tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
Carol
malletzky
Mercuriel
Dacus
Luminari
eleni
Seashore
11 posters

Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

Dacus
    Dacus

Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon - Page 3 Empty Re: Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

Post  Dacus Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:01 am

Sanicle wrote:Dacus are you OK? Haven't seen you here for a while now.

AAA Yes I'm fine ..Thanks for yours worry to me .
    I was in the country ( out side of the town ) there where I born and grown up.

Love
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon - Page 3 Empty Re: Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:05 am

I too was wondering about You Dacus. It is good to know You are OK.

Be safe - Be well...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Dacus
    Dacus

Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon - Page 3 Empty Why NATO on March 20 could attack Libya?

Post  Dacus Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:56 am

For to show what is possible for the March 20, 2011 Libya to be attacked by NATO, trying to remember all when he was attacked Iraq in 2003, on March 20, why? March 20 druidic calendar is known as "Ostara's Eve" once people practiced human sacrifice, for the renewed life to the earth, Gaia is the reptilian creature that is adored by Freemasons and Illuminati and all the war ended abruptly in 2003 on May 1, why? for the May 1 druidic calendar is known as "the birch World Night" which was named after "Saint" who was Walburga rong goddess of fertility.
    From March 20 until May 1 profane ritual required to provide life blood to renew the earth and fertility goddess.
    What other time is right to start a bloody war just days than ritual sacrifice and it ends when it ends?
    This information is shocking, but who wants to have internet available research, for everything goes up in ancient times, in close liaison with occult religions.
    USA today is controlled by the occult in this case was at war with the Middle East. What is this?
    It is part of the continuous triggering of the Third World War and the building of the New World Order and the New World Religion.

I WANT TO GET WRONG !!

Always love .
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:13 am

For all ladies and Miss...
    Those few words ( Te iubesc ( 2) =I love you )

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:44 am

Dacus wrote:For to show what is possible for the March 20, 2011 Libya to be attacked by NATO, trying to remember all when he was attacked Iraq in 2003, on March 20, why? March 20 druidic calendar is known as "Ostara's Eve" once people practiced human sacrifice, for the renewed life to the earth, Gaia is the reptilian creature that is adored by Freemasons and Illuminati and all the war ended abruptly in 2003 on May 1, why? for the May 1 druidic calendar is known as "the birch World Night" which was named after "Saint" who was Walburga rong goddess of fertility.
    From March 20 until May 1 profane ritual required to provide life blood to renew the earth and fertility goddess.
    What other time is right to start a bloody war just days than ritual sacrifice and it ends when it ends?
    This information is shocking, but who wants to have internet available research, for everything goes up in ancient times, in close liaison with occult religions.
    USA today is controlled by the occult in this case was at war with the Middle East. What is this?
    It is part of the continuous triggering of the Third World War and the building of the New World Order and the New World Religion.

I WANT TO GET WRONG !!

Always love .

Wow, that was really chilling to read. I had no idea about those dates and their relationship to Iraq in 2003. Thank you for pointing them out. Do you know a lot about the druidic calendar? It sounds as though it would be worth studying from what you've said, to be prepared and also to know, once and for all, what is really going on on this planet with the hellish Illuminati.

I too hope you are wrong about Libya and March 20 this year, but if you are right...well...we'll have a much better understanding of what's going on.

God bless you Dacus. You are a very, very interesting man. I love you

Edit: Oh, and I love that video. It put such a big smile on my face as I know quite a few men who could relate to what he's singing exactly haha. Thanks for posting that too.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:56 am

Burgundia just posted this in the "Libya Now" thread......

Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:28 pm by burgundia

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/politics/sns-rt-politics-us-usa-libytre71r4um-20110228,0,4924374.story

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. military is repositioning naval and air forces around Libya, a Pentagon official said on Monday, as international demands intensify for an end to Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi's four-decade rule.

