tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
Carol
malletzky
Mercuriel
Dacus
Luminari
eleni
Seashore
11 posters

Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon - Page 4 Empty Re: Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

Post  Sanicle Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:03 am

Yes Dacus, I've been aware of the NWO/Reptilians and what they are doing for a long time now, and while I appreciate being kept aware of what they are up to and how (like what you said about them following the Druidic Calendar), I don't fear them and don't want to give them any more energy by focusing on them beyond being aware of their plans. I asked you that question because I wanted to know how you see them specifically.

But I think their time of being in control is coming to an end as so many people have woken up..know about them now..and are no longer controlled by them. The sad part is that it seems they will still harm a lot of innocent people before they are put a stop to, possibly turning on each other as well when they fully realize they are losing control, if they haven't realized that already. I think what we are seeing now is the 'death-throes' of the NWO. Wink Even if we lose our bodies in the process, it doesn't matter, as the Soul/Spirit can't be destroyed by them and they have NO control over that.

I love you
    Dacus
    Dacus

Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon - Page 4 Empty Re: Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

Post  Dacus Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:53 am

Luminari wrote:Actually Dacus and any other romanian friends you may be in luck- I found this torrent (not sure if it is being seeded currently) it is in romanian......

ENJOY:

Radu Cinamar - Viitor cu cap de mort.pdf

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/268758257/?tab=summary

I got all( and read of course ) but Transylvania Sunrise is out of my library because this book until now has not appeared in Romania.

Love.

Last edited by Dacus on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:31 am; edited 2 times in total
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:57 am

Sanicle wrote:Yes Dacus, I've been aware of the NWO/Reptilians and what they are doing for a long time now, and while I appreciate being kept aware of what they are up to and how (like what you said about them following the Druidic Calendar), I don't fear them and don't want to give them any more energy by focusing on them beyond being aware of their plans. I asked you that question because I wanted to know how you see them specifically.

But I think their time of being in control is coming to an end as so many people have woken up..know about them now..and are no longer controlled by them. The sad part is that it seems they will still harm a lot of innocent people before they are put a stop to, possibly turning on each other as well when they fully realize they are losing control, if they haven't realized that already. I think what we are seeing now is the 'death-throes' of the NWO. Wink Even if we lose our bodies in the process, it doesn't matter, as the Soul/Spirit can't be destroyed by them and they have NO control over that.

I love you

RIGHT ! study
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:20 am

From DACIA forerunner of Romania

Civilization and history have started where the Romanian people living today.
    (W. Schiller, American archaeologist)

Volohs these are neither Roman nor Bulgarian, nor wölsche but Vlachs, descendants of the great and ancient tribes
    peoples of the Thracians, Dacians Dacians, who now have their own language and all of their oppression, live in
    Wallachia, Moldavia, Transylvania and Hungary in the number of millions.
    (Schlözer, Russische Annalen eighteenth-century)

This does not meet his wife for her dowry and pride pride
    adulteries her or her husband who was a slave! Dowry is deemed here the most beautiful honor
    father, mother and faith under the wife!
    (Horace)

[The Dacians soldiers]

Dogma immortality was his boundless courage, contemptuous of any
    danger of death lustful (apetitus dead) fighters with a firm determination and scared.
    (Metianus Capella)

Do not envy but old people watch yours. The deeper you dig, the more you will see springing
    life.
    (Michelet, 1859)

(Zamolxen Dacian god) was wonderfully wise philosophy.
    (Alfonso X El Sabio)

The amount of grain brought from Pont (Dacia) is higher than what gets us in the other commercial ports,
    because this region produces the largest quantity of wheat.
    (Demosthenes, Speeches)

(Dacians) cold and moist skin and this cause is soft, white and hairless.
    (GALENUS)

Nation Dacians, who were warriors than any of the people who once lived and has not
    only because of their body strength, but also for their glorious convinced him that such Zamolxes. Believing it
    die, only change their home, they start the fights are more than they would be inclined to întrepindă journey.
    (Possibly quote from Trajan Getica)
    (Julian, Caesars, Traian, 22)

Zamolxis stage fright, which the druids taught, among other things, divination by sheets and numbers.
    (Origenes, Philosophumena, I, 2, 22)

Love

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:36 am

Dacus wrote:
    Luminari wrote:Actually Dacus and any other romanian friends you may be in luck- I found this torrent (not sure if it is being seeded currently) it is in romanian......

