tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
mudra
Sanicle
Carol
blue roller
8 posters

Cloning around or Deadly Serious ?

blue roller
    blue roller

Cloning around or Deadly Serious ? Empty Cloning around or Deadly Serious ?

Post  blue roller Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:20 pm

How does a Mother or Father recognize the difference between their identical twins ? No matter how exact the copy , its the soul that animates the features, the smile , the timbre of the voice . That is how you can tell the difference.

The most vital factor that animates a 'copy' is the soul signature. Bodies do no animate souls. Souls animate Bodies . Bodies are easy to create but without a soul , its dead flesh. No driver , no movement.

If you were born by natural reproductive means your body is a 50/50 copy of your parents Genes , plus whatever your souls brings to that body . Its a vehicle , just like a car is a vehicle. The beauty of natures system is that if the child is conceived in a state of deep love between the mating couple ,that love will imprint deeply in the DNA of the child and give it a much stronger head start over a child conceived in lust or rape.

Just because your neighbor happens to drive the same year ,same model of car does not make that person Evil. Unless your a purist who likes to think they deserve to be Unique ,different and special.

Cloning does not cheat death. Only the soul cheats death. Cloned bodies still die. In fact they generally suffer shorter , not longer life spans . The lack of love being a critical factor. Without Love ,the copying of bodies is degenerative as is in breeding , another method of closed loop copying.
    If the master Copy is preserved though and appropriate measures in place , cloning can allow a soul to rinse and repeat . But far better to allow the clone to be born through conventional means. Then the process of evolution is able to preserve and rebuild what was lost and share its heritage creating non cloned bodies with partners. Such is the Choice Spock faces as a Vulcan. A man who lives in two time lines yet shares the same voice .

Do we demonize twins and call them Evil ? Do we demonize IVF ? NO . But certain individuals fail to understand that when a species has been brought to near extinction ,then cloning , sadly is the only way forward.

On this world ,where Soul Memory is erased between lives to create the fear of death , often the only recognition left to them is facial recognition.
    Blinded by hate and fear , most of humanity is unable or willing to feel with or trust their inner voice .
    Their soul is drowned out by programmed responses and duplicity. They listen to their Guru's ,their priests , their whatever .

The cabal is composed of souls who fear not death , but loss of wealth and power . The ability to inherit material wealth is predicated on 'Legitimate issue'. But the father does not want his son or the soul that animates it ,to take whats 'his'. So he tortures him on a Cross , or just before he faces death . Walk in occurs. The father becomes the son and the family cant help noticing the change in the heir to the throne.

So to say that cloning is cheating death is largely incorrect and demonstrates ignorance of the facts. All that happens when you make multiple clones of the same body is that you Need multiple souls to animate them !

Soul Identity is beyond Flesh . Facing death and experiencing it while still in flesh is the whole point of Tribal initiation.

Beyond the face and the mask , the soul can adopt any number of ID's . But what makes a face handsome or beautiful to behold ? What makes a person fall in love with one twin and not the other ? Why do Twins share such a powerful connection ?

The Jewish faith in particular heavily instills fear of extinction when they die. They are told over and over its a one shot deal ,so make the most of it and grab as much wealth as you can, while you can. This tragic lie has enslaved them very effectively for many thousands of years. It is a very materialistic patriarchal culture held together by sexual shame and abuse. All cults are held together by such means.

This tragedy is best illustrated by the Film 'A Dangerous Method'. A film that exposes the tragedy of Mind Control and its techniques .
    Its the story of how Freud tries to set up Carl Jung and use him as a front man to gain wider acceptance of his Psychoanalytic movement .
    Jung See's the trap for what it is but nevertheless springs the trap to expose Freud and try to heal his victim and tool, Sabina Spielrien.
    I have been through this procedure a few times myself. Sometimes you can reach past the programming and effect positive change ,sometimes the programming is to strong to break . Its a choice between love and Hate.

Spielrien was severely abused by her father and then used by the extended Jewish family to advance their goals. Domination through mind control ,hate fear and shame .