"We have planners working and various contingency plans and I think it's safe to say as part of that we're repositioning forces to be able to provide for that flexibility once decisions are made ... to be able to provide options and flexibility," said Colonel David Lapan, a Pentagon spokesman.

"We're still in that planning and preparing mode should we be called upon to do any of those types of missions, whether humanitarian and otherwise."

Lapan declined to give details about the types of ships or units being repositioned or how U.S. commanders plan to use them.

"No decisions have been made yet," he said.

The Pentagon now has two aircraft carriers in its naval command region that includes the Arabian Sea and Gulf, Lapan said, but does not have any carriers in the Mediterranean.

It's not looking good, is it Dacus. No
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:00 am

Last edited by Dacus on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:11 am; edited 6 times in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:07 am

Cool, thanks for that. It's nice for us to be able to put a face to the words. It's actually much as I pictured you to be while chatting here. That's a lovely old building you're standing in front of too.
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:14 pm

Sanicle wrote:
    Dacus wrote:For to show what is possible for the March 20, 2011 Libya to be attacked by NATO, trying to remember all when he was attacked Iraq in 2003, on March 20, why? March 20 druidic calendar is known as "Ostara's Eve" once people practiced human sacrifice, for the renewed life to the earth, Gaia is the reptilian creature that is adored by Freemasons and Illuminati and all the war ended abruptly in 2003 on May 1, why? for the May 1 druidic calendar is known as "the birch World Night" which was named after "Saint" who was Walburga rong goddess of fertility.

I WANT TO GET WRONG !!

Always love .

Wow, that was really chilling to read. I had no idea about those dates and their relationship to Iraq in 2003. Thank you for pointing them out. Do you know a lot about the druidic calendar? It sounds as though it would be worth studying from what you've said, to be prepared and also to know, once and for all, what is really going on on this planet with the hellish Illuminati.

I too hope you are wrong about Libya and March 20 this year, but if you are right...well...we'll have a much better understanding of what's going on.

Edit: Oh, and I love that video. It put such a big smile on my face as I know quite a few men who could relate to what he's singing exactly haha. Thanks for posting that too.

Unfortunately what I anticipated was realized.
    Already NATO has given the green light to attack Libya, so unfortunately I was right about a calendar Druid. (we know that NATO is more U.S.A)
    Always love.

Last edited by Dacus on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:26 pm

Gaia is the reptilian entity?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:35 pm

Nice songs Dacus. Thank you.
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:47 pm

burgundia wrote:Gaia is the reptilian entity?
    yes she is a reptilian
    From Gaia and Typhon born that chimera...( from Hellas )
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:52 pm

Dacus wrote:
    yes she is a reptilian

So what are we, humans, doing on this earth (Gaia)? Serving as food?
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:06 pm

burgundia wrote:
    Dacus wrote:
    yes she is a reptilian

So what are we, humans, doing on this earth (Gaia)? Serving as food?
    The Druids are officially known in northern Europe but left the Sumer and Babylon...
    Now reptilians are the big problems of their survival on Earth.
    But until now, humanity for her , reptilians, there was a large mass of slaves.
    Now Terra no longer permit to keep humane body form (a hologram), to see them in their real form of reptile.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:52 pm

Dacus wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:

I WANT TO GET WRONG !!

Always love .

Unfortunately what I anticipated was realized.
    Already NATO has given the green light to attack Libya, so unfortunately I was right about a calendar Druid. (we know that NATO is more U.S.A)

Always love.

Yes, it seems you were right Dacus, specifically so as burgundia posted on the 'Libya Now' thread..

There are plans to attack Libya this Sunday.

As I posted the information you revealed about the Illuminati's involvement on that thread (hope you don't mind), others are seeing the connection too.

Love to you too. I love you
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Approved the war against Libya lightning ...

