tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Sanicle
    Sanicle

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 38 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Sanicle on Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:34 pm

Morpheus wrote:I was just telling Mudra of this "energy" just hit me. So it was you. You attacked my heart chakra. Well, I'll be darn.

I don't know what you looked up and by the sounds of it, I don't want to know! My reference as to the hanging chad had to do with the Bush/Gore election where there was a hanging chad in a voter box, in Florida. And because of that hanging chad, it created a lot of chaos and law suites. That was the context of where I was coming from.

Chastizing #5 and another validation. You just validated what the Angelic realm was saying. To the tee in fact! Poking the cougar in the cage. Wow!

I just thought it as an awareness issue. If you're going to punch someone, expect to be punched back. But I didn't see it that way at all.

And if we are going to look at the fair exchange rate, you never answered the questions I posed to you. I just wanted to hear what you did to help Carol. Simply because I didn't know. I thought that was a fair question. Holding your feet to the fire was letting you know that you are responsible for your words and assertions. Are you telling me that you are a hit and run type of person. That you are entitled to hit and run and not take any responsibility. Interesting, because your actions sure make it look that way.

Plus on top of that, you got your rain on Kangaroo island, Rochelle learned a lot from that crystal exchange. And you're going to get on me about fair and balanced? The only thing that I can say that you have given in return was Chastizing #5 and a validation. It's all right here on the BRIDGE-WAY. Calling you names? And insulting everybody? My Angelic right to judge and condemn?

Let's just say that it is my judgment to condemn you to a nice warm, bubble bath, with a couple of glasses of wine, a lit candle, the scent of lilacs in the air, and some relaxing music of your choice. There's nothing more I want to say here.

Thanks for that Lionhawk. It was good to wake up to a response from you. As with you it'll take me a while to compose a response so bear with me.

And Mudra! I don't think of this as arguing with Lionhawk, more ironing out differences of expression we seem to have to reach an understanding (hopefully).

Panicking about bio-weapons and possible death is the last thing on my mind. If it happens it happens as far as I'm concerned. Personal relationships with those I care about are much more important to me and always have been. I love you
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:22 pm

Sanicle wrote:

And Mudra!  I don't think of this as arguing with Lionhawk, more ironing out differences of expression we seem to have to reach an understanding (hopefully).

Panicking about bio-weapons and possible death is the last thing on my mind.  If it happens it happens as far as I'm concerned.  Personal relationships with those I care about are much more important to me and always have been.   I love you [/size]

Dear Sanicle,

If you think my post is about panic and fear of death you missed the point entirely.

It is funny that when someone speaks of something of dramatic potentials the first response would be "I am not afraid " I have seen others reacting this way and did so myself at times and even often have  that attitude with my daughter who does have an anxious nature.

Even if this is truly the case that we are not afraid  it seems also there is an underlying attitude of  "this is of no importance what you are speaking about " . Hence making nothing out of something that was important to another ".

I realize there may well be a little arrogance in that rather than a willingness to really understand in the first place. I speak for myself here. Not saying this is the case with you Sanicle.

Anyways because I care for my daughter
    I would really feel bad to have to tell her I can't feed you today, nor maybe tomorrow. I would hate myself knowing what I now know to not have looked ahead and done all I could to prevent such a situation to arise.

See its not panic it is plain common sense and responsability. Nothing wrong with preps. Former generations that have known the war were much better organized in terms of safety planning than our current one where we live on a day to day basis and rely mostly on exterior sources for survival rather than own sovereignty.

And because I care for others as well, I brought forward in my post what is at my current level of reality.

If only one amongst my  readers here feel the post helped and was useful to them in part or in its entirety it will have been worthwhile.

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:55 pm

Sorry I misunderstood the intention behind your post Mudra. Hugs

It was the large text that did it. My fault in that when I see such large text used I've been of the understanding that either anger or panic is present in it, sort of like a warning and asserting one's view as important so to speak. Although I know I use larger text these days and it's not for that reason, haha. It's because someone commented somewhere along the way that it's easier for them to read due to their failing eyesight. As mine is going also it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Flowers
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:59 am

Sanicle wrote:Sorry I misunderstood the intention behind your post Mudra.   Hugs  

It was the large text that did it.  My fault in that when I see such large text used I've been of the understanding that either anger or panic is present in it, sort of like a warning and asserting one's view as important so to speak.  Although I know I use larger text these days and it's not for that reason, haha.  It's because someone commented somewhere along the way that it's easier for them to read due to their failing eyesight.  As mine is going also it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Flowers

It'sok Sanicle.
    The reason of large text is because indeed LionHawk mentioned he can't read small caracters any longer.

