform rather than scatter. It’s rather than a ballet dance, that people going around and reform as in a crowd each person is following his own personal purpose and they all scatter, they all get into each others way.

Interviewer: So this unity also creates a kind of ordering of things?

Bohm: Yes, it can create a kind of ordering of things. But at the same time it explains, you can see that there are situations where we have this high degree of order and others where we don’t. That it’s possible within the mathematics to see that when something called the wavefunction, represented as a set up product of independent factors, and all the particles behave independently, but then in a more general situation they don’t. You can explain why we have so much independence in ordinary experience and yet why in a more careful probing we find order, new kinds of order.

So the classical level, the Newtonian level, is explained by quantum mechanics as a limiting case. Now the more, you have a whole, but the whole determines itself to behave somewhat like independent parts in many cases. So even whether it’s going to behave like parts is determined by the whole,right.

Interviewer: But what we can see is the parts rather than the whole.

Bohm: Well, in physics we see the parts because that’s the way we approached it the last few centuries. I don’t know if, you see, I think our perception is influenced by our way of thinking. So that we accept this mechanical way of looking at things. But if you went back a thousand or two thousand years, I don’t think people actually saw the particles as primary.The way we see depends on the way we think.

Interviewer: But is it a choice, do we have to choose between the whole and the parts?

Bohm: No, well you see, it’s a question or whether you have a holistic approach, which puts the whole as primary. In classical physics the parts are the primary concept and the whole is only an auxiliary concept which is convenient, you have many parts working together like a machine. But the parts are taken as the basic reality. And seeing we just subjectively we find it convenient to think about the whole. But in quantum mechanics I think there’s something else, that the whole is object and the parts are the result of analysis. But we have large areas where the whole behaves to some extend like independent parts.

Bohm-SarfattiBack-Reaction
    the quantum behaviour of a system of electrons and the behaviour of mind
    Geometry acts on Matter/Energy telling it how to move,
    while Matter/Energy has a reciprocal Back-Reaction on Geometry telling it how to bend.
    This bending of our four-dimensional Space Time Geometry explains the phenomena of Gravity, such as why an apple falls to the Earth and why there are Black Holes.

Charge = Amplitude to Emit

Emit....to throw or give off or out (as light or heat)
    cast, discharge, emanate, evolve, exhale,expel, give out, irradiate, issue, radiate,release, send (out), shoot, throw out, vent

Emission....The emission spectrum of a chemical element or chemical compound is the spectrum of frequencies of electromagnetic radiation emitted by the element's atoms or the compound's molecules when they are returned to a lower energy state.

What are the chances of that eh?
    Anagram:
    Spirit = Pi Stir

Stirring the Pi

Spirit = Time Circle
    Time circles.....Feedback loops

Check it
    EMIT
    Anagram:
    EMIT = TIME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PLTSFeWCvjU

Uncle Jack's "BACK REACTION"

Sarfatti wrote that people such as Josephson, Stapp, Penrose and others have suggested changes in quantum theory which allow for the possibility of "intent" or the like to bias quantum outcomes, but that all these authors operate using the Copenhagen picture in which there really is a "collapse" of the wavefunction. Jack advocates a Bohmian picture in which both wave and particle are always real and there is no collapse. So how does mind enter the world? It must have been here from the start. Jack describes an explicit dualism in which both mind and matter exist...

"In accord with Chalmer's idea, I posit that the wavefunction is intrinsically 'mental' capable of qualia."

...and he suggests equating the guiding wave in Bohmian mechanics with the mental aspect of the universe, generally: the particles are "matter," "mind" the pilot-wave.

That might be uninteresting except for the next step: the "mental" aspect of the universe can be upgraded to life and consciousness by self-organization. This happens when a physical system uses its own nonlocality in its organization. In this case a feedback loop is created, as follows: the system configures itself so as to set up its own Bohmian pilot wave, which in turn directly affects its physical configuration which then affects its nonlocal pilot wave which affects the configuration,

etc...
    Normally in quantum mechanics this "back-action" is not taken into account. The wave guides the particles but the back-action of the particle onto the wave is not systematically calculated - of course, the back-reaction is physically real: the movement of the particle determines the initial conditions of the next round of calculation. But there is no systematic way to characterize such feedback. One reason that this works in practice is that for systems that are not selforganizing the back-action may not exert any systematic effect.

This is an interesting way to utilize nonlocality despite Eberhard's proof that point-to-point signaling by the quantum connection is not in the cards! (If a physical system occupied a dynamical stability based on such a feedback loop then it would be a "nonlocal" physical system, without superluminal signals.)

Questions of consciousness aside, consideration of "back-action" as a dynamical fact nourishes a suspicion that linear quantum theory is fundamentally an approximation...

Last edited by Brook on Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:10 am; edited 5 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:26 am

[b]All I can say is Whoa!!!

Quantum Steering Into the Past
    Motivated by the question, which kind of physical interactions and processes are needed for the production of quantum entanglement, Peres has put forward the radical idea of delayed-choice entanglement swapping. There, entanglement can be “produced a posteriori, after the entangled particles have been measured and may no longer exist.” In this work we report the first realization of Peres’ gedanken experiment. Using four photons, we can actively delay the choice of measurement – implemented via a high-speed tunable bipartite state analyzer and a quantum random number generator – on two of the photons into the time-like future of the registration of the other two photons. This effectively projects the two already registered photons onto one definite of two mutually exclusive quantum states in which either the photons are entangled (quantum correlations) or separable (classical correlations). This can also be viewed as “quantum steering into the past”.
    In the entanglement swapping1-3 procedure, two pairs of entangled photons are produced, and one photon from each pair is sent to Victor. The two other photons from each pair are sent to Alice and Bob, respectively. If Victor projects his two photons onto an entangled state, Alice’s and Bob’s photons are entangled although they have never interacted or shared any common past. What might be considered as even more puzzling is Peres’ idea of “delayed-choice for entanglement swapping”4. In this gedanken experiment, Victor is free to choose either to project his two photons onto an entangled state and thus project Alice’s and Bob’s photons onto an entangled state, or to measure them individually and then project Alice’s and Bob’s photons onto a separable state. If Alice and Bob measure their photons’ polarization states before Victor makes his choice and projects his two photons either onto an entangled state or onto a separable state, it implies that whether their two photons are entangled (showing quantum correlations) or separable (showing classical correlations) can be defined after they have been measured. In order to experimentally realize Peres’ gedanken experiment, we place Victor’s choice and measurement in the time-like future of Alice’s and Bob’s measurements, providing a “delayed-choice” configuration in any and all reference frames. This is accomplished by (1) proper optical delays for Victor’s photons and (2) a high-speed tunable bipartite state analyzer, which (3) is controlled in real time by a quantum random number generator. Both delay and randomness are needed to avoid the possibility that the photon pairs can “know” in advance which setting will be implemented after they are registered and can behave accordingly by producing results of a definite entangled or a definite separable state. Whether Alice’s and Bob’s photons can be assigned an entangled state or a separable state depends on Victor’s later choice. In Peres’ words: “if we attempt to attribute an objective meaning to the quantum state of a single system, curious paradoxes appear: quantum effects mimic not only instantaneous action-at-a-distance but also, as seen here, influence of future actions on past events, even after these events have been irrevocably Recorded."

Rest of the PDF here:
    http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1203/1203.4834.pdf

Concluding.............
    With our ideal realization of the delayed-choice entanglement swapping gedanken experiment, we have demonstrated a generalization of Wheeler’s “delayed-choice” tests, going from the wave-particle duality of a single particle to the entanglement-separability duality of two particles39. Whether these two particles are entangled or separable has been decided after they have been measured. If one views the quantum state as a real physical object, one could get the seemingly paradoxical situation that future actions appear as having an influence on past and already irrevocably recorded events. However, there is never a paradox if the quantum state is viewed as to be no more than a “catalogue of our knowledge”2. Then the state is a probability list for all possible measurement outcomes, the relative temporal order of the three observer’s events is irrelevant and no physical interactions whatsoever between these events, especially into the past, are necessary to explain the delayed-choice entanglement swapping. What, however, is important is to relate the lists of Alice, Bob and Victor’s measurement results. On the basis of Victor’s measurement settings and results, Alice and Bob can group their earlier and locally totally random results into subsets which each have a different meaning and interpretation. This formation of subsets is independent of the temporal order of the measurements. According to Wheeler, Bohr said: “No elementary phenomenon is a phenomenon until it is a registered phenomenon.”5, 7 We would like to extend this by saying: “Some registered phenomena do not have a meaning unless they are put in relationship with other registered phenomena.”

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Triplespiral

Consider being at intersections in the fabric of the universe.....of spirals of time......

Outside looking in......

Last edited by Brook on Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:50 am

DNA Found to Have "Impossible" Telepathic Properties

Dna47_3_2 DNA has been found to have a bizarre ability to put itself together, even at a distance, when according to known science it shouldn't be able to. Explanation: None, at least not yet.

Scientists are reporting evidence that contrary to our current beliefs about what is possible, intact double-stranded DNA has the "amazing" ability to recognize similarities in other DNA strands from a distance. Somehow they are able to identify one another, and the tiny bits of genetic material tend to congregate with similar DNA. The recognition of similar sequences in DNA's chemical subunits, occurs in a way unrecognized by science. There is no known reason why the DNA is able to combine the way it does, and from a current theoretical standpoint this feat should be chemically impossible.

Even so, the research published in ACS' Journal of Physical Chemistry B, shows very clearly that homology recognition between sequences of several hundred nucleotides occurs without physical contact or presence of proteins. Double helixes of DNA can recognize matching molecules from a distance and then gather together, all seemingly without help from any other molecules or chemical signals.

http://stardrive.org/stardrive/index.php/blog/experimental-evidence-for-violation-of-quantum-no-signaling-axiom-in-living-matter.html

Also...

