tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+16
dysfunctionalmystic
Vidya Moksha
Mercuriel
Floyd
Carol
superhero
sunflower
sabina
Micjer
orthodoxymoron
spiritwarrior
Oliver
burgundia
enemyofNWO
tacodog
starninja
20 posters

The Infiltration of New Age Movement

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

The Infiltration of New Age Movement - Page 9 Empty Re: The Infiltration of New Age Movement

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:40 am

I have noticed that so often - things don't work out. We believe something - and then it turns out to be a lie. We trust someone - and they turn out to be a crook. We go here. We go there. We try this. We try that. I guess things will always be that way. I just keep asking questions - as a modus operandi. When I have taken a stand - of sorts - with my mini-crusade regarding a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - I feel very uncomfortable. Things can be so illusory. People can be so fickle. Situations can change instantly. In the last two years, I have gained a new sympathy for agnostics - people who think that there are things that go bump in the night - but who aren't really sure who or what it is. Perhaps the Liberal Episcopalians or the Anglican Agnostics are on the right track.

Speaking of religion - a previous post spoke of Latin and Rituals in less than flattering terms. I have been taking a look at the possibility of a modified Latin Mass as possibly being a Spiritual Switzerland - especially if the day to day practices of the church were in complete harmony with the Teachings of Jesus and the U.S. Constitution. But perhaps the combination of Rituals, Latin, Cathedrals, etc. - are inherently evil in nature. I am torn by this. Help me out regarding Rituals and Latin. I wish for fundamental changes to occur in all churches - but I don't wish to trample upon how people pray - and to be disruptive regarding what people are used to. How does one save the church - without destroying the church? If the church goes down - the crazy and dangerous cults will thrive. Or - are the crazy cults really crazy? Perhaps the church should go down - and the church doors should be locked. Who knows? But whatever we think or do - it will probably ultimately turn out to be wrong or bs - judging from history. Sorry for the negativity - but I'm really not trying to win a popularity contest. I am simply searching and searching and searching - and I'm not even sure what I'm searching for. Oh wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from this bottomless pit of BS???
    Brook
    Brook

The Infiltration of New Age Movement - Page 9 Empty Re: The Infiltration of New Age Movement

Post  Brook Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:06 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    Speaking of religion - a previous post spoke of Latin and Rituals in less than flattering terms. I have been taking a look at the possibility of a modified Latin Mass as possibly being a Spiritual Switzerland - especially if the day to day practices of the church were in complete harmony with the Teachings of Jesus and the U.S. Constitution. But perhaps the combination of Rituals, Latin, Cathedrals, etc. - are inherently evil in nature. I am torn by this. Help me out regarding Rituals and Latin. I wish for fundamental changes to occur in all churches - but I don't wish to trample upon how people pray - and to be disruptive regarding what people are used to. How does one save the church - without destroying the church? If the church goes down - the crazy and dangerous cults will thrive. Or - are the crazy cults really crazy? Perhaps the church should go down - and the church doors should be locked.

And throw the keys away...........
    Rolling Eyes
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:10 am

Andromeda wrote:

But to think that Satan is an agent of God is stretching it to the max...I know there are many that say we need evil to be "tested" I just don't buy it

I don't need "testing" that is a church thing ok as in the devil "tempt" us so Theosophy is in the same wavelenght as organized religion...that is for me the deal cruncher

If this theory of "testing" has not worked for millenia, there is something fundamentally flawed with it because in the last century, despite all the blah, blah, blah from Madam, humanity did not get better so her methods don't work. Indeed it got worse thanks to the black magic of the likes of Crowley that called 72 demonic entities into the planet so

I rest my case

We need to re-think the lot and get done with the ancient cos it does not work. The proof of the pudding is in the eating and the New Age is just a failure, a pudding that did not cook and it is inedible. Humanity is stuck in a forever downward spiral of de-evolution and destruction

What we need is to go within, to our inner sanctum and stop following false prophets that have been unable even to help themselves

You raise a number of issues here were examining.

First, if God created everything then Satan is also part of everything.

Second, Satan was given dominion over earth (third dimension).

Third, Ergo-Ego. We all recognize that ego has a dualistic nature and that by it's very nature is split off from god in that one doesn't experience singularity when engaged in ego. Therefore, what is the purpose of ego? One could argue that the path to god is by moving between the different sides of duality (good/bad) where one eventually comes to a point of perfect balance and experiences singularity (at-one-ment with god, singularity). One could also argue that life is about choices and one learns from the consequence of said choices.., Yet, could it be that when ego runs amuck, that ego is the Satan aspect of oneself? Could it be that when ego is split off from spirit one moves from what is the merkaba of life to the evil.

Being older I've noticed a lot about how hormones actually govern ones behavior. In fact, there was a time when the doc gave me something to prepare my body for surgery and I realized that the hormones involved were like a gigantic dragon rising up from the subconscious and took on a life of its own. That was a huge revelation to me because I could see how the dragon took over my thought process and could rationalize away my normal way of living in the world. So I wonder... who governs our hormones, thoughts and feelings that arise when they are running amuck? One can clearly see that Crowley succumbed to his baser nature and got caught up in an addictive cycle of thanatos using drugs, sex and power to promote EGO. He may have started off on the right path and got side tracked. In fact, from his earlier books it appears he was a genuine seeker who made some great strides. Yet many of us are aware that the higher one goes up the spiritual ladder the harder the fall into the pit of darkness if EGO gets its way.

