tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+18
sabina
malletzky
reality=check
giovonni
TRANCOSO
Oliver
Marie
eleni
lawlessline
burgundia
enemyofNWO
Floyd
mudra
Anchor
Mercuriel
eMonkey
orthodoxymoron
Carol
22 posters

CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles 1/2/11

reality=check

CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles  1/2/11 - Page 6 Empty Re: CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles 1/2/11

Post  reality=check Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:55 pm

reality=check wrote:
    malletzky wrote:I'm very sorry to bring this thread back on the top, but I feel there's something very important to be said.

Today, I discovered a thread on the PA forum called "Charles' comments about a False Flag ET threat event: important new information" and just noticed that Kerry posted a reply over there with a warning. You can read the reply or the whole thread here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?11154-Charles-comments-about-a-False-Flag-ET-threat-event-important-new-information&p=97819&viewfull=1#post97819

But the important thing I wanted to point out, especially on the topic "False Flag ET threat event" is this:

It seems to me that the whole Avalon comunity just tends to forget to ASK the most important and the most logical question, which is:

HOW WILL I DISCERN BETWEEN A FALSE FLAG OR A REAL ET (it doesn't have to be a THREAT) EVENT?

Well it's pretty simple (and this is my own and personal view, my own perception, which mustn't be true):

The ET that will decide to show up (especially if they're not allowed to show up) will definitely, as their first step, cut off ALL our known (and unknown) tools of comunication. NO TV, NO Internet, NO MSM bullshit...nothing, nada...

It wont be a difficult task to accomplish, don't you think Wink ??

So...A FALSE FLAG ET EVENT will be the one...

...THAT WE WILL BE "ALLOWED" TO WATCH LIVE!!!...in order to "see" the "evil" ET's who came here (for example) to depopulate the earth. [/color]

with much respect
    malletzky

Bill posted a reply to Kerry
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?11154-Charles-comments-about-a-False-Flag-ET-threat-event-important-new-information&p=98061&viewfull=1#post98061

They are the masterminds of their seperate delusions.

And now theres more from Kerry

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?11154-Charles-comments-about-a-False-Flag-ET-threat-event-important-new-information&p=98389&viewfull=1#post98389

I wonder what Bills trying to do :) with the question he sets further down the page.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles  1/2/11 - Page 6 Empty Re: CAMELOT - Kerry's response to Bills interview 'Rulers of the World' with Charles 1/2/11

Post  Carol Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Well, well, well. I liked Kerry's response and then saw Celine chastising Kerry for being rude. Nutbar

Oy vey... followed by greybeard, Anchor, Suriel, giovonni. I guess it's all the drama lather that keeps their numbers up and we are just a wee bit too boring for most folks. It's time for me to go watch the permaculture video Floyd posted. Growing veggies is more interesting to me then B&K's latest round.

Thank you Floyd for offering us an alternative forum. The Winner

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Reunite
    Reunite

Post  Reunite Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:26 pm

I find the early entrance into the rabbit hole requires an open mind to slip into. However the mind can almost be a little too open minded like a parachute that absorbs all data with blind faith, looking for those unanswered questions. I myself did absorb all info at the beginning with little discernment practice. However since then have developed open mind skepticism. Lessons learnt from experience in the truth movement is to never trust someone who claims to have all the answers, everyone is compartmentalized if they consciously know it or not. On the other end of the spectrum they're just a charlatan feeding an ego.

This recent episode at PA2 reminds me of Doctor Claw (Charles) - the leader of an evil organization, known as "M.A.D." (Malevolent Agency of Destruction) stroking his cat symbolic of stroking an ego, who is an unseen antagonist (possibly has a bald head too). Bill plays the part of Inspector Gadget, a clueless inspector who gets into danger, but he always gets out of trouble through either his trusty gadgets (gadgets represented as the PA2 members) , Penny's unseen assistance (Kerry's a blonde too), or pure luck.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:43 am

Carol wrote:Well, well, well. I liked Kerry's response and then saw Celine chastising Kerry for being rude. Nutbar

Oy vey... followed by greybeard, Anchor, Suriel, giovonni. I guess it's all the drama lather that keeps their numbers up and we are just a wee bit too boring for most folks. It's time for me to go watch the permaculture video Floyd posted. Growing veggies is more interesting to me then B&K's latest round.