Where Freud has largely fallen in to disfavor and his techniques no longer practiced , Jung's pioneering work has inspired countless artists and freed many people from their pain. Given them access to their soul's language. The power to make their own choices free from guilt. Freedom.

What makes a person authentic is to be free of any labels that define and confine them . Only you know what you need to be you . No one should dictate to you what brings you fulfillment. Jew or Muslim ? these are not you . YOU are you and only you know the way to free yourself from an identity foisted on you by the selfish .

Often a Child will look almost exactly like one parent . Should we burn that child at the stake or assume its the result of some evil agenda ? Its never that simple .

Do you love a person because of their 'faith' or nationality ? How can love be limited by such trifles ? Yet those who identify themselves through their faith surrender their conscience and self respect at the door of their Church . They are prisoners. Their mind is not their own . It belongs to those who tell them what to think ,what to feel ,who to marry , where to live and why.

Nature copies/divides all the time but with one vital added ingredient . Love and the evolution that flows from it .

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Cloning around or Deadly Serious ? Empty Re: Cloning around or Deadly Serious ?

Post  Carol Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:19 pm

And you know this, how?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:44 pm

Carol wrote:And you know this, how?

Is that a rhetorical question ? If not you will need to be specific Carol.

What part of my testimony do you wish to bring in to Question ? Or do you not believe love is the defining factor in life and reproduction ?

Everything I have stated in this post can be researched if you need verification . Prostitution is not a subject unfamiliar to anybody , nor are the basic principles of cloning and reproduction. Twins happen .

Cloning outside of the reproductive system is possible but has many limitations .

The real questions is this. If one body exists simultaneously in many times lines is it still a clone ?
    If time is not linear then the answer can be No . But it can be yes too .

What holds the body together ? Who's body will you inhabit when you come back ? Your great Granddaughters ? Or maybe a completely different bloodline ?
    Its all choice in theory .

But supposing your soul's narrative goes back many gens and your heritage in that species was nearly wiped out . What would you choose to do ?
    Knowing that your soul family was forced in to crippled Hybrids ?

Would you walk away or try to rescue them ? If all the souls who shared your bloodline where forced in to bodies that tortured their souls , your children, your parents ,your lovers . What would you be prepared to do ?

Do YOU have the courage to answer that simple question ? Yes or No ?

How would you feel when ,having passed over ,you found your grandchildren were being sexually/psychologically abused ? Their karma ? Or your duty to help ?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:32 pm

blue roller wrote:

What part of my testimony do you wish to bring in to  Question ? Or do you not believe love is the defining factor in life and reproduction ?

Everything I have stated in this post can be researched if you need verification . Prostitution is not a subject unfamiliar to anybody , nor are the basic principles of cloning and reproduction. Twins happen .

Cloning outside of the reproductive system is possible but has many limitations .

The real questions is this. If one body exists simultaneously in many times lines is it still a clone ?

What holds the body together ? Who's body will you inhabit when you come back ? Your great Granddaughters ? Or maybe a completely different bloodline ?

But supposing your soul's narrative goes back many gens and your heritage in that species was nearly wiped out . What would you choose to do ?

Would you walk away or try to rescue them ? If all the souls who shared your bloodline where forced in to bodies that tortured their souls , your children, your parents ,your lovers . What would you be prepared to do ?

How would you feel when ,having passed over ,you found your grandchildren were being sexually/psychologically abused ? Their karma ? Or your duty to help ?

How do you know if clones have souls? The off-world clones in Italy were sociopaths. And others have indicated clones were souless. So how is one to know what one is dealing with?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:55 pm

Carol wrote:
    blue roller wrote:

What part of my testimony do you wish to bring in to  Question ? Or do you not believe love is the defining factor in life and reproduction ?

How do you know if clones have souls? The off-world clones in Italy were sociopaths. And others have indicated clones were souless. So how is one to know what one is dealing with?

Good question . How do you tell if your car is sentient or has AI ? Okay that's not the best example.

The simple answer and I'm sure you know this , is to look in their eye's . They will be cold and their ability to smile warmly non existent . Very hard to fake a warm smile because it activates all the fascial muscles in harmony and balance . No soul , no warmth .