Clearly New Age doesn't work nor does traditional religion. In part, could that be because there is no real balance between the masculine and feminine. In truth it is the masculine element that rules the world (i.e. the old boys network) - case in point. So where does Satan come up in all of this? Hormones run amuck? The baser sex drive in charge? And then there is the whole issue of addictions.. but that is another pet theory of mine that is off topic.

Back to Madame. She was raised in an era where men ruled so her writings and teachings perhaps were a way for women to become empowered as it was a women writing these materials and so the feminine was being reintroduced at a level that meant something to those women in the New Age Movement. As I was there at the time, I recall being very impressed by her writings because almost everything I had read earlier with respect to those types of teachings was from men.

Now back to the whole testing issue. How do you suppose one comes to know oneself? How do you supposes one comes to understand the measure of oneself? Are we not tested everyday with each decision we make? And aren't we given the opportunity to experience the consequence of each decision? Is this not the crux of what learning is about, especially learning about oneself? And don't you think that Satanism and New Age are at different ends of the spectrum? Meaning Satanism focuses on self-indulgence at the most base level where the intention is to serve evil and New Age's goal is to have "spiritual enlightenment." After all that is one way to look at this. And of course, add into the mix fundamental Christians that believe both New Age and Satan is evil. How does one find there way through this morass?

And then.. let's take a quantum jump into Buddha's teachings. Another perspective altogether and also a dichotomy in a different sense because the baser emotions and hormonal drives are used as the fuel, as energy for spiritual expansion because these drives and emotions are controlled.

In yet, another completely different sense New Age, picked and choose what they wanted from this ancient philosophy, along with other ancient spiritual philosophies and created their own, updated version of what this all meant to them at a personal level.

Now, let's make yet another quantum jump over to Sant Mat which doesn't even really recognize Satan per-se. The focus of Sant Mat is strictly spiritual from a scientific perspective where the focus is on the practice of meditation (3 hours at one stretch every day). The entire focus and goal is to develop a spiritual pathway to the divine with the help of the teacher who has already discovered this pathway through his own personal efforts and with the help of his teacher. Satan is not given any consideration as the entire focus is on developing one's own personal connection with the divine and there just isn't room for Satan. Now this is not to say Satan doesn't exist. It just is an example how thousands of people who follow Sant Mat aren't bothered with Satan because they operate on a completely different frequency level. So tell me this... are we really exploring different frequencies that different people resonate at according to their own frequency development? Because, this is what I'm seeing more and more of out in the world. Those at the lower frequencies just can't get in the door of the higher frequency levels, while those at the higher frequency levels have no or very little interest in what they have left behind.

In the higher frequency, Satan is viewed as part of the whole and originating from god. However, on earth and in this dimension one is allowed free will. This is of key importance when factoring in all the various elements one must pull together, or not, when doing critical self-evaluation and examination. On a more personal note, whenever I allow ego to vent, things do not go well. When I exercise self-discipline, things flow. So is ego Satan? An aspect of the self that is separated from god and Satan clearly chose to distance himself from god as he wanted to be worshiped as god. Don't we all carry a part of Satan within us just as we carry the god particle within? Meaning we can be easily influence by both and that it is with self-discipline and discernment we come to know ourselves and what is real and what is illusion.

Last edited by Carol on Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:31 am

I will continue to live in the dreamland of a perfected humanity living in a perfected Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System - as a sort of an ongoing science fiction movie - which I am in the middle of - every day. I will examine everything from this perspective. This is a test. This is only a test.
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:29 pm

Are you telling me you wouldnt associate with these people because they worked on one of Crowley's books? I can think of one kind hearted lady who may be shocked by your avatar, and I cant imagine for a millisecond shes a satanist, or that you wouldnt get along perfectly well with her.

Hehe my avatar is from the Japanese anime "Code Geass" it's a brilliant storyline, you should watch it I highly recommended it. I'm just saying I would not associate with them based on me, not knowing what the heck is going on. I was always able to see the entities assigned to me since birth before the internet was available, before I knew about anything that was going on, so I know entities exist logically. The ones that are assigned to me I know are harmless, and just doing their jobs. However, I don't know if the the mystery school people were trying to trick me or if they were tricked themselves, or if they were authentic, or if I was just ignorant and fearful of the estoric arts, because they seemed like very nice people, but it didn't seem like it was worth the risk to me. I simply did not want to interact with entities using ritual magick in latin, when I can clearly see entities, and did not fluently understand latin, not worth the risk imho.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:22 pm

Carol wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:

But to think that Satan is an agent of God is stretching it to the max...I know there are many that say we need evil to be "tested" I just don't buy it

I don't need "testing" that is a church thing ok as in the devil "tempt" us so Theosophy is in the same wavelenght as organized religion...that is for me the deal cruncher

If this theory of "testing" has not worked for millenia, there is something fundamentally flawed with it because in the last century, despite all the blah, blah, blah from Madam, humanity did not get better so her methods don't work. Indeed it got worse thanks to the black magic of the likes of Crowley that called 72 demonic entities into the planet so

I rest my case

We need to re-think the lot and get done with the ancient cos it does not work. The proof of the pudding is in the eating and the New Age is just a failure, a pudding that did not cook and it is inedible. Humanity is stuck in a forever downward spiral of de-evolution and destruction

What we need is to go within, to our inner sanctum and stop following false prophets that have been unable even to help themselves

Third, Ergo-Ego. We all recognize that ego has a dualistic nature and that by it's very nature is split off from god in that one doesn't experience singularity when engaged in ego. Therefore, what is the purpose of ego? One could argue that the path to god is by moving between the different sides of duality (good/bad) where one eventually comes to a point of perfect balance and experiences singularity (at-one-ment with god, singularity). One could also argue that life is about choices and one learns from the consequence of said choices.., Yet, could it be that when ego runs amuck, that ego is the Satan aspect of oneself? Could it be that when ego is split off from spirit one moves from what is the merkaba of life to the evil.

