tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+19
Jenetta
hobbit
Micjer
Beren
malletzky
Emme
JesterTerrestrial
devakas
Aquaries1111
magamud
Eartheart
Carol
lindabaker
Sanicle
THEeXchanger
Threecaster
burgundia
mudra
Brook
23 posters

Theater of parallel Universe

Brook
    Brook

Theater of parallel Universe Empty Theater of parallel Universe

Post  Brook Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:01 pm

Well, I've decided from doing lot's of "reads" on some of the writing here to open this arena of discussion. The universal lounge seems a good place for it eh? As I can see there are several here that have these abilities, some that wish these abilities, and just don't know where or how to discuss them. In a open manner that is.

So I will go first.....as I've alluded in a post or two that I "walk between two worlds", I will say that it's not always a love and light adventure. Not by a long shot.

Everyone has their own matrix and sets of skills and gifts. Whether you've discovered them or not they are there when you are ready. Often something quite simple is suppressing it...but believe me...it's there if you choose to seek it.

My particular set of skills is in the area of high energy in part and vision within work I do with what I would call sessions. I do not charge for a thing nor am I for hire. It's just simply something that I've had all my life. I can walk by a stereo and it will turn on...or the volume will increase without touching a dial. for a time I was getting some serious download of information that created black lines on my hands. Often it happened at work at the office while they would occur. Try explaining that to your co-workers. I also have at last count 280 photos of those lines on my hands....They had no idea I was about this at work...well very few did anyway. Some have claimed these are druid symbols....but you'd have to see the whole array of photos... which I will not post.

Theater of parallel Universe Photo5il

Now I know there are others here that are wanting to share some things...I can sense it. I can also sense a fear to do so fully. Can't imagine why? Well...here's your chance. I'm not shy, and I have some serious stories to share. I'd like to see if anyone here would like to do the same. Don't think you will be labeled...as I spent my whole career in upper level business management while carrying this with me. And let me be the first to tell you....

I'm Waaaaaaaaay out there
    Theater of parallel Universe 245713

So I'll share the 180 turn around in the Theater of Parallel Universe first and see where this takes those that might also wish to share.

Theater of Parallel Universe

Theater of parallel Universe Heavymetal-ship
    Well, on the Paradise Road I promised out there and now I will deliver. As I have happened upon the Theater of Parallel Universe. They are playing Heavy Metal right now, an old movie of spectacular travels and dimensional worlds of awe. Think I’ll take a ride. As I enter the theater I grab some pop corn on the way and am thankful I missed the coming attractions. It featured the new comedy of clowns and that animation is getting very stale. Now for the main attraction which is timeless.

My attention turns to those travelers that claim contact from other worlds and very many are speaking for these entities. St Germain, Archangel Michael, the Galactic Federation, Salusa, and the list goes on. Everyone is signing up for the latest and greatest gurus. With their views and perspective of information gathered beyond the vale of the fourth dimension. As they will tell you the astral or fourth dimension is not where they gather their information. Nope, they are much more adept at traveling the dimensional scope. The fourth dimension will often times cross into the third and that will prove itself out in the actions of poltergeists and various other anomalous happenings here in the third dimension.

While they tell you of the information gathered from the great beyond. I will tell you that I myself am quite adept at this travel. What they will not tell you is what I’m going to present here and now. As a fellow traveler beyond this vale of the fourth dimension, what has not been established is a very simple yet relative factor. When one brings back information from beyond that vale, quite often much of that information is not recognizable in the three dimensional construct. In fact often times impossible to translate in a three dimensional perspective.

Consider this, unless you consciously take any information and store it deep within your matrix, when you return back you have to do a 180 degree turnaround and come back through the matrix of this third dimension. Look upon it as a stream of energy in the form of a grid. Upon doing so, some information being above fourth dimension will not filter through unless it’s stored within your matrix. The result will be that information brought back is in a somewhat pixel form and there will be holes of the information that will not pass through unless you stored it within your matrix. When returning, those holes of information that did not translate, will be filled, or ‘plugged in” to fit into the missing holes during this transfer back. But with “what” is the big question? I would suggest it would be information within this third dimensional construct. Something that closely fits the blank holes where it could not transfer.

So you have some information perceived above the fourth dimension. You must somehow pass it back into the third dimension . But realize it is of a fifth dimensional nature or higher. It’s important to understand that aspects of that information will not convert to a three dimensional construct and even more important to somehow translate it into a three dimensional transmission of information. So it picks up such things as Archangel Michael, St Germain, and anything that fits within this three dimensional construct. Sound a bit complex? That’s because it is.

Now an example I can site from personal experience is a time when I was 8 years old. I had a dream of an event where I was in an accident, with a child and my husband died. When I was a young woman the event happened. But here is the interesting part. In the dream the event happened but the surrounding structure was a complete 180 degrees difference. For example the actual event happened at night. The dream was during daylight. The area where the event happened had green trees and lush grass. The dream was in a desert environment. Nothing green at all. So as the event was realized and time was diverted in the realization of the event. Bringing the information back into this third dimension was a complete 180 degree difference within the surroundings. Holes plugged in due to the fact I was returning to get the information in the third dimension through the dream state and it changed the surroundings and vision by a total opposite 180 degrees in structure. But the event was solid in it’s transfer. Down to myself carrying my child to safety. Bottom line is this, the information was plugged in 180 degrees of difference. Now if you put that into perspective, it can mean much of this channeled information that is coming back can be in a 180 degree difference, depending on how much of the information is “plugged in”.

Theater of parallel Universe Heavy12
    The propensity of those who listen and follow these gurus and channeled information, I would hope be that of dissemination to see if it’s the truth or not. If it fits the mold of possibility. Upon tracking this information has it been filtered and watered down with third dimensional information that actually does fit the mold of possibility due to the frequency structure and plugged in to fit? Keep in mind in this third dimension we are the creators. If that’s the case, are they creating this third dimensional translation? Has the 180 degree difference been taken into consideration? Or do they simply believe it because it “resonates”? Some real food for thought there!

While I say these things, keep in mind it all depends on your matrix when you travel out of this arena and into the dimensional realms. Some actually have that ability to bring back some pertinent information. But to be sure, although you can describe the other realms, understand one thing. You have to describe it with three dimensional language as much of the fifth dimensional information and above will not transfer into the third dimensional mindset. So it must find a way to translate. As such it is disseminated into a three dimensional language. Here is an example. I myself ran into an ancient race of beings. I wanted to get their name. As hard as I tried I could not translate it into the third dimensional language. It was impossible. So you see, much of the really important aspects of what is out there in the way of truly important information will not and cannot be transferred. It can only be explained within the realm of this third dimension.

When you hear these “enlightened” people telling you that something is “real”, is it strictly their perception, Filtered through and brought back while determined with their third dimensional brain to explain it? I’m speaking of those who claim they “know” what is real, and this is “true”. You have to be discerning as to the information because it truly is “their journey”, and it is through the creator brain of a third dimensional body that is speaking and giving this information within the third dimension.

A good example would be George Kavassilas. He has gone to great lengths to explain what it is he perceives, but remember the 180 turn back, and the translations coupled with repeated UFO abductions. Hmmmm? Now he has said many things that I can very much relate to, but as of late he is coming off the wall with some very lunatic stuff that actually makes no sense at all. Dimensionally sound or otherwise, it is totally off the wall. We’ll get into that camp later down the road.

One more thing I’d like to point out. Much of the perceived information brought back will track. It has to. It was plugged in to fit in all aspects. Mathematically, geometrically, and within the realm of this third dimensional experience that we have created. Now here is the key. When one person brings back this information understand this closely, it is translated with their third dimensional brain of experience. Need I say more?

While I listen to those who claim to “know”, I see the same messages of hope along the current mindset of the masses who wish to invest in their dreams of a better tomorrow. Is it with this three dimensional mindset that these messages are filtered? The only way to find out is to do it yourself. Now while many claim they are “special” and can do these things, I would suggest that anyone can do this. It only requires self realization, and intent. Along this Paradise Road I will attempt to show you how you can in a very simple no nonsense approach get this information firsthand rather than secondhand and rely on others to tell you what already resides within you as in some real truth. Keeping it simple is the key. It’s actually free! Imagine that.

Movie is over now, but I loved the ending. The music was the best and I leave you with Don Felder’s Heavy Metal as I take my locknar down the road.
    Wink

mudra
    mudra

Theater of parallel Universe Empty Re: Theater of parallel Universe

Post  mudra Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:54 am

Brook wrote:
    So you have some information perceived above the fourth dimension. You must somehow pass it back into the third dimension . But realize it is of a fifth dimensional nature or higher. It’s important to understand that aspects of that information will not convert to a three dimensional construct and even more important to somehow translate it into a three dimensional transmission of information. So it picks up such things as Archangel Michael, St Germain, and anything that fits within this three dimensional construct. Sound a bit complex? That’s because it is.

Now an example I can site from personal experience is a time when I was 8 years old. I had a dream of an event where I was in an accident, with a child and my husband died. When I was a young woman the event happened. But here is the interesting part. In the dream the event happened but the surrounding structure was a complete 180 degrees difference. For example the actual event happened at night. The dream was during daylight. The area where the event happened had green trees and lush grass. The dream was in a desert environment. Nothing green at all. So as the event was realized and time was diverted in the realization of the event. Bringing the information back into this third dimension was a complete 180 degree difference within the surroundings. Holes plugged in due to the fact I was returning to get the information in the third dimension through the dream state and it changed the surroundings and vision by a total opposite 180 degrees in structure. But the event was solid in it’s transfer. Down to myself carrying my child to safety. Bottom line is this, the information was plugged in 180 degrees of difference. Now if you put that into perspective, it can mean much of this channeled information that is coming back can be in a 180 degree difference, depending on how much of the information is “plugged in”.

May I add to your awareness of how these things work and throw a new angle to this Brook ?
    This is what came to mind and share it as I found it to be an interesting read that will confirm your own experiences and also bring some new light to it .

Transpersonal Awareness
    by Ulrich Kramer

Using a method called "MindWalking", a standard set of transpersonal phenomena will be seen to appear in all clients in their attempt to resolve conflict or suffering. They are: 1. Recall of the client´s own past life incidents. - 2. Recall of the past life incidents of other people (unknowingly "downloaded" by telepathic interaction). - 3. Present-time ("online") telepathic interaction with living people, disembodied spirits, extraterrestrials, and beings of the "astral world". - 4. Interaction of the client with his personal morphogenetic field (vitality field) or that of others, be they humans, animals or plants. - 5. Recall of out-of-body-experiences, near-death and after-death states, also mystical insight into transcendental matters.

These phenomena are brought about by the interaction of mental energy fields produced by the individuals involved. On recognizing these phenomena with full awareness, considerable emotional and somatic discharges occur and relief is felt.

