tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
mudra
Sanicle
Carol
blue roller
8 posters

Cloning around or Deadly Serious ?

blue roller
    blue roller

Cloning around or Deadly Serious ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloning around or Deadly Serious ?

Post  blue roller Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:38 pm

Swanny wrote:
    blue roller wrote: This is a prison colony and your soul is held captive as well as your body .

I've heard about the soul trap theory for planet Earth. And given the choice I don't intend to walk into the light.
    You understand the power of love, so what do you do if your soul mate has already entered the light? Leave them here or go back in and try to help them get out?

More importantly Swanny , if you want to help those you love ,you need to break yourself free first before you can help them . Its what the story of Orpheus is all about .

Once you have broken the seal you can journey to where they are trapped and communicate with them again . Its not without hazard but it can be done .
    Yes I have done it. Yes ,on duty its my main job . Sometimes we get through but often we have to accept the soul is not ready .

You would be amazed where people get trapped when they die . If they don't go to the Light they just drift in limbo looking for kicks and cadging a free ride where they can .

Ever tried reasoning with an alcoholic or drug addict ? Infuriating isn't it ? Until they hit rock bottom though ,they wont ask for help . But even then , it still up to them to free themselves from addiction.

Its no different to that really at all.

Your love for your partner as you say ,does not end with death . If you need to make a voyage to rescue someone you lost , you need a Vessel to do it with. You need a compass ,you need charts, you need to know how to sail and navigate the vastness of ocean and space.
    You already have all you need but you have to take back the helm and kick off the customs and excise flunkies. Make them walk the plank and if they need a nudge with a sword point ,use it.

That's what the Pirates of the Caribbean films are all about .

The Kraken is the beast/soul trap.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Cloning around or Deadly Serious ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloning around or Deadly Serious ?

Post  Sanicle Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:13 pm

blue roller wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:
    blue roller wrote:Sadly for many species on this planet ,genetic diversity is being destroyed as habitat is lost . Nobody has greater sympathy for that situation than an endangered species. Which is why a few of us , the few that are left of us , stayed behind to try and put things right.
    For our trouble we are demonized. Usually by those responsible for this tragedy.

That's good to hear Blue Roller, but nothing seems to be changing much.  We keep hearing stories about ET (?) species working to help this planet, particularly environmentally, but no-one seems to give any evidence about whatever it is they say they're doing that proves it as so and there's nothing we can see to back these statements.  Is there any way you can tell us what the Nordics are actually doing to help the endangered species?  I love you

Your kidding me right ? There are thousands of people out there fighting to protect species diversity , BUT you wont hear a great deal about them from the MSM . Because who controls the MSM ?

Here is the problem. Your defining good in terms of Labels ie good guys/bad guys. That's where the confusion starts and the sense of futility begins .

May I suggest we start with what we can all agree on ? That a soul should be free to incarnate where it wants when it wants . I think we all agree on that .
    But your not, not on this planet . This is a prison colony and your soul is held captive as well as your body .
    That's why your angry and confused and cynical and I don't blame you guys for that for one second.
    Hmmm, evasion and diversion with no clear answer, which seems to be the usual response to specific questions from those who associate with ETs. And I don't see my question as labeling any as good guys/bad guys at all Question .

To my mind, saving endangered species for their sake is earthbound thinking anyway. There are plenty of other planets for their sweet, young souls to incarnate on. Those in humanoid bodies aren't the only ones who can do so eternally. So in essence it's OUR loss, not theirs, if they are gone from this planet. Your Grey friends know that don't they? I love you
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:03 am

Sanicle wrote:
    blue roller wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:
    blue roller wrote:Sadly for many species on this planet ,genetic diversity is being destroyed as habitat is lost . Nobody has greater sympathy for that situation than an endangered species. Which is why a few of us , the few that are left of us , stayed behind to try and put things right.
    For our trouble we are demonized. Usually by those responsible for this tragedy.

That's good to hear Blue Roller, but nothing seems to be changing much.  We keep hearing stories about ET (?) species working to help this planet, particularly environmentally, but no-one seems to give any evidence about whatever it is they say they're doing that proves it as so and there's nothing we can see to back these statements.  Is there any way you can tell us what the Nordics are actually doing to help the endangered species?  I love you

Your kidding me right ? There are thousands of people out there fighting to protect species diversity , BUT you wont hear a great deal about them from the MSM . Because who controls the MSM ?

Here is the problem. Your defining good in terms of Labels ie good guys/bad guys. That's where the confusion starts and the sense of futility begins .

May I suggest we start with what we can all agree on ? That a soul should be free to incarnate where it wants when it wants . I think we all agree on that .
    But your not, not on this planet . This is a prison colony and your soul is held captive as well as your body .
    That's why your angry and confused and cynical and I don't blame you guys for that for one second.
    Hmmm, evasion and diversion with no clear answer, which seems to be the usual response to specific questions from those who associate with ETs.  And I don't see my question as labeling any as good guys/bad guys at all  Question .  