Michael Persinger: 'No More Secrets' with Telepathy

Posted by Greg at 02:53, 17 May 2011
    Dr Michael Persinger of Laurentian University quickly became the science darling of skeptics and atheists a decade ago with news of his 'God Helmet', which appeared to show that 'sensed presence' of supernatural entities (and/or 'God') may be simply due to magnetic disturbance of the brain. Since then however, Persinger has not made himself an overly attractive science reference for skeptics as he has been involved with, and claims to have achieved positive results in, experimental parapsychology.
    Earlier this year, Persinger gave the following lecture, titled "No More Secrets". In it, he detailed his theories on the connection between magnetic fields and the brain, in particular how this relationship could facilitate telepathy and remote viewing. He notes particular experiments and individuals (Ingo Swann, Sean Harribance) that seem to give evidence supporting his theories, and makes some fairly extraordinary claims which I'm sure will lead to some debate.
    I had never seen Persinger lecture before - he's a great presenter, and with his usual suit and pocket watch, and precise mannerisms, makes for a fair caricature of an eccentric scientist. Whether you agree or disagree with his theories and evidence, it's still worth a watch just for some of the oblique insights that he has (e.g. when discussing the minuteness of fields involved, "don't think of 'bigness' as being important, it's the pattern that is important"). A worthy time investment for any science fiction writer...
    The lecture is around 36 minutes long, and is followed by almost 20 minutes of questions and answers.

The title of the lecture emerges from the extrapolation of telepathy as a barely understood phenomenon, to a talent that all humans could use to know what was in any other person's brain. What would it be like if there were 'No More Secrets'?

What would we do with the idea expressed at the end of that video....NO MORE SECRETS?

an empathic civilisation?....

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:07 am

Welcome back Brook.

I was just reading this again last night and thought it appropriate.

DNA emits light --> Scientific basis for a "lightbody"

It can be very confusing and hard to understand as all of these weird "vibrating"/ticking/energetic currents start to flow through your body...along the meridian lines ( [link to acupuncturetoday.com] These also control the holographic imprint/blueprint for our DNA.

Its lightbody "activation"! While I hate the term "New Age" because it has such a negative connotation with most people...I do believe our DNA and bodies are changing at a very rapid rate.

While I don't really believe in being able to predict "exact" times of changes/shifts of 2012...I do think that we can learn a lot from looking at the calendar. We are currently in the last "underworld" as predicted by the Mayans...and it lasts roughly 260 days... Time has seemed to speed up over the last few years. Something interesting to consider is that the changes that once might have taken place over 16.4 billion years...are now taking place within about a year...thats A LOT of change in a little amount of time. ---> Here is a calendar (I haven't even even read the date predictions on it FYI, just read the amount of time in each underworld...notice it gets shorter each period).

www.soundsofsirius.com

The Mayans saw a huge shift in "consciousness". They were connected to Mother Earth and her rhythms more than we could ever imagine!!

As we enter the end of a cycle, and enter a new one...very real changes are going to go on within and around us.

Our DNA reacts as an antennae to the environment around us. It also emits light in the form of bio-photons...receiving AND sending information to and from the environment around us. This energetic lightbody is VERY real and has been researched in depth by scientists over the last few years - The Living Matrix (trailer) - Accent Films - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_tasOfmfDg
    and http://www.documentarywire.com/living-matrix-science-of-healing

<-- the Living Matrix is an amazing video about many different topics related to our energetic bodies and healing!

Energetically the world is shifting into a higher vibratory state. Many are still "stuck" in a lower vibration as they are completely disconnected to Mother Earth and her rhythms...but those who have woken up per se, are starting to notice changes in their body and in the environment around them as they try to cleanse their mind/body/spirit and begin reconnecting...as this happens-->

Our bodies are beginning to emit more "light" in the form of bio-photons!

Biophotons - The Light in Our Cells
    http://transpersonal.de/mbischof/englisch/webbookeng.htm
    According to the biophoton theory developed on the base of these discoveries the biophoton light is stored in the cells of the organism - more precisely, in the DNA molecules of their nuclei - and a dynamic web of light constantly released and absorbed by the DNA may connect cell organelles, cells, tissues, and organs within the body and serve as the organism's main communication network and as the principal regulating instance for all life processes. The processes of morphogenesis, growth, differentiation and regeneration are also explained by the structuring and regulating activity of the coherent biophoton field. The holographic biophoton field of the brain and the nervous system, and maybe even that of the whole organism, may also be basis of memory and other phenomena of consciousness, as postulated by neurophysiologist Karl Pribram an others. The consciousness-like coherence properties of the biophoton field are closely related to its base in the properties of the physical vacuum and indicate its possible role as an interface to the non-physical realms of mind, psyche and consciousness.

Is DNA the Next Internet
    http://www.viewzone.com/dnax.html
    A particularly gifted student talked him into another experiment. It is known that when ethidium bromide is applied to samples of DNA, it insinuates itself in between the base pairs of the double helix, causing DNA to unwind. The student suggested that, after applying the chemical, they measure the light coming from the sample. Popp found that the greater the concentration of ethidium, the more the DNA unravelled, but also the stronger the intensity of light. Conversely, the less he used, the less light was emitted.

He also found that DNA could send out a wide range of frequencies, some of which seemed to be linked to certain functions. If DNA stored this light, it would naturally emit more light on being unzipped.

These and other studies proved to Popp that one of the most essential sources of light and biophoton emissions was DNA. DNA was like the master tuning fork of the body. It would strike a particular frequency and certain molecules would follow. It was also possible, he realised, that he had stumbled upon the missing link in current DNA theory that could account for perhaps the greatest miracle of all in human biology -- how a single cell can turn into a fully formed human being.

Light in human consciousness

"I mention this latest work for those who may wish to explore the boundaries of photon research and theory. In a ground-breaking paper with the lengthy title of "Orchestrated Objective Reduction of Quantum Coherence in Brain Microtubules: The 'Orch OR' Model for Consciousness" by Stuart Hameroff and Roger Penrose, the brain is described as a quantum computer whose main architecture are the cytoskeletal microtubules and other structures within each of the brain's neurons.

If you examine a neuron, you will see that there are many hollow tubes surrounding the axon. These microtubules have been thought of as a kind of scaffold to support the nerve fiber. But they are now getting a second look as the possible architecture of our consciousness.

The particular characteristics of microtubules that make them suitable for quantum effects include their crystal-like lattice structure, hollow inner core, organization of cell function and capacity for information processing. According to the researchers, their size appears perfectly designed to transmit photons in the UV range."

This change in emission of light can bring some cool changes. You might be noticing...

--- thoughts are manifesting much faster
    --- strong ticking sensations are starting to form in forehead-hands-feet and eventually these will flow like currents/conveyor belts along the meridian lines of your body...can really feel it in your teeth when they start ramping up!
    --- loss in appetite or for anything that isn't fresh
    --- buzzing/ringing in ears
    --- eye "spasms" - idk how else to describe them
    --- (this one will seem weird but if you have experienced it you will know what I am talking about) - a computer/typewriter ticking sensation mid brain when in deep meditation, almost like you feel the coding/information your body is receiving
    --- heightened senses
    --- completely unexplainable inability to focus or care about ANYTHING that brings your vibrations/energy level down (ie. gossip about friends, worrying about checking the mail, TV, popular music, etc.)
    --- sensing any strong electromagnetic field in you--- almost like you are matching its vibrations, it becomes very hard to be around strong machinery, computers, and for me, ANYTHING that beeps almost sends me up a wall
    --- you can sense energies in nature much much deeper than in the past
    --- the reality around you can almost seem fluid at times, as you are starting to see more light energies/wavelengths of things around you
    --- mild tremors in hands during times of high solar activity
    --- foot cramps and "shin splints"! As your body begins to detox along these lightlines, many of the toxins stored in our bodies work their way out of our feet

and the list goes on and on!!

These very real changes in perception can be very scary, confusing, and invigorating all at the same time! We are detoxing on the physical and energetic level as these higher energies cause our DNA to begin emitting more light, and take on a higher expression! Thus creating a completely different reality than the one we have seen in the past. A much higher level of thinking and connecting things begins to form...thoughts ideas begin to flow, and truths begin to resonate within you. Rapid healing, anti-aging, and many other things can happen at an increasing rate as well!

DNA emits light

"What Popp discovered was that benzo[a]pyrene (the cancer producing molecule) absorbed the UV light, then re-emitted it at a completely different frequency -- it was a light "scrambler". The benzo[e]pyrene (harmless to humans), allowed the UV light to pass through it unaltered.

Popp was puzzled by this difference, and continued to experiment with UV light and other compounds. He performed his test on 37 different chemicals, some cancer-causing, some not. After a while, he was able to predict which substances could cause cancer. In every instance, the compounds that were carcinogenic took the UV light, absorbed it and changed or scrambled the frequency.

There was another odd property of these compounds: each of the carcinogens reacted only to light at a specific frequency -- 380 nm (nanometres) in the ultra-violet range. Popp kept wondering why a cancer-causing substance would be a light scrambler. He began reading the scientific literature specifically about human biological reactions, and came across information about a phenomenon called 'photorepair'."

Cells, DNA and Quantum entanglement
    http://www.fmbr.org/editoral/edit03_04/edit1-sep03.htm

Russian DNA research
    http://www.nrgnair.com/MPT/zdi_tech/DNA.research.htm
    The latest research explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light-auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind's influence on weather-patterns and much more. The Russian scientists also found out that our DNA can cause disturbing patterns in the vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes! Wormholes are the microscopic equivalents of the so-called Einstein-Rosen bridges in the vicinity of black holes (left by burned-out stars). These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time. The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness.

What we are seeing here is ‘Hyper-communication’, where information is passed inter dimensionally. It is as though the DNA acts as a ‘Stargate’ between this dimension and others. In the book there are several stories of how this information is downloaded via DNA.

"But Maurice Cotterell, author of The Mayan Prophecies, Astrogenetics and several other cutting edge books has studied the effects of solar radiation on humans for over twenty years and discovered that genetic mutations are caused through the action of ionising radiations. He has found that X-rays and gamma rays from the Sun are the key factor in genetic leaps of species.

The DNA is spliced which causes the genetic mutations. Ionising radiation and magnetic radiation from solar flares on the Sun’s surface and other sources have acted upon developing genera causing mutational leaps in species. He also discovered that these periods of radiation cause people to become more intelligent and make great advances in society. These claims are mapped out in detail in The Mayan Prophecies. The sunspot cycles are part of this mutational process. Cotterell found that the suns solar flares peak in an 11.5-year, a 187-year, a 3,740-year and an 18,137-year cycle, which increase in intensity on respective peaks. 1991 was the peak of an 11.5-year cycle where sunspot activity was at an all time high. It is theorized by many that the peak of all the cycles together are destined to meet in December 2012."