Ever been treated to a fake smile by a car salesman ? Ever been smiled at by a liar ?
    Life and love is a warm feeling that brings peace . That's the best test .

Don't demonize cloning outright though because its not that simple . Androids are not technically speaking clones but the physical resemblance can be exact to the last detail and still not feel right . The soul gives the body an energy signature that another soul can feel electromagnetically . The modulation/complexity in its frequency is dynamic and responsive in a way that drones cannot keep up with because the soul signature is authenticated by the Mothers . Does that make sense ? Its the same as how you can recognize your children in a vast crowd .

What you call a Clone ,we call a Drone. That's the technically more accurate description . Drones operate on a very narrow part of the electromagnetic spectrum so they are glitchy . They can be hacked , smoked and disabled easily . A strong soul can disable a drone with a strong stare .
    Cold eye's ,cold heart . No heart.

Human souls are full spectrum quantum singularities. Authentic ones . That's why you get the intensity of feeling that a mannequin cant give .
    You , your soul ,not your body , is here, there and everywhere . Its not a localized phenomenon.

Love is much more than remembered anniversaries and valentines day. Its the carrier wave of all consciousness . It is life.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:20 am

I don’t understand this fixation with bodies! So many parrot “We are not our bodies” but do they really believe it? The soul/consciousness is not the body, whether we are animal, human or Grey. Why hang on to a particular body or body type if it no longer serves? If the consciousness is so attached to being trapped in a body, why not just incarnate into a new one, maybe a different species entirely? Try something new. Evolve. Rolling Eyes
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:33 am

blue roller wrote:

Love is much more than remembered anniversaries and valentines day. Its the carrier wave of all consciousness . It is life.

Yes you are right I agree with you Blue Roller.
    I have often posted the following poem from Eric Galla who expresses this so beautifully

Soul
    (by Eric Galla)

Close your eyes,
    To see with your heart,
    Close your ears,
    To hear with your heart,
    Forget your mind,
    And think with your heart.

For your heart will see,
    When your eyes fail,
    And your heart will hear,
    When the voices are confused,
    Your heart has the answers,
    When your mind falls short.

Remember your heart,
    For it is the key to love,
    Remember all love,
    For love is the key to your soul,
    Remember your soul,
    For it is your Foundation.

Love from me
    mudra

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:36 pm

blue roller wrote:
    The beauty of natures system is that if the child is conceived in a state of deep love between the mating couple ,that love will imprint deeply in the DNA of the child and give it a much stronger head start over a child conceived in lust or rape.

Sorry but I don't think that would make any difference.
    IMO a soul chooses a body to inhabit with circumstances that it can use to learn lessons
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:21 pm

Sanicle wrote:I don’t understand this fixation with bodies!  So many parrot “We are not our bodies” but do they really believe it? The soul/consciousness is not the body, whether we are animal, human or Grey.  Why hang on to a particular body or body type if it no longer serves?  If the consciousness is so attached to being trapped in a body, why not just incarnate into a new one, maybe a different species entirely?  Try something new. Evolve.  Rolling Eyes

I thought you were rather partial to the 'we are not our bodies' rap Sanicle .

I really like my body and it works really well for the kind of life I live and the kind of work I do . Are you happy with yours ? I sense disappointment.

Having said that I like going out of body and I accept that bodies don't have an unlimited shelf life. Sure I can incarnate in to other types of body if I want to and I have . I used to incarnate in to much taller bodies than this one but this body works well for this planet and its higher gravity. Its a practical choice partly but its also my heritage and its keep alive the DNA of the first advanced humanoid species so Yes ,kinda old school on that one.
    Its a Nordic thing. We don't believe in 'gods' but we know how to party.

