tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
Carol
malletzky
Mercuriel
Dacus
Luminari
eleni
Seashore
11 posters

Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

Post  Sanicle Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:21 am

Wow, this is absolutely fascinating! So is all that's been written above a synopsis of the book that's currently available and we have to wait for the next one to come out to find out more? Or is there more info in the book that's available now?

And thanks for making this available here Dacus and Mudra. Thubs Up
    Dacus
    Dacus

Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

Post  Dacus Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:37 am

Sanicle wrote:Wow, this is absolutely fascinating! So is all that's been written above a synopsis of the book that's currently available and we have to wait for the next one to come out to find out more? Or is there more info in the book that's available now?

And thanks for making this available here Dacus and Mudra. Thubs Up

The writer Cinamar Radu wrote:
    Future with death's head
    Mystery of Egypt-The First Tunnel
    Secret Scroll
    12 days-a secret initiation
    and Transylvanian Sunrise ( Bucegi mountin is in Transylvania region from Romania), book which is in SUA "launched" this is the last...until now.
    What you have above is some from Future with death's head
    All this books treats the same topic... study

Bucegi Mountains (aka. "Muntii Bucegi") is a very popular location in Romania.
    Here are beautifull landscapes and many secrets.
    Come here and visit this place!

Last edited by Dacus on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:18 am; edited 3 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:42 am

Montauk, Time Travel & Transylvania 1/6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5635FHxmX-E&feature=plcp

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Tue May 15, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:46 am

Muntii Bucegi - Romania

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w344GIoqt4&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra

Your country is gorgious dacus Thubs Up

Love from me
    mudra
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:28 am

In Romania, in Carpathian mountains but also in other areas, in Ceahlau mountain was found a big crystals the same forms but more big as those in Bucegi.
    The song from this first move show old souls Dacians,and the Romanians souls today-is romanian song = The Lonely Shepherd by Gheorghe Zanfir
    Come and see her, these beauties are for all people of good heart.
    The our friends are our brothers...
    Where is not love, there is nothing!
    Dacus

Last edited by Dacus on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:03 am; edited 2 times in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:15 am

Thank you both for posting those videos and explaining more about the books. With so many books available there must be so much to tell. Hopefully TPB will release all of this information for us all one day, not if the Illuminati and the US can stop it though I guess. Typical. Mad

And yes Dacus your country is very beautiful. I would love to travel there one day. If only. And the music in the first of the last videos you posted moved me very deeply, so hauntingly beautiful. Thanks again. Flowers
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:15 pm

Sanicle wrote:Thank you both for posting those videos and explaining more about the books. With so many books available there must be so much to tell. Hopefully TPB will release all of this information for us all one day, not if the Illuminati and the US can stop it though I guess. Typical. Mad

And yes Dacus your country is very beautiful. I would love to travel there one day. If only. And the music in the first of the last videos you posted moved me very deeply, so hauntingly beautiful. Thanks again. Flowers

ooo Thanks my dear frend and for you Flowers

You got to feel free again
    You got to feel free again ... say ...
    Moments what we ask them to stand in vain
    There are stars that go down in your palm
    You can not stop them
    To live like you want

Tell me what you let me think
    Tell me I was born to lose
    Tell me I will try to
    F.U.C.K.U.

Tell me the rain Will always fall
    And I am just allowed to crawl
    Tell Me The Sun Is Not for all
    F.U.C.K.U.

Tell me what should I do
    Tell me what clothes to wear
    Tell me I'm allowed to shut
    F.U.C.K.U.

Tell me the sky is always gray
    Tell Me It's Not OK to dream
    But I Will not lie or run away
    I'll be free again

I Wanna, I Wanna to Be Free
    Free from the World That You see
    What HAS Taking life for me
    You'll Be Free ... So, You Got to Be Free ... You'll Be Free ...

Tell me which way to walk
    Tell me who you love
    Tell me you can not be wrong
    F.U.C.K.U.

Tell me that I do not understand
    Who Can I choose to be my friend
    That tells me life is to pretend
    F.U.C.K.U.

Tell me the stars were too high-
    Tell me that any dream is, in addition
    Tell me I have nothing to say
    F.U.C.K.U.

Tell me is better to play dumb
    Tell Me The Dawn Will Never Come
    But I do not care, I'll steal the sun
    I'll be free again

You'll Be Free ... So, You Got to Be Free ... You'll Be Free ...