It all started with the UN resolution (Thursday, March 17, 2011) authorizing use of force against Gaddafi's regime. A resolution allowing the war in Libya and has been adopted in only 1-2 weeks of negotiations between the Member States of the UN Security Council. Do you remember that for the Iraq war began in 2003 have been required months of negotiations for the land of Saddam Hussein to accept UN approval? In the case of Gaddafi, in about two weeks the problem was solved. An operation-thunder behind closed doors ... with many diplomatic concessions and threats, probably.

If you follow the main TV stations, newspapers and websites worldwide, most will agree that military action. I do not love Gaddafi, but I want to point out that behind this lies a huge Libyan conspiracy. To see the high points of this conspiracy:

1) occultists the world trying to cover events in the world

Those who are behind the globalization process creates a very desirable time to achieve complete militarization and domination of the entire Middle East. But while the world will be busy conducting the war in Libya, those in power will carry out activities disguised behind, even if they are made public, they will be too little awareness of the media. Therefore, attention to the seemingly innocent stories from this period ... is it possible that behind them to be truly important things.

2) New World Order takes a different face

Using the Nicolas Sarkozy, who desperately needs a good image for his reelection as president in 2012, occultists seek global power behind an embellishment of the New World Order through a smart move: The United States was withdrawn on the seat back (USA is considered too many to be "world policeman"), his place being taken over by ambitious France. Very smart move ... because too many people and realized that U.S. policy is influenced occult Freemasonic forces too visible. And then what did puppeteers New World Order? They made available given other world leaders to take on the role of "world policeman". Obama's probably been given orders that if the war in Libya, to stay away. But who believes that only the U.S. is headed in the shadows is terribly wrong ... occult freemasons have key positions in various governments of the world.

3) The attack on Libya is a prelude to war with Iran

The fact that the Arab League agreed and approved the bombing of Libya by France and its allies show the great progress the New World Order handlers made him, settling comfortably into key positions in Arab countries. Removal of Gaddafi's "plague of the world" is the perfect prelude for the removal of other leading "evil", Iran's President Ahmadinejad. And so can bet that the real war against Iran is probably one of the last few bastions of the world occupied by the New World Order handlers.

So, get ready for the big war!
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Those are very interesting points Dacus and they all make perfect sense when you spell them out like that. Makes me go "Of course!"

1) occultists the world trying to cover events in the world
    That one I was aware of and am watching the news very carefully. It's an old trick of their's, isn't it.

2) New World Order takes a different face
    I didn't click with that one but yes, I can see there's method in their madness there. I was surprised that France is taking such an leading role in this one. I've heard now though that France's new PM was (is?) a member of Mossad. Canada too is involved this time. But that now makes more sense as part of Canada is still French (Quebec) and Canada has formed new stronger ties to the US re trade and security. Poor old Obama is being accused of weakness in many circles and many are confused by his behaviour of late. Maybe he will be the 'sacrificial lamb' in their bigger picture?

3) The attack on Libya is a prelude to war with Iran
    Yes, they've been trying to create excuses to fight Iran for a long time now, haven't they. I'm surprised Iran has held out for so long. I hope you're wrong on this one. I have so much admiration for those who stand against the Illuminati/NWO. It hurts us all if they fall.

Thanks again for telling us all of this. You really do have much knowledge. Can I suggest...you should post this on the 'Libya Now' thread as well, as it's read more often so more people can take advantage of your knowledge. They were all very interested in what you posted about the date link with the war in Iraq.

Peace to you Dacus I love you
    You are a shining light sunny
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:18 am

The France ..

In other news do not forget that Vietnam was a French colony.
    The France "has took on a bugle" in Vietnam and immediately then, called the U.S., who , also "took on a bugle."
    So France is not the first action of its kind ...

When not involved in the riots hardly in Tunisia and Egypt, in early 2011, France was surprised by its global leadership role against the Libyan regime of Muammar Gaddafi. French President Nicolas Sarkozy was the first Western power to recognize the Libyan opposition, but also the most vocal advocate in establishing a security zone air over the territory of Libya. On March 18, 2011, in a resolution of the UN Security Council, nations were authorized to take all necessary measures to protect civilians from attacks by Libyan Gaddafi's forces. In other words, given the green light for a military attack against Libya from NATO planes. Surprisingly, this anti-Libyan coalition, the main role played by the United States no longer (as expected), but France, this country was first announced that military action is imminent.

