tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+39
Anchor
giovonni
sabina
sunflower
Linda
THEeXchanger
Beren
Gridkeeper
Sanicle
Carol
ClearWater
Zingara
enemyofNWO
spiritwarrior
SiriArc
HigherLove
Simplicity
investigator
reality=check
Jenetta
TRANCOSO
gscraig
Jonah
Silent Witness
Lad of the North
JesterTerrestrial
Floyd
devakas
lawlessline
Micjer
solent
lindabaker
orthodoxymoron
Lionhawk
newel
Brook
mudra
Mercuriel
malletzky
43 posters

Complaint against the Mists

Linda
    Linda

Complaint against the Mists - Page 12 Empty Re: Complaint against the Mists

Post  Linda Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:12 pm

Carol wrote:I think that was the only little drama that was here since you last visited Linda.
    Hi Carol...first off, I am so sorry to hear about your mother. Mine died in my arms, so I understand your loss. Flowers
    As far as this little drama, seems the story is all over the place. Just read this from barry at camelot and was shocked:

Re: Barry King #53540 1 week, 3 days ago
    Right guys, listen up, I do not care if some of you find it boring, wrong place, whatever, I'm posting my thoughts here as my right of free speech, something those love n lighters at Mists forum were having a go at me for and I just about had enough of the myopic responses there so told them to shove their forum right up their backside.
    Hence they got the message and I'm no longer a member there.

I have not read the rest of the 'drama' yet.....just glad people finally found out about 'spirit wolf','watcher',silent witness', etc.
    I always knew his foul mouth and threats would finally do him in.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Linda wrote:

Right guys, listen up, I do not care if some of you find it boring, wrong place, whatever, I'm posting my thoughts here as my right of free speech, something those love n lighters at Mists forum were having a go at me for and I just about had enough of the myopic responses there so told them to shove their forum right up their backside.

Have you got a link to that, Linda?
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:26 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Linda wrote:

Have you got a link to that, Linda?

Yes, found it.
    http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=58&id=117&limit=10&limitstart=410&Itemid=164

Gee, I still have to find out what this GW revealed about him....he is in a tizzy. Shocked
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:09 pm

To be perfectly honest - We just got rid of that Problem here if You know what I mean and would prefer It stays wherever the heck It is...

If You want to discuss It and or debate that Problem - Please do it over there as We seriously do not want the drama that follows that Problem here anymore...

We've seen It - Got the T-shirt - And so on...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:14 pm

Happy to hear that problem is gone. Very Happy
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:20 pm

Yeah, in fact I would characterize Our sentiments as Mods here @ the Mists relative to this Problem as ;

Please don't go away Angry - Just go away...

sunny

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am

Wow! I looked at the link, and Barry really is upset! He seems to have always been a bit on edge, but considering what he's been through, this might be expected. He obviously knows a lot, but he seems to be very troubled. I don't know why I'm even commenting on this. It might be cool if there were a site for whistle-blowers, where they would just post to each other, and others would simply read, and not comment. A Jesuit and Alphabet Agent Site would be sort of cool, where they would reveal bits and pieces of previously classified information, in a manner which would avoid confusion and sensationalism. I hate having to speculate about everything. I'd like to just go into a room full of Jesuits and Alphabet Agents, and have them give me an education for a couple of weeks. I'd probably want to kill myself when I found out the truth, but at least I'd know the truth. A thousand-page, eyes-only document would be the next best thing. But really, ignorance is probably bliss, and completely ignorant fools like me shouldn't be told too much! We might spook the herd! I remain very troubled regarding the low-level of communication refinement, throughout the world. We might not be ready for disclosure or ascension. My quest has revealed how little I know, and how much I need to learn about everything, really. I intend to read a lot of books and watch a lot of documentaries, and say a lot less. I've probably said too much already, and there is probably a very good reason why very little substantial conversation results, but I'm not sure what that reason is.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:20 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Wow! I looked at the link, and Barry really is upset! He seems to have always been a bit on edge, but considering what he's been through, this might be expected. He obviously knows a lot, but he seems to be very troubled. I don't know why I'm even commenting on this. It might be cool if there were a site for whistle-blowers, where they would just post to each other, and others would simply read, and not comment. A Jesuit and Alphabet Agent Site would be sort of cool, where they would reveal bits and pieces of previously classified information, in a manner which would avoid confusion and sensationalism. I hate having to speculate about everything. I'd like to just go into a room full of Jesuits and Alphabet Agents, and have them give me and education for a couple of weeks. I'd probably want to kill myself when I found out the truth, but at least I'd know the truth. A hundred-page eyes-only document would be the next best thing. But really, ignorance is probably bliss, and completely ignorant fools like me shouldn't be told too much! They might spook the herd!
    Insanely Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:40 am

