tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+23
firefly
Luminari
lindabaker
Sanicle
arctourist
malletzky
icecold
sabina
TRANCOSO
Floyd
Jenetta
investigator
ClearWater
bran
devakas
Brook
Raven
Mercuriel
Anchor
mudra
Lionhawk
orthodoxymoron
Carol
27 posters

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Empty Re: Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:17 pm

What if I were the alien in charge of all of the alleged madness? How would I conduct business? Once again - this sounds delusional - but does that which is alleged regarding aliens really make sense? I'll get right to the point. If I were an alien who wished to exploit humanity - I would probably be a lot more secretive than whoever is in charge currently is. The whole thing is making less and less sense to me. If the alien race needed humans for experimentation, slave-labor, food, and human-sacrifices - why not just raise humans in underground or off-planet bases - and never abduct a single human from the surface of Earth - for any reason? Why not completely cloak all UFO's - or avoid flights altogether - especially around populated areas - or on clear nights? Why not forbid all aliens from roaming the surface of Earth - especially where they might be seen? Why use surface humans to work in underground bases - such as Dulce or Area 51? Again - why not raise humans underground - and keep them underground - to work as scientists, laborers, technicians, miners, etc? Why not eliminate all art and literature hinting at aliens and ufo's. If these guys are so advanced - why can't they keep themselves hidden - and keep a damn secret? Why? Why? Why? What the hell is going on here??? Do you see where I'm going with this? A lot of this seems like a lot of propaganda - serving some hidden agenda. But what might this agenda be? Do aliens really need to eat us? What purpose would human sacrifices serve? On the other hand - if I came to a planet as an alien - and wished to enslave the indigenous race - I would probably pick the best continents - make them alien-only - let the indigenous live everywhere else - and tax the hell out of them - but otherwise leave them alone - except that they could possess no weaponry or implements of war whatsoever. But I wouldn't kill them or be unkind to them. Of course - I wouldn't do any of the above - but this is a what-if game. It seems as if we are experiencing a form of punishment or terrorism. Whatever the case may be - something really, really wacky is going on here. It doesn't make sense to me at all. Could world leaders start out being flattered by the darkside - and then be progressively degraded and demoralized - as a submission/control process? Could the human race be on it's knees at the highest levels? There is someone I have communicated with who has been to Bohemian Grove several times (outskirts and infiltration) and who seems to be constantly in contact with the darkside (while seemingly being able to remain in the light) - and tells horrific stories about what really goes on there (including live human sacrifices and necrophilia). The 'Cremation of Care' ceremony is just the tip of the iceberg. Fools! Pull out all the stops people - and get to the bottom of this NOW. Here is some classic (1996) Alex Collier. I don't endorse or believe everything he says, but I always learn a lot from listening to Alex. I especially appreciate the Andromedan Perspective as it relates to a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System. Think about these words as you listen to Alex Collier.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6OihJ3efQM&feature=related

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWgCcwLT7Qo&NR=1

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 AliensNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Alien-vs-predator-chess-20090426-124300

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:43 am; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Empty Re: Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:27 pm

This documentary involves the KGB and an alien mummy! Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL4jsCRV3rc&feature=&p=16587170C2089A55&index=0&playnext=1

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 10996111_det
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:58 pm

Is Greed Good? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vscG3k91s58&feature=related Greed may be good - but Responsibility Rocks! Here is a thread on "Healthy Competition?" from AV1: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13299 This is sort of related to my 'Lucifer' thread, and my 'Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess' thread. If one were in a perfect Garden of Eden or a Harmonious Heaven - with a Kind and Loving God in charge - what more could one want? But what if one wished to exercise their creativity, curiosity, and ambition - in forbidden ways? Something has been bothering me a lot for a long time. It has to do with why we seem to be killing ourselves with industrialization, high-technology surveillance and warfare, designer diseases, massive pollution, bitter science vs religion battles, acute-care drugs and surgery medicine instead of prevention, and running around like chickens with our heads cut off instead of smelling the roses and savoring the creation. There's a lot more to it than what I just said - and I will try to elaborate on this in subsequent posts. I'm really trying to get at why Lucifer rebelled against God (assuming that this actually did occur in some way, shape, or form). I seem to be enamored with Lucifer - to an unhealthy degree. My speculations are causing me a significant amount of mental anguish - but I'm beginning to think that a Lucifer Centered Search for Truth - might yield the clearest view of the way things really are. I have no particular animosity toward Lucifer (assuming that Lucifer actually exists) - and I simply want to try to figure things out - and eventually try to find some peace of mind. I have very little presently - and I feel a bit like Elvis Presley - who wished for a single day of peace. Sometimes I wonder if I might even be Lucifer with amnesia - or a potential Lucifer of the future. Thinking about Lucifer related subjects and issues is scaring the hell out of me. I love it in one way - but I seem to keep sliding down the slippery slope - into I know not what. The horror.

If you can - get DVD's of 'Contact' and 'Avatar' - and watch them several times - noting especially the philosophical and theological aspects. Also - watch 'The Lucifer Effect - MIT Lecture'. http://mitworld.mit.edu/video/459 This is just a start. I continue to think that unconventional and heretical theological pursuits will provide many solutions - possibly even disclosure. I continue to contemplate a harmonization of the Teachings of Jesus, the U.S. Constitution, and the Latin Mass. This may be a dead-end, and we may need to move way beyond such a historical approach, but I think there is merit in exploring this possibility - as a mental and spiritual exercise - if nothing else. I'm just rambling now. I'm concerned that society may be on the verge of getting a lot meaner and nastier. If half of what I have speculated about is true - this could cause a lot of societal problems - some of them possibly violent. Waking people up could backfire - if we're not very careful. Are we creating mass-hysteria? Should maybe 10% of the key people of the world be properly woken-up? I think I might be trying to do this in my various postings and threads. I wonder who really reads them? I do not wish to yell 'FIRE!!!' in a crowded theater. I continue to seek a top-down non-revolution - to make the world and solar system a better place. I'm too lazy, stupid, and squeamish to run in the streets with torches and pitchforks. I much prefer armchair blogging. Born to blog. The incredible blog.

Has technology and industrialization made us better and happier people? Have any wars in the history of the universe really done anyone any real good? Why do we compete with each other? What if we stopped competing with each other? Would we have a greater or lesser chance of survival? Would the breed improve if we ceased to compete? Was it John D. Rockefeller who said 'Competition is a Sin'? Why do we need jets, trains, busses, nukes, cities, cathedrals, mansions, space-travel, etc, etc? Why can't we live in teepees or grass huts? We seem to be killing ourselves in very sophisticated and clever ways. If we destroy ourselves - then what?Are love and pity really signs of weakness? Are positive-thinking and self-esteem really delusions? Would a focus on responsibility result in appropriate levels of love, pity, positive-thinking, and self-esteem? A long, long time ago - I proposed a Religion of Responsibility to a well-known theologian - and he liked the idea - but I never followed-through - until now, that is. This general subject may be more important than you can imagine. How did a pristine solar system get so screwed-up? How do we make this solar system pristine again? How do we keep it that way? This gets right at the core of Solar System Governance and my pet Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System. Once again, I don't really know if this is the correct approach, but I do know that the subject needs to be discussed extensively - rather than gravitating to the latest fad, sensation, guru, or freak-show.

"In that vast throng are multitudes of the long-lived race that existed before the Flood; men of lofty stature and giant intellect, who, yielding to the control of fallen angels, devoted all their skill and knowledge to the exaltation of themselves; men whose wonderful works of art led the world to idolize their genius, but whose cruelty and evil inventions, defiling the earth and defacing the image of God, caused Him to blot them from the face of His creation."- 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen White. Did these beings, spoken of above, survive the Deluge (in Tibet perhaps?) and proceed to rule over us? Think of Ancient Babylon, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome, Papal Rome, the Nazi Party, and the New World Order - as being ruled over by this race. Does the shoe fit? If so - what can be constructively done? Might they be sort of like the Ori and the Goa'uld in Stargate SG-1? Could they be the equivalent of the Reptilians which Alex Collier describes? Or could they be in league with the Reptilians? Or did they CREATE the Reptilians in a Hybridization Program? Might Reptilians be the Ultimate Human/Reptile Super-Soldiers? Hallowed Be the Ori? How Much Philosophical, Spiritual, and Technological Trouble Might We Really Be In? Talk to Me Lucifer.

Where should I post this sort of thing? Should I post this sort of thing? My concern is not so much with the faithful folks from AV1 and MOA - but where are the other researchers from across the world? There is a fleeting window of opportunity to get this thing right - and I'm just not seeing it happen. Is there a site somewhere on the internet with tens of thousands of regular posters - who are interested in what we discuss? I'm thinking that Kali, the Jesuits, and the Alphabet Agents have me all figured out (knowing more about me than I know about myself) - and on the proper lists (probably including the Red-List) - but that very few others really notice - in a world of seven billion human beings - and goddess knows how many hybrid humanoids. The subjects are driving me crazy - but the lack of interest and response is driving me even crazier. The cumulative effect is not positive - and there really does not seem to be a bright future in whipping a dead horse (or whipping a live Whore of Babylon). I wonder if Kali is into that sort of thing? Sticks and stones may break my bones - but whips and chains excite me! What about that debate-date Kali? You bring the whips - and I'll bring the chains!

I just keep imagining what it might be like to be a fly on the wall when people who REALLY know what's going on are deep into a several hour long discussion/debate regarding the most sensitive issues in the solar system - which is completely off the record - with no recordings or minutes kept. THAT would be completely different than anything we have been exposed to (I think). This might sound hokey - but I'm trying to look at things through the hypothetical eyes of the goddess who I think MIGHT have been at the center of things in this solar system - going back tens of thousands of years - with complete reincarnational recall - and massive learning. It's easy to get very lost in the process of doing this - and I don't necessarily recommend it. I think theology is central - but that the sacred texts, visions, preachers, scholars, gurus, and channeling cannot be trusted. If I wasn't so afraid of them - I would love to study with renegade Jesuits and Alphabet Agents - who I think - know more than just about anyone else. But I really don't want to venture away from the illusory security of my own home and my spyware laden PC. I once attended a lecture given by a black Jesuit from San Francisco. He was a very eloquent scholar. I just think these people are ultimately working for the wrong boss. Unfortunately, this boss may really be in the driver's seat in this solar system - whether anyone likes it or not. I used to be Christocentric - but I am toying with the possibility that a goddess created virtually all of the sacred texts and religions. This is just more speculation, of course - but thinking this way might provide insights, unobtainable in any other way. Obviously, I don't worship or venerate this hypothetical minor deity. In fact, I am down-right irreverent. I keep asking this hypothetical goddess out on a debate-date - but so far, I have received no response - and I doubt that I ever will - even if they do actually exist.

Back to the subject at hand - which is so central and far-reaching - It takes a lot of hard mental work to really get some productive thought processes going. I think that RESPONSIBILITY tempers and qualifies each word we use - such that they all become constructive in nature. Art Bell has said a lot about 'The Quickening'. IRRESPONSIBILITY seems to be the major culprit in the melt-down and destruction of our civilization. Once again - the movie 'Contact' contains a lot of food for thought. I think we may have to be hard-driving Illuminati-types - but without the corruption and creepy ritual rubbish. Are touchy-feely types going to save the world? I've been way, way too easy-going, accomodating, and gullible in my life - and I have paid a terrible price for not being more aggressive. If we sing kumbaya - the rich and powerful are going to keep right on observing the golden-rule (He who has the gold - RULES). How do we achieve a proper balance of exoteric/esoteric, cooperation/competition, etc/etc? I have been somewhat skeptical regarding the 'galactic wave', 'crossing the galactic plane', 'earth changes', 'global warming', '2012', etc. I fear that they are distractions, covers, or red-herrings designed to enable a hidden-agenda. There are aspects of the goddess concept which I adore - and there are aspects which I despise. I found the 'eight limbs of yoga' to be intriguing. Doesn't Kali have at least eight limbs? Jesus seems to be a perfect blend of masculine and feminine, humanity and divinity.

Is the Quickening a recipe for disaster? Is it a perfect storm of destruction? "Knowledge increases. Men run to and fro." I guess I'm thinking in terms of scaring people, rushing to judgement, making people angry, creating hatred, etc. - as opposed to informing people through entertainment, or in a round about way - without pressuring them to make major changes or sacrifices. I have seen religious leaders speak authoritatively about the immanent Second Coming of Christ - and that only those who believe and live in certain ways will be saved and rewarded - while the other unlucky souls will be punished and lost. People come forward in altar calls (many of them in tears) to receive salvation. I used to think this was a good thing - but now I think that it is sort of a mass hysteria or mind control phenomenon. We seem to be emotional and irrational in counter-productive and destructive ways. I've recently considered that it is more blessed to learn how to think, and to teach people to think - than it is to coerce them or convince them regarding anything. At this point - I think I just want to become more responsible and more response-able - and then to encourage others to do the same - and just leave it at that. Then they can wake themselves up - in their own way - and in their own time. Eventually the 100th monkey will wake-up - and a positive paradigm-shift will occur.

I am uneasy with the term 'harvest'. Does this term imply that not everyone will survive or make it? I insist that everyone survives and makes it - even if some have to exist in sort of an isolated state for a while. Are the PTB tightening the noose by their own free will - or are they being commanded to do so by those who are not human as we know human to be? Are there executive orders stating that the human race shall not gain their freedom - regardless of whether they are responsible or not? Are we serving a life-sentence, with an eventual final-judgment and a final harvest/execution/sacrifice? Do the orders still stand? What would Dick Cheney say? I'm working hard to reject traditional religion - and I'm working hard to reject the new age. I really don't know which way to jump at this point. Definitions and perceptions are very important. I simply do not wish to be exclusive or to exclude anyone as we journey into the future. Has anyone considered the distinction between 'pure science' and 'applied science'? I think 'pure science' is a good thing - but often 'applied science' is a bad thing. But how does one pay the bills with 'pure science'? Are we happier with all of our technology and industrialization? I am trying very hard to get back to my childhood scientific experience. I really enjoy going through all of the forbidden knowledge on the internet - and openly discussing it - even if it puts me on lists - and places several more interdimensional beings on my case. Maybe I'll get to meet them someday - but not today - ok?