And sure ,your free of physical ailments and pain when you die which is nice , but sooner or later your going to miss smelling air and tasting food and making love. So many humans hate their bodies ! Such a shame and a waste of precious opportunity . Bodies are so expressive and fun when you actually make full use of them . Maybe you should try incarnating as a raptor to get the feel of something different Sanicle but you will have to harden up a bit if you want to experience that culture ! and if your soul does not have a raptor heritage you wont fit in to well.
    Not to mention the species prejudice you will have to endure from neurotic self righteous humans who think they are so tasty Lmao Lmao
    Cant believe how pathetic and Victim minded Humans are sometimes. Especially western democratic judeo Christian ones . Its a non stop pity party of stealing one minute and crying wolf the next .

Don't worry ,I am evolving and rebuilding my genetic heritage to boot . Its partly why I am here and I have a few bastards roaming the planet and getting on with their lives. Yes , I know that probably shocks most humans monogamous sensibilities but at least my kids are making a difference instead of leaching off the system. If its on the Ledger and makes life a little better I don't mind throwing an Oliver Twist in the works.

Pragmatic Women are always looking for a leg up on the DNA evolution curve . Always happy to serve , for a Lady.

blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:31 pm

Swanny wrote:
    blue roller wrote:
    The beauty of natures system is that if the child is conceived in a state of deep love between the mating couple ,that love will imprint deeply in the DNA of the child and give it a much stronger head start over a child conceived in lust or rape.

Sorry but I don't think that would make any difference.
    IMO a soul chooses a body to inhabit with circumstances that it can use to learn lessons

That's Fine Admiral . If you prefer being the product of a tuppeny Knee Trembler behind the dog and goat or a fast and furious down lovers lane in the back of a Mini , who are we to judge ?

And if growing up on a council estate in Brixton turns you on , that's fine too . Souls do choose hard routes for Kicks . But the point is that no matter how rough the journey you choose , its love that holds your soul intact while your doing the hard yards. Its all good.

I took a very hard road when I left school. Wouldn't change any of it. Good point Admiral .

Ever been in love Swanny or do you kinda eschew that stuff ?
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:30 pm

mudra wrote:
    blue roller wrote:

Yes you are right I agree with you Blue Roller.
    I have often posted the following poem from Eric Galla who expresses this so beautifully

Soul
    (by Eric Galla)

Close your eyes,
    To see with your heart,
    Close your ears,
    To hear with your heart,
    Forget your mind,
    And think with your heart.

For your heart will see,
    When your eyes fail,
    And your heart will hear,
    When the voices are confused,
    Your heart has the answers,
    When your mind falls short.

Remember your heart,
    For it is the key to love,
    Remember all love,
    For love is the key to your soul,
    Remember your soul,
    For it is your Foundation.

Love from me
    mudra

Loving is something you learn by doing . I am very much of the Casanova School when it comes to young love . I was an incurable skirt chaser in my youth and I am not ashamed to admit it. I loved the chase and the girls loved being chased . Its silly to deny that vital part of youth .
    I see over and over again what happens to those who don't or are not allowed to live their youth in all its crazy vitality and glorious mistakes .

Once youth is gone , the opportunity to grow through experience is lost with it and grief turns to bitterness and hate .
    Religion and social pressures kill to many youthful spirits and cripple them for life .

Only experience brings maturity and wisdom to love and loving. But it stays with you once you have savoured the chase and are happy with what you finally caught . Then you can relive the glory days of youth in the subtler moments you share with the one you love .

Romeo and Juliet . That play has imprinted deeply in Human consciousness exactly because it deals in profound truth. A truth we all know deep down.
    Deny love and you deny what makes life Vital.

Don't tell me Ladies that you don't envy those who found it to the point of hate . Don't tell me Gentlemen ,that you do not yearn for that one PARTNER WHO TICKS THE BOXES and allows you to be you .

When your in Love , the whole world is brighter . Colours more intense , the air smells more sweet and the touch of your lovers skin is heaven itself .
    Poets know this . When a man falls in love he sings ,he cant help himself. He finally knows what it is to be alive. He no longer cares what his male friends say or do . He becomes himself and they must acknowledge that or loose his friendship . That is true devotion.

Some people abuse the word Love .They reduce it to a bargaining chip to be withheld when they don't get their way . That is not love .

