tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+39
Anchor
giovonni
sabina
sunflower
Linda
THEeXchanger
Beren
Gridkeeper
Sanicle
Carol
ClearWater
Zingara
enemyofNWO
spiritwarrior
SiriArc
HigherLove
Simplicity
investigator
reality=check
Jenetta
TRANCOSO
gscraig
Jonah
Silent Witness
Lad of the North
JesterTerrestrial
Floyd
devakas
lawlessline
Micjer
solent
lindabaker
orthodoxymoron
Lionhawk
newel
Brook
mudra
Mercuriel
malletzky
43 posters

Complaint against the Mists

mudra
    mudra

Complaint against the Mists - Page 9 Empty Re: Complaint against the Mists

Post  mudra Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:21 pm

As I do now and then I drew the I Ching tonight regarding our fate and where we will stand tomorrow .
    Everyone can interpret it as it wishes.
    As what is so special about the I Ching it that it speaks to everyone in a different way .

Your Present hexagram
    41: Decrease

Saturday, July 23rd, 2011 1:20pm PDT

Increase and decrease are part of the natural cycle of life. As spiritual author long ago put it, 'To every thing there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven.' Like a reservoir that is being used to irrigate the fields, learning to accept a decrease in position or material possessions is part of preparing for increase in the future.

We may live in materialistic times, but there is no disgrace in material decrease, particularly if it represents an investment in future gain — even if that gain be in the form of one's education or the development of personal character. Likewise, the inner strength that comes from bearing loss can be balanced by a corresponding increase in inner strength and insight — as in the expression 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.' When letting go of attachment and personal demands leads to a greater simplicity in daily life, good fortune often comes calling.

In nature, the lake evaporates to form the clouds that drop the rain that nurtures the surrounding forest. As the forest grows thick, more rain is captured for the lake. Similarly, an 'evaporation' or decrease in one area of your life, may give rise to an eventual increase in another. A loss of responsibility at work can mean more free time; more free time may generate more career options. A period of decrease is not necessarily a bad thing; in fact, it can free the spirit and fill the soul.

Be mindful of the lesson of young lovers: even with a minimum of possessions, feelings of the heart can bring an unsurpassed richness to life. The smallest of actions, if sincere, have value. So remain confident, for a time of decrease may actually bode good fortune, especially if you remain open to that possibility.

Let go of frustration, resistance and regret over whatever may be going down at this time. Accept the cycle, and remember what goes down must come up.

source: I ching Tarot.com

If I don' t see you here tomorrow know that I Love you all .
    Thank you for having been my wonderfull companions on this journey .
    Some of you I have been with for the 3rd year now .
    If I look back we have come a long way .
    I remember the times when PA would go down and how much at a loss
    we felt then , not knowing what would come next .
    MOA is ours , it belongs to us all .
    If the rug is pulled under our feet tomorrow we the brothers and sisters
    of the Mists will find a new camp fire to gather around once more .
    No matter how hard the universe seems to pull us apart we will be drawn
    to one another again as the true family that we are.

God bless and see you all

Lawless
    The Karen

mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    solent
    solent

Post  solent Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Mudra Flowers our journey is just beginning The Winner
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:57 pm

solent wrote:Mudra Flowers our journey is just beginning The Winner

Indeed Solent .. that means lots of adventures on our way Cheerful

Love for You

Hugs

mudra
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:33 pm

that is from the work of Ashayana Deane
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:06 pm

With all that is going on in my life I just can't even begin to take this in. So where do we go if we're down? Old Mist's link? Or at Floyd's link? Best to get this squared away now so we can bookmark our back-up link.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:07 pm

I'm waiting to be able to call You so I can tell You all that You just asked...

Huh ?

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:15 pm

suriel uses a famous actors picture for an avatar-profile picture - could that cause problems for the mists ???
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:30 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I am trying so very hard to stop posting, and just research. Period.

I'm also liking the idea of eliminating the cell-phone and endless hours on the internet, because of the monitoring. I realize that monitoring can still occur, but I still would like to minimize my exposure at this point.

This latest crisis is one more reason for me to go dark, and become an ultra-secret society of one. I can give myself the secret orthodoxymoron handshake, as I watch the end of the world from the comfort of my shallow underground civilian base.

I understand your feelings.
    That is my reason for stepping back and minimizing my own presence on forums.
    Researching, looking at your own life experiences and at ALL the people in it, will bring all the answers that you are seeking.
    That is my truth.
    flower
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:33 pm

Well I suppose we could meet at GLP or Freedom Crows Nest. GLP is a bit chaotic but the nest is relatively calm. Not sure about the moderators or admin.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:39 pm

I have an obligation to MoA, & if it does go down tomorrow, my forum days are over.

Last edited by TRANCOSO on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:02 pm

Please excuse the following tangential rant, which is sort of related to this thread, but not really. I hope some good guys and gals with Cray Supercomputers are saving the best internet content, and engaging in expert analysis 24/7. I think this infowar is just warming up, and that we haven't seen anything yet. I'd love for things to be resolved and placid by December 21, 2012, but at this point, I'm bracing for the worst, and for a long and drawn-out conflict, which might involve the entire solar system. But I'm pleading with everyone, weak and strong, to keep the infowar completely non-violent. I realize that there are huge issues to discuss and argue about, but hurting and killing should be kept completely off the table. Justice should be delivered in a legal context, and without capital, cruel, or unusual punishment. I don't wish to just sweep everything under the galactic rug, hold hands (or whatever), and sing kumbaya, but I get the feeling that there have been way too many star wars, over billions of years. I want this to be over, but I'm certainly not holding my breath.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Complaint against the Mists - Page 9 Empty Re: Complaint Against The Mists

Post  Jenetta Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:26 am

Carol we can set up for awhile at http://www.invisionplus.net

I don't like GLP much and Freedoms Crowsnest I've never checked out......Complaint against the Mists - Page 9 216239 I want to dance around the Campfire with you all...how am I going to do it now? Recently I just got my "dancing shoes" backComplaint against the Mists - Page 9 425557

Last edited by Jenetta on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Emoticon change...)
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:38 am

Like many others here, who I have shared the ups and downs of researching the truth, seeing both personal trials and tribulations, witnessing eachs inner anger and love.

