tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+23
firefly
Luminari
lindabaker
Sanicle
arctourist
malletzky
icecold
sabina
TRANCOSO
Floyd
Jenetta
investigator
ClearWater
bran
devakas
Brook
Raven
Mercuriel
Anchor
mudra
Lionhawk
orthodoxymoron
Carol
27 posters

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Empty Re: Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:14 pm

I just realized that my role might be to be both friend and foe to just about everyone. My detachment and questioning might make me appear to be a two-faced, backstabbing SOB - where I'm really friendly one minute - and the next minute I'm asking questions as though it were the Watergate or Iran/Contra Hearings. There's a cancer growing on the human race. Everyone's involved with the Queen of Heaven / God of This World! I am not a potted plant! This is sort of a lonely and thankless road - especially if it is taken to it's logical conclusion. I might be the Best Buddy and the Worst Enemy of Everyone. People like that tend to get crucified - right? Can someone be too good and too honest? We might say 'No' - but down deep, the answer is 'Yes' - isn't it? Be honest..

I am still interested in archangel activity throughout the history of the universe - and especially during the past one million years. I still don't think we are being told the real story of why history has been what it is. I am pretty much disgusted with things. I'm tired of my life being an open-book to every Tom, Dick, and Harry with a badge. I think I may internalize this tempest in a teapot. I really don't wish to beg. I do wish to engage in rational and honest conversation with those who really know what the hell is going on - but I don't see this happening anytime soon - so I am probably best-off not talking about the contents of this thread - anywhere. The less said - the better. Right? Anything I say or post - has, can, and will be used against me in who knows what sort of tribunals? I have been distracted from important things on the home front - and this needs to change. I continue to wish for things to work out well for everyone - everywhere - but I don't seem to be pushy and loud enough to make this happen. It's all about wheeling and dealing - being fast and loud - and throwing your weight around. Right? I think I'm beginning to understand why Jesus wept...

Who are the archangels presently? What have they been doing throughout history? Are they warriors? I thought Michael was associated with Jesus - but most of the Michael images contain swords. But did Jesus say that he had not come to bring peace - but a sword? Are we dealing with battling archangels? Is there a peaceful archangel in the house? I am highly conflicted! Are the archangels presently inhabiting physical bodies? If so, what kind of bodies? How would one recognize an archangel if they saw one? Can an archangel cease to exist? Are one or more archangels facing demotion and/or annihilation presently? Can a fallen archangel be properly reformed and restored? What does 'fallen' really mean? What does 'regressive' really mean? Where art thou, Lucifer? Where art thou, Gabriel? Where are thou, Michael?

I stand by everything I have said on the internet and the telephone. But I realize that, because I don't know the whole story, I might be wrong about 90% of what I have hinted-at, and stated boldly. I continue to at least try to be a reasonable person. Now I'm going to get on with my dull and boring life, in sackcloth and ashes, and try to exercise some personal governance, so as to be more acceptable to the finer and more refined types, at some future point in time. Namaste and Good-Day!
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Archangel_zadkiel_by_dreamstoneNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 AngelmichaelNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 ArchangelPortrait1Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 UrielmosaicNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Archangel_metatron_fullNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Archangel_Michael1Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Arch-angel-gabrielNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 ArchangelNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Archangels

Mercuriel Replied:

At the beginning of this System (Nebadon) the Sovereign placed in charge of It was called Christ Michael - A Creator Son and part of the Descendancy into Matter. He was mated with a Mother Spirit and They took over the Administration of this System as Co-ordinate representations of Prime Creator - In Matter - For Our System.

Now before Christ Michael could be given full Sovereignty over the System of Nebadon - He was required to have Seven Dispensations of Fragmentation so as to come to know through Being - The Lifeforms that He and the Mother Spirit were to nurture in the Ascendancy back to First Source and Center of All Things.

These Dispensations / Fragmentations came in the following Forms...

A Life as an Archangelic > Archangel Michael...

A Life as a Mechizedek > The Melchizedek rumored to have instructed Enoch. These Beings are also the Teachers of the Lanonandeks and the Verondadeks...

A Life as a Morontial (Between Spirit and Matter - 5D & 6D).

A Life as a Mortal - Yeshua Ben Joseph Al Mashayah...

A Life as a Verondadek - A Lifeform in the Descendancy (6D) - Teachers to the Ascended as They move through the Higher Schools or Realms...

A Life as a Lanonandek - Another Lifeform in the Descendancy (6D & 7D). Lucifer and Satan were Two Sons of the Primary Order within this Group of Lifeforms...

And a Life as a Midwayer - Assistant to the Mortal and Nature. This is a Group of Lifeforms that resides between the 4th and 5th Dimensions.

Now once Christ Michael had accomplished all of these Dispensations / Fragmentations / Incarnations - He was then given Vice-Regency and Sovereignty over the System of Nebadon by Prime Creator - Through this Universe's Seventh Master Spirit - The Co-ordinate of Prime Creator as It moves into Matter in this specific Superuniverse...

As Fragmentation is the norm in Co-ordinate Representation - All Beings under Christ Michael are Co-ordinates of Him and the Mother Spirit and conversely - All Creator Sons and Mother Spirits are Co-ordinates of the Seventh Master Spirit - And Hence a Co-odinate Representation of Prime Creator in this particular Superuniverse.

That should get some wheels turning...

BTW just to finish the thought - When Christ Michael Incarnated as Yeshua - Archangel Gabriel was placed in Charge as Proxy until He'd returned from that Dispensation...

Archangel Gabriel is under and directly Co-ordinate to Christ Michael and the Mother Spirit at the next level towards Us. This is why He was placed in Charge as Proxy during that Dispensation - Being First Son of Christ Michael and the Mother Spirit.

For the most part though when Christ Michael and the Mother Spirit are in normal attendance - Gabriel is then Head of the Angelic Host for Christ Michael and the Mother Spirit in this System of Nebadon (Better known as The Milky Way)...

orthodoxymoron replied:

Thank-you Mercuriel. The above information was most interesting. I keep thinking of reincarnating archangels, in the form of Isis and Horus, or Lucifer and Michael. I keep thinking of Gabriel looking on in disgust and condemnation - ready to end the madness with terrible finality - and not without some justification. I hate to spout off speculation - and not know what I'm talking about - but I really do want to know. I keep thinking that the human race is about to receive a great, big "GAME OVER". I'm watching a very interesting episode of 'Dr. Who' titled 'Frontier in Space' from the mid-70's. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85xOQNThwYo&feature=related I keep thinking of the Doctor as being sort of a Michael-figure - and the Madame President as being sort of a Lucifer-figure. I'm not sure exactly why. Reviewing this thread might give some clues as to why I might think this way. I'm really going to try to wind this thing down - and mostly edit this thread - and maybe add some pictures and illustrations. I just started reading 'The Secret Plot to Make Ted Kennedy President' by Geoff Shepard - and 'Taking on the System' by Markos Moulitsas Zuniga. I am continuing reading 'The Jesuits', 'The Keys of This Blood', and 'Windswept House' by Malachi Martin. That ought to keep me out of trouble - for a while.

OK - I just read your post Mercuriel - and I'm back in trouble already. I have kept thinking of Lucifer as being the Mary-figure - secretly running the Roman Catholic Church. Of course, this has been speculation, but when one keeps getting lied-to, what are they supposed to do? So, according to what you just said, Gabriel might be most closely represented by the Madame President in the above-linked 'Dr. Who' episode - and as being the Mary-figure running the church (and not necessarily the pure Mother of Christ). Consider again, this clip from 'V'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quAHxyD3KLc I get the picture of Lucifer being a behind the scenes adventurer, wheeler-dealer - who is very smart, smooth, and brave - but who can be very temperamental, sinister, and violent. I see Michael as being very good and refined - but not being BadAss like Gabriel and Lucifer. I continue to see three archangels in conflict with each other. I could be very, very wrong. Every time I post something - I feel torn-up inside - and again, I neglect important things on the home-front - and I pay a very high price for this.

Could Gabriel and Lucifer really be two sides of the same coin? We? Might Michael be a prisoner/hostage of Gabriel/Lucifer? Original Hostage Michael? Front Man Michael? Gabriel/Lucifer in place of Michael/Christ - or Anti-Christ? The Roman Catholic Church might've had to deal with more problems than we can possibly imagine. Who Really ordered that Christians (including women and children) be eaten by lions in the Colliseum? Who really ordered the Crusades and Inquistion? Who really ordered the wars and terrorist events of at least the last 2,000 years? Who really ordered the Kennedy Assasinations? Who really ordered 9/11? Might they all have been ordered by the same being or beings? Think about THAT!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6eTbhHE0jM

One more time:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7O7UZxipM
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niFvBJxJEtM&playnext=1&list=PL5E0B20F2092053D7
    3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3A6_blpqpU
    4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyKy8_sF4xY
    5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeGhFrC9o6c
    6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5ahqWiiUas
    7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6KNRQSWeKc
    8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYTTRoo0ukc&feature=related
    9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kch-ZeRrM0&feature=related
    10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-iFlfIcyKM
    11. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-NLQswlYJg&NR=1
    12. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkK7HXfi9WQ&NR=1
    13. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzfeQJQmKvg&feature=related

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 V-annaNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Ra1

THE WALL OF SHAME: CHRISTIANITY HONORING JESUS CHRIST? DOES THE FOLLOWING REPRESENT THE WILL AND ORDERS OF GABRIEL/LUCIFER? WHO HAS REALLY BEEN THE HEAD OF THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH FOR 2,000 YEARS? TIME FOR A CHANGE? WHAT WOULD MICHAEL/HORUS/JESUS SAY?
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 CrucifixNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Crucifix_500Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 CrucifixNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 CrucifixNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Giotto_crucifixNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 TomasoOrnateCrucifix30ES586Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Cj_X213_Sterling_Silver_Rosary_CrucifixNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 CrucifixNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 CrucifixNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Crucifix-fullNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 CrucifixNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Men-s-9ct-gold-crucifixNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Crucifix%20661Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Crucifix-singleNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 2013crucifixNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 32220%5B1%5DNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Bent-crucifix-cc-odoyle81Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Card-_84-crucifix-frontNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 McrcrucifixmNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Icon%20CrucifixNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Brunelleschi_CrucifixNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 CrucifixNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Wgart_-art-l-lorenzo-monaco-crucifixNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 CrucifixNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Cj_X228_Sterling_Silver_Rosary_CrucifixNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Crucifix-460_1217018cNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 28227Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Crucifix-by-R_Lloyd_MingNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Enamel%20crucifix%20necklace%2038509Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Small_crucifixNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Sandamiano2Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Crucifix-4887-midNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 TwoTone8inOliveWoodCrucifix35GLC818Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Master-of-san-francesco-bardi-crucifix-with-scenes-from-calvaryNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Crucifix-in-woods-nearbyNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 13%20CIMABUE%20CRUCIFIXNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 CrucifixNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Scars-of-the-Crucifix-B00015HSLS-LNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 CrucifixNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 UnnamedCrucifixNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Bent_crossNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Pope-Benedict-XVI_8Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Pope-john-paul-2Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Pope-john-paul-ii-mahto-hogueNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Mass-4%255B1%255DNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Christ-on-the-cross

9.5 Theses:

1. Replace Canon Law with the Teachings of Jesus.

2. Institute a Modified Latin Mass (with no communion - emphasizing the remembrance of Christ and His Teachings - rather than His Sacrifice) - offering Masses seven days a week - with no preference regarding the day or days of attendance.

3. Base All Homilies, Theology, and Ritual Upon the Teachings of Jesus.

4. Eliminate Penance and Confession (replacing both with psychological and spiritual counseling).

5. Allow Women to be Priests and Popes.

6. Allow Priests to Marry and Popes to Marry (and eliminate all blasphemous titles).

7. Eliminate Most Crucifixes (The bloody, dying, and mostly naked Jesus should not be paraded and displayed. Remove most and clothe most of the rest. Obviously, stained-glass windows, and such, should mostly be left alone).

8. Be Completely Honest Regarding the History of the Church, the World, the Solar System, the Galaxy, and the Universe.

9. Institute a Program of Responsible Reproduction (lifting the ban on birth-control).

9.5. Base Civil and Church Governance on the U.S. Constitution.

ORTHODOXYMORON GUIDESTONE:

1. BASE THIS SOLAR SYSTEM UPON RESPONSIBILITY AND THE U.S. CONSTITUTION.

2. MAINTAIN AN EARTH HUMAN POPULATION OF FOUR BILLION (TWO BILLION SURFACE - TWO BILLION SUBSURFACE) AND FOUR BILLION THROUGHOUT THE REST OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM (MOSTLY SUBSURFACE).

3. BASE PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND SPIRITUAL HEALTH UPON PREVENTION.

4. MAINTAIN A PRISTINE ENVIRONMENT.

5. USE ELECTRICAL POWER FOR NEARLY EVERYTHING, AND UTILIZE MAGNETO-LEVITON TRAINS FOR MOST GLOBAL TRANSPORTATION.

Matthew 5: 1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set , his disciples came unto him: 2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying , 3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 4 Blessed are they that mourn : for they shall be comforted . 5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. 6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled . 7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy . 8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. 9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. 10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 Blessed are ye , when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely , for my sake . 12 Rejoice , and be exceeding glad : for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. 13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour , wherewith shall it be salted ? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. 14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid . 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. 17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy , but to fulfil . 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass , one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled . 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. 21 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill ; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say , Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. 23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; 24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way ; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

25 Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison. 26 Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing. 27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery : 28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. 29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out , and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish , and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. 30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off , and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish , and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. 31 It hath been said , Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement: 32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery : and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery . 33 Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself , but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths: 34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne: 35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool : neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King. 36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black. 37 But let your communication be , Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil. 38 Ye have heard that it hath been said , An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: 39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40 And if any man will sue thee at the law , and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also. 41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. 42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away . 43 Ye have heard that it hath been said , Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye ? do not even the publicans the same? 47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? 48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Matthew 6: 1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. 2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth : 4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly . 5 And when thou prayest , thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you , They have their reward. 6 But thou, when thou prayest , enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly . 7 But when ye pray , use not vain repetitions , as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. 9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 10 Thy kingdom come . Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. 11 Give us this day our daily bread. 12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. 14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: 15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. 16 Moreover when ye fast , be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast . Verily I say unto you , They have their reward. 17 But thou, when thou fastest , anoint thine head, and wash thy face; 18 That thou appear not unto men to fast , but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly . 19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt , and where thieves break through and steal : 20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt , and where thieves do not break through nor steal : 21 For where your treasure is , there will your heart be also. 22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. 23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness! 24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. 25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat , or what ye shall drink ; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on . Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? 26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap , nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? 27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? 28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow ; they toil not, neither do they spin : 29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is , and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? 31 Therefore take no thought , saying , What shall we eat ? or, What shall we drink ? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed ? 32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek :) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Matthew 7: 1 Judge not, that ye be not judged . 2 For with what judgment ye judge , ye shall be judged : and with what measure ye mete , it shall be measured to you again . 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold , a beam is in thine own eye? 5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. 6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. 7 Ask , and it shall be given you; seek , and ye shall find ; knock , and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth ; and he that seeketh findeth ; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened . 9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? 10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? 11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him? 12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. 13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat : 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. 15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits . Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down , and cast into the fire. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them , I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25 And the rain descended , and the floods came , and the winds blew , and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27 And the rain descended , and the floods came , and the winds blew , and beat upon that house; and it fell : and great was the fall of it.
    28 And it came to pass , when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine: 29 For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

The church's one foundation 'tis Jesus Christ her Lord! Are the Teachings of Jesus first and foremost in your church? If not, why not? Who's church is it, anyway? Are most, if not all, sermons preached from the words of Christ? If not, why not? Ask the hard questions. Get to the bottom of this thing! The answer seems to be blowing in the wind…judging from all of the hot air you are likely to encounter…

It’s sort of like inviting a living President of the United States to a meeting of “supporters” and then seating him at the rear of the auditorium, and having other people give their speeches praising the name of the President, but without asking the President to be the keynote speaker! The name of Jesus gets praised to highest heaven, but the words of Jesus are often figuratively seated at the back of the church! How rude! Was it something He said?