Theory

The basic tenet in MindWalking theory is that attention is not a nothing but a something, in the same way that an electromagnetic field isn´t a nothing but a something. Attention is pro-duced by an individual from his perpection point. A perception point is the point from which he views the world as a being, not as a body. (It has nothing to do with eyesight.) A percep-tion point may be located inside his body or outside. The attention created doesn´t flow out of the perception point like a stream but is placed on objects in the environment. What is being perceived is what one´s attention has been put on, and nothing else The information picked up by this field is stored as knowledge, and can be recalled in form of memory images.

It has been found in sessions that attention comes in minute energy whirls which subjec-tively appear as a sort of "sparkling confetti". These whirls are of a definite size below which there is nothing. When they appear, they appear in that size, neither larger nor smaller, there-fore the term mental "quanta" has been chosen as it refers to this particular feature. Mental quanta (MQs in short) appear to correspond to the photon quanta of physics but probably aren´t the same. When a lot of MQs appear in a compact fashion, you get a mental energy field. An MQ-field is held in place for as long as the person desires. (This is what we collo-qially and quite correctly mean by "putting attention on something".) Like any other field, an MQ-field has a certain density and a certain vibration. Its density makes for "visibility", its vibration is subjectively perceived as emotion. An MQ-field also contains the thought of the maker, his intention. Therefore, when one person (sender) thinks of another (receiver), the receiver will perceive the emotion and the thought of the sender. When the receiver then puts his attention on the sender, he may even perceive the sender in his momentary environment. This is the mechanism of telepathy. (Telepathy has been successfully applied in "Remote Viewing", a technique developed by the American military to spy on Russian military during the Cold War. It is now widely taught in civilian seminars as general interest and a fun thing to do.)

To summarize, three components suffice to understand the mind: beings, thoughts and mental quanta (MQs). In order to communicate, a being uses a communication platform called "per-ception point". Through willful thought (intention) he creates an MQ-field via his perception point and places it on objects and people. The field vibrates in correspondence with the emo-tional attitude of its maker at that moment. This is the way one being communicates and per-ceives. When the fields of two beings interact, telepathy occurs through which the thoughts and emotions of one being are perceived by the other. If such telepathic interaction occurs unconsciously it may happen that the thoughts and emotions of the one are downloaded and "copied" by the other. The downloaded "mind file" will act on its bearer as strongly as if it were his own, and might be dramatized in the form of depression or psychosomatic illnesses.

So not only one's own attention plays a role but also that of others. In the case of a killing the murderer and his victim both play a part. The memory image of a murder contains not only the thoughts, emotions and pains of the victim but also those of the perpetrator. His at-tention was on the victim just as much as the victim's attention was on him. Both their atten-tion fields merge and mingle. Due to their unwillingness to view the situation in all its aspects they cannot forgive themselves and each other for what happened, and so are "married" with each other against their will indefinitely - until one of the two, at any later point (in the case of the victim it would have to be in a later life), decides to confront himself with the issue.

In a car accident involving only one single person, two perception points are usually taken: one from inside the body, the other from outside. The fact that spiritual beings leave their bodies at times of duress (and also in states of ecstasy) does not mean that just because of their distant position they should be detached and unaffected. Quite the contrary, they are in a state of shock, grief and horror, and therefore their recording of the scene will not contain only the action at that moment, but also the pains, emotions and thoughts. As long as they don't recover from their shock, the scene could be replayed any time they are reminded of the incident. Once incarnated again, they will dramatize the incident emotionally and somatically.

In the case of an airplane crash some hundreds of perception points are potentially in-volved which represent all the disembodied spirits who, whilst hovering above their smashed bodies, watch and record the scene with anguish. Therefore, when giving a session to one single victim of a plane crash, the emotions, pains, and thoughts of several hundred people may have to be considered.

Method

In a MindWalking session the perception points of both victim and perpetrator are investi-gated. The two crucial questions are: "from where is it seen?" and "who sees it?".

By assisting one's session partner to recognize and accept the various perception points which manifest themselves, and by getting him to assign them correctly to their respective owners ("this bit is what I experienced myself - but that other angle from over there, that's another's perception point", etc.) huge mental energy fields like that of an airplane crash will become reduced and eventually dissolved. Only then can the session partner experience true relief and happiness.

In viewing his connectedness with the perception points of others and reading their "mind files" off the mental energy field which was co-created during an incident, the session partner has entered the realm of the transpersonal. He understands now clearly how his own fate is entangled with the fates of others, and apart from being in the position to correct the situation for which he came to get a session, he also, and more importantly, gains a new view of life and the spiritual world.

Arrow http://www.mindwalking.de/en/11x_article_Transpersonal_Awareness.htm

Some case histories of how this works can be found in the " videos, papers and articles " section of this link:
    Arrow http://www.mindwalking.de/en/index.htm

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:55 am

I share one characteristic with Brook (one that I know of now)...I also disturb the radio or Tv broadcast. When I had a Tv set, when I passed by it when it was on, the volume would go down that you practically didn't hear anything, and then, depending where I was, it would come back. I had the radio turn itself on without me doing anything.I was sitting in the armchair in front of it a few yards away.
    However I think that quite a number of people has the same effect on electronic devices.

I had dreams that came true, but again, I am sure many of us had.

I know I have a strong intuition.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:02 pm

Interesting response....and thank you. So what of your personal findings in this Theater of the Parallel Universe?

I'm going to add some text I did over a year ago.....As resonate frequency and an 'energy stream" I ran into while doing one of my may remote views back then were to take note of......This energy stream that actually made me ill for a few hours after the RV session.

Ahhhh.....beautiful! Resonate frequency strung together in a vibration.....bringing such warmth to the heart. How many times have you heard these vibrations of music that touched your soul? How many times have you heard an old song that brought back a memory of joy...or sadness? A vibration that touched your heart and had the power to bring back that memory? And in doing so brought about that same feeling. The feeling that actually touches your soul, right in the gut sometimes? So a vibration of sound can make you experience a true physical feeling? Indeed it can.

In physics, resonance is the tendency of a system (usually a linear system) to oscillate with larger amplitude at some frequencies than at others. These are known as the system's resonant frequencies (or resonance frequencies). At these frequencies, even small periodic driving forces can produce large amplitude oscillations.

Now, for a moment lets go back to that "program" tentacle I ran into.....which is, in actuality an energy "stream" Remember how I said that the vibration of the resonate frequency vibration can touch the heart...and spark a memory, or a Feeling? As in the Eric Clapton video I presented. Beautiful...the heart chakra opens to the beauty of the resonate frequency, and the brain gets a memory spark.

Resonances occur when a system is able to store and easily transfer energy between two or more different storage modes (such as kinetic energy and potential energy in the case of a pendulum). However, there are some losses from cycle to cycle, called damping.When damping is small, the resonant frequency is approximately equal to a natural frequency of the system, which is a frequency of unforced vibrations. Some systems have multiple, distinct, resonant frequencies.Resonance phenomena occur with all types of vibrations or waves: there is mechanical resonance, acoustic resonance, electromagnetic resonance, nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR), electron spin resonance (ESR) and resonance of quantum wave functions. Resonant systems can be used to generate vibrations of a specific frequency (e.g. musical instruments), or pick out specific frequencies from a complex vibration containing many frequencies

I was in a class yesterday, and talking to a College professor at a local community college. And out of the blue he tells the class, if they have teenagers not to show this site to them...but proceeds to show a program that runs on "binary frequency"..."binary" meaning using two "discrete" frequency. One being the "mark" frequency, the other being the space frequency.

in fact here is a basic sample of Frequency shift keying described.

Frequency-shift keying (FSK) is a frequency modulation scheme in which digital information is transmitted through discrete frequency changes of a carrier wave. The simplest FSK is binary FSK(BFSK). BFSK literally implies using a pair of discrete frequencies to transmit binary (0s and 1s) information. With this scheme, the "1" is called the mark frequency and the "0" is called the space frequency.The time domain of an FSK modulated carrier is illustrated in the figures to the right.

Theater of parallel Universe Crystal%20Meth
    Crystal Meth

$3.00

CrystalMeth / Recreational (VERY STRONG) / 35 Minutes / This dose seems to do both good and bad, but it is such a fine example of how a binaural dose can really effect your entire body. Expect increased energy and alertness, decreased need for sleep, euphoria, increased sexuality,excessive talking, sweating, visual & auditory hallucinations(hearing voices.) This dose literally freaked out several of our beta testers when they got sweats and reported hearing things from inside their head. This dose can often feel somewhat more like MDMA (Ecstasy)than a simple stimulant including a sense of euphoria, openness, and intellectual expansion. There can be a mild psychedelic component as the new user feels they see the world a little differently. The sensation of mind-expansion and openness quickly fade after the first few uses and physical and mental stimulation dominate the experiential effects. Because of some of adverse effects like sweating and auditory hallucinations, we have marked this very strong. Use caution!

http://i-doser.com/storev3/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=72&products_id=211

And here is one that caught my attention.................

Theater of parallel Universe HandOfGod

Hand of God

$199.95

Hand o fGod / Premium (Unexplainable) / 30 Minutes / A dose that has been a lifetime achievement for I-Doser.com, and only held internal to I-Doser Labs for a very good reason: It is n’️t meant for public consumption because it is considered just too powerful. It’️s like the Holy One reaches from the sky, as you lay with closed eyes, and shows you the universe, everything, infinity. Only 5 people have ever witnessed the power of this dose, and it was put away in the I-Doser vault for fear of release. Fluttering eyelids, great and almost supernatural clairvoyance, rings of light and great insight, but all this comes with a price. It could also bring fear, an unknowing realization of self,and a breakdown of all senses. Weeping, fear, anger: you need to realize with such insight could come bad consequences.

http://i-doser.com/storev3/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=83&products_id=261

With a forum attached to it....and a 16 year old that writes.......

I am 16 years old, and I think my parents would be real pissed off if they caught me doing drugs (they actually found a empty pill box ofdiclofenac, which I don't caracterise as a drug-drug. Although I mixed it with Ibuprofen, and since they both are NSAIDS, hey shall not betaken together. That's because they makes the side-effects stronger,and I actually got high from it )than I-doser. My mother is familiar with brain waves and knows about brain entrainment, so she knows that I-doser is just as safe as any other binaural beats that do not cause drug effects.

And another that writes.......

"they don't stop there.. i've even found ones that supposedly simulate heaven and hell..

I'm listening to inhalant right now its making me want to go huff some paint thinner.. but the dose is frying my brain already i can feel it sizzling in my cerebellum..

And one more....

First I need to comment on how bad a lot of the ABC reporters are. Kim Komando is the stupidest person alive. Shes a sensationalist writer like all other "journalists" who try to spread fear when there is really nothing to be scared about. Her arguement on the effect of I-doser on driving is silly as well. Everyone here knows that I-doser cannot HONESTLY impair you enough so that you could get into a car crash. We may as well get rid of car radios too, I mean, they have music and music changes how you think, and you may get in a car wreck if you listen. I'm not making the argument that music doesn't change how you think, but EVERYTHING causes a reaction, doesn't matter if you read, listen, touch, etc.

Instead of listening to these DIGITAL DRUGGSSSS I'm going to go shoot some heroin, because its the safe thing to do

http://www.i-doser.com/forum/

Writing this on the heels of a report for ABC............