Being older I've noticed a lot about how hormones actually govern ones behavior. In fact, there was a time when the doc gave me something to prepare my body for surgery and I realized that the hormones involved were like a gigantic dragon rising up from the subconscious and took on a life of its own. That was a huge revelation to me because I could see how the dragon took over my thought process and could rationalize away my normal way of living in the world. So I wonder... who governs our hormones, thoughts and feelings that arise when they are running amuck? One can clearly see that Crowley succumbed to his baser nature and got caught up in an addictive cycle of thanatos using drugs, sex and power to promote EGO. He may have started off on the right path and got side tracked. In fact, from his earlier books it appears he was a genuine seeker who made some great strides. Yet many of us are aware that the higher one goes up the spiritual ladder the harder the fall into the pit of darkness if EGO gets its way.

Clearly New Age doesn't work nor does traditional religion. In part, could that be because there is no real balance between the masculine and feminine. In truth it is the masculine element that rules the world (i.e. the old boys network) - case in point. So where does Satan come up in all of this? Hormones run amuck? The baser sex drive in charge? And then there is the whole issue of addictions.. but that is another pet theory of mine that is off topic.

Back to Madame. She was raised in an era where men ruled so her writings and teachings perhaps were a way for women to become empowered as it was a women writing these materials and so the feminine was being reintroduced at a level that meant something to those women in the New Age Movement. As I was there at the time, I recall being very impressed by her writings because almost everything I had read earlier with respect to those types of teachings was from men.

Now back to the whole testing issue. How do you suppose one comes to know oneself? How do you supposes one comes to understand the measure of oneself? Are we not tested everyday with each decision we make? And aren't we given the opportunity to experience the consequence of each decision? Is this not the crux of what learning is about, especially learning about oneself? And don't you think that Satanism and New Age are at different ends of the spectrum? Meaning Satanism focuses on self-indulgence at the most base level where the intention is to serve evil and New Age's goal is to have "spiritual enlightenment." After all that is one way to look at this. And of course, add into the mix fundamental Christians that believe both New Age and Satan is evil. How does one find there way through this morass?

And then.. let's take a quantum jump into Buddha's teachings. Another perspective altogether and also a dichotomy in a different sense because the baser emotions and hormonal drives are used as the fuel, as energy for spiritual expansion because these drives and emotions are controlled.

In yet, another completely different sense New Age, picked and choose what they wanted from this ancient philosophy, along with other ancient spiritual philosophies and created their own, updated version of what this all meant to them at a personal level.

Now, let's make yet another quantum jump over to Sant Mat which doesn't even really recognize Satan per-se. The focus of Sant Mat is strictly spiritual from a scientific perspective where the focus is on the practice of meditation (3 hours at one stretch every day). The entire focus and goal is to develop a spiritual pathway to the divine with the help of the teacher who has already discovered this pathway through his own personal efforts and with the help of his teacher. Satan is not given any consideration as the entire focus is on developing one's own personal connection with the divine and there just isn't room for Satan. Now this is not to say Satan doesn't exist. It just is an example how thousands of people who follow Sant Mat aren't bothered with Satan because they operate on a completely different frequency level. So tell me this... are we really exploring different frequencies that different people resonate at according to their own frequency development? Because, this is what I'm seeing more and more of out in the world. Those at the lower frequencies just can't get in the door of the higher frequency levels, while those at the higher frequency levels have no or very little interest in what they have left behind.

In the higher frequency, Satan is viewed as part of the whole and originating from god. However, on earth and in this dimension one is allowed free will. This is of key importance when factoring in all the various elements one must pull together, or not, when doing critical self-evaluation and examination. On a more personal note, whenever I allow ego to vent, things do not go well. When I exercise self-discipline, things flow. So is ego Satan? An aspect of the self that is separated from god and Satan clearly chose to distance himself from god as he wanted to be worshiped as god. Don't we all carry a part of Satan within us just as we carry the god particle within? Meaning we can be easily influence by both and that it is with self-discipline and discernment we come to know ourselves and what is real and what is illusion.

Becoming enemy of oneself or fearing the satan within is the problem that keep us divided...all that it takes is self responsibility and owning one's mistakes, there is no need for testing

As for the consequences the Cosmos is consciousness and it knows how to self regulate itself, every atom is consciousness and they don't need to follow gurus or white brotherhoods they know the true order

Our divided mind and emotions get in the way of our self realization and yet all that we have to do is to do to others what we want others to do to us. So if we want kindness in our life, just be kind and so on

Shifting the mind's perspective is easier if we are not chasing dragons and fearing ghost and that is my critizism of Blavatsky and Crowley, their complicated nonsensical doctrines were CHANNELED and why should we take them at face value when time has demostrated they don't work?