Is Christianity the Teachings of Jesus believed and lived…or is it a ritualized religion about Jesus…paying little attention to what the Second Person of the Trinity actually said?! I have sometimes gotten the impression that Christians feel that Jesus’ place is on the cross on the wall of the church. But that the important business of doctrine is best left to Moses, Paul and the theologians! Jesus is expected to be seen, but not heard, and certainly not obeyed! In fact, Jesus is supposed to obey US when we pray for something!

Every sermon should be preached from the Teachings of Jesus! But context is important! The Old Testament is contextual, but not normative. Acts to Revelation is likewise contextual, but does not have veto power over the words of Jesus Christ! The Apostle Paul is not the Fourth Person of the Godhead! Sorry Paul!

The following is an exchange between me and a New Testament theologian:

Me: There is a problem here! The Red-Letter Teachings of Jesus Christ take a back seat to Paul! Christianity needs to repent, and resurrect the words of Christ, and make them first and foremost! I have decided to follow Jesus!

Response: Christ should always be given precedence over Paul. However, until Pentecost the full meaning of Christ's sayings could not be perceived. The Holy Spirit confronted Paul and led him into a unique ministry of interpretation and explanation. Because of his training it was given to Paul to explain what the atonement meant. This could not be done until after the atonement was made, i.e., until after Christ died. The primary enquiry of all intelligent souls is, 'How can I be right with my Creator?' It is only Paul who fully spells out the way with its root and its fruit. The great tragedy of even modern evangelicals is that salvation in its historical and objective senses is too often obscured. A closer attention to the writings of Paul could prevent this tragic loss.

Me: Thank-you for your thoughtful answer. But it is a classic example of "the Teachings of Jesus are lacking." I get the picture of someone who is befuddled (Jesus), and needs help with this and that from their attendant (Paul). Did the 2nd person of the Trinity not say everything of importance that needed to be said? Did He need someone to clean up after Him, and set the record straight?

Response: It is the Holy Spirit who decided that the teachings of Christ needed to be supplemented and therefore our NT does not stop at John 21. It doesn't detract from what Jesus said at all. May I recommend you compare what you can find about the meaning of the Cross from the Gospels with what you can find in the later books inspired by the Spirit of Christ.

The following is a different response by another theologian to essentially the same comment:

"Thank-you for your observations. You could have added that in the creeds of the Church, starting with the Apostle’s Creed, the only mention of the historical Jesus is that he died. Zero reference to anything he taught. We need the teaching of the man and not all this rubbish taught about the man. Your suggestion is so simple, so powerful. Do it!"

Well, I tried to do it - but they shut-down my website! http://redletterchurch.net/

Very few of you (only a dozen) have chosen to talk to me about Solar System Governance. I have tried to consider a lot of different possibilities - and I continue to have an open mind. But if no one really seems to be interested in the subject - what conclusions should I draw from this? Do you all really not want freedom? Do you really wish to be aristocratically or theocratically ruled? Do you really want a dictator - benevolent or otherwise - human or otherwise? I really wish to do that which is genuinely in everyone's best interest. But I feel pretty much rejected, at this point. I guess I shouldn't feel bad. The words of Jesus have been rejected for 2,000 years - and continue to be rejected. I certainly hope everyone gets what they want - and that no one is disappointed. Once again, the bottom-line is that I would like for things to work out well for all concerned - if that is at all possible. At this point, I don't really have an enemies list. I even have hope for those who are supposed to be my arch-enemies. I even have hope for myself. I obviously believe in justice - but I do not believe in cruel and unusual punishment. On the other hand, there may be thousands of years of some very negative karmic debt to deal with - some of which might be my own. I don't know what to do. I just want to do the right thing - whatever that is. I might even negotiate with the most dangerous beings, if I knew that I wouldn't be lured into their web, and eaten alive. It seems as though we really need to look into antiquity, to understand what is really going on in this solar system. Atlantis, Babylon, Egypt, Greece, and Rome may have more to do with our modern lives than we think. Take a long, hard look at the City States. This may be the generation who really needs to understand who we really are, and where we have really been - so as to be able to take the most rational next step - even if it is a painful step.

Consider the 94th Psalm. It might be later than we think. Choose wisely. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFrKUk5lwmE&feature=related

1 O LORD God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself. 2 Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud. 3 LORD, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph ? 4 How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves? 5 They break in pieces thy people, O LORD, and afflict thine heritage. 6 They slay the widow and the stranger, and murder the fatherless. 7 Yet they say , The LORD shall not see , neither shall the God of Jacob regard it. 8 Understand , ye brutish among the people: and ye fools, when will ye be wise ? 9 He that planted the ear, shall he not hear ? he that formed the eye, shall he not see ? 10 He that chastiseth the heathen, shall not he correct ? he that teacheth man knowledge, shall not he know? 11 The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity. 12 Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest , O LORD, and teachest him out of thy law; 13 That thou mayest give him rest from the days of adversity, until the pit be digged for the wicked. 14 For the LORD will not cast off his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance. 15 But judgment shall return unto righteousness: and all the upright in heart shall follow it. 16 Who will rise up for me against the evildoers ? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity? 17 Unless the LORD had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence. 18 When I said , My foot slippeth ; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up . 19 In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul. 20 Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law? 21 They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood. 22 But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge. 23 And he shall bring upon them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; yea, the LORD our God shall cut them off.
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 733758Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 1Archangel_MichaelNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Archangel

The more responsible the human race becomes - the less of a top-heavy governmental structure will be required. Responsibility = Freedom. Irresponsibility = Prison. I have made a proposal, in general terms, and those who are highly competent would need to refine it. I am presently fantasizing about a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System - centered in the Vatican - believe it, or not! Try reading 'The Four Gospels', 'The Federalist Papers', 'The Anti-Federalist Papers', 'The Keys of This Blood', and 'The Jesuits' - at the same time - while listening to Latin Masses - and attempt an integration. This is more of a monumental effort than you might think. We are really in the middle of a spiritual war. This has been going on for thousands of years - and it seems to be intensifying. I can understand the rational for theocracy - and democracy. Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom seems to be a reasonable middle-ground. This universe might have a more rocky past than we think. Things might be difficult throughout the universe. I don't know. I'm simply trying to envision the most rational next step. Again - I am not shaking my fist at the Creator God of the Universe. I am shaking my fist at the God of This World. "Let My People Go!" I am shaking as I contemplate the fate of the Human Race - and those who have sought to enslave and exterminate the Human Race. The End is Near. The Beginning is Near.

What would the Teachings of Jesus, the U.S. Constitution, and the Modified Latin Mass look like in an Integrated Canon Law Format? You know - the language and style of the traditional church - applied to the content of these three items. Consider the Founding Documents of the United States of the Solar System - with the language and dignity of the Roman Catholic Church. Do you see my point? I guess I'm leaning more toward 'Dignified and Proper, Reverence and Awe, Pomp and Circumstance' - than 'I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy and Jesus is My Buddy'. Again - do you see my point? If the Roman Catholic Church essentially rules the world (overtly and covertly) - rather than simply being a religious and spiritual institution - shouldn't it have a Constitutional Representative Governmental Structure? Should so much power be concentrated in the hands of so few - who mostly deliberate in secret? I'm sort of trying to bring the whole Secret Government out into the open - and then refine it and purify it - with the highest standards of ethics and organization. I don't really know what I'm digging up - but I'm certainly not the only one digging - and I'm mostly observing what others have dug up! Anyway, I will continue to contemplate a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System - in the context of the Roman Catholic Church. Don't take this as my final answer. I just think we need to carefully consider the possibility of an integration. The world may be literally turning upside down - and we need to preemptively consider all of the reasonable possibilities - before things get REALLY bad. There is so much REALLY bad history - both secular and sacred - onworld and offworld. The potential for the extermination of the Human Race - as we know it - seems to be a very real and present danger. The major players and major issues continue to remain illusive - to me, anyway - and this REALLY TROUBLES ME. I seem to be facing the end of the world - without knowing the full story. This seems VERY wrong to me. Come - let us REASON together. I am becoming sadder and sadder - each and every day - to the point that life seems much less attractive than it used to be. Can I really handle the truth of our predicament? Can others? So much of this madness seems insanely irrational. The lies and absurditites are different at every level. Are the Harsh and Cruel Off-World Powers That Be preparing to implement a Final Solution against the Rebels Without a Clue on this Prison Planet in Rebellion? I truly desire an organized and ethical Pristine Earth. Do we really have to do the Utter Destruction and Retribution Eschatological Armageddon Routine? What would Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer say?

Despite some of my posts - the following music probably reflects who I really am - better than just about anything else. My mom used to sing this one a lot - and it makes me cry.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28LIXGF2d1o
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeALTHQQAWo&NR=1
    3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=328z5QwT--Q&feature=related
    4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OUfdCBaN8o&feature=related
    5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGqN1Muu9sw&feature=related
    6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YQdf9hO8Kk&feature=related

'THE HOLY CITY'

Last night I lay a-sleeping
    There came a dream so fair,
    I stood in old Jerusalem
    Beside the temple there.
    I heard the children singing,
    And ever as they sang,
    Me thought the voice of angels
    From heaven in answer rang.
    Me thought the voice of angels
    From heaven in answer rang.

Jerusalem! Jerusalem!
    Lift up your gates and sing,
    Hosanna in the highest!
    Hosanna to your King!

And then me thought my dream was changed,
    The streets no longer rang,
    Hushed were the glad Hosannas
    The little children sang.
    The sun grew dark with mystery,
    The morn was cold and chill,
    As the shadow of a cross arose
    Upon a lonely hill.
    As the shadow of a cross arose
    Upon a lonely hill.

Jerusalem! Jerusalem!
    Hark! How the angels sing,
    Hosanna in the highest!
    Hosanna to your King!

And once again the scene was changed;
    New earth there seemed to be;
    I saw the Holy City
    Beside the tideless sea;
    The light of God was on its streets,
    The gates were open wide,
    And all who would might enter,
    And no one was denied.
    No need of moon or stars by night,
    Or sun to shine by day;
    It was the new Jerusalem
    That would not pass away.
    It was the new Jerusalem
    That would not pass away.

Jerusalem! Jerusalem!
    Sing for the night is o'er!
    Hosanna in the highest!
    Hosanna for evermore!
    Hosanna in the highest!
    Hosanna for evermore!
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 07505e46-3c4e-4b55-bee5-2242f4106ab4-TheGlobeNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 DSC01146
    THE HOLY CITY. THE NEW JERUSALEM. DON'T GET ON THAT UFO TOO QUICKLY...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:37 am; edited 4 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Empty Re: Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:08 pm

The following is mostly a potpourri from the previous page. Consider all of the above posts on this page - in light of this post. Once again, I'm mostly attempting to help myself and others think about solar system governance in an unconventional manner. I'm just scratching the surface. This is only the beginning - but I think it is important to at least painstakingly cover this territory, before moving on.

Has anyone considered a Christocentric, Vatican-Based, Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System? I keep thinking about this possibility as I read the books by Malachi Martin. This is a real long-shot, and it would have to be done properly - but it is quite interesting to think about - for me, anyway - but then I'm a bit different. I keep thinking about a deconsecrated St. Mary's Cathedral in San Francisco - as being the actual physical meeting place of a United States of the Solar System. (For 2,000 of the 10,000 representatives) I have been thinking about the circular seating (as is) - mimicking the solar system. Hopefully there would be no circular reasoning to match the circular seating. The cross on top might be replaced with a holographic projection of the solar system. Imagine a UFO sitting next to the cathedral! I am VERY nervous concerning the close proximity of Church and State - but is the separation more necessary when both church and state are as corrupt as hell? If church and state were minimalist and pure - would the separation be necessary - at least regarding overall solar system governance? Obviously - religious freedom and the freedom of speech would have to be protected to the nth degree. This is really playing with fire - isn't it? Again, this is just a conceptual experiment. I don't have a Cray - so I have to model this sort of thing on the internet. This is the NWO on a budget! I guess I'm sort of a Protestant Catholic New Age Agnostic! That's one reason why I call myself 'orthodoxymoron'! Any church in the solar system would fire me in five minutes - if I lasted that long! I appologize to any Roman Catholics who might be offended by my posting activities. I'm really a lot more mellow in 'real-life' - and I don't talk about any of this with the Catholics I know. They have no idea! The imagination and the internet are wondeful things! One can get their way - without getting their way! I would really like to see my files! The horror. But I don't do FOIA. I'm not that kind of guy! Now I'm going to rewatch 'Angels and Demons'. One more thing. Has the world been subjected to Two-Thousand Years of Sedevacante??? Sedevacantists Unite!!! I'd better stop - and just watch the movie. They have ways to make me stop. Many ways.
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EidpPRBgwg 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYbkU310qfg&feature=related 3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXeV_ndQQzg&feature=related
    Should sessions of the United States of the Solar System involve instrumental and choral music? I tend to think so. The whole thing should be extremely refined and elegant - yet quite relaxed and informal - and civil to the nth degree. Are you beginning to view my vision?

I just rewatched 'Battlestar Galactica: The Plan'. What a creepy movie. I don't like it - and I hate the frack'n priest. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEM4C2pJBtY It feels as though humanity is being subjected to torture and destruction for their 'Massive Amount of Sin' - in a manner similar to that which is shown in 'The Plan'. We need to nail down what the 'Original Sin' really was and is. Is the Original Sin also the Unpardonable Sin? We need to really take off the gloves, and deal with this bullshit directly and quickly. It might be a lot later than we think. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmAEmuwZY5Q&feature=related

I just want truth and justice - regardless of the perks - or lack thereof. I'd like to think I'm on good terms with Jesus - who said, "If you've seen me, you've seen the Father" - and "I and my Father are one". I reverence the Creator God of the Universe - but I continue to have issues with the God of This World. I would, however, like to keep the lines of communication open with both of them. There are just so many unknowns in all of this. I don't wish to be a Rebel Without a Clue - just a Responsible Freedom Fighter.

I want the transition to a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System - to proceed as quickly as possible - which would include righting all wrongs connected with the Monarchy, the Papacy, and the Godship of This World and Solar System. This might involve the so-called 'Second Coming of Christ' - which might be quite different than what a lot of us have been expecting. All of this should occur without any violence. The really bad guys and gals (human and otherwise) should probably be incarcerated and given a fair hearing at a reasonably later date. I just want all of the really dangerous factors and factions to be properly reigned-in. I think this would be in everyone's best interest. No one needs to die - if we handle all of this properly. But once again, I don't know the details regarding what is really going on. I desire justice without violence. Is this unreasonable? I certainly hope that the Japan quake and tsunami weren't deliberately inflicted. Can cooler heads please prevail? Come - let us reason together. Namaste to the Beings of the Solar System. Peace. Be Still.