To my mind, saving endangered species for their sake is earthbound thinking anyway.  There are plenty of other planets for their sweet, young souls to incarnate on.  Those in humanoid bodies aren't the only ones who can do so eternally.  So in essence it's OUR loss, not theirs, if they are gone from this planet.  Your Grey friends know that don't they? I love you  

I never cease to be amazed at the duplicity of human Logic. So your saying you don't care about species dying and that they will be okay with planet plan B ? Leaving more room for humans no doubt ? You allow these species to die and your time is up too. The ecosphere will grind to a halt because the High stand on the low ,not the other way around. Kill the plankton and Krill and the Ocean Dies. Kill the oceans life and everything on land will soon start dying off too. You cannot see that ? Do you really want this planet to die ?

What is your definition of a clear answer ? There can be no one clear answer when there are many choices and many options . You don't live on a free planet though. You are a slave here . So what do you want for the endangered species ? The same fate as yours ? Because that's where humanity is heading unless there is a huge change in their attitude.

There are a number of standard tests when My people make contact. The first ones are tests for fear ,greed and ego. Fail those tests and the contact ends .
    There is no point in continuing . You are using standardised propaganda preconceptions regarding Greys, Nordics, Raptors and whoever to form an opinion based on what personal experience exactly ? Perhaps you prefer the sickly sweet rhetoric of the GFL brigade . Jesus on a popsicle stick.

I don't care who I dine with on duty . Table manners with a raptor ? Mercifully non existent. Asgardians ? Food is food and drink is drink . Die tomorrow ?perhaps . Back soon enough after a pleasant break in Valhalla. You think all Nordics are blond blue eyed and 7ft6" . Not even close . We are black, yellow, white, Grey, Olive skinned and all shapes and sizes . Oriental , Polynesian , Aryan, and more besides. But you would not know that . The nine realms is a big chunk of space , not just one third rock from the sun in a dusty backwater.

You refuse to change and grow in harmony with nature and nature will disown you . Because human behaviour is largely unnatural . Unless you think Jehovah's new world order is more to your liking and slavery gives you a sense of belonging.

Why does the rest of nature deserve to loose their home because humans refuse to grow up ? A clear non evasive answer would be appreciated.

You are perhaps offended by my defence of the NATIVE Australians ? They lived in perfect harmony with nature before your god came along. Honour them if you cant honour my people. Its their land .

Jehovah is not what you think he is .

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:28 am

blue roller wrote:I never cease to be amazed at the duplicity of human Logic. So your saying you don't care about species dying and that they will be okay with planet plan B ? Leaving more room for humans no doubt ? You allow these species to die and your time is up too. The ecosphere will grind to a halt because the High stand on the low ,not the other way around. Kill the plankton and Krill and the Ocean Dies. Kill the oceans life and everything on land will soon start dying off too. You cannot see that ? Do you really want this planet to die ?

OK, that's it. I've had enough of your negative assumptions about people Blue, myself included. I've been giving money for years to those charities that are in a position to help endangered species and rescuing animals from inhumane treatment. I care very, very much.

The rest of your comments are just more assumptions about what I do or don't think and know, same as they have been for others who've disagree with you, and I'm out. Enjoy the rest of your journey my friend. I love you

Lionhawk

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:20 am

Perhaps BR is attempting to recruit for his ET group? Of course the members here at Mists are exceptionally savvy and not likely to fall for something like that.

I'm kind of a "no strings attached" sort of person when it comes to groups. Being born with the inclination of "free to be me" as a child, irrespective of parental consequences, and later in life being banned from most forums by sticking by the "truth" turned out ok. Huge Grin

However, after listening to Delores Cannon when she spoke a call going out into the Universe asking for volunteer souls to come and help out planet earth.. sometimes I wonder if I'm one of them. Meaning, if incarnating on earth is considered an act of selfless service then one could consider the act of self-sacrifice as an opportunity for advancement and growth at the soul level. Yet, earth is such an astonishing beautiful planet with so many interesting and diverse places to dwell that it's a privilege to be here irrespective of the numerous challenges.

I think perhaps my two primary wishes in life would be an end to violence by humanity against itself and off-worlders where individuals live free and in harmony; along with the clean up of pollution from the planet. With the hidden technology there is no reason for either to be occurring. I can easily think of a number of ways to deal with the problem when it comes to solutions.. but it requires the cabal's agenda being set aside and where control of environmental conditions are altered to promote mental, physical, emotional, spiritual and planetary health (harmony, well being and balance).

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:51 pm

For example... why not use mind control in a positive way focusing on non-violent conflict resolution, respect of women, integrity in business and personal relationships for starters?

How about doing the reverse of below?

ZenGardner:
    Filmmaker Reveals the Truth About Subliminal Messages. The reality is that we are all being conditioned to think and believe certain things without any rational explanation through subliminal messaging in advertising, music, film, television, political propaganda, and military psychological operations.