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/Drugs/Story?id=5544919&page=1

So I guess...it's Okay to do "digital Drugs" now? Zap some binary frequency tones into your ear phones and trip your brains out. It's safe right?

Are you kidding me? It's now legal to sell the "effects" of drugs and such to just anyone? If your 16 year old comes in and says..."Mom, I need $20.00 to go to the movies with so and so....".....then goes to the local convenience store and buys a pre-paid credit card.....goes to another friends house....and they sit around the computer and get a "virtual" high.....and this is acceptable??????? OMG!!!!!!

Oh but it's much easier than that....these kids are file sharing.

So I asked the professor where this technology came from ...and he stated, the government has been working on this for a very long time. In fact the heroin program is used in experimentation to ween heroin addicts off heroin.

So, it is now acceptable, and legal to produce the effects of drugs....and legally sell it on the internet. To your children. But wait..there is more...they sell sex there too..and a whole plethora of products to induce a brain stimulant. And as I've briefly check on this site..they have had many of these "legal" drugs available since at least 2005 ...if not before then. The "Hand of God" was added in 2007.

So I ask you ...Is it so impossible this "energy stream" I ran into
    could possibly exist? Just some food for thought....because if you go to youtube there are plenty o f videos where people are video taping their Idozer experience.... Shocked Because they also have another one ......

Theater of parallel Universe GateOfHades

Gate of Hades

Price:
    $199.95

Details: Gate of Hades / Premium (Unexplainable) / 30 Minutes / Smoke of their torment. Weeping and gnashing of teeth. Death. Destruction. No rest day and night. Tormented. Their worm does not die. Expect nightmares, near death experiences, and strong onset of fear. A failure of a creation that we offer only as a premium for those who want to experience both sides. And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

Is there any question that electronic mind control could exist? And the Government that funded this research might just use it?

Gives resonate frequency a whole different meaning eh?
    Rolling Eyes Whoa!!!!!!!!!!

And last...why did I bring this post to life once again? Because within my personal experience it was something I ran into within this Theater as a subject of interest and concern.

Parasitic and lower level dimensional in nature? You bet!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:37 am

One cool thing I'd like to share is how it works in this theater. I have a friend who works with the police as a psychic investigator. He primarily works with "missing children".

Just recently he had a glitch in the matrix and primarily in his RV. So he asked for assistance. Which I offered. I also did so with music as he and I both work in that modality.

So here is what I gave him after he asked for my assistance....then I'll explain it in the end.

His request:

Our previous scientific and historical mission was extremely successful Brook.
    I have a high priority subject who I can't risk exposing to any disagreeable elements.
    I have considered contacting you 7-10 times privately for the last two weeks on this persons behalf.
    If you have detected my presence slightly overlapping yours it has concerned requesting assistance.

Double Vision

My Answer:

I detect what I call....mirror protocols.....which would be somewhat difficult to penetrate. Very sophisticated version eh? Mind you this is only a brief glimpse. Not impossible however. Yes I've detected it ...one reason I started this thread back up regarding RV. Theater of parallel Universe 187111 Hoping to see what it is that has been pinging me and your particular energy signature was "prime syntax".

Regarding such protocols I would be interested in assistance regarding the protocol...which is a puzzle but not too difficult. It looks recognizable.....No worries on the "subject"...I've just picked up the protocol.

Call me... the super highway is open
    Theater of parallel Universe Wink

Theater of parallel Universe Pop2
    Kinda like watching a move with the Musical Scores of John Murphy

All this was after showing me a picture of a "street"....apparently the same street where said missing child was abducted from. What evolved in this exchange between he and I (partly in private due to the disagreeable element) was the crossing of two different cases as it turned out.....hence the "double vision". He was picking up the blend of the two. Hence the "Adjustment bureau"on my part... Refocus on "prime syntax". And the bad reputation of a woman I saw with said element that was a "hit" in said disagreeable element. It did get sorted and he was back on track. Theater of parallel Universe 83084
    [/center]

Last edited by Brook on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:46 am

Brook wrote:Well, I've decided from doing lot's of "reads" on some of the writing here to open this arena of discussion. The universal lounge seems a good place for it eh? As I can see there are several here that have these abilities, some that wish these abilities, and just don't know where or how to discuss them. In a open manner that is.

So I will go first.....as I've alluded in a post or two that I "walk between two worlds", I will say that it's not always a love and light adventure. Not by a long shot.

Everyone has their own matrix and sets of skills and gifts. Whether you've discovered them or not they are there when you are ready. Often something quite simple is suppressing it...but believe me...it's there if you choose to seek it.

My particular set of skills is in the area of high energy in part and vision within work I do with what I would call sessions. I do not charge for a thing nor am I for hire. It's just simply something that I've had all my life. I can walk by a stereo and it will turn on...or the volume will increase without touching a dial. for a time I was getting some serious download of information that created black lines on my hands. Often it happened at work at the office while they would occur. Try explaining that to your co-workers. I also have at last count 280 photos of those lines on my hands....They had no idea I was about this at work...well very few did anyway. Some have claimed these are druid symbols....but you'd have to see the whole array of photos... which I will not post.

[/center]

Somewhere, once upone a time in a galaxay far, far away, I read/heard an article in volvling a Yuniversity, some some Undergrads, and a few Multiple Personality Types.

In Bldg A, they installed some consumer electronic quipment: a PC, a VCR (1989 I think this is), a television, and maybe several other items, along with some uncomfortable furniture. Next door in Bldg B, were contained the real PC and the Undergraduates, which were monitoring Bldg A, via cameras and sensors in the equipment.

Into the room with the test equipment ( Heh heh ) they would bring the Multiple Personality persons and start asking them uncomfortable questions, and generally getting them upset. Next thing you know they would change personalities, usually resulting in erratic and unusual behavior in the consumer equipment. I want to say there were observed effects on the test-test equipment, but It's been so long ago... Sleep and they would have no way of measuring that anyways...

I've personally observed a similar type of interaction with myself and a Mac SE with a flutzy computer. (Remember, with it's little B&W screen? Dey sooooo cute! Big Grin 3 )

It just occurs to me that this type of observation is also the same affect that is exploited by http://noosphere.princeton.edu/ which is the Global Consciousness Project.

For those knot in the know (or not in the now Annoyed Lmao ) there is an excellent segment about them at 11:00, here:

You know, it occurs to me that the manifestations you are attracting may be the result of dis-synchronous existences... silent umm....we are all pulling from multiple realites, almost nearly at once...let us say rapid successions...if you are pulling from these successive, adjacent realities (you know, making up your now just like frames in a motion picture) and if these concurrent extractions are NON-LINEAR, that is to say...

whew! ok... drunken

If your personality is manifesting your physical being from adjacent realities, but ones that are not exactly next to each other, then the results can start being rather surrealistic. That is to say: "If you don't care where you are, you are never really lost." (damn...for some reason this talk of placeslipping aggravates the crap out of my shoulder....)

But if you trolling your physical existence along through these juttering segments of realities, then you are mucking about with the continuity. Travelling around in your mind is one thing. Getting your body to do it is another. However this is a choice you are making, or allowing yourself to experience.. Hypnotize

I feel like if you start exploring these facets of our dream soup, then you may stumble upon truly horrible, terrible, LoveCraftian things.

Now I am always the optimist. but there is a thin taught wire in the center of my very being that gets plucked by these sorts of things, and knows that there are fates worse than death.

But that's whats eating me! The Floyd

The thing I get from you is more likely to generate Ectoplasm. Have you exerienced any ghosts? Momentary teleportation?

Really I think I'm just trying to express concerns for your well being, and to encourage you to increase your awareness of literally "keeping it together"! Cool

Something else... have you tried taking your 280 photos and playing them like a time lapse movie? To see if you are being given a message... cyclops I think you may could just drop them all into quicktime...

(I could not find a movie of anyone's hands.... Bleh )

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:01 am

Hi Threecaster, Theater of parallel Universe 187111

Thanks for joining in here! That was my intention to bring others into the mix here. In my first post I speak of several areas of travel along this theater of the parallel universe. Several modalities.

The black lines are from past life recall. Call it "cellular memory". Check it:

Body memory is a hypothesis that the body itself is capable of storing memories, as opposed to only the brain. This is used to explain having memories for events where the brain was not in a position to store memories and is sometimes a catalyst for repressed memory recovery. These memories are often characterised with phantom pain in a part or parts of the body – the body appearing to remember the past trauma. The idea of body memory is a belief frequently associated with the idea of repressed memories,

Cellular memory

Cellular memory is an additional hypothesis that memories can be stored outside the brain. However, unlike body memory, the cellular memory hypothesis states that these memories are stored in all the cells of human bodies, not in the bodies’ organs

http://www.cellularmemory.org/about/about_cellularmemory.html

That is a concern. And the memory I had to retrieve was VERY intense. Some very ancient ritual of sorts which I won't go into here...but suffice it to say was deeply disturbing to me. After full recall of the memory after about 9 months of heavy recall....the lines subsided. You see something within me needed to recall this memory. It was like it was bottled up inside and waiting to come out. Once realized it was a huge game changer in the realization. At least to me it was. I see things much differently now. Things I had never conceived of until that time. In fact I had to go and validate the existence of such things to even conceive it might be a reality. I also found it was with plenty of research to back it up.

But moving on.....there are several other things within that first post I speak of. One of them being remote viewing which I do and it assisted me while doing this recall.

Remote viewing:
    Remote viewing (RV) is the practice of seeking impressions about a distant or unseen target using paranormal means, in particular, extra-sensory perception (ESP) or "sensing with mind". Scientific studies have been conducted, some earlier, less sophisticated experiments produced positive results but they had invalidating flaws, and none of the newer experiments had positive results when under properly controlled conditions.
    The scientific community rejects remote viewing due to the absence of
    an evidence base, the lack of a theory which would explain remote
    viewing, and the lack of experimental techniques which can provide
    reliably positive results. It is also considered a pseudoscience.

Typically a remote viewer is expected to give information about an
    object that is hidden from physical view and separated at some distance. The term was coined by parapsychologist Russell Targ and Harold Puthoff while running the SRI team, to distinguish it from clairvoyance.

Remote viewing was popularized in the 1990s, following the declassification of documents related to the Stargate Project, a $20 million research program sponsored by the U.S. Federal Government to determine any potential military application of psychic phenomena. The program was eventually terminated in 1995, because it had failed to produce any useful intelligence information.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_viewing

Now of course science does not like to acknowledge this...but they have spent an untold amount of money for such research in this area. Here at the Mists I know of at least one very important member who is a class 1 remote viewer. I even caught the person remote viewing me after reading one of my posts. Curiosity will do that. Theater of parallel Universe 1890901109 (LOL)

There are no hard fast rules for RV. Being target specific as I've learned can lead you into areas of 'other business' as it were and the prime syntax (language) can also be difficult to navigate and decipher. This is why it can never be used for actual target data until verified. While it can target and discover.....it can also pick up other syntax. As in the subject in my last post. He was targeting and blending two different cases....picking up another victim as it were. Because this is what he does on a regular basis...I don't. Asking me in for a view verified that as I saw the prime target down to the color of the car which was used in the abduction. Which also turned out to be correct. And helped him with his 'double vision". Self correcting as was needed to be recognized by another viewer. That would be me.