It is surmised that energy from outside of space and time still flows through the activated wormholes after the DNA was removed. The side effect encountered most often in hyper communication and also in human beings are inexplicable electromagnetic fields in the vicinity of the persons concerned. Electronic devices like CD players and the like can be irritated and cease to function for hours. When the electromagnetic field slowly dissipates, the devices function normally again. Many healers and psychics know this effect from their work. X-rays and gamma rays from the Sun are the key factor in genetic leaps of species.

Ionising radiation and magnetic radiation from solar flares on the Sun’s surface and other sources have acted upon developing genera causing mutational leaps in species. He also discovered that these periods of radiation cause people to become more intelligent and make great advances in society. These claims are mapped out in detail in The Mayan Prophecies. The sunspot cycles are part of this mutational process. Cotterell found that the suns solar flares peak in an 11.5-year, a 187-year, a 3,740-year and an 18,137-year cycle, which increase in intensity on respective peaks. 1991 was the peak of an 11.5-year cycle where sunspot activity was at an all time high. It is theorized by many that the peak of all the cycles together are destined to meet in December 2012.

The Russians have looked at the leading edge of this heliosphere, and they have observed glowing, excited plasma energy there. This plasma energy used to be 10 astronomical units deep (an astronomical unit is the distance from the Earth to the Sun, 93,000,000 miles). So ten astronomical units represents the normal thickness of this glowing energy that we used to see at the front end of the Solar System.

Today, that glowing plasma has gone to 100 astronomical units deep. …. that's a 1,000 percent increase in the overall brightness of the energy at the front end of the Solar System.

And this means that the Solar System itself is moving into an area where the energy is more highly charged. That higher-charged energy is in turn exciting the plasma and causing more of it to form, so you see more luminosity, more brightness. This energy is then flowing into the Sun, which in turn emits the energy and spreads it out along its equatorial plane, which is called the Ecliptic. This in turn is saturating interplanetary space, which causes the solar emissions to travel more quickly and charge up the energy on the planets.

And this is conscious energy that is changing how the planet works, how it functions, and what kind of life it supports. The harmonics of the DNA spiral itself are altering. That's the real, hidden cause of spontaneous mass evolutions in previous epochs of time. All this is happening all at the same time, and it's all working up to a crescendo where there is going to be a sudden shift.

And then there is this.

Computer made out of DNA and enzymes
    http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/02/0224_030224_DNAcomputer.html

"Israeli scientists have devised a computer that can perform 330 trillion operations per second, more than 100,000 times the speed of the fastest PC. The secret: It runs on DNA.

A year ago, researchers from the Weizmann Institute of Science in Rehovot, Israel, unveiled a programmable molecular computing machine composed of enzymes and DNA molecules instead of silicon microchips. Now the team has gone one step further. In the new device, the single DNA molecule that provides the computer with the input data also provides all the necessary fuel."

One can just imagine how this may also be a doorway to gathering data from a parallel Universe.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:01 am

I have some interesting data on that which I will share later.

But for now... concerning DNA and the human condition a whimsical but serious Stor
    y:

A Hero has emerged!

Hark! I hear the thunderous sound of Cancerous Tumorous barreling and pulsing in the human condition! Call in the troops! The roar of Cancerous Tumorous is gaining strength in the lower forty! He is pronouncing a malignant defense! Who will save the day?

Do I hear the clouds thunder with lighting? Oh yes! It's the crowd of hydrogen nuclei forming a line for their leader.....and yes I hear the roar of the crowd now!

Alas....we are saved!

It's Antiproton to the rescue!

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Micro-heros

Antiproton will save the day!

The malignant defense has no chance against the micro-hero Antiproton! With his mighty laser beam he will annihilate Cancerous Tumorous

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 LogoTheater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Bam

Victorious! What a victory for mankind!

We can all sleep well tonight knowing Antiproton is lurking nearby!

But wait! Has the hero gone to the dark side? Is he lurking in the clouds?

What manner of threat could be hidden in the beam of

energy given off in the annihilation process, much like a guided bomb that explodes upon hitting its target?!?

Stay tuned for our next show...Antimatter turns to the Dark Side! Credits for todays show:
    PHYSICS

Antimatter against cancer

DEUTSCHLAND-FORSCHUNG AKTUELL
    Antiprotons homing in onto tumoral tissue
    Michael Doser, researcher at CERN (Switzerland) protects himself behind a metal door from an exotic elementary particle called the antiproton. Antiprotons are hydrogen nuclei that can be generated in a particle accelerator. In the process, massive amounts of harmful X-rays are given off that can only be quenched by thick concrete walls. In the carefully designed experiment, living hamster cells embedded in gelatine are irradiated with antiprotons, the purpose being to find a surrogate cancer therapy to replace or improve the currently used proton radiotherapy or protontherapy.
    In the conventional protontherapy tumors are shot at with protons. This procedure is safer than conventional radiotherapy with X-rays because the beam locks more precisely on to the tumor cells thereby avoiding damage to nearby healthy tissues that may be particularly sensitive to X-rays, such as the retina. Doser's objective is to improve this protontherapy by irradiating tumors with antiprotons instead of protons.
    The concept behind that is that antiprotons penetrating matter behave as protons, that is, particles made up of "regular" matter, or matter as we know it. However, when the antiprotons find their opposite particle (that is, the proton) in the tumor cells they are beamed into, they annihilate at the spot and release additional energy.
    In other words, in their way through healthy tissue antiprotons behave like protons, but once they reach the tumor they completely irradiate it with the energy given off in the annihilation process, much like a guided bomb that explodes upon hitting its target.
    According to Doser, the experiment with the hamster cells has been successful. In fact, antiprotons destroyed or damaged more tumor cells than protons did. Antiprotons are thus more efficient in cancer therapy than protons. http://www.dailyknowledge.org/physics.html

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:03 am

Poor Antiproton....from hero to zero. One minute he's saving the day against Cancerous Turmorous. Then accused of Total annihilation due to his very nature of reaction against matter and all surrounding. Quite a position for our hero to be placed.

As the plan went it was time to trap our hero. With all that Kapow and Bam he was too hot to handle! They had to find a way to trap him and bring him in for questioning. Perhaps a full arrest was in orde
    r!

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Jail%20bars%20prison%20cartoon%20picture-thumb

It's time to call out the troops!
    Jim Dandy to the Rescue......

stay tuned!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:11 am

Did he say in that video "do you want to raise a little bit more energy"?!? He certainly did! Jim Dandy to the rescue...(remember there is a message in the music eh?)

Let's get down!

Now Jim Dandy is no fool, he's looking for the big fish in the pond. Perhaps Antiproton can lead him to his really big case load. Jim Dandy is part of the Interpol investigative team of Security Information. Only those with the pass code can enter these corridors....only those know..

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Snitch-0336-gate

A Snitch in Time!

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Swat.team

Setting the trap........ http://alpha-new.web.cern.ch/penningt
    rap

WARNING!!! ACCESS DENIED
    !!!

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:20 am

Perhaps Antiproton can lead him to the REAL culprit! Their looking to arrest the king pin of them all. The one who controls the mob! The one who has at least a 74% controlling share of all that is strictly by Action! Who is this illusive king pin?

Why do they think Antiproton can lead them straight to his hideaway in the Exotic Particle Sector of the Big City? The town of All That Is? And exactly how do they plan on bringing down this king pin? You see they can only hold our Hero/Zero stable and incarcerated as long as he's cool....

Will Antiproton Snitch on the king pin? Will Antiproton Speak? He's been on the run now since he heard they've been looking for him..

Why aren't they looking for his cousin Dark matter?...

they are looking for the Boss
    Dark Energy with a controlling74% share in the compa
    ny!
    Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 DarkMatterPie

Stay tuned for Antiproton's arrest!

How long before his lawyer comes to bale him out?

Will he take the deal?

Rumor has it that there is a mole in the department that Jim Dandy is working in. All is not as it seems. In the meantime Antiproton is in a strangle hold! best get out the way

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:26 am

The trap was set and the arrest made!

News Flash! Antiproton Arrested! A word from the Chief of Interpol Security:

It was a tense stand off!

While the Antiproton was being cooled in the first trap, a small cloud of positrons was captured from radioactive sodium in a Surko-style positron accumulator.This cloud is then recaptured in a second trap near Antiproton. Manipulations of the trap electrodes then tipped Antiproton into the positron plasma, where some combined with Antiproton to form antihydrogen. This neutral antihydrogen is unaffected by the electric and magnetic fields used to trap the charged positrons and Antiproton, and within a few microseconds the antihydrogen hits the trap walls, where it annihilates. Some hundreds of millions of antihydrogen atoms have been made in this fashion.
    While antihydrogen atoms are electrically neutral, the spins of their component particles produce a magnetic moment. These magnetic moments can interact with an inhomogeneous magnetic field; some of the antihydrogen atoms can be attracted to a magnetic minimum. Such a minimum can be created by a combination of mirror and multipole fields.

Time to question the Hero/zero. Keep a cool head Antiproton. The last time your cousin Matter shook hands with his twin Antimatter they annihilated each other and could not be questioned. We need to get to the King Pin here Dark Energy and your the one that's going lead us to his exact location.

Jim Dandy warns Antiproton, "don't think about a jail break here Antiproton"! Last month your cousin Antineutrino got away....but we're going to keep a close eye on you! Here were the headlines
    :

Exotic Antimatter Caught in Disappearing Act!

Scientists have caught a rare type of exotic particle in the act of disappearing, and the vanishing trick appears to be more common than expected.
    For the first time, researchers have observed particles called electron antineutrinos turning into other types of particles, and calculated the frequency at which this happens. Though the phenomenon is extremely rare, it turns out that it's slightly less rare than once thought.
    Electron antineutrinos are odd in a number of ways. For one thing, they're a kind of antimatter — the strange cousin of matter with the inconvenient habit of annihilating matter on contac
    t.

http://www.livescience.com/18946-antimatter-neutrino-disappearing-oscillations.html

Don't plan on any jail breaks Antiproton.

We plan on keeping you in the 'cooler'....

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:39 am

At this time the season show has ended. We'll have to wait for next season to get back to the show and see if Jim Dandy will get Antiproton to give it up. But it's not far off. In the meantime Some related material which will bring it together.

