tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+19
Jenetta
hobbit
Micjer
Beren
malletzky
Emme
JesterTerrestrial
devakas
Aquaries1111
magamud
Eartheart
Carol
lindabaker
Sanicle
THEeXchanger
Threecaster
burgundia
mudra
Brook
23 posters

Theater of parallel Universe

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 23 Empty Re: Theater of parallel Universe

Post  Aquaries1111 Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:39 pm

Thank you Brook,

I truly felt the energy you put into the deliverance of the message.  I am truly grateful.  Technology can be, I suppose, a benefit in reminding us that we are all connected, even if we don't ever meet.  Of course, we also both do know that our intentions are "true".. and I did feel the intention behind the message of compassion.  As my Mother is transitioning, I feel I am also transitioning, to a place of "Trusting"... Trusting that well, since I create my reality, I can trust the water will pour, the sun will shine and the shooting stars will still fly as I look for them.  All I can do at this point is be grateful that I "knew my Mum". She gave birth to me, and she cried with me and laughed with me.. She guided me and scolded me... I can see her now, "Petals, don't worry about me, I'll be fine, get your life together".

She has Kidney Cancer and is on Morphine. She has the entire family in Scotland visiting her, except me.. This is what saddens me. I cannot be physically with her right now, for reasons I care not to disclose. However, no matter where I am, I can see her in the Dreaming World, whenever I want.  So right now, I am creating a space for the passage of her and I.. for we are both passing, into a different state of beingness... I cried it all out already and I'm grateful for the breakthrough of those tears.  The sadness has turned to realization, and the despair has turned to a new Dawn, as the Bringers that we are.  So thank you Brook, for your sincere message, music, intentions and spirit in connectedness.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:15 pm

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:31 pm

Well, my heart is with you sweety. I too was not around when my mother died. I was not able to be contacted until afterward. I was told by my brother she died peacefully her sleep.

You can be right by her side without being physically there. And....Perhaps she will come to you when the time is right and your senses are keen and aware...usually when you least expect it.

When John died, at the funeral home he let everyone know his spirit was there....the lights in the hallway blew out with a whole group of people watching in amazement.

Just be reminded she wil
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:03 pm

A warm embrace from me in this time of transition for your mother Aquaries.
    May she do well as she is released into presence and may the new world
    she will be entering in be one  she will create with grace.
    And may you be strong in Heart my dear to help her leave this one you were blessed to share.
    The shapes we take are coming and going but who we are is always Here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYkRPBcOHOY

Much  The Karen  to you both
    mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:53 am

I would seriously like to know what's going on.  In my last post here the last line has been tampered with.  I did not write that.

I can't change it nor can I quote it.  Odd ....  Very odd.

I'll copy and past it here:

Just be reminded she wil���cd87H9/11: Russia Presents Evidence Against US, UK And Israel Co-Conspirators�9/11: Russia Presents Evidenc

I don't even know where that came from!  I haven't been reading anything of the sort. I always inspect my posts for typos and would surely have noticed that!
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:10 am

Brook wrote:I would seriously like to know what's going on.  In my last post here the last line has been tampered with.  I did not write that.

Just be reminded she wil���cd87H9/11: Russia Presents Evidence Against US, UK And Israel Co-Conspirators�9/11: Russia Presents Evidenc

I don't even know where that came from!  I haven't been reading anything of the sort.  I always inspect my posts for typos and would surely have noticed that!

It is odd because that last line wasn't there when i read your post.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:15 am

burgundia wrote:
    Brook wrote:I would seriously like to know what's going on.  In my last post here the last line has been tampered with.  I did not write that.

I don't even know where that came from!  I haven't been reading anything of the sort.  I always inspect my posts for typos and would surely have noticed that!

It is odd because that last line wasn't there when i read your post.

Thank you!

I didn't write that. I have no idea what it is! Or why it's there! Have our posts been compromised? Because this is flat weird!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:36 pm

At the time of your post I was in the middle of an extremely busy and demanding week and therefore only glanced quickly
    through the forum.
    But I seem to remember the " just be reminded she will " phrase but it had a completely different ending which I don't remember at all.

Really odd what happened there Brook scratch
    Pity Mercuriel is'nt around. It should at least be reported to him for inspection when he comes back.

Love from me
    mudra
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:05 pm

I am very sad about this... What is going on? Russia, US, UK and Israel is now in this post? I was only posting about my Sadness about my Mother. This is quite disturbing InDeeD!