We are fragmented because we are traumatized from birth, we can dwell on it and play victim or we can say enough, from now onwards I will own my stuff and be self responsible, I will endeavour to be mindfull...do we need gazillion books to do that...NO and no guru can do that for us

Can you imagine how humanity will be turned around just with a group of people becoming self responsible, self loving, self contained etc, etc, etc

It is the blah, blah, blah of new age gurus that keep us stuck into believing that something or someone will come and clean up our mess

God source gave us free will...that means that it is not going to save us from ourselves and that only each of us will have to face the consequences of our deeds

We are not going to change our predicament by waiting...only doing will create change and we do not have to raise up in arms, just raise our frequency by becoming more whole (loving all that we are now) and re-directing the parts of ourselves that are disharmonic

I am all for direct experience, knowing and self responsibility at all levels Huge Grin

We just have to re-educate and heal the toddler within and problem solved
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:30 pm

"Can you imagine how humanity will be turned around just with a group of people becoming self responsible, self loving, self contained?"

Yes, I can and have experienced this with the Sant Mat group that had thousands at their retreats.. and they were also humble. These types of communities exist all over the world now and it is heart warming to know they live life from this place of centeredness.

superhero
    superhero

Post  superhero Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Andromeda wrote:

We are fragmented because we are traumatized from birth, we can dwell on it and play victim or we can say enough, from now onwards I will own my stuff and be self responsible, I will endeavour to be mindfull...do we need gazillion books to do that...NO and no guru can do that for us

Can you imagine how humanity will be turned around just with a group of people becoming self responsible, self loving, self contained etc, etc, etc

It is the blah, blah, blah of new age gurus that keep us stuck into believing that something or someone will come and clean up our mess

God source gave us free will...that means that it is not going to save us from ourselves and that only each of us will have to face the consequences of our deeds

We are not going to change our predicament by waiting...only doing will create change and we do not have to raise up in arms, just raise our frequency by becoming more whole (loving all that we are now) and re-directing the parts of ourselves that are disharmonic

I am all for direct experience, knowing and self responsibility at all levels Huge Grin

Very good post! Double Thumbs Up Double Thumbs Up

Accepting personal responsibility for all of your actions and reactions to life’s experiences.

Accepting the challenge for personal responsibility is a major step in a new paradigm of living and human understanding. Today as I driving home I could see the state highway road crew picking up trash along one of our highways. The amount of trash they picked up was amazing. So many people just throw their trash out their window for someone else to deal with—what a shame. If people would just take responsibility for this one small issue in life it would have a huge positive impact on our environment and on the expenditures of our tax dollars. Just think what would happen if people would take responsibility for their actions in their personal life issues. There would be so many life-impacting problems that would just take care of themselves—we would be amazed at the results. Imagine if we all took responsibility for all of our actions and reactions on a global scale: The world would change! Everything you do affects you to some degree, and ultimately affects everything as a whole. By taking personal responsibility for your own life issues you place yourself in a position for true spiritual change and growth. In this way you can arise out of the victim (poor me) consciousness and into a spiritual consciousness where you see that it is up to you, and no one else, for the decisions you will make; and the choices that you make have the greatest affect on you and your life. When you realize that everything is connected and that everything you do comes back to you in some manner, your desire to release all that negative karma will be paramount in your life, and you will accept your part for your actions and reactions to your life issues and thereby empower yourself for greater experiences in the spiritual unfolding of consciousness.

IMHO - Looking within oneself for Truth and self responsibility are two of the main points of the unadulterated message of the New Age of past and present times. Whatever takes you away from that is from the infiltration.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Haya Carol, thanks for the info on Sant Mat, I'll check them up

in the meantime, synchronistically someone sent me this

The Infiltration of New Age Movement - Page 9 72771_488856610249_535815249_7431060_6894791_n

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:41 am

Andromeda wrote:
    Carol wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:

I rest my case

Becoming enemy of oneself or fearing the satan within is the problem that keep us divided...all that it takes is self responsibility and owning one's mistakes, there is no need for testing

As for the consequences the Cosmos is consciousness and it knows how to self regulate itself, every atom is consciousness and they don't need to follow gurus or white brotherhoods they know the true order

Our divided mind and emotions get in the way of our self realization and yet all that we have to do is to do to others what we want others to do to us. So if we want kindness in our life, just be kind and so on

Shifting the mind's perspective is easier if we are not chasing dragons and fearing ghost and that is my critizism of Blavatsky and Crowley, their complicated nonsensical doctrines were CHANNELED and why should we take them at face value when time has demostrated they don't work?

God source gave us free will
    ...that means that it is not going to save us from ourselves and that only each of us will have to face the consequences of our deeds

Hi and good morning
    I hate to point this out but the stuff in bold rather makes you sound rather like the Gurus and the new age blah blah blah you are criticizing (quite how you can put blavatsky and Crowley in the same basket is odd as they are both very different btw. An erratic generalisation) does it not.

We are fragemented because we are traumatised from birth
    and
    Our divided mind and emotions get in the way of our self realization
    How do you know this and does it apply to all of us. It sounds rather like quasi psycho/spirituality to me? Do you have any teachers or books that have inspired you ro reach this conclusion or is the result of your own experiences? How do you know that we are traumatised. What exatly do you mean by this?