Carol.. I highly reccommend the wild food vidoes

http://www.themistsofavalon.info/bushcraftsurvivalwild-food.html

They are superb but I suggest you buy em if poss..money well spent if you do!
    There are also some short vids on how to build solar ovens (can cook up to 300 degs in winter) whicch are worth a look

As for those sad and pathetic people on project avalon...what more need I say apart from a monumental lost opportunity that went badly wrong and gets worse by the day!
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:10 am

Floyd wrote:As for those sad and pathetic people on project avalon...what more need I say apart from a monumental lost opportunity that went badly wrong and gets worse by the day!
    But... in Love & Light, Floyd!
    scratch Big Grin 2
    eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Carol wrote:Woah. Kerry just used 3 words 'Get a grip.' and Bill countered with yet another defensive dissertation. I really wonder about Bill. He was/is? a Scientologist through and through, which is a mind control cult. Part of the training is excellent because it teaches one how to dissect words to fully understand them, how not to get triggered by others emotions (fail on Bills end here), how to operate from both a spiritual/intellectual base. Yet, those close to me who spent years and thousands of dollars on their Scientology training ended up being completely 'emotionally' split off from the consequences of their behavior, its negative impact on others and often ended up with an elitist attitude where anyone who was not with the program was not considered of value (meaning if someone left the group they were treated as if they were dead and no contact allowed between other members, even family). Bill still defends HD even after all of the skulldugery HD did in attempting to destroy AV1 (starting off with deleting the data base of the other whistle blowers when HD had moderator access to the back end of AV) and his relationship with Kerry. This only leaves me to think that Bill, on some level, has lost touch with reality.

And referring back to the Austrailia situation, several of the milab abductees personally shared with me that they thought Jake was a handler and very powerful in his abilities to use mind-control on others. They also shared that they had informed both B&K about this so both knew from the onset of the milabs' concerns. Eleni, you mentioned you had contact with Jake. What was your impression of him?

Yes several people (Duncan O and others) do feel Jake is a powerful remote influencer. Honestly- he's done me no harm, in fact the opposite. I will continue to be friends with him (although it's been 6 months since we last spoke) and I just don't share those concerns even though yes, he can influence and demonstrate his abilities and even amplify one's own (like he did with me).

I have a feeling this Charles person shares a lot of those abilities as well. At one time Bill trusted Jake-now he trust Charles. The story keeps shifting but oh well.
    Yes, I've been around some hardcore scientologists as well and the attitude was one of superiority over us regular folk. They have a name for us too, LOL.
    eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Carol wrote:Well, well, well. I liked Kerry's response and then saw Celine chastising Kerry for being rude. Nutbar

I've often wondered if Celine knows anything about any of the subjects brought forth on PA/PC. I liked Kerry's response as well- are we going to continue ot let some self appointed a-****'s rule the planet???
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Floyd wrote:

Carol.. I highly reccommend the wild food vidoes

http://www.themistsofavalon.info/bushcraftsurvivalwild-food.html

They are superb but I suggest you buy em if poss..money well spent if you do!
    There are also some short vids on how to build solar ovens (can cook up to 300 degs in winter) whicch are worth a look

Pleas tell me you are "Floyd on Food". Now that would be great. Very Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:29 pm

eleni wrote:

I've often wondered if Celine knows anything about any of the subjects brought forth on PA/PC. I liked Kerry's response as well- are we going to continue ot let some self appointed a-****'s rule the planet???

I did challenge them about allowing Celine on the forum given that Richard was her husband and always having to go out on the forum and clean up her inappropriate posts. I'm sure Bill is quite happy with Celine's insults to Kerry as she is acting indirectly on his behalf - doing something he doesn't have the guts to do in the public.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:44 pm

Carol wrote:
    eleni wrote:

I did challenge them about allowing Celine on the forum given that Richard was her husband and always having to go out on the forum and clean up her inappropriate posts. I'm sure Bill is quite happy with Celine's insults to Kerry as she is acting indirectly on his behalf - doing something he doesn't have the guts to do in the public.
    This is (a part of) what Celine had to say on PA2...
    Lmfao
    The Charles Material and Kerry Cassidy/Camelot

We are all allowed our opinions

Celine: Yes and no.

Of course we can all have an opinion....but whether we should share it or not is a different question.

I have always stated that I believe Kerry lack of proffesionalism almost always leads to "inner strife" between the forums.