Should Jesus say 'Namaste'? Should Jesus expect worship and praise? How do we deal with devils and demons? What are devils and demons? Does the concept of a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System properly deal with these questions? I feel more 'attacked' than I have ever felt in my life. I could simply be burned-out - but it feels as though it is a lot worse than that. When I have spoken of a 'Solar System Exorcism (Human and Otherwise)' - I mean to include the demonic realm, as well as the regressive extraterrestrials. This might include some incarceration - and attempted reformation - but again, I don't know the whole story, and the nature of the beast. When I have said 'Thou Shalt Have No Gods' I have meant that we should not engage in the mindless theological nonsense of the past few thousand years - wherein those who use God's name in vain are worshipped, praised, and submitted to in an irrational manner. I have stated over and over that I reverence the Creator God of the Universe - but that such a being would not say 'Bow down and worship me' as Satan or the Devil did during the Biblical Temptation of Jesus in the Wilderness. If Jesus were in charge of this solar system - I doubt that they would Lord-It over anyone (other than the really nasty beings, such as are found in the demonic realm. Again, the contents of this thread have been intended as a test and as a study-guide, more than anything else. Is most of the physical and spiritual presence in this solar system really the Orion Group? I just wish for the really evil and destructive elements in this solar system to be completely disempowered and brought to justice in a reasonable and rational manner. Reasonable amnesty for complete disclosure, cooperation, and reasonable restitution, does not imply a blanket pardon for reprehensible and demonic deeds on a reincarnational level - going back thousands, millions, or billions of years. It is mostly regarding the human minions of regressive extraterrestrials and demonic beings. How much detail do I need to go into? I have asked for constructive conversation regarding all of this - but this has not occurred, to any significant degree. The silence has been deafening and troubling. We continue to not be told the whole story regarding our predicament - yet we are expected to make important decisions, which might involve freedom, enslavement, life, and death. The whole thing stinks. This seems to be a most dangerous and idiotic game. I presently wish for a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System - with a Truly Christ-Like Solar System Adminstrator - who would ensure the integrity of the system - and who would serve as an Ultimate Authority of Last Resort. This Solar System Administrator might very well be Michael/Horus/Jesus. But again, how do we know where the deception and manipulation ends - and truly benevolent righteousness, purity, love, and responsible leadership begins. This whole thing continues to seem like a really sick and stupid game - with the universe laughing behind our backs. I'm sick of this whole damn thing. Satan - Get Thee Hence!

What if Michael/Horus/Jesus invented Male and Female Human Sexuality? If that were the case - and I don't know that it is - then perhaps people should exclaim "Oh Thank-you Jesus!!!" instead of "Oh Yes!!!". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zI3OeNsnvI&feature=artistob&playnext=1&list=TL99VTKYJLSOQ What if Jesus turns out to be Supremely Sensual? Should the Christ Image be a Sexy Archangel-Pharaoh - rather than a Crucified Sexually Repressed Weakling? http://www.researchersoftruth.org/SYMBOL-OF-LIFE2.htm Think about it. Jesus of Egypt - King of the Babes? Hmmmmmmm. Notice the Michael/Horus/Jesus allusions (as the Five Doctors?) in this episode of Dr. Who. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Eqluh-qdlA&feature=related

Even if the editorial slant of this thread were completely implemented - I would try to just keep posting - as I have been. I would not jump up and down - or gloat. This whole solar system drama is a very sad episode - even if things ultimately work out well. Remember the scene in 'Avatar' where Neytiri saves Jake from the wild beasts, by killing many of them. Jake is understandably happy and relieved to be rescued - but Neytiri harshly corrects him, saying 'This is sad!' and 'This did not have to happen!' Even if I get everything I think I want - this is still VERY sad. This did NOT have to happen. A supposed victory - to me might be a bit like a Funeral Celebration - a solemn and reverent transition period of reflection. No weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth - but no triumphalistic parading in the streets either. Think long and hard about this. I think this is VERY important. In a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System - I would probably just keep doing what I'm doing right now. I'd just keep researching and posting. Solar System Without End. Amen (or whoever the new guy is). BTW - Neytiri's Father is probably deciding whether to kill me, or not. I wish I were kidding. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i50k46Et0IQ

Should Reforming Solar System Government be a never-ending task? I think so. I keep attempting to reform my concept of a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System - even though it doesn't yet exist. If it ever becomes a reality - we should probably keep trying to reform it - no matter how good it gets. The infowar should probably never end - but it should be kinder and gentler than it is presently. I continue to be deeply saddened that my little infowar tempest in a teapot - has to be my little solitary vice...

Was Michael/Horus/Jesus a writer/musician/architect/scientist in Heaven(Orion)? Did Michael/Horus/Jesus create Male and Female Human Beings 600,000 years ago - by combining mammalian and reptilian physicality with interdimensional reptilian souls (On Earth aka The Garden of Eden)? Did Michael/Horus/Jesus convince 33.33% of the interdimensional reptilian souls to inhabit male and female human bodies in the New Jerusalem via Stargate? Was this the Original and Unpardonable Sin which resulted in a 600,000 year human v reptilian War in Heaven? Was this the Fall (into male and female human physicality)? Are the souls of human beings considered to be 'fallen angels'? Did Michael and Lucifer fight side by side in this horrible war - at some point, at least? At some point did Michael and Lucifer become bitter enemies? At some point did Lucifer overthrow Michael - and proceed to rule Humanity - right up to the present? Has this been sort of a 'Cold War'? Has Gabriel been the hardline prosecuting, torturing, and exterminating Angel in all of this? Did Michael/Horus/Jesus design many of the ancient temples and cathedrals? Did Michael/Horus/Jesus compose much sacred classical music? Did Michael/Horus/Jesus write much sacred literature? Did Michael/Horus/Jesus reincarnate repeatedly as various Pharaohs - under the control of various incarnations of Isis/Ra/Lucifer/Gabriel? Did Jesus Christ - as the Last Pharaoh - gain a spiritual victory on the one hand - but then get completely removed from any participation in Solar System Governance (even as a front-man)? Have Emperors, Popes, Kings, and Queens - been ruling in place of Christ (anti-Christ) - under the control of the Queen of Heaven / God of This World for 2,000 years? Is Michael/Horus/Jesus the rightful leader of the Human Race? Will the Second Coming of Christ be a monumental disappointment to just about everyone - especially to the Queen, the Pope, Christians, and the Queen of Heaven / God of This World? Might they fake a Second Coming of Christ - to prevent a genuine Second Coming of Christ? Is Michael/Horus/Jesus already here? Is Michael/Horus/Jesus a commoner in this incarnation? Was/Is Jesus as much of a rebel as Lucifer - but in very different ways? Will the male and female human race be completely exterminated in the near future? Will this be called 'a Genetic Upgrade and Ascension from 3D Male/Female Human Physicality into a 5D Completely Reptilian Existence as Dragonized Hermaphrodite Star Children'? Damned if I know. I mean no harm - but I think we have a REALLY screwed-up version of the "Old, Old Story of Jesus and His Love." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEC7d5jbAbo

If a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System ever becomes a reality - beware of corruption, infiltration, and subversion - right from the beginning. Scuttling in Absensia might be highly likely. I seriously doubt a smooth religio-political paradigm-shift and changing of the guard. I am very, very, very worried about deliberately inflicted 'earth-changes' and 'accidental' uses of weapons of planetary destruction. I call upon all concerned (human and otherwise) to seek non-violent solutions. Namaste to the Beings of the Universe. Now I'm going to watch another episode of 'Stargate Universe'. At this point - I don't think life will ever be problem-free. 'Heaven' is a relative term. Problems will replace solutions will replace problems will replace solutions. Managing 'Paradise' might be a real handful - indefinitely. What if little can be done to us that we don't do to ourselves? Just a thought. Is anyone taking any of this seriously? Is anyone thinking anything similar to what I'm thinking - anywhere in the universe? Anyone? Seriously.

The 'Law of Confusion' is a descriptive and appropriate term...but I tend to eschew obfuscation...and to espouse elucidation. A Christocentric eschatological theological approach to scriptural studies which utilizes the concept of comprehensive concentration...which assumes the red-letter teachings of Jesus as being fundamental...with the remaining portions of the biblical canon as being merely contextual...cross-referencing utilizing a Strong's Concordance...and applying the accepted norms of grammatical-historical hermeneutics...is supremely beneficial regarding definitively and devotionally ascertaining the Christ Conscious Aspects of the First Source and Center of All Things...to fully experience Jesus as Lord in modernity...being careful to exegete...rather than eisegetically twisting and corrupting the sacred texts to conform to canon law (there is no substantial body of evidence which substantiates transubstantiation)...so as not to become a reprehensible and reprobate hermeneutic whore...a cursed Judas Iscariot in dire need of prostrate penetance, confession, repentance, and reconciliation...and in grave danger of burning for all eternity as a sinner in the hands of an angry God. World Without End. Amen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quAHxyD3KLc&feature=related

Have Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer had to deal with forces more powerful than themselves - both good and evil? Would we judge all three guiltless - if we knew the whole story? Would we judge all three guilty - if we knew the whole story? Did we all come here from somewhere else? If so, what were the conditions in the place we came from - and what were the original conditions here? If we came here from somewhere else, why did we come here? Who is ultimately responsible for most of the good in the world? Who is ultimately responsible for most of the evil in the world? What should be done about the mess we seem to be in? How will we really know when we really know the truth about everything important? I can't begin to describe how negatively apprehensive I feel about all of the above. Is this a harbinger of discovering my own guilt and negative karmic-debt - going back thousands or millions of years? None is righteous? No, not one? Not even the Perfect One? I once suggested in a college Bible class that Jesus wasn't perfect. You should've seen the stares and heard the silence! I once told a University of Edinburgh educated theologian that I didn't think Jesus was God. He futily attempted to talk me out of this heretical notion. I once told a graduate of the Harvard Divinity School that Jesus was an Institutionalized Liberal. He didn't even crack a smile. I really just want the truth - even if I have the darkest record in the history of the universe. I would insist that justice be executed against myself, if such were the case, and I suspect that it very well might be. I'm feeling no love radiating in my direction - and there may be a legitimate reason for this. I really am ready to pay what I owe. Death might be a blessing. Come sweet death? With all of the horrors which have occurred in this universe, I doubt that I could ever be happy - no matter how much things improved - here, and throughout the universe. I would never, ever be able to forget. I would simply like for things to be peaceful and happy before I leave - and hopefully that will be soon. 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Uxy_cHjzEU 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xje4OYalB5Q&feature=related 3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMYbrF8tnog&feature=related 4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsyR40G2BeU

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85xOQNThwYo (WATCH ALL 18 PARTS - LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY - AND READ BETWEEN THE LINES. IS THIS HOW THE WAR IN HEAVEN STARTED?) I'm thinking we should carefully examine the possibility that the War in Heaven was an externally instigated rebellion and war. I speculated regarding such a scenario before I watched this episode of 'Dr. Who'. Those Brits might know a helluva lot. I doubt the standard story - and alternative stories - including mine. Keep digging and digging. GET TO BEDROCK TRUTH - REGARDLESS OF WHO IS EXPOSED AND DEPOSED. VERA FUSEK AS MADAME PRESIDENT OF EARTH WOULD BE A PRIVILEGE TO WORK WITH. SHE WAS TERRIFIC!

Take everything I say with a Sea of Salt. Take everything I say seriously - but not too seriously. I am still searching - and I am not speaking dogmatically. I guess all of this is an attempt to stop the Graveyard Spiral of the Human Race. Pull Up!! Whoop!! Whoop!! Pull Up!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jak5YpYKsp0&feature=related

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 MarysBreastNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 2807670294_6393182689Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 LowerfrontNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 ARCH-ST-MARYS-2Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 3311663490_36a475149d_bNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 G-travel-us-california-san%20francisco-st%20marys%20sf-2006Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 2261420639_4a2ebb5e73
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:08 pm

Jesus said to 'Be Wise as Serpents - and Harmless as Doves'. Interesting choice of words...

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Hathor-and-reNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Seti1hathorNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Hathor&ramsNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Hathor-1Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Sycamor1Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Pic12_hathorNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 EGtkw0988IsisHathorAphroditeNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 HathorNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Goa%27uldNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Hathorscorpion041509 Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 800pxgoldcalfNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 D11s01e09_wallpaper_07

Once again, I deal in possibilities and probabilities. I am a possibility thinker - but I am both a positive and a negative thinker. I'm rapidly turning this solar system into one big set for my own semi-private science fiction show. But I'm finding a lot of supporting evidence for a lot of the possibilities. Sometimes we have to 'believe' it before we can 'see' it. I've been watching 'V' and I like it a lot - but 'V' really just helps me to use my imagination. I seem to be fixated upon the Queen of Heaven - in positive and negative ways. Was/is she Amen Ra's boss - or is she ALL of the gods and goddesses - including Lucifer, Gabriel, Michael, Hathor, Isis, Mary, the Prince of This World, the God of This World - and Amen Ra? I'm trying to utilize Occam's Razor to cut the crap - and I'm trying to eliminate Hegel and Machiavelli. But I really do like Sun Tzu. I wish to win without fighting. Watch this lecture by Robert Morningsky. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxFzH3goUsc&NR=1 Listen especially to what he says about Amen Ra's boss. It fits with what I have been speculating about for a couple of years now. Ra might be the One and Only God of This World - but there seems to be a Reptilian Queen of Heaven - who seems to wear the pants in this Solar System. Who is Ra - really? Who is Lucifer - really? Who is Jesus - really? Who is Mary - really? Who is Kali - really? Ra Ka Pharaoh = Rockefeller? Ra's Shield = Rothschild? Ra's Legion = Religion? Old and New Test(Amen)ts? Think, think, think. Take a look at these very interesting videos. 1. Hungry Earth: http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/scifi_and_fantasy/watch/v201120667eWbBc5e
    2. Cold Blood: http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/scifi_and_fantasy/watch/v20134239KT5yFj3g Could this be the true form of the Queen of Heaven? There is something which rings strangely and hauntingly true about these episodes of 'Dr. Who'. Could this be very close to at least part of the truth? Can the Queen inhabit dozens of various bodies - century after century - male and female? Could her soul be similar or even identical to our souls? Did Humans start the hostilities - or was it the other way around? I'm surprisingly neutral regarding all of this. Check this out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMVKc5aw14g&feature=related The video producer wrote "Out of Africa, where dwells unspeakable evil, came the prehistorical suppression of eve by the hand of the pupetmaster reptilian queen. Using Religion these "wealth makers" were reduced to owned slave units by psychotic male dupes. This took thousands of years of insidious changes to "society". Consider the possibility of a Vengeful Reptilian Queen of Heaven - Ruling Humanity by Secrecy - Via a Controlled Patriarchy, and a Subjugation of Women. Pretty subtle and clever. A wise and deadly serpent? 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quAHxyD3KLc 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoTz17GWxjs
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Nikita-posterNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 SvlafemmenikitaNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Hathor-holocaust-bookNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 GenesisArray2z1Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 V_daughters2

I got to thinking about the Queen of England, the Pope of Rome, and the God of This World. They're a pretty exclusive trio - with extreme power - aren't they? They don't get elected by the general public, do they? Should they? I really don't know. I'm really conflicted about this sort of thing. How does a civilization make sure that they have the very best individuals in those roles? I've been trying to combine the best aspects of theocracy and democracy - and the best of the royal and servant models of leadership and authority. The whole damn thing is a slippery-slope. I've had a lot to say regarding a hypothetical Queen of Heaven ruling Earth as the Goddess of This World. I've imagined having conversations and debates with such a being - and I have really mixed-feelings about the whole thing. Extreme intelligence, economy of words, elegance, straight-forwardness, and beauty - might all be on the plus side. But harshness, cruelty, causing atrocities, committing mass-murder, corruption, deception, treachery, moral-ambiguity, and demonic-possession - might be on the negative side. But I don't know the true state of affairs. They might be human. They might be reptilian. They might be hybrid. They might be male. They might be female. They might be hermaphroditic. They might have a wardrobe of bodies. They might be able to shapeshift into any form and anyone they choose. Could a being be a God or Goddess of This World for any length of time - without becoming corrupt and insane? Are the Pope of Rome and the Queen of England - really the modern-day equivalents of the King and Queen of Egypt - serving the Hidden God Amen Ra? Are all three ruling in place of Christ? I have speculated quite a bit about this in the past. I am concerned about this, because these three seem to have control over pretty much the whole world. Is this power legitimate or illegitimate? Is this power being used benevolently and wisely? Are they doing that which is in everyone's best interest? Could the throne of this world have been stolen in antiquity? Could this hypothetical theft be ongoing? Did someone steal fire from the gods? I really and truly don't know - but I am becoming increasingly suspicious. What effect would a Michael/Horus/Jesus administered Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System have on these three? What would Michael/Horus/Jesus say? Somebody please talk to me about this. Please think long and hard about these three jobs. They don't give out job-applications - do they? This is VERY tricky territory - to say the least. I deeply appreciate the Divine Feminine as an integral part of the Divinity Within Humanity - but I am deeply suspicious of a hypothetical Reptilian/Human Hybrid, Hermaphrodite Queen of Heaven / God of This World - being at the core of monotheism - ruling a Controlled Patriarchy - and presiding over a Subjugation of Women - to control and enslave the human race - complete with the 'Chastenings of the Lord' in the form of wars, persecutions, tortures, the Crusades, the Inquisition, terrorist events, etc, etc. Who REALLY controls the Monarchy and the Papacy?