Now what needs to be recognized is this kind of RV is a form of past recall.....in this case...the past recall of another person. But not all RV is past recall. An example I'll share is last night having a conversation led me to realize that earlier in the day I was on "auto RV" to research the topic of the conversation later in the evening having no idea it would be the subject of conversation. But in that realization....I had the answers to several questions already due to the obscure research I had done earlier in the day. Yet I had no idea that subject would be approached until the moment of the conversation. Strange eh? Evey I have to say Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Theater of parallel Universe 420354 This would explain that part of the video you shared at the 11:00 mark....reaching out..but when and how is the question eh? Theater of parallel Universe 215880

In the first post I also spoke of the dreamscape....this is an area that I know very little of...yet when one travels in the dream scape it's obviously not a conscious effort..unless it's done during lucid dreaming. Again an area I'm not to familiar with but have done a minimal of research on. All I know is what I spoke of in the first post....was a precognition...and in that precognition....everything was a 180 degree different in the 'view'...yet the "event" was and did happen. The dream was while I was 8 yeas old....the event happened when I was 20. I relayed this dream to my mother...and when the event happened she remembered the dream as well as I was terribly shaken as an 8 year old having a dream of such magnitude.

Now something you mentioned in the above post is experimenting on people with clearly a chemical imbalance. I don't have a chemical imbalance...I don't hear "voices"...and no, I don't see ghosts. I do however when putting forth the effort run into spirits and extra dimensional beings. I do not channel....as I refuse to let others speak "through" me as a sovereign being. That's a whole different thing. That is the landscape of the Parallel Universe. And I've found rising above the fourth is much better in the long run if you wish to travel this landscape. Yet for such things as my friend who works on child abductions and missing children...he often has to travel in this area...as the forth dimension is TIME. That would be the best place to look for such an event.

Now all in all...when you have these abilities.....you might be considered a "sensitive". As such sometimes things seem to disturb you much easier than most. But by no means am I worried and let this part of me get out of hand. I lead quite a normal life. I don't make this a business....I don't charge for services and I'm not for hire. It just is what it is. If I had my choice of things to do...I'd rather be fishing in the Catawba River Theater of parallel Universe 83084...which I do often enough. Theater of parallel Universe 849210

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:21 am

Threecaster,

One more thing....I've noticed from several of your posts you are in fact traveling a bit in this theater of parallel universe? I do recall some things you've mentioned in this regard. Later today I'm going to transfer some data I destroyed in my meltdown....but of course have backed up that blend quite well in this thread. You might take interest in it. But for now I have errands to run....keep that motor running...I''l be back with some interesting data.
    Wink

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:43 am

did you know that palm prints, actually alter and change over time

anyway - here is an interesting one

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49469999@N02/5835211858/
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:45 am

Don't know what that means other than a pentagram which is primarily used in ritual. The lines on my hands were not drawn there. The were inside the skin. Even the doctor who looked at it could not explain it. He just told me not to worry about it....although he had never seen anything like that in a "liner" fashion.

So that being said...it was a cellular reaction to memory.

On that note...I'm going to post some rather long posts...and to the link police....I hope I've added all the links.....LOL I certainly am not a physicist nor do I pretend to be one. But in that thought I've run into the concepts more than once. so here comes.......and I know there are several here who travel this theater of parallel universe....but perhaps are unwilling to comment? Perhaps the notion would arouse the trolls under the bridge? Or not....but seriously...who cares? I certainly don't. Why? Because I've been able to validate lot's of this work....that's why.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now just because I have access to RV and view my past life...does not make me all knowing by any stretch. Remember...I don't have all my memories back. It's a work in progress and nobody has all the answers. But aspects to the information were presented to me in a big way. To gain those wisps of memory.....I had to use one very important thing I was very unaccustomed to using.

That would be ...

My intuition.

Intuition and the ability of the brain to accept such intuition is like an atrophied muscle. Your 3D brain cannot conceive or trust such wisps of thought. So you have to work it. And it's probably the single most hardest thing to do. yet....you depend on your memory in day to day existence. You remember what you did yesterday for the most part right?

So you have this nagging feeling....a thought pops into your mind. The first thing your brain tells you....."it must be your imagination". Why? Why does that happen?

Let me introduce someone who has been studying this brain / memory / intuition.....and I'll continue on in another post after you've had time to reflect on this....

Intuition and Counter Intuition

Last edited by Brook on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:53 am

So getting to intuition....memory.....and most of all counter intuition. why would your brain prevent you from seeing the obvious? The gorilla in the room? Programing perhaps? Lack of multifunction ability to perceive the 3D to it's fullest? Why?

Intuition atrophy! lack of use.....hence ability to see and the brain is only getting commands of the neural impulses sent.

Dorothy had a bump on the head...yet she traveled the Yellow brick road to recovery...through perception. Her dreams lead to the bad witch who threatened Toto...and her very insistence to run away from home. Finding along the way the very ones she loved...and she discovered "there's no place like home"! Whoa!!! What an imagination....what an epiphany. Well.....this is only a movie. So what has this to do with intuition and memory?

DNA stores memory...it's the file. The brain is the processor and stores memory to the 'hard drive disc" (local disc)....opening the files. How do you open the file to gain access to it? The brain has the ability to store some memory. The brain can only store the memory experienced in the current hard disc file. The DNA memory is only opened up when the brain allows it. In such cases as 'genetic disposition"...say to disease. Yet the file of stored memory from past lives...it's locked up...... It's a "compressed file"!

Noncoded DNA or Junk DNA is a compressed file....compressed through "selective pressure". Frequency and augmentation. How are you going to open it up? You cannot get around the selective pressure. But you can raise your frequency! And you can do that through consciousness and intuition. But first you have to learn to trust your intuition...and exercise it. Otherwise you end up.....counter intuitive.....just like the video. Missing the gorilla in the room.

Furthermore.....we are born 75% Water....as we get older it reduces to 57%.....hence the reason many children have that intuitive sense and imaginary friends and intuition...eh?

Resonance..... Theater of parallel Universe Smile

Maybe I should have stayed on the farm...maybe I should have listened to my old man.....Nah..... Theater of parallel Universe 427277

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:10 am

Theater of parallel Universe Cone-wingedgod
    The pineal gland receives a sympathetic innervation from the superior cervical ganglion. However, a parasympathetic innervation from the sphenopalatine and otic ganglia is also present. Further, some nerve fibers penetrate into the pineal gland via the pineal stalk (central innervation). Finally, neurons in the trigeminal ganglion innervate the gland with nerve fibers containing the neuropeptide, PACAP. Human follicles contain a variable quantity of gritty material, called corpora arenacea (or "acervuli," or "brain sand"). Chemical analysis shows that they are composed of calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, magnesium phosphate, and ammonium phosphate. In 2002, deposits of the calcite form of calcium carbonate were described. Calcium, phosphorus and fluoride deposits in the pineal gland have been linked with aging.

Calcium "brain sand"? Linked with aging?

Time to question where this is developed and what stimulates it within the brain.

Synaptic plasticity

In neuroscience, synaptic plasticity is the ability of the connection, or synapse, between two neurons to change in strength in response to either use or disuse of transmission over synaptic pathways. Plastic change also results from the alteration of the number of receptors located on a synapse. There are several underlying mechanisms that cooperate to achieve synaptic plasticity, including changes in the quantity of neurotransmitters released into a synapse and changes in how effectively cells respond to those neurotransmitters. Synaptic plasticity in both excitatory and inhibitory synapses has been found to be dependent upon calcium. Since memories are postulated to be represented by vastly interconnected networks of synapses in the brain, synaptic plasticity is one of the important neurochemical foundations of learning and memory (see Hebbian theory).

Historical discoveries....
    In 1973, Terje Lømo and Tim Bliss first described the now widely studied phenomenon of long-term potentiation (LTP) in a publication in the Journal of Physiology. The experiment described was conducted on the synapse between the perforant path and dentate gyrus in the hippocampi of anaethetised rabbits. They were able to show a burst of tetanic (100 Hz) stimulus on perforant path fibres led to a dramatic and long-lasting augmentation in the post-synaptic response of cells onto which these fibres synapse in the dendate gyrus. In the same year, the pair published very similar data recorded from awake rabbits. This discovery was of particular interest due to the proposed role of the hippocampus in certain forms of memory.

Chemical Synapses
    Chemical synapses are specialized junctions through which neurons signal to each other and to non-neuronal cells such as those in muscles or glands. Chemical synapses allow neurons to form circuits within the central nervous system. They are crucial to the biological computations that underlie perception and thought. They allow the nervous system to connect to and control other systems of the body.

At a chemical synapse, one neuron releases neurotransmitter molecules into a small space (the synaptic cleft) that is adjacent to another neuron. These molecules then bind to the neuroreceptors on the receiving cell's side of the synaptic cleft. Finally, the neurotransmitters must be cleared out of the synapse efficiently so that the synapse can be ready to function again as soon as possible.

Neurotransmitter release
    The release of a neurotransmitter is triggered by the arrival of a nerve impulse (or action potential) and occurs through an unusually rapid process of cellular secretion (exocytosis). Within the presynaptic nerve terminal, vesicles containing neurotransmitter are localized near the synaptic membrane. The arriving action potential produces an influx of calcium ions through voltage-dependent, calcium-selective ion channels at the down stroke of the action potential (tail current). Calcium ions then bind with the proteins found within the membranes of the synaptic vesicles, allowing the vesicles to fuse with the presynaptic membrane, resulting in the creation of a fusion pore. The vesicles then release their contents to the synaptic cleft through this fusion pore within 180 µsec of calcium entry. Vesicle fusion is driven by the action of a set of proteins in the presynaptic terminal known as SNAREs. As a whole, the protein complex or structure that mediates the docking and fusion of presynaptic vesicles is called the active zone. The membrane added by this fusion is later retrieved by endocytosis and recycled for the formation of fresh neurotransmitter-filled vesicles.

Receptor binding
    Receptors on the opposite side of the synaptic gap bind neurotransmitter molecules. Receptors can respond in either of two general ways. First, the receptors may directly open ligand-gated ion channels in the postsynaptic cell membrane, causing ions to enter or exit the cell and changing the local transmembrane potential. The resulting change in voltage is called a postsynaptic potential. In general, the result is excitatory, in the case of depolarizing currents, or inhibitory in the case of hyperpolarizing currents. Whether a synapse is excitatory or inhibitory depends on what type(s) of ion channel conduct the postsynaptic current(s), which in turn is a function of the type of receptors and neurotransmitter employed at the synapse. The second way a receptor can affect membrane potential is by modulating the production of chemical messengers inside the postsynaptic neuron. These second messengers can then amplify the inhibitory or excitatory response to neurotransmitters.