There are approximately 20 words which we really need to spend a lot of time thinking about. You pick your own 'Top 20'. I am very apprehensive regarding the low numbers of participants on MOA. This site should have thousands of members. I'm still very suspicious regarding the closure of AV1. I continue to be mystified as to whether the PTB want us to be researching and discussing forbidden information - or not. I really and truly don't know. I don't know if I'm helping or hurting. Perhaps the PTB could care less. Perhaps no one monitors this site. Everything is a big question mark for me. Is it really possible to make money without hurting someone in some way? Doing the right thing seems to get in the way of making money. How does this fit in with pure and applied science? Can we be so heavenly minded that we are of no earthly good? OK - what about pure and applied science? That's what I really wish to talk about.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Abob01Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Quickening

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:31 pm

I'm starting to write and say 'Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System' more and more. I know that's a mouthful - but try saying these words over and over, as sort of a mantra. This is more of an intellectual exercise and a spiritual battle than you might think. It's going to take a lot of time, effort, and repetition, to really get it right. I keep thinking that I'm going to discover something about my reincarnational past which will floor me, and be very difficult to deal with. I also keep thinking that the editorial content of this thread will be implemented over the coming decades. If these two premonitions are correct - I will probably wish that I were dead (because of a harsh truth, responsibility, and blame) - and there will probably be a lot of beings (human and otherwise) who will wish that I were dead, as well. (because of them being exposed, prosecuted, deposed, imprisoned, expelled, not getting their way, etc, etc.) I wish that I were joking - but I am very serious - and I am very worried. They say to be careful what you ask for - because you just might get it. The future will probably be very rocky - no matter which way we go. I'm just trying to face reality - even if it kills me. I feel like I'm in the Mafia - and that I'm in too deep to get out alive. I'd like to see things work out well in this solar system - but I'd also like to be happy - if it isn't too much trouble. Well, even if it is too much trouble! I don't mean to sound like an ingrate (even though I probably am sometimes) - and I deeply appreciate all of the efforts of those (human and otherwise - past, present, and future) who have been working to make things better for everyone here in this solar system. Washington D.C. City of London. Vatican City. Three City-States. Three Domes. Three Obelisks. One Queen? 1. http://home.earthlink.net/~walterk1/Patr/US/USPagan.html 2. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4675077383139148549# 3. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3924304351562745462# 4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMdCfWNfPf0&feature=related I don't object to glory, grandeur, pomp, circumstance, reverence, awe, elegance, splendor, historical continuity, and artistic excellence. It's the corrupt, evil, creepy, and violent BS behind the scenes (in underground bases, smoke-filled rooms, and on battlefields) that I object to. Think long and hard about the following images (note the Goddess Persephone on top of the Capitol Building): 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfzMa0eAwqw 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGLN1kREJ2Q&feature=related 3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxFzH3goUsc&NR=1
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Capitol-building-washington-dcNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Capitolstatuevc9Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 St_pauls_cathedralNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 St-peters-basilicaNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 WashingtonDC_ObeliskNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 980568_f520Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Vatican_Piazza_San_Pietro_ObeliskNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Hathor1024Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 D11s01e09_wallpaper_07
    ISIS UNVEILED

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:54 am; edited 13 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:03 am

This tempest in a teapot began on Avalon 1, on August 6, 2009. A day which will live in infamy. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878&highlight=orthodoxymoron+threads There have been approximately 15,000 views - 3 dozen posters - and hundreds of posts - so far. (AV1 and MOA) So, what, if anything, has been accomplished? Has this mostly been a religious, political, exoteric, esoteric exercise in futility? Or - have the right beings (human and otherwise) made fundamental changes in solar system governance? Again - I really wish for a perfected humanity (with other races?) living in a perfected solar system - without any war or enslavement whatsoever. This has mostly been an attempt to change my own thinking - and to get others to think about solar system governance. Please consider using this thread as a study-guide - as you seek your own truth. It is intended to make YOU think - and achieve your own answers. I wish to retain all of the best which history has to offer - and to discard all of the worst. I really just wish to move-on in the right direction - with a minimal amount of drama and fuss. I wish for this solar system to be run like a highly-ethical, well-run corporation - where the employees (we the people of the solar system) are the owners. I don't want murder, mayhem, terrorism, corruption, crime, anarchy, pollution, war, sickness, suffering, starvation, etc, etc. This isn't rocket-science. This is simply common-sense. I don't have to have anything to do with any of this. I just wish to see those who are in positions of responsibility, doing that which is in everyone's best interest. I don't necessarily have a problem with peacefully coexisting with hybrid or et civilizations - provided they are completely benevolent - and that there are no trojan-horse scenarios lurking in the shadows. Obviously, I don't have enough information to make any determinations in this regard. I wish to be at peace with the Creator God of the Universe - but I do not wish to submit to Vengeful Deities. The proper relationship between Responsibility and Freedom may be the most important study anyone can engage in. Responsibility is the truth which sets us free - and keeps us free. I'm going to try to spend a lot of time editing and studying this thread. My work here on MOA might be mostly over. Things are going to be difficult - no matter what we do. I simply wish for things to work out well for ALL CONCERNED. I do not wish to take advantage of anyone - and I do not wish for anyone to take advantage of me. Again - I am very, very sorry if I have hurt anyone with my posting. It's very hard to attempt to be honest and innovative, without hurting someone. I've stood-up and spoken. Perhaps the time has arrived for me to sit-down and shut-up. We need to be idealistic - even though things may very well get a lot worse before they get better. I'm just pleading for ALL CONCERNED TO SEEK PEACEFUL AND FAIR SOLUTIONS. NO ENSLAVEMENT AND/OR EXTERMINATION PLEASE. But now I see through a glass darkly. Perhaps someday I will know as I am known. We need to be highly ethical and logical. Your move. Godspeed.
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vHH2pOzuMA 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98LaApCB4l8
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 White_dove_in_flight
    THE NATIONAL BIRD OF THE UNITED STATES OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:19 am

Once again, I tried to quit, but I am addicted to trying to save the solar system - and to the subject of solar system governance. I am really worried about the solar system arsenal of really, really, really destructive weaponry - which could probably turn the solar system into one big asteroid belt. Chemical and Biological Warfare seems to be a very real and underdiscussed threat to the continued existence of the human race. Weaponry which kills people, but leaves the buildings unharmed are of particular concern to me - especially regarding dealing with any race or nation which wishes to reclaim 'their' planet. I sure wish I knew the REAL history of this solar system - including all of the wars and power struggles. But as a preventive and curative measure - I would like to see representatives of the 150 largest nations (by population) in the solar system, meeting together in one room - 24 hours a day - 7 days a week - 365 days a year (in shifts, of course - with probably three groups). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population They would serve as a think-tank of sorts, in an advisory capacity. They would discuss various topics, follow current events, formulate position papers - and when the $h!+ hits the fan - they could immediately interact with each other to seek satisfactory resolutions to any crisis - and then pass recommendations on to their respective countries. This type of a situation should already exist - and I sincerely hope that it does. If it does not - I'd like to know why the hell not.

To all of the nations of the solar system - I really hope that you know, that once a really big war or extermination event commences, that there may be no stopping the complete destruction of life in this solar system - human and otherwise. Think long and hard. Do we really understand the consequences of using the weaponry in the secret arsenals throughout the solar system??? We have way, way too much technology and weaponry in relation to our level of ethical development and responsibility. We are technological giants - and moral dwarfs. We really need to get our acts together. We need to do this NOW. I am absolutely committed to helping create a paradise in this solar system - regardless of the history of all races and factions, throughout the universe. At some point, someone has to stand up and say 'No More BS! Peace! Be Still!' Past wrongs may need to be righted - but not with violence. I Am Declaring War On War. War is a Sin.

I have no problem with learning from all races and cultures, from throughout the universe - but I have a real problem with bullies. In a very passive sense, I invite everyone - throughout the universe - to support the quest for a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System - here in this solar system. Allow us a few hundred years to attempt to get solar system governance right. Please assist us in an advisory capacity - but please don't arrive with a fleet of spaceships - with vengence, retribution, enslavement, and extermination as your goal. I understand that rebellion has to be dealt with, in order to keep the disobedience from spreading throughout the universe. But how you all deal with this solar system mess, will be precedent setting, and it will be closely watched throughout the universe. If you deal harshly and unjustly with us - you may be setting yourselves up for more trouble than you can comprehend. Consider this solar system to be a laboratory - to note what works, and what does not work. I really do not seek rebellion and conflict. I seek peace, resolution, law, and order. I don't want more trouble. I want less trouble. I am a reasonable person - and I will consider all proposals, from all sources. I really do try to listen. I really do try to not be stubborn and stupid. Sometimes I even succeed.

Has anyone used this thread as a study-guide? I'm not claiming any special inside information, or any significant experience or ablities connected with solar system governance. But who knows what I might have done in previous lives? I just wish to discuss the past, present, and future of this solar system. I feel as though I am marching into battle without training, armor, weaponry, or any support from anyone. I feel as though I am a lone ranger or a rebel without a clue. I feel as though I am being laughed at, for a variety of reasons. I feel as though I might feel more comfortable on a UFO or in an Underground Base, than I am trying to live in the 'real world'. The 'regressives' may be manipulating us and taking advantage of us - but I'm thinking that we make it very, very easy for them to do so. We might be less responsible than the 'regressives'. Alex Collier hinted at this in the 90's. I'm really looking for some intelligent conversation regarding solar system governance. What do the enemies of humanity think of this thread? I really don't care who talks to me - friend or foe. I think I might like to have some sort of communication with Lucifer, on an ongoing basis. I don't know what their current status is, or what their moral or spiritual condition might be. They undoubtedly exist in a realm which I know very little about. I just wish to talk and learn.
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Gate4Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Stargate-continuum-20080805061154705_640wNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Boom_01

Lucifer is only mentioned once, by name, in the entire Holy Bible! Satan and the Devil are mentioned in surprisingly few passages - and very little is revealed about them. God is both good and evil in the Bible. I have speculated that we are dealing with minor gods and/or goddesses in history and the Bible. The Creator God of the Universe (with a very large 'G' - seems to be strangely absent). This has caused me to seek a common-sense foundation for politics, religion, church, and state - based upon Responsibility and the U.S. Constitution - namely a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System. I'm not shaking my fist at God (with a large 'G'). I'm simply shaking - especially when I keep hearing about vengeful deities, retribution, extermination, reclaiming 'their' planet, etc. I've just about had it with all of this. I will respond to comments - but I'm really not going to keep posting like I have in the past. All of this seems as though it were a great, big puzzle - which is not meant to be solved. The goal seems to be confusion, misery, punishment, and even extermination. I am more disillusioned and miserable than you can imagine. I just want things to be peaceful and happy for everyone - but I keep hearing the universe laughing behind my back.

Half of the verses (54 of 107) in the Holy Bible which refer to Lucifer, Satan, and Devil are found in the Four Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John). I find this highly significant. Think about it...

LUCIFER occurs 1 time in 1 verse in the KJV.

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

SATAN occurs 56 times in 49 verses in the KJV.

1Ch 21:1 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.
    Job 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
    Job 1:8 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that [there is] none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?
    Job 1:9 Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?
    Job 1:12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath [is] in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.
    Job 2:1 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.
    Job 2:2 And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
    Job 2:3 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that [there is] none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.
    Job 2:4 And Satan answered the LORD, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life.
    Job 2:6 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he [is] in thine hand; but save his life.
    Job 2:7 So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.

Psa 109:6 Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.

Zec 3:1 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.
    Zec 3:2 And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: [is] not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

Mat 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Mat 12:26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

Mat 16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Mar 1:13 And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him.

Mar 3:23 And he called them [unto him], and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?
    Mar 3:26 And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.

Mar 4:15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

Mar 8:33 But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.

Luk 4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Luk 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Luk 11:18 If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub.

Luk 13:16 And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?

Luk 22:3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.

Luk 22:31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired [to have] you, that he may sift [you] as wheat:

Jhn 13:27 And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

Act 5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back [part] of the price of the land?

Act 26:18 To open their eyes, [and] to turn [them] from darkness to light, and [from] the power of Satan unto God by faith that is in me.

Rom 16:20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you. Amen.

1Cr 5:5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

1Cr 7:5 Defraud ye not one the other, except [it be] with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.

2Cr 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

2Cr 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2Cr 12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

1Th 2:18 Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us.

2Th 2:9 [Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

1Ti 1:20 Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.

1Ti 5:15 For some are already turned aside after Satan.

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.
    Rev 2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, [even] where Satan's seat [is]: and thou holdest fast my [was] my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.
    Rev 2:24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
    Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

DEVIL occurs 61 times in 57 verses in the KJV.

Mat 4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
    Mat 4:5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
    Mat 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
    Mat 4:11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

Mat 9:32 As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil.
    Mat 9:33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb spake: and the multitudes marvelled, saying, It was never so seen in Israel.

Mat 11:18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil.

Mat 12:22 Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw.

Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Mat 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, [thou] Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

Mat 17:18 And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.

Mat 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Mar 5:15 And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.
    Mar 5:16 And they that saw [it] told them how it befell to him that was possessed with the devil, and [also] concerning the swine.
    Mar 5:18 And when he was come into the ship, he that had been possessed with the devil prayed him that he might be with him.

Mar 7:26 The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation; and she besought him that he would cast forth the devil out of her daughter.
    Mar 7:29 And he said unto her, For this saying go thy way; the devil is gone out of thy daughter.
    Mar 7:30 And when she was come to her house, she found the devil gone out, and her daughter laid upon the bed.

Luk 4:2 Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered.
    Luk 4:3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread.
    Luk 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
    Luk 4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
    Luk 4:13 And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.

Luk 4:33 And in the synagogue there was a man, which had a spirit of an unclean devil, and cried out with a loud voice,
    Luk 4:35 And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace, and come out of him. And when the devil had thrown him in the midst, he came out of him, and hurt him not.

Luk 7:33 For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine; and ye say, He hath a devil.

Luk 8:12 Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

Luk 8:29 (For he had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For oftentimes it had caught him: and he was kept bound with chains and in fetters; and he brake the bands, and was driven of the devil into the wilderness.)

Luk 9:42 And as he was yet a coming, the devil threw him down, and tare [him]. And Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, and healed the child, and delivered him again to his father.

Luk 11:14 And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered.

Jhn 6:70 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

Jhn 7:20 The people answered and said, Thou hast a devil: who goeth about to kill thee?

Jhn 8:44 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning , and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
    Jhn 8:48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?
    Jhn 8:49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.
    Jhn 8:52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

Jhn 10:20 And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?
    Jhn 10:21 Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?

Jhn 13:2 And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's [son], to betray him;

Act 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Act 13:10 And said, full of all subtilty and all mischief, [thou] child of the devil, [thou] enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

Eph 4:27 Neither give place to the devil.

Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

1Ti 3:6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
    1Ti 3:7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.

2Ti 2:26 And [that] they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Hbr 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Jam 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

1Pe 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

1Jo 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
    1Jo 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Jud 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Rev 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast [some] of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
    Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
    Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

As I just mentioned, the Bible doesn't reveal a helluva lot about Lucifer, Satan, or the Devil. We need to consider ALL sources - and do a lot of reflecting and speculating. I think our quest for the truth is made impossibly difficult, on purpose. I continue to argue for a Responsible Solar System - where the truth is freely revealed - but also where responsible behavior is required. Riotous and sensual living can be responsibly engaged in, I think. I have never done such a thing - but I might try it someday. Presently - I wouldn't know how to have a good time - even if my eternal life depended on it. I wish I were joking.

What if a harsh theocracy existed in an ancient 'Heaven'? What if this situation existed because of a rebel faction who was manipulating and exploiting the government of 'Heaven'? What if this hypothetical rebel faction instigated a righteous uprising against this hypothetically infiltrated and subverted government of 'Heaven'? What if the rebel faction financed both sides of the 'War in Heaven'? What if all of us were deceived by this rebel faction? What if we continue to be deceived by this rebel faction? Would a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System be a possible solution to this nightmare? Should this hypothetical rebel faction be rehabilitated or utterly destroyed?

I wish I didn't have to continue with this fishing expedition. I wish I knew the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. But perhaps 90% of us really and truly cannot handle the truth. I might be part of the 90%. I am 90% crazy, as it is - but not in a dangerous way. It's sort of a controlled craziness, if you know what I mean. Reality is so harsh and confusing, that it might be necessary to treat it as science fiction - and be sort of flippant, sarcastic, irreverent, and crazy - in a very cold and calculating manner. I have decided that Responsibility is the most significant word in the solar system - and that love, positive thinking, self esteem, faith, hope, and whatever - all take their proper and appropriate places - when Responsibility is focused upon. This may be the first, and most significant, step in our quest for truth, freedom, and happiness. First things first. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and His righteousness - and all these things shall be added unto you. I think that 90% of the mythologies and theologies are BS - but I still think that theology should be a major part of our quest for the truth. Read the Teachings of Jesus - as you continue to research aliens, ufo's, earth-changes, ancient technology, forbidden archeology, NDE's, OBE's, DUMB's, etc. Check this out. 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_Vz532wUmM&feature=related 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbewGohciYw&feature=related 3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVaBzBvVaUs&feature=related

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 WarinhvnNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Satan
    Spiritual Luke Fighters Toast

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:56 pm

Testimony of Dr Carol Rosin

December 2000
    From Duncan Roads
    nexusmagazine@optusnet.com.au

Dr Carol Rosin was the first woman corporate manager of Fairchild Industries and was spokesperson for Wernher Von Braun in the last years of his life. She founded the Institute for Security and Cooperation in Outer Space in Washington DC and has testified before Congress on many occasions about space based weapons. Von Braun revealed to Dr Rosin a plan to justify weapons in space based on hoaxing an extraterrestrial threat. She was also present at meetings in the '70s when the scenario for the Gulf War of the '90s was planned.

CR: Dr Carol Rosin
    SG: Dr Steven Greer

CR: My name is Carol Rosin. I am an educator who became the first woman corporate manager of an Aerospace Company, Fairchild Industries.

I am a Space and Missile Defense Consultant and have consulted to a number of companies, organizations, and government departments, even the intelligence community. I was a consultant to TRW working on the MX missile, so I was part of that strategy, which turned out to be a role model for how to sell space-based weapons to the public. The MX missile is yet another weapon system that we didn't need. I founded the Institute for Security and Cooperation in Outer Space, a Washington DC based think tank. I am an author and have testified before Congress and the President's Commission on Space.