ENJOY:

I got all( and read of course ) but Transylvania Sunrise is out of my library because this book until now has not appeared in Romania.

Love.

Luminari says 'Transylvanian Sunrise' IS the first book. You say you have them all already, so does that mean you want the English version of the first book Dacus (ie just with a different name)? Are you a collector?
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:07 pm

Sanicle wrote:
    Dacus wrote:

ENJOY:

Love.

Luminari says 'Transylvanian Sunrise' IS the first book. You say you have them all already, so does that mean you want the English version of the first book Dacus (ie just with a different name)? Are you a collector?

So:
    By 2006, I learned this first book written to Radu Cinamar - Future with death's head. I think it was put on sale by 2004 or 2005. Then came volume 2 -12 days - A secret initiation.
    In 2007 out Mystery of egypt - The first tunnel . And the last volume come out in Romania ,volume 4 - Secret scrolls.o
    The book : Transylvanian Sunrise don't apear in Romania.

Beyond the limits and matter...

http://www.trilulilu.ro/GabyS/6ff3283fa830e1
    Luminari
    Luminari

Post  Luminari Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:12 pm

Just announced from Peter Moon this morning:

"Transylvanian Moonrise" has just been sent to the printer and should be available in May."

No joke! he is actually calling the sequal that. Big Grin 2
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:25 pm

Luminari wrote:Just announced from Peter Moon this morning:

"Transylvanian Moonrise" has just been sent to the printer and should be available in May."

No joke! he is actually calling the sequal that. Big Grin 2

Aha...so have another name not Transylvanian Sunrise
    from sunrise ,now is moonrise ?!maybe it has another meaning.
    Thanks for this news.
    Love
    Luminari
    Luminari

Post  Luminari Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:51 pm

Kind of limits his names for the third book though huh? Transylvanian Butthole?? LOL Who knows..............
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:59 pm

I'd just call It "Transylvanian Rising"...

Implying that now - As the Transylvanians are aware of the Ancient Baltic Pyramids and Structures - They will now rise up in Understanding and Consciousness as a result of It...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:27 am

Mercuriel wrote:I'd just call It "Transylvanian Rising"...

Implying that now - As the Transylvanians are aware of the Ancient Baltic Pyramids and Structures - They will now rise up in Understanding and Consciousness as a result of It...

Wink
    The actual Romania country are 4 historical regions: Transylvania, Moldova, Muntenia ,Dobrogea.

Romanian Carpathians are part of the eastern sector of the Alpine mountain system, well identified by its general direction of the main peak, the height, the massive structure. Platform resistance Carpathian Russian-imposed training a direction from north-west to south-south-easterly direction and then westward as Hercynic Dobrogea horst.
    The average altitude is about 1,000 m Carpathians, maximum heights rarely exceed 2500 m (Bucegi, Fagaras Mountains, Parang, Retezatului, Rodnei). In the Western Carpathians, the high peaks often falls below 800 m (Woods-Moma Mountains, Forest Mountains, Banat, etc.). The width of the Carpathian Mountains in Romania the system varies between 120 km (Rodna) and 70 km (Parang).

Attachments
    Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon - Page 4 Attachmentromania_.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (353 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:33 am

Luminari wrote:Kind of limits his names for the third book though huh? Transylvanian Butthole?? LOL Who knows..............

And you can see the striking resemblance between Sfinx from Bucegi mountains( Romania) and Romanian country form ??!!!!
    You thing that this is random?
    Who are eyes must see...

Always Love Its da Wave
    Attachments
    Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon - Page 4 Attachmentanalogie.jpg
    (312 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:08 am

Don't ever take your love from me

Always Love
    Attachments
    Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon - Page 4 Attachmentlove.jpg
    (67 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:03 am

Stay with me

If the evening comes and you aren't anywhere
    My house is empty, it was that way yesterday too
    In each moment I want you to be here again
    Just to hear from you that you don't want to leave any more
    Anywhere in this house you have left something
    Perfumes and lace keep your scent
    But I don't just want a memory, I want to touch you
    I don't just want some illusions, I pace around constantly.

