tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
mudra
Sanicle
Carol
blue roller
8 posters

Cloning around or Deadly Serious ?

blue roller
    blue roller

Cloning around or Deadly Serious ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Cloning around or Deadly Serious ?

Post  blue roller Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:36 pm

Its a given on this planet where choice is limited to one ,that in relationships you are conditioned to look for love within strictly defined boundaries of class religion, race, skin color , nationality,etc.

Some choice. So with that level of cultural behavioral conditioning there is a tendency for artificiality and manipulation to enter people's interpersonal relationships. Or in crude language ,selling lies to get the guys.

When a woman who is insecure therefore tries to get a mans attention she will do the very thing that works against her efforts. She will criticize him unfairly. Whats even more astonishing though is her failure to realize this behavior pattern will NEVER WORK. Ever.

Men are every bit as vulnerable to criticism as women if not more so. Until they grow up at least . Most men never do reach psychological maturity though .
    The cabal cant control men and women who do. They need infantile dependence to maintain control and have an army of 'experts' to define your tolerated behaviors , such as Doctors ,scientists ,professors and Shrink's.

Inverting truth and making false accusation is their main trick . But it only works on the weak minded.
    blue roller
    blue roller

Cloning around or Deadly Serious ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Cloning around or Deadly Serious ?

Post  blue roller Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:08 pm

It is very typical for guilty parties to feign indignation and project their crimes on to the very person who exposes their lies .
    The term for this is projection . Kind of like Projectile ,being a Bullet.

Its also axiomatic of control based tyranny's that they routinely censor/delete any and all information that could incriminate them. Truth embraces disclosure , liars routinely bury the truth.

Sarah and Mike ,being shrewd individuals , knew that they needed to keep their relationship quiet to avoid unwelcome attention from the security police so they avoided moving in together . This put a strain on things sometimes but they learned to accept it.

Sarah Noticed that Mike was reluctant to talk to much about his job and he kept it to very generalized comments. But true love does not like to keep secrets and one day when the large part of the staff was away for one of those 'team development training' trips Mike walked in to the Nursery and said
    "Come with me".

Sarah could not believe her eye's when she entered the secure area Mike worked in.
    "This is what I do " he said .
    Before her she saw a vast spaghetti network of pipes, cages and spiraling loops .
    "You built this ?"
    "Yes, they call it the Labyrinth and I have to design ,build and reset it everyday to the Scientists Specifications."
    "Its Huge . This is where my babies come when they are grown up ?"
    "Part of it .I don't know where they go after they have been tested here .Now we must leave .Your not supposed to see this"

That evening in a public park ,Sarah could tell Mike was excited and nervous.She knew that they had crossed the rubicon and he needed to talk .
    It came out in a long Burst of enthusiasm and urgency mixed with a degree of nervousness .

"What I am going to tell you strictly speaking is classified so it must go no further. I trust you but do you trust me ?"
    "Yes of course I do Mike but whats troubling you ?"

" I am cheating the Labyrinth to help the Rats .Yes I know its wrong but I cant do all those things the Scientists ask me to do. Please just listen ,I need to get this off my Chest . You know they do behavioral tests with electric shock ? Well I found out this amazing thing one day when I turned off the shock plate on the feed door . The rats pretended to get the shock to keep the scientists happy !
    The rats are playing the scientists at their own game and I am helping them do it. Its amazing Sarah. Those arrogant stuffed shirts think they have the Rats figured out but those little buggers are so smart they are playing the white coats at their own game. They know when the plates are charged and will suffer the shock . Other times they will pretend to get the shock so the scientist assumes the plate is on when its not !

"I dont know exactly how the rats figure it out so quickly but when the coats arent looking I talk to them Sarah and I swear I think they understand !
    You think I'm nuts right ? "

"No actually Mike , I dont "

Then Sarah went to her bedroom and bought back her Friend .

"He's Gorgeous ,you know you could get it in a lot of trouble over that though "
    "Yes well now we both know each others secrets and we need to keep it that way"
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:47 pm