I Want, I Want to Be Free

So ... You Got to Be Free
    I Want, I Want to Be Free

Last edited by Dacus on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:40 am; edited 3 times in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:29 am

Haha, thank you Dacus. That's one very cool video. Beautiful baby.....and symbology. alien
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:12 am

Dacus wrote:

Where is not love, there is nothing!
    Dacus

Yes this is so true Dacus .

:heart2:

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:39 pm

Thank you Dacus what a lovely gift. It gave me chicken skin and was beautifully uplifting. :heart2:

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Carol wrote:Thank you Dacus what a lovely gift. It gave me chicken skin and was beautifully uplifting. :heart2:

All thanks again ..
    And for all this words from : Last Storm by Pierre Chenal

"If one day, you may feel that life is like a long flight and difficult, hampered by numerous storms ... ...
    If one day everything is crumbling around you and you will feel the storm destroy everything and that everything is final, irretrievably lost!
    If disaster overwhelms you .... Do not abandon the fight. Do not get shot down and certainly not to be crawled! Try to spend the righteous and worthy!
    If you happen to be shaken, or even to fall, try to pick up again whenever needed and will be looking to keep your power until the last moment!
    If you reach the absolute certainty that you are away from the last storm, well .... then give your best in all your being ... without asking and without expecting anything in return.
    To find such, and that he was there, I still in the middle of the hurricane, something more powerful than the storm unleashed !.."
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Dacus wrote:
    "If one day, you may feel that life is like a long flight and difficult, hampered by numerous storms ... ...
    If one day everything is crumbling around you and you will feel the storm destroy everything and that everything is final, irretrievably lost!
    If disaster overwhelms you .... Do not abandon the fight. Do not get shot down and certainly not to be crawled! Try to spend the righteous and worthy!
    If you happen to be shaken, or even to fall, try to pick up again whenever needed and will be looking to keep your power until the last moment!
    If you reach the absolute certainty that you are away from the last storm, well .... then give your best in all your being ... without asking and without expecting anything in return.
    To find such, and that he was there, I still in the middle of the hurricane, something more powerful than the storm unleashed !.."

Oooh this is another beauty.
    You are such a lovely and peacefull soul Dacus.
    It's a pleasure to have you around.

Flowers

Love from me
    mudra
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:23 am

From as to all humaneness ,our love

Love
    Dacus ( Catalin Lupu , lupu=wolf )

Last edited by Dacus on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:40 am

Don't forget that we are god cildrin...

The evil will always carry power fight there is a great love...always
    There where is not love....he is, evil and should not give any battle

Dacus
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:10 am

Earth now

Us life and short time
    Let's make it clean
    I live some of the stolen
    Others who have just given.
    They are rich and poor
    Leave on sand spits
    What would I fly light
    Until you get to heaven
    On the backs of new slaves.

On earth we all
    And the best and worst, good and bad,
    And prisons and freedom,
    And we can and can not
    And mud and stars.

What would go in the month
    With-in your victories
    Remember that you have no brothers
    The hungry planet.
    Their bread you eat
    Among the stars flying
    You fly in vain
    When the underdeveloped
    They crawl on the ground.

The world is full of bad-
    And Doctor
    And the masks and customs
    And big innocent.
    Because children are born
    Defend and fighting
    Felled monsters live
    What of an age of ever
    The clouds make the earth.

Among those who draw
    And those who are held
    There is no room for any flag
    It's one pit steps.
    Among them are welded
    With a crooked ideal
    How well connected are
    Wide convict
    And horse lash
    And ruin and the city
    Great geniuses and leading stupits
    Wind and wind that beats sitting
    And martyrs but also bad
    Injustice and Justice
    What we can and can not
    And mud and stars.

and

Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:29 pm

man
    Hello, darling! You expect that from heaven
    Get me pale continents mystery!
    With this train .... personal and lonely
    Hello darling!

woman
    Dear, Good evening!
    You expect the sky.
    You wait to get my pale continents mystery
    Aaaaaaa ....
    Good evening, dear! You expect that when our love would only be on the ground
    Above .. Good evening, dear !..... and when you expect only our love could be on the ground
    raises above, the fall, increase ... word.
    man

Good evening, darling .. can you say with words that few things are on holy ground,
    He's in love premature graves.
    Hello, baby ...
    There are plenty that will put us at the door latch .. love, longing to put handcuffs word.

Hello, darling!

woman
    Dear, good night! you expect from the sky ... you wait to get my pale continents mystery
    AAAAAA

Good evening, dear! and when you expect it .... only love our earth
    Above ... Hello dear and when you expect ... Our love would only be on the ground
    Above raises, the fall, the word.