NONE of the MODS, ADMINS or Bill , go to PC and drop bombs like she does.

They respect her forum.

She has ZERO respect for us.

She doesnt know us. Has no clue what goes on, on a daily bases here.

Perhaps tommy (her techie, seingterra) reports back to her (as well as some members), but they fail to show her our heart.

We balance heart and mind very well on this forum. Like someone said our BS meter is pretty sharp.

Some basic advice that i would offer Kerry.

Continue at: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?11394-The-Charles-Material-and-Kerry-Cassidy-Camelot
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:55 pm

It's too painful to go read the rest at PA2. It's quite clear Celine doesn't doesn't get it. Neither does Bill. He lied to Kerry. Why would she ever trust him again? And she did not go public with what he lied about either. Of course Celine has not clue what really went on behind the scenes so her perspective and subsequent opinion is based on misconceptions. Time to move on.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Lets sum it up in four Words shall We ?

Blink

Drama

Polarity

More Drama...

Musical

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:37 am

Carol, what did Bill lie to Kerry about? Just curious. Yes, it's all such drama there. It gives one a headache just glancing at the posts.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:09 am

I wonder why celine sighs so much....
    Laugh
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:38 am

burgundia wrote:I wonder why celine sighs so much....
    Laugh
    Ciline...
    Big Grin 2
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:10 am

Oliver wrote:
    reality=check wrote:Gawd. Nearly forgot. Right near the start of that interview. Did anyone pick up on the insinuation that Charlie boy was an instigator of the PA1 take down and the Bill Kerry split? How very convenient for the newbs on PA2 that don't know it was an inside job.

Can you tell me where is exactly that part in the interview, Reality=check?
    Thanks.

While reading the replies to the vid I found the time. Charles didn't say HE split them (Bill / Kerry) up. He states others in the organisation did.

Time points. First questions leading up to it is around 25 min. There's 10 minutes of useless "i'm great" waffle. Again a question at 31 minutes but the "Bingo" question / statement is at 35 minutes.

But really though. It's all rather far fetched, ego appeasing and got more useless yak than Tibet.

My thoughts on this Charles stuff is, in brief, a geezer that's skipped around the net. Read some alternative stuff, watched some of Kerry's and Bills vids. Decided to have a bit of a laugh, for whatever reason, and contacted Bill. He's spun Bill a yarn. Bill has done about as much research as he did on the wrong Dr Pete Petersen and here ya go.

I must say it has caused a bit of a stir scratch
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:39 am

reality=check wrote:
    Oliver wrote:
    reality=check wrote:Gawd. Nearly forgot. Right near the start of that interview. Did anyone pick up on the insinuation that Charlie boy was an instigator of the PA1 take down and the Bill Kerry split? How very convenient for the newbs on PA2 that don't know it was an inside job.

Can you tell me where is exactly that part in the interview, Reality=check?
    Thanks.

While reading the replies to the vid I found the time. Charles didn't say HE split them (Bill / Kerry) up. He states others in the organisation did.

Time points. First questions leading up to it is around 25 min. There's 10 minutes of useless "i'm great" waffle. Again a question at 31 minutes but the "Bingo" question / statement is at 35 minutes.

But really though. It's all rather far fetched, ego appeasing and got more useless yak than Tibet.

My thoughts on this Charles stuff is, in brief, a geezer that's skipped around the net. Read some alternative stuff, watched some of Kerry's and Bills vids. Decided to have a bit of a laugh, for whatever reason, and contacted Bill. He's spun Bill a yarn. Bill has done about as much research as he did on the wrong Dr Pete Petersen and here ya go.

I must say it has caused a bit of a stir scratch

RC. I totally agree with this on the geezer Charles. He's read a bit of stuff thats been around for donkeys, has an artificially high opinion of himself and is taking the piss out of Bill Ryan something chronic. I am amazed nobody gets it and its caused the furore it has. Its so clear to see.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:58 am

reality=check wrote:

Love that, very good. Big Grin 2
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:04 pm

More like piss on then piss out Floyd.

reality=check

Post  reality=check Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:09 pm

Carol wrote:More like piss on then piss out Floyd.

Yer, Bills been pissed on but Bills complicit. I've the feeling it suits his agenda. No news like bad news and it stuffs it to Kerry's ego.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:26 am