tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+18
sabina
malletzky
reality=check
giovonni
TRANCOSO
Oliver
Marie
eleni
lawlessline
burgundia
enemyofNWO
Floyd
mudra
Anchor
Mercuriel
eMonkey
orthodoxymoron
Carol
22 posters

CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles 1/2/11

reality=check

CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles  1/2/11 - Page 4 Empty Re: CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles 1/2/11

Post  reality=check Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:28 am

Gawd. Nearly forgot. Right near the start of that interview. Did anyone pick up on the insinuation that Charlie boy was an instigator of the PA1 take down and the Bill Kerry split? How very convenient for the newbs on PA2 that don't know it was an inside job.
    burgundia
    burgundia

CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles  1/2/11 - Page 4 Empty Re: CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles 1/2/11

Post  burgundia Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:01 am

I think it is a load of BS too..I mean that whole idea behind that interview. For example: Why have they built thousands of underground bases if they know that no catastrophic event is going to happen? There are many things in that interview that make little sense to me. Anyway, I will watch that interview once again since Charles's English is sometimes hard to understand. Then I might post more observations.

PS. Yes, I noticed that reality=check and it immediately caught my attention though I do not remember if it was "charles" who was responsible for that. But the insinuation was that TPTB were behind that.

Last edited by burgundia on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:13 am

reality=check wrote:Gawd. Nearly forgot. Right near the start of that interview. Did anyone pick up on the insinuation that Charlie boy was an instigator of the PA1 take down and the Bill Kerry split? How very convenient for the newbs on PA2 that don't know it was an inside job.

Well, very interesting, isn't it? It gives a clearer picture. I will ask Bill on PA2 to see what will be his answer.

Greetings,
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:19 am

Oliver wrote:
    reality=check wrote:Gawd. Nearly forgot. Right near the start of that interview. Did anyone pick up on the insinuation that Charlie boy was an instigator of the PA1 take down and the Bill Kerry split? How very convenient for the newbs on PA2 that don't know it was an inside job.

Well, very interesting, isn't it? It gives a clearer picture. I will ask Bill on PA2 to see what will be his answer.

Greetings,

I also got the impression that Bill was trying to choose his words carefully as if he is scared of the guy . That's why for over 20 minutes the interview is hogwash , but things do not improve much later .....
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:56 am

Yes, Bill was very careful with this guy...as if afraid..
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:27 am

What would we do Reality if we didn't have you to set us straight. Insanely Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:20 am

Can you tell me where is exactly that part in the interview, Reality=check?
    Thanks.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:01 pm

reality=check wrote:What a complete and utter load of bollocks this interview is. Firstly, I can't remember a cockney that isn't full of crap.

Glad to see you are not bias or preprogrammed in your open mind judgement. Thats the sacastic part of the reply. As for the info in this interview, info it was not, more a point of view that was interesting.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:28 pm

I would just have one question, but I will have to assume something first.

Let's assume that I'm the one, or two...or one of the "33" that rules this world. Assuming this, I can tell you two things:

First, I would never ever want to "go public" i.e. to be even known to exist. Why? You all know the answer to this. Rule in secrecy is the best ruleship or dominion.

Second, even if I decide to "go public" just as "the 33" did (did they really???), I would choose something much bigger then choosing someone, call him "Charles" and let that someone do a video with Bill. Oh, c'mon !?!?!?

So back to may question:

Why "the 33" suddenly decided to go public? And why did they choose this approach? This all doesn't make sense. Not at all.

regards
    mall...
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:47 pm

malletzky wrote:I would just have one question, but I will have to assume something first.

Let's assume that I'm the one, or two...or one of the "33" that rules this world. Assuming this, I can tell you two things:

First, I would never ever want to "go public" i.e. to be even known to exist. Why? You all know the answer to this. Rule in secrecy is the best ruleship or dominion.

Second, even if I decide to "go public" just as "the 33" did (did they really???), I would choose something much bigger then choosing someone, call him "Charles" and let that someone do a video with Bill. Oh, c'mon !?!?!?

So back to may question:

Why "the 33" suddenly decided to go public? And why did they choose this approach? This all doesn#m make sense. Not at all.

regards
    mall...

Mall,

The 33 did not go public but they used a tool called Charles . The 33 could not use anybody else but an expendable person like "Charles " who was put there to propagate an idea and he was their mouthpiece . Please notice how convinced he appeared to be when speaking about " Culling the population " . He really thinks that those nincompoops are right and they provide leadership ! With leadership like that who needs enemies ? Charles is obvious a crim and even he knows that showing his face in public might be too dangerous . This is exactly why they prefer to be in the shadow , behind the curtains .
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:59 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:
    malletzky wrote:I would just have one question, but I will have to assume something first.

So back to may question:

Why "the 33" suddenly decided to go public? And why did they choose this approach? This all doesn#m make sense. Not at all.

regards
    mall...

Mall,

The 33 did not go public but they used a tool called Charles . The 33 could not use anybody else but an expendable person like "Charles " who was put there to propagate an idea and he was their mouthpiece . Please notice how convinced he appeared to be when speaking about " Culling the population " . He really thinks that those nincompoops are right and they provide leadership ! With leadership like that who needs enemies ? Charles is obvious a crim and even he knows that showing his face in public might be too dangerous . This is exactly why they prefer to be in the shadow , behind the curtains .