Cloning around or Deadly Serious ? - Page 6 Adorable-rat-pictures-4
    Cloning around or Deadly Serious ? - Page 6 Highwayrat-prv-2-854222
    Cloning around or Deadly Serious ? - Page 6 Highwayrat-prv-5-854249
    Cloning around or Deadly Serious ? - Page 6 Rats-Hole-Awards-Ceremony-L
    Cloning around or Deadly Serious ? - Page 6 Nuclear
    Cloning around or Deadly Serious ? - Page 6 Lily-tomlin-actress-quote-the-trouble-with-the-rat-race-is-that-even
    Cloning around or Deadly Serious ? - Page 6 Leaving-the-Rat-Race
    Cloning around or Deadly Serious ? - Page 6 Rat-race
    Cloning around or Deadly Serious ? - Page 6 Nexttothelast_great_act_of_defiance_mug
    Cloning around or Deadly Serious ? - Page 6 Losing-the-Rat-Race-Winning-at-Life_large
    Cloning around or Deadly Serious ? - Page 6 0000818160
    Cloning around or Deadly Serious ? - Page 6 51Kj6t3SFIL._SY445_QL70_
    Cloning around or Deadly Serious ? - Page 6 714EW6VDXZL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:03 pm

blue roller wrote:The story Tellers and cartoonists are an interesting bunch. Traditionally anarchic they get away with telling the truth by anthropomorphism .Turning their stories about humans in to animals.

Pinky and the Brain Being a classic example amongst many .

Professional psychology is a rats nest of abuse. Easily seduced by the influence they enjoy over their patients , many mental health professionals prey on their clients . But if you can find a good one they can be an enormous help in dealing objectively with your unresolved hand baggage. That's why they limit hand luggage on planes. Because women carry way to much . Just kidding. Cool Heh heh

Once again there is this tendency to project your negative opinion lumping all of these professionals as a "nest of abuse." The same can be said of any profession with respect to there being some individuals who are unprofessional.

I like Plato's story because of how it is symbolic of an individual such as Mellen-Thomas Benedict and his spiritual journey after he died and several hours came back with his story of being on the other side, which he shares with others who have yet to experience a NDE or OBE. I found much of what he shared mirrored some of my own experiences and the experiences of others who passed outside of the cave door to discover something quite different then the experience of "slave mindset".

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:30 am

There is a very telling scene in the second to last Bond film where the villain explains to Bond how his mother created a rat trap where all the rats fell in to a large hole and were forced to eat each other to survive . Last rat standing is now no longer able to eat anything except meat. Its nature has been changed. It will kill every other rat to be top rat .

This is behavioral indoctrination/modification in a nutshell . Its how the cabal engineers society and individuals .

When Freud Boasted to Jung that he was bringing the 'plague' to America with his psychoanalytic movement he was not joking , and Jung soon realized just how sinister Freud truly was.

A good teacher will only suffer a student for so long before he/she will tell their charge . "I can only teach you so much. you have to live your truth."

So while I dont consider myself fully qualified to teach I do know enough to say from experience just a very few basic truths that will stand anyone in good stead .

Dont Lie , dont cheat . Tell the truth always no matter how much it costs .Stay close to nature and let her teach you through experience . Eat a healthy balanced diet .Stay away from all spiritual guru's ,churches and cults and make your own way as much as you can . Travel when you are young and free. Youth is a precious window of opportunity to grow and mature . Dont squander it getting drunk ,doing drugs and making an arse of yourself to look cool and tough .

Trust your own voice , listen to your conscience . Dont beat yourself up when you make mistakes , learn from them.

In relationships apply all you have learned through your travels and dont be afraid of rejection. If someone interests you and you are attracted to them , go for it . Don't mess around and dither. You may win ,you may loose but the experience you gain will be priceless the next time around.

Feint heart never won fair lady . Its always been true. Ladies , dont play all those silly games you play with men . Reverse psychology , tantrums and rumor mongering . Men do it yes and its stupid but don't think your exempt from the same consequences .Getting pregnant to reel in a man will always backfire in the end . Men don't respect manipulative women and women will not respect men for the same reason . You wont get true love without honesty and integrity.

To often ladies sabotage each others best hopes out of jealousy . If your in to a guy , let HIM know and keep your female friends out of the loop .

Only you know what you need to feel fulfilled as a person . Dont let anyone else tell you what that special something is . How the hell would they Know?

There is a very clever Film called Bedazzled where 'the Devil' played by Elizabeth Hurley with relish ,teaches a very insecure man how to overcome other people's expectations and be himself. Well worth watching . Brendan Fraser Plays the insecure Nerd so well . But you know some of the nicest people you will ever meet are geeks . Im an alpha male but my daughter is a total Geek . Its not a problem. Real alpha males dont strut and bully. That's another myth that does a lot of harm.

I did ask for help and I did get it. I had some incredible teachers ,mostly ET family but they did it by setting up experiences that I grew through without them declaring it . Only much later did I realize . Never harmful though sometimes scary , growth does not happen without pain and hardship.
    If you cant accept that then your going to lead a dull uneventful life.

So if that's what you want that's what you will get . But if you do wimp out you will regret it later . Because real women seek out real men and real life .
    Not a boring same old existence in a rat trap. Geeks can kick ass just as much as an alpha . Its not a physical strength thing at all .