Typing from my phone here on a small screen. The result didn't look so big here as it might on a computer. At other times I was just unable to enlarge my text without it disappearing completely
    So I kept it normal forum size.
    Sorry if that took more people by surprise.

Love from me
    mudra

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:58 am

Morpheus wrote:I was just telling Mudra of this "energy" just hit me. So it was you. You attacked my heart chakra. Well, I'll be darn.

I don't know what you looked up and by the sounds of it, I don't want to know! My reference as to the hanging chad had to do with the Bush/Gore election where there was a hanging chad in a voter box, in Florida. And because of that hanging chad, it created a lot of chaos and law suites. That was the context of where I was coming from.

OK, that was not the imagery I saw and would have been preferable by far, haha.  I’ve never heard the word ‘chad’ before obviously and so had to look it up.  Let’s just say that I have a weak stomach when it comes to bodily excretions, my automatic reaction being, “Ewwww!”  Maybe that helps explains my reaction there.  Also, when I read things, or people talk to me describing something, I get mental pictures of what’s being said which I’ve learned not everyone does and forget sometimes.  But it seems to help me relate to what they’re saying.  And that image truly was gross.

This new image you’ve given me of the voting cards is not such an easy one to picture, I admit.  Were you saying that we are shooting holes in each other’s egos and that the ‘chads’ are hanging because they are not quite succeeding?

Chastizing #5 and another validation. You just validated what the Angelic realm was saying. To the tee in fact! Poking the cougar in the cage. Wow!

I just thought it as an awareness issue. If you're going to punch someone, expect to be punched back. But I didn't see it that way at all.

Yep.

And if we are going to look at the fair exchange rate, you never answered the questions I posed to you. I just wanted to hear what you did to help Carol. Simply because I didn't know. I thought that was a fair question. Holding your feet to the fire was letting you know that you are responsible for your words and assertions. Are you telling me that you are a hit and run type of person. That you are entitled to hit and run and not take any responsibility. Interesting, because your actions sure make it look that way.

Surely you realized that what I said about boundaries was my way of defending Carol at that time …. jumping to her defense?  I made a general comment of it, questioning what you did, as I figured the personal nature of what you revealed about her as a result of your session (and telling her she was selfish) was between the two of you to work out, trusting that you both know each other well enough to do that without any interference from me.

As to the past, if you’re asking what I specifically did to help Carol during the time you were banned, from memory I don’t think I did anything other than stay out of it.  I don’t think it’s my place, as just another pleb-member of the forum, to get involved in personal decisions she makes in regard to what she does or doesn’t do as Admin. whether I agree with her decisions or not.  And it’s always been plain that you, she and Brook knew each other well and had a strong bond between you, which made it even more apparent to me that I should just stay out of it and let you work it out amongst yourselves.

Since then I have at times offered her support, usually by PM if it’s to do with anything of a personal nature that she hasn’t commented on publicly herself, especially if I think I’ve caused her problems in any way.

In contrast to that, in my view, if someone says something on a public forum they are automatically opening themselves up to any and all feedback, and I will defend at times if I feel someone’s been impugned by another unreasonably, as I’ve done for you in the past, whether you realized that or not. It’s all in an effort to understand ‘why’.  That’s just me inviting my own feedback.  No hit and run here.

Plus on top of that, you got your rain on Kangaroo island, Rochelle learned a lot from that crystal exchange. And you're going to get on me about fair and balanced? The only thing that I can say that you have given in return was Chastizing #5 and a validation. It's all right here on the BRIDGE-WAY. Calling you names? And insulting everybody? My Angelic right to judge and condemn?

Thanks if you had anything to do with the rain on Kangaroo Island.  I didn’t know that but that’s excellent.  As regards Rochelle, she felt an affinity with and respected you, so the encouragement you gave her was appreciated, and I think she/we made that clear at the time.  Isn’t that enough?