Good evening, dear! You expect and when ... Our love would be the only above ground ...
    Hello dear and when you expect only love our earth would be
    Above raises, the fall, increase, the word.

man
    Good evening, darling .. and when you expect only our love could be on the ground
    Above raises, the fall, the word ...
    Hello, darling! and when you expect ......
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:03 am

Hi Dacus sunny This story about the Bucegi Mountains is still on my mind and I've been wondering how much of this was known by the Romanian people before the books came out. Were the people told about it before, or after, the books came out? Are you kept informed at all about what's happening and being discovered there? Or do you all, like the rest of the world, know nothing other than what's been revealed in the books? Is the area cordoned off or are you allowed to visit it?

Hope you don't mind the questions and I hope this post finds you happy and well. Big Grin 1
    eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:52 am

Thank y0u Dacus f0r y0ur c0ntributi0n t0 this thread- wi11 watch the vide0s t00 Surprised
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:10 am

Sanicle wrote:Hi Dacus sunny This story about the Bucegi Mountains is still on my mind and I've been wondering how much of this was known by the Romanian people before the books came out. Were the people told about it before, or after, the books came out? Are you kept informed at all about what's happening and being discovered there? Or do you all, like the rest of the world, know nothing other than what's been revealed in the books? Is the area cordoned off or are you allowed to visit it?

Hope you don't mind the questions and I hope this post finds you happy and well. Big Grin 1

Many romanians peuples know about these "phenomenons " , befor the books and we have more place like this ,for example in another place from Romania in Ceahlau mountain..
    The place now ,are more visited from persons "in black " ..and some areas is prohibited for civil persons....why if there is nothing..because before discovery was a free land.
    In this area the peoples which live around they saw and still see very strange phenomena and thats put together confirm this.
    In the Transylvanian Sunrise book if you read very careful ,will find this place.
    This is not a story....
    And now in Romania ,the economic situation is not very good ( masonic plan - this discovery , is not a joke or aberration , is another more cause) so population have another priority....for win tomorrow existence.
    I dont tell that no exist romenians peoples which visit, study and change informations whit another peoples , but if from another countrys will come here more visitors and see what is here, and inform all word the situation will become another...because this "shild " must crack from ...visitors...if you understanding what I say...
    Is a mutual acord ...which tell that peuples find this places..they must to disclose these findings to the whole world
    ..is a special situation...our " power " ,at romanians peoples is very limited...artificial
    Romania dont have permision to disclouse this ...but exist the way :there is an indirect .
    Is not accidental that this and more else is here in Romania.

Its da Wave
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:29 am

Ah Dacus, your response really saddened me. Such a beautiful country and, it seems, such a beautiful and gentle people if they are all like you.

And thank you for posting that video!! It says so much. I had no idea and I'm sure many, many people in the world are unaware of the wisdom of your people and all you've given the world. As you say, it makes sense that these ancient secrets were hidden in your land and that many of you were aware of them before they were discovered in full. And, of course, with the bloody 'Illuminati' (such a misnomer) being what they are, that they are trying to take them away from you.

My prayers go out to you all and I hope, through you and others getting the message out through websites like this, that many others in the world will get to know about your beautiful country and what is being done to you there and send love and light energy to you in your quest for freedom...shine more light into the darkness that's oppressing you to reveal the truth. And hopefully some will be able to do something physically to help too. Wish I could do more.

Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:17 am

Sanicle wrote:Ah Dacus, your response really saddened me. Such a beautiful country and, it seems, such a beautiful and gentle people if they are all like you.

And thank you for posting that video!! It says so much. I had no idea and I'm sure many, many people in the world are unaware of the wisdom of your people and all you've given the world. As you say, it makes sense that these ancient secrets were hidden in your land and that many of you were aware of them before they were discovered in full. And, of course, with the bloody 'Illuminati' (such a misnomer) being what they are, that they are trying to take them away from you.

My prayers go out to you all and I hope, through you and others getting the message out through websites like this, that many others in the world will get to know about your beautiful country and what is being done to you there and send love and light energy to you in your quest for freedom...shine more light into the darkness that's oppressing you to reveal the truth. And hopefully some will be able to do something physically to help too. Wish I could do more.

Thanks for you warm words.
    Honestly I have no merit me being born in the midst of this warm, kind and forgiving romanian people.
    But I think there is a reason.
    Thanks again and encouragement.
    We learned from our ancestors as real, we can only help us and hope in God's ...