Ref.
    Stay with me, every day
    Stay with me, please don't hurry off
    Stay with me and I'll always tell you I love you.

Verse 2
    We know each other for so much time but I still haven't found out
    Why you left in a hurry, why you got angry
    Maybe it's just an adventure, maybe something else
    I miss you so much and I can't forget you.

Stay with me, every day

When the day goes out into night
    I form your number again
    On the line thousands of whispers are heard
    But all I want to hear is your voice.

Ref.
    Stay with me, every day

Always Love [/quote]
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:28 am

A house without number

If you like me as I am
    If you see me
    One who can always give you
    Again trust you
    We should not look for too much
    I'll be very close
    If you feel what I feel now
    We will go ahead

I will not hide you now
    As I'm just thinking of you
    I will not hide your
    As I'm very yearning

No matter what you do now
    We will find another way
    Maybe I will follow you
    Always in your dreams
    Whatever you do, wherever you stand
    At any distance from me

I always look for and believe in my heart
    Flying without wings to you

I was with you I hide in a house with no number
    I'll be there with you
    You'll love a night without months
    From the day we do that night

At any distance from me
    Flying without wings to you

I was with you I hide in a house with no number
    I'll be there with you
    You'll love a night without months
    The day we do that night

Always love
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:57 am

We love you too Dacus. You are part of our family here.

Flowers The Karen Hugs Spiritual
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:01 am

Sanicle wrote:We love you too Dacus. You are part of our family here.

Flowers The Karen Hugs Spiritual

Thanks a lot !
    I made a short overview of the geography of Romania and because we have and soul , we have some songs..
    I hope you enjoy the songs from Romania

No matter what you do make now
    We will find another way
    Maybe I will follow you
    Always in your dreams
    At any distance from me
    Flying without wings to you...

Always love!

Its da Wave
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:20 am

Yes, clearly a very loving people with great Souls. Big Grin 3 And great warriors too.
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:26 am

Sanicle wrote:Yes, clearly a very loving people with great Souls. Big Grin 3 And great warriors too.

The warriors only for protect our land , family and guests.
    Lovers always...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:29 am

The best and only way Dacus. cheers Bless you.
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:36 am

Sanicle wrote:The best and only way Dacus. cheers Bless you.

May God bless all peoples !

In the new season
    The rain will come
    and it will inundate all.

Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:48 am

White Wolf testament ...
    Perhaps we should remember that we are a nation of free Dacians, ensure that the spirit of the Great White Wolf, as the Sphinx in silence and silence speaks ... We are masters of our decisions, if we are serious, and no one can manipulate forcing anything, a bit of White Wolf Great Spirit come to us ... wake up, to rediscover the fighting spirit, no longer afford to be humiliated, do not we let the values ​​be broken toe, to oppose such limitations and niminiciei ... one-piece and that piece of the White Wolf is the Great Spirit-If every baby!

Civilization and history have started where the Romanian people living today. "
    (W. Schiller, American archaeologist)

"It was a brave people who imposed tribute that gorgeous marble empress of the world - Rome. It was a noble one whose people begging you with tears falling, not despair, and being the descendant of a people's heroes, full of nobility, of love of country and liberty, being the descendant of such people has not been and will not be never ashamed. "
    (Mihai Eminescu)

And if you will go
    Wolf before
    As you fear
    Do not fear,
    Brother, how to catch him
    Knows that the wolf
    Mind forest
    He trails
    And he will get
    On the way realm
    The son of an emperor.
    Take you to heaven-n
    As there is living
    The hill with the game
    Like where you belong
    In the field of peony
    For there you're desire ...
    Dacic teaching
    Attachments
    Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon - Page 4 Attachmentlupul.jpg
    (57 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:16 am

Druids and their mysterious connection with Freemasonry

Most people probably think that the Druids had beards and wore white robes and white, that would cut mistletoe with a golden crescent moon for people or maybe burned at the stake. But what really knew about these priests so powerful in the British Isles when the Romans arrived?

We do know the stories about St. Columban's Adamnan, written immediately after the death of Columbanus, very important that this holy church was considered a Celtic Druid and a royal prince of the kings of Tara. About Columban, says it has won a magic competition Broichan, Brooder Maelchon Druid of King, King of the Picts. This tells us that a large part of beliefs Druids survived until the mid-fifth century, peaceful coexistence with the Celtic version of Christianity, which was very different from that of the Roman Church.

