tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+16
dysfunctionalmystic
Vidya Moksha
Mercuriel
Floyd
Carol
superhero
sunflower
sabina
Micjer
orthodoxymoron
spiritwarrior
Oliver
burgundia
enemyofNWO
tacodog
starninja
20 posters

The Infiltration of New Age Movement

Anonymous

The Infiltration of New Age Movement - Page 4 Empty Re: The Infiltration of New Age Movement

Post  Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:25 am

starninja wrote:
    EnemyofNWO wrote:
    There is a war going on and I am not prepared to follow any guru , ideology or trend I just want to be myself because I know that nobody in this universe has got the monopoly of the truth .

Double Thumbs Up Toast bounce

Thank you Starninja, very impressive! I though you may want to check up this

http://www.icsahome.com/

For example

Elisabeth Clare Prophet

http://www.icsahome.com/infoserv_bookreviews/bkrev_lambstoslaughter.htm

Another interesting link http://www.icsahome.com/infoserv_bookreviews/bkrev_blavatskysbaboon.htm

They have loads of information about cults

Very Happy
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

The Infiltration of New Age Movement - Page 4 Empty Re: The Infiltration of New Age Movement

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:18 am

starninja wrote:This is 2o parts video that reveals connections between Buddhism, Hindu, and Catholic religion, its connection with Balvatsky teachings, SS, and more. We may understand the symbolism that is so pervasive in music and movies industry.

Lenon Honor and the industry exposed websites provide a very well done analysis what is going on the music and movie industry.

http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/videodownloadpage.html

http://theindustryexposed.com/

I'm presently on part 16 of this very interesting series. I had my eye on Kali - even before I knew her name - but now she has my undivided attention. At 'Awake and Aware' Alex Collier stated that disclosure might come from China or India!! What is between China and India?? TIBET!!! Look at the last minute of part 14 - and notice especially the part about Nicholas Roerich travelling to Tibet - and speaking of ET's from Sirius setting up shop in Tibet - and conducting hybridization experiments!! He spoke of seeing STRANGE GREY PEOPLE!!!!! Didn't Nicholas Notovich write about Jesus travelling to Tibet?

SIRIUS > TIBET > BABYLON > EGYPT > GREECE > ROME > ROMAN CATHOLICISM > NAZI PARTY > NEW WORLD ORDER?
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:43 am

Last edited by starninja on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:35 am

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:52 am

This is a very important thread starninja. It confirms a lot of what I suspected. I continue to think that there is a sort of a Spiritual Switzerland somewhere between traditional religion and the new age. I have gained a new respect for the agnostics - those who are perpetually in limbo - and those who don't just go with the latest fad or guru. Consider an Oxford or Cambridge professor who regularly attends an Anglican church - yet considers most of the theology to be mumbo jumbo - but knows that there really are things that go bump in the night - and privately researches what we discuss. I guess I like a Joseph Farrell type of person - who has an Oxford education (patristics!) - has studied theology - is an organist - and who has extensively studied and written about the strangest aspects of the Third Reich. I intend to start at the beginning of this thread - and go through all of it very carefully. Thank-you for all of your hard work and excellent research. But why isn't Sirius at the heart of all of this madness? And what about Aldebaran? Did most of us come from somewhere else? What about the Native Americans (Tibetans?) and Blacks? Could they possibly be the only Native Human Earthlings? I'm seeing fleeting glimpses of the truth - and it's driving me more insane than I already was - and that's pretty bad!
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:48 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:08 pm

Starninja, I can't thank you enough for this thread... flower I love you Hugs Hugs Thubs Up Thubs Up Cup o Harp
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:03 pm

Here is a conservative biblical take (Walter Veith) on the New Age Movement which contains a lot of interesting information which is relevant to this thread. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1164776176933693244#
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:23 pm

and Blacks? Could they possibly be the only Native Human Earthlings?

When I read this earlier in the thread, I thought this was a red flag. Seems like a racist CIA comment.

bounce
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:31 pm

starninja wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:
    Thank you Starninja, very impressive! I though you may want to check up this

Thank you Andromeda. I am done with my research into occult, Blavatsky, Eastern religion, New Age spirituality, and New Age science. It was 10+ years of a very intense research.
    Hm....It looks like that it was a waste of my time and money.... But it is a price for my personal growth and awareness that my soul wanted. I gained an inner freedom that I was seeking for so long. Krishnamurti would say that it is a total freedom as we free our mind from any programming and conditioning.

The research I have done with Stardust was the final piece as I was interested how mind control affects our emotional, mental, and physical well being and what methods they are using. I was finally able to connect all the dots before I wrote my summery on this tread.

Yes very impressive research. I hope you don't feel it was a total waste. You are assisting us and saving us a lot of time and effort. It does connect more dots for me.

I believe that we all have higher selves/guides that are helping us along the way, but the act of channelling opens oneself up to a whole series of deceitfulness. It is like giving away our free will.