I too feel that posting anywhere else will not be the same.

It would be the end of a chapter in each of our stories. I say a chapter coz we all have to be part of what the following years will throw at us. I would have loved for us to be together here for that one.

So no matter what happens over the next 2 yrs, each one of you have a special place in my heart.

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love is the only way,

t
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:56 am

I think Mercuriel has a plan and we just have to be patient and wait for the bulk mail he will do so we have all the infos needed.
    I agree I would'nt like to gather with everyone on another existing forum . MOA has it's own spirit that should go on .
    Now I have a suggestion to make . Any possibility Mercuriel to open a private chat room for us where we could gather would the Mists go down today ? How much time left by the way ?

At the following link one can open a virtual chat room for free : http://www.chatzy.com/

Love from me
    mudra
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:35 am

Mercuriel wrote:Oh and Metaw - We're unable to access the MySQL for this Forum and so I think the advice You would have given Us may not be applicable here. If not - Please state that and I will send You the PM You requested in answer...

Read this:
    http://help.forumotion.com/t6668-forumotion-s-forum-databases

It says that they own the database and have the exclusive right to decide whether they give you a backup or not, and whether they allow you to use this backup to continue your forum without them as a host. Kindly ask the permission to do it. They will probably refuse but you have nothing to lose to ask.

Sorry to reply so late, I stopped following the thread early.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:27 am

Hmmm - Affirm. I will begin discussions with Them about the SQL...

I'd asked previously in the Forums and was told no by other Members but with that said - Maybe I just need to contact a Global Mod - Which I will now do...

Again - Awesome Advice Metaw...

Wink

sunflower
    sunflower

Post  sunflower Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:45 am

Thanks, Mercuriel, for your tireless efforts to keep the Mists online. I also wish to express my appreciation and gratitude to Carol, Mudra and the many other
    members who make this forum unique.

I hope no data is lost; so much I have not yet read or viewed. A goodly chunk of this forum is an online library, a valuable resource for all of us.

Its da Wave

I care deeply about what happens here. You guys are such real people!!!!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:35 am

I know there are many, many links here at Mists and suggest people start copying what is important to them in a word file. Just remember, when there is a will there is a way. We still have much to share and or commitment to this outshines the obstacles then tend to distract.

Mists is a library of our time in history. What is here is never lost as it is written on the ethers and carried in the hearts of the members.

Just remember what is most important is love and kindness. These are the lessons and gifts we share. The Karen

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:26 pm

OK - All 500+ Member Email Addys have now been Archived by Myself in a Text File.

This is in case the MoA as It sits here right now goes down tonight.

The Timer elapses at 12:00 A.M. C.S.T. / 24:00 K tonight. If We are still here after that time - I'd say We made It. If not and the Mists is Deleted by Our Host - Forumotion as the Timer expires - Then I have all of the Email Addys of current Members so as to be able to inform Them more fully on how We will proceed from there if necessary.

I'm now going to be working on the Mass Emailing Message (Which won't be sent until I get Home later tonight - Which will be about three plus Hours from the expiry of the Timer...)

Never forget that We own the URL - themistsofavalon.net. They'll never take Us down effectively - Only inconvience Us. That said - Awesome work Everyone. GJ...

Thubs Up

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:45 pm

Hi everyone...I'm back online again and I wanted to say thank you ... for being YOU, who you are and what you do !!!

In case this forum realy goes down...I just wanted you to know that I respect and love you all. We may come again some other time and on another platform...but here and now...it's just great to be here with you.

Much respect
    Mall...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:16 pm

Mercuriel wrote:
    Never forget that We own the URL - themistsofavalon.net. They'll never take Us down effectively - Only inconvience Us. That said - Awesome work Everyone. GJ...

Thubs Up

MOA has a spirit of it's own .
    If it's forced to leave this body , it will find another one to express itself through.
    I have no doubt of that Cheerful
    Thank You dear Mercuriel for being You.
    And thank you to everyone here that helped along .
    Now let's see what happens Wink

Hugs

Love for You
    mudra

sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:28 pm

idon t think the moa is going down please not .But if we all know why and we will survive this too
    we will find another place or
    all the best Sabina I love you I love you I love you
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:03 pm

0.45 am in in the UK. Tic bloody Toc lol. I've no worries about the situation. The offending artical was deleted from the get go. The ambigueuty from the forumotion people is an obvious guise to clear our forum of anything that might incriminate them. TOSSERS!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:41 pm

Merc has had a back-up forum for quite a while so should this server go down (which I seriously doubt) the other one will be up shortly first in read format and then for posting. As we have everyone's email we have the capacity to connect and give info as to what's happening. It's all good. I have faith that everything will work out exactly as it needs to happen. So relax and have a toast to us. Toast

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:36 pm

The Karen Lawless The Karen

And If This Board Does Go Black Razz We All Here Will Bring It Back And Even Better !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtS4ef0vqhU

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:38 pm