She’s been working with crystals on and off since she was in her twenties but was a bit shy about going deeper and you did help give her that boost.  The fact that she chose to communicate with you via PM probably told you that she’s not one for going being open about her views and deeds on a public forum in this area. If she was that way inclined she would have joined herself to chat with you.

She was a lot more open and trusting about her beliefs as a child but suffered for that with ridicule, disbelief and even being banned by parents from continuing to play with friends when they learned of her/our beliefs.  I’m sure you and others here can relate to that.  So now she is a lot more choosy about who she talks to about this and any perceived knock backs she gets from anyone puts her walls up to some degree again. And I will defend and protect her if that's her choice to do so.

But she has worked well to overcome her self doubt and you’ll be pleased to know though that she continues to go great guns with this, experiencing little ‘wins’ all the time as her knowledge grows with the help of the crystals. Her customers love her and the advice she is able to give them.  But then she is very loveable with or without the crystals.

So thanks again for your input and encouragement if you doubted that it’s there in our hearts.

Let's just say that it is my judgment to condemn you to a nice warm, bubble bath, with a couple of glasses of wine, a lit candle, the scent of lilacs in the air, and some relaxing music of your choice. There's nothing more I want to say here.

Thanks Lionhawk.  Sounds lovely.  I wish the same for you.

I think that about covers it but if you're still wondering where I'm coming from feel free to ask.  I also have to wonder if there's a cultural thing at work to do with our differences.  I've heard it said that Aussies are more open and up front in communication than Americans generally are.  Maybe that's got something to do with it.

Are we OK now?  I love you
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:28 am

This is a follow-up on mudra's preparedness post with regard to stocking food.

The two primary foods we like to keep on hand for emergency storage are rice and oatmeal. One can create a variety of dishes from these. Also nuts and seeds to mix in with them. Nut butters. Bullion, dehydrated soups, beans and lentils. Honey as a sweetener. Canned meat, fish, chicken. Dehydrated fruit and vegetables. Basic spices: pink salt, pepper, cinnamon, cayenne pepper.

We have the Tower Garden for fresh greens.

Make Sushi or Musabi (sticky rice, nori, Marukan Seasoned Rice Vinegar, Nori Fume Furikake Rice Seasoning,
    Aloha Low Sodium Shoyu, even Spam can all be purchased via Amazon.com
    . One thing I enjoyed about living in Hawaii was that one could purchase a spam or chicken (precooked in Teriyaki sauce) Musabi at almost any grocery store. They are filling and delicious.

The perfect rice for making sticky rice! The perfect rice needs the perfect recipe…

rinse the rice very well (until it runs clear) cook it, cool it, and voila.

1/2 cup rice vinegar
    1/4 cup water
    4 tablespoons sugar
    1 teaspoon salt

(This recipe is for 3 cups of uncooked sushi rice!. Cook the rice first...)

You do not need a saucepan! Just mix warm water in a bowl, dissolve in sugar and salt, add the rice vinegar. (ONLY USE RICE VINEGAR!!! Apple or any other vinegar will be too bitter tasting. Rice vinegar is slightly sweet in comparison.)

Pour it over your cooked rice while it is still warm. Mix it well with a wooden spoon or rice paddle.

Next...

Make sushi or Musabi

PAM Musubi treats:

put down a sheet of nori
    put the mold in the center of the nori sheet (can also mold rice cake by hand)
    put in a layer of boiled sushi rice and press down with follower - can sprinkle
    put in a slice of SPAM and press down with follower
    put in another layer of boiled sushi rice and press down with follower
    unmold the rice/SPAM block and wrap the nori around it. and start all over again with the next treat.

Instant Pot
    Sushi rice with SAKE in it, and it's so simple in my Instant Pot (Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer), too! Here's the recipe:

2 cups of Kokouho Rose rice
    2 tbls Sake
    2-1/2 cups of water minus 2 tablespoons of water. (Add 2 tablespoons of Sake to replace the 2 tablespoons of water in your second cup of water)
    1/2 cup Japanese Rice Vinegar (Nakano Natural Rice Vinegar, 12 Ounce)
    1/2 tsp sea salt
    5 tbls sugar

In the Instant Pot:
    1.) Put the rinsed rice into the IP
    2.) Whisk all other ingredients in a small bowl until sugar or Swerve sweetener replacement dissolves.
    3.) Pour mixture over rice & stir.
    4.) Lock the lid, make sure it is set to seal and press the 'rice' button.
    5.) Use quick release and then make sushi!