But the reasons for which France is so much involved in military action in Libya? There are several reasons, but all are linked by President Sarkozy. The first incentive would be the French president's decline in the polls because of blunders made during the riots in Tunisia. A second motivation is linked to Sarkozy's desire to appear to be an authoritarian leader in the international arena. And last but not least, we must not forget that the French presidential elections will be held in May 2012, when Sarkozy and needs a new image before launching the re-election campaign.

As can be seen, once again confirming that the politicians are interested own image, not ordinary people's lives. Cynical you are! Let us remember that Sarkozy did not consult with its European Union partners in finding Libyan opposition? Or that he made decisions alone, without even consult with their Foreign Minister?

Love
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:55 am

Yes, politicians and Power Rolling Eyes The need for power is screwing this world right up, isn't it?

I've always believed that the 'givers' of this world had the true power and that politicians had no power without it being given to them by the people, who could also take it back. I think that's still true, but most people just don't pay attention and make wise choices! I don't know what it's like in your country but in Australia, most seem to vote for whoever they think is going to 'give them more money' and make life easier for them. It's so predictable it's a joke.

And then of course there's the Illuminati who play on the politicians pathetic need for 'power' to manipulate them and us in the process because they want it all. Mad They are all so pathetic and weak in my eyes, their weakness being in the need for their illusory power. Rolling Eyes
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:19 am

A calendar is punctually observed druidic

So, as I wrote on the blog a few days ago on March 20 that NATO could attack Libya as we have druidic calendar was right for the policy of starting wars on the planet is made ​​by certain specific dates when Earth is in some fields energy, then decides to start an attack or a bloody war, for the leaders who run the planet are not people but for the Reptilians to keep their human form they need human sacrifices, for their life force to absorb those who life lost.
    Beyond these human sacrifices still install build the New World Order, and this is needed for spreading feuds Arab world, this is their plan, secret plan, and the U.S. needs for the oil fields of Libya says a massive attack against Iran , Libya is not the real target of the U.S., but Iran is for Iran that once shot down over terra, in their minds should be astearna diabolical New World Order who fight for millennia.
    Fighters
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:36 am

Iran is for Iran that once shot down over terra, in their minds should be astearna diabolical New World Order who fight for millennia.

Sorry Dacus, I didn't quite understand that last bit. Could you explain it again for me please?

And do you mean the Illuminati are reptilians, or that the reptilians work with them?
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:49 am

Sanicle wrote:
    Iran is for Iran that once shot down over terra, in their minds should be astearna diabolical New World Order who fight for millennia.

Sorry Dacus, I didn't quite understand that last bit. Could you explain it again for me please?

And do you mean the Illuminati are reptilians, or that the reptilians work with them?

The world is run by a secret group known as the "Global Elite" or "Illuminati", which is a minority related to the Protocols of Zion. "Biggest Secret (The Biggest Secret) proves that the Illuminati are a very ancient and evil race of reptilian humanoids called the "Babylonian Brotherhood" (for that was glorified in ancient Babylon, where most families come and reptilian) and that many prominent figures from politics, entertainment, banking, etc.. are reptilians in human form (ie a hybrid of reptilian and people who can change shape).
    This group has to hand the reins of top secret planet, and the only interest they have in view those who make it up is their own prosperity. They are the ones who brought about the "New World Order" to which we turn to the steps of growing fast in recent years.
    So the illuminati are the pure blood reptilians, masons are the pawons which controls on the management as a pyramid on the planet .
    Monsters who put feet on America and throughout the world, know no bounds in their perverse desire to rule the world.