Religion hates lovers. Hates the loss of control when love usurps their authority. So they invented this sick parody called marriage ceremony. A vulgar display of wealth and social status to try and trump true love. And it works for so many .
    Marriage takes place when lovers eye's meet and twist together . The knot is tied outside of time .
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:03 pm

blue roller wrote:

Absolutely. The most amazing experience of my life
    Even though she died 24 years ago my love for her hasn't Hugs

Love or hate the time you spend on this planet in this dimension it's an excellent place to learn and grow.
    I hope in my time here that I've inhabited bodies that have been conceived in every imaginable way Jenneta
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:28 pm

Swanny wrote:
    blue roller wrote:

Absolutely. The most amazing experience of my life
    Even though she died 24 years ago my love for her hasn't Hugs

Love or hate the time you spend on this planet in this dimension it's an excellent place to learn and grow.
    I hope in my time here that I've inhabited bodies that have been conceived in every imaginable way    Jenneta

Roger that .

You cant buy that experience . I have walked over broken glass and piles of dead bodies for love . And If I have conceived a child under an oak tree in the middle of a thunderstorm knowing I may never see that child, I gave an opportunity to live to some soul with a sense of adventure .

I don't know about you Swanny , but I used to make love any time ,anywhere ,anyplace . Hot and sweaty on the jetty , fast and loose in the caboose , ready and able under the nearest table . YES!

Life is an adventure and finding a willing partner on the journey makes it all the sweeter. I don't give a F*** who is shocked by it either .
    I will be back for more ,that's for damn sure.

Do you know how many women are not virgin's but never really had sex ? NOTHING matches the intensity of making love .
    Denial does not make the want go away .

I have lost in love too , but I don't regret it . True love regrets nothing.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:36 pm

blue roller wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:I don’t understand this fixation with bodies!  So many parrot “We are not our bodies” but do they really believe it? The soul/consciousness is not the body, whether we are animal, human or Grey.  Why hang on to a particular body or body type if it no longer serves?  If the consciousness is so attached to being trapped in a body, why not just incarnate into a new one, maybe a different species entirely?  Try something new. Evolve.  Rolling Eyes

I really like my body and it works really well for the kind of life I live and the kind of work I do . Are you happy with yours ? I sense disappointment.

Having said that I like going out of body and I accept that bodies don't have an unlimited shelf life. Sure I can incarnate in to other types of body if I want to and I have . I used to incarnate in to much taller bodies than this one but this body works well for this planet and its higher gravity. Its a practical choice partly but its also my heritage and its keep alive the DNA of the first advanced humanoid species so Yes ,kinda old school on that one.

And sure ,your free of physical ailments and pain when you die which is nice , but sooner or later your going to miss smelling air and tasting food and making love. So many humans hate their bodies ! Such a shame and a waste of precious opportunity . Bodies are so expressive and fun when you actually make full use of them . Maybe you should try incarnating as a raptor to get the feel of something different Sanicle but you will have to harden up a bit if you want to experience that culture ! and if your soul does not have a raptor heritage you wont fit in to well.
    Not to mention the species prejudice you will have to endure from neurotic self righteous humans who think they are so tasty Lmao Lmao
    Cant believe how pathetic and Victim minded Humans are sometimes. Especially western democratic judeo Christian ones . Its a non stop pity party of stealing one minute and crying wolf the next .

Don't worry ,I am evolving and rebuilding my genetic heritage to boot . Its partly why I am here and I have a few bastards roaming the planet and getting on with their lives. Yes , I know that probably shocks most humans monogamous sensibilities but at least my kids are making a difference instead of leaching off the system. If its on the Ledger and makes life a little better I don't mind throwing an Oliver Twist in the works.

Pragmatic Women are always looking for a leg up on the DNA evolution curve . Always happy to serve , for a Lady.

Well there you go.  You've proven my point.  You infer that you have chosen to do it the 'old fashioned way' and incarnate into a human body when you identify as Grey/Nordic (?) at a soul level, and you remember your heritage and are having a fine old time here in your human body, so why bother with cloning ones that don't work so well anymore?  It's all quite simple really.