If not using an Instant Pot, follow the directions on the bag :)

Quick tip: When rice is done cooking, spread it out onto a silicone mat and fan it with a paper plate or hand fan to cool it quickly. This will help it keep it's shine and be less mushy than if it cools down slowly.

* Make rolls with smoked salmon, imitation crab meat, & avocado, then sprinkled with black & white sesame seeds and served with sriracha mayo and a dab of wasabi. Roll it with a bamboo mat that came FREE with Nori Seaweed (Nagai Deluxe Sushi Nori Full Sheet 50 Count + Wel Pac Sushimaki SU BAMBOO MAT 9.5"X9.5"), because the Sushi Bazooka (Sushi bazooka by Sushedo. Sushi Roll making kit [BEST QUALITY ON THE MARKET].

Dip it all in Braggs (Bragg Liquid Aminos, 32 oz) instead of soy sauce because it tastes the same and it makes for such an amazing & healthy meal! One can sometimes mix this rice half and half with brown rice (Lundberg Short Grain Rice, Brown, 32 Ounce) in the same recipe for a healthier twist.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:20 pm

Carol wrote

This is a follow-up on mudra's preparedness post with regard to stocking food.

The two primary foods we like to keep on hand for emergency storage are rice and oatmeal. One can create a variety of dishes from these. Also nuts and seeds to mix in with them. Nut butters. Bullion, dehydrated soups, beans and lentils. Honey as a sweetener. Canned meat, fish, chicken. Dehydrated fruit and vegetables. Basic spices: pink salt, pepper, cinnamon, cayenne pepper.

We have the Tower Garden for fresh greens.

Thank you Carol amongst the items my daughter and I have stock piled are the ones you mention  except for the meat.

That garden tower is wonderful and something one could dream of.
    I may decide myself for something like that at a lower cost. The one you hsve is the Rolls Royce ☺
    You and Vidhya advised the Berkey water filter. I got it now and am so pleased with. Terribly usefull and so easy to use. Thank You.
    Also ordered the Sawyer filter that Swanny recommended.

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:59 pm

mudra, I thought that of the tower garden as well for years - but they do have a monthly payment plan that made it much more affordable. The cucumber is doing really well but the zucchini isn't doing well at all with the hand pollination. We have a number of small cucumbers growing. Will try a bell pepper plant, add more spinach, cilantro and chives. The lettuce, Swiss chard and kale are doing well. The nasturtium plant has gone wild. Hasn't produced any flowers yet so may take that out and give to the deer along with the uncooperative zucchini plant. Next time, edible flowers may go on the top row if at all.

I've wanted to grow food for years here in this area of Oregon but it's next to impossible given that we only have a couple of months where the weather is warm (not a very long growing season unless in a greenhouse) and there there are the deer and grasshoppers. Having this indoors makes all the difference.

Glad you're enjoying your Berkey. We've had one for about 22 years and love it.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:25 pm

Well this has all been very enlightening.  I’ve learned more in the past few weeks about the psychology and motivations of the main posters on this thread than I’ve realized in the many years of posting here.  And I thank you for that.  I can’t help but look back and see how much I’ve grown, expanded my perceptions and matured since I joined here nine years ago.  I know it’s true even if you probably don’t see it haha.

I've been making excuses.  I’m putting the behaviour I’ve been witnessing of late down to the effect of the many illnesses you’ve all listed as I know that if the physical body’s condition is weakened, the emotional and mental body’s defences can be as well.  And you have my genuine sympathy for that, not that I think you’d want or believe it, or like that I said it.  I know I myself can become super sensitive if I’m in pain or really unwell and it’s not a good look for me.   Neutral  

Also, as I said earlier in another post, cultural differences.  All I’ll say about that is that I’m glad I live in Australia where communication is generally more open and offence not taken so easily, although I admit that is changing due to the many different cultures now trying to integrate here, the media and the Internet.