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:12 pm

In my opinion if there are any aliens here then they are just as bad if not worse than tptb for not doing something useful and helping.
    It's pretty obvious things are going to get much much worst. The people here are so heavily controlled and brainwashed that they will never wake up
    Anyway forget about the humans, how much more of the planet and the creatures on it will have to die before someone helps? IMO if they are watching then they are part of the problem and I have no respect for them at all.

Sorry Blue but I don't believe in nordics or galactic federations
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:21 pm

When it comes to off-worlders there are the good, bad and ugly. The majority are good according to Dr. Steven Greer and Bob Dean.

blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:31 pm

Oh dear. Same old same old.

Everything is choice UNLESS you like being seduced so you can cry victim. Humans are deeply programmed to do that . From frivolous law suits to 'there's something I need to tell you' . Always on the hustle.

The planet is a mess because a tiny dysfunctional minority has seduced the majority through mind control .

Lets deal with the accusation that I am recruiting . If you want to make a difference in the world , sure you can join the military and kill for uncle Sam . Or you can join the salvation army and molest children behind a convenient cover. When it come to sleazy recruiting No one does it better than Humans on this planet . From prostitution /drug rings to the Mormon church et al , there is nothing even remotely close off world to the depravity and sleaze of which Humans are capable.

For this reason very few earth humans ever get to work with us . To much baggage , to much hate and jealousy . We don't need that and we sure as hell can get a few better men and Women just about anywhere else but here. We are not desperate . We recruit between and before lives are started here . We do make an effort to reach out but only if a measure of integrity is shown . In practice though it does not take long for social pressures to destroy any hope of regular 'classic' contact . Humans are just to spineless to be frank. They lack the courage to break free and run back to mommy.

You all seem to think we should show ourselves and put things right for you but YOU are the dysfunctional majority screwing it up when we try to help . So we don't go shouting from the roof tops . If you cant get the simple message in the good art then stick with the Junk art your addicted to.

This is not a message of hate , its an expression of frustration with a mind set Bent on self destruction. There is nothing more frustrating for us than self righteous Humans crying like babies when they don't get what they want on their terms.

The truth is most of the 'savvy' people on this forum have no security clearance and have cobbled together their opinions second hand through the propaganda mill .

The other fatal mistake evinced here and everywhere else is the us and them mind set . Goodness and decency is not about that . You all have an antagonistic attitude to ET because we don't do things your way .
    No we don't , because your way sucks. You don't need to ask for proof of that . You are the proof. Look what you've done here.

You know who we contact most and hang out with on friendly terms ? Tribal people's . Not because they are 'savvy' but because they are Honest decent people who don't cry and whine like babies . Some of my very best friends on this planet are tribal elders. They know where they came from because they know how to travel 'in spirit' . They Honour mother earth while you all live in gift wrapped bubbles of me, me, me.
    There are many resident aliens here who know to keep their mouths shut about their true ID. Tell a human your an ET and within a day or two they will be back asking for special favours. They think they have won the Lottery ! Uh no . No freebies. We do freedom and adventure not free rides for lazy hides.

But white people in particular get their hackles up when I say that because you are wracked with guilt at what you have done in the past . What you continue to do now. So you look for an excuse to be "Offended" so you can project your guilt on to us . So predictable.

This thread is supposed to be about Cloning . What it is and what it is not. But in practice the ME crowd stears the conversation to score cheap points and win arguments .

My people are not interested in 'winning'. We are endeavouring to do what is right by nature, mother Earth and the decent humans who live honourable lives.

blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:40 pm

Swanny wrote:In my opinion if there are any aliens here then they are just as bad if not worse than tptb for not doing something useful and helping.
    It's pretty obvious things are going to get much much worst. The people here are so heavily controlled and brainwashed that they will never wake up
    Anyway forget about the humans, how much more of the planet and the creatures on it will have to die before someone helps? IMO if they are watching then they are part of the problem and I have no respect for them at all.

Sorry Blue but I don't believe in nordics or galactic federations

What have you done to make this planet a better place Swanny ? Your awake to the problem , that's a start.

While you have been puttering along in civvy land my people have stopped your people nuking the planet many times over . But perhaps you prefer a fused rock to a pint of milk from the local 'Paki'.

The problem very simple is this. YOU are the problem. The majority of humans. We cant change the way you think and act . Only you can do that .
    Its your planet, even though you really don't deserve it .

I don't care what you believe . You need to decide whats worth chasing. Knowledge and experience or blind faith. I recommend the former but its up to you.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:57 pm

blue roller wrote:

For this reason very few earth humans ever get to work with us . To much baggage , to much hate and jealousy . We don't need that and we sure as hell can get a few better men and Women just about anywhere else but here. We are not desperate . We recruit between and before lives are started here . We do make an effort to reach out but only if a measure of integrity is shown . In practice though it does not take long for social pressures to destroy any hope of regular 'classic' contact . Humans are just to spineless to be frank. They lack the courage to break free and run back to mommy.

