tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
anomalous cowherd
dimensions
Carol
UncleJohn
mudra
JesterTerrestrial
Chamber
Carmen
Mercuriel
hippihillbobbi
dominic777
15 posters

Rapture Immortality Parallel Earth

dominic777
    dominic777

Rapture Immortality Parallel Earth Empty Rapture Immortality Parallel Earth

Post  dominic777 Mon May 10, 2010 11:37 am

As the frquencies get higher by conquering our ego , or being enlightened by people like Dolores Cannon we are heading towards a positive timeline and parallel Earths.....(anti-matter)this will give us corporeal bodies and Immortality and a new Earth at 5D,People stuck on 3D and have a low frequency will stay on the wheel of death and reincarnation , the Karma Circle.
    How can we get family and friends to change their frequencies if the they are deaf and blind,? also will this ascension be done on mass or individually?
    hippihillbobbi
    hippihillbobbi

Rapture Immortality Parallel Earth Empty Re: Rapture Immortality Parallel Earth

Post  hippihillbobbi Mon May 10, 2010 11:49 am

dominic777 wrote:As the frquencies get higher by conquering our ego , or being enlightened by people like Dolores Cannon we are heading towards a positive timeline and parallel Earths.....(anti-matter)this will give us corporeal bodies and Immortality and a new Earth at 5D,People stuck on 3D and have a low frequency will stay on the wheel of death and reincarnation , the Karma Circle.
    How can we get family and friends to change their frequencies if the they are deaf and blind,? also will this ascension be done on mass or individually?

Good Questions All!!! ANYBODY ..... ???

love,

hhb/jbt
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon May 10, 2010 11:50 am

It will be done Individually En Masse - Galaxy Wide and is rushing towards Us now...

Not to be Obtuse but the Statement of Parallel Realities Imposes/Implies that All will have a Choice depending on Their level of Awareness - But All will have a Choice nonetheless.

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Mon May 10, 2010 11:56 am

The veil has dropped and there is a reality in anti -matter, the parallel Earth with POSITRONS as appose to electrons....we need to raise our friends and families freqency so they can ascend to 5D.......How do we do this ?
    lol
    Carmen
    Carmen

Post  Carmen Mon May 10, 2010 4:39 pm

By "Being it" ourselves. By "Being" our own God Self. The field radiates stronger and stronger and affects all of our environment, friends, family, animals, situations etc. Friends and family have always 'freewill' as to their response or reaction to an awakened one. To be the example without falling back to old reactions and habits ourselves, is what gives those around us "pause" to think, or to re-think. To see the God/good in people is to draw that out of them. It expands, the God/Lifeforce, when it is focused upon. What we give our attention to, is what is manifested.

Love

Carmen
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Tue May 11, 2010 2:55 am

Carmen wrote:By "Being it" ourselves. By "Being" our own God Self. The field radiates stronger and stronger and affects all of our environment, friends, family, animals, situations etc. Friends and family have always 'freewill' as to their response or reaction to an awakened one. To be the example without falling back to old reactions and habits ourselves, is what gives those around us "pause" to think, or to re-think. To see the God/good in people is to draw that out of them. It expands, the God/Lifeforce, when it is focused upon. What we give our attention to, is what is manifested.

Love

Carmen
    Hello Carmen ,is that enough?......some relatives will think you are insane if you start talking about ascension and other esoteric things...there has to be another way......any other ideas?
    lol
    dom
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue May 11, 2010 4:41 am

Success is one of the greatest Teachers. I've talked about this "Ascension" for Years and have been thought of as quite Mad but now that this Continuum is winding down - The Ideals I've espoused and nurtured are now being supported by the Creator while the False Paradigms and Constructs of My Fiends, Family and Society are moving into Destruction and Decay...

More and more of those Who scorned Me or derided Me now see the Truth of what I was trying to get across...

We cannot save Them All - In fact We can't save any of Them. They will have to do that Themselves and all We can do now is show a different way...

We are - In this Time - To Awaken Ourselves and through that Example - Awaken others. This is Our Time to Shine...

Shine...

Wink

dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Tue May 11, 2010 4:47 am

Mercuriel wrote:Success is one of the greatest Teachers. I've talked about this "Ascension" for Years and have been thought of as quite Mad but now that this Continuum is winding down - The Ideals I've espoused and nurtured are now being supported by the Creator while the False Paradigms and Constructs of My Fiends, Family and Society are moving into Destruction and Decay...

More and more of those Who scorned Me or derided Me now see the Truth of what I was trying to get across...