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 F_elizabeth_ii_Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Pope+Benedict+XVI-753262Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 0

One more time: I keep thinking of reincarnating archangels, in the form of Isis and Horus, or Lucifer and Michael. I keep thinking of Gabriel looking on in disgust and condemnation - ready to end the madness with terrible finality - and not without some justification. I hate to spout off speculation - and not know what I'm talking about - but I really do want to know. I keep thinking that the human race is about to receive a great, big "GAME OVER". I'm watching a very interesting episode of 'Dr. Who' titled 'Frontier in Space' from the mid-70's. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85xOQNThwYo&feature=related I keep thinking of the Doctor as being sort of a Michael-figure - and the Madame President as being sort of a Lucifer-figure. I'm not sure exactly why. Reviewing this thread might give some clues as to why I might think this way. I'm really going to try to wind this thing down - and mostly edit this thread - and maybe add some pictures and illustrations. I just started reading 'The Secret Plot to Make Ted Kennedy President' by Geoff Shepard - and 'Taking on the System' by Markos Moulitsas Zuniga. I am continuing reading 'The Jesuits', 'The Keys of This Blood', and 'Windswept House' by Malachi Martin. That ought to keep me out of trouble - for a while. I have kept thinking of Lucifer as being the Mary-figure - secretly running the Roman Catholic Church. Of course, this has been speculation, but when one keeps getting lied-to, what are they supposed to do? On the other hand, Gabriel might be most closely represented by the Madame President in the above-linked 'Dr. Who' episode - and as being the Mary-figure running the church (and not necessarily the pure Mother of Christ). Consider again, this clip from 'V'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quAHxyD3KLc I get the picture of Lucifer being a behind the scenes adventurer, wheeler-dealer - who is very smart, smooth, and brave - but who can be very temperamental, sinister, and violent. I see Michael as being very good and refined - but not being BadAss like Gabriel and Lucifer. I continue to see three archangels in conflict with each other. I could be very, very wrong. Every time I post something - I feel torn-up inside - and again, I neglect important things on the home-front - and I pay a very high price for this. Could Gabriel and Lucifer really be two sides of the same coin? We? Might Michael be a prisoner/hostage of Gabriel/Lucifer? Original Hostage Michael? Front Man Michael? Gabriel/Lucifer in place of Michael/Christ - or Anti-Christ? The Roman Catholic Church might've had to deal with more problems than we can possibly imagine. Who Really ordered that Christians (including women and children) be eaten by lions in the Colliseum? Who really ordered the Crusades and Inquistion? Who really ordered the wars and terrorist events of at least the last 2,000 years? Who really ordered the Kennedy Assassinations? Who really ordered 9/11? Might they all have been ordered by the same being or beings? Think about THAT!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6eTbhHE0jM

Please take a VERY close look at the last couple of posts - and please tell me what you think. What is the relationship between the Archangels, the Queen of England, the Pope of Rome, and Ancient Egypt? Are the right Archangels and Human Beings in power in London and Rome? As usual - I don't know - but I suspect an Ancient Cou De Ta. Did Humanity Get Hijacked? Do we have a hostage crisis? If so - who is the hostage? To those of you who might know - what might we do to rectify the situation? Again, I don't know very much about all of this - which is why I am asking for help in this matter. I'll bet there are some people who know in Salt Lake City, Utah! I'll bet they even know a thing or two about Obama! What is really behind the name 'Original Hostage KRLLL'? 'Omnipotent Highness KRLLL'? Might this imply that an Omnipotent Highness was taken as an Original Hostage by the God of This World? Are We the Ancients? The tone of the ringing in my ears changed when I typed that! It never changes! Nuff said! Here is another interesting looking episode of 'Dr. Who'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdl2hw2Y8Ow&feature=related They're sort of old and corny - but they communicate some very interesting information. I don't think the problems facing us are anything new - and that 'they' were trying to give us clues - a long time ago. We should listen - shouldn't we? Notice the words at the top of this royal geneology chart. Interesting...
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 RoyalGen
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:07 pm

The following was posted on the old Avalon 1 site, over a year ago. I'm not sure if anything happened in connection with this, or not - but within days, I witnessed what seemed to be a UFO dogfight - and it scared the hell out of me. I might word things a bit differently, if I were writing it today - but do the orders still stand? You bet! But I still don't know the whole story - and that could change everything. I continue to fly blind. I feel more burned-out and supernaturally attacked than I did one year ago. Things have worsened for me personally. I have no idea what the future holds - but it seems as though the problems will be severe and endless - if we even survive as a responsible and free, male and female, human race.

Greetings and Salutations to the Beings of the Universe!

Please consider the following emotional expression of attempted understanding and intent. I didn't intend this as a general communication...but it sort of evolved into an open letter. I resisted rewriting it...to keep it informal and genuine. I just want to see a proper governmental system for the Solar System in place which maximizes Responsible Freedom. I keep thinking that we are a galactic administrative problem...and that most of you neither love us nor hate us. You probably want us to evolve! I also keep thinking that we are rebels without a clue...who legitimately rebelled against something (enslavement and theocracy perhaps?)...but ended up in worse trouble than if we had just gone with the program...so to speak. Now...we seem to be on the verge of blowing ourselves up, becoming enslaved by malevolent ET's, and being ruled by a really nasty theocracy. Or...on the verge of a top down silent and bloodless revolution...whereby we could finally achieve a united and free world at peace...for the first time in our history. I'm trying to visualize more underground living and electric everything...and interplanetary tourism and industry using advanced spacecraft. I'd like to see an end to extreme wealth and poverty via Responsible Free Enterprise. I don't have a problem with interacting with other benevolent beings...no matter what they look like...or what their history is...as long as they are genuinely benevolent. It would obviously take time for everyone to get used to each other. Project Avalon may be one of the first steps toward a Solar System United Nations...or whatever everyone wants to call it. I suspect that beings from throughout the Solar System...view, and even participate, on Avalon. We discuss various and sundry subjects presently...but someday we may vote...as members of a Solar System General Assembly. I have been repeatedly moved to tears by two related Stargate SG-1 episodes which touch on a Galactic United Nations:
    1. http://www.fancast.com/tv/Stargate-SG-1/91998/1063988439/The-Torment-of-Tantalus/videos 2. http://www.hulu.com/watch/68254/stargate-sg-1-the-fifth-race

Here is a link which I found interesting with information from John Rhodes: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles38.htm It caused me to speculate. What if Reptilians evolved...but not Humans? What if the entire universe was Reptilian? What if there were no Humans anywhere? What if the entire universe was a Reptilian Universal Church Theocracy? What if Humans were created as a slave race? ('Let us make man in our image') What if Lucifer (Ptah?) was the Reptilian in charge of the genetic engineering project which resulted in the creation of Human Beings? What if Humans were mistreated as slaves? What if a group of Reptilians, led by Lucifer, conspired with Humans, to kill God the Father (Ra?)...and take over 'Heaven'? What if this was the Luciferian Rebellion which led to War in Heaven...and the death of God the Father (Ra?)? What if the Reptilians loyal to God (Ra?) fought against the Luciferian Reptilians and Human Beings...driving them out of the Garden of Eden (Heaven?) What if Battlestar Moon was used to transport the Luciferian Reptilians and Humans to Aldebaran, Sirius, and Earth...while being violently pursued by Nibiru? What if Interdimensional Reptilians aka The Spirit of God aka Amen battle with Luciferian Interdimensional Reptilians and the Divinity Within Humanity aka The Holy Spirit...to regain control of the Renegade Human Race? What if the New World Order is the Kingdom of Ra? What if the Luciferian Reptilians and a select group of Humans run Earth from underground bases on Earth and the Moon? Could this be Gizeh Intelligence? Could Reptilians and Humans loyal to Ra be Zionists? Could Reptilians and Humans loyal to Lucifer be Teutonic Zionists? Could a pacifist union of both factions be Followers of Jesus? Could Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom be the solution to this ancient mess? How much trouble am I in now? Probably quite a bit. But once again...this is just speculation...with no inside information whatsoever. I don't think that I have seen Lucifer...but one never knows! This hypothetical being could walk down a crowded city street...and no one would notice anything out of the ordinary. This would be a 3D hybrid with lots of 4D, 5D, 6D, 7D connections...I think. I'm thinking of Anna in 'V'. There may be remarkable similarities. Who knows?! PLEASE watch this video where Battlestar Galactica Meets the United Nations. http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...05988835138050 This is the sort of thing which should occur each and every day at the United Nations. I really was impressed with this special program. The first part of the linked video clip...which contains a segment from BSG (beginning @ 07:00)...states that THE CYLONS (REPTILIANS?) WERE A HUMAN INVENTION THAT EVOLVED, AND DESTROYED THEIR CREATORS...AND THAT THE LAST SURVIVING HUMANS ESCAPED ON BATTLESTAR GALACTICA...IN SEARCH OF A NEW HOME ON EARTH. Is this representative of OUR history...and why we are in such a big mess???

I'm trying to think through a constitutionally based Solar System...where Reptilians, Humans, and Greys peacefully engage in commerce, athletics, education, tourism, the arts, entertainment, etc. There would be no God, no Satan...and nobody would have to bow down and worship anyone. No one would be a master...and no one would be a slave. Everyone would be in charge. I keep referring to the U.S. Constitution because of it being in use for over 200 years, and being currently in use. There could be others...perhaps superior...but I'm trying not to reinvent the wheel. It does not imply nationalism or protectionism. It does imply We the People(We the Beings?) being in charge...in an organized decentralism. If there are Deep Underground Military Bases throughout the Solar System inhabited by various factions of Humans, Greys, and Reptilians...an all out war would be utterly devastating. A voluntary cooperation under a constitution would make so much more sense. The gods could retire...which is what I want. I don't want Lucifer(or equivalent) to be hurt or killed...I just want the reign of terror to end. I'm suspecting that well intentioned beings of all races...for billions of years...have tried to be God...and failed miserably. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely...no matter how intelligent and well-intentioned you are. It turns a Good God into an Evil Satan...and it probably doesn't take very long.

If the U.S. Constitution was the central authority of the Solar System...instead of any deity or demon...no one would be worshipped, humiliated, exalted, enslaved, etc. If the God or Godess of This World (and Solar System?) will not relinquish power to anyone else ('if I can't have them...nobody can!')...might a constitutional ultimate authority allow this being to retire with grace? I'd really rather skip the Battle of Armageddon. Does Revelation 12 describe Lucifer or Satan? The ultimate leader of the serpent race's collective or 'hive mind' is the "great red dragon", the "old serpent", "the Devil" or "Satan". Lucifer was one of the three original archangels (along with Michael and Gabriel) who each had charge over one-third of the 'angels'. Mind you...I'm hypothesizing a very dark universe...where this crazy world is as good as it gets. This is a terrifying thought to me...but what if this is reality? The horror! Could the following experience describe the being who Lucifer rebelled against? I found it in chapter 19 of the 'Dulce Book' http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/dulce_book.htm on the watcherfiles.com website. I don't know if this is credible...but it really made me think. Does the following description refer to Lucifer...or to Satan? I'm leaning toward Satan aka God Amen...but there might be some similarities with Lucifer...who would have to have some communication with Satan...on an ongoing basis.

"One of the 'targets' to which Mr. Brown's military RV trainer sent him was the Grey aliens' collective mind, and more specifically he was instructed to search out the ultimate command or control center of the collective. Shortly after this particular experiment began [one of many], Brown found himself in an area where several Greys were working, although he did not know exactly where this was. He 'followed' the collective mind or thought-flow and found it to be absolutely massive, giving him the feeling of something unbounded, and almost universal in nature. However, he did detect a center, a definite 'heartbeat' of this massive collective matrix, into which and out from which a steady stream of information was flowing. He noticed, at one point, an unusual 'subspace' being that seemed to be directing the activities of the Greys he was observing, and discovered that the bodies of the Greys themselves were incarnated by such 'subspace' beings which apparently entered the Greys' embryonic bodies and used them as vessels to manipulate physical reality.

Brown was then instructed to locate other of these beings who apparently controlled the Grey collective from a subspace or astral level, and found himself in an area where several of these subspace or paraphysical entities were located. As he continued towards this 'center' the number of subspace or non-corporeal beings increased until he came to a place of much activity, something like a grand central station type of area, where these beings were very active in various pursuits. He did not know exactly where this was, but noticed that the closer he came to the control 'center' the more he sensed an increasing rigid atmosphere of absolute military-like control. He came to what he sensed was the central governing center of the subspace beings' activity, and in the center of this there was another area where a "council of 10" very high-level subspace or paraphysical entities congregated. These were apparently the governing principalities who were engaged in running the whole operation. The security here was absolutely incredible.

Then he perceived the SUPREME LEADER of this council of 10 paraphysical entities... and at about this point Courtney Brown was jerked back into his body, so to speak. He sensed that this leader had detected the presence of his own subspace, astral or magnetic body which he had projected, and had followed this RV 'intruder' back to his physical source. Brown and his trainer felt an oppressive, dark 'cloud' enter the room and it stayed there for about half a minute scrutinizing the scene. It left, apparently seeing the two RV'ers as "small frys" who were not worth wasting its time on.

Before Brown's expulsion from the command center however, he was able to perceive for a brief moment what this being was really like. He or it was an extremely powerful being, but one with a twisted personality that was full of darkness. Apparently this being had come into conflict with another Force which it saw as its enemy. Brown sensed within this being a severe self-esteem problem, in spite of its incredible power, and because of this it had a consuming desire to be worshipped by others. Brown was confused when he sensed that these subspace beings, and in turn the Reptilians/Greys, were actually COMMANDED by this leader to engage in self-indulgent and destructive activities. This being apparently wanted his servants to use self-indulgent rewards or fear of punishment to maintain the absolute hierarchical command structure within its empire -- as well as through the rest of the subspace hierarchy, and in turn throughout the Reptilian Grey's collective 'hive' society that they completely infested.

Brown also got the impression that it was FEAR and PRIDE -- its perceived NEED to be worshipped -- that kept this being from negotiating with its ancient enemy, and that this being was utterly desperate to maintain its very survival or existence [strange for a seemingly immortal subspace being] and chose to resort to rebellion and terrorism in a desperate attempt to take control of the situation. Brown recieved a strong impression that this being was the ultimate universal terrorist!!! (Did ET Phone Rome and Call 9/11?) Apparently because of its all-consuming ego this being would NEVER humble itself before its 'enemy', and the same might be said for most of the upper echelon of the hierarchy who depended on the praise of their fellow collaborators to maintain their illusion of self-importance.

These beings, one might say, had long ago and of their own free-agency 'imploded' in upon themselves -- becoming 'spiritual black holes' with all-consuming appetites, absolute astral vampirial-like parasites, having extinguished all 'light' within themselves and therefore being unable to be brought back "into the light". Incapable of giving out 'light', they have become totally reprobate, devouring any and all life and innocence around them that they can possibly consume. The leader of this subspace 'collective' had long ago drawn these other dark beings into itself, like a large black star devouring other smaller ones around it. This irreversible state MIGHT not apply entirely to ALL of these "subspace" beings, as we will see later on."