At a broader level, it really does make me question further the value of all that study and meditation that’s been done.  And that’s NOT a personal attack on any one individual here.  It’s a simple and impersonal observation that I’ve been undertaking for many years now (and a reason for joining this forum) about the proponents of the various spiritual pathways and tools available and how it might  benefit and change our basic natures and physical dispositions. Overall I’ve found to my dismay, often, not so much in a truly positive way for the better.

On a more positive note though these studies do seem to bestow an expanded awareness of potential, identity and self-worth (although that can be a problem if one’s ego Is overstimulated in the process … been there, haha), along with more enriching company.  And they are all good things to have as we trudge through this world.

But do any of the pathways help us all stay young, healthy, all-knowing,  truly selfless, and glowing with goodwill?  Rarely.  And I’m sure other factors like DNA and upbringing come into play also when that appears to be the outcome in some. But mainly the consciousness within to begin with.

If anyone feels personally attacked by what I’ve written, I apologize.  But believe me, if I was truly attacking anyone there would be no doubt about it whatsoever.  I really have been ‘playing nice’ here and have bitten my tongue often until I calmed down over the past weeks.  So there is that.   I love you
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:28 am

Its a great post Sanicle but I am finding it quite generalized.

In order to really be able to understand what exactly your point of view is wouldn't it be a good idea for you to come up with specifics ?

Love for You
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:57 am

No, I'm happy with it the way it is thanks Mudra. I love you
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:18 am

Thanks for sharing your POV Sanicle. It's much appreciated.

For myself, I've held back quite a bit in this thread, particularly having been targeted and having read numerous misrepresentations by Andy, put forth about my life, including private info that had been share between the two of us.

Nor was I happy when Andy shared how Brook was preparing a place for him on the other side, his spiritual light was increasing, meaning he was dying. That bit was a stunner. I though he should stay and help humanity. In Andy's situation, it was a choice. He's 61 which is considered middle age these days. There is much of value that he still could share with others. So his wanting to leave seemed selfish given the skills he had and others who are in need.

Next, when he shared info about my evil elder brother and went off on how I was alone to deal with that situation - and where were the members in Mists who should have been there to assist. That really ticked me off. That was ten years ago. Ten. Was Mists even here then?  

I was on the mainland taking care of my mother who was dying of cancer those last 3 months, while spouse was in Hawaii holding down the fort. We were in communication daily. I also had the help of a few friends here.  So his spouting off giving others grief for something they knew nothing about on something so personal - was inappropriate and embarrassing.

I should have just told him to knock it off then. My attempt to do so didn't seem effective.

Later that week, spouse and I had an enlightening reading with Kate asking her about previous karmic connections with family members and concerns about our children. In the reading Kate mentioned to my utter surprise that I was an angelic. Kate also stated to take everything she had to say with a grain of salt. Spouse said he had a salt shaker. We enjoyed our reading with Kate. The bit that brought me the most closure, regarding my mom's death, was her reincarnation as my grand niece. That made me happy. She wasted her life not loving her grandchildren / great grandchildren and ends up becoming one of them. How cool is that?

Andy never knew about being my being an angelic until I had privately shared that with him what Kate said. What I found ironic was how I had always thought spouse was the angelic. Especially given how I found the word 'angle' surrounding spouse's name numerous time in the Bible Code software I had obtained from Israel back in 2001. He also did Hospice work as an RN for the past 7 years. All his patients thought him an angel as well. So it appeared I had it backwards which gave me a laugh.

What Kate share with me about Andy was a close past life connection (she never identified what it was (I didn't ask), nor that he was an angelic, or that we were angelics together). She also mentioned that I had a spiritual contract with him to help him when he passes over as this is work I've done in the past, not that he had any spiritual contract with me.

You can imagine my surprise as to what Andy did next, dropping cryptic hints in the thread where I was suppose to remember a past life as an angelic, with him, who didn't forgive him because he took off on a mission. Really?

That wasn't my memory, wasn't something Kate identified in our session, or something that would be true for me when it came to forgiveness. Especially due to personal experiences tapping into the higher spiritual dimensions where the predominate emotions is love. Negative emotions don't exist there - nor does ego. Yet, I'm chastised and put down because I supposedly don't remember Andy's confabulation? And then, somehow, some entity he's in contact with, also does a put down because of our "egos". Does this mean that Andy doesn't have an ego? What about all of his projections onto me? How is that suppose to fly?

