tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
burgundia
Swanny
orthodoxymoron
Carol
8 posters

U.S. and Global PANDEMIC Preparedness Planning

Swanny
    Swanny

U.S. and Global PANDEMIC Preparedness Planning - Page 3 Empty Re: U.S. and Global PANDEMIC Preparedness Planning

Post  Swanny Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:11 am

Listen to this. There's a 5G connection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtfqUtW_8AA

mudra
    mudra

U.S. and Global PANDEMIC Preparedness Planning - Page 3 Empty Re: U.S. and Global PANDEMIC Preparedness Planning

Post  mudra Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:49 am

Pandemic preparedness with Paul Cotrell
    https://youtu.be/qXqNjo8SwgM

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:21 am

Unbelievable. I'd Like to Believe This is Due to Ignorance, But We Know Otherwise. I Hope There's a God and a Final-Judgment. Hope Springs Eternal. Wait a Minute, Perhaps This $hit IS the Final-Judgment Inflicted by the Gods of Eden. What Would William Bramley Say?? Must I Explain?!

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:29 am

Swanny wrote:Listen to this. There's a 5G connection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtfqUtW_8AA

Excellent find Swanny.
    Would you be so kind as to add it to this thread as well:
    https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t9989-wuhan-china-experimental-city-for-5g#144647

Thank You
    love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:39 am

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:12 am

I havent watched any of the videos, and usually only Carol includes a transcript/summary with them, but i have been keeping an eye on this. I still think its not a biological threat in europe / americas. It looks to be asian specific. Its the common cold virus (which no one is mentioning, lets give it a scary name. common cold virus wont cut it). Reports suggest they have inserted HIV code into it.

The major bodily damage / next stage of their plan, will be through forced vaccinations.

But the political element is strong now with powers of lockdown / quarantine. I expect a european wide 'out-break'... I still think this a dry run for their big push, but I may be wrong.

The media are another branch of the same group that engineered the virus and hatched the plan. The same group control social media and now tell folk what to think. So the lunatics run the asylum for them. Its deep and its clever and way beyond what we (most of us) imagine.

{As an aside a murder was solved in the UK as the guy's car sent back electronic data of everything, which door opened at exactly what time etc, exactly where the car was. So the data gathering by amazon, google, facebook, all electrical devices is immense (which is why they push for smart meters, or 1 of the reasons anyway.. )  Folk are inviting these devices into their houses granting permission for their conversations to be recorded. Incredible naivety by the brainwashed good consumers and incredibly powerful in the wrong hands.}

their attacks are well planned and usually have multiple reasons behind them. Never miss the opportunity to cash in on a disaster they made. The media control the narrative. Crisis actors have been used already. Have you noticed no one is wearing adequate protection? low grade masks everywhere in the media.. only effective for creating fear in the viewers...

Food shortages likely.

may we live in interesting times...

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:27 am

Simon Parks cover what's going on with the virus and what's going on in China. Excellent video.
    Good info on the virus.. lasts 28 days on a dry surface, travels through water, secondary infection is what is deadly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eod-73vjv8

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:57 am

Carol wrote:Simon Parks cover what's going on with the virus and what's going on in China. Excellent video.
    Good info on the virus.. lasts 28 days on a dry surface, travels through water, secondary infection is what is deadly.

Thanks for the info. I had a quick peek at his web page, he is citing the media a lot, which is unreliable (as i say in my post above) but an interesting page. I dont watch any videos. unless i know it will be useful, and i have the bandwidth, and i download it with 4k video converter. It's cheap on the bandwidth and i have it on my hard drive. I make a list and at the end of monthly data allowance i see what i have the bandwidth to download. I downloaded those gardening 'hack' videos.

I have the impression most folk in the mists have unlimited broadband bandwidth. I am still on a mobile set up.. restricted speed/ download capacity.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:40 am

You can always go to the video link and read the transcript. There are 3 dots on the far right under the video. Click on it and it will give you the link to read the video transcript.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:04 pm

Thanks for the info, I didnt know that!

I tried it and it runs a commentary, in lines with time stamps. To cut and past that and then have to deal with that format isnt ideal, but doable and a most useful tool if needed. (am i missing a link to an actual text document / html page?)

Also, its quite a lot of bandwidth just to do that. The video loads and preloads while the text is copied.. You tube is super thirsty on my bandwidth.