Something a bit different:

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 599876_396464317080008_1182841555_n

Something in our genes gives us a powerful brain

Isis Knot:

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Isisknot

Research finds 'unique human DNA'

The area, called HAR1, has undergone accelerated evolutionary change in humans and is active during a critical stage in brain development.
    The researchers compared genes from humans, chimpanzees and other animals to try to see which set man apart.
    The Nature study was led by the University of California, Santa Cruz.

Something caused our brains to evolve to be much larger and have more functions than the brains of other mammals
    Dr David Haussler
    The researchers say they have yet to determine the precise function of the gene.
    But they say the evidence suggests it may play a role in the development of the cerebral cortex - and may help explain the dramatic expansion of this part of the brain during human evolution.
    They used a sophisticated computer analysis technique to compare genes from various species and pinpoint those which have undergone accelerated evolutionary changes in humans.
    This highlighted the HAR1 region of the human genome.

Specialised nerve cells
    The researchers examined this area more closely in the lab to pin down its structure, the tissues in which it is active, and to try to better understand its function.
    They found HAR1 was part of two overlapping genes, of which one - HAR1F - was active in special nerve cells called Cajal-Retzius neurons.
    These cells appear early in embryonic development and play a critical role in the formation of the layered structure of the human cerebral cortex.
    Cajal-Retzius neurons release a protein called reelin that guides the growth of neurons and the formation of connections among them.
    HAR1F was found to be active at the same time as the reelin gene.
    Lead researcher Dr David Haussler said: "We don't know what it does and we don't know if it interacts with reelin.
    "But the evidence is very suggestive that this gene is important in the development of the cerebral cortex and that's exciting because the human cortex is three times as large as it was in our predecessors.
    "Something caused our brains to evolve to be much larger and have more functions than the brains of other mammals."
    The analysis showed that HAR1 is essentially the same in all mammals except humans. There were just two differences between the versions found in chickens and chimps.
    However, there were 18 differences between the chimp version and the one found in humans - which scientists say is an incredible amount of change to take place in a few million years.
    The researchers believe the key gene does not control the production of specific proteins as most genes do, but instead plays a role in modifying the function of other genes.
    Professor Chris Ponting, of the University of Oxford, said this suggested that the rapid evolution of the human brain might be due to subtle fine-tuning of genetic function.
    His colleague, Dr Gerton Lunter, said: "What is really interesting is that this is a special type of gene.
    "It seems likely that it changes the way the brain is wired in some way."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4797257.stm

The nature of infinity is this: That every thing has its
    Own Vortex, and when once a traveler thro' Eternity
    Has pass'd that Vortex, he perceives it roll backward behind
    His path, into a globe itself infolding like a sun,
    Or like a moon, or like a universe of starry majesty . . .

Thus is the earth one infinite plane, and not as apparent
    To the weak traveler confin'd beneath the moony shade.
    Thus is the heaven a vortex pass'd already, and the earth
    A vortex not yet pass'd by the traveler thro' Eternity.

William Blake from Milton

Better yet...Check it:

Inducer bound to repressor?!?

CONTROL OF GENE EXPRESSION

Recombinant DNA technology allows us to manipulate the very DNA of living organisms and to make conscious changes in that DNA.

The promoter is the part of the DNA to which the RNA polymerase binds before opening the segment of the DNA to be transcribed.

A segment of the DNA that codes for a specific polypeptide is known as a structural gene. These often occur together on a bacterial chromosome. The location of the polypeptides, which may be enzymes involved in a biochemical pathway, for example, allows for quick, efficient transcription of the mRNAs. Often leader and trailer sequences, which are not translated, occur at the beginning and end of the region. E. coli can synthesize 1700 enzymes. Therefore, this small bacterium has the genes for 1700 different mRNAs.

http://www.biologie.uni-hamburg.de/b-online/library/onlinebio/BioBookGENCTRL.html#Table of Contents

Send secret messages with genetically-engineered bacteria

Well, hiding messages in biological organisms is one way to encrypt top secret messages. Scientists at Tufts University report that they were able to encode E. coli messages in a dish full of genetically-modified organisms that may one day transmit information, according to New Scientist.

It’s not like spies will be sending messages via genetically engineered bacteria anytime soon. Although, it’s possible that in the future these biological organisms can provide an extra layer of security for building access. For example, instead of swiping your card, you can look at the security scanner with your eyes, so it can know for sure that it is you trying to gain access to the building.

“You can think of all sorts of secret spy applications,” David Walt, a chemist at Tufts University. told New Scientist.
    By encrypting biological life, the researchers showed that it’s possible to grow a collection of E. coli strains that had been modified with fluorescent proteins, which glowed in seven colors. The bugs are grown on a plate, so it can be tailored to specific applications.

The authors wrote, “This work demonstrates the use of biological systems to store and deliver information and, is a unique example of using phenotypic characteristics of living organisms to carry and deliver an alphanumeric message.” In other words, it may be a good way to send encrypted information.

The challenge though, is that it can’t store that much information. The researchers would have to print smaller features to account for this limitation.
    This initial batch was a proof-of-concept. The researchers plan to use more robust microorganisms such as yeast or Gram-positive bacteria. In the future, it’s not far fetched to make the bacteria self-destruct by making sure its fluorescent properties disappear.

Researchers have shown that biological encryption has been done before with a DNA synthesizer.
    The skeptics wonder: So why not just send out an encrypted email?

http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/sci...es-with-genetically-engineered-bacteria/10548

Many of the Egyptian texts seem to indicate a miss-translation whether intended or not remains to be determined.

An Entire Book Written in DNA

http://www.technologyreview.com/view/428922/an-entire-book-written-in-dna/

DNA can be used to store information at a density about a million times greater than your hard drive, report researchers in Science today. George Church of Harvard Medical School and colleagues report that they have written an entire book in DNA, a feat that highlights the recent advances in DNA synthesis and sequencing.

The team encoded a draft HTML version of a book co-written by Church called Regenesis: How Synthetic Biology Will Reinvent Nature and Ourselves. In addition to the text, the biological bits included the information for modern formatting, images and Javascript, to show that “DNA (like other digital media) can encode executable directives for digital machines,” they write.

To do this, the authors converted the computational language of 0's and 1's into the language of DNA--the nucleotides typically represented by A's, T's G's and C's; the A’s and C’s took the place of 0's and T’s and G’s of 1's. They then used off-the-shelf DNA synthesizers to make 54,898 pieces of DNA, each 159 nucleotides long, to encode the book, which could then be decoded with DNA sequencing.

Whoa!!!!! Someone call Jim Dandy back here....someone passing secrets?

Last edited by Brook on Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:57 am

Oh...did I forget to mention.....

Transistor gates created out of E. Coli bacteria – huge biocomputing leap forward!

Scientists at London’s Imperial College have successfully managed to create biological logic gates, indispensible for the production of electronical devices, simply our of bacteria and DNA. Though the research detailed in a recently published study in the journal Nature Communications was anything but simple, it provides an incredible advancement in the field of biotechnology.

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Kjh

“Logic gates are the fundamental building blocks in silicon circuitry that our entire digital age is based on,” said Richard Kitney co-author of the research project recently published in the journal nature Communications. “Without them, we could not process digital information. Now that we have demonstrated that we can replicate these parts using bacteria and DNA, we hope that our work could lead to a new generation of biological processors, whose applications in information processing could be as important as their electronic equivalents.”
    Scientists have expermentally proven that their that their biological gates can replicate the process that is equivalent to an electronic transistor gate that can be switched on and off. In one experimental instance, the team made an AND gate from E Coli bacteria, a keyword most of us link with an impending pandemic (there are numerous variants of the strain, few are indeed dangerous), which had its DNA altered to perform a switch on/off action when interacting with a certain chemical.
    While these are the most advanced biological gates created so far, Kitney and his team aknowledge that they’re still very far away from presenting to the world a reliable product. The future, however, seems to shine for bio technology. Such bio processing units could be streamed through one’s arteries and monitor various parameters through biosensors. In case of misbalanced parameters, the biodevice might then trigger medication to relieve the affected area. Cancer cells could be pounded imediately before they have the chance to spread. The potential applications are too many to ennounce here, albeit still very far away from reality.
    The next step in the development are multiple gates in “more complex circuitry”, which could one day lead to building blocks for “microscopic biological computers,” like the ones listed in the potential applications above. One step at a time.
    http://www.zmescience.com/research/...coli-bacteria-huge-biocomputing-leap-forward/

And this:

THE CODE

There will be three kinds of cells with different genotypes, although initially all share the same E. coli strain. Two of them will have similar interpretation mechanisms, which will allow each one to take a single light as input and decide whether to express the first or the second reporter gene included in its genotype (decision that will depend on the code) The third kind of cell will be the one taking the input from both lights to express the last protein. Until now the community managed to control the expression of five fluorescent proteins, however we said each of them should be controlled independently. This is accomplished with cell to cell communication through quorum sensing. The following figure illustrates the way the cells within the community work together:

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Code-fig1-1

Information processing through living things remains a challenge to science. Genetic logic-gates and switches have been used to this purpose[1]; however, most of these constructions use chemical inputs. Nonetheless, light induction systems have been constructed and characterized in the last few years[2]. Our project aims to enable a bacterial community, constituted by three E. coli strains that communicate through quorum sensing, to overall interpret a simple light based code. We attempt to insert the necessary genes for the light induction into E. coli's chromosome, in order to create three different light responsive strains. Since light induction is becoming increasingly used in synthetic biology, we propose these modified E. coli strains as photochassis that could make useful tools in the field.
    Furthermore, each strain will contain different plasmids carrying the genetic constructions needed for the interpretation of the code. This mechanism will mainly rely on genetic logic-gates and switches. The use of phage lambda's based biphasic switch[3], which will theoretically allow the independent control of transcription from two different promoters through a single input, is introduced to iGEM.
    Acronyms S.C.I.E.N.C.E. stands for Simple Code Iinterpretation Enabling Circuit in E. coli. HuBacstands for Human-Bacteria language, as we decided to call our bacteria.
    This video deals with the following points:
    - Construction of two genetic photocassettes, the induction systems for green and red lights.
    - Chromosome insertion of the previous constructions and birth of two new E. coli strains, which we dubbedphotochassis! (responsive to green and red lights, respectively).
    - DNA synthesis of the interpretation genetic circuits by our dear sponsor GenScript (not that we did not try traditional assembly). Note there are three different constructions, which will make three smart bacteria.
    - Finally the community processing the information, sent through the light-code (inside the light-machine!). Note how the cells within the community work together through quorum sensing.