God source gave us free will
    ... Could you please tell us what God source is? Is it a similar term to the God Head of the Hare Krishna's? Is it monotheistic, imminent and transcedent in its creation?
    Adiitionally can you also provide a cogent argument that shows that it necessarily follows that this 'God Source' what ever that may be, has provided humanity with free will?

This could come right from the pages of a book written by a (and I do not like the term) New Age writer.
    What do you mean by the raising of frequency. Are there higher and lower frequencies above and beneath us. How does one go about raising such frequencies if they do indeed exist? What is the stuff that constitutes these frequencies. Can we transcend them. Is there a source for these teachings, a God Source, perhaps. Or again is this your own work.

I concur with you that we are not going to change our predicament by waiting. Very well put.

Carol..did you know Syd Barret the Pink Floyd Man dabbled in Sant Mat. That and copious ammounts of LSD of course.

dysfunctionalmystic
    dysfunctionalmystic

Post  dysfunctionalmystic Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:33 am

hey Floyd
    I can only answer to the "how do you know we are traumatised from birth " bit but off the top of my head - Melanie Klein, CJ Jung, Rollo May have all written about the effects of early stages of development as did John Bowlby. There is quite a lot of material out there on the psychological and psychoanalytic side of things that claims we all suffer some damage whether it is intentional on the part of the parents is another matter. I've certainly seen connections between the beliefs we hold/follow and the early years of life.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:23 am

There is a very good dissertation from Joe Marshalla http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8813424220594533573# it is excellent and explains how mind control happens in ordinary life

Floyd, follow your Blavatsky guru and be in peace. Your constant defense of Madam has become rather boring now because this thread is about New Age deception and not "the case for Blavatsky teachings" so give us a break, we all have been there and got the t-shirt and moved on cos it does not work

I for one, will not bow to any other whether they call themselves "ascended masters" or "ascended mickey mouse". Channeled material is just a waste of time and money

This is the time in which we are ready to embrace all that we are and take responsibility, we do not need puny "ascended masters" to do it for us, nor they can assist us in any way, let's get real

The mere fact that they put themselves above us is laughable, so they are better than us eh? So what happened to we are all one? it is just like Blavatsky discourse, we are all one except the white caucasian "Aryans" (germans) are better...please

We are talking about common sense ancient principles of living in harmony, like the Navajo had

The Incas had only tree laws:

Don't Lie
    Don't Steal
    Don't be lazy

Of course Madam will consider them savages and yet they had an egalitarian society where there was NO POVERTY. It was no perfect but much better than any example of "modern" civilizations. It worked so well that they did not need prisons

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:54 am

Andromeda wrote:There is a very good dissertation from Joe Marshalla http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8813424220594533573# it is excellent and explains how mind control happens in ordinary life

Floyd, follow your Blavatsky guru and be in peace. Your constant defense of Madam has become rather boring now because this thread is about New Age deception and not "the case for Blavatsky teachings" so give us a break, we all have been there and got the t-shirt and moved on cos it does not work

I for one, will not bow to any other whether they call themselves "ascended masters" or "ascended mickey mouse". Channeled material is just a waste of time and money

This is the time in which we are ready to embrace all that we are and take responsibility, we do not need puny "ascended masters" to do it for us, nor they can assist us in any way, let's get real

The mere fact that they put themselves above us is laughable, so they are better than us eh? So what happened to we are all one? it is just like Blavatsky discourse, we are all one except the white caucasian "Aryans" (germans) are better...please

We are talking about common sense ancient principles of living in harmony, like the Navajo had

The Incas had only tree laws:

Don't Lie
    Don't Steal
    Don't be lazy

Of course Madam will consider them savages and yet they had an egalitarian society where there was NO POVERTY. It was no perfect but much better than any example of "modern" civilizations. It worked so well that they did not need prisons

Hello Andromeda
    To this I would have to reply that I find your constant assertion that the secret doctrine and theosophy promotes racism and created nazism as equally boring and untrue.

I would also say that she is not my guru. I like a few of her writings. I am simply stating that theosophy is not reponsible for Nazism and is not racist which they are not. In fact I dont realy follow anybody. My background is as a student of New Religions the history of Occult socities and Indian religious philosophy. Im particularly interested with the connections between oriental religions and theosophy.
    Again I would state that the idea there is a unified body that is called the New Age Movement is not correct. There are way too many groups that people mistakenly bunch together that quite simply do not belong under the same generalised label. It is not possible to infiltrate something that is so disjointed and often unconnected.

People will read into things anything they want if they convince themselves enough.
    Lets just agree to disagree shall we?

Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:43 am

You are entitled to your oppinion FLoyd and I respect that

Personally I think that the infiltration was the "white brotherhood" myth that was invented by Blavatsky as well as a new fashion for channeling and people being gullible enough to "believe" what she said as "the bible". There is no proof that any of what she said was true

All New Age sectors were infiltrated by these simple principles

1) Belief in the White Brotherhood (who instigated that then?)