What did Americans in the past 30 years by excessive consumption will be quite severe consequences on future generations. Has evolved the way the U.S. national debt is downright disturbing. "We have accumulated the highest mountain of debt in the entire history of the world and our children and our grandchildren will live with this debt for the rest of their lives," wrote the businessinsider.com those who have pieced together some interesting figures about debt American. After 30 years, the total debt was less than 1,000 billion U.S. dollars and at that time was considered as a true national crisis. Now the national debt is 14 times higher. On 28 December 2010, the U.S. national debt was 13.877.230.355.933 dollars (almost 14 trillion dollars), according treasurydirect.gov.
    If the U.S. government would begin right now to pay this debt at a rate of one dollar per second would take 440,000 years to finish it due. If you would pay at a rate of $ 10 million per day, would be no less than 3,800 years to finish paying.
    U.S. national debt increases by $ 4 billion per day. The U.S. government borrow 2.63 million dollars every minute.
    According to a report by the U.S. Treasury that debt levels will reach 19.5 trillion dollars in 2015. Until 2019, the interest on this debt is 900 billion dollars.
    If they put together 1,000 of the $ 10 billion banknotes, they could make 380 times around the planet. However, the amount would be enough to extinguish the national debt.
    The current U.S. Congress has produced a higher duty than the 100 U.S. Congress together.
    Every dollar that we spend U.S. government, 41 cents are borrowed.
    U.S. government debt to China is the equivalent of $ 10,000 for each American family.
    If you were born during the reign of Jesus Christ and cost one million dollars a day since then, you could not spend 1,000 billion dollars. Well, the U.S. will build only 1,000 billion dollars in 2011. If you start now to spend one dollar every second, you would need 31,000 years to reach this amount.
    If the pace of debt will remain at this level, the debt will reach over 700% of GDP in 2080.
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:45 am

Luminari wrote:Hi guys,

I have heard from Peter Moon recently- he told me he is half-way through having the 3rd book translated from Romanian of this series by Radu Cinamar.

So the next follow up to TRANSYLVANIAN SUNRISE (book 2) which is already completed will be out this year!

Cheers-
    Lumi I love you

You cant send me this book ? Transilvanyan Sunrise in electronic format?
    In Romania this book has not appared and I do not think that will appear.
    Luminari
    Luminari

Post  Luminari Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Dacus wrote:
    Luminari wrote:Hi guys,

I have heard from Peter Moon recently- he told me he is half-way through having the 3rd book translated from Romanian of this series by Radu Cinamar.

So the next follow up to TRANSYLVANIAN SUNRISE (book 2) which is already completed will be out this year!

Cheers-
    Lumi I love you

You cant send me this book ? Transilvanyan Sunrise in electronic format?
    In Romania this book has not appared and I do not think that will appear.

Hi Dacus- You seem to have got the wrong idea?? how did you get that impression from what I wrote?

The books were published first in Romanian- they are all out already in Romania- written by Radu Cinamar there are like 5 books I think...

The first 3 books- the titles translate in english to something like (information obtained from the epilogue of Transylvanian Sunrise):

Book 1: The Enemy Within (published in English by Peter Moon as TRANSYLVANIAN SUNRISE)

Book 2: Twelve Days- A secret initiation in the hidden realm of the gods (awaiting English language release- COMING VERY SOON)

Book 3: The Mystery of Egypt- First Tunnel (awaiting English language release- TRANSLATION IN PROGRESS reported to me by Peter Moon)

I believe one of the others is entitled: "Future with Skull and Crossbones" (Viitor cu cap de mort)

Anyhow I do not know of any ebook versions available...

Hope this is understandable.

Kindest regards and bliss.

Luminari
    Luminari

Post  Luminari Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Actually Dacus and any other romanian friends you may be in luck- I found this torrent (not sure if it is being seeded currently) it is in romanian......

ENJOY:

Radu Cinamar - Viitor cu cap de mort.pdf

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/268758257/?tab=summary

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:20 pm