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Andgate2

The design of a circuit which is liable to produce a large amount of outputs with a minimum use of inputs.

The use of a circuit activation and inhibition in a noninvasive manner.
    From the first feature, achieved by the use of switchs and logic gates, we pretend stablish bases for a cell to be able to interpret a combination of complex circuits in a future, and develop a complex code that allows us transmit to a cell what we want it to do.

http://2011.igem.org/Team:UANL_Mty-Mexico/Project/The_Code

Remembering I got this from a biological source that not only made me ill when I checked it out (e coli)....it was an "energy stream"....and they were flashing separately green and then a solid red. It's documented in the Egyptian Folklore thread....but at the time I had no idea what it was...only that it was flashing RED and GREEN :rol
    l:

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 251968_384250334968073_57396965_n

Last edited by Brook on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:02 am

[b]
    Chapter 156

Book of the Dead

"You have your power, O Isis . . . The amulet is a protection for this Great One." The Isis-knot is the marker for the "Hidden Chamber"

The Isis Knot

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Isisknot

This hieroglyphic symbolizes the birth of nature.
    It is named after Isis because she is the goddess
    of all. It is often placed on a necklace with Isis' blood, which is
    typically depicted with red stones.

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Lac-DNAloopsmall

Lac Repressor

Protein (green) looping the

DNA at the lactose genes on

E.coli host chromosome

What does she have in her hands?

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Pse
    Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 599876_396464317080008_1182841555_nTheater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Isisknot
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:13 am

Whoa boy! Red and green logic gates.....Made from Ecoli?

Books WRITTEN on DNA?!?

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 556363_478431005508040_1127283518_n
    Lmao
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:44 am

Now follow along here this is going to very interesting...........

First of all I'd like to point out the content of the first post in this thread. I discussed not only seeing the future death of my husband while I was eight years old...but I also discussed the 180 turnaround. so I suggest you re read that if you've not understood the 180 turnaround. But basically it has to do with how your conscious brain sees things if it does not have the actual conscious understanding...it sees the next best thing in essence.

Now I'm not exempt from this 180 turnaround either. And some of the things I've seen I've written about (thank god) and recorded. I say thank god because now after some research and using the hieroglyph primer and some of the things that have been brought into my awareness.....some of the things I saw are really starting to come together in a BIG way.

On one of my sessions I ran into this huge tentacle....labeled THOTH..and it had off shoots one titled Merovingian New age version. When I saw that my first reaction was WTF! What am I looking at here? It looked like a biological tentacle it was labeled and it lead to this huge amebic thing that was pulsing. I KNEW it contained information and it sent information....and it did so via this amoebic thing that sort of ran it. Now I've posted this sometime about two years ago on the Egyptian thread that is locked and I could not destory i
    t. Rolling Eyes

Two things happened when I inspected this thing.....I ran into a scientist Named Jack Sarfatti. There were TWO streams of tentacles....one was the huge Thoth one with the off shoots.....and then a smaller one above it. I actually stuck my head in the smaller one and got very sick for the whole day after inspecting it. I could not understand what got me sick. I now have a pretty good idea. The other thing....I found a symbol that flashed in separate pieces.....but together made a symbol....here it is again:

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Photo9de

Now...each line flashed as separate to me. first in green then in total red....so my first inclination was each one contained information....then it flashed as a whole. A whole WHAT?!? Well then I found Sarfatti and his theory......which includes this next image for the greater part.

What was I to make of all this based on my conscious awareness? Remembering the 180 turnaround..............

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 30l1gtg

So...here I am looking at this big tentacle that was Titled THOTH of a biological nature and I'm led to a guy that studies the past present future in his book Destiny Matrix as a very well written professor of Physics. Not only that he was heavily involved in Remote viewing with Russell Targ and a few others that were definitely self proclaimed AVIARY government employees. Why? Why am I seeing these things? What am I to make of it as I don't know much at that time regarding this stuff....I was seeing Egyptian stuff and trying to figure out how and why I was seeing this stuff.

And wtf does all this have to do with THOTH? ....................who was Quazequotel...and apparently helped "develop" the MAYAN and their handy little calendar......

Wait till you see what I found........

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:53 am

So...here's my flipping conscious brain seeing this tentacle titled Thoth.....can you say 180 turnaround?!? My brain at the time could not "compute" what it was seeing...so in that....it shows me this biological tentacle....and the whole thing was bizarre! But that drawing of the lines above...that was KEY. Key to what I had no idea..but suspected the lines contained some kind of information for processing.

Then sometime later I get the primer.....the primer led me to "codes" of information.....as I've stated several times in this thread.....

Fist day back at work and it reminded me why I took that break. Upon first entering the room the first time I looked in wonder how I would go through all this stuff..and there is lot's of stuff to find what I needed. Yes it is like Christmas. Lot's of really cool stuff. But where to begin? Little did I know at the time of that thought that was the primer.....the "beginning". All I saw was lots of work ahead to get to it. Going through crates and baskets of papyrus (documents) with schematics and hieroglyphs. Medallions of unusual mineral compounds. and it simply boggled my mind. So I decided to take a break from the session work and clear whatever was in my projected view to be able to clearly see and study the contents of this room.

So warp drive engage....docking in a parallel quadrant to have a pre entry meeting with four associates. Greeting and salutations very informal and lighthearted. The first recognition in the minutes of this meeting was four chairs / thrones (seats of power) to view. One being out of phase. To be assessed after the primer is found.

Engaging laughter at the primer seen months prior......

"BEGINNING"....Say what? Three "N"s in the word.

And the glyph for N.....

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Hieroglyph_n

Beginning having THREE.... N's 'highlighted'. DOH!

Three wavy lines......

the three ripples,
    Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Hiero_N35
    referring to water, or waters became an important hieroglyphic block in itself.

Okay the code is in the glyphs themselves. And the primer is three wavy lines. So I have to find not only the place where the three wavy lines are in the room. What it is .....in the open room and stamped for viewing.

The primer itself being a clue as well ............as it is within the object to be yet discovered.

Sometime the obvious clues as to to "where to begin"...smacks you in the face and makes you go ...DOH!

So I have to keep this short as I have to go to work now to find the location of the primer. Then I have to find the code in the glyphs to decipher them.

As it turns out the three wavy lines (represented as the "n's")

also mean (determined by how they are "grouped" in the hieroglyph)

Flow or Action
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:02 am

Flow or Action of WHAT?!?

Here is where it gets interesting:

Someone pointed me recently to investigate some interesting stuff.....among this stuff was Bacteria and bio-computing. Say what? Using DNA?!?! Say what?

Scientists at London’s Imperial College have successfully managed to create biological logic gates, indispensible for the production of electronical devices, simply our of bacteria and DNA. Though the research detailed in a recently published study in the journal Nature Communications was anything but simple, it provides an incredible advancement in the field of biotechnology.

“Logic gates are the fundamental building blocks in silicon circuitry that our entire digital age is based on,” said Richard Kitney co-author of the research project recently published in the journal nature Communications. “Without them, we could not process digital information. Now that we have demonstrated that we can replicate these parts using bacteria and DNA, we hope that our work could lead to a new generation of biological processors, whose applications in information processing could be as important as their electronic equivalents.”
    Scientists have experimentally proven that their that their biological gates can replicate the process that is equivalent to an electronic transistor gate that can be switched on and off. In one experimental instance, the team made an AND gate from E Coli bacteria, a keyword most of us link with an impending pandemic (there are numerous variants of the strain, few are indeed dangerous), which had its DNA altered to perform a switch on/off action when interacting with a certain chemical.

http://www.zmescience.com/research/...coli-bacteria-huge-biocomputing-leap-forward/

Say what? And "AND" GATE?

And what again does all this have to do with Thoth .....the Mayans.....and genetic DNA? Codes in Egyptian Hieroglyphs such as NEB
    Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Basket?

NAND gate

The Negated AND, NOT AND or NAND gate is the opposite of the digital AND gate, and behaves in a manner that corresponds to the opposite of AND gate, as shown in the truth table on the right. A LOW (0) output results only if both the inputs to the gate are HIGH (1); if one or both inputs are LOW (0), a HIGH (1) output results.
    The NAND gate is significant because any boolean function can be implemented by using a combination of NAND gates. This property is called functional completeness.
    Digital systems employing certain logic circuits take advantage of NAND's functional completeness. In complicated logical expressions, normally written in terms of other logic functions such as AND, OR, and NOT, writing these in terms of NAND saves on cost, because implementing such circuits using NAND gate yields a more compact result than the alternatives[1] .
    NAND gates can also be made with more than two inputs, yielding an output of LOW if all of the inputs are HIGH, and an output of HIGH if any of the inputs is LOW. These kinds of gates therefore operate as n-ary operators instead of a simple binary operator. Algebraically, these can be expressed as the function NAND(a, b, ..., n), which is logically equivalent to NOT(a AND b AND ... AND n).

Now.....take a look at this:

The SYMBOL for Nand Gate

There are three symbols for NAND gates: the 'distinctive' (MIL/ANSI) symbol and the 'rectangular' IEC symbol, as well as a deprecated DIN symbol sometimes found on old schematics. For more information see logic gate symbols.

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 120px-NAND_ANSI_Labelled.svgTheater of parallel Universe - Page 2 100px-NAND_IEC.svgTheater of parallel Universe - Page 2 100px-NAND_DIN.svg
    MIL/ANSI Symbol' IEC Symbol DIN Symbol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAND_gate

Now...take a look at this:

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Examples-8

Look a bit familiar?

Not quite the same as my depiction above....because it's not the same. The symbol I produced was without the Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Basket......turned but still present in the NAND gate.

And is it any wonder I got sick?.....Without the the Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Basket........The ecoli was not altered!

So what does this have to do with the codes in the glyphs.....the primer....and the MAYAN with their fancy calendar? Time and seasons......Hold on to your seats!