We cannot save Them All - In fact We can't save any of Them. They will have to do that Themselves and all We can do now is show a different way...

We are - In this Time - To Awaken Ourselves and through that Example - Awaken others. This is Our Time to Shine...

Shine...

Wink
    yes i agree with you , however infinite consciousness does not leave things to chance , I will send you a pm about my thoughts
    lol
    dom
    Carmen
    Carmen

Post  Carmen Tue May 11, 2010 8:19 pm

Dominic, we all go through similar experiences when we first wake up and learn all this wonderful/scary/enlightening 'stuff'. We wish to tell everyone about what we are experiencing, we wish to inform and rescue our family and friends who are still snoozing and guess what!!! They dont want to know. In fact most of them think we have finally 'lost it!!' For the spiritual seeker, I call it the "evangelical stage". Don't worry, it eventually passes! They only person we can change is 'us'. I call it putting on your own seat belt first. You are no use to anyone until you do. Its okay to tell people, inform them, then quit. You have planted a seed in their minds. Whether or not it flourishes is up to them. But the idea of learning and applying in your own life what you learn is where personal responsibility lies. Its the applying and experiencing spiritual knowledge to self that eventually produces the affects, the power to affect those around you. After a while you will instinctively know what to say and who to say it to. The opportunities will arise, but, it can be an alone journey for quite some time. This was my experience, not necessarily yours, but eventually people around you change, or they leave. Its just the way it is. You attract to you what vibrates/resonates with you.

Love

Carmen
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Wed May 12, 2010 3:40 am

Carmen wrote:Dominic, we all go through similar experiences when we first wake up and learn all this wonderful/scary/enlightening 'stuff'. We wish to tell everyone about what we are experiencing, we wish to inform and rescue our family and friends who are still snoozing and guess what!!! They dont want to know. In fact most of them think we have finally 'lost it!!' For the spiritual seeker, I call it the "evangelical stage". Don't worry, it eventually passes! They only person we can change is 'us'. I call it putting on your own seat belt first. You are no use to anyone until you do. Its okay to tell people, inform them, then quit. You have planted a seed in their minds. Whether or not it flourishes is up to them. But the idea of learning and applying in your own life what you learn is where personal responsibility lies. Its the applying and experiencing spiritual knowledge to self that eventually produces the affects, the power to affect those around you. After a while you will instinctively know what to say and who to say it to. The opportunities will arise, but, it can be an alone journey for quite some time. This was my experience, not necessarily yours, but eventually people around you change, or they leave. Its just the way it is. You attract to you what vibrates/resonates with you.

Love

Carmen

Thanks Carmen wise words...lol
    dominic
    Chamber
    Chamber

Post  Chamber Wed May 12, 2010 3:49 am

I'm really sick of this pseudo-spiritual horseshit....I'd expect this from the "old" forum.

Instead of wasting my cyber-breath....

This forum is dead before it ever even lived.
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Wed May 12, 2010 3:53 am

Chamber wrote:I'm really sick of this pseudo-spiritual horseshit....I'd expect this from the "old" forum.

Instead of wasting my cyber-breath....
    This forum is dead before it ever even lived.

Therefore.. chamber ,if Carmen is talking..."manure business", therefore you must have the definitive truth , can you tell us all what it is please, so we can all learn...poor carmen was only expressing herself at the spiritual stage she is at.This forum is very much alive...
    lol
    Chamber
    Chamber

Post  Chamber Wed May 12, 2010 4:02 am

If you're looking to me for Truth then you're already fucked.

And by the way...it's ok if you say horseshit instead of "maure business".....they're just words....they don't own us.

It's called freedom....get fucking used to it.
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Wed May 12, 2010 4:05 am

Chamber wrote:If you're looking to me for Truth then you're already fucked.

And by the way...it's ok if you say horseshit instead of "maure business".....they're just words....they don't own us.

It's called freedom....get fucking used to it.

Only a negative person would use language like that to express themselves, it is easy being negative ....a lot harder being positive......this forum has only started it will get a lot stronger with positive people
    lol..love of light
    Chamber
    Chamber

Post  Chamber Wed May 12, 2010 4:09 am

Those who walk in the light...cast the deepest shadows...my dear brother.

Rapture Immortality Parallel Earth Icon_wink
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Wed May 12, 2010 4:13 am

Chamber wrote:Those who walk in the light...cast the deepest shadows...my dear brother.