Synaptic augmentation
    Augmentation is one of four components of short-term synaptic plasticity that increases the probability of releasing synaptic vesicles during and after repetitive stimulation such that

A(t) = [TransmitterRelease(t) / TransmitterRelease(0)] − 1,

when all the other components of enhancement and depression are zero, where A is augmentation at time t and 0 refers to the baseline response to a single stimulus. The increase in the number of synaptic vesicles that release their transmitter leads to enhancement of the post synaptic response. Augmentation can be differentiated from the other components of enhancement by its kinetics of decay and by pharmacology. Augmentation selectively decays with a time constant of about 7 seconds and its magnitude is enhanced in the presence of barium. All four components are thought to be associated with or triggered by increases in internal calcium ions that build up and decay during repetitive stimulation.

Information Processing with Frequency-Dependent Synaptic Connections
    The efficacy of synaptic transmission between two neurons changes as a function of the history of previous activations of the synaptic connection. This history dependence can be characterized by examining the dependence of transmission on the frequency of stimulation. In this framework synaptic plasticity can also be examined in terms of changes in the frequency dependence of transmission and not merely in terms of synaptic strength which constitutes only a linear scaling mechanism. Recent work shows that the frequency dependence of transmission determines the content of information transmitted between neurons and that synaptic modifications can change the content of information transmitted. Multipatch-clamp recordings revealed that the frequency dependence of transmission is potentially unique for each synaptic connection made by a single axon and that the class of pre–postsynaptic neuron determines the class of frequency dependence (activity independent), while the unique activity relationship between any two neurons could determine the precise values of the parameters within a specific class (activity dependent). The content of information transmitted between neurons is also formalized to provide synaptic transfer functions which can be used to determine the role of the synaptic connection within a network of neurons. It is proposed that deriving synaptic transfer functions is crucial in order to understand the link between synaptic transmission and information processing within networks of neurons and to understand the link between synaptic plasticity and learning and memory.
    Role of residual calcium in synaptic depression and posttetanic potentiation: Fast and slow calcium signaling in nerve terminals

Trains of action potentials evoked rises in presynaptic Ca2+ concentration ([Ca2+]i) at the squid giant synapse. These increases in [Ca2+]i were spatially nonuniform during the trains, but rapidly equilibrated after the trains and slowly declined over hundreds of seconds. The trains also elicited synaptic depression and augmentation, both of which developed during stimulation and declined within a few seconds afterward. Microinjection of the Ca2+ buffer EGTA into presynaptic terminals had no effect on transmitter release or synaptic depression. However, EGTA injection effectively blocked both the persistent Ca2+ signals and augmentation. These results suggest that transmitter release is triggered by a large, brief, and sharply localized rise in [Ca2+]i, while augmentation is produced by a smaller, slower, and more diffuse rise in [Ca2+]i.

And here is the and experiment on crayfish where calcium dependent and calcium independent transmission are researched with frequency transmission.....

It's short...
    http://www.genomics.princeton.edu/tank/pdf-publications/Annal. N.Y. Acad. Sci. 635, 452-454 (1991).pdf

and here: http://brain.unr.edu/ncsDocs/ncsUser/chap11.html

So what I've posted here you can see that calcium is a by product of frequency and neural transmission through chemical response of Chemical synapses. What this is all about is how frequency response of a chemical nature can produce calcium...."brain sand" if you will...and depending upon genetic response of your chemical makeup how it can be produced and effect neural response and MEMORY! The energy stream I discussed in past posts would certainly seem to (if proven [IMG] ) have a direct effect on memory...one way or the other...you pick.

Theta and gamma power increases and alpha/beta power decreases with memory load in an attractor network model.

Changes in oscillatory brain activity are strongly correlated with performance in cognitive tasks and modulations in specific frequency bands are associated with working memory tasks. Mesoscale network models allow the study of oscillations as an emergent feature of neuronal activity. Here we extend a previously developed attractor network model, shown to faithfully reproduce single-cell activity during retention and memory recall, with synaptic augmentation. This enables the network to function as a multi-item working memory by cyclic reactivation of up to six items. The reactivation happens at theta frequency, consistently with recent experimental findings, with increasing theta power for each additional item loaded in the network's memory. Furthermore, each memory reactivation is associated with gamma oscillations. Thus, single-cell spike trains as well as gamma oscillations in local groups are nested in the theta cycle. The network also exhibits an idling rhythm in the alpha/beta band associated with a noncoding global attractor. Put together, the resulting effect is increasing theta and gamma power and decreasing alpha/beta power with growing working memory load, rendering the network mechanisms involved a plausible explanation for this often reported behavior.

Now....I hope I have not totally lost everyone here....but this is how frequency stimulates memory and creates calcium as a byproduct.
    Calcification of the pineal gland is typical in adults.

Unlike much of the rest of the mammalian brain, the pineal gland is not isolated from the body by the blood-brain barrier system; it has profuse blood flow, second only to the kidney.

Fossils seldom preserve soft anatomy. The brain of the Russian Melovatka bird, about 90 million years old, is an exception, and it shows a larger-than-expected parietal eye and pineal gland.

In humans and other mammals, the light signals necessary to set circadian rhythms are sent from the eye through the retinohypothalamic system to the suprachiasmatic nuclei (SCN) and the pineal.

The pineal...the "third eye"....the significance? Keep your eye on the actions of frequency (compression and augmentation), calcium production and MEMORY.

Links: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21452933

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synaptic_plasticity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synaptic_augmentation
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:15 am

Compression eh? I've been discussion this aspect within the walls of this forum for quite some time now.

So...before I get to opening 'compressed files"....how in Gods name could I compare the human condition to a computer?

Check it!

A computer is a hard drive....with semiconductors. Made of the several components Silicon being one...........

Most silicon is used commercially without being separated, and indeed often with little processing of compounds from nature. These include direct industrial building-use of clays, silica sand and stone. Silica is used in ceramic brick. Silicate goes into Portland cement for mortar and stucco, and when combined with silica sand and gravel, to make concrete. Silicates are also in white ware ceramics such as porcelain, and in traditional quartz-based soda-lime glass. More modern silicon compounds such as silicon carbide form abrasives and high-strength ceramics. Silicon is the basis of the ubiquitous synthetic silicon-based polymers called silicones.

A relatively small portion of very highly purified silicon that is used in semiconductor electronics (< 10%) is perhaps even more critical. Because of wide use of silicon in integrated circuits, the basis of most computers, a great deal of modern technology depends on it.

Pure silicon has a negative temperature coefficient of resistance, since the number of free charge carriers increases with temperature. The electrical resistance of single crystal silicon significantly changes under the application of mechanical stress due to the piezoresistive effect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon

A computer is only as good as the programmed language written. And it evolves and continues to evolve. Coincidentally ...so do we! I won't go into how exactly the data transfers...but it most assuredly involves electronic transfer of information written in the hard drive and programmed into it. What's missing?

The information language can only input what is programmed via the language. Any prior memory does not exist. Only that which is programmed into it. There you would have AI programmed by language input. Experience and past memory does not exist. So how can I compare a computer to the human condition?

Only in that the data transfer is in fact electronic.....and stored as shown above in our DNA memory. So, how do we as humans transfer this data? Through electronic vortex math and geometric language. The chakra....the merkaba. This is how we unzip the compressed files of data and memory. Sounds simple eh? So how do you do that successfully?

In fact...how do you fire it up given the current state of affairs that will distract you and tell you this is the current reality and the only one that should be recognized? Have you looked out your window to see what is going on? Facing your fears....will in fact set you free...but will you gain total recall? Will you see the gorilla in the room? counter intuition sets in...

Distraction to the maze of this existence. And the file remains unzipped... To prevent you from gaining access to your most important data.....YOU!

FEAR of the unknown is a good start

Theater of parallel Universe 529827

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:26 am

Now lot's of this I'm sure many of you have already seenm but perhaps looking at it with fresh eyes in light of the subject presented would be good eh? The human condition is far more sophisticated than any computer system out there. So why is is so hard to remember and unzip those files of memory?

Theater of parallel Universe Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPnLr7CC5DaapvmRvOeEMJlCx0bi7GU8sHJ-h0iM7y5aQUUF6CFhh_z04h

Vortex math...

Theater of parallel Universe 005anim-320tall

Theater of parallel Universe Vortex_in_vortex_out

Theater of parallel Universe 30l1gtg
    Vortex Based Mathematics

Marko Rodin's Vortex Based Mathematics is a revolutionary system involving whole numbers, toroidal constructs and spirituality that explains the science of our Inter-dimensional Universe. Marko Rodin's discovery of Vortex Based Mathematics provides humanity with a unique and important key to the new inter-dimensional science we are seeking.

The videos below (44 in total) take you on a spiraling tour through the toroidal roller coaster of our inter-dimensional universe. Please take time to enjoy these mind-opening videos ... from one of the planet's most "out-there" and inspiring talented people of our time - Marko Rodin.

I consider Marko Rodin to be a true genius. His understanding of maths and numbers is outstanding and the applications of his Vortex Based Mathematics to virtually anything imaginable ... from Free Energy to the physics of galaxies and potentially to the science of consciousness and spirituality ... represent a magnificent contribution to humanity.

I concur with Marko’s postulate that the large scale structure of the Universe is a nested toroidal structure. The interdimensional aspects missing from current science to do with how the Universe really works will surely find a basis in the Marko Rodin's Vortex Mathematics.

Through the introduction to Vortex Based Mathematics provided below, you will be able to see how energy is expressing itself mathematically. According to Marko, this math has no anomalies and shows the dimensional shape and function of the universe as being a toroid or donut-shaped black hole. This is the template for the universe and it is all within our base ten decimal system!

You will enter a place where Numbers are Real and Alive not merely symbols for other things. You will discover that the relationships between numbers are not random or man-made but that numbers are actually elementary particles of which everything is composed. This lost knowledge was well known to our ancients and is now being uncovered for us today. Gradually you will come to see numbers in a simple yet profoundly perfect three-dimensional matrix grid pattern that forms the shape of a torus. The number grid reveals the calibration and timing for an engine that can take us throughout the universe and solve mankind's energy needs. Interested? Delve in. .. Want to find the answers to the unknown? Want to see a man-made black hole? Using a new math that shows that numbers are not man-made symbols, but are actually real, you will see and understand the answers to these questions. Also learn about:

A particle that does not bend, but causes everything in the universe to curve around it.

The three toroidal number patterns that are the basis to all mathematics (the pattern of numbers traversing the toroidal surface in, out, and around).

The universe as an ecological system of renewal.

Your body being made out of countless stars of the past.

Proof of an omniscient supreme being.

Making a coil that produces unlimited free energy.

A number grid that shows the underpinning geometry of the universe.

How everything is a torus.

Making a propulsion source that can take you anywhere in the universe.

Artificial Intelligence based on a binary triplet.

The Aetheric Template in DNA that guides evolution.

The repeating number pattern that solves pi and demonstrates it to be a whole number.

A mathematics in which numbers do not move, but the functions move instead.