When I was a Corporate Manager of Fairchild Industries from 1974 through 1977, I met the late Dr Wernher Von Braun. We first met in early 1974. At that time, Von Braun was dying of cancer but he assured me that he would live a few more years to tell me about the game that was being played- that game being the effort to weaponize space, to control the Earth from space and space itself. Von Braun had a history of working with weapons systems. He escaped from Germany to come to this country and became a Vice President of Fairchild Industries when I had met him. Von Braun's purpose during the last years of his life, his dying years, was to educate the public and decision-makers about why space-based weapons are dumb, dangerous, destabilizing, too costly, unnecessary, unworkable, and an undesirable idea, and about the alternatives that are available.

As practically a deathbed speech, he educated me about those concepts and who the players were in this game. He gave me the responsibility, since he was dying, of continuing this effort to prevent the weaponization of outer space. When Wernher Von Braun was dying of cancer, he asked me to be his spokesperson, to appear on occasions when he was too ill to speak. I did this.

What was most interesting to me was a repetitive sentence that he said to me over and over again during the approximately four years that I had the opportunity to work with him. He said the strategy that was being used to educate the public and decision makers was to use scare tactics That was how we identify an enemy. The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had "killer satellites". We were told that they were coming to get us and control us-that they were "Commies."

Then terrorists would be identified, and that was soon to follow. We heard a lot about terrorism. Then we were going to identify third-world country "crazies." We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons.
    The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it.

Asteroids- against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card. "And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie."

I think I was too naïve at that time to know the seriousness of the nature of the spin that was being put on the system. And now, the pieces are starting to fall into place. We are building a space-based weapons system on a premise that is a lie, a spin. Wernher Von Braun was trying to hint that to me back in the early 70's and right up until the moment when he died in 1977.

What he told me was that there is an accelerated effort in place. He didn't mention a timeline but he said that it was going to be speeding up faster than anybody could possibly imagine. That the effort to put weapons into space was not only based on a lie but would accelerate past the point of people even understanding it until it was already up there and too late.

When Von Braun was dying in front of me, the very first day that I met him, he had tubes draining out of his side. He was tapping on the desk telling me, "You will come to Fairchild." I was a schoolteacher. He said, "You will come to Fairchild and you will be responsible for keeping weapons out of space." The way he said it with this intenseness in his eyes, and added that very first day, the first time I met him, that space-based weapons were a dangerous, destabilizing, too costly, unnecessary, untestable, unworkable idea.

The last card that was being held was the extraterrestrial enemy card.

The intensity with which he said that, made me realize that he knew something that he was too afraid to mention. He was too afraid to talk about it. He would not tell me the details.

I am not sure that I would have absorbed them if he had told me the details or even believed him in 1974. But there was no question that that man knew and had a need to know, I found out later.
    There is no doubt in my mind that Wernher Von Braun knew about the extraterrestrial issue. He explained to me the reasons why weapons were going to be put into space, the enemies against whom we were going to build these weapons, and that all of that was a lie. He mentioned that extraterrestrials were going to be identified as the final enemy against whom we were going to build space-based weapons back in 1974.

The way he said it to me, there was no doubt in my mind that he knew something that he was too afraid to talk about.

Wernher Von Braun never spoke to me about any of the details that he knew related to extraterrestrials except that one day extraterrestrials were going to be identified as an enemy against whom we are going to build an enormous space-based weapons system. Wernher Von Braun actually told me that the spin was a lie-that the premise for space-based weaponry, the reasons that were going to be given, the enemies that we were going to identify-were all based on a lie.

I have been tracking the space-based weapons issue for about 26 years.

I have debated Generals and Congressional Representatives. I have testified before the Congress and the Senate. I have met with people in over 100 countries. But I have not been able to identify who the people are who are making this space-based weapons system happen. I see the news. I see the administrative decisions being made. I know that they are all based on lies and greed.

But I have yet to be able to identify who the people are. That is after tracking this issue for 26 years. I know that there are big secrets being kept and I know that it is time the public and decision-makers pay attention to the people who are now going to be disclosing the truth. Then we need to make some definite changes and build a system in space that will benefit every single person, and all of the animals, and the environment of this planet. The technology is there. The solutions to Earth's urgent and long-term potential problems are there. I have a feeling that once we start studying this extraterrestrial issue, all of the questions are going to be answered that I have had for 26 years.

But I have concluded that it is based on a few people making a lot of money and gaining power. It is about ego. It is not about our essence and who we really are on this planet and loving each other and being at peace and cooperating. It isn't about using technology to solve problems and heal people in the planet. It isn't about that. It is about a few people who really are playing an old, dangerous, costly game for their own pocketbooks and power struggle. That is all it is.

I believe that this entire space-based weapons game is initiated right here in the United States of America. What I hope is that with this information that is being disclosed, the new administration will to do what is right. That is to transform the war game into a space game so that we use the technologies that are available not just as spin-offs of war technology, but as direct technological applications to build a cooperative space system that will benefit the entire world and that will allow us to communicate with the extraterrestrial cultures that are obviously out there.

Who would benefit from these space-based weapons? They are the people who work in that arena, people in the military, in industries, in universities and labs, in the intelligence community. This is not just in the United States but it is worldwide. This is a worldwide cooperative system. Wars are cooperative. Just as peace will be when it breaks out. But right now there are a lot of people benefiting.

This is what our economy has been based on in this country and spreading around the world-war. People suffer as a result. It is not fair. It never has been. People have screamed: "out of swords let us build plow shares, let's have peace and hold hands around the world," but it hasn't worked because too many people are benefiting. Not only are they benefiting financially, but from what my experience is there are people who actually believe that Armageddon should happen so we have to have these wars.

So, it is going from the pocketbook, to the religious right: some people actually believe that we have to have wars for these religious reasons. There are people who just love war. I have met warriors who just love to go to war. Then there are the good people, the soldiers, who just take orders. They have to feed their children and send them to college so they want to keep their jobs.

People in laboratories have told me that they don't want to work on these technologies for war but if they don't they won't get a paycheck. Who is going to pay them? But what I see is that there are not only dual uses for these technologies but there are many uses for the same technologies.
    We can build space hospitals, schools, hotels, laboratories, farms, industries. It may sound far out but if we don't do that we are going to build battle stations and weapons pointed down all of our throats and into space. Apparently we have been doing some of that already.

We have a choice now that can be made. We can all benefit-all of the people in the military industrial complex, in the intelligence community, in universities and labs, in the United States and all over the world-we can all benefit. We can just transform that industry so easily with just a decision based on our highest consciousness, our spirituality, and on the fact that we have no choice unless we all want to die. And we don't. So we can all benefit financially, spiritually, socially, psychologically; it is technologically and politically feasible to transform this game now and everybody will benefit.

In 1977, I was at a meeting in Fairchild Industries in a conference room called the War Room. In that room were a lot of charts on the walls with enemies, identified enemies. There were other more obscure names, names like Saddam Hussein and Khadafi. But we were talking then about terrorists, the potential terrorists. No one had ever talked about this before but this was the next stage after the Russians against whom we were going to build these space-based weapons. I stood up in this meeting and I said, "Excuse me, why are we talking about these potential enemies against whom we are going to build space-based weapons if, in fact, we know that they are not the enemy at this time?"

Well, they continued the conversation about how they were going to antagonize these enemies and that at some point, there was going to be a war in the Gulf, a Gulf War. Now this is 1977, 1977! And they were talking about creating a war in the Gulf Region when there was 25 billion dollars in the space-based weapons program that had yet to be identified. It wasn't called the Strategic Defense Initiative, at least. Not until 1983. This weapons system, then, had obviously been going on for some time and I didn't know anything about. So I stood up in this meeting in 1977 and said, "I would like to know why we are talking about space-based weapons against these enemies. I would like to know more about this. Would someone please tell me what this is about?" Nobody answered. They just went on with this meeting as though I hadn't said anything.

Suddenly, I stood up in the room and said, "If nobody can tell me why you are planning a war in the Gulf when there is a certain amount of money in a budget so that you can create the next set of weapons systems that will be the beginning of the sell to the public about why we need space-based weapons, then consider this: my resignation. And you will not hear from me again!"

And nobody said a word, because they were planning a war in the Gulf and it happened exactly as they planned it, on time.

SG: Who was at this meeting?

CR: The room was filled with people in the revolving door game. There were people that I had seen once in a military uniform and other times in a gray suit and an industry outfit. These people play a revolving door game. They work as consultants, industry people, and/or military and intelligence people. They work in the industries and they revolve themselves through these doors and right into government positions.

I stood up in this meeting and asked if I was hearing correctly. That when there was 25 billion dollars expended in the space-based weapons budget, that there was going to be a war in the Gulf, stimulated, created, so that they could then sell the next phase of weapons to the public and the decision-makers. This war was going to be created so that they could dump the old weapons and create a whole new set of weapons. So I had to resign from that position. I could no longer work in that industry.

In about 1990 I was sitting in my living room looking at the money that had been spent on space-based weapons research and development programs and I realized that it had come to that number, about 25 billion dollars, and I said to my husband, "I am now going to stop everything. I am now going to stop and sit and watch CNN television and I am going to wait for the war to happen." My husband said, "Well, you have finally gone over the edge. You have flipped out."
    Friends said, "You have really gone too far this time. There is not going to be a war in the Gulf, nobody is talking about a war in the Gulf."

I said, "There is going to be a war in the Gulf. I am going to sit here and wait for the war in the Gulf." And it happened right on schedule.

As part of the war game in the Gulf, we in the public were told that the United States was successful in shooting down Russian Scud Missiles. We were rationalizing new budgets based on that success. In fact, we found out later, after the budgets were approved for the next phase of weapons, that it was a lie. We did not have successful shoot-downs the way we were told. It was all a lie, just to get more money put in the budget to make more weapons.

I was one of the first people to go independently to Russia when I heard that they had "killer satellites."
    [See the testimony of Dr Paul Czysz. SG]

When I went to Russia in the early 70's, I found out that they didn't have killer satellites, that it was a lie. In fact, the Russian leaders and people wanted peace. They wanted to cooperate with the United States and with the people of the world.

Another time I called Saddam Hussein when he was lighting his oil fields on fire. My husband was in the kitchen while I was making this phone call. I got a call back from his First Attaché with Saddam Hussein nearby and he asked, "Are you a reporter? Are you an agent?

Why do you want to know?"

I said, "No. I am just a citizen who helped to start the movement to prevent the weaponization of outer space and I have found that a lot of stories that I have been told about weapons systems and the enemies are not true. I wanted to find out what would satisfy Saddam Hussein so he would stop making these oil fields catch fire and stop antagonizing people." He said, "Well, nobody has ever asked him that question, what he wants."

So, when I hear that there is a possible threat of extraterrestrials-and I look at the history of thousands of years of possible ET visitations, and hear the disclosures of honest military-intelligence- industry people who have had experiences with UFO's, with crashes and landings, with live and dead bodies of extraterrestrial beings-I know it is a lie. And if I am ever told that these are enemies against whom we have to build space-based weapons systems, based on my own personal experience of having worked in the military industrial complex on weapons systems and military strategy, I am going to know it is a lie.

It is a lie.

Not only will I not believe it, but I am going to go out as loudly as I can and tell everyone to take a look. They [the ET's] have not taken us away yet. We are still here after thousands of years of visits. If in fact they are still visiting us now and we have not been harmed then we have to look at this as something that is not a hostile occurrence.

It would be my hope and my intention to do everything I could to work with people who are working to communicate with and cooperate with these extraterrestrial beings. They are clearly not hostile. We are here. That is enough proof for me.

There is no limit to how people can choose to live on this planet. We have a chance to do that and I think that the window is closing rapidly. I don't think that we have much time in which to make that decision. We are too close in too many ways to having some horrible disaster happen, having some sort of war take place, whether it is from high technology or an exotic weapons system.

We need leadership and it has to start with the United States President and that is who we all have to reach. If you are international, if you are around the world, if you are in the United States of America, whether you are from any party, any belief system or religion- the United States Commander in Chief, the President of the United States is the person that needs to be reached.

We need to say that we want an ultimate, comprehensive, verifiable ban on all space-based weapons.

Duncan M. Roads, Editor, NEXUS Magazine
    PO Box 30, Mapleton Qld 4560 Australia.
    Tel: 07 5442 9280; Fax: 07 5442 9381
    http://www.nexusmagazine.com

"The nature of the universe is such that ends can never justify the means. On the contrary, the means always determine the end."
    (Aldous Huxley)

http://rense.com/general50/ec.htm

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Rosin

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:34 pm

I am really trying to be neutral in all of my internet posting - including this thread. It might not seem like it, at times, but I am moving passively in the direction which I think might approximate at least some of the somewhat hidden truth. If it weren't for the internet, and my insecurity, I wouldn't be doing any of this. I'm really just trying to make sense out of what is already in the public domain. All I am is a repeater, speculator, dot-connector, smart@$$, et al. I continue to be mystified as to why so few humans (and otherwise) are speaking with me. It seems as though I am in a completely different world (or solar system). I think a lot of the visitors to this site could interact with me in a very intelligent manner, but I sense a certain amount of fear and censorship connected with all of this. I think if I knew who or what I was really dealing with, I would never touch a lot of these subjects ever again. Ignorance is Bliss. Absolute Ignorance is Perpetual Orgasm. But if I'm a completely ignorant fool, as Raven has pointed out, why am I not deleriously happy? Why can't we turn this thread into a big science fan-fiction episode? I suggested doing so at the beginning of this MOA thread. I started an online book - but then I got genuinely scared. It seemed way too real. So I stopped. Once again, I apologize if I have hurt anyone with my posting. I probably am a two-faced, back-stabbing sob. So, all of you are probably wise to steer clear of me. Most of you probably know that I'm a bad accident waiting to happen. If I knew what you knew, I'd probably stay away too. Perhaps, if the opportunity presents itself, I should get out of Dodge. But where in the universe does an orthodoxymoron really fit in? Probably nowhere. Perhaps I will burn forever in an eternally burning hell - as an incurably rebellious sinner in the hands of a loving god...

If you or I were Lucifer - what would we think of the irreverent posting of orthodoxymoron? Would we feel threatened or hurt? Would we be angry - or would we just laugh at the naive innocence? I hate to say it, but I feel guilty regarding my posting. I think that I am too harsh, sarcastic, and unkind. I poke, prod, and post disrespectful pictures. I also feel guilty regarding my gestures of friendship and reconciliation toward Lucifer. So, in a very real sense, I am a two-faced, back-stabbing sob who is dealing with a phenomenon which might be more problematic and volatile than even I can imagine. I'm not going out of my way to be nasty - but I'm not going out of my way to be nice, either. I could be deceived if I were too nice - but I could be zapped if I were too nasty. But really, I think I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing - for better, or for worse - till death do me part...

Actually, I think I'm going to concentrate on finishing 'The Art of War' and 'Family of Secrets' - and finish watching some new DVD's. This will be a bit of a break for me and who knows who? What this whole nasty episode has revealed - more than anything else - are my shortcomings and inadequacies. I keep feeling smaller and smaller. I keep speaking of how I feel - because this is really an experiential journey - and my online activities are sort of a journal. So - it is a bit of a self-centered journey - even though I think 'self-centeredness' is a bad thing. I continue to wish for everything to work out well for ALL CONCERNED (throughout the universe - good and evil). This might not be possible - but I wish for this to be the case, just the same. I will really be receptive and appreciative of any and all reasonable solutions. I don't have to have my own way. I just feel that most everyone should consider this thread or similar quests for truth, justice, and the American Way! Namaste.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 FamilysecretsNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Dick-and-prescott1
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:53 pm

The following is a potpourri from the past. I got to thinking...we debate just about everything...even forbidden knowledge...which must certainly attract the attention of Echelon, the Alphabet Agencies, Motherships, and Deep Underground Military Bases. One big happy family! But do we discuss the problem of violence...in an exhaustive and academic manner? Should we declare War on Violence? Is that an oxymoron? Is violence a sin? I've opened some Pandora's Boxes since I arrived at Avalon...and I'm going to open another one. As usual...I have no mapped-out agenda. I just think and speculate out-loud...for better or worse. What really brought this on...was going to see 'Legion'...which profoundly disappointed me. The plot was weak...and the violence was sickening. But the previews for other violent motion-pictures really floored me. I don't go out much...and I shy away from violence...so I was shocked by the glorification of violence on the silver-screen. Our phones are tapped. Our internet activities recorded. Our houses searched without warrants. All for our safety...of course. But violence is promoted and glorified EVERYWHERE. But that's just fine. But why is that fine? Aren't Hollywood and the Game-Makers teaching people to commit violent crime? Aren't they educating future terrorists? I'd like to discuss this online with someone from Homeland Security. There's this supposed fear of social unrest and rioting...and preparations are being made to deal with this threat. But what about the violent movies, books, games, cartoons, and toys? What the hell is going on? Should there be a Sin-Tax on Violent Entertainment which would be used to help victims of war and violent crime...world-wide? This is a day which will live in infamy. I DECLARE WAR ON VIOLENCE!