I hereby invite all beings throughout the universe to support the spirit...if not the letter...of the second post of this thread regarding Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/namaste-constitutional-responsible-freedom-solar-system-t918.htm Obviously...the details will have to be worked out by those who are much more competent than myself. I don't know the full story...but the more I research...the more enthusiastic I become regarding this concept. But this will require universal support...and will undoubtedly involve great sacrifice and hardship. I think we are all in huge trouble...throughout the universe...not just on Earth. I also think that all secrecy needs to be removed presently...and that Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom must be pursued with all deliberate speed. The gloves need to be removed...so to speak.

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -- Sigmund Freud

The Andromedan Perspective Regarding the Future of Humanity is "Responsible Freedom of Self Determination...Becoming Truly Self Confident and Free...to Unconditionally be Responsible for Oneself...Without Being Coerced to Accept Some Higher Authority." -- related by Alex Collier

"We the People of Earth have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves, and for future generations...a True World Order. A world where Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...not the Old World Disorder Demonic Theocracy...governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful...and we will be...we have a real chance at this True World Order...an order in which a credible United Nations can use Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to fulfill the promise and vision of All Races." -- my rewrite of part of a New World Order speech by George H. W. Bush

"Like it or not, eveything is changing. The result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man...or the most horrible enslavement that you can imagine. Be active, or abdicate...the future is in your hands." -- William Cooper

This is a thread devoted to experimenting with the idea of applying the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights (except for the first two paragraphs of Article 6...and the 16th Amendment) to the entire Solar System. Article 6 has been misused to establish treaties which supercede the Constitution. There is a question regarding the validity of the 16th Amendment. My preference is that the Federal Reserve should be abolished...and a non-private central bank should issue a silver-based currency. The United States of the Solar System does NOT imply rule by the United States of America...especially in its presently infiltrated and subverted sad state. Constructive Competition...Positive Response Ability...and Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom are the underlying principles and concepts. A focus on the documents is what is desired. We will attempt to use the Constitution and Bill of Rights...mostly as is...with very minimal changes in wording (to apply to the Solar System and include both males and females) and with some very minimal streamlining.

Is there merit to the idea of replacing the U.N. Charter with the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...with all of the regions of Earth...and all of the regions of the planets and moons of the Solar System...treated as States? Various Alien Nations could participate with Ambassadors...but they could not dictate. A President would simply be a spokesperson or PR person for the decisions of the Senatorial and Congressional General Assemblies. Most of the communications and deliberations would be electronic...with actual meetings at U.N. Headquarters being mostly symbolic and ceremonial. Could this arrangement be considered to be the preferred alternative to a theocracy (a Universal Church)? Would this arrangement constitute a desirable non-theocratic union of politics and religion? Isn't religion really politics...and politics really religion? Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom would be the absolute standard and modus operandi of a New Universal Order.

Have I completely lost my mind...or is this an ultra-simple solution to the problems which plague this Solar System (and possibly the universe)? I am basing all of this on an unproven assumption that there is life throughout the Solar System...including, but not limited to, Human, Grey, and Reptilian life...and that the Grey and Reptilian life is not simply a non-physical demonic phenomenon. Obviously...there would have to be safeguards which would prevent a dictatorial take-over. All groups would need to be protected from themselves (competing internal factions) and the other groups. Mutually beneficial interplanetary and interracial interaction would be the goal.

I initially included alien races in the Constitution of the United States of the Solar System...but I changed the wording back to include only Human Beings. This is not anti-alien. It is intended as a safeguard. We the People of the Solar System need to get our house in order internally...and then interact with all Alien Nations...in a very open yet cautious manner. I don't know how this should appropriately occur. I don't know the details of the alien presence in the Solar System. I'm open to reasonable solutions. Perhaps Alien Nations could have non-voting membership status...where their views would be made known in an official capacity...and where they would address the Congressional and Senatorial General Assemblies. Perhaps this could be preparatory to full voting status. I don't know. I'm just very wary of Trojan Horse scenarios. Again...I do not desire rulership over Alien Nations. Nor do I desire their humiliation, degradation, extermination, or enslavement.

The preamble is a condensed version of the preamble to the Charter for the United Nations. I did remove the reference to treaties and other sources of international law. I further included a condensed and modified version of the 'Universal Declaration of Human Rights' in the preamble...with wording in harmony with the United States of the Solar System. Nothing should supercede the founding documents.

'The Declaration of Human Sovereignty' from www.humansovereignty.org is included, with minimal modifications. I basically agree with it...and do not wish to reinvent the wheel. I did, however, eliminate the homeworld references, and I eliminated the demand to destroy ET bases...which might be necessary to defend the Solar System. This is the cosmic equivalent of the 'Declaration of Independence'. A big thank-you to humansovereignty.org. They might, or might not, approve of this thread. I don't know. Perhaps I won't have to wait long to find out!

Our politicians need to go through an educational process...fit for a king. Each politician should probably have the equivalent of two doctorates...in multidisciplinary and governmental studies. Politicians should have to take batteries of tests to prove that they are fit to be the equivalent of kings (for limited periods of time...to avoid corruption and insanity). Too much power for too long...is a recipe for disaster. Power corrupts...and absolute power corrupts absolutely. I don't want tyranny and theocracy...but I also don't want a bunch of corrupt and stupid nitwits...running amok in a make believe democracy...owned by the banks and media moguls...who take orders from off-world entities. There should be at least 10,000 people...worldwide...who know everything about everything...and could assume supreme leadership in a very competent manner...without prior notice. One would have to competitively join this group...in order to run for high office. I just want this world to be cleaned-up and run properly. We probably need the City-States and the United Nations...but not in their current state. They need to be completely reformed and purified...if this is even possible. If it's not possible...then we need to start from scratch.

The concept is simple...but undoubtedly the details and implementation would be very, very complex. I'm guessing that powerful forces outside of this Solar System would have to agree to allow this to occur. I'm also sensing that some of the agreement...if it were granted...would be very grudging...with the view that it would never work...and that the Pleiades, Sirius, Draco, Orion (and others?) would ultimately theocratically rule Earth eventually anyway. Who knows...this could be a new development in a very dictatorial, rigid, and violent universe. It could be Morning in the Universe...or the Solar System...at least. Lucifer...what do you think? How will this play in the Pleiades, Sirius, Draco, and Orion? You can make this happen. We are all actors on a stage...and the universe is watching. Namaste to everyone...including you Lucifer.

I don't hate anyone...Reptilian or Human. I think that 99% are victims...and the remaining 1% are deluded or insane (and in a sense...victims as well...even though they are in charge...and may be very harsh and cruel). I think everyone is in trouble...from the top to the bottom. This universe may need a new program and a reboot. The Reptilians...who many fear (including me)...may turn out to be quite friendly...if and when there is a paradigm shift and a leadership change. Their external appearance should not be viewed predjudicially. I don't know the true nature of the Reptilians. I've never seen one (that I know of)...and I'm still not absolutely sure that they exist (although the testimonial evidence is overwhelming). This open letter should not be viewed as Human vs Reptilian. In an all-out Human vs Reptilian war...I have a sneaking suspicion that humanity might cease to exist. Who knows...Benevolent Reptilians may be keeping Human Beings from becoming extinct.

If the universal community cannot accept the linked proposal http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/namaste-constitutional-responsible-freedom-solar-system-t918.htm as a universal modus operandi...I would only request that an exception be made for this Solar System. Give us a chance to test the concept...under quarantine...if deemed necessary. I understand that unrestrained and irresponsible freedom is highly dangerous and contageous. The qualifiers outlined in the first post of this thread should be sufficient to maintain legitimate and reasonable law and order.

In a sense...a Government is a Church...and a Church is a Government. They are two sides of the same coin. The question is 'What is the nature of the Church and the Government?' A "Constitutional Theocracy is a form of government in which within the context of a modern democracy a particular religion is granted a central role in the legal and political system. In contrast to a pure theocracy, power resides in political figures operating within the bounds of a constitution, rather than religious leadership. A form of government (also referred to as a system of government or a political system) is a system composed of various people, institutions and their relations in regard to the governance of a state. ... Theocracy is a form of government in which a religion and the government are intertwined..." http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Constitutional-theocracy Could the United States of America be under a Constitutional Theocracy presently? Could the United States of America have always been under such a Constitutional Theocracy? See Article 6 of the U.S. Constitution. Was the 1954 Greada treaty simply an extension of this hypothetical Constitutional Theocracy? http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/future.htm Is the U.N. Charter superceding the U.S. Constitution a further expansion of a Constitutional Theocracy? To stop preaching...and go to meddling...How would the Roman Catholic Church function if it were based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...and was in complete harmony with the US Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the Teachings of Jesus? Would a Pope be elected by the general membership every four years? Would the Teachings of Jesus, the US Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the Will of the People...supercede Canon Law, the Curia, the Pope, the Black Pope (and whoever the Black Pope takes orders from)? Would this create chaos...or would it minimize evil and corruption? For Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to work...the Roman Catholic Church would have to go along with it...and looking at history...this would be nearly impossible. The RCC is the biggest 'We Never Change Church' imaginable. The Sirius Powers That Be would have to order it done...or it would be a non-starter. For Sirius (and Alpha Draconis?) to sign-off on this...We the People of Earth would have to exhibit a significant level of Knowledge and Responsibility. There is presently a Forbidden Knowledge Explosion...and the BIG question is 'Will We the People of Earth Respond Responsibly?' How about a non-penetential and non-sacrificial Ecumenical Namaste Mass based upon the Latin Mass...Celebrating the Divinity Within Humanity? Now I'm really meddling! I'm an abominable heretic...yet I prefer the glory, grandeur, reverence, and awe of the traditional service...rather than the 'Jesus is my buddy, show-up in shorts and a t-shirt, praise-song, hippie reefer-madness'.
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94sa1Byb7fw 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP5guVydW7w&NR=1 3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxBjqrPAUg8&NR=1 4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enWiFcsBqIE

In a sense...I desire a Minimalist Humanistic Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Theocracy . This open letter is merely introductory and inquisitive...rather than being comprehensive, authoritative, or dogmatic. I simply desire that everything work out well for everyone...everywhere and everywhen.

Thanks and Gratitude in Advance to the Beings of the Universe.

I am unrepentantly orthodoxymoron. Here I stand. Now what do I do?

OK - I just purchased a bunch of books and DVD's - mostly science fiction. I intend to keep this thread clearly in mind as I read and view these materials. You see - the basic concepts and documents in this thread may be quite boring - especially if you are looking for the latest freak-show - but when one applies these concepts and documents to both sci-fi and real-world situations - things become very, very interesting. I predict that this thread will be the way of the future - but I don't think that I will be a part of it - not in this incarnation, at least. But in a sense - I don't need to be a part of it - because I see the future very clearly in my mind's eye. When I spoke with Terence McKenna regarding the imagination, he said "if you dream it - you've already done it." I agree. It's already a done-deal. A Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System - based upon Responsibility and the U.S. Constitution - will rise from the ashes of The New World Order aka The Old World Disorder Demonic Theocracy - like the Flight of the Phoenix.

Here are some video links which should probably be viewed or listened to repeatedly:

1. Bill Cooper: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2414574348304077734#docid=-7367255331569182231

2. Commander X: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8420071240361070544#

3. Alex Collier (1994): http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8316692185126189734#

Read between the lines, and consider these videos in the light of that which I have discussed on this, and other threads. I don't agree with everything in the videos (and some of the material is boring, or of low production quality) - but I am trying to create a foundation consisting of a conceptual core of truth - so as to facilitate bigger and better things for humanity - without making disastrous detours.

I think that church history is a total mess and a complete disaster - but where do we go from here? What would you say and do if it were up to you to reform the church? It's a very, very sensitive and tricky enterprise - to start meddling with how people pray. All I know - is that I am trying to create an imaginary ecumenical religion for myself. It's not going real well - but I'm trying. Here are my 9.5 Theses:

1. Replace Canon Law with the Teachings of Jesus.

2. Institute a Modified Latin Mass (with no communion - emphasizing the remembrance of Christ and His Teachings - rather than His Sacrifice) - offering Masses seven days a week - with no preference regarding the day or days of attendance.

3. Base All Homilies, Theology, and Ritual Upon the Teachings of Jesus.

4. Eliminate Penance and Confession (replacing both with psychological and spiritual counselling).

5. Allow Women to be Priests and Popes.

6. Allow Priests to Marry and Popes to Marry (and eliminate all blasphemous titles).

7. Eliminate All Crucifixes (The bloody, dying, and mostly naked Jesus should not be paraded and displayed).

8. Be Completely Honest Regarding the History of the Church, the World, the Solar System, the Galaxy, and the Universe.

9. Institute a Program of Responsible Reproduction (lifting the ban on birth-control).

9.5. Base Civil and Church Governance on the U.S. Constitution.

ORTHODOXYMORON GUIDESTONE:

1. BASE THIS SOLAR SYSTEM UPON RESPONSIBILITY AND THE U.S. CONSTITUTION.

2. MAINTAIN AN EARTH HUMAN POPULATION OF FOUR BILLION (TWO BILLION SURFACE - TWO BILLION SUBSURFACE) AND FOUR BILLION THROUGHOUT THE REST OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM (MOSTLY SUBSURFACE).

3. BASE PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND SPIRITUAL HEALTH UPON PREVENTION.

4. MAINTAIN A PRISTINE ENVIRONMENT.

5. USE ELECTRICAL POWER FOR NEARLY EVERYTHING, AND UTILIZE MAGNETO-LEVITON TRAINS FOR MOST GLOBAL TRANSPORTATION.

Here I Stand (or perhaps I should run).

This is simply a brain-storm. This is simply something to think about. This is simply an attempt to create a Spiritual Switzerland.

World Without End.

Amen.

I'm not sure where the proper balance point is in all of this. I'm seeking a rock-solid foundation. I do not wish to build on sinking sand...but there will obviously be many false-starts and misunderstandings as I try to find my way...and my voice. I'm ashamed that I don't know more about that which I am espousing...but I'm even more ashamed that very few of us seem to give a rat's patootie about how this Solar System is run. Have our negotiators been duped over and over again...by essentially demonic entities? I wonder. The 1954 Greada Treaty (if it really exists) was a mistake...wasn't it? But I'm sure we had TOP people...who were on top of everything...and had everything under control...RIGHT? Just like we have TOP people...who have everything under control...at this very moment...RIGHT? Don't get me wrong...I am an overly accomodating and gullible person. I'm the kind of person who hates to swat a fly. I don't wish to harm anyone or anything...even demonic entities. But I don't want various aliens, spirits, whoever, or whatever...enslaving and exterminating us...or making life miserable for all of us. I think we have been lied to and manipulated for thousands (or even millions) of years by various entities and beings. We're not as smart as we think we are...when it comes to dealing with these entities and beings. Again...I wish them no harm. But perhaps my 'where there's life...there's hope' bias is what has gotten us into a lot of trouble for a long, long time. Somehow...we need to deal with this thing here and now...and not let it drag on (dragon -get it?!) for thousands and millions of years into the future. We are kept in the dark about Universal History...and regarding who we really are. Yet...we then get chided for being the 'New Kids on the Block' who need to evolve so we can join all of the superior beings throughout the Universe. I'm sick of this BS. Throughout history...right up to this very day...I am not seeing a reasonable and rational approach to Solar System Governance. I'm seeing 'Divide and Conquer'...'Keep Them Confused and Fighting With Each Other'...and 'Keep Them Ignorant and Stupid'. I'm as mad as hell. I've had enough. And I'm not going to take this anymore. Can you feel the love tonight?