You forgot the "n" in manure.....yes deepest shadow if we have to correct swearing all the time.......now the light is given to positive people
    lol
    Chamber
    Chamber

Post  Chamber Wed May 12, 2010 4:15 am

haha I made you correct my profanity and repeat it in the process!

Now.....repent!
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Wed May 12, 2010 4:20 am

Chamber wrote:haha I made you correct my profanity and repeat it in the process!

Now.....repent!

kindergarten time over ..have you anything positive and profound to say
    hippihillbobbi
    hippihillbobbi

Post  hippihillbobbi Wed May 12, 2010 4:45 am

That Michael Tsarion video was pretty interesting, Chamber. I hadn't seen him before. Thanks for sharing!

Hey -- tell me this -- Who is the One(s) that determine which stuff is the "spiritual bullshit" and which stuff ISN'T??? and also HOW do they determine this?? Do YOU really know for sure, Chamber? is your "discernment" 100% foolproof ..... guaranteed to be 100% accurate every time???

Just wondering ..........

love,
    hippihillbobbi/jbt
    Chamber
    Chamber

Post  Chamber Wed May 12, 2010 4:52 am

hippihillbobbi wrote:That Michael Tsarion video was pretty interesting, Chamber. I hadn't seen him before. Thanks for sharing!

Hey -- tell me this -- Who is the One(s) that determine which stuff is the "spiritual bullshit" and which stuff ISN'T??? and also HOW do they determine this?? Do YOU really know for sure, Chamber? is your "discernment" 100% foolproof ..... guaranteed to be 100% accurate every time???

Just wondering ..........

love,
    hippihillbobbi/jbt

Are your definitions of the universe dependent upon moi?

Is my name Rothschild or Rockefeller?

I'm absolutely faltered you would bestow such authority on me.

Rapture Immortality Parallel Earth 848476
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed May 12, 2010 5:25 am

Yeah - Well now You're warned for Trolling...

Cut the Vulgarity. Is this what You came here to be - Rude ? Or just be difficult ? How about try to be neither ?

Omnipotence

BTW - You've now placed both of those Words into the Filter by using Them so Negatively. Push this and It won't turn out well. Bank on that...

Exclamation

Chamber
    Chamber

Post  Chamber Wed May 12, 2010 5:38 am

Mercuriel wrote:Yeah - Well now You're warned for Trolling...

Cut the Vulgarity. Is this what You came here to be - Rude ? Or just be difficult ? How about try to be neither ?

Omnipotence

BTW - You've now placed both of those Words into the Filter by using Them so Negatively. Push this and It won't turn out well. Bank on that...

Exclamation

Bahaha.

Oh it will turn out well just fine....ban me....or let me speak freely....either way...your shadows will continue to haunt you.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed May 12, 2010 5:49 am

How about be a Solution rather than a Problem - No ?

Blink

You can be set up for Posting by Moderation - Its really up to You...

Your Choice - Not mine but You seem to be already making it and It seems that by the AdMod Symbol You're using - You're just baiting for this. That will be obvious to the other AdMods too.

I've already posted in Our Private Forums about how to handle this. Once We come to a consensus about how to proceed - We will...

sunny

Have a great day...

dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Wed May 12, 2010 6:07 am

Chamber wrote:

Omnipotence

Exclamation

Bahaha.

Oh it will turn out well just fine....ban me....or let me speak freely....either way...your shadows will continue to haunt you.

Its not a matter of banning you , it is about being dignified and adult, we are all learning and all this swearing is not freedom , it is negative thought,I bet you have some very interesting positive things to say
    lol
    Chamber
    Chamber

Post  Chamber Wed May 12, 2010 6:38 am

dominic777 wrote:
    Chamber wrote:

Omnipotence

Exclamation

Bahaha.

Its not a matter of banning you , it is about being dignified and adult, we are all learning and all this swearing is not freedom , it is negative thought,I bet you have some very interesting positive things to say
    lol

"Truth"
    is a fluid concept.

Adult....dignities.....care about those things I do not.

The only thing I care about is Real people speaking their Real truths.

Agree with me?...great......disagree?...even better.

But for ***sake stop co'opting some **** you read in a book or saw on PC or youtube and accepted that garbage as YOUR Truth.

Seriously guys....wake the ** UP.

as for "Mercuriel"...

Snort....

Go call Gandalf to deal with your trolls.

Whatever you fear and run from will forever haunt you.....

....I am speaking to each and every one of you reading this sentence right now.

FACE YOUR **** SHADOW.

Last edited by Carol on Thu May 13, 2010 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : language - we have 3 rules chamber, baiting others isn't going to work here)

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:47 am