I remembered a comment by Martin Scorsese (I think)...where he said that violence on the screen should show the pain and suffering of the victims...including surgery, physical-therapy, psychotherapy, etc. So much violence is just 'Bang...your dead! Ha! Ha!' If the number of violent acts depicted were drastically reduced...and the goriness drastically increased...including ER and OR scenes...this might be the way to go. Certain storylines require some violence...but it should never be glorified...and it should never be non-stop gratuitous violence. I'm not advocating sugar-coating everything...holding hands and singing kumbaya. What if they had a war...and nobody came? Supposedly the Russians were getting their butts kicked so badly by the exotic German weaponry...that they had to post guards with shoot to kill orders (to improve morale)...to keep the Russian soldiers from running away. Very, very sad.

I just opened a Pandora's Box with a brief comment on violence. Now I'm opening another one regarding Abortion, Euthenasia, Suicide, and Murder. I realize that this is probably one of the most painful and sensitive topics imaginable. But I think it needs to be focused upon at this time. Ethics are supremely important. Responsibility is at the Heart of Ethics....and Responsibility is the Truth Which Sets Us Free. Abortion, Euthenasia, Suicide, and Murder are all about the willful termination of life. Most of the terminated life involved with these four words are normal and healthy lives. There is a small minority of terminated life which involves horrible medical problems and gross genetic abnormalities...some of which involve unimaginable pain and suffering. I mostly wish to deal with the termination of normal and healthy life. I'm reading a book titled 'How We Die' by Dr. Sherwin Nuland. Hopefully this will help me to properly deal with this difficult subject. We really do live out of harmony with nature. We go to extrordinary lengths to keep very abnormal, sick, and suffering people alive...at huge expense. Yet we willfully kill perfectly normal and healthy people...sometimes at huge expense. According to some...the gods and goddesses...human and non-human...want to kill 90% of us. God drowned the whole damn world in the Great Flood...according to the Bible. What's wrong with this picture? A person is declared 'dead' when they no longer have a heartbeat or brainwaves. Shouldn't a person be declared 'alive' when they have a heartbeat or brainwaves? Shouldn't a person be declared a 'murderer' if they willfully cause heartbeats and brainwaves to cease? Would this make an abortion acceptable up to the point at which heartbeats and brainwaves are present? Think this one through. The pro-choice people could have their way up until the point at which heartbeats and brainwaves were present. The pro-life people could have their way after heartbeats and brainwaves were present. This is sort of a Solomon-like distinction...which would probably make everyone angry...but it just might be the pragmatic thing (if not the right thing) to do.

Why is fame, fortune, and power at the center of healthcare? Why is prevention not at the center of healthcare? Preventing accidents and disease should be the top priority. Why is this so hard? There seems to be a resistance in our society to anything that makes sense...and which would make the world a better place. What the hell is going on? A fence at the top of the cliff makes a lot more sense than an ambulance at the bottom of the cliff. But that's bad for the doctor, hospital, and drug business. Healthcare is a BIG CORRUPT BUSINESS. Our approach to healthcare is utterly irresponsible. But as long as we worship the God of Fame, Fortune, and Power...instead of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit...nothing will change. Did I miss 'Prevention Specialist' in the list below?

U.S. Physician Salaries - Ongoing Salary Survey

*Survey includes base salaries, net income or hospital guarantees minus expenses

June, 2003 - Present

SPECIALTY Years 1-2 >3 Max
    Allergy/ Immunology $158,000 $221,000 $487,000
    Ambulatory $ 80,000 $112,000 $152,000
    Anesthesiology: Pediatrics $ 283,000 $311,000 $378,000
    Anesthesiology: General $207,000 $275,000 $448,000
    Anesthesiology: Pain Management $315,000 $370,000 $651,000
    Cardiology: Invasive $258,000 $395,000 $647,000
    Cardiology: Interventional $290,000 $468,000 $811,000
    Cardiology: Noninvasive $268,000 $403,000 $599,000
    Critical Care $187,000 $215,000 $320,000
    Dermatology $ 195,000 $308,000 $452,000
    Emergency Medicine $192,000 $216,000 $295,000
    Endocrinology $171,000 $187,000 $260,000
    FP (with OB) $182,000 $204,000 $241,000
    FP (w/o OB) $161,000 $135,000 $239,000
    FP - Sports Medicine $ 152,000 $208,000 $363,000
    FP - Urgent Care $ 128,000 $198,000 $299,000
    Gastroenterology $265,000 $349,000 $590,000
    Hematology/Oncology $181,348 $245,000 $685,000
    Infectious Disease $154,000 $178,000 $271,000
    Internal Medicine $154,000 $176,000 $238,000
    IM (Hospitalist) $161,000 $172,000 $245,000
    Medicine/Pediatrics $139,000 $168,000 $271,000
    Medical Oncology $198,000
    $257,000 $455,000
    Neonatal Medicine $286,000 $310,000 $381,000
    Nephrology $191,000 $269,000 $447,000
    Neurology $180,000 $228,000 $345,000
    Obstetrics/Gynecology $211,000 $261,000 $417,000
    Gynecology $159,000 $213,000 $358,000
    Maternal/Fetal Medicine $286,000 $322,000 $610,000
    Occupational Medicine $139,000 $185,000 $290,000
    Ophthalmology $138,000 $314,000 $511,000
    Ophthalmology Retina $280,000 $469,000 $716,000
    Orthopedic Surgery $256,000 $342,000 $670,000
    ORS - Foot & Ankle $228,000 $392,000 $791,000
    ORS - Hand & Upper Extremities $288,000 $459,000 $770,000
    ORS - Hip & Joint Replacement $330,000 $491,000 $715,000
    ORS - Spine Surgery $398,000 $670,000 $1,352,000
    ORS - Sports Medicine $266,000 $479,000 $762,000
    Otorhinolaryngology $194,000 $311,000 $516,000
    Pathology $169,000 $321,000 $610,000
    Pediatrics $135,000 $175,000 $271,000
    Pediatrics - Cardiology $145,000 $282,000 $607,000
    Pediatrics - Critical Care $196,000 $259,000 $398,000
    Pediatrics - Hematology/Oncology $182,000 $217,000 $251,000
    Pediatrics - Neurology $175,000 $189,000 $362,000
    Physiatry $169,000 $244,000 $313,000
    Podiatry $128,000 $168,000 $292,000
    Psychiatry $149,000 $169,000 $238,000
    Psychiatry - Child and Adolescent $158,000 $189,000 $265,000
    Pulmonary Medicine + Critical Care $215,000 $288,000 $417,000
    Radiation Oncology $241,000 $385,000 $787,000
    Radiology $201,000 $354,000 $911,000
    Rheumatology $179,000 $229,000 $378,000
    Surgery - General $226,000 $291,000 $520,000
    Surgery - Cardiovascular $336,000 $515,000 $811,000
    Surgery - Neurological $354,000 $541,000 $936,000
    Surgery - Plastic $237,000 $412,000 $820,000
    Surgery - Vascular $270,000 $329,000 $525,000
    Urology $261,000 $358,000 $619,000

SOURCE: Allied Physicians, Inc., Los Angeles Times and Rand McNally

I sometimes wonder if all of the people should vote on a daily basis. With the advent of the internet...do we really need representatives to think for us? I've been pushing the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights a lot...but within that general framework of government...should the people represent themselves rather than electing representatives who represent corrupt special interests...rather than the people who elected them? Are we the irresponsible delegating authority to the even more irresponsible...who we then blame for being irresponsible? Should the elected representatives make their case on the internet...and then let we the people vote? That would solve that pesky money problem...wouldn't it? The hearings would be conducted with live internet coverage. I don't think it is too much to expect most citizens to take the time to do this important work.

I modified (long ago) Article 1, Section 1 of the Founding Documents of the United States of the Solar System. Note the following:

We the People of the United States of the Solar System, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of the Solar System.

Article 1.

Section 1
    All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States of the Solar System, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives. All Elected Representatives of We the People of the United States of the Solar System shall vote according to the Will of the People as Recorded Daily by Internet Voting.

I continue to be deeply concerned with the lack of dialogue regarding deeply important issues. The patient does not seem to be responding to repeated defibrillation attempts, and massive doses of adrenaline. CLEAR!!!!

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Sexynurse
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:25 pm

I thought I'd start looking more closely at the nations of the world. I'm trying to be a man without a country. I promote the application of the U.S. Constitution throughout the solar system - but I do not promote American rule or uber alles. There are some subtle distinctions here. I am for improved working conditions and reduced environmental destruction - achieved through global standards - but I am not nationalist or protectionist. I haven't crunched the numbers - but I think that things would eventually balance out at a higher level for nearly everyone on the planet. But, as I have said before, no matter what we do, things will continue to be difficult for the people of the world. Pain may be the cost of doing business in the universe. Anyway, here is a list of the countries of the world. Enjoy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population This is a list of countries by population. The list includes independent countries and inhabited dependent territories. Also given, as a percentage, is each country's population compared to the population of the world, which is currently about 6,895,800,000. Areas that form integral parts of sovereign states, such as the countries of the United Kingdom, are counted as part of the sovereign states concerned. Not included are other entities, such as the European Union, that are not sovereign states, and dependent territories that do not have permanent populations, such as various countries' claims to Antarctica.

Perhaps meditating on each country would be a beneficial mental and spiritual exercise. What if each of these countries were states of the United States of the Solar System? I'm sure this would make a lot of people bristle - for a lot of reasons - but the potential extinction of the human race really makes me bristle. Can't we just all get along? Each country could continue to govern themselves internally, as they always have. This would not be a militaristic New World Order. Ideally, it would become a kinder, gentler, and smaller government going forward. The more responsible everyone becomes - the less we have to be managed. We seem to be more compartmentalized and isolated than necessary. The more we get together - the happier we'll be. One more thing. If we double our nuclear arsenals - will we be twice as safe? If we had no weapons of mass destruction - would we be less safe than we are presently? Who REALLY controls the WMD's? Are they in the best of hands - or the worst of hands? We need to contain this madness NOW. Remember - once the mass murder commences - it may not stop until there is no one left to kill. Think about THAT. Again - I would like to see representatives of the 150 largest nations (by population) in the solar system, meeting together in one room - 24 hours a day - 7 days a week - 365 days a year (in shifts, of course - with probably three groups). They would serve as a think-tank of sorts, in an advisory capacity. They would discuss various topics, follow current events, formulate position papers - and when the $h!+ hits the fan - they could immediately interact with each other to seek satisfactory resolutions to any crisis - and then pass recommendations on to their respective countries. This type of a situation should already exist - and I sincerely hope that it does. If it does not - I'd like to know why the hell not.