The truth is most of the 'savvy' people on this forum have no security clearance and have cobbled together their opinions second hand through the propaganda mill .

No we don't , because your way sucks. You don't need to ask for proof of that . You are the proof. Look what you've done here.

You know who we contact most and hang out with on friendly terms ? Tribal people's . Not because they are 'savvy' but because they are Honest decent people who don't cry and whine like babies . Some of my very best friends on this planet are tribal elders. They know where they came from because they know how to travel 'in spirit' . They Honour mother earth while you all live in gift wrapped bubbles of me, me, me.

My people are not interested in 'winning'. We are endeavouring to do what is right by nature, mother Earth and the decent humans who live honourable lives.

So?????

Making assumptions and then extrapolating on assumptions can often lead one to false conclusions.

And insulting others due to what they may or may not know just isn't Mist's cup of tea.

If you are so evolved why insult people who are not 100% in alignment with what you're presenting. This seems to be your pattern and not a very "evolved" one at that. The are a number of contactees on this forum who tend to be very humble.

blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:51 pm

Carol wrote:
    blue roller wrote:

So?????

Making assumptions and then extrapolating on assumptions can often lead one to false conclusions.

And insulting others due to what they may or may not know just isn't Mist's cup of tea.

If you are so evolved why insult people who are not 100% in alignment with what you're presenting. This seems to be your pattern and not a very "evolved" one at that. The are a number of contactees on this forum who tend to be very humble.

If a person chooses to be 'insulted' by simple truths that are impossible to deny anymore then we have a problem. Enabling the problem by denying it exists is hardly the act of an honorable person.

The simple Truth is this Carol. Humanity is killing this planet and all that lives on it, for greed . The majority enables the minority because they want what the minority has . Fame, wealth, power . They worship when they envy . They empower through hate . The simple solution to this co dependent relationship is self respect and unconditional love. But Humanity as a whole plays the same game as their masters because they like hating, lying, cheating and destroying.

ET can only do so much when humanity refuses to listen either to us or their conscience . You can dance around these basic facts if you choose to but they wont be going away anytime soon.

You want to have your cake and eat it. You want ET to clean up your mess then complain that they don't do enough !
    There will always be an excuse wont there ? But its never humanities fault . No , they just go to confession so they can start the abuse again on Monday.

Your planet is dying at the hands of Human 'evolution' . It's not a pretty picture.

Us and them eh ? No . It was never meant to be that way . But humanity has bought in to the lie that they are special ,chosen,better than. You know that favored lie in new age circles , 'Humans are royalty' . This twisted perversion of the truth is what enslaves you all.
    You want special treatment without the responsibilities it entails . NO. It does not work like that .

Love is not a free ride to Blissville .Its a responsibility that lives its truth, not leverages souls with empty promises.
    The 'Devil' promises you Blissville and you wait for your lottery ticket to pay out. You choose false hope over honest endeavor.

Love gives without thought of return because the future is yet to be won. Hate embraces the lie and returns to its prison cell.

The only true thing Jesus Ever said was this , 'The Kingdom of Heaven is Within you' . But he never told you Exactly what that meant in practice of course because ,well obviously, you were not worthy . Nature teaches all her students without fee or expectation. No new age waffle or saccharin.
    Just experience . No forum , no Bible ,no ET can show you the way. You have to live it .

Then , when your spirit soars above the crowd , you will get the answers . Not from me , not from Zen Gardner or the church of later day conspiracy theories.

Until that time ,those who serve do what they can to preserve the balance of life . No ego trips. Just doing whats right.

Using mind control to enlighten people does not work . Truth is fully conscious engagement and experience , not a hypnotic trance where you surrender control to blind faith and hope for the best.

When the North wind blows Cold ,the native tribes people know we have come to visit . Not in space suits with blasters on our hip. But dressed Humbly and simply to share stories by the fire and honest food . True North and a guiding star to steer by . You think 'Nordic' means something completely different to what we are.

You want to know how we interact with Humans ? Watch the Film Chocolat. Its a classic example of the abuse we suffer for our efforts to engage humanity. We are not going to give you weapons to kill each other . What we want you to see is the beauty of simple pleasures , tolerance and kindness.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:48 pm

Come then Blue if you really do care why don't you have a word with your boss and see if something positive can be done instead of waiting for humans to ask while your lot sit around with their fingers up their bums watching our so called leaders destroy Earth Very Happy
    For the record I don't believe in gods, devils or sons of gods either

But I do think the god in the bible probably was an alien but him and his species left along time ago

The Nordic countries are a geographical and cultural region in Northern Europe and the North Atlantic, where it is most commonly known as Norden. It consists of five countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden) as well as their autonomous regions (the Åland Islands, the Faroe Islands, and Greenland alien ).
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:13 pm

blue roller wrote:The only true thing Jesus Ever said was this , 'The Kingdom of Heaven is Within you' . But he never told you Exactly what that meant in practice of course because ,well obviously, you were not worthy . Nature teaches all her students without fee or expectation. No new age waffle or saccharin.