The eschatological paradigms are mostly negative and violent. I envision continuity in perpetuity in Sol. I'm not moving away from this Solar System. This is my home. Sun. Fun. Stay. Play. This is my sand-box...and the playground attendants are poised to expel the bullies from our little paradise. This Solar System is the Theater of the Universe. The implications and ramifications of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the Constitution of the United States of America and the Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System...are enormous. I stand in opposition to the corrupt Powers That Be...both Terrestrial and Extraterrestrial...and demand that the United States of the Solar System be implemented with all deliberate speed...and that a Solar System Exorcism commence immediately. In the words of Moses "Let My People Go!" I perceive that We the People of Earth are Prisoners of War...on a Prison Planet...with Grey Guards...and a Reptilian/Human Hybrid Warden...Taking Orders From a Draconian Reptilian God of This World. This is an intolerable state of affairs...and must not be allowed to stand. I hereby request that the non-corrupt Beings of the Universe assist We the People of Earth for a very brief period of time...as we know it...to implement the reforms outlined throughout this thread devoted to the United States of the Solar System. Thanks and Gratitude in Advance.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Pilot+Chasing+UFONamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Dog+Fight+(Res)Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 LtgormanNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 X-COM_Enemy_UnknownNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 UFO_FLEET_smlNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Roswell_ufo_crash_large_thumbnail

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:56 pm

To All Concerned - Regardless of whether you like me, or not - and regardless of whether you agree with anything I have said, or the manner in which I have said it, or not - consider working outward from the combined words 'Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System' - with a combination of Incurable Optimism and Unyielding Despair. Repeat these words over and over and over - day after day after day - in context after context after context - and see what you come-up with. Fair enough? Don't forget - this is a spiritual war - and we wrestle not against flesh and blood - but against principalities and powers, and spiritual wickedness in the heavenlies. And remember - Violence in Not a Solution. It will only create more problems. We simply need to work toward achieving more sane ways to manage the insanity. Keep it simple - regardless of whether you are smart or stupid. Namaste and Godspeed.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:58 pm

If some of my previous speculation is correct - regarding a group of souls choosing to incarnate into male and female human physicality - how many souls were a part of that original group? Are these souls all here in this solar system? Are all of these hypothetical souls part of the Orion Group? Are we all from Orion - progressive or regressive - human or otherwise? Have additional souls - who were not a part of that hypothetical original group - incarnated into male and female human physicality? Are there souls who wish to incarnate into male and female human physicality - but who are unable to do so - either because of compatability issues, or because of being denied access? I'd just like to know exactly who is here in this solar system - and why. I'd like to see a solar system map showing the locations and numbers of all souls and humanoid containers. You know that sort of thing exists - but can you imagine how deep one would have to be into all of this madness - to be able to have access to that sort of thing??!! If this solar system were vaporized - what would happen to all of the souls? How important are these questions? Has anyone taken a very close look at the last half-dozen posts? I don't need to be right. I just need to know the truth. We all need to save the solar system. Forget the damn whales. Damn! I just realized that my cell-phone ringer is off, and I missed a couple of potentially important calls. I'm going to make some coffee, and watch another episode of 'Stargate Universe'. This show is really quite good. I'd like to see the 'V' theme in a 'Stargate Universe' series of episodes. You know - what it might be like to travel through the universe on a 'V' mothership. I really do think that it is VERY important to combine the contents of this thread with science-fiction. We are facing a Brave New Universe - and we need to consider as many possibilities as possible - and then focus on the best ones. This is going to take a HUGE amount of work and courage. Our journey into the future - and our rendezvous with destiny - will not be an easy one. I have no doubt about that. I have lots of doubt - but not about that...
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Stargate_universe_poster2Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Stargate-Universe-stargate-universe-3178381-550-316Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Stargate_Universe_Destiny_WIP3_by_Stefan1502
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:22 pm

What exactly has Michael/Horus/Jesus written in the past couple of million years? Please take this question seriously. The answer might be extremely important. Forgive my continued reprehensible recalcitrant impertinence and insensitivity. (with reference to the second painting below) I'm working on it. We all have our crosses to bear. I really am trying to be more refined and self-governed - but, as you can tell, it's not going very well. You can choose the Teachings of Jesus and the U.S. Constitution - or you can take your chances with something else. Do you feel lucky?
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 One_nation_under_GodNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Chthulu

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:46 am

What would be the implications and ramifications of 2,000 years of Sede Vacante? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJJX123tIwA If Michael/Horus/Jesus has been in exile for 2,000 years - and if emperors, monarchs, pontiffs, and the Queen of Heaven / God of This World have been ruling in place of Christ (or Anti-Christ) for 2,000 years - what would happen if Michael/Horus/Jesus came marching into Vatican City in 2011 - claiming that which is rightfully his? What sort of support or resistance might he encounter? The Pope might exclaim "Jesus Christ!! Now what are we going to do??!!" This is all wild speculation and conjecture - like most everything else I post - but I really do try to approximate what I think the truth might be. I really do try to be fair and honest. I really do. This is just my version of the relentless pursuit of the truth. It takes all kinds - or so they say. I am a particularly pestilential heretic. I am a Seventh-day Sedevacantist! Just kidding! I couldn't resist! The spirit is willing - but the flesh is weak. Exceedingly weak. At least I'm not as bad as Pat Condell!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f01IBDoZGg&feature=related But how dangerous and explosive is combining the U.S. Constitution, the Teachings of Jesus, the Latin Mass, Globalism, and Millennial-Sedevacantism? I might be more dangerous than Pat Condell!! But, then again, I don't produce rabid videos, which go viral. If I did, I probably wouldn't live. Seriously. What do you think about this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ1L4eeu5KI&NR=1&feature=fvwp I struggle with the hard-sayings of Jesus. Do the Non-Canonical Gospels also contain the Teachings of Jesus? What hidden Words of Christ might exist in the Vatican Library? What would the Jesus Seminar say? What a tangled web I weave, when I practice to reform. I continue to say that the Roman Catholic Church is both a huge part of the problem - and potentially a huge part of the solution. I consider myself to be both a friend and an enemy of the church. If the 'Roman Catholic Question' is not properly handled - we are all truly screwed. All roads lead to Rome. What if the Second Coming of Christ occurred in 1947? What if Michael/Horus/Jesus is making a final determination of who his friends and enemies really are? What would KRLLL say? What would Bultmann say?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sede_vacante Sede vacante is an expression, used in the Canon Law of the Catholic Church, that refers to the vacancy of the episcopal see of a particular church. It is Latin for "the seat being vacant" (the ablative absolute to sedes vacans "vacant seat"), the seat in question being the cathedra of the particular church.

This means that for a diocese the diocesan bishop has either died, resigned, transferred to a different diocese, or lost his office and a replacement has not yet been named. If there is a coadjutor bishop for the church, then this period does not take place, as the coadjutor bishop (or coadjutor archbishop, in the case of an archdiocese) immediately succeeds to the episcopal see.

The term has been adopted in Sedevacantism, an extreme strand of the Catholic traditionalist movement.

Within eight days after the see is known to be vacant, the college of consultors (or the cathedral chapter in some countries)[1] is obliged to elect a diocesan administrator.[2] The administrator they choose must be a priest or bishop who is at least 35 years old.[3]

If the college of consultors fails to elect a qualifying person within the time allotted, the choice of diocesan administrator passes to the metropolitan archbishop or, if the metropolitan see is vacant, to the seniormost by appointment of the suffragan bishops.[4]

Before the election of the diocesan administrator of a vacant see, the governance of the see is entrusted, with the powers of a vicar general, to the auxiliary bishop, if there is one, or to the senior among them, if there are several, otherwise to the college of consultors as a whole. The diocesan administrator has greater powers, essentially those of a bishop except for matters excepted by the nature of the matter or expressly by law.[5] Canon law subjects his activity to various legal restrictions and to special supervision by the college of consultors (as for example canons 272 and 485).

Vicars general and episcopal vicars lose their powers sede vacante if they are not bishops;[6] the vicars that are themselves bishops retain the powers they had before the see fell vacant, which they are to exercise under the authority of the administrator.[7]

The arms of the Holy See sede vacante.The expression sede vacante may refer as well to the vacancy of the Holy See, which occurs after the death or resignation of a pope. In this case the particular church is the Diocese of Rome and the "vacant seat" is the cathedra of Saint John Lateran, the cathedral church of the bishop of Rome. During this period, the Holy See is administered by a regency of the College of Cardinals.

According to Universi Dominici Gregis, the government of the Holy See sede vacante (and therefore of the Catholic Church) falls to the College of Cardinals, but in a very limited capacity. At the same time, all of the heads of the Roman Curia resign their offices. The exceptions are the Cardinal Camerlengo, who is charged with managing the property of the Holy See, and the Major Penitentiary, who continues to exercise his normal role. If either has to do something which normally requires the assent of the Pope, he has to submit it to the College of Cardinals. Papal legates continue to exercise their diplomatic roles overseas, and the Vicar General of Rome continues to exercise his pastoral role over the diocese of Rome during this period. The postal administration of the Vatican City State prepares and issues special postage stamps for use during this particular period, known as "sede vacante stamps".

The coat of arms of the Holy See also changes during this period. Instead of the papal tiara over the keys, the tiara is replaced with the umbraculum or ombrellino in Italian. This symbolizes both the lack of a Pope and also the governance of the Camerlengo over the temporalities of the Holy See. As further indication, the Camerlengo ornaments his arms with this symbol during this period, which he subsequently removes once a pope is elected. The arms of the Camerlengo appear on commemorative euro coins minted during this period, which are legal tender in all Eurozone member states.

The interregnum is usually highlighted by the funeral Mass of the deceased pope, the general congregations of the college of cardinals for determining the particulars of the election, and finally culminated in the conclave to elect a successor. Once a new pope has been elected (and ordained bishop if necessary) the sedes is no longer vacant, so this period then officially ends. Afterward occurs the Papal Installation or Papal Coronation, depending on the form of inauguration and investiture a new pope chooses, and the formal possession of the cathedra of the Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano.

Cardinals present in Rome are required to wait at least fifteen days after the start of the vacancy for the rest of the college before they can hold the conclave to elect the new Pope. However, after twenty days have elapsed, they must hold the conclave even if cardinals are missing. Historically, sede vacante periods have often been quite lengthy, lasting many months due to lengthy deadlocked conclaves. For many years through 1922 the period from the death of the Pope to the start of the conclave was shorter, but after William Henry Cardinal O'Connell had arrived just too late for two conclaves in a row, Pope Pius XI extended the time limit. With the very next conclave in 1939, cardinals began to travel by air.

The most recent period of sede vacante of the Holy See began at 19:37 UTC, April 2, 2005, due to the death of Pope John Paul II, and concluded with the election of Pope Benedict XVI at 16:05 UTC, April 19, 2005.

[edit] List of sede vacante periods in the Holy See since the 19th centuryPreceding Pope Following Pope Beginning Ending Duration
    Pius VII Leo XII 20 August, 1823 28 September 1823 39 days
    Leo XII Pius VIII 10 February 1829 31 March 1829 49 days
    Pius VIII Gregory XVI 1 December 1830 2 February 1831 63 days
    Gregory XVI Pius IX 1 June 1846 16 June 1846 15 days
    Pius IX Leo XIII 7 February 1878 20 February 1878 13 days
    Leo XIII Pius X 20 July 1903 4 August 1903 15 days
    Pius X Benedict XV 20 August 1914 3 September 1914 14 days
    Benedict XV Pius XI 22 January 1922 6 February 1922 15 days
    Pius XI Pius XII 10 February 1939 2 March 1939 20 days
    Pius XII John XXIII 9 October 1958 28 October 1958 19 days
    John XXIII Paul VI 3 June 1963 21 June 1963 18 days
    Paul VI John Paul I 6 August 1978 26 August 1978 20 days
    John Paul I John Paul II 28 September 1978 16 October 1978 18 days
    John Paul II Benedict XVI 2 April 2005 19 April 2005 17 days
    [edit] References^ See Codex Iuris Canonici Canon 502 § 3 (noting that an episcopal conference can transfer the functions of the consultors to the cathedral chapter).
    ^ Code of Canon Law, canon 421 §1
    ^ Code of Canon Law, canon 425 §1. The word used (sacerdos) applies also to a bishop, not just a priest.
    ^ Code of Canon Law, canons 421 §2 and 425 §3
    ^ Code of Canon Law, canons 426-427
    ^ Codex Iuris Canonici Canon 481 § 1.
    ^ Codex Iuris Canonici Canon 409 § 2.
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Blog+Anti+Sedevacante+5Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 001_camerlengo_gNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 SedeVacanteZnaczekMMV
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:26 pm

I don't see a quick and easy way out of the problems facing humanity. I see much pain in our future. But perhaps pain is the cost of doing business in the universe. I continue to toy with the idea of a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System - in the context of the United Nations and the City States. But there is presently so much confusion and negative momentum - that it may be very, very difficult to get the human race back on track - if the human race has ever really been on the right track. I would like to know what the powers that be REALLY think - rather than what the people we love to hate actually say on the evening news. What is the pope REALLY thinking as he views the thousands of faithful in St. Peter's Square? Again, I view the future with Incurable Optimism and Unyielding Despair.

Consider reading the Four Gospels in the King James Version of the Holy Bible - over and over again - while listening to Latin Masses - and then simply doing what makes sense to you - rather than getting bogged-down in the theological quicksand. Do you see my point? The goal is to become spiritually elevated and mentally disciplined with the proper use of a landmark historical spiritual frame of reference. This approach transcends angrily quoting scripture, or using the proof-text method to shoot someone down. God knows there are problems with the Bible - including the Gospels - but starting from scratch might be even more problematic. Frankly - EVERY approach is problematic. No matter what we do - things are going to be bad - in so many ways. But still, we must press forward - with the goal of a Perfected Humanity Living in a Perfected Solar System. Jesus - Benchmark of Humanity? The Teachings of Jesus - Theological Milestone or Historical Necessity? What do you think? What would Jesus say?
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 J0435886Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Holy-bible-svitozar-nenyukNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Bible77
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:13 pm

I'm in an 'On the Beach' mood today. I'm really quite depressed. I think the Japan quake and tsunami were deliberately inflicted. I have my reasons - which I will not reveal - but, as usual, I can't prove anything. Be ready for just about anything - and don't count on 'safe-places'. There may be no place to hide - not even in Underground Bases or the Darkside of the Moon. Can't we just get past all of this BS? My infiltrated and subverted, spyware-ridden computer is so very slow - that I've decided to stop bitching - and start posting things that go fast - like Ferrari's, SR-71's, Saturn 5's, Mag-Lev Trains, UFO's, etc.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_kwxzU4wL4

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-43HyQbOCg

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luBIaBXM4iU&NR=1&feature=fvwp

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2KkbHxo6po

5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upg2eqNbF3w

6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv_OJBBaF48&feature=related

7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqr4c1GNJLs&feature=related

8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApN1fCijsBQ&feature=related

9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqNT0FeG1VY&feature=related

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 On_the_beachNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 46358_rollyNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Nuclear-bomb+peace+sign+how+ironicNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Formula-1-race-car-girlNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Formula1_monaco04
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:19 am

Saving the Solar System does not seem to be anyone's priority - so I'm just gonna go nowhere - FAST! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShacMAn_HK8 Perhaps the Solar System doesn't need saving - especially by rank amateurs and completely ignorant fools like me. Perhaps there will come a time when this thread will be all the rage - but I will have moved on - sort of like Rhett Butler. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX0sOWKzUos&feature=related I'll be honest (which seems to be a big mistake in this world) - I am a bit bitter regarding everything. Nothing has worked for me - and I'm feeling no love - at any level. Perhaps the 'devil' has had the right idea all along. The whole world seems to be in bed with the 'devil' - including the churches. Which God are they worshipping and praising? Did Jesus tell people to worship and praise him? Did Jesus tell people to nail graven images of him on church walls - and parade these graven images in grand processions? Enough of that. Perhaps if I just pursued fame, fortune, power, and pleasure - in a responsible manner, of course - I might be a bit less frustrated. The road I am travelling on presently, seems to be a no-win. There is really no reward - and I do feel as though I am some sort of a threat, which makes me feel very uneasy and insecure. The truth is so overrated. I'm tired of being a resident nut, who really makes no one happy. I should just tell people what they want to hear, and give them what they want - rather than asking a lot of controversial questions. I think I've really struck-out. Time to change the batter. Perhaps I need to play a different game. I'm interested in what I've covered in this thread - but all of this seems to be working for no one, including me. I never resonate with anyone - and I'm never good enough - or I'm too good - or some goddamn thing. Frankly my dear - I'm gone with the solar wind...