What about his emotional state - the mood swings? Where is that coming from? Is it all due to the loss of Brook, or is it related to perhaps something else related to his health? Didn't he decide not to take his vitamins? What about his diabetes? Is he taking any meds to keep it under control, or did he decide let monitoring his health go too? Wouldn't that hasten a death due organ failure? Wouldn't a chemical imbalance also impact his rational though process and affect his moods?

All is all, I'm not happy about what has transpired here and I'm sure you learned a lot Sanicle.

FYI, prior to Andy's posts about angelics ended up posted in this thread, he privately emailed his phone number. Only his number, nothing else. I responded asking what he wanted to talk about. He did not respond back. Then came his cryptic posts.

It would be hard to forget the bit about he would stay if I filled in the missing chapter. This goes back to my earlier assessment about choice.

For obvious reasons I backed off. He had the opportunity to let me know what he wanted to share privately and chose do go public. My response was to share examples of how others who are close to us get through grief and illness.

Sad outcome because in the end he lost my trust.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha on Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:39 am

Sanicle. I concur with every word you wrote. It was a well considered post. I have enjoyed your wisdom here in the mists. I can only hope the famous ozzie mantra "She'll be right mate" continues to hold true. Your current political classes certainly are not 'good as gold'.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:00 am

St Louis scientists cure diabetes in mice in just two weeks using converted human cells to produce insulin, giving hope to 400 million people / Researchers successfully converted enough human cells into the kind that produce the insulin hormone needed to combat diabetes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8059723/St-Louis-scientists-cure-diabetes-mice-just-two-weeks-using-converted-human-cells.html

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:46 am

Carol wrote:Thanks for sharing your POV Sanicle. It's much appreciated.

For myself, I've held back quite a bit in this thread, particularly having been targeted and having read numerous misrepresentations by Andy, put forth about my life, including private info that had been share between the two of us.

Nor was I happy when Andy shared how Brook was preparing a place for him on the other side, his spiritual light was increasing, meaning he was dying. That bit was a stunner. I though he should stay and help humanity. In Andy's situation, it was a choice. He's 61 which is considered middle age these days. There is much of value that he still could share with others. So his wanting to leave seemed selfish given the skills he had and others who are in need.

Next, when he shared info about my evil elder brother and went off on how I was alone to deal with that situation - and where were the members in Mists who should have been there to assist. That really ticked me off. That was ten years ago. Ten. Was Mists even here then?  

I was on the mainland taking care of my mother who was dying of cancer those last 3 months, while spouse was in Hawaii holding down the fort. We were in communication daily. I also had the help of a few friends here.  So his spouting off giving others grief for something they knew nothing about on something so personal - was inappropriate and embarrassing.

I should have just told him to knock it off then. My attempt to do so didn't seem effective.

Later that week, spouse and I had an enlightening reading with Kate asking her about previous karmic connections with family members and concerns about our children. In the reading Kate mentioned to my utter surprise that I was an angelic. Kate also stated to take everything she had to say with a grain of salt. Spouse said he had a salt shaker. We enjoyed our reading with Kate. The bit that brought me the most closure, regarding my mom's death, was her reincarnation as my grand niece. That made me happy. She wasted her life not loving her grandchildren / great grandchildren and ends up becoming one of them. How cool is that?

Andy never knew about being my being an angelic until I had privately shared that with him what Kate said. What I found ironic was how I had always thought spouse was the angelic. Especially given how I found the word 'angle' surrounding spouse's name numerous time in the Bible Code software I had obtained from Israel back in 2001. He also did Hospice work as an RN for the past 7 years. All his patients thought him an angel as well. So it appeared I had it backwards which gave me a laugh.

What Kate share with me about Andy was a close past life connection (she never identified what it was (I didn't ask), nor that he was an angelic, or that we were angelics together). She also mentioned that I had a spiritual contract with him to help him when he passes over as this is work I've done in the past, not that he had any spiritual contract with me.

You can imagine my surprise as to what Andy did next, dropping cryptic hints in the thread where I was suppose to remember a past life as an angelic, with him, who didn't forgive him because he took off on a mission. Really?