I show you our spirit..
    is a scene from the Dacia movie (our ancestors) ,a dialogue between the Dacian king Decebal and Zalmoxis priest (100 our era and since then had only one god ...) before that part of the territory to fall into the dominion of Rome ...
    Sarmisegetusa was a Dacian county seat...and there we have many many ...secrets

Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:47 am

and in the same measure

Tudor Gheorghe - Au innebunit salcamii
    The acacia trees got crazy

Au innebunit salcamii - - - - - The willows have gone crazy
    De atata primavara, - - - - - From all the spring
    Umbla despuiati prin ceruri - - - - - They walk naked in the skies
    Cu tot sufletu-n afara - - - - - With all their souls in exterior

Si l-au scos de dimineata - - - - - And they took it out from morning
    Alb si incarcat de roua - - - - - White and loaded with dew
    Cu miresme tari de ceruri - - - - - With strong odours from the sky

Smulse dintr-o taina noua - - - - - Pulled out from a new mistery

Au innebunit salcamii - - - - - The willows have gone crazy
    Si cu boala lor odata - - - - - And with their sickness all together
    S-a-ntamplat ceva imi pare - - - - - It seems something happened
    Si cu lumea asta toata - - - - - And with all this world

Pasarile aiurite - - - - - Raving birds
    Isi scot sufletul din ele - - - - - Take out their souls from them

Pribegind de doruri multe - - - - - Wandering from many longings
    Calatoare printre stele - - - - - Travelers between the stars

S-a-mbatat padurea verde - - - - - The green forest got fuddled
    Nu mai e asa de calma,- - - - - It's not so calm anymore
    Tine luna lunguiata - - - - - It hold the moon longish
    Ca pe-o inima in palma- - - - - Like a heart in the palm

Nu-mi vezi sufletul cum iese - - - - - You don't see my soul how it gets out
    In haotice cuvinte,- - - - - In chaotic words
    Au innebunit salcamii- - - - - The willows have gone crazy
    Si tu vrei sa fiu cumïnte? - - - - - And you want me to behave?
    Si tu vrei sa fiu cuminte?- - - - - And you want me to behave ?

Travelling Longing

My longing has left home, longing
    While the weather was fine, longing
    And it left somewhat naked,
    The bad weather caught him being away
    And I'm afraid he froze, longing

But it came back in a week's time, longing
    Holdin three ice flowers in his hand, longing
    Partly snowed upon, partly as a violet
    As if it were swang by a star, longing...

Its snowed half, longing
    Got melted by the burning star
    And the travelling longing only remained longing longing
    Only tear and flight, longing

My longing has left home, longing
    While the weather was fine, longing
    And it left somewhat naked,
    The bad weather caught him being away
    And I'm afraid he froze, longing...

Its da Wave

The punishment of the Poppy

The poppy is burning to marry,
    The foxy poppy,
    As it set its eyes on a chicory,
    There is no other proud flower
    Like it in all the field.

Yet the most beloved flower,
    The most choice flower
    Is not suited to the poppy
    But is engaged to the Butterfly
    And will be his bride.

King Butterfly, great ruler,
    Furious, at once,
    Throws himself to the wind on horseback,
    And reaching the poppy on the horizon,
    Started to beat him.

With golden wings,
    The guard strikes him for me,
    The leaves fall downward, stricken,
    And backward, scattered,
    The wind banishes them.

The chicories and the field laugh,
    The mirth grows,
    As of the Foxy Poppy
    Remained now, the beggar,
    Only a seed-pod.

I want see our souls and immediately all nastiness begone from our world ..
    all the best !
    Dacus
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:32 pm

I want see our souls and immediately all nastiness begone from our world ..

Yes, wouldn't it be wonderful. I love you Trouble is the 'nasties' have free will in our world too. At least we know the Universe is in the process of correcting the imbalances and that we are not alone in our journeys. And it must help you a lot to know the Soul of your people contains both the gentleness and strength the Dacia video shows. It's a magnificent heritage. cheers
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:58 pm

Dacus have you found the "Heart Portal" thread here yet?? It's full of uplifting, joyful messages to sustain us all on our journey. I think you might love it as much as I do.

Here's the link, just in case you haven't seen it yet......
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t48-the-heart-portal Enjoy.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:29 am

Dacus are you OK? Haven't seen you here for a while now.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:02 am