2) Belief in the chakra system as explained by Crowley

3) Do as you wilt philosophy

4) Belief that we are less than the "ascended masters" and that they are here to "help us"

I could go on but as I said before, real information DOES NOT GET published because the publishers ARE CONTROLED by the Illuminati. THerefore ALL that is there before the self publishing internet revolution might well be RUBBISH twicked by the Illuminati to align us into the Freemasonic doctrine of luciferianism and Satanism

This is my point of view after many years of research and I don't expect you to support it or believe it. Please do your own research. It is serious enough to know that we are being messed up by governments, let alone to believe (as they want us too) that we have found "secret" information that will free us...if it was "secret" it will not be published. It goes to show how indoctrinated we are...This create a false sense of having found a "path of liberation" but we are being deceived right through

Salvation only comes when we decide to grow up and become our own masters and start re-evaluating our relationship with ourselves and society

The worse thing we can do is to belive that our bodies are "impure" and "beastly" because that make us hate ourselves and also to think that we are "bad" and need to become "good". We are what we are and the only thing we need to learn in mindfulness so we can direct our energy and thought towards what we want rather than towards what we don't want

By making us believe that we are "unworthy" we become our worse enemies creating chaos everywhere we are as we feel we "don't deserve" which is all RUBBISH and a dead end

Self love is the answer that will heal us and re-kindle us with the spirit within

Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:02 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:30 pm

I've met a few ascended masters along the path. The Dali Lama recognized me and I him. The laughing buddha dwells within.

All major religious traditions carry basically the same message, that is love, compassion and forgiveness the important thing is they should be part of our daily lives.
    Dalai Lama

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
    Dalai Lama

Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
    Dalai Lama

I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.
    Dalai Lama

If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them.
    Dalai Lama

If you have a particular faith or religion, that is good. But you can survive without it.
    Dalai Lama

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
    Dalai Lama

In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher.
    Dalai Lama

It is necessary to help others, not only in our prayers, but in our daily lives. If we find we cannot help others, the least we can do is to desist from harming them.
    Dalai Lama

It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come.
    Dalai Lama

Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.
    Dalai Lama

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.
    Dalai Lama

Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend - or a meaningful day.
    Dalai Lama

Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.
    Dalai Lama

Sleep is the best meditation.
    Dalai Lama

Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent.
    Dalai Lama

The purpose of our lives is to be happy.
    Dalai Lama

The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.
    Dalai Lama

The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
    Dalai Lama

There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
    Dalai Lama

This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.
    Dalai Lama

Today, more than ever before, life must be characterized by a sense of Universal responsibility, not only nation to nation and human to human, but also human to other forms of life.
    Dalai Lama

We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection.
    Dalai Lama

We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.
    Dalai Lama

Where ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace.
    Dalai Lama

Whether one believes in a religion or not, and whether one believes in rebirth or not, there isn't anyone who doesn't appreciate kindness and compassion.
    Dalai Lama

With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world.
    Dalai Lama

All of the above I am in complete accord with.

Last edited by Carol on Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:35 pm

So... who's this Dalai Lama dude?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:49 pm

No, I didn't. And Sant Mat doesn't believe in drugs, alcohol, meat or eating anything animal. One has follow the path for a few years before they are initiated and they only can become initiated if the current Master recognizes them. If he doesn't, they have to wait... sometimes until the next life.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:20 am

Andromeda wrote:You are entitled to your oppinion FLoyd and I respect that

Personally I think that the infiltration was the "white brotherhood" myth that was invented by Blavatsky as well as a new fashion for channeling and people being gullible enough to "believe" what she said as "the bible". There is no proof that any of what she said was true

All New Age sectors were infiltrated by these simple principles

1) Belief in the White Brotherhood (who instigated that then?)

2) Belief in the chakra system as explained by Crowley

3) Do as you wilt philosophy

4) Belief that we are less than the "ascended masters" and that they are here to "help us"

I could go on but as I said before, real information DOES NOT GET published because the publishers ARE CONTROLED by the Illuminati. THerefore ALL that is there before the self publishing internet revolution might well be RUBBISH twicked by the Illuminati to align us into the Freemasonic doctrine of luciferianism and Satanism

This is my point of view after many years of research and I don't expect you to support it or believe it. Please do your own research. It is serious enough to know that we are being messed up by governments, let alone to believe (as they want us too) that we have found "secret" information that will free us...if it was "secret" it will not be published. It goes to show how indoctrinated we are...This create a false sense of having found a "path of liberation" but we are being deceived right through

Salvation only comes when we decide to grow up and become our own masters and start re-evaluating our relationship with ourselves and society

The worse thing we can do is to belive that our bodies are "impure" and "beastly" because that make us hate ourselves and also to think that we are "bad" and need to become "good". We are what we are and the only thing we need to learn in mindfulness so we can direct our energy and thought towards what we want rather than towards what we don't want

By making us believe that we are "unworthy" we become our worse enemies creating chaos everywhere we are as we feel we "don't deserve" which is all RUBBISH and a dead end

Self love is the answer that will heal us and re-kindle us with the spirit within
    ]

I too have been researching this subject for many years. There is much published material (that has not been controlled)available on theosophy and nazism. All if it better than paranoid internet rubbish that trys to link theosophy to nazism.
    Im not sure why you keep linking Crowley to theosophy. He was a member of the OTO and the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. None of these are Theosophical. His Thelema philosophy was his cheese. Blavatsky was interested in comparative religion and was ordained a buddhist. Crowley was only interested in himself and magic ritual and experimentation thereof. His Thelema philosophy has nothing whatsoever to do with the agless wisdom teaching of theosophy. The problem with poor quality internet research is that it just lumps all these characters in together and along with every other new religion society or group just white washes them as a so called new age religion when nothing could be futher from the truth. The fact of the matter is this. The T.S has an ageing and a dwindling membership and its influence has declined. One critic stated that it has more to do with the Womens Institue and anti vivesection than anything else now. It belongs to another time. But it did have a great influence on bringing the jewels of buddhist and hindu scripture and philosophy to the west long before the Hare Krisha's landed in New York! To view it as some satanic organisation ready to unleash a one world religion on a brain washed public is preposterous

The Theosophical Society was effectivley anti colonial, therefore a thorn in the side of the illuminati controlled British empire.
    They were interested in the liberation of women and their increased rights, prevention of cruelty to animals,the exploration of other religions and philosophys, meditation and buddhist and hindu scriptures aswell returning the indigenous culture and religion of India and Ceylon to its rightful place.