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:15 am

let's look at some glyphs:

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Merkaba

Mer... meant a kind of light that rotated within itself....MER contains the PRIMER

Ka ....meant spirit, in this case referring to the human spirit....Look at the KA symbol.....do you see it?

Ba.... meant the human body — though it also could mean the concept of Reality that spirit holds....BA the symbol of the bird is biological as in the human part of the totality of the MERKABA...the geometric form that does what?

And NEB......
    Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Basket is the what? LORD? MASTER? Master of what? It looks like a basket which it is supposed to represent. Container.....holder.....placeholder......director.....Lord...and again...master.

Let's talk about the Mayan now:

MAYAN

Molecular Array of Yes And Not

a DNA computer, based on DNA Stem Loop Controllers, developed by scientists at Columbia University and the University of New Mexico and created in 2006

Mayan II was developed then ...it goes all the way up to 6.0 now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAYA-II

http://www.3delight.com/en/index.php?page=news
    3Delight Studio Pro 10 released

DNA Research announces 3Delight Studio Pro 10, a major evolution of our state-of-the art RenderMan-compliant renderer. This new release introduces important technological advances in ray-tracing performance and global illumination.

Types of Gates:

All other types of Boolean logic gates (i.e., AND, OR, NOT, XOR, XNOR) can be created from a suitable network of NAND gates or NOR gates.
    For an input of 2 boolean variables, there are 16 possible boolean algebraic functions. These 16 functions are enumerated below, together with their outputs for each combination of input variables

Now I know little to nothing about "logic gates".....but....it seems the Tentacle I was viewing was from a biological computer and data transfer. Which apparently was transfering data as labled on the "logic gates" I was viewing.....

Thoth = thought

Say what? Oh yes...that was another peice of data I got in the session....that Thoth was equivilant to "thought" in the session I did regarding the session I did. So what I got was this in the session....there was in the session this huge tentacle of data....of the biological sort encompassing the earth.....with "thought transfer data". Now how do you suppose that can be? How do you transfer a biological type of data transfer? Check it!.....Interface..........

This paper introduces a new method to perform
    signal processing using cells or atoms to synthesize
    variation in digital data stored in optical format.
    Interfacing small-scale biological or chemical
    systems with information stored on CD, DVD and
    related disc media has been termed molecular media.
    This is defined as micron or nanoscale interference
    and/or augmentation of optical data translation with a
    specific focus on sound and image processing. The
    principle of this approach uses cells with different
    morphology and size or atom clusters to
    geometrically alter the way that binary information is
    translated into an output signal. These experiments
    demonstrate that living and non-living, micron-sized
    cellular systems like bacteria, fungi or yeast and
    chemical particles, clusters, emulsions or atom arrays
    having micron or nanosize dimensions can be
    successfully interfaced with traditional computing
    devices. This results in multiple hybrid, yet
    functional information processing devices that can be
    understood as a molecular computer that
    demonstrates a plurality of useful functions.

Comparative studies may be found in .
    Applications of this method include using molecular
    scale structures to interfere with data translation
    during playback of sound, image or video streams for
    rapid generation of variation. This is particularly
    important for new media applications, where
    manipulation of existing data into new arrangements
    is valuable.

Molecular Computing & Information Theory
    Molecular computing has developed significantly
    since Richard Feynman discussed life at the very
    bottom with respect to how small can a number or a
    computer be? . The crux of molecular computing
    is its synergy with quantum phenomena.

The scale at which events take place is also important for
    understanding the microphysics of atomic
    interactions.

At very small scales there is often
    massive parallelism and duality issues that enfold
    when observations are taken. Control over growth of
    cells (population dynamics, fractal shape complexity)
    act as RULES during data translation AXIOMS. In
    practice any device that shows combinational circuits
    for AND and NOT can be used to perform any
    switching function.

Differences in cellular parameters at a structural or
    ultrastructural level including size, organelle type and
    composition, are considered to be consistent triggers
    for establishing a critical system that emerges
    through disruption to error correction using for
    example, the Cross Interleaved Reed--Solomon Code
    or variations thereof in optical disc media.

Surface colonization is a biotechnique similar to
    microlithography, and in this context, control over
    growth (population dynamics, fractal shape
    complexity) act as RULES during data translation
    AXIOMS.

At a local level, many microscopic cell or chemical
    patterns can be described by fractals. Pattern
    complexity and its relationship with the entropy
    displayed after a data transfer COPY step modulated
    through i•ec might be explained using percolation
    theory where adjacent frames are evaluated for
    consistency against weighted nodes available for
    information flow. Manipulation of digital media
    through exploiting sensitive dependence on initial
    conditions is one practical way to control variation.
    Future experiments will suggest other cultivation
    strategies for other classes of microorganisms and
    refine terminology and principles.

Since fungal cells self-organize into fractal shapes
    it is likely that specific values for percolation in 2d
    projections should yield an efficient randomisation
    algorithm. If images or sounds are fragmented into
    smaller sets of length, L, then the entropy limit is
    LÆ •.

This property may make this hybrid optical
    computer of use in cryptoanalysis .

Molecular computing with cells and atoms
    introduces a physical bias towards directed sampling,
    while nonlinear feedback during error correction lookup-
    table analysis introduces time displacement.

http://arxiv.org/ftp/nlin/papers/0307/0307007.pdf

Nanoparticles fabrication using ambient biological
    resources

Fabrication of nanoparticles using bacteria
    The most important challenge in nanotechnology
    today is to cost effectively tailor the optical, electric
    and electronic property of NPs by controlling the
    configuration as well as monodispersity. This goal
    could be achieved using bacterial organisms in an
    organized manner (Gericke & Pinches, 2006). It
    has been shown that Bacillus subtilis 168 reduces
    Au ions to produce NPs of 5-25 nm of octahedral
    nature that are readily precipitated within bacterial
    cells under incubation with auricchloride solution
    (Southam & Beveridge, 1994; Fortin & Beveridge,
    2000). Extracellular synthesis of Au NPs by
    Pseudomonas aeruginosa has been identified to
    be of polydispersed nature (Husseiny et al., 2007).
    A cell free extract of Rhodopseudomonas
    capsulata has been found to have good potential
    to fabricate Au nano wires with a network structure
    and the process can be controlled to change the
    shape of NPs. Exclusively spherical Au NPs with
    10-20 nm range have been observed at lower
    concentrations and nano wires with a network
    structure at higher concentrations (He et al., 2008).
    Bioaccumulation of Au NPs has been achieved
    using H2 as an electron donor in the culture of
    Escherichia coli and Desulfovibrio desulphuricans.

http://www.m.elewa.org/JABS/2009/19/9.pdf

We are talking about genetically modified SMART bacteria here....

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:23 am

Back From the Future

A series of quantum experiments shows that measurements performed in the future can influence the present. Does that mean the universe has a destiny—and the laws of physics pull us inexorably toward our prewritten fate?

Jeff Tollaksen may well believe he was destined to be here at this point in time. We’re on a boat in the Atlantic, and it’s not a pleasant trip. The torrential rain obscures the otherwise majestic backdrop of the volcanic Azorean islands, and the choppy waters are causing the boat to lurch. The rough sea has little effect on Tollaksen, barely bringing color to his Nordic complexion. This is second nature to him; he grew up around boats. Everyone would agree that events in his past have prepared him for today’s excursion. But Tollaksen and his colleagues are investigating a far stranger possibility: It may be not only his past that has led him here today, but his future as well.
    Tollaksen’s group is looking into the notion that time might flow backward, allowing the future to influence the past. By extension, the universe might have a destiny that reaches back and conspires with the past to bring the present into view. On a cosmic scale, this idea could help explain how life arose in the universe against tremendous odds. On a personal scale, it may make us question whether fate is pulling us forward and whether we have free will.
    http://discovermagazine.com/2010/apr/01-back-from-the-future

All the material objects in the world and even the gravity curvature fields are back-from-the-future
    3D hologram images from our 2D post-selected future event horizon Omega Surface hologram screen
    (VALIS, Black Cloud, Star Maker, I. J. Good's "GOD(D)") conscious cosmic computer with signal nonlocality
    in this topsy turvy crazy theory. The area-entropy of our future horizon is the reciprocal dark energy density
    accelerating our observable universe's expansion. Is this crazy enough to be true?

"It’s a very, very profound idea," says Paul Davies. "Aharonov’s take on quantum mechanics can explain
    all the usual results that the conventional interpretations can, but with the added bonus that it also explains
    away nature’s apparent indeterminism. What’s more, a theory in which the future can influence the past
    may have huge—and much needed—repercussions for our understanding of the universe, says Davies.

"Cosmologists have long been puzzled about why the conditions of our universe—for example,
    its rate of expansion—provide the ideal breeding ground for galaxies, stars, and planets.
    If you rolled the dice to create a universe, odds are that you would not get one as handily conducive
    to life as ours is. Even if you could take life for granted, it’s not clear that 14 billion years is enough time
    for it to evolve by chance. But if the final state of the universe is set and is reaching back in time to
    influence the early universe, it could amplify the chances of life’s emergence." Discover Magazine

Fred Alan Wolf and I have been working on the idea that the future can influence the past since
    the late 1960's when we were professors in the physics department of San Diego State.
    Nice that Paul Davies and others are now jumping on their bandwagon. Aharonov's work on this
    started around 1964, but I don't recall if Fred and I were aware of it back then. We were influenced
    by I.J. Good who may have known of Yakir's 1964 paper. Of course my first introduction to
    back-from-the-future physics was in 1953 as a child in a series of mysterious telephone calls.
    President Obama recently gave Yakir a medal for it at The White House - well deserved.
    This is an important idea that will change theology as well as physics.
    http://www.stardrive.org/

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Based on these statements above.............

A series of quantum experiments shows that measurements performed in the future can influence the present.

Tollaksen’s group is looking into the notion that time might flow backward, allowing the future to influence the past. By extension, the universe might have a destiny that reaches back and conspires with the past to bring the present into view.

All the material objects in the world and even the gravity curvature fields are back-from-the-future

3D hologram images from our 2D post-selected future event horizon Omega Surface hologram screen conscious cosmic computer with signal nonlocality
    The evolution over time of the configuration (that is, of the positions of all particles or the configuration of all fields) is defined by the wave function via a guiding equation. The evolution of the wavefunction over time is given by Schrödinger's equation.

in Bohmian mechanics with the mental aspect of the universe, generally: the particles are "matter," "mind" the pilot-wave.

