tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

The New Rulers of the World

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

The New Rulers of the World Empty The New Rulers of the World

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:05 pm

Here is another depressing documentary! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7932485454526581006# I am genuinely trying to get up to speed with the Secret Government and the Corrupt Elite. How does one properly do this without becoming jaded, cynical, and ultimately corrupted? If I were a part of world government or solar system government, how long would it take me to go downhill? Anyone wanna make some bets? Everyone has their price, right? This governance thing is terrifying to me. It's one thing to rage against the machine, and it's quite another thing to be the machine. If I were the machine, I would probably isolate myself in a 600 square-foot studio apartment and office. I would probably just do business on the internet, and avoid all of the big-shots and fancy dinner-parties. I'd watch sci-fi and eat pizza. But I'd still take my dog for long walks and listen to sacred classical music. OK! Back to Reality!
    The New Rulers of the World Medium_cx1_photoThe New Rulers of the World Ergonomic-Office-Personal-Workspace
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

The New Rulers of the World Empty Re: The New Rulers of the World

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:12 am

Orthy ,

Some time ago you were discussing the Archons . well the interview linked deal with AI and Archons .

Dr Richard Sauder at Time Monk Radio Network

https://www.youtube.com/user/webbotforumcom#p/c/0/gHxJz2rqAFo
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

The New Rulers of the World Empty Re: The New Rulers of the World

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:34 pm

Thanks for the link enemyofNWO. I'm listening to it now. I like Richard Sauder, and I've read his book 'Underground Bases and Tunnels'. I'm leaning more toward scholars, serious researchers, interviews, and documentaries. I'm going to do a lot less posting and a lot more reading. There is SO MUCH material out there. I think we're in the middle of 'Disclosure'. I wonder if there is an enemyofOWO? Both the Old World Order and the New World Order should probably concern us, but what would a proper and ideal world or solar system order look like?

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:38 am