Lets see if the passage below demonstarates the T.S's satanic white supremecist proto Nazi satanic disdain for other cultures. The passage is in relation to Indian Home Rule and the T.S's influence on that movement.

he was a tireless promoter of the cultural and religious independence of Asian peoples, especially in India and on the island of Sri Lanka (Ceylon). His greatest achievement was to take the methods of Christian missionaries, especially the founding of schools and voluntary societies, and use them to promote a goal which was diametrically opposed to the Western missionaries' efforts: the revival of Asian religions in Asia. From the vantage point of the early twenty-first century, Olcott's mission to teach Asians about the value of their own religions may seem startling in its apparent condescension, but in the late nineteenth century many people, especially the Buddhist inhabitants of Ceylon, had reason to welcome his efforts. As one of the first Europeans to publicly take pansil or the oath of refuge that marks one's conversion to Theravada Buddhism, Olcott was revered by the Sinhalese for legitimating their native religion at a time when white missionaries were mounting a tireless and concerted effort to Christianize the island.14 After writing and publishing a "Buddhist Catechism" and founding a network of schools on the island, the Colonel brought the same methods to India: He published Hindu catechisms, founded schools, and pushed a wide variety of social reforms, including equality for women and the reformation of the caste system.15 He also founded a Hindu Tract Society, a Young Men's Hindu Association, and a Hindu Sunday-School Union. "He was, as a result, a contributor not only to the Sinhalese Buddhist Revival but also to the Indian Renaissance." 16 As the American and French Revolutions were informed by a neo-classicism that sought to forge new nationalities the revival of Greek and Roman culture, the Indian Renaissance envisioned the creation of a modern India through the revival and reform of ancient Vedic culture, and the Theosophical Society, thanks primarily to Olcott's efforts, emerged as an integral part of that movement.

In his own mind, Henry Steel Olcott no doubt lamented that what he was able to accomplish in Asia fell so far short of his goals. In the 1890s, he had traveled throughout Asia, seeking to unite all Buddhist sects into a World Buddhist movement and mend the ancient division between the Mahayana and Theravada schools of Buddhist thought and practice. The scope of this goal says something about Olcott's naiveté and his tireless energy: a rough analogy would be the prospect of a recent convert to Christianity aiming to unite all of the various Protestant sects with their Orthodox and Catholic forbears. Nonetheless, what Olcott did achieve in India was to have lasting significance. The religious and cultural renaissance that he worked tirelessly to foment had created nothing less than a new national identity around which educated Indians, and future leaders such as Gandhi and Nehru could gravitate.

Truly satanic! it must have been. It pissed the Christians off.

I too am more than comfortable with you believing otherwise and respect that fully. We can carry on all year if you like but It will only lead us back to where we started Andromeda!
    ps What is this 'God Source' you mentioned

Cheers

source
    http://www.mungbeing.com/issue_13.html?page=36&part=2
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:32 am

Since the times of Plato, ALL information had to be approved by the elites, be those books, plays, songs, you name it. The idea of break away secret information is just a quimera

You are right Floyd, I am an independant thinker I follow no one so we will never agree and that is ok, just a different way of approaching reality. I don't claim that my truth is the only one but I am sharing my ideas in case somebody resonates, after all there are soul families

God Source is the fundamental principle, the originator of the cosmos but it is not a man sitting on a chair sending thunderbolts to the independant thinkers lol

My best way of describe it is that what animates and enlivens everything. From the smallest pratika to the biggest universe or universes Very Happy hence in andromeda's world everything is alive until it becomes space dust

Flowers Toast
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:58 am

Knowledge is power so the real knowledge is scattered

Those that are the real wisdom keepers are persecuted
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:14 am

I remember the 50s very well. I think of it as the cookie cutter generation where suburbia was born along with boredom as housewives were stuck at home taking care of the kids waiting for their man to come home with dinner ready, the house clean, the kids clean and homework done. A drink was waiting and for some their cigarettes.. and then they would sit back and watch TV, which was new at the time and experienced a huge change in life... they became observers. And life was more like 'Leave it to Beaver,' innocent. Only now women are more isolated in the new housing tracks out away from the cities and there is a whole new list of social expectations looming over their heads. Prior to the 50s and TVs many families got out and socialized with each other in various types of settings and were much more involved in survival in a different way. Of course those were the years of WWII and the beginning of the emancipation of women as many of these women took on the jobs of men while there spouses, brothers or fathers went off to war. When these men came back the women were laid off so the men would have jobs and stuffed back into the role of homemaker.