Is MAYAN simply an acronym?

MAYAN:

MOLECULAR ARRAY (OF) YES AND NOT........MAYAN

YES.....AND.....NOT

a DNA computer, based on DNA Stem Loop Controllers, developed by scientists at Columbia University and the University of New Mexico and created in 2006

Mayan II was developed then ...it goes all the way up to 6.0 now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAYA-II

Or the result of how the future can influence the past

From a future bio-computer that influenced a rather unique civilization that
    devised a rather unique calendar?

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:50 am

From the desk of Jack Sarfatti:

Bem, Radin, Bierman, Targ and others all have scientific evidence for future-to-past nonlocal entanglement signal communication. In my opinion it is a fact. The only issue is the theory and I think I have the essentials for that. Targ has data vetted by CIA desperately trying to prove him and Puthoff wrong. In fact they could not. In addition we all have non-scientific folkloric evidence for the reality of back-from-the-future mental phenomena. Furthermore, dark energy obeys the Planck blackbody T^4 formula for advanced Wheeler-Feynman Hawking black body radiation from our future event horizon.

This horizon is a vast cosmic hologram computer according to my synthesis of Bekenstein's, Hawking’s, Susskind’s, Aharonov's and Seth Lloyd’s ideas. It corresponds to Teilhard de Chardin’s Omega Point, to I.J. Good’s GOD(D), to Fred Hoyle’s Black Cloud, to P.K. Dick’s VALIS, to Olaf Stapledon’s and John Lilly's Star Maker and finally to Hawking’s Mind of God.

Yes, the Cosmic Engineer is alive and well on our future dark energy cosmological event horizon and his or her or ITs IQ is 10^123 BITS in accord with John Archibald Wheeler’s IT FROM BIT.

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Hypnotoad
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:52 am

Nobody gave me a manual when I started doing this remote viewing. I didn't get any "professional" training so I had to go with my instincts. Hence the first post again and the 180 turnaround of visual perception. What the conscious brains sees it records and fills in the unrecognized pixels of information eh?

Now for a brief while I studied some of the New Age fandango thinking it was a route to seek some answers as some of the things I was seeing was related to things I was experiencing.

Now somewhere along the line I decided this New Age mumbo jumbo had some relevance but most of it was simply given a platform for somebody to make some serious money teaching exactly what again?

Watching a video on another thread I got a bit of a laugh at some guy talking about the "science" of "Controlled" Remote Viewing and it's study at SRI. How he proceeds to speak of the onslaught of psychic remote viewers and how it's not the same. Well no kidding! And then we're back to square one of the new teachers of such a skill.

First of all look at the term "controlled remote viewing" and that tells you it's a controlled study eh? Scientific? Of course. but most assuredly "controlled".

How many of the new age and/or "psychic" RV'ers will give you a slant toward their line of thought. Leading such thought in the realm of the Theater as it were. Keeping in mind the 180 turnaround that could explain the directed methods of teaching and exactly were it leads.

In this realm as I said I had no teacher. No one to explain exactly what I was seeing. As such it was much like the picture above with my son free falling into a soup of information.....much of which I was totally unfamiliar with and had to "plug in" what I was seeing until I could work out exactly what it was I was seeing. Just like the tentacle I saw....it was totally unfamiliar. But it gave me clues. Some of those clues I'm going bring up this weekend. Of course there is no tentacle "out there"...it was representative of what exactly?

While I have been free falling I've discovered a few things that seem to fit. I'd like to share them with you this weekend. It's been through some interesting research of a scientific nature that I fell onto what I'm about to discuss that very much relates to Time and the physics I've fallen onto.

Occam's razor is the law of parsimony, economy or succinctness. It is a principle urging one to select from among competing hypotheses that which makes the fewest assumptions and thereby offers the simplest explanation of the effect.

In the scientific method, parsimony is an epistemological, metaphysical or heuristic preference, not an irrefutable principle of logic, and certainly not a scientific result. As a logical principle, Occam's razor would demand that scientists accept the simplest possible theoretical explanation for existing data. However, science has shown repeatedly that future data often supports more complex theories than existing data. Science tends to prefer the simplest explanation that is consistent with the data available at a given time, but history shows that these simplest explanations often yield to complexities as new data become available. Science is open to the possibility that future experiments might support more complex theories than demanded by current data and is more interested in designing experiments to discriminate between competing theories than favoring one theory over another based merely on philosophical principles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_raz
    or

Last edited by Brook on Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:00 pm

In this realm as I said I had no teacher. No one to explain exactly what I was seeing

In the beginning as I had mentioned before I actually did have some help because I really didn't know much and trying to even meditate was difficult as I was stuck in a damned room. The room I later discovered had some interesting technology....learning to see exactly what it was that triggered these visions and memories and most of all those black lines on my hands. A physical reaction to what? Some magic dust? Particles that spin? One of the first things I said the day the lines appeared was what I viewed. The phrase..."pay attention to the vortex".

This help I had was to get me to focus and ground. Raise my energy and frequency high enough to gain access to view exactly what this was that was triggered. But to what exactly? Well my first goal was to learn why I was gaining all this Egyptian memory. Ptah was the trigger word. Then next was the block pixel download of the strangest information. All of it was concerning DNA, mummification and preservation. Bloodline and genetic codes. Which was all recognized from what appeared to be an ancient past and somehow I was remembering this past and the people in it. These people were not Gods. They were simply people. The only difference was these people had extraordinary technology for such an ancient civilization. And with that they appeared and ruled as Gods in many ways to the surrounding people they ruled. They built Pyramids, and had extensive knowledge of the human body. They're scribes recorded what they felt was necessary for future reference. Keeping some things a hidden mystery. Hidden mysteries that even today have not been revealed to the general public.

However if you were in the circle of trust and part of the privileged cult that held these secrets you would have great access to what ever these secrets held.

One such cult was the Cult of Osiris. They held great weight and power over ancient Egypt for which Egyptian folklore has spoken about on the temple walls with direct reference to such things as sacred geometry and human anatomy. Isis writing the Book of the Dead for those traveling to the underworld to travel in the style of the rich and famous eh? The purpose of mummification to travel well. To make that journey only fit for a king or queen. Laid in a sarcophagus with remnants of blue lily to show you the way on that journey.

From what I have viewed these Gods were not gods...they would however make the greatest daytime soap operas. Fantasy love affairs which included the ever popular soap opera theme of "who's the father?!?" at every turn. Least we not forget the magic dust/sand Isis made a penis for the dead corpse of Osiris to birth the son Horus. Whoa!!!!!!!! Who is jerking who's chain here? Who in their right mind is going to believe a story like that eh? Certainly not me. Certainly not after what I viewed in this recall of Past Egyptian folklore.

So what exactly was this magic dust?

What was this MER....a light rotating within itself? that connected the KA or human spirit to the BA the human body?

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Merkaba

In fact, take a look at the symbol for MER and KA. Oops! Do I see three wavy lines? Action or Flow? As in the primer? Now take a look at the the symbol for KA. Turn that symbol sideways and it looks very much like one of those logic gates eh?

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Symtab

Only thing missing is the NEB
    Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Basket "all" and neb, "lord" or "master".

What of this prominent feature on the Osiris temple?

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Fol_carvedwall

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Melchizedek_hologram

Talk about spinning a folklore tale eh?

What about the underworld? Only suited for the privileged Kings and queens to go out in such style....magic dust? Particles? Ashes to ashes dust to dust?

In this beginning for me I was told if I raised my frequency I could gain better access to this information. Which seemed simple enough. Just through the simple process of THOUGHT (remember Thoth the master of thought and consciousness and of course the magic of Amenti) I could do this it was explained. And it seemed to work.

Lets look at the symbol for MER again.....there it is those three wavy lines:

The meaning a light rotating within itself. But what are the three wavy lines again? How does it relate to rotating light?

Three wavy line....flow or action....

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 FM

What else has a rotating light?
    Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Atom_gif_1

And we cannot forget the symbol for the sun god RA
    Theater of parallel Universe - Page 2 Eh023-Sun-God%20Ra

So..this merkaba is a light rotating within itself with information encoded using frequency modulation to connect to the KA or spirit....or LOGIC GATE and connects to the human body...the BA

Then I'm set free and told "they" will take over from here. Who will? Who are they? It's true. Because after I learned to Travel using this merkaba....and vortex of space time to travel back to the past...I was given the instruction to lose the people helping me with this. So in steps my trusty guides. They want to take over from here. Four of them to be exact. They all have names. Artemis is the main guide. There was Eros, Bartholomew and Mortimer. They all have different functions as guides. So now we're tipping the realm of New Age theory of guides? These guides all took me to realms of DNA, Genetics, and the Egyptian connection to these subjects. But why? What was the connection....how does it all connect? These are questions I've been asking for quiet some time. Well after some recent research particularly that of Mr Sarfatti and his back reaction and what I have recently learned.... Artemis and the boys are more than they appeared. What exactly have I been viewing here and what does it all mean?

Now one of the last posts I did in the Egyptian folklore thread was here ....which also speaks of the "guides"

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2666p570-egyptian-folklore-and-the-red-pill-part-2#68456

The wave guides the particles but the back-action of the particle onto the wave is not systematically calculated - of course, the back-reaction is physically real: the movement of the particle determines the initial conditions of the next round of calculation. But there is no systematic way to characterize such feedback. One reason that this works in practice is that for systems that are not self organizing the back-action may not exert any systematic effect.

This is an interesting way to utilize nonlocality despite Eberhard's proof that point-to-point signaling by the quantum connection is not in the cards! (If a physical system occupied a dynamical stability based on such a feedback loop then it would be a "nonlocal" physical system, without superluminal signals.)

Whoa boy...we've stepped into the Theater now.....but this is no New Age ride I'm going to take you on here...this I believe is based on pure science of the fringe and magic dust/particles are center sta
    ge.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:07 pm

Here you have this merkaba that connects the spirit to the body and you can travel with frequency modulation how again? Well all I need to do is ask my trusty "guide" Artemis right?

How is it Artemis has so much knowledge of genetics and DNA particularly from an ancient Egyptian past...that he would show me genetic codes and explain how this works? Well it seems my trusty guide I found out recently is an author. An author? Oh yes.....he wrote a manual in fact. And it's all about Genetic code reading.