That wasn't my memory, wasn't something Kate identified in our session, or something that would be true for me when it came to forgiveness. Especially due to personal experiences tapping into the higher spiritual dimensions where the predominate emotions is love. Negative emotions don't exist there - nor does ego. Yet, I'm chastised and put down because I supposedly don't remember Andy's confabulation? And then, somehow, some entity he's in contact with, also does a put down because of our "egos". Does this mean that Andy doesn't have an ego? What about all of his projections onto me? How is that suppose to fly?

What about his emotional state - the mood swings? Where is that coming from? Is it all due to the loss of Brook, or is it related to perhaps something else related to his health? Didn't he decide not to take his vitamins? What about his diabetes? Is he taking any meds to keep it under control, or did he decide let monitoring his health go too? Wouldn't that hasten a death due organ failure? Wouldn't a chemical imbalance also impact his rational though process and affect his moods?

All is all, I'm not happy about what has transpired here and I'm sure you learned a lot Sanicle.

FYI, prior to Andy's posts about angelics ended up posted in this thread, he privately emailed his phone number. Only his number, nothing else. I responded asking what he wanted to talk about. He did not respond back. Then came his cryptic posts.

It would be hard to forget the bit about he would stay if I filled in the missing chapter. This goes back to my earlier assessment about choice.

For obvious reasons I backed off. He had the opportunity to let me know what he wanted to share privately and chose do go public. My response was to share examples of how others who are close to us get through grief and illness.

Sad outcome because in the end he lost my trust.

Thank you sooo much for your response Carol. I thought I might get put in the naughty corner for it to be honest. Neutral

I'm so glad you understand where I'm coming from and I feel, and have felt, your pain in all this. I truly do. I also think it's a shame that you've felt the need to reveal so much that is so personal due to what's been going on. Not easy. Crying or Very sad

Many, many Hugs for you and I'm glad at least some good has come out of it for you with your time with Kate, learning what you did. Thubs Up

That's wonderful news about the diabetes too. That will help soooo many. cheers
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:55 am

Vidya Moksha wrote: Sanicle. I concur with every word you wrote. It was a well considered post. I have enjoyed your wisdom here in the mists. I can only hope the famous ozzie mantra "She'll be right mate" continues to hold true. Your current political classes certainly are not 'good as gold'.

Thanks Vidya. I was hoping/had a feeling you'd know where I was coming from. The pat on the back is truly appreciated coming from you. I always enjoy reading the wisdom in your posts too. Hugs

And politics. Aaaaah!! I always think it's a shame we only get to choose from those that put themselves up for the job and then, here, they change it on us anyway by sacking who we choose. Razz I think there's probably a few countries in the world who are embarrassed by their elected leaders these days, but I'm guessing it's probably worse for those who don't get a choice at all. Oh well. Such is life. Rolling Eyes
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:05 am

Sanicle wrote:No, I'm happy with it the way it is thanks Mudra.   I love you

No problem my dear. Its just if  any ideas crossed your mind about me , I would rather have you share them clearly with me  you know I love you

Love from me
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:10 am

Lionhawk . . . . please, please take care of yourself. Flowers
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:21 am

mudra wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:No, I'm happy with it the way it is thanks Mudra.   I love you

No problem my dear. Its just if  any ideas crossed your mind about me , I would rather have you share them clearly with me  you know  I love you

Love from me

No Mudra. I truly don't want to get into personal stuff. I think there's been enough of that here and look at the trouble it's caused. Neutral

Hugs
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:43 pm

Carol thank you for bringing some light on what went on behind the scene.
    Slowly the puzzle is falling into place.

When human emotions and reactions enter a conversation as its been the case here this can be confusing.

I mentioned earlier on this thread that talking about ones case (the sum total of human emotions and reactions ) and specially past lives is liable to open a can of worms. Unless you have someone in front of you that is truly gifted in listening without interference things can go quite awry. Past lives are a private matter in my humble opinion and certainly no subject to enforce on another. Its sacred ground point ! And so is one's case. If you confide to someone its your responsability to trust who you are talking to and  the other's responsability to create that safe unbreachable space for you.

Because this has been violated here a lot of pain was caused to our captain which is really unfortunate. I hope you will recover from these wounds. Let this be a lesson.
    I think you expected a lot of Andy regarding what he could bring to the Mists and our readers.
    He brought us what he could and what he is willing to.