I am not sure i would watch videos if I had the bandwidth. (I dont watch any tv.)  Most of the text based videos have awful music (yeah, I can silence/overplay something) and too much animation/bandwidth to justify the text. I would rather just read a document. I think reading is actually my preferred mode of learning.

When its a person based video they seem to need to waffle a 5 minute introduction and constantly digress, waste time in the vid. The editing is awful. I do actually use an editing program on some videos I have downloaded. Its sometimes crazy to end up with 10 minutes of edited useful dialogue from the hour plus videos Wink
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:56 pm

Here is some more info from his video.

Ultra violet light kills it

Enhance immune system with the following:

Vitamin C ( 5,000 mg morning and night)
    Drink water with fresh lemon squeezed in it, a teaspoon for organic apple cider vinegar
    Turmeric
    Cinnamon
    Essential oils thieves blend (cloves, cinnamon, etc)
    Bigelow: Lemon Ginger tea plus Probiotics (all natural, caffeine free)

He thinks that the RNA in the virus may also delay itself before it activates itself (the one-two punch). The second punch is pneumonia after recovering from the initial flu phase. In China they are told to stay inside for weeks and wear masks they go out.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:05 pm

Yeah, in my bubble its just the flu. Flu kills. this year they will attribute all deaths to the corona... its all a game. As you say. Vit D perhaps top of my list, if i needed. Many others too. i eat fresh lemons.. tasty and refreshing, virus or no..
    Its a false flag with a number of motives. Anti China is one them.
    the political outcome is potentially harmful. I cant get worked up over a flu virus. despite what the MSM may say. Thats my take on it. I have shelved it now...unless there are developments.

i should add that if i were asian in asia now, it would be a different matter. I would be dealing with it. recombination could see developments in europe...
    i should further add i am expecting disruption in europe, the political outfall as business and delivery grind to a halt. A week of no food and there are problems worse than the flu, in the short term anyway. No food in shops no fuel in vehicles. potential for big brother thuggery is high..forced vaccination et al I am comfortable in my location and set up that i neednt worry about this, at the moment anyhow..
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:12 pm

And of course if you have no food or adequate shelter (warmth) (politically caused) and you have flu, then that could be nasty and pneumonia could kill you. the death attributed to the corona virus to prove they were right....

at the end of the flu season we shall see where we are at
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:13 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:27 pm

Critical thinking 26/2/2020. Sars 2 Bioweapon Biowarfare manual DECONTAMINATION

https://youtu.be/qzq4kH6Bruk

Love always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:36 pm

The truth about the Corona virus

https://youtu.be/d3-E3K4v58o
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:04 pm

Corona virus update

https://youtu.be/iB2h-BCAjGI

Love Always
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:21 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71bMLC7fUNw&feature=emb_logo

No doubt in my mind that this is all about the vaccine and forcing everyone to take it. They will keep ramping up the fear until people are banging on the doors trying to get it.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:58 am

Swanny wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71bMLC7fUNw&feature=emb_logo

No doubt in my mind that this is all about the vaccine and forcing everyone to take it. They will keep ramping up the fear until people are banging on the doors trying to get it.  

I think its at a multi level ramification card Swanny :  forced vaccination, markets manipulation, culling of population, cashless society, global control etc... When they come up with the vaccine what will it contain ? Hmmmm

The economy may well fall down but I know from good sources the banks have been stock piling gold in 2019, something never seen before in Belgium at least. And we know China has been doing so for years. Gold at the moment is rising by the day and  reached highest ever peaks. These official investors certainly knew something was coming.

No matter what the aims are and how they will play out I think its wise to look into all these possibilities and prepare accordingly to the best one can. Spiritually first meaning fearless and grounded plus all the practical moves too. Its common sense imho.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:50 pm

kerry Cassidy
    Corona virus

https://youtu.be/yNicejptnGA
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:14 pm

Take note.

A former coronavirus patient has tested positive again after being discharged from a hospital in China 18 days ago and then passed a two-week quarantine period.

The Chinese resident, known by his surname Wang, reportedly went for a recheck yesterday after reading stories about other recovered patients being infected again.

He has been quarantined after the result came back positive.

A former coronavirus patient (pictured) has tested positive again after being discharged from a hospital after 19 days. The picture shows the patient being welcomed by his neighbours

Mr Wang has been quarantined after the result came back positive again

He is pictured here with his daughters standing in front of the hospital after being discharged

Mr Wang left the Affiliated Hospital of Xuzhou Medical University in Zhejiang Province of eastern China on February 9.