1 China 1,341,970,000 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/youngchina/view/
    2 India 1,193,250,000 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India
    3 United States 310,000,000 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States
    4 Indonesia 237,556,363 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesia
    5 Brazil 190,732,694 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil
    6 Pakistan 171,671,000 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan
    7 Nigeria 158,259,000 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria
    8 Bangladesh 149,937,000 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladesh
    9 Russia 141,927,297 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia
    10 Japan 127,390,000 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan
    11 Mexico 112,322,757 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico
    12 Philippines 94,013,200 Mid-2010 1.36% National Statistics Office medium projection
    13 Vietnam 86,930,000 April 1, 2010 1.26% Official estimate
    14 Germany 81,802,000 December 31, 2009 1.19% Official estimate
    15 Egypt 79,711,000 January 26, 2011 1.16% Official Egyptian Population clock
    16 Ethiopia 79,455,634 July 2010 1.15% Official estimate
    17 Iran 75,078,000 2010 1.09% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    18 Turkey 72,561,312 December 31, 2009 1.05% Turkish Statistical Institute estimate
    19 Dem. Rep. of Congo 67,827,000 2010 0.98% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    20 Thailand 67,070,000 December 1, 2009 0.97% Official estimate
    21 France 65,821,885 January 1, 2011 0.95% Official INSEE estimate
    The population figure for metropolitan France (that is, without its
    overseas departments and oveseas collectivities) is 63,118,000.[4]
    22 United Kingdom 61,792,000 Mid-2009 0.9% Official estimate
    23 Italy 60,494,632 July 31, 2010 0.88% Official ISTAT estimate
    24 Myanmar (Burma) 50,496,000 2010 0.73% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    25 South Africa 49,991,300 July 1, 2010 0.72% Statistics South Africa
    26 South Korea 48,501,000 2010 0.7% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    27 Spain 46,152,925 January 1, 2011 0.67% Official INE estimate
    28 Colombia 45,816,000 January 26, 2011 0.66% Official Colombian Population clock
    29 Ukraine 45,795,911 December 1, 2010 0.66% Official UKRSTAT estimate
    30 Sudan 43,192,000 2010 0.63% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    31 Tanzania 43,187,823 2010 0.63% Official estimate
    32 Argentina 40,091,359 October 27, 2010 0.58% Provisional census results
    33 Kenya 38,610,097 August 24-25, 2009 0.56% Official census results
    34 Poland 38,092,000 2010 0.55% Official estimate
    35 Algeria 36,300,000 January 1, 2011 0.53% Official estimate
    36 Canada 34,334,000 January 26, 2011 0.5% Official Canadian Population clock
    37 Morocco 32,044,000 January 26, 2011 0.46% Official Moroccan Population clock
    38 Uganda 31,800,000 2010 0.46% Official estimate
    39 Iraq 31,467,000 2010 0.46% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    40 Peru 29,461,933 June 30, 2010 0.43% Official INEI estimate (in Spanish)
    41 Afghanistan 29,117,000 2010 0.42% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    42 Venezuela 29,086,000 January 26, 2011 0.42% Official Venezuelan Population clock
    43 Nepal 28,584,975 2011 0.41% Official estimate
    44 Malaysia 28,250,500 July 2010 0.41% Statistic Department of Malaysia
    45 Uzbekistan 27,794,000 2010 0.4% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    46 Saudi Arabia 27,136,977 2010 0.39% Official Saudi estimate
    47 North Korea 23,991,000 2010 0.35% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    48 Ghana 23,951,519 July 1, 2010 0.35% Official estimate
    49 Republic of China (Taiwan) 23,157,178 November 30, 2010 0.34% Official National Statistics Taiwan estimate
    50 Australia 22,544,000 January 26, 2011 0.32% Australian Official Population Clock
    51 Yemen 22,492,035 2009 0.33% Official estimate
    52 Mozambique 22,416,881 2010 0.33% Official estimate
    53 Côte d'Ivoire 21,571,000 2010 0.31% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    54 Romania 21,466,174 January 1, 2010 0.31% Eurostat estimate
    55 Syria 20,903,000 January 26, 2011 0.3% Syrian Official Population Clock
    56 Sri Lanka 20,410,000 2010 0.3% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    57 Madagascar 20,146,000 2010 0.29% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    58 Cameroon 19,406,100 January 1, 2010 0.28% Official estimate
    59 Angola 18,993,000 2010 0.28% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    60 Chile 17,182,900 January 26, 2011 0.25% Official INE projection (page 36)
    61 Netherlands 16,644,000 January 26, 2011 0.241% Official Netherlands population clock
    62 Kazakhstan 16,417,000 December 1, 2010 0.24% National Statistics Agency estimate
    63 Burkina Faso 15,730,977 July 1, 2010 0.23% Official estimate
    64 Malawi 15,692,000 2010 0.23% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    65 Niger 15,203,822 2010 0.22% Official estimate
    66 Mali 14,517,176 April 1, 2009 0.21% Preliminary 2009 census result
    67 Guatemala 14,361,666 2010 0.21% Official estimate
    68 Ecuador 14,319,000 January 26, 2011 0.21% Official Ecuadorian population clock
    69 Cambodia 13,395,682 March 3, 2008 0.19% Cambodian 2008 Census
    70 Zambia 13,257,000 2010 0.19% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    71 Senegal 12,861,000 2010 0.19% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    72 Zimbabwe 12,644,000 2010 0.18% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    73 Chad 11,506,000 2010 0.17% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    74 Greece 11,306,183 January 1, 2010 0.16% Eurostat estimate
    75 Cuba 11,239,245 2010 average 0.16% Official estimate
    76 Belgium 10,827,519 January 1, 2010 0.16% Eurostat estimate
    77 Portugal 10,636,888 January 1, 2010 0.15% Eurostat estimate
    78 Czech Republic 10,515,818 June 30, 2010 0.15% Official estimate
    79 Tunisia 10,439,600 July 1, 2009 0.15% National Statistics Institute of Tunisia
    80 Bolivia 10,426,154 2010 0.15% Official estimate
    81 Rwanda 10,412,820 2010 0.15% Official estimate
    82 Guinea 10,324,000 2010 0.15% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    83 Haiti 10,085,214 2010 0.15% Official estimate
    84 Hungary 10,014,324 January 1, 2010 0.15% Official estimate
    85 Dominican Republic 9,884,371 2010 0.14% Official estimate
    86 Serbia 9,856,000 2010 0.14% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    87 Belarus 9,484,300 November 1, 2010 0.14% National Statistical Committee
    88 Sweden 9,412,851 November 30, 2010 0.14% Statistics Sweden
    89 Somalia 9,359,000 2010 0.14% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    90 Azerbaijan 8,997,400 January 1, 2010 0.13% State Statistical Committee of Azerbaijan
    91 Benin 8,778,646 2010 0.13% Official estimate
    92 Burundi 8,519,000 2010 0.12% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    93 Austria 8,396,760 2010 0.12% Official estimate
    94 Switzerland 7,782,900 December 31, 2009 0.11% Official Switzerland Statistics estimate
    95 Israel 7,683,900 November 30, 2010 0.11% Israeli Central Bureau of Statistics
    96 Honduras 7,616,000 2010 0.11% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    97 Bulgaria 7,528,103 2010 0.11% Official estimate
    98 Tajikistan 7,075,000 2010 0.103% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    99 Hong Kong 7,061,200 July 31, 2010 0.102% Hong Kong Census and Statistics Department
    100 Papua New Guinea 6,888,000 2010 0.1% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    101 Togo 6,780,000 2010 0.098% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    102 Libya 6,546,000 2010 0.095% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    103 Jordan 6,472,000 2010 0.094% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    104 Paraguay 6,460,000 2010 0.094% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    105 Laos 6,230,200 2010 0.09% Official estimate
    106 El Salvador 6,194,000 2010 0.09% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    107 Sierra Leone 5,836,000 2010 0.085% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    108 Nicaragua 5,822,000 2010 0.084% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    109 Denmark 5,557,709 September 30, 2010 0.081% Statistics Denmark
    110 Slovakia 5,429,763 June 30, 2010 0.079% Statistics Slovakia
    111 Kyrgyzstan 5,418,300 2010 0.079% Official estimate
    112 Finland 5,377,600 January 26, 2011 0.078% Official Finnish Population clock
    113 Eritrea 5,224,000 2010 0.076% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    114 Turkmenistan 5,177,000 2010 0.075% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    115 Singapore 5,076,700 June 30, 2010 0.074% Statistics Singapore
    116 Norway 4,934,300 January 26, 2011 0.072% Official Norwegian Population clock
    117 United Arab Emirates 4,707,000 2010 0.068% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    118 Costa Rica 4,563,538 2010 0.066% Official estimate
    119 Central African Republic 4,506,000 2010 0.065% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    120 Ireland 4,470,700 April 2010 0.065% Irish Central Statistics Office estimate 2010
    121 Georgia 4,436,000 January 1, 2010 0.064% National Statistics Office of Georgia
    122 Croatia 4,435,056 January 1, 2009 0.064% Eurostat estimate
    123 New Zealand 4,397,700 January 26, 2011 0.064% Official New Zealand Population clock
    124 Lebanon 4,255,000 2010 0.062% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    125 Liberia 4,102,000 2010 0.059% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    126 Palestinian territories 3,935,249 2009 0.057% Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics
    127 Bosnia and Herzegovina 3,843,126 June 30, 2010 0.056% Official estimate
    128 Republic of the Congo 3,759,000 2010 0.055% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    129 Puerto Rico 3,725,789 April 1, 2010 0.054% 2010 census
    130 Moldova 3,563,800 January 1, 2010 0.052% National Bureau of Statistics of Moldova
    131 Panama 3,405,813 May 16, 2010 0.049% Final 2010 census results
    132 Mauritania 3,366,000 2010 0.049% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    133 Uruguay 3,356,584 June 30, 2010 0.049% Official estimate
    134 Armenia 3,254,300 September 2010 0.047% Monthly official estimate
    135 Lithuania 3,249,400 December 2010 0.047% Monthly official estimate
    136 Albania 3,195,000 January 1, 2010 0.046% Institute of Statistics INSTAT Albania
    137 Kuwait 3,051,000 2010 0.044% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    138 Mongolia 2,788,900 January 26, 2011 0.04% Official Mongolian population clock
    139 Jamaica 2,730,000 2010 0.04% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    140 Oman 2,694,094 December 12, 2010 0.039% Preliminary census results
    141 Latvia 2,231,100 December 1, 2010 0.032% Official Statistics of Latvia
    142 Namibia 2,212,000 2010 0.032% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    143 Lesotho 2,084,000 2010 0.03% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    144 Slovenia 2,049,730 January 26, 2011 0% Official Slovenian population clock
    145 Republic of Macedonia 2,048,620 January 1, 2009 0.03% Eurostat estimate
    146 Botswana 1,800,098 2010 0.026% Official estimate
    147 Gambia 1,751,000 2010 0.025% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    148 Qatar 1,696,563 April 20, 2010 0.025% Preliminary 2010 Census Results
    149 Guinea-Bissau 1,647,000 2010 0.024% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    150 Gabon 1,501,000 2010 0.022% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    151 Estonia 1,340,127 January 1, 2010 0.019% Official estimate
    152 Trinidad and Tobago 1,317,714 July 1, 2010 0.019% Official estimate
    153 Mauritius 1,280,925 July 1, 2010 0.019% Official estimate
    154 Swaziland 1,202,000 2010 0.017% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    155 East Timor 1,171,000 2010 0.017% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    156 Djibouti 879,000 2010 0.013% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    157 Fiji 854,000 2010 0.012% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    158 Bahrain 807,000 2010 0.012% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    159 Cyprus 801,851 January 1, 2010 0.012% Eurostat estimate
    160 Guyana 784,894 2010 0.011% Official estimate
    161 Bhutan 695,822 2010 0.01% Official estimate
    162 Equatorial Guinea [5] 693,000 2010 0.01% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    163 Comoros 691,000 2010 0.01% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    164 Montenegro 641,966 2010 0.009% Official estimate
    165 Macau 542,200 December 31, 2009 0.008% Macau Statistics and Census Service
    166 Solomon Islands 530,669 2010 0.008% Official estimate
    167 Western Sahara 530,000 2010 0.008% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    168 Suriname 524,000 2010 0.008% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    169 Luxembourg 502,100 2010 0.007% Official estimate
    170 Cape Verde 491,575 June 16, 2010 0.007% Official estimate
    171 Malta 416,333 January 1, 2010 0.006% Eurostat estimate
    172 Brunei 407,000 2010 0.006% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    173 Bahamas 353,658 May 3, 2010 0.005% Official estimate
    174 Belize 333,200 Mid-2009 0.005% Statistical Institute of Belize
    175 Iceland 318,236 December 1, 2010 0.005% Statistics Iceland
    176 Maldives 317,280 2010 0.005% Official estimate
    177 Barbados 257,000 2010 0.004% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    178 Vanuatu 246,000 2010 0.004% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    179 Samoa 187,032 2010 0.003% Official estimate
    180 Guam 180,000 2010 0.003% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    181 Saint Lucia 174,000 2010 0.003% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    182 São Tomé and Príncipe 165,000 2010 0.002% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    183 Curaçao 142,180 January 1, 2010 0.002% Official estimate
    184 Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 109,000 2010 0.002% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    185 U.S. Virgin Islands 109,000 2010 0.002% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    186 Aruba 107,000 2010 0.002% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    187 Grenada 104,000 2010 0.002% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    188 Tonga 104,000 2010 0.002% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    189 Federated States of Micronesia 102,624 April 4, 2010 0.001% Preliminary census results
    190 Kiribati 100,000 2010 0.001% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    191 Jersey 92,500 December 31, 2009 0.001% Official estimate
    192 Antigua and Barbuda 89,000 2010 0.001% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    193 Northern Mariana Islands 88,000 2010 0.001% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    194 Seychelles 86,525 July 1, 2010 0.001% Official estimate
    195 Andorra 84,082 December 31, 2009 0.001% Official estimate
    196 Isle of Man 80,000 2010 0.001% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    197 American Samoa 69,000 2010 0.001% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    198 Dominica 67,000 2010 0.001% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    199 Bermuda 64,566 July 1, 2010 0.001% Official estimate
    200 Guernsey 62,274 March 31, 2009 0.001% Official estimate
    201 Cayman Islands 57,000 2010 0.001% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    202 Greenland 56,452 2010 0.001% Official estimate
    203 Marshall Islands 54,305 2010 0.001% Official estimate
    204 Saint Kitts and Nevis 52,000 2010 0.001% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    205 Faroe Islands 48,545 October 1, 2010 0.001% Official statistics of the Faroe Islands
    206 Turks and Caicos Islands 40,357 2010 0.0006% Official estimate
    207 Sint Maarten 37,429 January 1, 2010 0.0005% Official estimate
    208 Liechtenstein 35,904 December 31, 2009 0.0005% Official estimate
    209 Monaco 33,000 2010 0.0005% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    210 San Marino 31,871 October 31, 2010 0.0005% Monthly official estimate
    211 Gibraltar 31,000 2010 0.0004% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    212 British Virgin Islands 28,213 2008 0.0004% Official estimate
    213 Cook Islands 23,400 September 2010 0.0003% Official monthly estimate
    214 Palau 21,000 0.0003% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    215 Anguilla 15,236 2011 0.0002% Official estimate
    216 Nauru 10,000 0.0001% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    217 Tuvalu 10,000 0.0001% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    218 Montserrat 6,000 0.0001% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    219 Saint Helena 4,000 0.0001% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    220 Falkland Islands 3,000 0.00005% 2008 UN estimate for year 2010
    221 Niue 1,500 0.00003% UN estimate
    222 Tokelau 1,200 0.00003% UN estimate
    223 Vatican City 800 0.00002% UN estimate
    224 Pitcairn Islands 50 0.000001% UN estimate
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 802649Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 THE-WORLD-FLAG

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 10 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:17 pm

I really liked President Obama's speech. I haven't been paying much attention to national politics lately - but I figured that I should watch the State of the Union Address. I really liked the integrated audience. I felt happy to be an American - and I would like to share this feeling with the rest of the Solar System.

Obama! I Wanna! Take Us to Nirvana!

Don't be frightened. They mean no harm - but the State of the Union trumped 'V' tonight. The Visitors return next Tuesday. I won't bother reminding anyone next week. In fact, I just might stop trying to brainstorm regarding the plight of the human race. No one really seems to be that interested. How is the general public being told the truth regarding who we really are, and what is really going on? How should they be told? Should they be told? Should the PTB just carry on with the long-term plans of their masters? Despite it's weaknesses, I think 'V' is a big step in the right direction. But I really think they could have made the show a lot more than it has turned out to be. I use 'V' as an imagination-crutch to help me visualize a wide variety of possibilities. I still like the ideal side of Anna and the Visitors. I would like to see a 2112 version of 'V' featuring a perfected humanity, living in a perfected Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System - which has been up and running for at least 60 or 70 years. Everything has to begin somewhere. It's only the beginning. I am of peace. Always.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Obama%20spock%202Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 V_wecan%27twin
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:19 am

"They Live" Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJC4R1uXDaE Complete Movie: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9005367754264973286&hl=en# The important thing is to attempt to consider every conceivable possibility (both good and bad) - all of the time. Science Fiction should be an integral part of unconventional research. It's a visual-aid. The whole subject of supernatural phenomenon, aliens, ufo's, etc. should probably be mostly treated as science fiction - which might contain some truth. A lot of it is speculative - and difficult to prove. It can also be upsetting and disruptive. Unemotional Detachment and a Sea of Salt are essential ingredients. It could be this way. It could be that way. It could be up. It could be down. It could be white. It could be black. It could be forward. It could be backward. It could be in. It could be out. (I got that from a scene [on Air Force One] in 'Independence Day'. Awake can equal Anarchy - which I do not support. I support rational thinking, responsible behavior, law and order. I really like the concept of Lifelong Research Into All Subjects - rather than just getting riled-up by a book, movie, show, or powerful speaker. I like the Joseph Farrell's of the world. I'd rather convince someone to become a skilled researcher - than to believe anything that I believe. I'm really trying to be on everyone's side - even though it often doesn't seem like it.
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 2005_1019_they_live-753594Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 82595855_9bcbe43722
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Has anyone gone completely through this thread - using it as a study-guide? I'm interested to see how it might affect humans (and otherwise). I'd like to hear from some of you Dracs and Greys! I'm interested in finding out if there is anyone in the solar system who thinks like I do - or is even close. Do I resonate with anyone at all? I don't think I've really utilized my own thread to any great extent, but my intention is to go completely through it at least a half-dozen times, and really let it sink in. I might end up in a completely different place of knowing than I exist in presently. This perspective is neither traditional religion or new age. I'd really like to know how unique the end result of studying this thread really is. Is it old news? Is it heresy? Is it the next logical step in an ancient plan - or does it throw a monkey wrench into the gears of an ancient plan? Am I endearing myself to the local gods and goddesses - or do they hate my guts? I'm still interested in the nature and chronology of all hybridization, technology, and colonization programs - going back thousands, millions, or even billions of years - with absolutely no BS. But I do worry about my reincarnational past in connection with all of this. I sort of wish my soul were only a few decades old - instead of potentially being an old-soul with massive karmic-debt. What might the Creator God of the Universe wish to do with me? Have I doomed myself to hell? I keep getting the sinking feeling that I am being disapprovingly watched by the universal powers that be, and that I will be on the receiving end of their wrath very shortly. I feel as though I can do nothing right. Nothing helps or works. But I still think this thread might be an excellent study-guide. I really don't see things working out well for myself - but I think that others might be helped by some of the insights which occasionally surface in this thread. It just mostly seems to have fallen on deaf ears. Should I do market research - and then tell people what they want to hear - and give them what they want?