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:19 pm

Strange things have happened to me in the Mists!! It's as if there is a Master-Control Center which runs the Internet -- and can observe, intervene, override, or whatever -- at any time -- for any reason. I can sort of understand such things -- but it's creepy -- and I don't like it -- but what I like is of no concern to the Hidden PTB -- right?? I'm paranoid -- but that doesn't mean they're not out to get me!! Several years ago, I was typing on this site -- when my television suddenly turned itself on -- and a very creepy man appeared on the screen, saying "All That's Left to Do Is to Sign on the Dotted-Line." Strange streaming white amoeba-like lights appear between me an my computer-monitor on a regular basis (for several years now). I've had my internet-surfing activities monitored -- and when I viewed a particular image -- I noticed that someone (who I won't name) simultaneously selected this image as their avatar!! I've had messages superimposed upon my posts (which were somewhat hostile)!! I've had threads combined and rearranged (without my consent or knowledge). I consider the internet to be an "open-book" and a "very dangerous place" -- yet I have chosen to participate in the Info-War -- even though I'm sure I will bitterly regret having done so when the excrement really contacts the refrigeration-system. I've found messages in the word-processor of my computer (one claiming that I wrote 5 books of the Bible)!! An Albert Schweitzer quote in my word-processor was modified with certain portions in bold-print!! I could go on -- and I wish I were making this stuff up!! I really can't take much more of this...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:22 pm

She will be Forever Young! How could I ever forget...

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:00 am

I think it was forever young and pain free if I recall correctly.

I've changed my password which I've had forever. Perhaps this will effectively be a solution. But I did not write that and still have no idea where that came from.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:48 pm

Once upon a time, I applied for a church-job online -- and when I was interviewed, I was confronted with a nasty "homosexual text" right in the middle of my application (and I did NOT write that text)!! I denied writing it -- and I got the job!! That particular church was very liberal and inclusive -- so I wondered if the text was a test?! I never discussed this with the rector -- so who knows?! BTW -- it wouldn't surprise me if Russia ends up having a lot to do with cleaning-up this solar system! Please watch ALL of the Babylon 5 Series and Movies!! Try substituting United States of the Solar System for Earth Alliance!! Try thinking of Ambassador Delenn as being a Messianic-Figure!! I'm now reading books by Isaac Newton and the Jesus Seminar!! That sort of sounds like a punk-rock group from London!! I'm also reading Tom Clancy books -- and watching movies featuring Jack Ryan!! I'm still waiting for Shadow Fool!!

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 23 Jack_Ryan_Ben_Affleck
    Theater of parallel Universe - Page 23 Ryan-gosling-jack-ryan2
    Theater of parallel Universe - Page 23 Jack_Ryan_%28third_film_series%29
    Theater of parallel Universe - Page 23 Jack-ryan-shadow-recruit-poster-cast
    Theater of parallel Universe - Page 23 Jack-ryan03
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:46 am

Brook wrote:I think it was forever young and pain free if I recall correctly.

I've changed my password which I've had forever.  Perhaps this will effectively be a solution.  But I did not write that and still have no idea where that came from.

Bumping this post just because.  And adding this:

two days ago...

Well, here we go again.

I was having my coffee this morning when I decided to check my son's facebook page to track his trip with the band.  He's back in California today setting up for another show.

On facebook if you're not familiar, people will "like" a particular post to your wall.  On two posts I noticed John my deceased son had "liked" them!  I check it twice!  You can click on the name and see who it is and it certainly was my late son.

I sent a message to my son and said How can John like two of your posts?  I went back to his page after a few minutes and the "Likes" were gone!

I'm documenting this posts because when things like this happen to me something unusual usually happens within a few days.  Maybe not...who knows.

One thing I do know about this strange incidence;  Pay attention!  Pay attention!

In the fashion of Ripley's; Believe it or not it did happen.

Many things ARE happening in case you all haven't noticed... scratch  

We should listen to the wizard more often:

"Why don't we listen to the voices in our hearts
    'Cause then I know we'd find we're not so far apart
    Everybody's got to be happy
    Everyone should sing
    For we know the joy of life
    The peace that love can bring"

"So spoke the wizard in his mountain home
    The vision of his wisdom means we'll never be alone
    And I will dream of my magic night
    And the million silver stars that guide me with their light "

Adding this as well:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/anomalous-events-that-can-shake-one-s-skepticism-to-the-core/

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:58 pm