tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

The Master Game: Unmasking The Secret Rulers Of The World - Hancock/Bauval

HigherLove
    HigherLove

The Master Game: Unmasking The Secret Rulers Of The World - Hancock/Bauval Empty The Master Game: Unmasking The Secret Rulers Of The World - Hancock/Bauval

Post  HigherLove Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:36 pm

Now in paperback. Anybody read this??????????

I thought Graham Hancock had given up on solving mysteries, and was more interested in identifying them.

Interesting...

...must leaarn more...

The Master Game: Unmasking The Secret Rulers Of The World - Hancock/Bauval 97819310

malletzky
    malletzky

The Master Game: Unmasking The Secret Rulers Of The World - Hancock/Bauval Empty Re: The Master Game: Unmasking The Secret Rulers Of The World - Hancock/Bauval

Post  malletzky Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:12 am

I didn't read this one Troy. Sound interesting...

Is this a non-fiction one? Or a hard fiction, covered with lot of foot notes and proves? Would make me wonder if the later would be the case, as he clearly said he'd write only non-fiction books in the future. Many of us are awaiting for the second and third part of the Entangled trilogy...
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

The Master Game: Unmasking The Secret Rulers Of The World - Hancock/Bauval Empty Re: The Master Game: Unmasking The Secret Rulers Of The World - Hancock/Bauval

Post  HigherLove Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:58 am

The Master Game Unmasking The Secret Rulers Of The World

Author: Graham Hancock, Robert Bauval

The Master Game is a roller-coaster intellectual journey through the back streets and rat runs of history to uncover the traces in architecture and monuments of a secret religion that has shaped the world.Pivotal historical events and processes, not least the Renaissance, the birth of scientific rationalism, and the French and American revolutio... more »ns, are radically re-evaluated in the light of new investigative evidence presented in The Master Game. Even the belief that the United States has a "global mission," so obvious today, may ultimately prove to be less the result of a short-term reaction to terrorism than the inevitable working out of a covert plan originally set in motion almost two thousand years ago.The Master Game refers to a scheme or "game" played on the world stage to bring about a world order governed by a lofty goal which, today, we term the "Masonic Ideal." The Master Game traces the origins of this game of symbols and words and talismans from ancient Egypt all the way to modern times, and places it squarely on the elitist Scottish Rite Freemasonry, headquartered in Washington, DC, and ruled by a secretive and powerful brotherhood of men who have attained the thirty-third degree. The Master Game exposes this world order's true purpose and, more importantly, shows how it has affected the United States of America and badly backfired on 9/11.Graham Hancock and Robert Bauval are the best-selling authors of such groundbreaking books as Fingerprints of the Gods (Hancock) and The Orion Mystery (Bauval).

ISBN-13: 9781934708644
    ISBN-10: 193470864X
    Publication Date: 5/1/2011
    Pages: 576

http://www.paperbackswap.com/Master-Game-Unmasking-Secret-Rulers/book/193470864X/
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:17 pm

I pre-ordered the book from a local store. It will be available in May.

:)
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Thu May 26, 2011 5:59 am

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu May 26, 2011 11:07 am

Has anyone read "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man" yet? I hear it went number one on Amazon briefly in the last couple of weeks or so. Troy, this new book has been held up until August...wondering why. Thanks for the notice about the release. Looks interesting. My Dad was invited to join the Scottish Rite Masons, and the more he found out, the more he said it was an evil business at the top. This was back several decades ago. He said it gave him the creeps and it wasn't right. He said something stunk around it, but he didn't elaborate at the time to his children. The lower level Masons do great charity work. Little do they know what's lurking at the top of their pyramid. I get a visual of a vulture type creature just thinking about it. All will be revealed from many different sources.

I think this will be a very very interesting Summer...one we will not forget.
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Thu May 26, 2011 11:28 am

lindabaker wrote:Has anyone read "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man" yet? I hear it went number one on Amazon briefly in the last couple of weeks or so. Troy, this new book has been held up until August...wondering why. Thanks for the notice about the release. Looks interesting. My Dad was invited to join the Scottish Rite Masons, and the more he found out, the more he said it was an evil business at the top. This was back several decades ago. He said it gave him the creeps and it wasn't right. He said something stunk around it, but he didn't elaborate at the time to his children. The lower level Masons do great charity work. Little do they know what's lurking at the top of their pyramid. I get a visual of a vulture type creature just thinking about it. All will be revealed from many different sources.

I think this will be a very very interesting Summer...one we will not forget.

I am not sure why it is being held up, but did wonder if "Charles" had anything to do with it ("33").

This book on 8/1 and David Wilcock's book on 8/18 (Hancock has endoresed that book on its cover). So, maybe it is just marketing.

?????

I love Graham Hancock's work, so I am really looking forward to this.

PEACE
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu May 26, 2011 6:29 pm

I have read Graham's works as well, and I have pre ordered Wilcock's book, too. That's not the type of book that will be at my local library any time soon, ha ha.

I really like most of the new works coming out and I have found that older material seems to be from another age already, know what I mean?
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Thu May 26, 2011 10:21 pm

lindabaker wrote:I have read Graham's works as well, and I have pre ordered Wilcock's book, too. That's not the type of book that will be at my local library any time soon, ha ha.

I really like most of the new works coming out and I have found that older material seems to be from another age already, know what I mean?

I know exactly what you mean, yet experience the paradox of feeling at times as if I am very far removed from the reality of the coming changes.

Natalie Merchant's "Carnival".

I pray for discernment.

I just saged the house.

I am working on building an altar (not for witchcraft, but a "centering station"). It feels really good so far.

Wishing all peace in their hearts during these strange (i.e. change) times.

And Zoiks!...two great books in the same month are coming up!

study study

Toast

Amy Grant - snippet of "Who to listen to"
    <iframe width="200" height="180" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QU_B61vJNNE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:14 am

Eeep! It's available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:42 am