Have things gone too far wrong for the world to be saved? Would the end of the world be an act of mercy? Do we need to be put out of our misery? The more I try to conceptually save the world - the more miserable I become. I would really like to see things work out well for everyone - but I'm really not seeing myself being a part of a bright future here. I'm feeling like I don't really belong here. Mission Not Accomplished. Not yet, anyway. Have there been any sci-fi movies or sci-fi series which were completely positive? I like the idea of futuristic sci-fi which is completely idealistic. Why is there always chasing and killing? I've been saying lately that I would hang out for a couple of months with Dracs and Greys on Phobos, if and only if, they wouldn't hurt me, abduct me, experiment on me, or mess with my mind or soul in any way, shape, or form. Strange appearance or behavior (to me) would be of interest, rather than prompting my ridicule or condemnation. What is the definition of 'regressive'? Sometimes I think that humanity is 'regressive'. I'm not all that happy with the human race right now. Sometimes I wonder if I'm really terrestrial human. I feel as though my body and soul are mismatched, and that I'm living on the wrong planet. Once again, I would like to see this solar system become a paradise for everyone - but this probably wouldn't include out of control technology and materialism. Life might need to be quite simple - with more pure science than applied science. I'd still like to try living in an old decommissioned missile silo - complete with an old (or entry-level) Cray supercomputer, an observatory, and an electric car. Then I could take my solar system sci-fi fantasy to the next level - down. But then I might need a maid to tidy things up! You spooks know what I'm talking about! 1. http://www.missilebases.com/properties 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RnQuDvvg6M 3. http://investors.cray.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=98390&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1308290&highlight
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 SCWOct09Desktop4Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Worlds-end-final-2Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Wiro_star_observatory_1000_344Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Ev1-plugged-in-electric-car-234Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Maid

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:10 am

Has anyone tried imagining an idealized United Nations, Washington DC, Vatican, City of London, Secret Government, Secret Space Program, Underground Bases, Jesuits and Alphabet Agencies? Do you see what I'm saying? I like the idea of all of the above becoming much more pure and transparent. I know that I'm hopelessly naive - but hope springs eternal. I am looking at a NASA website for information regarding the solar system. I realize that this is not the Secret Space Program - but getting familiar with NASA, and that which is in the public domain - is a start. We should be aware of the good and bad sides of all of the above. Positive reinforcement is probably a good thing. We should turn on the bright lights - rather than just cursing the darkness. I really do want solutions. I don't just wanna b!tch! Aren't these pictures really cool? Notice the shadow of the spacecraft Hayabusa on the asteroid Itokawa. Hayabusa actually landed on Itokawa, obtained samples, and returned them to Earth. How cool is that? There are tears streaming down my face as I type. http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/multimedia/display.cfm?IM_ID=800
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Hayabusa_Itokawa_br1
    ITOKAWANamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Snowstorm
    HARTLEY 2
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Lutetia_Saturn_br
    LUTETIA AND SATURNNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Pluto_SystemNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Saturn_GlowNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 PIA01384

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:26 pm

Check this out! Were there ancient nuclear wars? If so - will we ever learn - or will we just keep blowing each other up? Are nuclear weapons sort of a galactic reset button? Game Over?

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7GAtktjnk0&NR=1 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7-7XmAc-SQ&NR=1

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 AncientNuclearOpNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 A9mtr7Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 1552tutglassNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 2488497155_be660997bcNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Apocalyptic+Desktop Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 BookBanner125

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Here are some interesting-looking videos. There are dozens of long-playing fringe videos, for hours and hours of fun! JACKPOT!!! https://www.youtube.com/user/UFOTVstudios I really liked the following video of C.B. Jones, PhD (especially toward the end). This is the sort of man who I really like. https://www.youtube.com/user/UFOTVstudios#p/u/41/gaH8EreF5-0 I have so much material to review and edit, and I'm feeling very sad regarding everything, for a variety of reasons. I'm sort of drowning in problems, so I'm going to try to back off of all of this controversial material. Even though very few follow this thread - I think I've probably stirred things up enough already. Once again - I really don't wish to reinvent the wheel. I simply wish to make it perfectly round and true. I wish to change everything - and yet I wish to change nothing. I do not wish to be disruptive, and I wish to avoid Armageddon completely. Again - I'm sorry if I have been unkind or unfair to anyone. I really just want to give all of this a chance to sink in. I have talked the talk - and now I'm going to try to walk the walk. It's morning in the solar system. Namaste.
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Alien-tattoo-whole-bodyNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Alien-predator-pool-20090426-124652
    DUDE!! YOU TWO-FACED S.O.B.!!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 11 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:14 am

Oxy
    Did you ever read Angels of the Cosmos by Masao Murata. Its little known in the west but there you may find something akin to your namaste constitution. He travelled quite wildely throughout this solar system and documented his findings. Check it out.

http://openlibrary.org/books/OL12489925M/Angels_of_the_Cosmos
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:51 am

Good stuff, Oxy!
    cheers

btw, always keep in mind that your posts at MoA are much appericiated!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:29 am

Wow! I just tried to post a comment which contained something which I hesitated to post, and the comment disappeared. Hi guys! Glad to see someone's paying attention to me! Thank-you for the link, Floyd. Thank-you for the encouragement, TRANCOSO. Thank-you ?????? for the gentle reminder. Perhaps I have been attempting the impossible on this thread. But perhaps a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System would become a reality if I just had a little more DETERMINATION!

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 6a00e54edabd8388330105349e37ce970b-800wi
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:57 pm

I really like what I have heard from Robert Morning Sky. I listened to this original Veritas Show, but now I am listening to it again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mV1M6sNdJE Robert's website has been closed because of abuses of his material. At least this is the public reason he is giving. I hope there has been no strongarming. Someone needs to make sure that Robert is OK, and that he is free to present his information to the general public. His material is quite revealing (perhaps too revealing). Watch this lecture by Robert Morningsky. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxFzH3goUsc&NR=1 I found the first 20 minutes especially interesting. This is important stuff. We go on and on about the craziest things, while we often ignore the really important subjects. I am very troubled and confused by this phenomenon. In many ways, disclosure has already occurred, yet the public is either non-responsive or inappropriately reactive. I'm thinking that the human general public may be as problematic (or more problematic) than any regressive et or hybrid presence in this solar system. We might have more of a mess than we realize. Here is a link to a site where I hope we can still access some of Robert Morning Sky's material. http://www.filemirrors.info/download_LA+Transcript+by+robert+morning+sky.html

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 0
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:30 pm

Has anyone taken a look at 'The Holy Tablets'? Take a look at this, and especially note the artwork. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRSLC4g884I&feature=related Here is a link to get a PDF download of 'The Holy Tablets' http://www.darelease.com/d39/dl/The+Holy+Tablets+PDF+E+BOOK+by+DR+MALACHI+Z+YORK Take a very close look at all of this. This might be highly significant. Here is another source for 'The Holy Tablets'. http://holytablets.nuwaubianfacts.com/ Here is the wikipedia link for Nuwaubianism. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubianism (See Text Below) I'm going to spend some serious quality time with this material. I can't vouch for it - but I feel a burning in my bossom, and a tingling in my...never mind. As I have said before, there is an African History which is mostly unknown (especially to us pale-faces). Egypt is a part of Africa - and Egypt is extremely significant regarding who we are. Consider 'The Red Pill' thread by Brook. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t791-egyptian-folklore-and-the-red-pill?highlight=red+pill Consider Kemet - and who ruled. But don't get caught-up in the racism which seems to accompany this subject. I just try to look past it - and stick to the facts - or purported facts. Is my quest leading me to an African Hybrid Hermaphrodite Queen of Heaven? I honestly don't know - but I am leaning in that direction. Again - this is just a pseudointellectual, intuitive, speculative journey - which is really quite passive. I'm treating all of this as though it were just another Stargate movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3A6_blpqpU Take all of this with a Sea of Salt. Namaste.
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Holyt_lNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 L_2f5905adcd5e49e3ac55a4875440c68eNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 NuwaubianBeginningNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Man_from_planet_rizqNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Tyth2Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Doc7

Nuwaubian doctrine is given in hundreds of booklets, or “scrolls,” written by Dwight D. York. Nuwaubianism is an esoteric cosmology, a collection of religious teachings, a group of religious, tribal, and fraternal organizations, and a set of cultural practices that is multifaceted and ever-changing. York developed Nuwaubianism by drawing on a wide range of sources which include Theosophy-derived New Age movements such as Astara as well as the Rosicrucians, Freemasonry, the Shriners, the Moorish Science Temple of America, the revisionist Christianity and Islam of the Ahmadiyya Movement founded by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, the numerology of Rashad Khalifa, the ancient astronaut theories of Zecharia Sitchin, Robert Temple’s The Sirius Mystery, J.J. Hurtak’s The Keys of Enoch, the works of Richard Shaver (a proponent of the Hollow Earth theory), David Icke, the UFO mythology of greys and reptilians, the political and legal theories of patriot mythology, modern scientific and pseudoscientific legends like those of Area 51, the Philadelphia Experiment, Project Blue Book, Montauk Project, and MJ-12, popular conspiracy theories such as those about the Illuminati or the Bilderberg Group, and even a paperback on fortune-telling.

Journalist Adam Heimlich reviewed a number of York’s booklets in 2000 and wrote: A partial list, from my notes, of places I’d encountered Nuwaubian notions before includes Chariots of the Gods and the Rael’s [sic] embellishments on that book, conspiracy lit, UFO lit, the human potential movement, Buddhism and new-age, astrology, theosophy and Blavatsky, Leonard Jeffries and other Afrocentrics, Cayce, LaRouche, alternative medicine, self-help lit, Satanism, the Atkins diet, numerology and yoga. Many of these York mentions by name. There are also extensive discourses on the Torah, Gospels and Koran, as well as on Rastafarianism, the Nation of Islam and the Five Percent Nation.[1] The Southern Poverty Law Center has categorized the Nuwaubians as a black supremacist hate group.[2]

York’s first booklet, Bible Interpretations and Explanations, was published in 1967 when he was 22 years old. It taught a heterodox biblical theology. At that time York referred to himself as “Amunubi Rahkaptah,” an Egyptian/Semitic hybrid name (Amun=Faithful, Nubi=Informer, Rah=Soul, Ka=Spirit, Ptah=Opener). His follow-up publication, along the same line of thought, was a four-part series called The Nine Ball, published in 1971, that he credited to three divine incarnations or avatars called "Wu Nupu, Asu Nupu and Naba Nupu." The Nine Ball’s subtitle was "Liberation Information for the Woolly-Haired People called the Ethiopian Race." It focused on cosmology with an Afrocentric slant. In later lectures, York says that his initial attempts at reaching his people through this teaching failed, and so he decided to adopt a more mainstream religious form.[citation needed]

In 1967 York began to teach under the name “Imam Isa Abdullah Ibn Abu Bakr Muhammad” and started what he called the “Ansar Pure Sufi″ community. This eventually progressed, under morphing organizational titles into various religion-based subgroups: Islam (Ansaarullah), Sufism (Sons of the Green Light), Judaism (Nubian Islamic Hebrews), Christianity (The Holy Tabernacle Ministries, The Egyptian Church of Karast), Freemasonry (The Nuwaubian Grand Lodge, The Supreme Grand Lodge, The International Supreme Council of Arab Shrinedom), Sumerian (Ancient Mystic Order of Melchizedek), and finally Egyptology (The Ancient Egyptian Order) in which he began once again to refer to himself as "Amunubi Rahkaptah." In each school York used a plethora of titles for himself, all befitting a “High Priest.″

During the 1980s York began using the phrase “I came giving you what you wanted, so that you would want what I have to give,” to explain his ever-morphing and -growing doctrine. Some of York’s followers consider him to be a living god.[3] At times he has encouraged this interpretation,[4] and at other times, York has suggested that he is merely channeling the divine through various personalities.[5] He has also identified himself as Al-Khidr (“the green one”) and as Melchizedek (who York says is also the archangel Michael).[6] In later years York dismissed bodily worship of himself in a preface that was published within all of his books: I am not the Lord Adonai, Jesus Messiah “The Christ”; nor am I a holy man, nor a preacher. I am a Master Teacher, a guide.[7] Nuwaubians also may view themselves as gods, using such sources as the Bible and Torah to validate their claims.[8] Nuwaubians do not see the use of the word “god” as just referring to a universal creator, but also a title that one receives upon reaching a state of perfection or absolute power.[9]

York was arrested in 2002, and was later sentenced to 135 years in prison for sexually molesting boys and girls whose parents were members of the Nuwaubians and for RICO violations.[10] His followers continue to disseminate his teachings as he continues to develop them from behind bars.

“The spell of Leviathan”Much of the purpose of Nuwaubian doctrine and practice is to counteract what is called “the spell of Leviathan” or “the spell of Kingu.” In Nuwaubian mythology, Leviathan is a god associated with the moon, sex, and spirit — also known as Lucifer, Sin, Set, Thoth, Siva, Hermes, Jehovah, Poseidon, and the biblical serpent.[11] Nuwaubians believe that the Spell of Leviathan was cast by the devil thousands of years ago to hypnotize Black people into “spiritual ignorance and racial indifference”[12] through such media as the Bible and certain elements of popular culture.[13] Leviathan has many aliases and hides in many guises, as this example shows: Sam is short for one of his titles, SamaEl meaning “poison those of EL.” He knows his name. He calls himself Uncle Sam or Dr. Seuss (Zeus) with his famous statement, “Sam I Am, I Am Sam.” This is what they teach the children; not ours however, for they will get right knowledge.[14]

Some of Nuwaubian racial doctrine borrows from Moorish Science and the Nation of Islam. York’s racial philosophy explicitly indicates that certain blacks – “Nubians” or “Melanites” – are of a superior race. Periodically Nuwaubians will claim not to adhere to a racist doctrine, for instance quoting York’s statement: “We accept as fact that no one race of people is better than the other. In fact no one wins the race in racism.”[15] However, other statements from York and his followers indicate that his philosophy does rank moral worthiness based on race. For instance, in one lecture York said: “White people are the devil. They say the Nuwaubians are not racist – bullcrap! I am. He might not be; that’s his prerogative. I am. White people are devils — always was, always will be.”[16] The races and their origins“ We must realize that when a people is trying to make themselves look bigger than others, they may take the main characters and heroes of a false or true story in religion and/or mythology and build their own story around the heroes and characters, and this means that the story may be greatly changed to suit the purpose of those rewriting it.” —Rakhptah, Amunubi (Malachi York), Bible Interpretations and Explanations booklet one (1967), p. 22

While race is a centrally important concept in Nuwaubian thought, York’s teachings include many different racial origin myths that are difficult to reconcile with each other. One version has the “Mongoloid” and “Caucasoid” races descending as inferior mutant versions of the original “Negroes,” with the Caucasians suffering from genetic albinism as evidence that they are at "the end of their genes."[17] However, most whites are said in this mythology to not really be Caucasian, but Negroid Mulattos or "coloreds"; it is only those with blond hair and blue eyes who are Aryan Caucasians.[18] White people (sometimes also referred to as “Amorites,” “Hyksos,” “Heka Khasut,” “Canaanites,” “Tamahu,” or “Mankind”) are said in one Nuwaubian myth to have been originally created as a race of killers to serve blacks as a slave army, but this plan went awry:

The Caucasian has not been chosen to lead the world. They lack true emotions in their creation. We never intended them to be peaceful. They were bred to be killers, with low reproduction levels and a short life span. What you call Negroid was to live 1,000 years each and the other humans 120 years. But the warrior seed of Caucasians only 60 years. They were only created to fight other invading races, to protect the God race Negroids. But they went insane, lost control when they were left unattended. They were never to taste blood. They did, and their true nature came out.… Because their reproduction levels were cut short, their sexual organs were made the smallest so that the female of their race will want to breed with Negroids to breed themselves out of existence after 6,000 years. It took 600 years to breed them, part man and part beast.[19]

Nubians are said to be only accidentally a “brown” race – they have rusted in Earth’s atmosphere from their original green color because the magnesium in their melanin has been replaced by iron. The original, supreme, “Ether 9 beings” in Nuwaubian mythology were also green because of chlorophyll in their skin.[20] Some human varieties are explained by variations in extra-terrestrial descent. Morbidly obese people, for instance, may be descended from the grotesque and elephant-nosed Deros; people with Down’s Syndrome may be descended from the 48-chromosomed Teros. (Some Teros are said to live underground on Earth today, with some resembling humans so much that they can come to the surface and mingle with us without being noticed.)[21] (The “Deros” were originally a fictional creation of the science-fiction author Richard Sharpe Shaver.)

Another Nuwaubian explanation of racial difference has various human types evolving from various primate species, with some Caucasians deriving from cross-breeding the baboon and orangutan, Pygmys from the chimpanzee and gibbon, and so forth.[22] Other Nuwaubian explanations of racial differences draw on the Hebrew creation myths from Genesis: “Nubians are Hamites through the sons of Ham and Mizraim (Genesis 10:6). The paleman is a Hamite through Ham’s fourth son, Libana (Canaan) whose descendants inherited his curse of leprosy (Genesis 10:15–18).”[23] (This is one of a variety of theories about the races based on the Noah myth that racist theorists have created.)