How numbers form a 3D solid geometric object.

The secret of a gyroscope -- why it vertically lifts itself upright.

Wormholes, nested vertices, portals, and doorways.

Why Dimensions are a result of how things move through space.

The preferred frame of reference to the universe is based upon the fixed constant number 9.

Number crunching and encryption compression done through cross addition.

The labyrinth maze of the Doubling Circuits where they invert in the center.

World boundary conditions and inversion seams of nested vortices.

The bilateral symmetry of the decimal system resulting in polar number pairs having parity by being perfect mirrors of one another.

The zero is always in the center in the form of the vortex hole.

Multiplication series are unbroken rings from cross sections of the torus.

A number cannot be created or destroyed and zero does not exist on a number line or in any multiplication series.

The number 9 is the node and represents Spirit.

The numbers 3 and 6 represent the Yin and Yang in the form of magnetism and the number 9 is the S curve.

The base ten numerical counting system is triangulated.

Infinity has an epicenter.

The powers of ten occur by halving.

The torus skin models harmonic cascadence.

http://lifeforcegenie.com/unified-science-of-everything/vortex-based-mathematics.html

Theater of parallel Universe Chakraside

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:37 am

Hope you had time to watch at least the first 45 minutes of that video up to probably the first hour. If not it's okay. When I first ran into that stuff I was gobsmacked! Confused was a bit of an understatement. My stance was at one time..."leave science to the scientists ...just tell me how it works". then along came talk about "NEUTRINOS" and it was like a brick was thrown at my head.

SAP = Sub Atomic Particles.

Particles are very important in the over all scheme of things and I simply could not deny it! Even yesterday I took a brief step into the Theater of Parallel Universe and got a taste of "particles" along with "water". It's a long story...perhaps another time.

Check it....

Bohm's Quantum Potentialon which Bohm-Sarfatti Back-Reaction actshasSymmetric Space Geometry of MacroSpaceand has a Hydrodynamical Formulation that is useful inSidharth's Compton Radius Vortex model of the Electron.

http://www.valdostamuseum.com/hamsmith/BohmSar.html

I remember this as well.....

The Post-Quantum Physics of Jack Sarfatti

In an interesting on-line paper dated May 13, 2000 (found at http://stardrive.org/Jack/Synergy.pdf) entitled “Bye, Bye Schrodinger!,” physicist Jack Sarfatti outlines the status of post-quantum theory, essentially stating that Niels Bohr’s quantum theory does not allow for the emergence of consciousness. Sarfatti’s Synergetics-related Post-Quantum Physics of the Conscious AI (Artificial Intelligence) Biocomputer extends some of Bohm’s findings. As Sarfatti notes, Bohm’s material “hidden variable” [which, according to Sarfatti, could be an electromagnetic, geometrodynamical or torsion field configuration] piloted by its attached “mental order parameter” [the mental quantum informational pilot wave]— explains how thought moves matter. But, Sarfatti notes, one must also explain how matter reacts back on thought, for, he notes, the “change in thought induced by matter is consciousness.

"Consciousness is not possible in quantum theory. It is a post-quantum effect.” Sarfatti states that Bohr’s orthodoxy consisted of a “list of false statements, a veritable brain washing, that drove several generations of highly intelligent philosophically-minded theoretical physicists into irrational lunacy.” Sarfatti sees Bohm’s quantum “causal theory” as deterministic and consistent with special relativity and quantum field theory. In contrast, Sarfatti’s post-quantum extension of Bohm’s deterministic theory is self-determining explaining morally responsible free will in terms of a cosmic connection in strong violation of quantum theory’s “passion at a distance” that strictly prohibits paranormal phenomena like remote viewing. Sarfatti’s post-quantum theory allows what quantum theory does not.

Sarfatti suggests that “paranormal telepathy, precognition, and remote viewing are impossible in principle in quantum theory.” Post-quantum theory, however, has corrected these faults. As Sarfatti writes,

“in The New Jerusalem of post-quantum theory … we find consciousness and our possibly immortal souls.”

Sarfatti’s post-quantum theorizing essentially attempts to find the critical complexity, numerical value, dependence upon, duration of, and power wattage required to generate a single moment of conscious experience. He asks with regard to artificial intelligence, per popular biocomputer intelligences such as “Commander Data” in Star Trek or Hal 2000 in Kubrik’s 2001 - A Space Odyssey, is this “fact imitating fiction, or fiction pretending to be fact?” He adds, “do not jump to premature conclusions half-cocked.”

In this article, Sarfatti presents a list of “facts” which could be experimentally assessed as true or false. He explains,

“once a set of experimental data has been correlated and a postulate has been formulated regarding the phenomena to which the data refer, then various implications can be worked out. If these implications are all verified by experiment, there is reason to believe that the postulate is generally true. The postulate then assumes the status of a physical law. If some experiments are found to be in disagreement with the predictions of the law, then the theory must be modified in order to be consistent with all known facts including #7-13 on the above list.” (emphasis added)

Interestingly, most of the items on Sarfatti’s numbered list refer to known scientific facts like the duration of a conscious moment (1 second), the number of nerve cells in the brain (100 billion), the electric field which acts as the brain’s biocomputer, the “Hubble flow” (now set at 13 billion years from Hubble Space Telescope data), the resting mass of the electron (half-million volts), the coupling of the photon to the electron (1/137), etc. Number 7 on the list is “Libet sees ‘temporal subjective antedating’ in mind-brain experiments,” and #8 on the list is “Radin and Bierman see ‘presponse’ in mind-brain experiments. These two ‘facts’ refer to ESP experiments in precognition. Strangely, following this odd melange of scientific facts, #9-13 on Sarfatti’s very strange ‘provable facts’ list have more to do with “alleged” social/historical events involving remote viewing, historical intelligent contact, and alien abductions.

Specifically, these statements are the following:

9. CIA, DIA, et al. funded work in “remote-viewing” included transcending time and causality, seeing into the past and the future as well as the distant “present.”
    11. Flying saucers are real and have a superior technology of propellantless propulsion.
    12. Contact with Higher Advanced Intelligences is real and has been happening in all of recorded history.
    13. Humans have been abducted, mostly against their will, by seemingly non-human creatures in flying saucers.

Sarfatti asks, are all these facts just a random hodge-podge? Are they all really facts? Can they all be explained by a coherent interesting checkable story? As Sarfatti notes,

“All things are not possible! However, many more things are possible than are dreamt of in the philosophies of many respectable mainstream scientists to be sure.”

Interestingly, the footnote for #11 above is the book Unconventional Flying Objects by NASA pioneer Paul Hill; and the footnote for #13 above reads: “22. The research of Harvard psychiatrist, Pulitzer Prize Winner, John Mack, for USAF Intelligence.” Thus, Sarfatti seems to “out” John Mack as having worked for Air Force intelligence!

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_biosilicon.htm

Interesting eh?

Bohm-Sarfatti Back-Reaction
    the quantum behaviour of a system of electrons and the behavior of mind

Geometry acts on Matter/Energy telling it how to move,
    while Matter/Energy has a reciprocal Back-Reaction on Geometry telling it how to bend.

This bending of our four-dimensional Space Time Geometry explains the phenomena of Gravity, such as why an apple falls to the Earth and why there are Black Holes.
    http://www.valdostamuseum.com/hamsmith/BohmSar.html#SarBR

Uncle Jack's "BACK REACTION"

Gazing on the seaweed skies
    Falling down before your eyes
    He can show you (show you).

Have you met my Uncle Jack?
    Wonder what you're all about
    He can bring the inside out
    He can show you (show you).

'So many lives to live' - I heard him say
    'But some people live to give themselves away'
    'To find peace of mind, waiting where they can't get it'.

Standing there, he's so deceiving
    Has he been or is he leaving
    Looking in his sea green eyes
    Uncle Jack will tell no lies
    Can you see it ?

'So many lives to live' - I heard him say
    'But some people live to give themselves away'
    'To find peace of mind, waiting where they can't get it'.

I want to take you in hand
    Let you see and you will understand
    I can show you.

Cool

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:49 am

Bohmian pilot wave

Bohmian mechanics, and the causal interpretation, is an interpretation of quantum theory. In addition to a wavefunction on the space of all possible configurations, it also includes an actual configuration, even in situations where nobody observes it. The evolution over time of the configuration (that is, of the positions of all particles or the configuration of all fields) is defined by the wave function via a guiding equation. The evolution of the wavefunction over time is given by Schrödinger's equation.
    The de Broglie–Bohm theory expresses in an explicit manner
    the fundamental non-locality of quantum physics. The velocity of any one particle depends on the value of the wavefunction, which depends on the whole configuration of the universe.

This theory is deterministic. Most (but not all) relativistic variants require a preferred frame. Variants which include spin and curved spaces are known. It can be modified to include quantum field theory. Bell's theorem was inspired by Bell's discovery of the work of David Bohm and his subsequent wondering if the obvious non-locality of the theory could be eliminated.

Uncle Jacks Back Reaction... .

Sarfatti wrote that people such as Josephson, Stapp, Penrose and others have suggested changes in quantum theory which allow for the possibility of "intent" or the like to bias quantum outcomes, but that all these authors operate using the Copenhagen picture in which there really is a "collapse" of the wavefunction. Jack advocates a Bohmian picture in which both wave and particle are always real and there is no collapse. So how does mind enter the world? It must have been here from the start. Jack describes an explicit dualism in which both mind and matter exist...

"In accord with Chalmer's idea, I posit that the wavefunction is intrinsically 'mental' capable of qualia."

...and he suggests equating the guiding wave in Bohmian mechanics with the mental aspect of the universe, generally: the particles are "matter," "mind" the pilot-wave.

That might be uninteresting except for the next step:the "mental" aspect of the universe can be upgraded to life and consciousness by self-organization. This happens when a physical system uses its own nonlocality in its organization. In this case a feedback loop is created, as follows: the system configures itself so as to set up its own Bohmian pilot wave, which in turn directly affects its physical configuration which then affects its nonlocal pilot wave which affects the configuration, etc...

Normally in quantum mechanics this "back-action" is not taken into account. The wave guides the particles but the back-action of the particle onto the wave is not systematically calculated - of course, the back-reaction is physically real: the movement of the particle determines the initial conditions of the next round of calculation. But there is no systematic way to characterize such feedback. One reason that this works in practice is that for systems that are not self organizing the back-action may not exert any systematic effect.
    This is an interesting way to utilize nonlocality despite Eberhard's proof that point-to-point signaling by the quantum connection is not in the cards! (If a physical system occupied a dynamical stability based on such a feedback loop then it would be a "nonlocal" physical system, without superluminal signals.)