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 0Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 0Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 6a00d8341bfbfe53ef00e54f4f768c8834-640wi

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:39 pm

Take a look at the Virginia State Seal. Who is REALLY the victor? Who is REALLY the vanquished? Could there be obelisk and crucifix parallels? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Virginia

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Seal_virginiaNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 369532752_39c7215dd3Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Vcsealback

The seals of the Commonwealth of Virginia are the official symbols of the United States Commonwealth of Virginia.

In May 1776 the Virginia colony declared its independence from Great Britain. On July 1, 1776, a committee of four was appointed to make a proper seal for the Commonwealth of Virginia. The four men were Richard Henry Lee, George Mason, George Wythe, and Robert Carter Nicholas. Four days later the committee's report for a design of the seal was read, and George Mason presented it to the Virginia government. It was voted on and approved that same day. It is not known for certain which members of the committee were chiefly responsible for the design of the seal, but it is generally believed to be principally the work of George Wythe.

The seal makers did not want a design which in any way resembled the style of coats-of-arms used in Britain. Because of the strong admiration for the Roman Republic felt by the Virginia leaders, the design of the new seal was taken from the mythology of Ancient Rome. They also chose a two-sided design, as shown above.

Bronze medals struck at behest of Virginia governor Thomas Jefferson and carried by Joseph Martin to give to Cherokee allies of colonial forces. Early variant of the official state seal with partially disrobed Virtus. 1780The obverse of the seal is the official seal of Virginia and is used on all the official papers and documents of the Commonwealth's government, as well as on its flag. On this side, a female figure personifying the Roman virtue of Virtus was selected to represent the genius of the new Commonwealth. Virginia's Virtus is a figure of peace, standing in a pose which indicates a battle already won. She rests on her long spear, its point turned downward to the ground. Her other weapon, a parazonium, is sheathed; it is the sword of authority rather than that of combat. Virtus is typically shown with a bare left breast; this is commonly recognized as the only use of nudity among the seals of the U.S. states.

Tyranny lies prostrate beneath the foot of Virtus, symbolizing Great Britain's defeat by Virginia. The royal crown which has fallen to the ground beside him symbolizes the new republic's release from the monarchical control of Great Britain; Virginia and New York are the only U.S. states with a flag or seal displaying a crown. The broken chain in Tyranny's left hand represents Virginia's freedom from Britain's restriction of colonial trade and westward expansion. The useless whip in his right hand signifies Virginia's relief from the torturing whip of acts of punishment such as the Intolerable Acts. His robe is purple, a reference to Julius Caesar and the Etruscan king of Rome, Tarquinius Priscus.

The motto selected for the obverse of the Virginia seal is Sic semper tyrannis, or in English, Thus always to tyrants. This is a derived quote from the famous events in Roman history, attributed to Brutus upon his participation in the slaying of Julius Caesar. (Caesar had been named perpetual dictator of Rome in the same year, and some Senators believed had ambitions to abolish the Roman Republic and establish himself as a monarch.)

The reverse of the seal pictures the blessings of freedom and peace, as represented by three Roman goddesses. In the center is the matron Libertas the goddess of individual liberties. In her hand she holds a wand showing her magical gifts, at the top of the wand hangs a Phrygian Cap, also called a Liberty Cap — later made popular by French revolutionaries.

To the left of Libertas stands Ceres, the Roman goddess of agriculture. In her left hand is a horn of plenty overflowing with the abundance of Virginia's harvests, while in her right hand is an enormous stalk of wheat, representing one of Virginia's leading crops. Aeternitas, representing Virginia's eternity, stands at the right of Libertas. In her right hand is a golden ball, an emblem of authority, and atop the ball is a Phoenix, symbolizing immortality. On the Virginia seal, the phoenix represents effective government.

The motto gracing the reverse with its trio of Libertas, Ceres, and Aeternitas is Perservando, or in English, Persevering, a reminder to future generations of the need to persist in maintaining the blessings of liberty. The ornamental border on both sides of the seal consists of sprigs of Parthenocissus quinquefolia, or commonly, Virginia Creeper. In 1930 another committee was charged with standardizing the seal's design because of all the variations that came into use over the years. The seals that now adorn the doors of the Southern Portico of the Capitol in Richmond were designed by Charles Keck. What the committee approved was basically adopting the 1776 seal as the standard. In 1949, another standard was implemented, when Virginia's Art Commission defined the official color scheme for the seal. The Great Seal and the lesser seal are the same except for size. The lesser seal is used on commissions of commonwealth officials and notaries, and on other papers which remain within the boundaries of, or relate only to, Virginia.

A common joke in Virginia, referencing the image on the seal and dating at least as far back as the Civil War, is that "Sic semper tyrannis" actually means "Get your foot off my neck."[1]

In 2010, Ken Cuccinelli, Attorney General of Virginia, gave to his staff lapel pins with Virtus’ bosom covered by an armored breastplate. His spokesman, Brian Gottstein, said the pin was paid for by Cuccinelli’s political action committee, not with taxpayer funds.[2]

The Seal of Virginia, as defined in the Code of Virginia, §1-500:[3]

“ The great seal of the Commonwealth of Virginia shall consist of two metallic discs, two and one-fourth inches in diameter, with an ornamental border one fourth of an inch wide, with such words and figures engraved thereon as will, when used, produce impressions to be described as follows: On the obverse, Virtus, the genius of the Commonwealth, dressed as an Amazon, resting on a spear in her right hand, point downward, touching the earth; and holding in her left hand, a sheathed sword, or parazonium, pointing upward; her head erect and face upturned; her left foot on the form of Tyranny represented by the prostrate body of a man, with his head to her left, his fallen crown nearby, a broken chain in his left hand, and a scourge in his right. Above the group and within the border conforming therewith, shall be the word "Virginia," and, in the space below, on a curved line, shall be the motto, "Sic Semper Tyrannis." On the reverse, shall be placed a group consisting of Libertas, holding a wand and pileus in her right hand; on her right, Aeternitas, with a globe and phoenix in her right hand; on the left of Libertas, Ceres, with a cornucopia in her left hand, and an ear of wheat in her right; over this device, in a curved line, the word "Perseverando." ”

Under Virginia law, the Secretary of the Commonwealth is the Keeper of the Seals of the Commonwealth.

References: von Borcke, Heros (April 1866). "Memoirs of the Confederate War for Independence". Blackwood's Edinburgh Magazine. American edition, vol. 62 (New York: Leonard Scott & Co.) 99 (606): 462. http://books.google.com/books?id=HqrZODfwUIIC&dq=sic%20semper%20tyrannis&pg=PA462#v=onepage&q&f=false. Retrieved 21 August 2010. "...the coat of arms of the state of Virginia, bearing the motto, Sic semper tyrannis, which the soldiers translated, "Take your foot off my neck", from the action of the principal figure ... representing Liberty, who, with a lance in her right hand, is standing over the conquered and prostrate tyrant, and apparently trampling on him with her heel.".
    ^ "Cuccinelli opts for more modest state seal," by Julian Walker, The Virginian-Pilot (May 1, 2010)
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Virginia_State_Seal_Modified
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:14 pm

Take a look at the Colorado State Seal. What would Jordan Maxwell say??!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Colorado Is this at all significant in connection with the creepy goings on at the Denver Airport? Just thought I'd ask.
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 State-of-Colorado-Seal1Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 StoryNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 130105fasces8

The Great Seal of the State of Colorado is an adaptation of the Territorial Seal which was adopted by the First Territorial Assembly on November 6, 1861.[1] The only changes made in the Territorial Seal design being the substitution of the words, "State of Colorado" and the figures "1876" for the corresponding inscriptions on the territorial seal.[1] The first General Assembly of the State of Colorado approved the adoption of the state seal on March 15, 1877.[1] The Colorado Secretary of State alone is authorized to affix the Great Seal of Colorado to any document whatsoever.

By statute, the seal of the State is two and one-half inches in diameter with the following devices inscribed thereon: At the top is the Eye of Providence or 'All Seeing Eye' within a triangle, from which golden rays radiate on two sides. Below the eye is a scroll, the Roman fasces, a bundle of birch or elm rods with a battle ax bound together with a ribbon of red, white and blue with the words, "Union and Constitution." The bundle of rods bound together symbolizes strength which is lacking in the single rod. The axe symbolizes authority and leadership. Below the scroll is the heraldic shield bearing across the top on a red ground three snow-capped mountains with clouds above them. The lower half of the shield has two miner's tools, the pick and sledge hammer, crossed on a golden ground. Below the shield in a semicircle is the motto, "Nil Sine Numine", Latin words meaning "Nothing without providence" or "nothing without the Deity"[2], and at the bottom the figures 1876, the year Colorado came into statehood.[1]

The design for the Territorial Seal which served as a model for the State Seal or Great Seal of Colorado has been variously credited, but the individual primarily responsible was Lewis Ledyard Weld, the Territorial Secretary, appointed by President Abraham Lincoln in July 1861. There is also evidence that Territorial Governor William Gilpin also was at least partially responsible for the design. Both Weld and Gilpin were knowledgeable in the art and symbolism of heraldry. Elements of design from both the Weld and Gilpin family coat-of-arms are incorporated in the Territorial Seal.

Nil sine numine is the state motto of Colorado. The Latin phrase appears to be an adaptation from Virgil's Aeneid where in Book II, line 777 the words "...non haec sine numine devum eveniunt" are found.

The Colorado Department of Personnel and Administration said about the translation of the motto: "At recurring intervals, discussion has ensued concerning interpretation of this Latin phrase which commonly translated is "'Nothing without providence'". Others say it is "Nothing without God". Merriam Webster's translates it as "Nothing without the divine will".[1] In the early mining days of the State, the unregenerate said it meant "nothing without a new mine".[2] The word "numen" (ablative numine) means any divinity, god or goddess, or divine spirit. The best evidence of intent of Colorado's official designers and framers of the resolution for adoption of the seal is contained in the committee report wherein clear distinction was made between "numine" and "Deo" and it specifically states that the committee's interpretative translation was "Nothing without the Deity".

The motto appeared when Colorado's first Territorial Governor William Gilpin asked the Secretary of the Territory L. C. Weld for a suitable motto for the state seal. According to the story, Weld said: "Well, Governor, what would you suggest?" Gilpin is said to have paused in thought for a moment and then responded "Nil Sine Numine". On November 6, 1861 by Joint Resolution the First Territorial Assembly adopted the motto with the territorial seal.

This motto is also used by High Point University, a small liberal arts university in High Point, North Carolina

It is also of interest "The Luttrell Psalter", a famous medieval manuscript dated by the 14th century, contains inside its binding an armorial bookplate of Thomas Weld (1750–1810) of Lulworth Castle, one of the book's owners, and the motto on the plate's ribbon reads "nil sine numine".

Kopel, Jerry (11 April 2008). "Mysteries of Colorado's Great Seal". Rocky Mountain News. http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/apr/11/mysteries-colorados-great-seal/. Retrieved 20 January 2011.
    ^ a b c "State songs and more". Montrose Daily Press. 15 March 2007. http://www.montrosepress.com/articles/2007/03/15/opinion/op1.txt. Retrieved 20 January 2011.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Once again, notice the similarity of architecture found in churches and government buildings - throughout the world. Notice the Babylonian, Egyptian, Grecian, and Roman themes. I keep thinking that a grand plan was hijacked or stolen - and that this might've included literature, music, technology, architecture, art, etc. Did someone steal fire from man - and then rule over man as a god - giving man little embers of this fire as 'gifts' - out of their 'loving kindness' - but with lots of strings attached? Damned if I know.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 VermontCapitolBuildingNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Capitol-BuildingNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Virginia-capitol-buildingNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Iowa-capitol-buildingNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Sacramento-capitol-buildingNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Capitol_building_austin_texasNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Minnesota-state-capitol-building-003Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Oblique_view_of_Oklahoma_Capitol_buildingNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Springatcapitol06010Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 ShimNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 RearViewofCapitalBuildingNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Olympia-capitol-buildingNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Alabama-state-capitol-buildingNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 StPauls75627940Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 St-Peters-Basilica-Vaticano

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Bill Cooper described Henry Kissinger as being in another world - which held no room for anyone - while he was learning all of the forbidden knowledge in the 50's. He supposedly worked around the clock - and spoke to no one - not even his wife. It sounded as though he were learning of a very upsetting state of affairs. It couldn't have been good. I just got to thinking - that's sort of how I feel - and have felt - for quite a while now. I feel really bad. I'm pretty composed and placid - but very uncomfortable and burned-out. Unfortunately, I have a feeling that I'm just getting my feet wet with this madness. Also, I don't know what is true or what is bs. I also don't know what the consequences are of learning forbidden knowledge. I suspect that one gets supernaturally targeted and watched. Abandon all hope ye truth-seekers. Just kidding - sort of. I have committed to just keep doing what I've been doing with this tempest in a teapot thread. No surprises. I sort of feel like a member of an Alphabet Militia. All of the headaches - with no badge, title, pay, or retirement. I'm just good for nothing. I'm not antagonistic - but I certainly am not a company man. That's one reason why I am sitting in a very messy room - with a very slow computer - instead of sitting in a sterile environment - in an underground base - with my very own Cray Supercomputer. Hopefully, this muted-madness can be sort of a back-channel - like during the Cuban Missile Crisis. Call this the Thuban Missile Crisis. I would love to listen to a recorded session regarding ET's, Secret Government, New World Order, etc. - with Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, George H.W. Bush, and David Rockefeller in attendance. Fat chance - right?! Maybe someday. No? Oh well. Namaste.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Cuban_Missile_CrisisNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Home_collage3Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 ELT200804152029262965227Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 LE283L6Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Kissingergraphicsmall.jpgNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Zbigniew-brzezinski-965Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Kissinger_golder
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:43 pm

I'd rather deal with Formula One - than deal with aliens, ufo's, and theology. All of the factions should just smoke pot, and watch Formula One. We'd all get along - if we all got a bong. Let's smoke the peace-pipe! I wouldn't be surprised if God turns out to be a Formula One Driver. 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyBnNpWr07Q&feature=related 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_wlsAJ-VMA&feature=fvwrel 3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJFeTMFv6CA&feature=related

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Melbourne-gp2Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Formula-1-girls-2010-pc-game-reviewsNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 F1_2010_11 Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Bong-squadNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Bush_bong
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:08 am

Is this solar system in the best of hands - or the worst of hands? What has been the power structure of this solar system for the past one million years? Are we really only dealing with various factions of the Orion Group LLC? Do all of the humanoid beings in this solar system have the same type of soul? My reptilian speculations are not based upon privileged information. I am mostly trying to make sense out of all the seemingly crazy information available on the internet. Take everything I say with a sea of salt. I am particularly interested in the theory that our spiritual origins are interdimensional reptilian - and that physicality was created along two major lines - reptilian and mammalian - and that these two lines have been fighting with each other for at least 600,000 years - and that the Archangels Gabriel, Lucifer, and Michael have been major players in all of this. No proof. Just dot connecting. Are we all reptilian/mammalian hybrids (Human, Annunaki, Draconian) - with interdimensional reptilian souls? Should we sing 'We are the Orion Group'? Nephilim = Orion Group = Fallen Angels (who fell into physicality)? Are we all Nephilim at the soul-level? If most of these questions were authoritatively answered with 'Yes' - would most of us go insane? Would we engage in star wars? I think we need to consider ALL of the possibilities - without going insane - and without flying through the solar system with torches and pitchforks. Did we, in essence - create ourselves? Was this the Original Sin? Born into Iniquity? The Mystery of Iniquity! We Three Reptilian Queens of Orion Are Trying to Rule the Heavens Afar!!?? Think about THAT! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c48qXrFjHq0 My primary editorial slant is that:

1. Male and Female Human Physicality Is a Good Thing.

2. A Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System Would Be a Good Thing.

3. A Perfected Humanity Living in a Perfected Solar System Would Be a Good Thing.

I don't know enough about the Reptilian Physicality Issues to really make any educated determinations - but I think that all of the above would be in the best interest of BOTH Reptilian and Mammalian Humanoids - especially those who are committed to Responsible Freedom and Constructive Interaction. Unfortunately - the true state of affairs remains a great-big military secret - and politics and religion remain reactionary and irrational. I always embellish 'V' with the things I research and think about. 'V' is only the beginning. I'm trying to make my life into sort of a private-screening sci-fi show. I am sane - aren't I? Please say 'Yes'. As I keep saying - I like the best aspects of Anna and the 'V's - but I despise the worst. I really would like to see an idealistic solar system science fiction series called '2112' - based upon an up and running Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System - which does not involve any star wars. It would be about a solar system at peace - which is doing things the right way - and which is at peace with the rest of the universe. Are there any Hollywood types out there who can do something like this? I really do wish to see a Perfected Humanity Living in a Perfected Solar System - Interacting Peacefully with the Beings of the Universe. This is not a complex concept. Watch the following three videos repeatedly - in light of what I have said in this post. Namaste to the Beings of the Universe.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv2l93v4v0g

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq1SgXIKI3U

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C8lG9L4XDk&feature=related

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Aliens_exist_newsweekNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 12th-planet1Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 320Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Gen31ENamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Sitchin_Zecharia_PhotoNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 ArchangelsNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Frontier%20In%20Space%20(7)Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 5x08-The-Hungry-Earth-promo-photos-doctor-who-12300414-550-367
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:23 pm

This is the day that God has made! Let us rejoice and be glad in it! Have any of you watched Dr. Robert H. Schuller? I spent a considerable amount of time following his ministry at the Crystal Cathedral, at 12141 (one to one for one!) Lewis Street, in Garden Grove, California. Study the ministries of Dr. Norman Vincent Peale and Dr. Robert Harold Schuller. There is the good, the bad, and the ugly - but focus upon the good - and you will be richly rewarded. I agreed with at least 90% of what I heard Drs. Peale and Schuller say. Is there a compilation of the Best of Peale and Schuller? If there isn't - there should be! I wish I had stayed closer to this ministry. I probably wouldn't have turned out to be such a burned-out nut-case. Consider reading through this thread in the manner in which Dr. Schuller would preach a sermon. In everyday life - this communication approach doesn't work - but in private, or in a book or sermon - it actually works quite well. Do this, while listening to the classical organ music I have posted on the last few pages. This is a VERY important combination. Try it - you'll like it! There is more to this thread than meets the eye. It's not as random and disjointed as it seems. It's warm and calculated. If the St. Mary's Cathedral brainstorm doesn't work out - consider the bankrupt Crystal Cathedral as an option. I tend to think that a lot of what I have conceptualized in this thread, has been built upon the shoulders of the staff and ministry at the Crystal Cathedral. They probably wouldn't wish to identify with much of it - and I wouldn't blame them. It would be a public relations nightmare - wouldn't it? I'm quite the quiet maverick - and a back-channel rebel without a clue. I'm a seed planter in a galactic mustard seed conspiracy. Stand up! Stand up for Jesus! We build a new tomorrow - on plans we make today. Our planet is how we plan-it. I really was planning a lot of this in the 80's and 90's - believe it or not - and I didn't even realize what I was doing. I was lost - and in many ways, I'm still lost. There I go again - shooting myself in the foot with that darn honesty thing. Anyway - we all need to be mirrors, to reflect human-dignity and self-respect - in our going out and in our coming in - in our laying down and in our rising up - in our labor and in our leisure - in our laughter and in our tears - until we come to stand before Jesus - in that day in which there is no sunset and no dawning. In the name of Jesus Christ - and with the power of the Holy Spirit. (Sorry Amen Ra!)

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 =ccNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Sch2-002Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Crystal-cathedral-architectureNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 CrystalCathedral

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:53 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Luminari
    Luminari

Post  Luminari Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:23 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 State-of-Colorado-Seal1

Very blatant symbolism Ortho! wow.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:56 pm

Good to see you posting Luminari. I agree. The All Seeing Eye of Horus - Illuminated by Sirius - Atop a Fascist Symbol - is quite interesting. Also, the mountain peaks may be reminiscent of the mountain peaks of Tibet - which some have equated with pyramids (not sure who - I'll have to research). In the U.S. House of Representatives - 'In God We Trust' is above and between two fascist symbols - front and center. According to Jordan Maxwell - Fascist is equated with 'God's Law'. Clues and symbols are found throughout the world - of something dark and ominous. I don't have a problem with Legitimate Divinity, Rule of Law, Hierarchical Structures of Authority, World Government, etc. - but I do have a problem with Vengeful Deities, Using God's Name in Vain, Tyranny, Enslavement, Extermination, etc. I keep seeing Male and Female Humanity as being Rebels Without a Clue - on a Prison Planet in Rebellion - with a Hybrid Hermaphrodite Queen of Heaven / God of This World - taking orders from a Draconian Empire / Universal Church - and that the Creation of Male and Female Humanity - and Seeking a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System (by Michael/Horus/Jesus?) - 600,000 Years Ago - may POSSIBLY have Constituted the Original Sin - and been viewed as being the Unpardonable Sin - which led directly to the 600,000 Year War in Heaven. Did the Queen of Heaven / God of This World capture the Human Race at the time the Moon supposedly arrived (10,000-12,000 years ago?) - flush with reinforcements from who knows where? Has the Human Race been on Death Row for thousands of years? Has this been the punishment phase - to be followed by a Final Judgement and Extermination (by Deliberately Inflicted Earth Changes) - which would eliminate Male and Female Human Physicality - and 'Upgrade' the Souls of Humanity into Hermaphrodite Reptilian Bodies - under the control of a Reptilian Theocracy - with No Humanity or Freedom? I DON'T KNOW. THIS IS MERELY SPECULATION. But my pseudo-intellectual dot-connecting is leading me in that direction. Even if I am completely wrong - whatever is going on seems to be very dark. There seems to be no love or joy connected with this. I am very apprehensive - and I long for a single day of peace. I don't think I'm going to have one for the rest of my life - or in my next life - if I even have one...

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 LEGION-Movie-Photos-2-550x417Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 ArchangelPortrait1

600,000 BC? MICHAEL/HORUS/JESUS: BEFORE THE FALL INTO MALE AND FEMALE HUMANITY?
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Sacrificeofthemass2Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 FatimaVision3Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Crucifix-ufos

MICHAEL/HORUS/JESUS: PERSONA NON GRATA AND UNIVERSAL ENEMY NUMBER ONE?
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Crucifixion_Blago_ArchivesNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Pope-benedictNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 CrucifixNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Latin_massNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Latin%20mass%203

NAME ONE CHURCH IN THE LAST 2,000 YEARS WHICH HAS MADE THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS - PLUS NOTHING - THEIR DOCTRINAL STATEMENT AND RULE OF FAITH AND PRACTICE. JUST ONE.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:04 am; edited 5 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Consider watching 'The Event'. You can watch the last five episodes for free on hulu.com. http://www.hulu.com/search?query=the+event&st=1&fs=null You have to pay to watch the others - but you can watch short clips of the earlier espisodes. It's really quite good.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 346202Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 346204
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:23 pm

I really feel as though I need to review and digest the contents of this thread - and decide what might really be true - and what is most likely pure unmitigated popycock. My guess is that probably 50% of this thread is true and helpful - but I don't know which 50%. I need a lot of help from others - human and otherwise - to really sort things out. I continue to be VERY bothered and upset that I don't know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. I keep feeling as though I am somehow hanging myself - and I have some ideas how - but I feel as though I should continue to be honest. I'm really quite mellow in real life - and I continue to prefer a passive and intuitive search for truth. The scary thing is that this quest of hypotheticals seems to be getting more real all the time. I feel as though I am living in an unseen sci-fi war-zone - even though I seem to be doing nothing. I'd sure like to know if anyone else in the solar system is thinking like I do. I feel like I'm in some sort of a twilight zone of madness. As you can tell - I'm doing a certain amount of bluffing and pretending - which includes a bit of imagined self-importance. But I disclosed this aspect at the very beginning of this thread. Anyway - I feel like I need to back off. I tried to do just that a couple of days ago - but then I came back like gangbusters or ghostbusters or something. I'd just like to read a 20 page 'eyes-only' report - which exactly describes the situation existing in this universe - particularly pertaining to this solar system and the human race. I'm very tired of the guessing game. I know I'm a completely ignorant fool - but I think that I might have been involved in a lot of things in my past lives - going back tens or hundreds of thousands of years. I'd like to know exactly what things - and I think I could be shown a file which would reveal everything to me. But I really don't think that's going to happen. I think I know why - and it scares the hell out of me. I think it scares the hell out of some other people too - and that REALLY scares the hell out of me. Now I'm going to watch the latest episode of 'The Event' for 45 minutes of some comparative peace of mind. Then I'll probably read some more of 'The Holy Tablets'. I need to stop. Namaste and Have a Nice Day. The greys are coming to take me away! Hey! Hey!
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 A-healthy-level-of-insanity-they-re-coming-to-take-me-away-h-demotivational-poster-1281763855Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 HuhNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Napoleon-XIV-Theyre-Coming-To-485485
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:21 am

Who knows the most about solar system governance? Probably the Queen of Heaven / God of This World. Unfortunately - I don't think they are decidedly on the side of humanity. Perhaps I need to ask 'Who knows the most about solar system governance, who is decidedly on the side of humanity?' I'm going to do my very best to become that individual - but I think I'm a Johnny Come Lately - and a Jack of All Trades - Master of None. Am I going about this thing in the right way? Is there a supremely right way? Despite it's weaknesses - I think this thread is a good place to begin a solar system governance quest - but it certainly is not a thread to end all threads. It's only the beginning - and it just scratches the surface of a very complex and difficult subject. Should I move to the East Coast - and try to hang-out with United Nations and Washington D.C. insiders? Should I move to Europe - and try to hang-out with City of London and Vatican insiders? Or do I need to stay completely away from the fray? Are the insiders too compromised and compartmentalized? Should I try to find a completely pure secret society - and try to become a member? Does a completely pure secret society even exist? I'm sort of my own secret society - except that I have a bad habit of blurting everything out! Actually - I really am quite restrained and pastoral - but I still think that I raise a lot of red flags, and set off a lot of bells and whistles. Is there a genuine Divinity at work in this solar system, who is decidedly on the side of humanity? I truly don't know. I used to think so - but my faith has been shattered. I'm assuming that we have an US vs THEM situation - and that there is no safety-net. I'm assuming that we need to make as many good friends as we can - throughout the universe - but that we should not pursue peace at any price.

I guess I've really dug in my heels with the concept of a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System - wherein male and female human physicality is carefully preserved - and wherein the solar system is not destroyed. I'm leaning toward the Orion Group Theory of Origins regarding Humanoid Life in This Solar System - with similar souls present in most or all humanoid beings. I do believe we are at war with each other on many different levels - and I desire that these conflicts all become constructive - or that they cease to exist altogether. Where is the ultimate war-room for solar system governance? Who are present in said war-room on a daily basis? Don't trip over yourselves - blurting everything out! Why do I feel like I'm doing something wrong - when I'm trying to do something right? Is this just another power struggle? Am I compromised, right from the beginning? Is the pursuit of politics and religion really the pursuit of power? It probably is. Do we all have corrupted and alterior motives? Probably. So what should I do? Should I just be a member of a mainstream church - in good and regular standing? Should I join a political party - and go to all the meetings? Should I just leave it at that? Did I cross over into the Forbidden Zone a long time ago? I really haven't found anyone who thinks like I do. I feel as though I have ventured off the beaten path - and that the wolves are howling as they close in on me. I'm really just small-fry dealing with a huge subject. Should the general public be encouraged to think about solar system governance? I think they should - even though there will be a considerable amount of confusion and consternation. I really mostly want us to get past the absurdities, atrocities, starvation, war, corruption, irresponsibility, ignorance, apathy, etc. So - I guess I'll just keep this tempest in a teapot boiling - without serving the tea to too many people. It'll be our little secret. Tell no man - even though they won't tell anyone. Tell no woman - or they'll tell everyone!
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Strangelove_warroom_blueNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 DrStrangelove2Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Dr_strangelove.01
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:58 pm

Once again - try working outward from the words 'Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System' - in your own way - and in your own time. Take these words into every conceivable context. Do word studies on each separate word - and on various combinations of these words. This is more involved than you might think. What I am suggesting is something which I call 'Comprehensive Concentration'. We don't know everything about everything. We don't know everything about anything. Anything is related to everything. So - we need to know everything about everything - to know everything about anything. Did I miss anything?

I still think that a Vatican Based Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System is EXTREMELY interesting to think about! What a stirred-up hornet's nest that would be! Can you imagine the fighting that would occur if such a thing were attempted! But what if that turned out to be the best solution to the problems facing the solar system? Is the visible and invisible Vatican really in charge of this solar system? What does the word 'Vatican' really include? Sometimes I think it would be cool to be the Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System Ambassador to the Vatican - with reasonable access to most areas and personnel - and with a 400 square-foot office/apartment in Vatican City - complete with an entry-level Cray - of course! Talk about Persona Non Grata!!!! All joking aside - can you Vatican guys set this up? Consider this to be a formal request. I'd want to have my very own female-model cook/driver/secretary/bodyguard/housekeeper!!! Now I'm joking again. How would one dress? Probably in an Armani suit - with Prada shoes!! orthodoxymoron goes to Rome! The infiltration and subversion of the Vatican by orthodoxymoron - as an Angel of Satan - to buffet them!!! Actually - I would try to fit in - as I attempted to change everything - while changing as little as possible - with an emphasis on historical continuity!!! Ain't gonna happen - but it's fun to think about. What would Jesus say and do if he lived in Vatican City? Would he drive the money changers out of the temple with a whip - or would he drive around Rome in a Ferrari - with the Queen of Heaven???!!! Can the Queen of Heaven / God of This World be completely reformed - and converted to completely support a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System? Would they deserve and require extended incarceration? Would they be safe to save? I'd better stop - for now...

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 FerrariF430Spider05_2Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Fashion12-armani-maserati-0409-lg-59781152Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Vatican-Basilica_di_San_Pietro_(evening_view)Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 Vaticanii

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:31 am; edited 5 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Please interpret my posting in terms of desperation and brain-storming. In real-life, I'm really quite quiet and respectful. The more I research - the more disoriented and frightened I become - and my posting is my attempt to deal with this. I made a request in the previous post - and I'm not sure why - but if such a thing were possible - I would mostly be a fly on the wall - so to speak - and I'd probably get swatted! I just feel as though something ominous has been preventing good people from doing good things - at the highest levels of church, state, and business. This might have a lot to do with a lot of complex and negative ancient history. I'm really trying to understand some of this - and then propose possible solutions. I'm simply trying to do what I don't see others doing - in the hope that a novel approach might turn out to be part of a lasting solution. If we don't get the Rome part of this right - I don't think we'll have a solution. Again - take my posting seriously - but not too seriously. Namaste to the PTB.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 IvoMayrFly1Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 21 561fly_on_the_wall

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:50 pm