My advice don't expect too much of people you may be disappointed and don't put them on a pedestal either.
    In that way you won't open yourself to bad surprises.
    My moto goes " no expectations, no desires, no dependance on anyone or anything "
    But rather freely  given exchange and independance.

I woulld not like to be in the Mists because I am obliged to.
    What I give here is free as it is with you . You dedication here deserves a big applause.
    Without you the Mists would be dead I believe.You are this place's Heart.

I remember the time when you were away from the forum for a while.
    I made a point of filling the gap this left by posting here everyday.No need to say your return
    here was so appreciated by me  cheers  

It would really help to have more posters rather then counting always on the few of us their
    research.

I  really love Vidhya, Swanny posting here again. Thank you friends.  Flowers
    Sanicle if I am right somewhere on the Bridgeway you said to LionHawk you were coming here to read what he had to share.I hope you stay with us my friend. I enjoyed your earlier posts. You too have been a great contributor here  Flowers

Some people left the Mists and we did let them go Carol.
    Mercuriel is the one that invited me here way back then.
    I never thought he would leave although I completely understood he needed a time to recover from his loss.I miss him here everyday but so it is.
    People have their reasons that I should respect.
    So be it.

The Karen

Love for You
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:54 pm

Sanicle wrote: No Mudra. I truly don't want to get into personal stuff. I think there's been enough of that here and look at the trouble it's caused.

Fair enough Sanicle Cheerful  you are right this is the reason I tried to strictly stick to what was concerning me in this thread without interference with what concerned others.

Love for You
    mudra
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk on Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:06 pm

I am sincerely sorry!

I'm speechless.

Anyone else?

Flowers
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:07 am

Lionhawk wrote:I am sincerely sorry!

I'm speechless.

Anyone else?

Flowers

No, not speechless Andy.

Its more sadness that I feel crossing my Heart in the last few days.

This too will pass.
    I'll let it go.

Love for you
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:55 am

Yes, the revelation that we can't trust our 'spirit friends' can be brutal.  Doubly so if we the lose the trust of loved ones as a result of listening to them.

Don't let them keep you down Lionhawk.  I believe they've been tricking the best of us for millennia like this.

Maybe you, Carol and Kate had a contract to help you learn this at this point in time too.  Better to know than not, yes? Now you can deal with them. Luke

Hugs
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:33 pm

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 38 Not-seeing-the-trees-for-the-wood-327877

A few additional thoughts I had not shared yet.

LionHawk the idea of Samadhi is completely unreal to the western world and the subject of death so much surrounded by charge that it has become taboo to speak about it.

Would you have spoken in front of a versed eastern audience or an assembly of shamans the reaction may well have been otherwise.

So when you first decided to introduce  the subject of  Sacred Light to us.How you were experiencing its rise in you , understanding thereby your time in this earthy vessel was coming to a close, you took a risk.

You took the risk of announcing it without prior assessing if people would be ready to hear what you had to say.

I don't know about the others as they didn't not say a word but one of us at least , Carol , was not prepared to accept your announcement and rejected it strongly and repeatedly.

You seemed to diverge completely none of you finding a place of agreement with the other.

Your attempt  to go back track in order to make sense of the situation only accumulated more misunderstanding , desperate incomprehensible measures leading to nowhere rather than Now Here.

And yet look carefully at one another you two cherish and are moved by spiritual freedom. For both of you this is paramount. But each of you understands it differently at this stage missing the whole picture.

For Carol at this stage spiritual freedom is acquired through a life of dedication and service to others. This is clearly her motor in this life.She feels she has something to bring to humanity and she puts all her Heart into it. For her there is no other way to spiritual salvation.

For you things have evolved in such a way that service to others through  human incarnation is no longer necessary. You understand something else is waiting for you on a new echelon of evolution and you are willing to go there.

Different approaches both valuable although seeming so different.

Know you are part of a same mighty tree but both of you embody a different part of it.
    All parts of the tree equally important, all have their role to play from roots to leaves, from Spring to Winter.

Because one of you is feeding the tree from its roots is no reason discarding the other whose leaves are preparing for a fruit to be

We are all somewhere on that tree as a matter of fact.
    And when a leaf falls of the tree she understands a cycle is completed and a new one begins. Eventually all leaves will fall in their own time at that own pace only to transform in rich soil
    for micro organisms and life to grow.

Love for you
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:34 pm