Enemy, the question is NOT why we see "Charles" in front of the camera. It could be anyone else instead of course.

The question is: Why go public anyway? Or better say, why would I even let you known that I (the 33) exist at all???

Why now? And why Bill Ryan?

Sorry, but if I've had all that power...and be of the service to myself only...I would remain silent and rule over without any traces.

Everything else just doesn't make any sense.

regards
    mall...

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:27 pm

There is of course another aspect; in order to keep his worshipping flock on PA2 'on track' Holy Bill has to deliver some 'spectacular' goods, every now & than.

In this case it's an 'assassination plot' by a man named 'Charles', ordered by 'The League of 33 Rulers o/t World'.

But, instead of pumping some beans into Bill's body, 'Charles' decided - almost by devine interference - to spill those beans in an 'exclusive' interview - at gunpoint(?).

The result: a million 'Thank you Bills!!!' for our couragious Holy Hero.
    Oooyeah 1 Big Grin 2 Beer
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:48 pm

Ditto malletzky, ditto Trancoso!!
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:13 pm

thanks Master bill for delivering us this charles guy with his not understandable slang of London
    subculture or should I say underworld.
    I share your oppinion Tran, he has to keep his worshipping flock"on track" but with this poor english
    he wil lose alot of his audience.
    All the best Sabina
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles  1/2/11 - Page 4 Empty JFP !!!

Post  SiriArc Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:34 am

CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles  1/2/11 - Page 4 Ef_howdy20doody1947

hard not to be crass

with a pole

up your flamein' a s s

CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles  1/2/11 - Page 4 HowdyBob3ab1
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:16 am

burgundia wrote:Ditto malletzky, ditto Trancoso!!

Goodpoint . I Already mentioned in this thread who Bill is in post No. 11
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:51 am

Lol SiriArc,

that's freakin hilarious.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:04 am

I find the whole episode a monumental distraction and a complete waste of ones time. Still very amusing though. Bill was scared stiff.The guys a thug but thats about it...Loooking forward to the next rubbish interview with a not very interesting person who has something useful to say and who isnt full of crap...keep em coming Avalon..youre doing a mighty fine job.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:50 am

So back to may question:

Why "the 33" suddenly decided to go public? And why did they choose this approach? This all doesn't make sense. Not at all.

regards
    mall...

Very good points...I am not into politics but I can sense a frequency change since the end of October. I don't know what it means but the earth has been having globalized quakes and I wonder if as Kerry says, there is another group of ETs working with the Chinese on a different agenda and the 33 are running scared and trying to see whether they can persuade the population to support them. Bill could be the knight in shiny armour and it could work if the people are gullible enough. It is all about free will after all and the majority does count

Why bow to the controllers? isn't it more productive to withdraw our support all together?

Viking on AV1 makes an interesting point about birds and fish die outs happening only on western supporting countries, it is food for thought

Personally I will not support any agenda other than freedom and that means self-government
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:05 am

Floyd wrote:I find the whole episode a monumental distraction and a complete waste of ones time.

I'll second that

Floyd wrote:Still very amusing though. Bill was scared stiff.The guys a thug but thats about it...Loooking forward to the next rubbish interview with a not very interesting person who has something useful to say and who isnt full of crap...keep em coming Avalon..youre doing a mighty fine job.

No comment, since I have not watched and nor do I have a desire or intention to.

I get more fun watching the funny comments and watching who is watching !!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:50 am

SiriArc wrote:
    CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles  1/2/11 - Page 4 Ef_howdy20doody1947

hard not to be crass

with a pole

up your flamein' a s s

CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles  1/2/11 - Page 4 HowdyBob3ab1

CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles  1/2/11 - Page 4 Header
    CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles  1/2/11 - Page 4 Music_lyrics

http://www.doodyville.com/singalong.cfm

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Andromeda wrote:
    Viking on AV1 makes an interesting point about birds and fish die outs happening only on western supporting countries, it is food for thought

It would be nice you give us a link to it or just copy it and paste it on the " 5OOO birds thread " .

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1608-5000-dead-birds

Thank You Andromeda .

Love from me
    mudra
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:03 pm

mudra wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:

It would be nice you give us a link to it or just copy it and paste it on the " 5OOO birds thread " .

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1608-5000-dead-birds

Thank You Andromeda .

Love from me
    mudra

Done dear Mudra

Love Andromeda Flowers
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:46 pm

lawlessline wrote:
    reality=check wrote:What a complete and utter load of bollocks this interview is. Firstly, I can't remember a cockney that isn't full of crap.

Glad to see you are not bias or preprogrammed in your open mind judgement. Thats the sacastic part of the reply. As for the info in this interview, info it was not, more a point of view that was interesting.

The fact remains that I personally haven't met a cockney that hasn't spun me a yarn. However, I'm very much aware it's a bias oppinion I have projected. I'm not much bothered by it. The guy doesn't warrant any clarity.
    Adv2
    Adv2

Post  Adv2 Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:46 pm

I don't typically post, but I'm making an exception.

Really surprised that so many on both forums haven't caught this. The charles guy didn't seem to know anything about the Georgia stones. I find it hard to believe that someone so involved "behind the curtains" wouldn't know of it.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:33 am