He was quarantined for another two weeks before he returned to his complex.

His community welcomed him back with hanging banners, flowers and a specially made cake.

Mr Wang's community welcomed him back with hanging banners, flowers and a specially made cake. The picture shows the residents taking photos during the welcome ceremony

Sixty-five residents living in Mr Wang's complex are now under self-isolation after Mr Wang was found to be carrying the virus.

The resident was diagnosed on January 26, as the first confirmed case in Xuzhou city, after travelling through Hubei Province, the epicentre of the coronavirus.

His two daughters and son-in-law caught the virus from Mr Wang and tested positive on the following day.

His younger daughter has also tested positive yesterday.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8055857/Coronavirus-patient-recovered-disease-tests-positive-four-days-later.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:15 pm

Well this is a wake up call.

Dated a couple weeks before italy 'outbreak'.. says italy will be test run country for lockdown.

https://ibb.co/mCCXWMg
    U.S. and Global PANDEMIC Preparedness Planning - Page 3 1582920667964

The virus can live on a dry surface for 28 days.

It can also travel through water and did go up a water pipe from several floors below to a resident higher up who caught it.

It has a one-two punch. Once the flu is receding the secondary punch is pneumonia.

One can recover and catch it again.

In the initial stages it is asymptomatic. One can walk around feeling fine spreading it to others they come in contact with.

Lysol kills it.

Ultraviolet light kills it.

Wash hands frequently.

Up Vitamin C D & zinc (Amazon is already out of Immune C plus)

Keep immune system healthy.

We take Immune C plus 1 to 2 times a day along with zinc and other herbs.

Lemon juice in water with cayenne pepper kills what's in the throat.

If you have a scratchy throat start gargling several times a day with pink Himalayan salt in warm water.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:57 pm

Daughter and I are ill since yesterday.
    We both started coughing at the same time.

Carol Kerry in the above video says there are two viruses: one related to the flu
    And another much nastier one being related to a bioweapon stolen from a top security lab in Canada.
    One of the 1st videos related to the corona virus made by ,deception bytes, on you tube explains this in detail.

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:31 am

I'm sorry that you and your daughter are ill mudra. Thanks for Kerry's info.

Spouse started taking more Vitamin C and zinc as he had been working outside in the cold. He had a bit of a sore throat this morning - but it went away after drinking drinking his Immune C plus with cayenne pepper.

Gargling with pink Himalayan salt in warm water several times a day helps - along with drinking hot chicken soup broth.

Cayenne pepper is good for killing anything in the throat. I plan on making up a batch of lemon water to drink that we also add cayenne pepper to.

In addition we take Tumeric and other herbs that help support the immune system.

Since we have a sauna sweating it out helps as well. Or hot Epson salt bath.

For the nose use a swab to put in a bit of Vick's vaseline.

We use lavender in the humidifier as that kills pathogens in the air.

Drink lots of warm or hot fluids (soups, teas, lemon water with cayenne or honey)

We also take Yin Chiao which stops the onset of something in it's tracks and get it from Amazon.

Since you're already coughing might as well start with Aspirin and Tylenol to help prevent other symptoms

Coughing.. whiskey and honey is good too.

Last edited by Carol on Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:33 am

Saw thus over at GLP and thought it interesting.

Dean Koontz - The Eyes of Darkness & Sylvia Browne - End of Days: Predictions and Prophecies About the End of the World

Dean Koontz - The Eyes of Darkness
    Page 333
    Published in 1981

"To understand that,” Dombey said, “you have to go back twenty months. It was around then that a Chinese scientist named Li Chen defected to the United States, carrying a diskette record of China’s most important and dangerous new biological weapon of the past decade. They call the stuff ‘Wuhan-400’ because it was developed in their RDNA laboratory just outside the city of Wuhan, and it was the four-hundredth viable strain of man-made microorganism created at the research center."

Sylvia Browne - End of Days: Predictions and Prophecies About the End of the World
    Published in 2008

"In around 2020 a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and the bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments. Almost more baffling than the illness itself will be the fact that it will suddenly vanish as quickly as it arrived, attack again ten years later, and then disappear completely."

https://www.worldofbuzz.com/this-book-published-in-1981-eerily-predicts-the-coronavirus-outbreak-in-2020-were-shook/

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:38 am