Can you imagine a life of independence and realtive freedom and then being stuffed into a cookie cutter mold expected to be much less of a person then what one is? Of course the children of the fifties looked at their mothers and sighed as they saw how unhappy many of them were with their unfulfilled lives. Along about that time (the sixties) men like Alan Watts show up and the experimentation in the expansion of consciousness takes on a life of its own. Women realize life is bigger then just being at home as a homemaker. Meanwhile, those like Madame have been busy in the earlier years making inroads with writings and bringing ideas from Eastern Philosophies to the West and introducing them in small groups of like-minded people. A small revolution is taking place. A revolution with respect to the expansion of conscious awareness. Life is not just what someone else says it is about.. it isn't just the papacy's word, or the government’s word or even other social control norms as to how life should be experienced. The boomers are breaking out of their parents mold only to be followed by Madonna, the Material Girl and Generation X; “a generation of teenagers who "sleep together before they are married, were not taught to believe in God as 'much', dislike the Queen, and don't respect parents.” But alas, this too fails because a drug-induced expansion of consciousness is only fleeting and can damage the brain. However, it does open a window and create a new paradigm, a new way of looking at the world. But atlas, the controllers, TPTP, a reptilian agenda is at work from the underbelly of society.

We have a boom in technology and people move away from the earth and each other as they are lost to the addictive qualities of Game boy, Nintendo Ds, violent video games... we are now moving into the ME generation of the 1970s, characterized by self-absorption; followed by 1980s generation characterized by material greed. Then comes the nineties and the technological boom.. along with silicone valley.

So now Generation Y, also known as the Millennial Generation (or Millennials), Generation Next, Net Generation, or Echo Boomers - the demographic cohort following Generation X born somewhere from the mid-1970s to the early 2000s. Members of this generation are called Echo Boomers many who come from divorced families now tend toward smaller families and is a generation who has access to increased use and familiarity with communications, media, and digital technologies. In most parts of the world its upbringing was marked by an increase in a neoliberal approach to politics and economics. These are our independent free thinkers, the pathfinders who stand on the shoulders of those of us who went before them.

But look at this. "This generation is also sometimes referred to as the Boomerang Generation or Peter Pan Generation, because of the members' perceived penchant for delaying some rites of passage into adulthood, longer periods than most generations before them. These labels were also a reference to a trend toward members living with their parents for longer than previous generations. The primary cause being economic, rise in prices, high unemployment and the housing bubble.. but also because also noted that some Millennials are delaying the transition from childhood to adulthood as a response to mistakes made by their parents. "In prior generations, you get married and you start a career and you do that immediately. What young people today are seeing is that approach has led to divorces, to people unhappy with their careers. They want to get married but want to do it right the first time and the same thing with their careers.

I bring up the generational trends because I was there from the onset of the New Age Movement and lived through it. I have personally witnessed what has happened over the years to bring us to this point in time and will add that the New Age movement was originally about blending eastern thought and philosophies with western thought and philosophies. One of the first classes I took in college in 1970 was at the Institute of Integral Studies by the founder Dr. Haridas Chaudri where he first introduced Integral Yoga. This was my teacher who said, "I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." He also taught the Integral Philosophy of Sri Aurobindo and opened a doorway of understanding for me to walk through that was "Old Age" and the foundation of "New Age" because it was being rediscovered by the West. I still have all of the books he wrote.

When we speak of the infiltration of the New Age Movement, one must first understand its origins. I sat at the foot of various spiritual Masters for years leaning this stuff from original source and then saw it bastardized with each following generation wanting to put its own stamp or twist on it. Of course the New "Old Age" Movement has changed just as each generation has changed. Yet if one is really interested and wants to understand what New Age is really about they need to go back 5,000 years when it first originated and read the Bhagavad-Gita or Upanishads (inner mystic teachings). Actually learn how to speak the words of Sanskrit and know from inside out how the sounds trigger internal spiritual centers within ones own body. Because, that was what many of us were learning way back then. How to be a mystic and reclaim our lost memories along with our sacred abilities. Of course the New "Old Age" Movement has been infiltrated. Who wants a world filled with mystics?

So lets get back to the matter at hand here. What I currently see are a number of Millennial "lazy" freethinkers who don't want to take the time to engage in the "discipline" of what it takes to be a mystic. There is one young person I have in mind, a crystal, who claims all the knowledge is within and refuses to read anything. (She personally told me this herself. She does not want to be contaminated by what someone else has written.) She is quite famous in some circles and especially in Europe... and also originally interviewed by - TA, DA, B&K. THIS is our current generation. I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Rolling Eyes

Having children who are in their thirties, forties and one who is 14 gives me a unique perspective of what is going on and I have to say... there are days I just don't know what to think. geek Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Carol on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:35 pm

I don't know Carol, I have read so much and I ended up doing a bon fire with most of my books because I did not want others to have the same negative experience I had

What is the truth? other than we are breathing and in each breath we have the opportunity of know ourselves a bit deeper and by knowing ourselves we can eventually understand how the cosmos works

Awakening happens inside, there is where the matrix fall when we find ourselves face to face with our own spirit

But I think it may be a bit to extreme not to want to read anything because the mind needs exercising and discernment too in order to understand how we have been programmed

Had we all had the joy to live in a mountain isolated from society maybe, not reading could be turned to our advantage but having gone through the school process well...

There is an excellent video about how schooling is designed to brainwash us and made us perfect slave labour here https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=164223306934821 but unfortunately one has to have a facebook account
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:21 am

Some strong language

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:20 am