Questions of consciousness aside, consideration of "back-action" as a dynamical fact nourishes a suspicion that linear quantum theory is fundamentally an approximation...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:00 pm

So what does all this have to do with intuition and the mental aspects of the universe? I'll get there. keep in mind I really did not want to have to brandish my brain with quantum physics in the first place....just tell me how it works was my motto. But if I'm going to understand how I'm validating this it has to be. Now perhaps doing a hit and miss with a simple meditation or perhaps paying for some big class on whatever MIGHT get you there. But the difference between KNOWING and BELIEVING are like night and day. And furthermore so much of the things you see that lead you to this is SO peppered with some type of belief system that is so reminiscent of religion. And we all know where that might lead eh? I'm not going to bash religion. Having faith is not a bad thing. However there is some basic prove facts to look at. Through those facts you really get a handle on VALIDATION. Which is where I started this posting today.

So back to it....

Theater of parallel Universe Dn21235-3_300
    Two diamonds as wide as earring studs have been made to share the spooky quantum state known as entanglement. The feat, performed at room temperature, blurs the divide between the classical and quantum worlds, since typically the quantum link has been made with much smaller particles at low temperatures. Entanglement is one of the weird aspects of quantum mechanics, where the fates of two or more particles are intertwined – even when they are physically far apart. Electrons, for example, have been entangled, so that changing the quantum spin of one affects the spins of its entangled partners.

Macroscopic objects, on the other hand, are supposed to mind their own business – flipping one coin shouldn't force a neighboring flipped coin to come up heads.

But that's just what happened with two 3-millimetre-wide diamonds on a lab bench at the University of Oxford. Physicists there led by Ka Chung Lee and Michael Sprague were able to show that the diamonds shared one vibrational state between them.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn21235

ENTANGLEMENT. Erwin Schrödinger called this phenomenon the defining trait of quantum theory. Einstein famously dubbed it spukhafte Fernwirkungen: "spooky action at a distance". It is not hard to understand why. Set things up correctly, and you can instantaneously affect the physical properties of a particle on the other side of the universe simply by prodding its entangled twin. This is no longer just a curiosity of the quantum world, visible only in excruciatingly delicate experiments. Physicists now believe that entanglement between particles exists everywhere, all the time, and have recently found shocking evidence that it affects the wider, "macroscopic" world that we inhabit. It is a discovery that might have far-reaching consequences. Not only will it give us a better grip on technological applications, such as quantum computing and cryptography, and the teleportation of quantum states, it could also open up a whole new realm of reality.
    http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg18124404.700-the-weirdest-link.html

When two systems ... enter into temporary physical interaction ... and when after a time of mutual influence the systems separate again, then they can no longer be described in the same way as before viz. by endowing each of them with a representative of its own. You would not call that one but rather the characteristic trait of quantum mechanics, the one that enforces its entire departure from classical lines of thought. By the interaction the two representatives [the quantum states] have become entangled.

An example of entanglement occurs when subatomic particles decay into other particles.

When pairs of particles are generated by the decay of other particles, naturally or through induced collision, these pairs may be termed “entangled”, in that such pairs often necessarily have linked and opposite qualities such as spin or charge.

Sounds like the actions of particles....like Neutrinos? Which have been found through extensive research being done now with CERN?.....

From the NY Times...November 18 2011

Scientists Report Second Sighting of Faster-Than-Light Neutrinos
    Few scientists are betting against Einstein yet, but the phantom neutrinos of Opera are still eluding explanation.

Two months after scientists reported that they had clocked subatomic particles known as neutrinos going faster than the speed of light, to the astonishment and vocal disbelief of most of the world’s physicists, the same group of scientists, known as Opera, said on Friday that it had performed a second experiment that confirmed its first results and eliminated one possible explanation for how the experiment could have gone wrong.

But the group admitted that many questions remain. “This is not the end of the story,” said Antonio Ereditato of the University of Bern in Switzerland, the spokesman for the collaboration, explaining that physicists would not accept the result that neutrinos could go faster than light until other experiments had come up with the same conclusion. “We are convinced, but that is not enough in science,” he said.

Other physicists said they remained skeptical that the universe was about to be overturned.

The speed of light was established as the cosmic speed limit, at least for ordinary matter in ordinary space, in 1905 by Albert Einstein’s theory of relativity (now known as special relativity), foreclosing the possibility of time travel into the past or of timely travel to other stars.

Neutrinos, though ghostly in many regards — they are able to traverse planets and walls of lead like light through a window, and to shape-shift from one of three varieties of the particle to another along the way — are part of the universe, and so there was no reason to expect that Einstein’s stricture should not apply to them as well.

But over the course of the last three years, in experiments designed to investigate this shape shifting, neutrinos produced at CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, and beamed underground to the Gran Sasso National Laboratory in Italy, an underground facility about 450 miles away, arrived about 58 billionths of a second sooner than would a light beam, according to Opera. The group is based at Gran Sasso, which is near L’Aquila; CERN is in Geneva.

When these results were presented to a meeting at CERN in September, after a prairie fire of blog rumors, they were greeted by fierce skepticism. Among the problems with the original experiment, scientists said, was that the neutrinos were produced in bursts 10,000 billionths of a second long — much bigger than the discrepancy in arrival time.

Last month CERN retooled so that the neutrinos could be produced in shorter bursts, only 3 billionths of a second long, making it easier to match neutrinos at Gran Sasso with neutrinos at CERN, and the experiment was briefly repeated. The neutrinos still arrived early, about 62 billionths of a second early, in good agreement with the original result and negating the possibility, the Opera team said, that the duration of the neutrino pulse had anything to do with the results.

The details of both the first and second round of experiments are contained in a paper posted on the Internet at http://arxiv.org/abs/1109.4897 and submitted to the Journal of High Energy Physics. In response to reports that some members of the Opera group had refused to sign a preliminary version of the paper in September, Dr. Ereditato said of the new paper, “They all signed.”

Physicists said the new paper had answered some of the questions about the experiment, but many remain: for example, about how the clocks were synchronized between Geneva and Gran Sasso, and how the distance between them was ascertained. “It does appear that they have done a good job,” said John Learned, a neutrino physicist at the University of Hawaii at Manoa who was not involved in the experiment. But, he added, “If there is a deep systematic error in the calculation of expected time difference, this remains.”

Alvaro de Rujula, a CERN theorist, said there were two interpretations of the experiment. “One is that they have stumbled upon a revolutionary discovery; the other, on which I would place my bet, is that they are still making and not finding the very same error.”

In the meantime, Einstein sleeps peacefully.

Asked if he had seen any interesting theoretical explanations of how neutrinos could violate the speed of light among the papers that have been flooding the internet these past two months, Dr. Ereditato demurred. “That’s not our business,” he said. “A good experimentalist tries to be as cool as possible.”

Dr. Learned and Dr. de Rujula both said there were no convincing theories out there yet. “The theory papers are amusing in that it more and more points out how very much trouble this result will cause, if verified,” Dr. Learned said in an e-mail.

Light years away or right around the corner?

Charge = Amplitude to Emit

EMIT = TIME

Knockin' on your door
    Will you let it come
    Will you let it run

Knockin' on your door
    Will you let it come
    Will you let it run your life?

Someone will be waiting for you at your door
    when you get home tonight
    Ah yes he's gonna tell you darkness gives you much more
    than you get from the light.

Plexi-plastic eyeball, he's your special friend
    he sees you every night
    Well he calls himself Big Brother
    but you know it's no game
    You're never out of his sight.

Knockin' on your door
    Will you let it come
    Will you let it run your life?

It's time you started thinking inside your head
    that you should stand up and fight
    Oh just where will you be when your freedom is dead
    fourteen years from tonight?

Those plexi-plastic 'copters, they're your special friends
    they see you every night
    Well they call themselves protection
    but you know it's no game
    You're never out of their sight.
    Theater of parallel Universe Ninja

Last edited by Brook on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:08 pm

Validation and Intuition.

The quantum behavior of a system of electrons and the behavior of mind

while Matter/Energy has a reciprocal Back-Reaction on Geometry telling it how to bend.

Theater of parallel Universe Startetradavinci

So this explains how you travel with your merkaba to get from point A to point B in the Emit/Time circle. Spin....remember the spin....the vortex! Don't believe me? listen.....

But..........How are you going to do that if you don't have the faith in your own intuition from lack of remembering and exercise to bring you all the way back to 'counter intuition'? You won't see the gorilla in the room....let alone the merkaba that gets you there. So forget about getting there unless you have learned to trust your intuition. Unless you have exercised it....it's an atrophied muscle of the mind kind eh?

I would suggest working it. Now....it's not my bag here...but this subject has been broached on may levels. This simplest things usually work. But I have some in depth things that worked for me....so lets first put out the simple methods......

1. Hypnosis

Oh yes, get yourself hypnotized. Hypnosis is not limited to watching a pendulum move back and forth. Perform self-hypnosis or you can avail of hypnotic programs that can strengthen your intuition.

2. Meditation

Meditating means finding peace in yourself. If your mind and heart are cluttered with too many baggage and hurt, you wouldn't be able to quiet down that part of you that could eventually initiate intuition. There are so many ways to meditate: take a yoga class, or just simply practice some breathing that could bring you straight to Zen.

3. Think positive!

A worry-free, fear-free state could do so much to improve your intuitive ability. By staying positive, you attract good energy that would be able to easily recognize imminent feelings and events.

4. Just let go.

What does this mean? If you are on the brink of making a huge decision, let go of all the inhibitions and head to a quiet place where you could find out where the letting go has brought you. Sometimes you just have to listen to the voice within you, and that voice wouldn't come out unless you let go.

5. Never expect.

After letting go of the inhibitions and all those things that stop you from thinking and feeling clearly, never expect for an answer right away. Never expect that the "hunch" would fall on your lap immediately. Give it a little time then you'd just get surprised that -- wham! -- now you have your answer.

6. Believe in your first impressions.

When you see someone for the first time and think that he is a bit too arrogant for your taste, chances are that impression actually holds true. Most of the time, first impressions are brought by intuition.

7. Stay happy!

See? All you need to be intuitive is to stay happy! Happiness attracts immense power and such power includes intuition. In tapping your intuition, your motivation must be happiness and contentment. Given that premise, intuition will fall to you easily.
    Okay then....most of what I just posted here is the obvious.

Hypnosis...is great...however you have to trust your intuition long enough to get there. I know someone who did a past life regression with Dolores Cannon...and she stated something to the effect that Dolores told her..to start making things up..which really turned her off. Hence the whole regression was a dud! Why?

I believe what Dolores was trying to convey was to take her first impression no matter how unbelievable and run with it to GET THERE. However it was taken in a sense of "making things up". What a huge failure!

Fact is....you do have to start with conjuring up your first "impressions" to gain access. That is using your intuition or "inner knowing". But how do you learn to trust it? So you CAN see the gorilla in the room
    Theater of parallel Universe 420354

Second ....Meditation.....that was a huge failure for me. Remember I was STUCK IN A ROOM! So meditation for me was neigh to impossible until I learned to gain trust in my intuition to get out of the room.

So...how did I figure out the obvious...and learn to trust what I was getting? I started looking for VALIDATIONS! to the information I was seeking and eventually beginning to SEE.