Oh and I'm very happy in the body I'm in at present thanks.  We co-exist well in this reality while my spirit is free to soar in others.  No need to be a raptor.  Wink

You can find love in a myriad of body types, or out of them. The multiverse is full of it. Which is the whole point really. I love you
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:29 am

Sanicle wrote:
    blue roller wrote:

Well there you go.  You've proven my point.  You infer that you have chosen to do it the 'old fashioned way' and incarnate into a human body when you identify as Grey/Nordic (?) at a soul level, and you remember your heritage and are having a fine old time here in your human body, so why bother with cloning ones that don't work so well anymore?  It's all quite simple really.

Oh and I'm very happy in the body I'm in at present thanks.  We co-exist well in this reality while my spirit is free to soar in others.  No need to be a raptor.  Wink

You can find love in a myriad of body types, or out of them.  The multiverse is full of it.  Which is the whole point really.  I love you

Well im glad your happy in your body because so many people seem to be miserable in theirs .
    I think you have misunderstood me in thinking I am promoting cloning in preference to natural reproduction . Not at all.

Of course what we tend to forget is that by the time the average person dies their body will have cloned itself completely numerous times . I think the average time it takes for your body to completely replace every cell in the body is about seven years . So the body your were born with no longer exists except as a replica ! Nothing wrong with that but of course every replication causes some degradation and thus aging. Its natures way .

Its easy to get caught up in strict definitions but I think its more important to have an in depth understanding of what creating and recreating is and does. If for example you can maintain an original master in stasis a second copy will suffer only very minor loss /degradation. But once you copy from a copy from a copy then you are in big trouble eventually .

Sadly for many species on this planet ,genetic diversity is being destroyed as habitat is lost . Nobody has greater sympathy for that situation than an endangered species. Which is why a few of us , the few that are left of us , stayed behind to try and put things right.
    For our trouble we are demonized. Usually by those responsible for this tragedy.

Its all in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy .
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:00 am

Sanicle wrote:  You infer that you have chosen to do it the 'old fashioned way' and incarnate into a human body when you identify as Grey/Nordic (?) at a soul level,

How can a soul identify itself to a race from a planet? Surly a soul would have no allegiance to anyplace or anytime.
    This is just a dimension we are visiting to learn from, we aren't from it

It's like saying at a soul level I'm Welsh Nutbar
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:32 am

Swanny wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:  You infer that you have chosen to do it the 'old fashioned way' and incarnate into a human body when you identify as Grey/Nordic (?) at a soul level,  

How can a soul identify itself to a race from a planet? Surly a soul would have no allegiance to anyplace or anytime.
    This is just a dimension we are visiting to learn from, we aren't from it

It's like saying at a soul level I'm Welsh  Nutbar

Its also like saying I'm not actually human or posting from Earth when in fact I am . Its like saying my postal address is Wilts but my soul is C/o the universe !

Your right of course in a sense . But do the same people who refuse to identify by their species turn a blind non judgemental eye to species not their own ?

In this life your Human Right ? Your body to be correct is humanoid yes ? So as long as your in this body on this planet and assuming you have been reincarnating here for a while, you have a track record on this planet wether you like it or not actually .

Only resident aliens get to come and go from this planet at the moment unfortunately.

My history , my soul heritage/culture if you like , is Nordic going back many millions of years in this dimension anyway. I have memories from before the last galactic war and before . Point is that souls incarnate for the experience and develop bonds of love with those souls who choose the same path .
    BUT I have many soul friends who are totally non humanoid so my association with them through love and respect gives me a share if you like in their evolution as a species.

Souls evolve through bodies too , its not just souls evolving bodies only.

There is more to it than that of course because we can inhabit any number of physical vehicles , If we choose to. Its a choice thing .
    I don't care about my nationality on this planet at all. But I do identify with being Nordic ,true Nordic , because of the Honor code that lies at its core . Its really more about that than species actually . Its a way of living . Purposefully , heroically and highly individualistically .