I wasn't going to comment in your thread -- to respect your space.  But, I've had enough.  You're constantly trying to mess with people's heads here, and that's got to stop.

You make assumptions about people and run with it.  

You yourself have said only some of us are worthy of 'contact' and then you say that there is no expectation.  Well, apparently, there is an expectation.  We need to be worthy first.  You contradict yourself all the time.

Your use of techniques -- like guilt-tripping, blaming, and playing 'fear of abandonment' with those who oppose you -- are entrenched.  It's your whole modus-operandi... and sounding very familiar...  That's not very nice.

I am beyond thankful for my experience with you.  There are two things I gained from you in particular that I will always be thankful for.  I gained confidence with the whole OBE/lucid dreams angle which is super.  And, I found that if I have any questions, I can find the answers within me.  Thank you.

So much of your information has been wonderful.  For the most part, I've enjoyed interacting with you.  But, although enormously revealing, there is just too much mixed in that is messed up.  There is a 'danger' having to share information to 'wake people up' -- they may actually wake up.

You want to keep 'battling it out' for all eternity?  That's not for me.  As far as I'm concerned, you can take your ETs, your technology, and your '4D' and, well, bugger off.

blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:07 pm

Swanny wrote:Come then Blue if you really do care why don't you have a word with your boss and see if something positive can be done instead of waiting for humans to ask while your lot sit around with their fingers up their bums watching our so called leaders destroy Earth  Very Happy
    For the record I don't believe in gods, devils or sons of gods either

But I do think the god in the bible probably was an alien but him and his species left along time ago

The Nordic countries are a geographical and cultural region in Northern Europe and the North Atlantic, where it is most commonly known as Norden. It consists of five countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden) as well as their autonomous regions (the Åland Islands, the Faroe Islands, and Greenland  alien ).

The problem with your request is very simple . YOU voted your leaders in and we have to respect that . They are your leaders ,not ours . We can and do to try to reason with your leaders but their response is always 'we are accountable to our electorate ' . As if.......

So Carol has abused her position as admin and given me an avatar I never asked for . She has 'painted' me as you all do because ridicule and jeering is your response when you don't get what you want on your terms.

If we over step the mark and intervene directly by removing your corrupt leaders , what do you think will happen then ? Hmmm?

That would be direct contravention and illegal intervention in your planetary affairs and we would be guilty of the same crimes as the cabal .
    Cant you see that ?

You want control of your planet and fix the problems ? Get on and do it. We legally cannot . We can only intervene when your use of atomic weapons threatens neighboring systems and the life of the planet itself.
    There has already been congressional testimony about out confiscation of nuclear warheads by USAF officers .
    In WW2 we intervened in the same way . I gave proof of that in my thread .

You must understand that you have to help yourselves get past this. If you cannot see your errors ,you will repeat them .

Now re Nordic . Your use of the English language is basic . Mine is more studied . North is not a nation or a species .North is a direction that traditionally points up yes ? To the stars . That's what we mean by Nordic .You use words so two dimensionally . You miss out on the layers of meaning and the true depth and color of what I am trying to share here.
    Nordic legends do come from the stars as do you all . You are star dust . Stop limiting the words you use to justify enslaving yourselves.

When the wind blows ,when the mothers talk........

The wind blows when a stargate is opened from another dimension to this one . The north wind blows down cold from the stars because its IS from the stars . That's what it means. Why is the wind cold ? Because space is cold. Why the chill up your spine as the gate opens ? Massive electrical energy ,that's why . You will see the sky darken and the clouds spiral round as the gate opens. Its no regular thunderstorm your witnessing.

You have been buried here a long time . Buried in ignorance fear and hate . You can deny we exist ,that's fine ,that's your choice.
    But are you happy that way ? I think not .

You want your freedom ? Earn it. You want justice ? Fight for it . No ,we cannot intervene and override YOUR choices ,your mistakes ,your denial.
    The cabal does that. They are your problem ,not us. That's why the cabal projects on to US ,their sins ,their crimes. And you guys buy in to that when you believe all that BS on conspiracy sites. Wake up. Its called Misdirection.

No , I am not recruiting here . Why would I ? Seriously ? What do you have to offer in your current state ? Not much . Why would we even bother trying to engage you when you hate on us and blame us for your problems ?

Excuses ,always excuses. Never an apology and the humility to ask "what are we doing wrong and how can we fix this mess ?"

You are the answer . We can point weapons that would end your problems in a split second but that's not how we do business.
    Do you want to save this planet or don't you ? Yes or no ?
    Because you wont be to welcome elsewhere in your current mental state of hate and blame .You just wont .