For the Romans wanted to destroy the droids?

Until the first half of the first century BC, the Druids were the guardians of some of the best preserved megalithic sites in Western Europe. In 60 AD, Emperor Claudius General Suetonius Paulinus sent to destroy the droids, making them retreat to fortress Ynys Mon, Anglesey today. Why do these priests constituted such a threat to Roman Celtic that they have initiated a systematic campaign of extermination against them?

Julius Caesar: Druids are public sacrifices

Julius Caesar wrote about these priests:

"Druids worship the gods and make sacrifices and lead all public and private religious matters. Many young people gather to receive lesson from them and are respected by the people. They play the role of judges in all disputes, whether between tribes or between individuals, when there is any crime or any crime or there is a discussion about a legacy or a possession, they are taking the problem on its hands and say who and how to pay. Any individual or tribe that does not meet his burden of sacrifice is expelled from the ceremony, which is the highest punishment. Those who suffer such punishment are considered criminals. Everyone is coming up and avoid them or to speak with them, lest they be contaminated with what is unclean. If you appear as complainants in a process, not given justice and are excluded from any honor.

Druids believed that the doctrine has been based in Britain and thence imported into Gaul, and today, those who study it thoroughly in Britain usually go for it.

Druids did not have to do military service and not pay taxes like the rest of citizens. These important privileges are attractive, many want to learn druidismul, while others are sent by their parents or relatives. It is said that these people have to memorize a large number of verses, so many that some people spend 20 years studying. Druids believe that their religion forbids them to write the lessons, although for other purposes, such as public or private issues, using the Greek alphabet. But I think this rule was originally justified on other grounds, because their doctrine wanted to become public property and to prevent children to rely on written memory have been doing. "

This presentation of the Druids who did not wish to express their idea in writing accurately reflects the teachings of Freemasonry, which requires its members to remember very long rites to perfection. Only a short time began to be written in Masonic ritual, and even so, it is forbidden to be read during the ceremonies.

Julius Caesar: They believed in reincarnation

The following comments by Julius Caesar confirms the role of a controlled cycle of rebirth:

"I make great efforts to perpetuate the idea that the soul does not disappear, but that, after death, passes from one body to another, they believe it is the best incentive for courage, because it teaches people not to fear death. Also, long discussions about the heavenly bodies and their movements, about the size of the universe and Earth, about the physical nature of the world, about the powers of the gods and he initiates the young people in all these aspects. Only if a man's life was rewarded by another man's life were satisfied ft immortal gods.

Celts descended from the god of underground argue that they call him Father Dis. For this reason, they do not measure time in days, but nights and the birthdays, the first day of the month or the New Year, they go on the principle that the day begins at night. "

Julius Caesar, born in 100 BC, was joined in the college of priests in 73 BC in 59 BC was elected consul of Gaul, when he wrote these things about druids, and in 55 BC started a trip against Celtic in Britain.

Caesar clearly describes the Druids as priests, judges and astronomers. They practiced the art of memorizing and they formed an oral tradition to remember the rituals and secrets, and were just as obsessed with the genealogies of their Hebrew priests.

Modern Druids sect founded in the same place as the Grand Lodge of London freemasonry

A sect of modern Druids still practice a ritual of resurrection, rebirth involving a grave stone. These modern Druids claim to have inherited this ancient ritual of their ancestors and is more interesting than the fact that their movement was founded in 1717 summer solstice week at Apple Tree pub in London, which was home to one of four Lodges of Freemasons, who founded the Grand Lodge of London, all the summer solstice in 1717. It must have been a very busy week for that little pub. What they did not match the third degree of Freemasonry, where the candidate is figuratively killed and then resurrected in a deep dark when the light shines least Venus in the east. This is achieved using a weak light bulb and adjusted to an opening in the form of a five-pointed star.