Would you like to see all the creatures on this planet wiped out by greed ? The elephants, the tigers ,the birds and trees ?
    I don't think so. I would not .
    I am them and they are me . We need each other and respect the diversity of each other . That's honouring diversity not vaunting your species above another .

As tool makers my ancestors created the first weapons . Now that's a good thing and a bad thing potentially of course . But all animals have a defensive mechanism of some kind. Horns ,teeth, poisonous bite, whatever.

The Welsh ,Celts, Picts etc are all in fact Nordic in ancestry so you know you need to be carefull how you joke about these things . That's why they have been hunted ,persecuted etc by the Christian church and its Jewish handlers , the blind servants of Jehovah. Or Morgoth/sauron.

But here is the essential Point. My people Honour all life .Jehovah is trying to destroy or enslave it.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:13 am

blue roller wrote:Sadly for many species on this planet ,genetic diversity is being destroyed as habitat is lost . Nobody has greater sympathy for that situation than an endangered species. Which is why a few of us , the few that are left of us , stayed behind to try and put things right.
    For our trouble we are demonized. Usually by those responsible for this tragedy.

That's good to hear Blue Roller, but nothing seems to be changing much. We keep hearing stories about ET (?) species working to help this planet, particularly environmentally, but no-one seems to give any evidence about whatever it is they say they're doing that proves it as so and there's nothing we can see to back these statements. Is there any way you can tell us what the Nordics are actually doing to help the endangered species? I love you
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:10 pm

Sanicle wrote:

Is there any way you can tell us what the Nordics are actually doing to help the endangered species?  I love you

Bugger all I reckon flower
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:13 pm

Sanicle wrote:
    blue roller wrote:Sadly for many species on this planet ,genetic diversity is being destroyed as habitat is lost . Nobody has greater sympathy for that situation than an endangered species. Which is why a few of us , the few that are left of us , stayed behind to try and put things right.

That's good to hear Blue Roller, but nothing seems to be changing much.  We keep hearing stories about ET (?) species working to help this planet, particularly environmentally, but no-one seems to give any evidence about whatever it is they say they're doing that proves it as so and there's nothing we can see to back these statements.  Is there any way you can tell us what the Nordics are actually doing to help the endangered species?  I love you

Your kidding me right ? There are thousands of people out there fighting to protect species diversity , BUT you wont hear a great deal about them from the MSM . Because who controls the MSM ?

Here is the problem. Your defining good in terms of Labels ie good guys/bad guys. That's where the confusion starts and the sense of futility begins .

May I suggest we start with what we can all agree on ? That a soul should be free to incarnate where it wants when it wants . I think we all agree on that .
    But your not, not on this planet . This is a prison colony and your soul is held captive as well as your body .
    That's why your angry and confused and cynical and I don't blame you guys for that for one second.

Look around you and its obvious. You are being farmed for profit . By Jehovah . That's it in a nutshell. Hard to take yes ? But you all know it ,you can all see it .

So what does it take for you to get contacted by Benevolent ET's who are trying to help you out of this mess ? Simple.
    Walk away from the system. How ? Buy a backpack ,hand in your notice and hit the road . Free yourself long enough to see the system from the outside.
    If you can do that you will have enough breathing room in your new found freedom to make contact viable and worthwhile.

How many do that though ? Very few . And many who are contacted cant handle the responsibility of answering to their conscience and they return to their old ways . Back to the system and its laws and its money and its long term debt. Back to their dysfunctional families who are quick to ridicule them if they talk about strange encounters.

The only other way we can reach you is through what the native Australians call the Dream time . But again ,as my contact with Pris thread demonstrated , it usually does not take long before the ceiling is hit and the fear kicks in. The contactee withdraws in to denial and hate and the opportunity to grow is lost.
    Because the price of freedom is to high for most humans and the cabal knows how to play on your fear to bring you back in line. Read the thread and watch how it develops .

There are in fact a great many 'Jews' on the inside who are good people .They are trying to wake you up without over stepping the mark . They know how messed up the system is and they want out .But they know it will take a major shift in perception before they can get critical mass and break the cycles of abuse. They are no longer jews ,they are endeavouring to express themselves as free individuals.