The pale man originated from the Caucasus mountains, where there was very little plant life and not much means for salt. This condition forced him to rob the Nubian female of her chastity in order to keep his seed alive, it’s called integration. The Caucasian woman who was left in the mountains, resorted to lying with and having sex with beasts: such as the jackal, which is an ancestor of today’s dog. The phrase “dog is man’s best friend” came from this situation. The dog would lick the festered sores of the leper and clean them for him. His seed was kept alive because the Caucasian woman and the jackal mated. This is where you get people who possess an animalistic nature.[24]

A more recent explanation of racial differences[25] is that white people were bred to be food, and that the "rapture" expected by Christians is really the return of the "raptors" who will dine on the now-ripe delicious white flesh. Sad but true they were always being bread [sic] for food. Just as they did the wild boar to the domestic pig. They were grafted with simian = Homo simians you can see it in their face and ears. As well as canine = Homo canine you also see this with their body fur and canine teeth and love of red meat and the sow = Homo-sow you see this is colour of skin and many other traits.

Nuwaubians believe that miscegenation is causing a new race to develop, the “Neutranoids,” who are of no discernible distinct race and are being encouraged and exploited by sinister forces who are against “right racism” and humanity’s natural diversity.[26] The code of the racesIn Nuwaubian doctrine, there is a moral law that people are required to respect each other, and also a moral law that races are required to respect each other. The “Code of Races” requires that a person not do something wrong to another person because they are of a different race (“unless justice requires it”), and also requires that people be loyal to their own race.

During a 6,000 year “moon cycle,” people are said to be freed to violate these moral laws — but the consequences of this are not avoided but only deferred, and may fall upon the children of the wrong-doer, or their children. We are said to be currently at the end of this cycle and the guilty people and guilty races are due to meet their just punishment in an Armageddon in which only the innocent will survive.[27] York once explained the "Tamahus" (whites) this way: "[They] have an unlit solar plexus sun, they only have a moon or lunar plexus. It reflects your sun light as they take your soul (sun)." White people with their "thin yellow or opaque hair" reflect the sun, and so "the sun’s energy can’t keep them charged with sol (soul)."[citation needed]

The Tam’a-hu’s Time Is Over And They Are Falling Out Daily Because They Are Not Sun People. They Are Moon People, And The Moon Cycle Is Over. They Are Dying Of Cancer And Diseases Caused By The Intense Heat And Rays Of The Sun’s Ultraviolet Rays That’s Depleting The Ozone Layer. The Luciferian Which Means "Light Bearer" Is Using His Same Tactic Of Depleting The Ozone Layer On This Planet Like He Did On Rizq.[28] Furthermore: The Caucasoids Has Thinner Skin Than You, Thinner Flank Hair, Lighter Eyes, With No Soul. The Caucasoid Try To Claim That The Only Difference Between A White Man And A Black Man Is The Skin Color, However, The DNA Analysis Which Is Under Your Black Or White Skin, Determines That Under The Skin, The Whole Structure Of These Two Races Are Totally Different. The Caucasoid Breath Differently Than The Negroids Do. We As Negroid, Breath In Thru Our Nose, While The Caucasoids Breathe Mostly In Their Mouth. The Caucasoids Are Trying To Intake Your Breath That You Breath Out, Because They Need It To Keep Their Pilot—Lunar Plexus Lit Inside To Try And Re-light Their Central Light. That's Why Those That Hang Around, Live With Or Marry Blacks, Change, Act And Think Like Blacks. Other Caucasoids Walk Stiff, While Negroids Walk With Soul And Life. The Caucasoid Breed In Litters Like Animals, 6 Or 7 At A Time, While Negroids Give Birth To 1 Or 2 Babies At A Time. Their Hair Grows Lank And Lifeless Towards The Ground, While Our Hair Grows Up, And Is Full Of Energy Toward The Sun. We As Negroids Are Physically, Mentally, And Spiritually Different Than The Caucasoids.[29]

The cover of York’s Man From Planet Rizq "scroll"[edit] Cosmology: Illyuwn and RizqYork has claimed to be an extraterrestrial master teacher from the hypothetical planet Rizq. York wrote, "We have been coming to this planet before it had your life form on it.… My incarnation as an Ilah Mutajassid or Avatara was originally in the year 1945 A.D. In order to get here I travelled by one of the smaller passenger crafts called SHAM out of a Motherplane called MERKABAH or NIBIRU."[30] This version of York came to Earth on 16 March 1970. (Comet Bennett, which was visible on that date, is said to have really been York’s spacecraft).

York taught that the Motherplane/NIBIRU would launch the Crystal City or New Jerusalem (see: Book of Revelation 21:2) to our solar system from its position in Orion Job 9:9. A 40-year process of taking the 144,000 Chosen Few (see: Book of Revelation 14:1) — 12,000 each from the Twelve Tribes of Israel — into the Planet Craft NIBIRU(The same ship on which Noah and Enoch witnessed the birth of Michael from the womb of a dead woman Sopanim) began on 12 August 2003 and will end on 12 August 2043. These Chosen Few will be groomed for 1,000 years and returned to Earth for the final battle against the Luciferians and also to redeem man from the 6,000 year rulership of the Devil and his seed. Though August 12, 2003, the beginning of this process, passed without incident, it has been taught that the August 14, 2003 blackout of the Eastern United States and Canada marked the beginning of this Rapture-like event. The superficial similarity of these teachings to those of the Heaven’s Gate cult led to some worried newspaper articles after that cult’s mass suicide during the appearance of Comet Hale-Bopp in 1997, in which the cult was reported to have said that a spacecraft was following the comet.[31]

York told his followers that in 1952, grotesque extraterrestrial Andromedeans that resembled the Predator met with and frightened U.S. President Harry S. Truman.[32] Other extraterrestrials have been trading with Earth since the Eisenhower administration, and are responsible for giving us technologies ranging from the polio vaccine to the hula hoop.[33] Earth is said to still be visited by extraterrestrials, some of which prey on human children.[34] Currently, there are said to be over 70 different species of "Grey" and 16 different species of "Reptilians" on Earth. Human fetuses are said to go through Reptilian and Grey stages during their development (and if they are born prematurely, they will remain Reptilians or Greys).[35]

Among the reasons why these things are not widely acknowledged, according to York, is that extraterrestrials plant ideas and images in the minds of the makers of Hollywood movies about extraterrestrials so that these fictional stories can be used to discredit people who know the truth.[36] Examples of movies with such encoded content about the reality of aliens among us are those in the Star Wars series: Yoda… is short for Judah. Freemasons are inspired by one entity and that is a grey, by the name of Yoda. Yoda guides Freemasonry back to Judah, with the ancient Israel masonry. The British "Covenant Of Man" symbolizes the empire striking back. America is the empire fighting to overthrow Europe.… The word Yoda is not an English word as you have been led to believe. Its root word yawdaw appears 111 times in the Old Testament, means "to give thanks or praise, throw down, cast, shoot." The word Yadah meaning, to "to praise, give thanks" stems from the root word Yawdaw and appears only two times in the Old Testament (Daniel 2:23, Daniel 6:10). Not to mention the fact Yoda played in [the film] Return of the Jedi, and the word jedi is the same as yeti, it’s just a matter of a letter, it’s really the same word. Yeti is the name of Sasquatch (Bigfoot), also called Seti which is equivalent to the Extraterrestrials called the Sirians[37]

The term Rizq in Arabic means "sustenance" or "God's gift(s)". A verse in the Quran mentions rain as Rizq from the heavens, and that is perhaps where Dwight York got the term from. Similarly, Illywun is another Quranic term derived from the Arabic root for "High". Everyone is originally conceived as twins, but usually only one of the twins survives to be born.[38] It is important to bury the afterbirth so that Satan does not use it to make a duplicate of the recently-born child.[39] Furthermore, some aborted fetuses survive their abortion to live in the sewers, where they are being gathered and organized to take over the world.[40] People were once perfectly symmetrical and ambidextrous, but then a meteorite struck Earth and tilted its axis causing handedness and shifting the heart off-center in the chest.[41]

Reincarnation has a physical as well as spiritual aspect: The physical body, when one dies, recycles from the ground in which it’s planted, it then penetrates into the atmosphere as film or dust particles and are breathed into the nostrils of human beings where they are recycled by triggering nerves in the sinus cavity. This sinus cavity works like a kidney to sift out the unneeded particles and relates the chemical composure [sic] of that which is needed into the mother’s blood stream and the human flesh is reanimated and this is the process by which a child is given form or flesh in the Mother’s womb.[42] Each of us has seven clones: Clones are in tune with each other unconsciously and linked etherically, which means anything that happens to you the cloned counterparts of you feels also. For instance you may feel a sharp pain, for no apparent reason like your hand may feel like it has been cut and that is because your clones hand may have been. You can have an emotional break down out of the "clear blue sky" because one of your counterparts did. For instance me, I have had smoke come out of my mouth, it was a strange tobacco, for no apparent reason. It turned out my duplicate in Tibet smokes and the smoke came through me. I do not smoke anything.[43]

Women existed for many generations before they invented men through genetic manipulation.[44] – yet: The great pharmacist and chemist Nergal Shar’etsar Ruler of the Underworld, was also involved in the breeding process of the new beings (Homo Sapiens). When Adam was a child of two years of age, three years of real time, the scientist Nergal went into his bone marrow to take blood to mix it in to create Eve, which was then implanted into the womb of Anath, Mother of Eve. This bone marrow is what religious scholars say is the rib (tsala’) in the Bible.[45] Homo sapiens is the result of cloning experiments that were done on Mars using Homo erectus.[46] "When the Earth shifts, babies will stop being born and that day will come soon. Babies are not really being born anymore. They are being cloned."[35] Edward Leedskalnin and Nikola Tesla were Venusians.[47] Birds evolved from fish, not from reptiles.[48] And some species of dinosaur, for instance the Tyrannosaurus rex, evolved from extra-terrestrial greys.[49] The pig was created by Imhotep and Zoser during the time of Abraham, by grafting cells from the dog, cat and rat together, and was designed to help dispose of leprous corpses.[50] "Haven’t you ever wondered why for the simplest blood tests your doctor needs 4 tubes of blood? Where is all this blood going? The albino man’s ‘blood bank’ is just a sophisticated way of getting all the blood he needs! It is still a form of vampirism."[51] Alcoholic beverages are made cheaply available to Nubians by the powers that be in order to preserve their blood and organs better "(just like they preserve organs in jars in laboratories)" for later extraction.[52]

Disco was created by the devil to win the souls of the Nubians: "The evil one knows that he can control the music world as long as his agents are within the A & R (Artists and Repertoire, who are responsible for choosing who makes it in the music world) of the well known companies. He cannot evaluate Latin or Black music because he (the evil one) has no soul. He only duplicates it… He had to come up with something to win our souls through his means, and he did it with disco."[53]

There is an underground road connecting New York and London. Furthermore, Alternative 3 is a fact, and Mars is being prepared for the evacuation of Earth’s intellectual and political elite.[54] "[P]eople like the Pope, and Queen of England and various political leaders of various countries and some members of the clergy gather at the major Sabbats to invoke the malevolent one. On each of these occasions a Nubian man is sacrificed."[55] The Illuminati have nurtured a child, Satan's son, who was born on 6 June 1966 at the Dakota House on 72nd Street in New York to Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis of the Rothschild/Kennedy families. The Pope was present at the birth and performed necromantic ceremonies. The child was raised by former U.S. president Richard Nixon and now lives in Belgium, where it is hooked up bodily to a computer called "The Beast 3M" or "3666."[35] The barathary gland (sometimes seen as “baradjedi”, “barithary” or “barathory”) is claimed to initially be a gland of the human brain that was later maimed by the Anunna (those who came down in sets of 50) in the creation(s) of mankind when they were mutated from the ape. This gland is claimed to provide four higher senses 1. telepathy, 2. clairvoyance, 3. intuition, and 4. psychometry, enabling direct communication to the Annunaqi/Elohim/Neteru.

Nuwaubian leader Dwight York says that humans (other than York himself),[56] are missing an important part of their brains, the “barathary gland,” which once enabled various forms of extra-sensory perception, or, as he would have it, normal sensory perception that is currently disabled in humans.[57] York writes that he visited a spacecraft that is preparing to rescue loyal Nuwaubians, and that on this spacecraft he saw representations of barathary glands: They showed me these little what looked like glass round balls about the size of a pool ball with 1 green light inside and names written on them, floating in this room around this big one about the size of a small car maybe 9x9 it glowed violet and rays of light would touch each green ball, it would turn yellow then blue then red. I knew them to be barithary glands that would need to be replaced if you can visit other worlds.[58]

In its crudest form, Nuwaubic is a simple substitution cipherNuwaubic (sometimes “Nubic”, “Meroitic”, “Nuwaupic”, “Nuwaupik”, or “Napata”), is a constructed language and alphabet used by the Nuwaubian students of Dwight York. It seems to mix various elements such as Arabic and Hebrew (see the "M," (מּ) "F," (ف) and "T" (ﻄ) letters substituted in the small print of the above book cover, Man from Planet Rizq). One can also note the similarities between the H and U in the key to the right and the Arabic letters Ha (هـ‎) and Waw (و). York has also claimed that there are revealing etymologies of English words, often at odds with scholarly consensus.

According to York, just as with our missing barathary glands we have lost our ability to sense many things, our relationship to time has also degraded and restricted our ability to see certain dimensions: The time and space relationship is linked to the human and Earth’s bio-rhythms, and that determines how many dimensions for a world, which in your case is a third-dimension reality, are up for grabs. This is dealing with the extra space we have in our time. Let me explain. The clocks on Earth used to have a "tick" and a "tock." Now there is only the "tick." So time has been changed, and that missing "tock" is up for grabs that can be utilized by extraterrestrial beings who overstand this "altered time," and they can come in and out of this dimension at will.[59]

Nuwaubians try to discover the deeper meanings of words by using a method of folk etymology in which words are decomposed into syllables (often to words far newer than the actual root morphemes) and then phrases are created using similarly-sounding syllables (often to words far newer than the actual root morphemes, making the etymologies impossible), so that for instance caucasian becomes "carcass-asian,"[citation needed] extraterrestrials becomes "extra-terra-astrals,"[60] gospel becomes "ghost spell,"[61] Jesus becomes "Jah+Zeus,"[62], library becomes "lies that are buried", planet becomes "plan E.T.,"[63] and television becomes "tell lie vision."[35] In 2001, the Nuwaubians put up their own (Republican) candidates for public office in Putnam County, Georgia — including sheriff. Prior to the primary, the county Board of Registrars declared 196 Nuwaubians ineligible to vote because they had not established residence in the county.[64]

In 2000, Bob Young, the mayor of Augusta, Georgia, issued a proclamation to celebrate a Nuwaubian parade that read in part:

WHEREAS, the Black race’s greatness has been accepted in America and many books as people of Timbuktu Africa or the Olmecians from Uganda, Africa who migrated and walked here to North and South America to setup [sic] colonies way before the continentail [sic] drift, and were accepted as running the richest trading expeditions ever; and…

WHEREAS, Imperial Grand Potentate Rev. Dr. Malachi Z. York, 33 degree Deputy Grand Master of the State of Georgia and Rameses 2 Lodge No. 9, affiliated with the Most Worshipful Pride of Georgia Grand Lodge AF7Am. And Noble of the Ancient Arabic Order Nobles of the Mystic Shrine of Mecca Temple No. 1, 33-degree Inspector General of the Scottish Rite Freemasonry and Supreme Grand Hierophant of the Ancient Egiptian [sic] Order, who’s [sic] brain child, was a whole Egiptian [sic] Village built in Eatonton, Georgia’s Putnam County based on Egiptian Masonic Architecture, thus circumventing the plan eliminating the Nuwaubian culture, tradition, and beliefs; and…

When Young was asked why he issued such a proclamation, he reportedly said: “Typically, the organization or individual that’s asking for the proclamation will write up the information, and then what my staff does is put it into the proper format.”[65]

In 2004, seven officers of the Macon, Georgia police department resigned from their jobs in protest against the prosecution of York. Five of those officers were later hired by the Clarke County jail as guards. Four of them were fired in 2006 (the fifth resigned) in the wake of charges that they were smuggling Nuwaubianist literature into the jail, corresponding with the prisoner York, encouraging inmates to rebel against white guards, and showing favoritism to Nuwaubian prisoners. The jail commander was fired after he began an investigation of Nuwaubianist influence at the jail and has said he believes that his decision to investigate triggered his being fired.[66]

"The Ourstory (history) of the Holy Tabernacle Ministries!"[67] is mostly an explanation for why York’s clothing-related taboos and requirements changed so radically throughout the years, and why this is not an indication of the instability of the Nuwaubian doctrine.