Your planet ,your responsibility .Deal with it. Because as you rightly point out , No we don't see it as ours and we wont help those who refuse to help themselves.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:33 pm

Hey, I happen to like that avatar. It's from the Carneval in Venezia that a dear friend just emailed to me. Since the bag head avatar comes with all new memberships initiated, instead of the houdini nodding hamster that was there before Mercurial changed it.. I often will give a new member an avatar which they can change when they wish so they don't have to go around with bag over their head.

As for your assumptions and projections... well, that's what they are. You have no clue what the various members of this forum are involved in, who they know and what they do in the world. Many of us work with the tools available to us and subsequently have reached thousands of people in the work we do with regard to community service.

YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT US ARE FALSE. GROW UP.

Last edited by Carol on Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:42 pm

Pris wrote:
    blue roller wrote:The only true thing Jesus Ever said was this , 'The Kingdom of Heaven is Within you' . But he never told you Exactly what that meant in practice of course because ,well obviously, you were not worthy . Nature teaches all her students without fee or expectation. No new age waffle or saccharin.

I wasn't going to comment in your thread -- to respect your space.  But, I've had enough.  You're constantly trying to mess with people's heads here, and that's got to stop.

You yourself have said only some of us are worthy of 'contact' and then you say that there is no expectation.  Well, apparently, there is an expectation.  We need to be worthy first.  You contradict yourself all the time.

Your use of techniques -- like guilt-tripping, blaming, and playing 'fear of abandonment' with those who oppose you -- are entrenched.  It's your whole modus-operandi... and sounding very familiar...  That's not very nice.

I am beyond thankful for my experience with you.  There are two things I gained from you in particular that I will always be thankful for.  I gained confidence with the whole OBE/lucid dreams angle which is super.  And, I found that if I have any questions, I can find the answers within me.  Thank you.

So much of your information has been wonderful.  For the most part, I've enjoyed interacting with you.  But, although enormously revealing, there is just too much mixed in that is messed up.  There is a 'danger' having to share information to 'wake people up' -- they may actually wake up.

You want to keep 'battling it out' for all eternity?  That's not for me.  As far as I'm concerned, you can take your ETs, your technology, and your '4D' and, well, bugger off.

That's the spirit . You go Girl. I had to take off the training wheels sooner or later . One day you will comprehend all that happened and why .
    Its your life and your choices that count . I cant do it for you . Never promised I would . I don't make promises I cant keep .

What your going through right now is perfectly normal and expected . It was never about me but I did what I could to respect your need to know.
    Its okay , I do understand what your going through but you have to walk this path alone and you have take on the responsibilities Pris.

What I am posting here is Follow up for anyone who read that thread because you cant just read it and get it. You have to live it , be it , get it wrong get wires crossed , get confused . Its all part of the process. No journey worth taking is easy .

One last recommendation .A film called The Way .

Its okay to be angry ,its okay to get mad . Its part of the healing and letting go .
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:29 pm

blue roller wrote:
    Pris wrote:

That's the spirit . You go Girl. I had to take off the training wheels sooner or later . One day you will comprehend all that happened and why .
    Its your life and your choices that count . I cant do it for you . Never promised I would . I don't make promises I cant keep .

What your going through right now is perfectly normal and expected . It was never about me but I did what I could to respect your need to know.
    Its okay , I do understand what your going through but you have to walk this path alone and you have take on the responsibilities Pris.

What I am posting here is Follow up for anyone who read that thread because you cant just read it and get it. You have to live it , be it , get it wrong get wires crossed , get confused . Its all part of the process. No journey worth taking is easy .

Its okay to be angry ,its okay to get mad . Its part of the healing and letting go .

There you go again... assuming.  I am not angry. I am not mad.  I'm actually quite balanced and happy at the moment lol.

Mmm, nah.  I'm not interested in watching another one of your recommended movies... for reasons like 'predictive programming' and how hyperreality may fit in.

I have taken responsibility.  Take another look -- that thread is gone.

blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:52 pm

Pris wrote:
    blue roller wrote:
    Pris wrote:

There you go again... assuming.  I am not angry. I am not mad.  I'm actually quite balanced and happy at the moment lol.

Mmm, nah.  I'm not interested in watching another one of your recommended movies... for reasons like 'predictive programming' and how hyperreality may fit in.

I have taken responsibility.  Take another look -- that thread is gone.

Well ,well, well .

Burning books is the first sign of tyranny .

The first casualty of war eh ? So much for free speech . You used to be so hot on that did'nt you ? There's a turn around.

Its all predicted or rather predicated on Choice . Your choice Pris . Be sure you can live with it.
    Because where we are standing what you call life is not much of a life at all.

Sorry to have wasted so much of your time. Must be another Pris I was communicating with ,because I don't recognize this one at all. So much hate and venom .
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:39 pm

blue roller wrote:Well ,well, well .

The first casualty of war eh ? So much for free speech . You used to be so hot on that did'nt you ? There's a turn around.