I didn't read what GW wrote but one reason Barry was upset is that she posted his address and personal information on the internet. Earlier in the year Barry had been kidnapped and severely beaten, so it is no wonder he didn't want his private information posted on a public forum. Barry also asked that his account be deleted repeatedly, so his leaving is his own choosing.

One thing I've noticed about the folks who leave is how they post stink about the forum site they left as if all of the members are to blame for their not wanting to be there or having been banned - when it is usually just one or two individuals that they are in disagreement with.

I wasn't happy with how GW was treated here either by a few members. One would hope not to get caught up in harassment of another member yet this does tend to happen when people come together who are not in alignment for whatever reason. I'm sorry this happened in the first place as each of these people were supported in their right to share their story, yet others were not inclined to be receptive and posted their individual objections.

Only on her death bed did my mother realize what matter was love and kindness - if you can help someone you should do it. This lesson learned took her 87 years. 87 years is a long time to realize one wasted their life by not being kind or loving where it counts. The good news is that the message was received. She finally got it. My hope is that this message gets across sooner then later in everyone's life so that they can reap the benefits of an expansive heart. The Karen

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    solent
    solent

Post  solent Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:03 am

Thankyou for your words of wisdom Carol, I would also like to share this with you:-

May the peace which comes from the memories of love shared, comfort you now and in the days ahead.

Sorry for you loss Carol Flowers
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:11 am

Thank you both Linda and solent. Your words are very touching. Lawless

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:30 pm

Can someone please tell me who this 'GW' woman is or can you provide a link?
    Seems I missed a lot since my last visit and want to catch up.
    Thanks.

Hi Linda good to see you still around. Basically, what I think what happened was GW and Barry didn't like each-others political opinion, which eventually resulted in tension on AV forum 2 between the two of them, that tension then followed into Camelot Forum and MOA. Barry wanted special treatment, and he wanted people to gang up on GW on MOA, since he had been a member here longer probably. So he started getting very upset she was here on MOA, and threw a tantrum and quit MOA. Additionally, GW also did something called the "The Woodward Report" that was fairly critical of AV2 witness Inelia Benz, and accused her of lying, to sell her new age products and seminars. That can be found on her blog here http://gypsyspeaks.blogspot.com/2011/06/there-has-been-lot-of-jibber-jabber.html , you can also download the full report at the mediafire link on her blog http://www.mediafire.com/?3656x5sttvtiiyw.

Also her disagreements with Barry can be found on her blog as well. I'm not sure whats going on with Barry, he said multiple people access his computer, so I am not even sure if that is him at all really. Sometimes hes cool and calm sometimes hes really upset. I kind of thought he might be cool, maybe even a white hat, but I do think it strange that he would constantly be on all 3 forums, and it did kind of seem like he had an agenda. I don't know I guess maybe he went through a lot, so maybe he is just easily irritable.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Crybaby
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:40 pm

Tonight, someone typed 'Ooopsey' repeatedly on my post. I didn't really mind, because I'm getting used to living in a real-life sci-fi movie.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:43 pm

Oxy - Like I have already said - Ooopsey was a substitute for the Bad Word Filter...

I had some Wild Card Words in there and It caused a few Problems with Posts so I have reverted back to what We had going on before...

Sorry...