…in nineteen sixty and seven A. D.… [o]ur official garb at this time was a black tunic, we called a budlah and black loose fitting pants, with a tarbush and shoes which became known as Romeos.… Then the dress changed to African robes and the people, we called ourselves Nubians. In nineteen sixty and nine A. D.… the dress changed to a more elaborate style of dashiki, a black fez and a small bone in the left ear for those who wished to wear it and a ring in the right nostril. We donned black tarbushes and our symbol was simply a crescent, a six-pointed star and an ankh…

At this point we were wearing what had been established as the international garb of the Ansaaru Allah Community, which consisted of the thawb, dress and khimar, face veil for the female. This face veil which was not apart of the Sudanese original dress was introduced by the women of the community who mostly left immediately after and went back to wearing western attire leaving the devoted women behind veiled. I told them the day would come when his veil would have to be removed while living in the West, and it has. And the jallaabiyya, a long white garment and bantaluwn, loose fitting pants and immah, head covering for the male with an azzaba. Then on into adulthood, our code of dress changed from time to time, to suit the time we were in. Our garb had mutated again in the year nineteen ninety and two A. D., to the kathnuwth, tunic and bantaluwn, loose fitting pants with a sash around the waist in various colors for the male, and the budlah nubi of the female which also consists of a tunic and bantaluwn and a shawl as a head covering of many colors. The dress then changed to western attire in order to get everybody away from doing their own thing; those that truly followed the Lamb wherever he may lead them, trusted in him and wore western clothes and even listen to country western music…

Now you are ready to move on toward the next level, and ready to accept what I was giving you originally… So we are at the beginning again with Sufi and fezes. Adam Heimlich, in the New York Press, noted the effect of Nuwaubian teachings on hip hop: By the time hip hop started taking off, Dr. York was already a prominent teacher of alternative black cultural knowledge, working extensively with young people. He was also an active musician and producer (played disco/r&b), with knowledge of the industry and access to studio equipment. Doug E. Fresh and Afrika Bambaataa were among the old-schoolers who benefited from Doc’s guidance, according to the teacher’s adopted son, Tariq L., of the Atlanta-based duo the Hemisphere… “I just happen to be Nuwaubian,” says Tariq. “It’s not like I’m telling the world, ‘You got to be one.’” That attitude is common among Nuwaubians in hiphop. So the teachings are a lot less prominent in rap lyrics than, say, Five Percent Nation lessons, which tend more toward the directive… Posdnuos from De La Soul… has been down with the Nuwaubians for years, but his rhymes lend De La fans nary a clue. Prodigy from Mobb Deep, among the most respected of active rhyme writers (sure to be published in The New Yorker as soon as its editors drop their bias against verse about why one shouldn’t step to the poet), revealed in a chat last summer that he adopted a strict vegan diet on advice culled from Dr. York’s books, which he recommended to a fan with questions about nutrition. MF Doom’s Operation: Doomsday, has on its back cover a photo of the artist and his late brother and KMD partner, Subroc, at the upstate New York Nuwaubian facility. It is not labeled as such.[1]

Musician Afrika Bambaataa donated a red fez with the legend “Proud Nuwaubian” to the Smithsonian for their upcoming Hip-Hop Won't Stop: The Beat, the Rhymes, the Life exhibit at Washington's National Museum of American History.[68] Nuwaubians in indie hip hop have developed a style they call Nu-wop, such as Daddi Kuwsh, Twinity, Nefu Amun Hotep,Aslaam Mahdi,Tos-El Bashir, Ra Serch, 9thScientist, Scienz Of Life, 720° Pure Sufi's,Ntelek,Toledo's rapper/ producer Nynetjer and The Lost Children of Babylon to name a few. A report on the hip-hop group Lost Children Of Babylon says: Together, they made an album rife with quotes from The Matrix and rhymes about ancient Egypt, outer space and chromosomes, all laid over futuristic/sci-fi beats that seem transplanted from other worlds. It’s really much more than a musical creation; it represents a new, somewhat complicated religion called Nuwaubu (new-ah-boo). “You can dance to our music,” Rasul [Allah: The Face of the Golden Falcon] explains of the group’s aim, “but it’s strictly to stimulate certain latent forces inside your chromosomes.” On Where Light’s “Swords of Malachai,” Rasul lets loose: “When my tongue swings in the form of a double-edged sword, it brings forth Nuwaubu, which is right Knowledge, wisdom and understanding.”[69] In an article for Honor Nation,[70] A. L. JakeAl Reum speculated that the controversial Native American kitsch costumes and props from OutKast’s 2004 Grammy Awards performance were inspired by the Nuwaubian belief that the original Native Americans were Moors who came to America over a land bridge from Africa.

The actor Wesley Snipes has apparent links to this sect.[71] Dwight York, calling himself "Chief Black Eagle" and at times wearing a feathered headdress, led a group called The Yamassee Native Americans of the Creek Nation (he has since backed away from this affiliation[72]) York is serving a life sentence after pleading guilty and being convicted January 23, 2004 on charges of racketeering, child molestation, transporting minors for unlawful sex and tax evasion.[73] Before his trial, many members of the United Nuwaubian Nation (then called the United Nuwaubian Nation of Moors), including York himself, had filed a letter of intent for federal recognition with the Bureau of Indian Affairs, claiming to be Yamassee Native American Moors.[citation needed] During the trial, York attempted to convince the court that he was a Native American Moor, and should be returned to the jurisdiction of his tribe. The Putnam County Sheriff's Office also received a number of documents from the Yamassee Native American Government and the Mt. Arafat Embassy demanding York's release.[74] His release, as well as claims of sovereignty, were denied by the Judge. York’s attorneys also came to the conclusion that his claims of sovereignty had no legal merit.[75] The court decided that there was no evidence that the group was a sovereign state worthy of recognition by the United States government, nor any other government. After York was convicted, he began claiming that he was a diplomat of Liberia and had diplomatic immunity. Since the trial, the United Nuwaubian Nation has dropped the “of Moors” suffix from their name and purged most of the Yamassee Native American Moors information from their web site. They appear to be trying to present a more law-abiding and less patriot mythology-influenced image.
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 002 Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 004Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 018Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 027Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 031Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 035Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 039Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 043Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 052Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 056Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 089Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 093Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 113

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 14 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:46 pm

I really liked this music video. Tell me what you think. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCCKVUkDjAw
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 UrbandNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Crossover-community-church-pastor-tommy
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:49 pm

Consider the combination of Alex Collier, Bill Cooper, Courtney Brown http://www.courtneybrown.com/ , Robert Morning Sky https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mV1M6sNdJE , Malachi York (The Holy Tablets) http://holytablets.nuwaubianfacts.com/ , "Star Wars", "Stargate", "Stargate SG-1", and "V". This is not necessarily an endorsement. It is simply a suggested journey of possibilities. The entire truth may be stranger and more difficult to comprehend than we can possibly imagine or handle - but we need to seek the truth with all deliberate speed. I wonder what all of the beings throughout the solar system are really thinking about, right at this moment? What do you think? I don't have a problem with respecting and interacting with a stern and authoritarian, theocratic Annunaki. I'm just very concerned about enslavement and extermination issues - and the potential incompatability of our temperaments and methods of governance. No matter what happens in the immediate future - I wish to study the Annunaki, and interact with them. I would be very respectful to them - but I don't do the blind submission and unquestioning loyalty thing very well. I really like the term 'Namaste'. I understand the need for order, discipline, rules, hierarchy, structure, continuity, respect, etc. But I also see the need to earn respect and loyalty - on an ongoing basis - through an organized system of accountability. I'm not happy with human society at all. We are a mess. But the Annunaki scare the hell out of me. Again, I wish to emulate the best of their culture and attributes - but I am absolutely committed to the concept of a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System. I am not shaking my fist at the Annunaki. I am simply shaking. This could be Heaven - or this could be Hell. Welcome to the Hotel 'Solar System'. It's a lovely place.

Some have referred to the United States as being 'Babylon' or 'The Head of the Snake'. Is it possible that the Underground Bases, Secret Space Program, and Secret Government aspects of the United States are 'Babylon' and 'The Head of the Snake'? Alex Collier suggested in 2010 that 'disclosure' would be more likely to originate in India or China - rather than the United States. I find it interesting that Area 51 is located close to Las Vegas, which is sometimes called 'Babylon'. Has anyone looked at 'The Holy Tablets'? They are an AMAZING read. As usual, I don't know how much of this is true, but it presently has me spelbound. I look at history with curiosity, rather than condemnation. But the general public might be a helluva lot less forgiving when the truth really emerges, and the excrement hits the air-conditioning. Anyone heard if Robert Morning Sky is OK? That site closing was spooky.

I love the content in Avalon 1 and Mists of Avalon - but I am very frustrated by the small numbers of participants, and with all of the frustration exhibited by many of the participants (including me). I've seen 'em come 'n go - and I've only been at this for a couple of years. I've really settled on just making this thread into sort of a home, and not really worrying about what anyone thinks, or being too troubled by the lack of posting on this thread. I actually feel closest to those who might be tasked with watching potential trouble-makers, such as myself. They probably get paid to watch us, so they are sort of a captive audience! I don't talk about any of this esoteric stuff with friends and co-workers. This site and YouTube is pretty much it for me - and I intend to keep it that way. At this point, I'm treating all of this as self-flaggelating entertainment! It makes me miserable in a pleasurable sort of way! I'm one sick puppy! My journey is not proceeding as I had hoped, and it is obvious that others are not completely happy with their semi-public journeys. I think this whole thing could be a lot more productive and enjoyable. But perhaps I should simply be thankful that this sort of site exists at all. The future might be a lot more restrictive and censored. I'm trying to be prepared for just about anything. I really don't know which way to jump, or which way things are going to go in this neck of the woods...

I've been listening to sacred classical organ music as I have been reading 'The Holy Tablets'. They seem to be a match. I love this sort of thing. Again, I don't know how true all of this is, but this is a helluva lot better than most science fiction I have encountered. I think I'll be doing this every day, for the next couple of months. I'm also going to be reading 'The Keys of This Blood', 'The Jesuits', and 'Windswept House' - all by Malachi Martin. Once again, don't leave the Roman Catholic Church out of your search for truth. Remember, all roads lead to Rome. History is really a mixture of good and evil - as are the beings in terrestrial and extraterrestrial history. We really do need to learn from the past - to know how to rationally and productively proceed into the future. But this quest will require much discipline and persistence. As I continue with my quest, I don't feel like I'm living on Earth anymore. I feel as though I am about half-way between the Darkside of the Moon and Cydonia. This is a very strange feeling. Please consider using the following music to enhance your quest.

Saint Ouen http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basilica_of_St._Ouen,_Rouen

1. Images http://www.google.com/images?rlz=1T4GGIR_enUS216US217&q=st+ouen+church+images&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=jAb2TOXQGoT0tgPg_anlCw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCYQsAQwAA

2. Boellmann https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueU4CDjn3v0

3. Widor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmjpkvXbyII&feature=related

4. Saint Saens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pny-Ily4SbE&feature=related

5. Vierne https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCsnSXRpXug&feature=related

6. Widor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWsDk77nBwg&feature=related

7. Mulet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq8i69-L-Fs&feature=related

8. Vierne https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE2aC8Vefjw&feature=related

9. Widor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsyR40G2BeU&feature=related

10. Widor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BxHcPcTyTU&feature=related

Saint Sulpice http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89glise_Saint-Sulpice,_Paris

1. Images http://www.google.com/images?rlz=1T4GGIR_enUS216US217&q=st+sulpice+images&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=xgn2TPfxBYGCsQOU_LDwAQ&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCgQsAQwAA

2. Vierne https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmZE2bEzeVw&feature=related

3. Dupre https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qBxZQfrTTQ&feature=related

4. Dupre https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOnr5uhoPlE&feature=related

5. Dupre https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRcMtB27z7E&feature=related

6. Dupre https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxBjqrPAUg8&feature=related

7. Dupre https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mHOfP4MEfc&feature=related

8. Dupre https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X6cZfy9uR0

9. Dupre https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjqbee8cRyw&feature=related

10. Dupre https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tmnWhaQC4c&feature=related

The time of the cathedrals may have arrived. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L24vaxNH91w&feature=related

Latin Masses:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enWiFcsBqIE

2. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1872714663680800365#docid=-4310737114054240867

3. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1872714663680800365#docid=7583090662971128459

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uXURX5y4eE

5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtk7D1pcwZY&feature=related

6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94sa1Byb7fw

7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSxVO3EoCRM&feature=related

8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueU4CDjn3v0

Latin Mass Society of England and Wales http://www.latin-mass-society.org/

LatinMass.org http://www.latinmass.org/

Latin Mass Magazine http://www.latinmassmagazine.com/

Latin Mass Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tridentine_Mass
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:56 am

A Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System should have balls. It should not be a wishy-washy, milktoast governmental system. It's a bit of a contradiction - yet combining opposites is actually a productive concept. The firm enforcement of Responsible Freedom is something to at least consider. This thing is really going to require massive doses of malice and forethought. It's a very simple concept - yet the implications and ramifications are complex and far-reaching. Perhaps we need a 'Federalist Papers' and 'Anti-Federalist Papers' type of book, which comprehensively examines various theories of solar system governance - including a United States of the Solar System. I'm going to keep running with my pet concept - yet I will continue to be open to all other concepts. But it's going to take some very pursuasive arguments to change my mind to any great extent. I'm really just trying to allow the concept to sink in, and to really take root in my soul. I continue to wish for a critical mass of individuals, from throughout the solar system, to use this thread as a study-guide, and then to make up their own minds regarding what they think would be in the best interest of everyone in the solar system. Once again, I am not shaking my fist at the Galactic or Universal Powers That Be. I'm simply VERY disillusioned and disgusted with Earth history - going back tens of thousands of years. The corruption, violence, cruelty, and atrocities are most upsetting to me. I wonder if anyone with any real power or clout really gives a rats @$$ about the pain and suffering in this solar system. I am encountering mostly cold indifference or lame excuses. Someone please prove me wrong. It almost seems as if Earth history is a very sick version of 'The Most Dangerous Game'. What would Rainsford say? I once wrote a paper titled 'War - the Ultimate Sport'. It seems as if the murder, mayhem, violence, and warfare is just a great big sport - to prove one's manhood, appease the vengeful deities, or some goddam thing. Again, please prove me wrong. Pretty please. When we eliminate warfare (and I believe that we will) - should there be some provision for war-games, which are conducted in an isolated area of the world, where those who really wish to fight, can get it out of their systems, without endangering the civilized masses of humanity? Think long and hard about this. When we create a 'good' solar system - how good is too good? Should millionaires be able to participate in F-16 dogfights (after signing pages of waivers - and paying hundreds of thousands of dollars up-front, in cash)?

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Toyota-could-enter-aircraft-industry-hondajet-prepares-for-dogfNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 300px-FA22_Raptors_Oct2005_yfb_editNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 IC50079Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Toptenfighter4Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Clouds,concept,art,dogfight,iron,man,jet,fighter,sky-271d6ce2e7916ce4a7708a24b55ae9c8_m
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:32 am

I found this Dr. Frances Cress Welsing lecture by accident. It is titled 'The Isis Papers'. The title caught my eye - but I was surprised by the content. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqYJnA_BPKA I continue to think that black thinkers should be listened to very carefully - especially by a lot of us pale-faces. I think they have something which I need to hear - over and over again. Here's a lecture by Dr. Jewel Pookrum. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulhg3WRl8VM&feature=related The sound quality in these videos are not very good - but the messages are quite powerful. Is there some sort of an Annunaki connection in all of this? As usual, I really don't know. But what if there is a White vs Annunaki issue, which is hidden deep in memories and genetics? Could there be Male vs Female issues as well? This could all be very complex and messy. I'm trying to deal with a lot of possible issues, by thinking of myself as being a composite of all races (terrestrial and extraterrestrial), male and female. I keep hinting at an African Hybrid Hermaphrodite Queen of Heaven. I don't know if this is the ultimate seat of power in the solar system - but, as strange as it sounds, I sometimes try to imagine what it would be like to be such a being. Don't try this at home kiddies! Talk about a mind f@#$%!! Tell me what you think...

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Dr.Jewel_Pookrum_Human_Re-Engineering_webNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 Dr+Jewel+P+pageNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 12 N_23684060_1546858

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:18 pm