tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
Carol
malletzky
Mercuriel
Dacus
Luminari
eleni
Seashore
11 posters

Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon - Page 6 Empty Re: Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

Post  Sanicle Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:54 am

He's a brilliant young man isn't he Dacus. These videos are so long though!!!!! And are taking a while to load on my computer, so I'm less than half way through two of them and I've been watching for ages lol. But I'm determined to watch them all. Are these what has upset you? And I haven't seen anything to be upset by as yet. I'm loving the fact that he's speaking truth when other scientists can't or are too afraid to. cheers
    Dacus
    Dacus

Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon - Page 6 Empty Re: Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

Post  Dacus Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:27 am

Dacus wrote:
    Thanks a lot my frends.

I thing that Mr.Nassim Haramein lives in Hawai...
    I be very glad if I can take the link with him .
    See this movie

http://www.royalvids.eu/tt/4e0b0a2e16e6d

He's indeed a brilliant young man.

Last edited by Dacus on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:09 pm

That must be hard Dacus. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Crying or Very sad
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:47 pm

Yes is not easy ...if you thing that I am mechanical engineer and in my region or near I dont have chance to show haw I can in this way....
    But the God give me this occupation so He will help me enable to practice.
    Thanks for your support.
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:03 am

We are champions on in this life whatever may befall , only and we are here!

Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:30 am

Here you see the truth about Norway attack .

http://tarpley.net/2011/07/24/norway-terror-attacks-a-false-flag/
    Seashore
    Seashore

Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon - Page 6 Empty Transylvanian Moonrise

Post  Seashore Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:31 am

Thanks for the interview link. I've got it bookmarked and I'm looking forward to listening to it.

Have you read the book, Luminari?

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:43 pm

Seashore wrote:

Thanks for the interview link. I've got it bookmarked and I'm looking forward to listening to it.

This is a good interview. Peter Moon gives a thorough synopsis of the Sunrise book, and the Moonrise book sounds fascinating. It includes a focus on life extension alchemy, and a very interesting creature that I don't know how to describe. Shocked
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:02 am

mudra wrote:Transylvanian Sunrise Emerges By PETER MOON

http://www.sovereignmindmagazine.com/Transylvanian%20Sunrise%20Emerges.pdf

Since returning from Romania I have reported on my adventures with David Anderson, his Time Travel Research Center and my adventures in Romania which were centered around the Atlantykron Conference. . . .

I'm fascinated with time travel, so I did a search for information about David Anderson: Biography - David Lewis Anderson, Ph.D. - The Anderson Institute. This page says:
    Anderson is . . . active as a speaker and Ambassador for . . . the Romanian government.

And I see that he will be speaking at the Pythagoras Conference in Louisville, Kentucky in December 2011.

I guess time travel is not a part of Transylvanian Sunrise or Transylvanian Moonrise, but it certainly is a related advanced, mind-blowing technology!

Is anyone familiar with David Anderson's work?

Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:00 am

Wonderful

http://www.thethrivemovie.com/

The same Dacus.
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:43 am

For all my 'friends' !

Last edited by Dacus on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:13 am; edited 2 times in total
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:48 am

For all my friends !
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:40 am

I'm very much enjoying your thread Dacus. Mahalo nui loa Oooyeah 1

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:44 am

Carol wrote:I'm very much enjoying your thread Dacus. Mahalo nui loa Oooyeah 1
    ALOHA My good frend .
    cheers

Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:38 am

You must see and belive !

Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:58 am

Steps in two.

You made ​​love in my life ... I love you!
    It's sunny and I seem
    That's all the world is mine
    Warm, smooth
    -I love you brought my life

What would have been without you I do not want to know
    I was probably the wind blow in the desert

You have chosen me
    And then I understood
    Love - began
    With your first kiss

Is the moon, good night
    An angel wing hugged me
    And maybe all the stars
    My steps until dawn lights

What would have been without you I do not want to know
    I was probably the wind blow in the desert

x 2:
    You have chosen me
    And then I understood
    Love - began
    With your first kiss

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:32 pm

Thank you for these gems Dacus. Your posts enrich our lives and are a celebration of the heart. JT

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:40 pm

Thanks a lot !

Last edited by Dacus on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:32 pm

OMG!!

From dailymail.co.uk: "Blue bloods: Prince Charles joins campaign to save Transylvania's forests - because of his family connections to 'Count Dracula'":

Prince Charles is campaigning to save the forests of Transylvania, inspired by his ancestral links to Vlad the Impaler, the 15th century nobleman better known by his patronym, Dracula.

Rapid economic growth in Romania - which is now part of the EU - means that the forests of the Carpathian Mountains are under threat from development and logging.