There is a good reason why cops don't like transients/travellers. Because they are ripe for contact and that threatens the system .
    Why do Native Australians go walk about sanicle ? Why do you think ? To make contact in the dreamtime.
    They know we are not alone in the universe better than anyone. That's why the Australian govt persecutes them .Why the catholic church abuses their children.

blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:31 pm

Swanny wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:

Is there any way you can tell us what the Nordics are actually doing to help the endangered species?  I love you

Bugger all I reckon flower

Admiral. Supposing, just supposing your an ET and you get assigned as a volunteer to help out on this godforsaken rock. You see humans constantly raping stealing warring and hating on each other and you ask your self 'why even bother ?'

Many do and don't bother because when they try the first thing humans cant cope with is anyone who looks different to them . Blue Skin! WTF !

So you know that the only chance you have to reason with Humans is to go in disguise and look like them . Easy enough with technology but its a deception nonetheless and even humans can pick up subconsciously when something isn't quite right . Humans are caged animals. They are fearful distrustful and ignorant . That makes meaningful contact very, very hard .

Especially in England Which is in total lock down. For the most part.

The first vital ingredient to successful contact is lack of fear. Most humans are addicted to fear though. How fearful are you ? You are living in the cabal's back yard mate . They own everything in the UK , Almost, but not quite. Because their claim of ownership is fraudulent and illegal and they damn well know it too.

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:47 pm

I don't live in fear. I live in the now.
    I certainly not expecting anyone from another planet to help out. If they were going to do something helpful they should have done so a long time ago. IMO if aliens are here then they are probably the ones that have fcuked everything up.
    In my experience of traveling around this planet humans on the whole are nice creatures. Ok most of them have been brainwashed by the tv etc but deep down they aren't bad.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:24 pm

blue roller wrote: This is a prison colony and your soul is held captive as well as your body .

I've heard about the soul trap theory for planet Earth. And given the choice I don't intend to walk into the light.
    You understand the power of love, so what do you do if your soul mate has already entered the light? Leave them here or go back in and try to help them get out?
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:24 pm

Swanny wrote:I don't live in fear. I live in the now.
    I certainly not expecting anyone from another planet to help out. If they were going to do something helpful they should have done so a long time ago. IMO if aliens are here then they are probably the ones that have fcuked everything up.
    In my experience of traveling around this planet humans on the whole are nice creatures. Ok most of them have been brainwashed by the tv etc but deep down they aren't bad.

No , I agree ,deep down they are not bad and they want to live in peace and love/be loved . But they are not allowed to do that are they . Hate drives the machine/economic system.

And more importantly your right on the first count too. ET cant save you , you have to do that yourself by making the choice to be free . We can show you the door but only you can choose to walk through it . The door is inside you ,always has been. But its been sealed off and you have to break that seal by force of will. Its called breaking the bread (your Loaf ie Brain) Breaking the seal that allows your brain to reconnect fully with any dimension. Jehovah put that seal in your ancestors so they could not see with their eye's closed . But you can bust it open.

Who taught you to ride a Bike ? ET , your mum ,your dad ? Nope ,you have to learn to ride yourself. You have to get on and keep falling off until you get it.
    Its your body ,you have to program it to ride through experience.
    Same with OBE.

We can and do take people for joy rides on our 'Bike's' to get them to see what its like , instil the hunger for the experience. Some go wow ! and hunger for more , others crap their pants and say no thanks.

It really is that Simple Swanny I promise you . You don't have to sign any contracts or sell your soul . You already own that outright and its illegal and impossible to sell anyway.

You have the balls and the passion Admiral , you are the captain of your vessel. That is the way it should be.

blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:25 pm

Swanny wrote:
    blue roller wrote: This is a prison colony and your soul is held captive as well as your body .

I've heard about the soul trap theory for planet Earth. And given the choice I don't intend to walk into the light.
    You understand the power of love, so what do you do if your soul mate has already entered the light? Leave them here or go back in and try to help them get out?

Exactly . Its the main reason I am still here too. Kudos to you Swanny and well said.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:44 pm