Its all predicted or rather predicated on Choice . Your choice Pris . Be sure you can live with it.

Sorry to have wasted so much of your time. Must be another Pris I was communicating with ,because I don't recognize this one at all. So much hate and venom .

It was an... interesting book.  But, it was too lopsided.

No, you didn't waste my time.  Perhaps, I didn't waste yours.  Like I said, I enjoyed much of our time together.  There is no hate and venom.

All assumptions aside, my life is looking pretty good right now.

I assure you this is the same Pris you've always been communicating with.

Here, I'll prove it.  I just took this selfie:

Cloning around or Deadly Serious ? - Page 2 Selfie
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:04 pm

Carol wrote:Hey, I happen to like that avatar. It's from the Carneval in Venezia that a dear friend just emailed to me. Since the bag head avatar comes with all new memberships initiated, instead of the houdini nodding hamster that was there before Mercurial changed it.. I often will give a new member an avatar which they can change when they wish so they don't have to go around with bag over their head.

As for your assumptions and projections... well, that's what they are. You have no clue what the various members of this forum are involved in, who they know and what they do in the world. Many of us work with the tools available to us and subsequently have reached thousands of people in the work we do with regard to community service.

If you like that avatar ,use it yourself by all means but its not my choice . I like having a bag over my head , suits me fine . I dont like investing my identity in Images. I prefer to use just words.

I Only communicate with those who choose to engage me . There is no shortage of preconceptions about me and my opinions and that's fine but a debate that does not allow debate is rhetoric .

I could go deep in to my families history to back up my arguments but its all deniable because of official secrets. I have merely touched on my genetic history and that's the way I intend to keep it . It creates way to much anguish if I reveal to much .

I am not terribly interested in developing personal relationships here . To hazardous . I am not interested in validating second hand opinions but I can always respect those who can speak from REAL experience . Big difference.

In the Film Chocolat , a wandering lady of french/south american heritage enters a small French Village and has to confront a very narrow restrictive church centric culture where individuality is frowned upon . But chocolate and chilli is a powerful combination that stirs hearts and minds , just as truth and love does . Its a happy ending but not without pain on the way . If enjoying good food and companionship is predictive programming ! well what can I say ?

Its a very common experience for ET's who try to engage humanity ,this theme . Very Common indeed . The wanderer who enters town without religion or baggage or identity. Someone who lives their own truth , not the Normal consensus.

It was bound to happen though . Only a matter of time before the ranks close and the stranger gets his house boat burned.

You Locked my thread without my permission Carol. Did you tell Pris that ? I decided to end MY input yes , but I left the door open for Pris to do her own thing .
    Now you have Deleted it ! Again without asking .

What does that say about you ?
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:20 am

Pris wrote:
    blue roller wrote:Well ,well, well .

It was an... interesting book.  But, it was too lopsided.

No, you didn't waste my time.  Perhaps, I didn't waste yours.  Like I said, I enjoyed much of our time together.  There is no hate and venom.

All assumptions aside, my life is looking pretty good right now.

I assure you this is the same Pris you've always been communicating with.

Here, I'll prove it.  I just took this selfie:

Cloning around or Deadly Serious ? - Page 2 Selfie

Whoa , She is a ginger ! Well that's one selfie the Spanish inquisition never expected . Look I never needed to know THAT much about you .Still it is revealing and thanks . Did you have the camera the right way up though ?

So I was doing a bit of research on the INFJ door slam . Your up to three now or is it four ? Is there an upper limit ? I thought you only ever got one . Must be some kind of mistake. That's alright .Changing her mind is a female prerogative .

I know you miss me but Pris I have a life to get on with and I told you from the start that it would not last forever. Why so cranky ?
    It had to end someday . You know .Threads don't last forever and this one will soon be extinct too like the other. Erased , Finito ,dead ,shuffled off its mortal coil and gone to meet its maker ,bereft of life it will breathe no more . This thread wont squawk if you put a million volts through it. Soon it will join the celestial choir indivisible .

Good Job I cloned a Copy Eh ?

Cloning will always have its limits but I am not the evil person you make me out to be all of a sudden .

But as unfortunate as cloning is , repeating mistakes because of self hate is a copy cat behavior that harms only you. Ride on , ride free . The past is poor compensation for loss of the present.

Today I got unfortunate news from a friend . No ,I'm OK . He has lost his marriage though and what's sad is the reasons behind her pain. So common ,so repetitive. I could see it coming long before he told me . Its not her fault ,its not his. Abusive alcoholic ex mil father . Powerless to help . Another happy family broken .

Is that good ? Is that acceptable ? What will it do to the Kids ?

Its not about ET . Its not about what planet you are from or what species . Bugger all of that . Love has no boundaries . It flows everywhere like water and energy . Because it is that and more.

There is no other message , no subliminal crap . No hidden agenda's . The separation you feel is a refusal to allow love back in.

