tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
RedEzra
mudra
orthodoxymoron
Jenetta
shiloh
Carol
Sanicle
Brook
SophiasChoice
blue roller
Pris
15 posters

The Holy Quran Experiment

mudra
    mudra

The Holy Quran Experiment - Page 11 Empty Re: The Holy Quran Experiment

Post  mudra Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:27 am

Pris wrote:
    Teachers/mentors... I've considered a fair amount of spiritual information from many different sources.  The more 'sure' they are, the more complex they make it... the faster I question the material and quickly lose interest.  Still, nothing is waste of time as far as I'm concerned, and I've been doing what I can to weave my own tapestry of... knowledge... from the bits and pieces I've put together from every single experience I've had across my entire life so far -- including my interactions with you, Carol. Very Happy

I think one of the best bits of advice I've gotten so far is to look for my own answers inside myself.

ps  It's amazing what I already instinctively know because of my interaction with animals all my life.[/size]
    [/quote]

That's where  a lot of our problems arise ... we have questions and then are looking for answers. The mind is ridden with those.
    The mind functions on thought processes which can be useful on a certain level. On the level of Being however we Know.
    Knowing isn't instinctive but rather in-tuitive I would say. Animals are " being  " as nature is . That's why when we are open to their presence
    they are very cool facilitators to the remembrance of our core nature.
    And yes life itself is a facilitator too to the soul although a more intricate and less obvious one to disentangle. But that makes a game Wink
    Wishing you fun and a rich experience through it Pris.

I think you'll enjoy the following . First time a robber made everyone smile :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anDvU530g2o

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:43 am

I've always thought that I learn something from everyone I meet.. hence everyone is the teacher whether they're aware of being one or not.

With respect to Jesus. His teachings are valuable to those who seek peace of mind when suffering as his primary message was one of compassion. There is much that can be learned even from this bit about blessings.

Definition of blessing, Jesus spells it out clearly (Matthew 5: 1-12).

1 Now when he saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to Him,
    2 And He began to teach them, saying:
    3 Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
    5 Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
    6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst after righteousness, for they will be filled.
    7 Blessed are the merciful, for they shall be shown mercy.
    8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
    9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called the sons of God.
    10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    11 Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
    12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

These are also messages of hope to help one endure. Or is this the carrot at the end of the stick to help one keep going when times are difficult.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:20 am

Here is a message from another amazing teacher.

NOT LET THEIR ATTITUDE HURT YOU.....

On His First Day In office, as President of United States of America,
    Abraham Lincoln entered To Give His Inaugural Address,
    One Man Stood Up, He Was A Rich Aristocrat. He Said;
    "Mr. Lincoln, You Should Not Forget That Your Father Used to make Shoes for My Family"....And the Whole Senate Laughed.

They Thought They Had Made a Fool of Lincoln...
    But Certain People Are Made Of A Totally Different Kettle.

Lincoln Looked At the Man Directly In the Eyes and Said
    "Sir, I Know That My father used To Make Shoes for Your Family, And There Will Be Many Others Here, Because He made Shoes the Way Nobody Else Can. He Was A Creator. His Shoes Were Not Just Shoes He Poured His Whole Soul Into Them.

I Want To Ask You, Have You Any Complaint?? Because I Know How To Make Shoes Myself. If You Have Any Complaint I Can Make You Another Pair Of Shoes.

But As Far As I Know, Nobody Has Ever Complained About My Father's Shoes. He Was A Genius, A Great Creator And I Am Proud Of My Father".

The Whole Senate Was Struck Dumb
    They Could Not Understand What Kind Of Man Abraham Lincoln Was. He Was Proud Because His Father Did His Job So Well That Not Even a Single Complaint Had Ever Been Heard.

"Remember, No One Can Hurt Us without our Consent"
    "It is not what happens to us That Hurts Us, It Is Our Response That Hurts Us"

"There are people out there whose only job is to hurt others. Don't give them a reason to have so much work on their hands..

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:07 pm

The following is a true story I just read today that I was given permission to post.

"I know prayer has power to heal, as Jesus touched my son's shattered skull when he was 11 and the bleeding immediately stopped. The neurosurgeon in Boston said, "His carotid artery sealed itself off and that's impossible." I said,
    "Nothing is impossible with prayer and faith in God." He had received seven units of blood at that point but needed no more. He is a wonderful person to this day!"

As some may have professed, quite the opposite is true. Jesus is not dead man on a cross and does indeed perform miracles. Bashing religion isn't the answer. Developing a personal spiritual relationship with the Divine is a start.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:20 am

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:49 am

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:26 am

The story of goblins and the gray are hypothetical whereas, the story of the healed child a scientific fact.

To damn all religions is going a bit far as many have their place in the awakening and evolutionary awareness of spiritual consciousness to something greater then oneself (with specific reference to ones ego as compared to their spiritual core). However, this is not to say that those who have let ego run amuck and are leaders within some religions aren't a problem in and of themselves.