Next some easy methods to get the intuition working......exercise of the mind
    Theater of parallel Universe 30846

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:16 pm

Ghost Riders?.... Cool

So....getting back to how to "get there". First off...you have to get past the fourth dimension. Straight off to the fifth and beyond. Remember the fourth is well known. Lots of activity churns in there. It goes round and round......the idea is get past it....how do you do that? Remember the fourth according to 'science" is TIME.

Time

A temporal dimension is a dimension of time. Time is often referred to as the "fourth dimension" for this reason, but that is not to imply that it is a spatial dimension. A temporal dimension is one way to measure physical change.

It is perceived differently from the three spatial dimensions in that there is only one of it, and that we cannot move freely in time but subjectively move in one direction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimension

Remember the Vortex math I just posted? Somehow you have to propel yourself through this fourth to get past it. Remember even spirits get hung up in there. And often times people with gifts help guide them out. Because remember...the fourth bleeds into the third dimension...hence ghosts....residual past floats where traumatic events took place causing haunting.

So to get past this fourth or "Astral" as some see it....you need to use this vortex based math. I can just see it now...counting the numbers to get past it. But it's much simpler than that. Just realizing it exists....allows passage through it. Remember....you are electric body....you have your own set of vortex as chakras.....and you have the incorporated geometry....it resides in every cell in your body....19.47

while Matter/Energy has a reciprocal Back-Reaction on Geometry telling it how to bend..... (There it is again.....LOL )

Uncle Jacks back reaction! Who knew! Now....pay close attention to this.......

Dolores Cannon told this subject to "use her imagination" to get the regression started right? And the person took it to mean "make things up". I've personally expressed in my "travels" that I've seen many unusual things. Things I could not KNOW. They were not in the data base of my brain or hard drive. So how did they get there? I've also expressed I don't have that good an imagination.....or do I? How can I conjure up imaginations of things I have no knowledge of...particularly things in Egypt that turned out to be very real in aspects of historical documentation? It was not in my data base brain. Where did it come from? Intuition? Imagination? Think on this for a bit.....

Remember.....you have to get through the spin of the fourth to get beyond it to tap into your past lives. They do not reside in the fourth...and that's a fact! One I presented in "quantum entanglement" depiction. You'll gain a better understanding of it. But first think on this intuition and Imagination thing for a bit.....it will exercise your mind.

Are we on the same page yet?

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:20 pm

Learning to trust your intuition and exercising an atrophied gift. Meditation, hypnosis etc might work...but how to gain trust in the information would be through a process of validation to the information received? Probably.

Using the skill sets of RV might be an idea. Set up a daily exercise to RV something in an easy fun way. Eventually it will start clicking in...and when it does it gives you encouragement that your skills are improving. Hence the ability to gain trust in your intuition. Savvy?

So...here is something I found...but don't cheat! At the bottom of the page on the link I'm providing are numbers or Coordinates.....do as the pages suggests. Keep at it until you start getting "hits". When that occurs....your intuition muscle is gaining strength. Then the real fun begins in regards to past life connection and integration. but first things first. You have to start gaining trust in your intuition that has been out of use because your brain tells you otherwise. don't let your brain stop you from gaining strength in your intuition.

If you run out of coordinates on the page....have someone send you five or so links to some images...ANY image...and continue until you start getting hits. This will probably jar your intuition to wake up and give you not only validations but confidence in your own skills...which ARE there...have no doubt!

Here is the link to get started and do as suggested.....

http://www.astralvoyage.com/remote/try.html

Have fun with it! Don't get frustrated! Keep trying until it works! GET IT ON!

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:26 pm

Tha Tha That's all for now folks....

But don't forget to be the water Theater of parallel Universe Icon_cool

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:18 am

Lots of interest to read here, as is usual in your threads Brook. Cool If you've read some of my posts you'll know I agree with you about how careful we need to be when so much of what we perceive must needs be filtered through our conscious mind with all its beliefs, insecurities and limitations in understanding getting in the way.

Actually when I was 'talked' to my 'astral friend' I learned to unconsciously block out his bad language at times (which I hate), so the filtering was a bonus in those cases, but I realise that it probably often served to misrepresent the tone of what he was saying to me as well so it probably inhibited my judgement. Luckily for me he was just your average person who happened to astral travel so it was nothing serious, such as those situations that you've been involved in.

I'm in harmony with most of the info you posted but I wish to say that I can't feel comfortable with the interpretation of Intuition as being the culprit in the following video you posted.
    Brook wrote:
    Intuition and Counter Intuition

To my mind, what he's alluding to as being intuitive responses are much more in the realm of conscious mind conditioning, specifically in terms of the participator's ability to focus as opposed to keeping a broader awareness field (with the gorilla and motorbike situations), their willingness to do as they're told by and to perform as instructed by an authority figure, and even trust being given too freely due to the respect, given to the forger for instance. I truly can't see any of the instances he's presented as being representative of the intuition being at work at all. scratch

I also found your post about the i-doser website fascinating, although in an appalling way. Thanks for the heads-up on that!
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:59 pm

I don't know where to begin. This day was my first view of this thread, Brook. I'm just now stuck on post number 13 or 14, the Rodin four hours plus plus. By the way, I appreciate the music links, you are funny.

Anyway, back after I listen to the vid about vortex math, I can't believe someone else knows what I was trying to explain to my trigonometry teacher many years ago...

Love, love this thread, love to you, this thread is a work of art, Brook.

Linda
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:05 pm

I think it may have been you, Brook, that posited that I live in more than one reality simultaneously. Since you seem to have a bend for the physics mindset, have you looked into Julian Barbour's work? I've just now found out about him (Thank You Through The Wormhole!), and it seems his notions are in line with the way I think things unfold.

As best I understand it, Barbour's POV is that our world goes by like a series of photographs. Time does not exist for the photos. Time is what we experience when we move from one photo to the next.

As I see things, we live in dream soup multiverse. Everything that ever has and ever will be, and all things thought, known and unknown exist NOW. All pasts, all futures...etc. Which also means all our past and future lives are all happening right now. But I'll get back to that in a minute. (now THERE's an ironic statement...)

Here's my take from another thread:

Just as we have persistence of vision, and we fail to notice the individual frames of the movie, we also posses Persistence of Reality, in which we fail to notice that our reality is rapidly switching on and off. When it is ON, we get a perception. When it is OFF, our perceptions are off as well, but there are lots of other embedded realities that are still ON when ours are OFF. (increasing your awareness will subvert this process somewhat). Then when it turns ON again, things are slightly different.

OK....the relatively simple act of moving your hand from the keyboard to the mouse.

1) From within your core, due to a myriad of motivations, you create INTENT. In this case the intent is stated above.

2) The right half of your brain communicates to the SOURCE your INTENT. This INTENT is encoded into the particles that compose you and your environment. When the reality switches OFF, all those particles go quantum, crossing the veil and converting to virtual particles. These virtual particles carry your information of INTENT to the SOURCE (infinity), where it is analyzed against (hmmm...I dunno...Akashic Record? Master Reference? A Jar Of Mustard?) {Maybe it;s asking all your other you's what you think... Crazy Happy )

3) I suspect at this point the virtual particles, with their information suitably modified from their encounter with the SOURCE, condense themselves together and turn your reality back ON. Except this time there are Subtle Differences.

NOTE: Technically, each iteration is likely happening at the Planck level, or maybe even deeper; I suspect the true nature of these Subtle Differences involve the electrons appearing at a different place in their shells....or even faster and smaller, but (IMHO) this is encountered everytime someone struggles with Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heisenberg%27s_Uncertainty_Principle

4) Now, as the nature of the INTENT was in accordance with Natural Law, or Fate, or what Your EveryOnes agreed upon, your next series of realities turns ON and OFF in (very) rapid succession, with each one activating with your hand that much closer to the mouse.

5) Now - After a zillion, trillion realities are cycled through, your hand reaches the mouse.

I'm just about completely convinced this is a reasonable version of who it works. (what!?) ....of HOW it works.

(Who and How are interconnected...kewl! Oooyeah 1 )

My only big problem with this explanation is it IS reasonable. Something about it being chock full of reason bothers me tho....

By alerting our consciousness (aaah! there it is again!) ALTERING our consciousness and awareness, we are modifying our very frequency of existence, and expanding our perceptual filters. (mediation, DMT, etc)

It stands to reason that if the reality I was in a few minutes ago is a different reality now, then the past must be different as well. It's only the past because we remember it. Suspect Here is where my logic starts to break down. There is an underlying continuity that allows you to return home and know where everything is, whether you remember it or not.

What I'm trying to say here is....I think we can "hijack" this process, and manifest things that have no history in this continuity.
    Actually, they do....but it is a different one than the you that is here and now has (had) (will have) of an object with a traditional continuity. *whew!*

In other words, if something does not make sense...it's OK! (don't ask too many questions or it will go away!) Why is it so hard to accept things at face value?

If you cultivate suitable circumstances, where the boundaries are less defined, this greatly encourages these sorts of "Miracles". Actually, they are only miracles if they are in stark contrast to our senses. Otherwise this sh1t goes on all time.

Maybe this occurs in the same way that it is easier to sneak a few people into a rock fesitval, than a government installation.

In regards to intuition: There is nothing new under the sun. I'm actually in favor of Don Juan Matus' idea of "direct knowledge". The video about the gorilla and perception is a bit too shallow for me. It's not cutting deep enough into the meta of the matter.
    (meta? MEAT! my fingers know more than I do!) Seems their definition of intuition is differnt than mine...

When your current YOU is vibrationally resonant with many of your other you's, the avenues of communication are more open. This allows for deja-vu, claraaudience, and some forms of "direct" knowing.

You and your environment form a symbiotic relationship. (at least if you are having healthy thoughts and actions!) Gaining an understanding of how this "Feedback Loop" works for you is integral for many many beneficial aspects of our new ways of living.

To me, this is a large part of intuition.

The other thing I'd like to mention here is increasing your vibration (of your thoughts, as well as your physical being) will increase your awareness. Increasing your awareness will help you to "syncronize" with your other you's.

A fun little exercise I like to do is imagine mys elf sitting in my chair, and doing all the things I can possible do and still be sitting in the chair. Then I imagine them all (or at least a bunch of them.... "all" is hard! Stranges my brains!) overlapping one another. Then I try and "feel" which ones are closest, or most nearby. Every once in a while, they become real!

It's really neat!

I think you could travel to any splace, in any context, even totally "fictitious" places, just by changing your vibration. You just have to match your vibration of existence to match precisely to where you want to be. "How do I do this?" you may ask. You are already doing it, you are matching the vibration of where you currently are so well, that you are absolutely convinced that you ARE there, and it would be difficult to show you otherwise.

(The secret, if you are convinced that you are there, then you are!)

So you have to tune the vibration of your perceptions so finely, that you cannot tell the difference of being somewhere else.

The problem is the in-betweens. We so expect (like really, really, expect) that we have to go "A - B - C - D - E ..." that the least little encounter with "A - B - D - E ..." we get completly hijacked and go "What happened to C! AAAAAAHHHH!!" and it we revert instantaneously.

So if you do encounter "E" before "C", then pretend it's normal! Interesting things maybe happening!.
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:31 pm

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:09 pm