When life is a journey you will walk with strangers for a while but paths meet and diverge and the journey goes on. What you leave behind lets you go and what you return to is never the same again. Separation is an illusion and no matter how hard you tried to lock me out you could not resist reading what I have put down.

I have chased down in my youth but now I am chasing a different mistress . The bridge to infinity has already been crossed and soon I will be gone .
    You accused me of abandoning you and yes in a way that's true . But mourning the death of a body is irrational really . Especially if its just a clone.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:24 am

Swanny wrote:
    blue roller wrote: This is a prison colony and your soul is held captive as well as your body .

I've heard about the soul trap theory for planet Earth. And given the choice I don't intend to walk into the light.
    You understand the power of love, so what do you do if your soul mate has already entered the light? Leave them here or go back in and try to help them get out?

If there's a trap (which possibly requires you to believe in it enough to conjure it up), why assume there is only one?  Going back in to 'save loved ones'... what if that line of thinking is part of the bait?  Why should you be made to feel guilty for wanting to save yourself?

Just how precious is a single soul -- a single soul that manages to escape all of this...

Here's something to consider:

Cloning around or Deadly Serious ? - Page 2 Shutterstock_234800242_0
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:33 am

Pris wrote:
    Swanny wrote:

If there's a trap (which possibly requires you to believe in it enough to conjure it up), why assume there is only one?  Going back in to 'save loved ones'... what if that line of thinking is part of the bait?  Why should you be made to feel guilty for wanting to save yourself?

Just how precious is a single soul -- a single soul that manages to escape all of this...

Here's something to consider:

Cloning around or Deadly Serious ? - Page 2 Shutterstock_234800242_0

Putting words in my mouth is not baiting the hook . Your anger persists with no logic and its not helping you , its hindering you . The trap is only as effective as the hate you feed it .

Let it go Pris , just let it go .

You have tried to bury one thread and now you will push to have this one deleted too no doubt . But what is written is written . Until you write a new story. Your story . A new story . Not the same old fairy tale that haunted your childhood.
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:55 am

blue roller wrote:
    Carol wrote:Hey, I happen to like that avatar. It's from the Carneval in Venezia that a dear friend just emailed to me. Since the bag head avatar comes with all new memberships initiated, instead of the houdini nodding hamster that was there before Mercurial changed it.. I often will give a new member an avatar which they can change when they wish so they don't have to go around with bag over their head.

If you like that avatar ,use it yourself by all means but its not my choice . I like having a bag over my head , suits me fine . I dont like investing my identity in Images. I prefer to use just words.

I Only communicate with those who choose to engage me . There is no shortage of preconceptions about me and my opinions and that's fine but a debate that does not allow debate is rhetoric .

I could go deep in to my families history to back up my arguments but its all deniable because of official secrets. I have merely touched on my genetic history and that's the way I intend to keep it . It creates way to much anguish if I reveal to much .

I am not terribly interested in developing personal relationships here . To hazardous . I am not interested in validating second hand opinions but I can always respect those who can speak from REAL experience . Big difference.

In the Film Chocolat , a wandering lady of french/south american heritage enters a small French Village and has to confront a very narrow restrictive church centric culture where individuality is frowned upon . But chocolate and chilli is a powerful combination that stirs hearts and minds , just as truth and love does . Its a happy ending but not without pain on the way . If enjoying good food and companionship is predictive programming ! well what can I say ?

Its a very common experience for ET's who try to engage humanity ,this theme . Very Common indeed . The wanderer who enters town without religion or baggage or identity. Someone who lives their own truth , not the Normal consensus.

It was bound to happen though . Only a matter of time before the ranks close and the stranger gets his house boat burned.

You Locked my thread without my permission Carol. Did you tell Pris that ? I decided to end MY input yes , but I left the door open for Pris to do her own thing .
    Now you have Deleted it ! Again without asking .

What does that say about you ?

There you go again.  Assuming things.  Are you ever going to just end it?  I'd love for this thread to be locked and you banned from The Mists.  Just thought I'd put that out there.

Carol never locked your thread without your permission.  She never asked for permission because she had no intention of locking it.  I asked Carol to lock it because you were (and are), apparently, NOT finished with your input.  In case you missed it, it was my thread, too.

Now, Carol did not delete the thread without asking.  She had no intention of deleting it.  Besides, it's not 'deleted'.  It's been 'removed' from public view because I asked her to remove it.

I'd like for this thread to be locked now (or you banned), but that's up to Carol to decide because it is, after all, her forum.  And, this is your thread, Maurice, not mine.

Btw, I never accused you of abandoning me.  I accused you of threatening to abandon me.  It was your threat that has lead us to this.

Your last two comments posted prior to this are completely out-of-line and disrespectful (with the sexual not-so-subtle innuendo), full of yet more false assumptions (lies) about me (and my childhood which we never discussed) and, IMO, need to be removed.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:58 pm