Thubs Up

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:46 pm

Thank-you Mercuriel. I'll have to type stained-gl@$$!!! I heard about a surgeon who got into the habit of saying 'There!' instead of 'Oops!' when he made a mistake during surgery! I heard of a neurosurgeon who said 'Oops! There goes the piano-lessons!' when he made a mistake during surgery! He was probably thinking about his new Ferrari! I noticed that words which previously p@ssed the profanity filter, unmolested, were changed yesterday, such as @ssociation. I had previously typed gl@ss without any problem. Anyway, this is a very minor thing.
    Zingara
    Zingara

Complaint against the Mists - Page 12 Empty For the Record...

Post  Zingara Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Carol wrote:I didn't read what GW wrote but one reason Barry was upset is that she posted his address and personal information on the internet. Earlier in the year Barry had been kidnapped and severely beaten, so it is no wonder he didn't want his private information posted on a public forum. Barry also asked that his account be deleted repeatedly, so his leaving is his own choosing.

One thing I've noticed about the folks who leave is how they post stink about the forum site they left as if all of the members are to blame for their not wanting to be there or having been banned - when it is usually just one or two individuals that they are in disagreement with.

I wasn't happy with how GW was treated here either by a few members. One would hope not to get caught up in harassment of another member yet this does tend to happen when people come together who are not in alignment for whatever reason. I'm sorry this happened in the first place as each of these people were supported in their right to share their story, yet others were not inclined to be receptive and posted their individual objections.

Only on her death bed did my mother realize what matter was love and kindness - if you can help someone you should do it. This lesson learned took her 87 years. 87 years is a long time to realize one wasted their life by not being kind or loving where it counts. The good news is that the message was received. She finally got it. My hope is that this message gets across sooner then later in everyone's life so that they can reap the benefits of an expansive heart. :karen:

Hi Carol.

For the record: Barry M. King published his own full name, real address and mobile phone number in "The Voice" papers in 1994!! That bit of fiction is plastered all over the internet...

Barry apparently still lives in that same terrace house. Perhaps he should move if he's uncomfortable at this point in time, 17 years after he first publicized "The Voice" papers.

All I did was read HIS published documents, the same ones which Barry King asked people to publicize far and wide. Which they did!

After Barry King and his "associates" threatened me with harm? I published his SELF-PUBLISHED name and address.

If you now wish to assign blame to someone for that indiscretion? You might want to look to Barry M. King and the fantasy world he has created for himself. He's out of control.

Ask yourself why neither he, nor his wife Patricia, nor his son want anyone to find out where "The Watcher" lives, now, and what his real story is...

He certainly has no problem publishing his personal data back in '94 or since then on countless internet forums in "The Voice" papers, which is where I found it...

I'd wager that if someone were to knock on his door? They would discover nothing but a creepy old man surrounded by a load of bollocks inside.

Barry King was never kidnapped, assaulted, drugged or mind-wiped in early January of 2011, in my opinion, and in the opinion of many others.

Someone please ASK HIS WIFE AND NEARLY 30 YEAR OLD SON, still living at home with mum and dad, whether or not any of that actually occurred...

Someone please send an investigative reporter to his house in The Greens. Preferably when all of the occupants are at home.

No investigative journalist worth their salt would bother with this charlatan. Only the Kerry Cassidys of this world continue feeding their sheeple with Barry King numnums.

For the REAL Barry King story?

http://gypsyspeaks.blogspot.com/2011/07/steven-greer-disclosure-project-truth.html

http://gypsyspeaks.blogspot.com/2011/07/anonymous-says-oh-ye-of-little-memory.html

http://gypsyspeaks.blogspot.com/2011/07/resident-queen-of-camelto-driving.html

I hope you and your husband are doing well Carol, and are recovering your energy. That's what I am doing at my campfire.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards,

Gypsy/Zingara/GW
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:52 am

For the Record - Like We've said already - We've never been a fan or Invested Ourselves as a Forum in the Drama relative to the Issue You and the Watcher / Silent Witness seem to be Immersed in.

We were and are simply interested in the "Inelia Information" that You brought to Us first off - And not the "You said - He said" Interplay that You and SW seem to be Involved in ATM...

Simply put - We've now separated Ourselves amiably and would like to see It remain that way...

The rest - Unless Pertinent and / or Earthshaking is "Yawn" in relation to the aformentioned Individual.

Harp

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:29 pm