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Last edited by starninja on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:59 pm

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:20 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Here is a conservative biblical take (Walter Veith) on the New Age Movement which contains a lot of interesting information which is relevant to this thread. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1164776176933693244#

Wow that is quite a vid odm. Very thought provoking.

I do agree with many of his points. The worshipping of men/women that believe they are gods has always bothered me. (pope included)

There are a few things which he says that I don't go along with, but for the most part very good points and illustrations.

Thanks for the link.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:18 am

So it is very true that we should be in our heart , not in our mind. Listening to the inner voice, intuition is the way out...in fact this is the only voice that has never misled me.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:50 am

Two things I definately will not trust. A Matrayia, that is appears to"save" us , and space ships that arrive to "save" us.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:06 am

The Infiltration of New Age Movement - Page 4 Creme

The Infiltration of New Age Movement - Page 4 Andromeda2
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:27 am

Micjer wrote:Two things I definately will not trust. A Matrayia, that is appears to"save" us , and space ships that arrive to "save" us.
    I don`t think that we are goods not even perfect humans but wy we need to get saved?
    from fellow humans they think they have some power over other humans like TPTB(maybe they are not so humans than you and I at least they behavior like that )
    I just can look at their behavior in the small comunal political room . TPTB want to built a big underground station for millions of euros and a park were the people of the city have free time has to go
    extinct urold trees have to die for monyey 2/3 means the majority want to have the park and no station but the people with the power do what they want and not the majority means no democraty and yes we have to get saved from this corupt TPTB
    to build a how says orthooxmron a namaste contitucion democratical
    spirtual emotional from the heart human constitution.
    Iwill not trust worts we have to look what they do they can share experience with us on a free will
    all the best sabina
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:54 am

Does anyone have a check list of things to look out to avoid getting mind controlled?

Thank you I love you
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:05 pm

Andromeda wrote:Does anyone have a check list of things to look out to avoid getting mind controlled?

Thank you I love you

Andromeda ,

I haven't got a check list , but I can suggest a few of things to avoid . I believe we are talking about mass mind control . The obvious things to watch are :
    1) Minimize to an absolute minimum the use of mobile phones . If possible switch it off or use it only for emergency .
    2) Minimize to an absolute minimum watching television .
    3) Whatever happens do not get vaccinated .
    4) Do not drink the water from the tap with fluoride , if you are living in an anglo=saxon country . Use mineral water or even a filter .

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:16 pm

And don't forget Aspartame. This is huge. I have noticed that the friends of mine that drink this poison are the hardest ones to talk to in regards to the evilness in this world.

Aspartame - mind control drug

Dr James D. Bowen has the following to say about mind control drugs and aspartame in particular:

In his expose on Aspartame Dr James D. Bowen talks about the disastrous physical and mental effect of this FDA approved chemical. He comments that it is a mind control drug to control the masses as that it ruins the ability of a person to be able to think critically and use their own will.

"Aspartame is a brainwashing agent. You lose your ability to think independently and effectively, or to realistically challenge anything.

"The monologue "Psycho Politics" from the Church of Scientology is probably the best monograph available to bring you up to date with the way mass mind control agents, like Aspartame and the psychology/ psychiatric power structures are being used to control political dissident in our country, and also documents its roots in modern times. "

http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/aspartame.htm

[googlevideo]http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-6597433324532732904#[/googlevideo]

Last edited by Micjer on Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:18 pm

look what you eat
    avoid meat (especially pig meat)
    avoid chemtrails if you can
    read and study edjucate yourself
    live happy give love gain love
    take care for plants animals and fellow humans
    dance listen music have fun
    avoid frustration stress tristess

all the best sabina
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:22 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:22 pm

Are all races of humans from Earth? Are some races of humans from somewhere other than Earth? Do the Annunaki resemble a particular race of Earth humans? Are Tibetans and Native Americans similar or identical? Are there humans from Sirius (A or B) living on Earth? Are there humans from Aldebaran living here on Earth? Alex Collier speaks of 22 extraterrestrial races connected with Earth human genetics. Do Earth humans have the same type of souls as reptilians and greys? Are all of our souls interdimensional? What if all of us are shapeshifting interdimensional reptilians? What if all of us are Nephilim? This isn't CIA or racist incitement - although this subject could be highly volatile - judging from how easy it is to get people whipped-up into a frenzy.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:01 am

Last edited by starninja on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:13 am

starninja wrote:

I watched these vids. Very interesting.

The point I took from them was not to trust channelling. Even the good ones are demonic. Telling us what we are wanting to hear. Giving away ones freewill to allow these entities to take over.

With that in mind, what does that say about Barbara Marciniak
    http://www.pleiadians.com/index.html

Bashar,

url=http://www.bashar.org/]http://www.bashar.org/[/url]

George Green and his Handbook Series...?

http://www.nohoax.com/

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:33 am