The Prince is calling for the forests, some of the last untouched wilderness areas in Europe, to be protected before they are lost, like the woodland that once covered Britain.

He claims a family connection to the area through Vlad III, Prince of Wallachia, who earned the sobriquet Vlad the Impaler thanks to his favoured method of torture and execution. . . .

Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:25 am

Seashore wrote:OMG!!

From dailymail.co.uk: "Blue bloods: Prince Charles joins campaign to save Transylvania's forests - because of his family connections to 'Count Dracula'":

Prince Charles is campaigning to save the forests of Transylvania, inspired by his ancestral links to Vlad the Impaler, the 15th century nobleman better known by his patronym, Dracula.

Rapid economic growth in Romania - which is now part of the EU - means that the forests of the Carpathian Mountains are under threat from development and logging.

The Prince is calling for the forests, some of the last untouched wilderness areas in Europe, to be protected before they are lost, like the woodland that once covered Britain.

He claims a family connection to the area through Vlad III, Prince of Wallachia, who earned the sobriquet Vlad the Impaler thanks to his favoured method of torture and execution. . . .

Indeed we have many forests virgine and the Vlad Tepes dont was a vampire, this label was ans is a fiction.
    The Prince buy many old house and fields in Romania...he knows these places values....
    Dacus

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:42 am

Dacus wrote:Indeed we have many forests virgine and the Vlad Tepes dont was a vampire, this label was ans is a fiction.

But Stewart Swerdlow doesn't think it's a fiction. From expansions.com:

Posted on October 28, 2011 by Stewart
    Prince Dracula!

Well, the longer I live the more everything I have said is coming true–more quickly now than before. During a recent TV show, Price Charles admitted that he is a descendent of Romanian Vlad the Impaler, aka, Count Dracula!

According to bonnie Prince Charles: “The genealogy shows that I am descended from Vlad the Impaler,” Charles said.

Vlad the Impaler was also known as Dracula, which means son of the dragon (dracul) in the Romanian dialect of the time. Vlad’s father was a member of the Order of the Dragon.

Vlad, 15th-Century Romanian warlord, also inspired the 1897 novel “Dracula” by Bram Stoker.”

Hello. Here it is–straight out of the dragon’s mouth!

It is known in Romania that Vlad the Impaler was a shapeshifting hybrid. He would often capture Ottoman soldiers and local towns people, string them up by their feet from trees outside of his castle, then slit their throats and allow the blood to drip into his breakfast bowl. He would then sit outside and enjoy his iron-enriched meal while his fearful servants cleared the table.

At times, when chased through the woods by angry enemies, Vlad would literally vanish before their eyes and in moments appear inside his fortress. The shocked witnesses thought he has secret tunnels all over the region that led to his abode. But, even if that were so, it does not explain how he could manage to get from point A to point B in seconds.

Prince Charles owns a house in Transylvania . . .

So there you have it. A member of the royal family admitting on public TV that he is a descendent of a vampire. I couldn’t have arranged it better myself.
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:07 am

Trying to find out about the "myth of reptilian" and their connection with people who are said to have "blue blood "....
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:17 am

Dacus wrote:
    If you are aware of the reptilians and that stands for "blue blood" you'll understand...

Right.

But you said Dracula is a fiction. So I'm not sure what you mean. Did Vlad the Impaler drink blood?

(I'm starting to feel really sick. Hypnotize )

I've read Swerdlow's book Blue Blood, True Blood which has very depressing stuff in it. But for some reason I find Swerdlow to be very credible despite how bizarre the things he says are...
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:28 am

Seashore wrote:
    Dacus wrote:
    If you are aware of the reptilians and that stands for "blue blood" you'll understand...

Right.

But you said Dracula is a fiction. So I'm not sure what you mean. Did Vlad the Impaler drink blood?

(I'm starting to feel really sick. Hypnotize )

I've read Swerdlow's book Blue Blood, True Blood which has very depressing stuff in it. But for some reason I find Swerdlow to be very credible despite how bizarre the things he says are...

Vlad Tepes ( Vlad Dragon )
    Tepes = trick = Stake
    It was a real character.
    He was a leader of a part of the Romans who lived in Wallachia, not Transylvania (Romanian region to another)
    He defended the invasion of Turkish people and when I caught him impaling, so the nickname Vlad joined the name was given by the Turks.
    Drac in Romanian not means dragon .... is means devil.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:54 am

Did Post 147 change from

Dacus wrote:If you are aware of the reptilians and that stand for "blue blood" you'll understand...

to

Dacus wrote:Trying to find out about the "myth of reptilian" and their connection with people who are said to have "blue blood "....

With no message that the post was edited?

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:09 pm