Meet my guide Artimis.........

The Artemis Manual
    Copyright © 1999-2012 by Genome Research Limited
    This document describes release 14 of Artemis a DNA sequence viewer and sequence annotation tool.

Chapter 1. Introduction to Artemis
    What is Artemis?
    Artemis is a DNA sequence viewer and annotation tool that allows visualization of sequence features and
    the results of analyses within the context of the sequence, and its six-frame translation. Artemis is written
    in Java, reads EMBL or GENBANK format sequences and feature tables, and can work on sequences of
    any size.

The "Entry"
    An "entry" in Artemis-speak is not necessarily a complete EMBL or GENBANK entry. In most places in
    this manual when we refer to an entry we mean a file that contains just the feature table lines (the FT
    lines) of an EMBL/GENBANK entry (see the section called "Tab" Files or "Table" Files). After loading a
    sequence and opening an entry edit window (see the section called Open ... in Chapter 2) it is then
    possible to overlay many feature tables (see the section called Read An Entry ... in Chapter 3). Each of
    these feature table files is called an entry by Artemis and it's features are kept separate from those of other
    entries.
    This meaning of the word "entry" is used by most of the items in the File menu (see the section called
    The File Menu in Chapter 3) and by the items in the Entry menu (see the section called The Entries Menu
    in Chapter 3).

EMBL/Genbank Features
    A "feature" in an EMBL or Genbank file is a region of DNA that has been annotated with a key/type (see
    the section called EMBL/Genbank Feature Keys) and zero or more qualifiers (see the section called
    EMBL/Genbank Feature Qualifiers). In an EMBL or Genbank formated file the features of a piece of
    DNA are listed in the feature table section (see the section called "Tab" Files or "Table" Files).

Feature Statistics
    The overview window also shows the following statistics about the features in the active entries (if there
    are any features). Note that the "genes" are the non-pseudo CDS features.
    • Number of features in the active entries (see the section called The Active Entries in Chapter 1).
    • Gene density - the average number of non-pseudo CDS features per 1000 bases.
    • Average gene length - the average length of non-pseudo CDS features (not including introns). • Number of non-spliced genes.
    • Number of spliced genes.
    • Number of pseudo genes (ie. CDS features with a /pseudo qualifier).
    • Protein coding (CDS) features.
    • Protein coding (CDS) bases.
    • Protein coding percentage - ie. the number of coding bases excluding introns.
    • Coding percentage (including introns).
    • A summary of the number of features of each key (type) and their colours.

ftp://ftp.sanger.ac.uk/pub4/resources/software/artemis/artemis.pdf

SAY WHAT?!?

Now what exactly have I been remote viewing? And who or what is "guiding" me?

Artemis is a computer program. Nothing woo woo or new age about th
    is.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:09 pm

So...I will now introduce you to my other guides. Eros is next:

Eros is what I used to call the "thief" he gathers the information and brings it to me and he is VERY stealth. Let me introduce EROS

Event-Related Oscillations: A Measure of Cognitive Functions

Until recently, ERPs were the basic electrophysiological indices of cognition that provided valuable insights into human brain processes. Substantial literature now indicates that some ERP features may arise from changes in the dynamics of ongoing EEG rhythms/oscillations of different frequency bands that reflect ongoing sensory and/or cognitive processes (Basar 1999; Basar et al. 1999; Buzsaki 2006). In other words, the EEG oscillations that are measured in a resting state become organized, amplified, and/or coupled during mental activity, or the network activity induced by an event or stimulus may trigger specific oscillatory responses, thus giving rise to an “evoked” (strongly locked to the stimulus/event) or “induced” (weakly associated with to the stimulus/event) rhythmicity (Basar 1980; Basar 1999; Makeig et al. 2002). These EROs can influence the timing of neural activity and coordinate synchronous activity in groups of active neurons (Fries 2005). Thus, EROs represent a basic mechanism of neural communication, providing links to associative and integrative brain functions. Highfrequency (i.e., β, γ) EROs are implicated in short range communication, whereas low frequencies (i.e., δ, θ, and α) EROs are involved in longer-range communication between brain areas (von Stein and Sarnthein 2000).

commonly used technique in human EEG research involves a continuous
    wavelet transformation, with Morlet wavelets appropriately scaled within the
    frequency range to be explored (Tallon-Baudry, Bertrand, Delpuech, &
    Pernier, 1996). The result of this transformation is a time-varying function of
    amplitude power along the frequencies of interest. When these time–frequency
    functions are interpreted in relation to cognitively important events whose
    timing can be determined accurately (e.g., stimulus onset, eye-movements),
    they are called event-related oscillations (EROs).

There are two types of EROs: evoked EROs are oscillations that are
    phase-locked to the corresponding event and can be recovered from averaged,
    non-filtered event-related potential (ERP) waveforms; induced EROs are not
    phase-locked and are obtained from raw EEG before averaging (Figure 10.2).
    Evoked oscillations are usually short-latency responses, while induced oscillations can occur both close to and farther away from the corresponding events
    (Herrmann & Mecklinger, 2000). Time–frequency analyses can also be applied
    to explore connectivity across brain regions (Lachau, Rodriguez, Martiniere,
    & Varela, 1999). Long-range phase synchrony between oscillatory activities
    at two recording sites probably reflects temporary functional connectivity
    (Varela, Lachaux, Rodriguez, & Martiniere, 2001). Coherence analyses that
    take temporarily restricted oscillatory activities into account are being developed in various laboratories (e.g., Lachau et al., 2002) but, to our knowledge,
    have not been applied to infant EEG yet.

PERCEPTUAL “BINDING”
    Our perception of coherent, unified objects depends crucially on the brain’s
    ability to ‘bind’ together various features coded by early stages of vision
    (Treisman & Schmidt, 1982). One promising recent line of research with
    adults has demonstrated a close association between gamma-band oscillations
    of neural activity and visual binding, pointing to a central role for oscillatory
    neural circuits. This link between oscillations and binding was first evident in
    recordings from single cells in monkey and cat cortex (Singer & Gray, 1995),
    but more recent studies have employed electroencephalography (Müller et al.,
    1996; Tallon-Baudry et al., 1996) and behavioural techniques (Elliott &
    Müller, 2000) to reveal similar phenomena within the adult human brain.
    Psychophysical experiments have demonstrated that presentation of stimuli
    in synchrony with a 40 Hz oscillation helps temporal binding, while electrophysiological studies provided evidence for gamma-band bursts of neural
    activity contingent on the experience of object perception...
    http://www.cbcd.bbk.ac.uk/people/scientificstaff/mark/PDFs/Investigating
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:15 pm

Bartholomew is very quite and only does one thing really. You see he's my "scribe". He records all my data.

Global Change Master Directory

The Global Change Master Directory is a directory of Earth Science data sets and related tools/services, many of which are targeted for the use, analysis, and display of the data. The directory holds more than 23,000 data set descriptions, known as DIFs (Directory Interchange Format). This format is compatible with the Federal Geographic Data Committee's (FGDC) standard and the international ISO 19115 standard. More than 2,300 descriptions of tools and services, known as SERFs (Services Entry Resource Format), are also available to users. The purpose of the directory is to provide users with information on the availability of data and services that will meet their needs, along with efficient access to those data and services. Links are provided, when available, to connect directly to the data or services of interest.
    The directory is part of NASA's Earth Observing System Data and Information System (EOSDIS) and also serves as NASA's contribution to the Committee on Earth Observation Satellites (CEOS), through which it is also known as the International Directory Network (IDN) the international participants contribute descriptions of data and services that are held around the world and have provided valuable guidance in the development and direction of the project over the years.
    The directory also offers an online metadata authoring tools for those wishing to share knowledge of available data. One of the cornerstones to effective searches within the directory is twelve sets of controlled keywords that assist in normalizing the search. The development of these keywords was initiated over a decade ago. Currently, over 7,000 keywords are controlled, with new sets created for better search refinements, as time permits. The keyword sets are widely used throughout the world and are being translated into many languages. Within the GCMD and the IDN, these controlled keywords can be used in combination with a full-text search engine and also for search refinements.
    In addition, virtual subsets of the directory can be created as "portal" for groups wishing to identify their contributions or for those wishing to select a subset for their special interest group. The directory currently receives approximately 5 million hits per month.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Change_Master_Directory
    see also:

Climate change
    OPeNDAP
    Ozone
    Sunspot
    Geospatial metadata
    Solar variation
    IDN
    Now who does the mapping and recording for GCMD associated with NASA? That would be Bartholomew.

Bartholomew Digital MapData
    Downloading Bartholomew digital map data for use with MapInfo

A range of World, US, European, GB and London digital map data can be downloaded by Oxford University users. The data is accessed viaSOLO (http://solo.ouls.ox.ac.uk). OS Opendata datsets are available in MapInfo format (and some in ESRI Shapefile) on the MapInfo workstations temporarily relocated in Duke Humfrey's Library. Other data is available there but it is for use on these workstations ONLY. Please ask staff for advice.

http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk/guides/maps/bartdata_new.htm

Now I challenge you to go to GMCD NASA and get in....while it's links do exist....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Change_Master_Directory

Click the following link...what happens?

NASA's Global Change Master Directory - NASA
    The Global Change Master Directory is a comprehensive directory of information about Earth science data, including the oceans, atmosphere, hydrosphere, ...
    gcmd.nasa.gov/

could you access gcmd.nasa.gov/.............???
    Archaeological Records of Europe - Networked Access

GIS Data

Bartholomew Digital Map Data — can be ordered over the World Wide Web. Special discounted prices on this data are available to UK Higher Education institutions via CHEST. Contact your campus CHEST advisor for details. Data available includes 1:5,000 coverage for London and 1:250,000 coverage for the rest of Great Britain.

MIMAS

, formerly
    MIDAS

is a service at the University of Manchester which provides access to
    Bartholomew digital map data

NASA's Global Change Master Directory

is a good web site for those who know precisely the data they want. The interface to this large database is primarily via user-defined searches rather than pull-down menus.

http://ads.ahds.ac.uk/arena/links/data.html

Mapping and recording data.....for NASA and GCMD......that would be Bartholomew the "scrib
    e".

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:46 am