Julian calendar, inspired by the Druids

In Gaul, Caesar wrote a book on astronomy which unfortunately was not preserved, but is known to have been the movements of celestial bodies from Druids, who knew more about calendars. There may be a coincidence that the greatest achievement of Caesar was reforming the Roman calendar, which previously had been very confused. Writer David Duncan comments:

"From the beginning, the Roman calendar was a powerful political tool, which govern religious holidays, celebrations, days of the fair and a schedule that changes constantly and it was legal provision to handle judicial or administrative problems ... (Calendar incorrect) was rampant not only among farmers and sailors, but also among the population became increasingly dependent on trade, trade, legal and civil administration, in an empire that grows quickly and desperately need a standard system of measuring time .

Druids had an advanced calendar and fair, and archaeological evidence of its existence found in the peninsula of Brittany (France) in the form of brass plates. Archaeologist says Evan Hadingham about it:

"Interest in a schedule mentioned as Caesar, and Pliny as was confirmed when they discovered the remains of a genuine Celtic Coligny calendar, in the Ain district of France, at the end of the century. This calendar was once a large bronze plaque with an area of ​​nearly two meters, found near a Roman road and pieces of a bronze statue of the first century AD Although the month names are written in Gaelic, letters and numbers are Roman. Dates calculated nights (as Caesar said that they were Celts) and months. "

The Romans were interested in the British Isles when they learned the lessons Druids

When Julius Caesar Druids lessons learned in astronomy and immortality of the soul, the Romans began to interest a lot of the British Isles. Since 55 BC, the Romans were obsessed with the idea of ​​controlling the islands. Caesar began two expeditions in southern Britain, but England was not occupied until the reign of Claudius in 43 AD The decision to take Britain to Harold Mattingly amazed history:

"The British do not really like Rome was a dangerous force, and if it is hoped that there will be great mineral wealth, expectations were disappointed."

When he decided to conquer the mighty Rome an island detached from the west coast of Europe? Tacitus reports:

"Julius Caesar, first Roman who entered Britain with an army, he intimidated the natives really a victory, driving them off the coast. But we can say that merely drew attention to the island, it's nerămânându.

After him came the civil wars, Rome's leading men fighting among themselves. Even after peace came again, Britain has long been neglected. Augustus made it a policy, and Tiberius called it an order. Emperor Gaius planned, certainly an invasion of Britain, but his impulsive ideas have changed as a weathercock. Claudius was only really began reprisals. He sent legions and auxiliary troops and Vespasian chose to take the lead, its first step towards a bright future. The tribes were conquered and captured kings, and the finger of destiny began to look for Vespasian. "

Always love !
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:26 am

Terra -The last arena alien War ?

According to aerospace events observed in the last decade, and data sets on the state of celestial bodies from the Moon and Uranus ending, we are just before a decisive threshold of evolution ...

Top issues covered by such rumors and intentions of "Top Secret" was placed somewhere in the '50s, when NASA began the American space program. Since then, and later Apollo missions, space shuttle program in the '80s, plus the collection of information through sent probes to the planets of the solar system, have provided another facet of truth that exists not only outside our planet, but also surface it.

Many species - one goal

Over recent years there have been incendiary revelations of former NASA astronaut, who confirmed the statements that extraterrestrial beings exist and their constructions of both the moon and Mars. International public opinion finally learned about the "Disclosure" (Disclosure) surgeon Dr. Steven Greer, and about the project started in 1962 by the U.S. government has secretly transferred to Mars and the moon subservient Illuminaţilor political elite and masters World them - reptilian.

I then found that Cenuşiii, which is a subspecies of the reptilians, a sort of "race service," the U.S. government provided technology and certain secret military structures, the exchange of genetic experiments on humans for their species hybridization. These experiments sought and obtained a hybrid-reptiliano human race trying Draco soul body placing the human species, which includes feelings, reptilian bodies. This is because Draco species needs to adapt the structure of Earth, NASA, and they knew that the planet is still a living entity that has a soul. So Draco is to win the race for time before the Ascension Geei around 2012 as a process in order to rule on this planet. In addition to Ash, May Earth am at least 20 species, from different parts of the continents, some surface other hidden fields of energy, and other underground places like colonies furnished tight. Why so many cultures are present here, the colonies and representative groups? It means that the Earth is considered a kind of galactic goal of great importance, and it will all alien races each for their own use.
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:50 am

Tear of longing

Always Love.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:25 am