Its not about where your from , its about where you are inside . There is no monopoly on 'the best' in nature .

In tribal cultures the shaman does not charge by the hour for consultations . He knows he is maintaining the cohesion in the tribe by playing his part and benefits in other ways .He can show the way , he can give guided demonstrations of the inner path and guide the tribal members.
    Westerners are quick to ridicule tribal 'superstitions' but then they go to church and swallow a crust that's supposed to be the body of Christ !
    Who's the real dumb ass ? The tribal hunter who can see in the dark because his inner eye is open or the self righteous alcoholic Catholic who confesses every Sunday ?

Those who seek power for its own sake will study the 'truth' only. Those who seek to make the world a better place for everyone , live what they are taught and apply it.

blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:27 am

So this post is a reply to your input Orthy for which many thanks . I love the pinky and the brain ones and yes I found all your stuff interesting and relevant to the topic. May be others dont but you can never please everyone.

I did check out your thread and its massive, dude I just dont have the time to read all that stuff.

You know its funny , I can see your dead keen to explore the galaxy and I totally get that of course but a lot of earth humans are a bit stay at home you know. They still struggle with the whole life out there thing . They dont like to be reminded they are at the bottom of the civilized scale .
    There are a lot of things they refuse to come to terms with so you know I catch some serious Crap for being a declared ET .

But you know its just their preconceptions that blind them to all the fantastic opportunities they can have if they just let go of all that resentment.
    99% of the stuff on ET is just propagandized garbage pumped out by the corporate to suppress humanity . If you cant control it ,paint it as evil.
    Its lame but most people fall for it.

People will often tell me , when they think that no one else is listening in, about a strange experience they had . Of course ,to me its obvious it was an exploratory first contact but usually they dont handle much beyond the initial stuff.

Why ? They freak. They dont want to change or take responsibility for their own freedom. They want the Rat race . So they get Rat race .
    Instead of electric shocks they get tax shocks and bill's going up shocks and marriage infidelity shocks and whatever guilt trips the church can lay on them shocks. They eat food that gives them cancer , that's a major shock.
    The rat trap is designed to make maximum profit for the few . Its a Labyrinth of pain with no gain . Its a Faraday cage of hate and rage . Its the beast that feeds on flesh and fear and ignorance.

To see the farm is to leave the farm . But most dont see it until near the end . That's when the regret and grief overwhelm those who are near to
    death .

Ever traveled Orthy ? Ever seen much of the world ? Ever wondered if this planet might be worth checking out before you check out ?
    I want to see some more before I check out .

But you know , most humans envy ET's Technology and that's their big mistake . Sure it has its advantages but there are many scary downsides to advanced tech and it has to be treated with the utmost care . My people have some scarily advanced kit but we still go home to simple places in the country most of us . My homestead is really not much different to a farmhouse in France . Simple old stone house . Very few mod cons. I like it like that .
    Some ET's LOVE space but most cant wait to get their feet back on the ground after a tour. Its not so much different to being at sea for a long time in some ways .

All that cold titanium alloy and basic accommodation gets old . Our battle cruisers are not built to be luxury cruisers . Unfortunately some species/races have to take on the strong arm role and that's why my people get demonized. Without a strong military presence to deter them there are species that will try their luck.
    Yes we have recreation decks and holo suites and all that stuff but its still synthetic . And dead planets like mars ? interesting for a few weeks or so but it gets old real quick. Nothing beat the smell of fresh planetary air and natural life . Its going back to where you were born and you body really needs that.

Before this universe there was a previous race , humanoidish probably . We have some remnants of their tech . Super crazy advanced stuff ,still way beyond what we have . But they are gone now or at least they appear to be . Probably because their tech got out of hand. We dont know for sure what happened . Not sure we want to know .
    Some say they will return in the future . Who knows ?

Dont be blinded by the science Orthy . Its cool but it can get cold . Right now I could care less about it . I like to keep things simple.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:15 pm

Thank-you blue roller. I never know what to think of "ET". I suspect that all of us are "ET" at the soul-level (going way, way, way back). I also suspect that most "ET" are "Local ET" (from this solar system). I suspect an ongoing Ancient Civil-War Among Soul-Relatives (with varieties of governance and physicality) -- but I'm too frightened to dig too-deeply. So far, I've simply proposed a hypothesis (within this website) -- and now I need to analyze the hell out of this theory -- without talking about it.
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:54 pm

You dont have to dig deep to look at your self in the mirror and smile . Try it , and let the monkeys pick each others flea's. They are not going anywhere so hanging around with them will not further you cause.

Yes ,this is a test and I will expect you to hand in your results on Monday ,M'kay ? Very Happy Very Happy

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:44 pm