If one has consciously freed oneself to begin with their sense of personal identity is separated out.

The bottom line is that for some who are members of a religion, they enjoy worshiping "together". For example the Catholic mass involves the ritual of song and prayer.. asking for forgiveness and humbling oneself before god. Most of the services focuses on the love of Christ and compassion through song and prayer.

No one is in bondage unless they "choose" or are "forced" to be and even then not bloody likely for a Christian religion or Eastern religion out of India along with Buddhism. Although I generally categorize the last two as spiritual paths one chooses to follow. That cannot be said for something like Scientology (a cult utilizing mind control) or some of the Middle Eastern Religions involved in violence and abuse.

I could spend hours going on about the various differentiations that makes up something that serves to expand ones sense of belonging in the cosmos or something that enslaves and punishes. Don't you think that this whole topic has more to do with the battle for souls that is going on within the universe?

In the end one is hopefully able to discriminate and "freely" choose which spiritual path works for them, while others may regretfully become enslaved. The battle for souls has been going on for a bloody long time and won't stop until it's over.. whenever that will be. In the meantime our personal choices also help to determine which side that we're on. Freedom, enslavement or just plain lost.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:35 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:13 pm

I'm curious about a couple of your comments here Pris.  (And I'm not picking a fight with you, just curious Cheerful )  The first comment was ..........

Pris wrote:Asking someone else for forgiveness?  For WHAT?  Humbling oneself before whom or what?  WHY?  Are we so helpless?  If someone feels the need for forgiveness, forgive themself.  If a person feels the need to be humble, then be humble within their own greatness, and move on.

If you substitute the word "God" for "Source", the Creator of all, does that comment still apply?

The second comment was ...............

Pris wrote:...............re-harvested/reincarnated for the zillionth time back to Earth because of your belief in 'karma', self guilt?

That comment implies, to me, that in the big picture .... at a soul level, those who choose to believe in karma and thus return in this way are still doing so of their own free will.  Do you believe that if one no longer holds those beliefs that reincarnation will not occur ........ that they can escape the white light tunnel purely on that basis?  If they no longer believe that, do you think they might want to come back here to join with their loved ones again?

For instance, have you read Mellen-Thomas Benedict's story? If not, here's a link: http://www.near-death.com/reincarnation/experiences/mellen-thomas-benedict.html#a02

I promise you, it's well worth the read. I love you
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:02 am

Foregiveness for sins committed against others in thoughts, words and deeds... and against oneself. To humble oneself is to enter into the practice of humility. It means to recognize the "god" spark that resides within each person and to bow to that spark that binds us all together and not think of oneself as the be all, end all (ego). The focus is on what is sacred at a spiritual "heart" level.

The Holy Quran Experiment - Page 11 Stock-photo-yangon-myanmar-nov-an-unidentified-buddhist-monk-kneels-down-in-prayer-on-nov-in-94242475

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:52 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:27 am; edited 2 times in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:20 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:19 pm

The Holy Quran Experiment - Page 11 Cute-kitten-938x550-e1451355656357
    Be sure to keep your kitty close by.
    How Your Cat’s Purrs Can Actually Heal You
    http://www.healthfreedoms.org/how-your-cats-purrs-can-actually-heal-you/

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:40 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:10 am

Pris wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:I'm curious about a couple of your comments here Pris.  (And I'm not picking a fight with you, just curious Cheerful )  The first comment was ..........

Pris wrote:Asking someone else for forgiveness?  For WHAT?  Humbling oneself before whom or what?  WHY?  Are we so helpless?  If someone feels the need for forgiveness, forgive themself.  If a person feels the need to be humble, then be humble within their own greatness, and move on.

If you substitute the word "God" for "Source", the Creator of all, does that comment still apply?

Short answer, yes.  

Relabelling 'God' is just making up a new religion.  I used to buy the 'Source' thing for awhile... sounded convincing.  But, it's just the god of a 'new age' religion.

Sanicle wrote:The second comment was ...............

Pris wrote:...............re-harvested/reincarnated for the zillionth time back to Earth because of your belief in 'karma', self guilt?

That comment implies, to me, that in the big picture .... at a soul level, those who choose to believe in karma and thus return in this way are still doing so of their own free will.  Do you believe that if one no longer holds those beliefs that reincarnation will not occur ........ that they can escape the white light tunnel purely on that basis?  If they no longer believe that, do you think they might want to come back here to join with their loved ones again?

For instance, have you read Mellen-Thomas Benedict's story?  If not, here's a link: http://www.near-death.com/reincarnation/experiences/mellen-thomas-benedict.html#a02

I promise you, it's well worth the read.  I love you

Belief is belief.  You are 'being the lie'.  Sure, it's 'free will' to choose to believe in a lie if you know it is a lie to begin with.  

As far as I'm concerned (my take), reincarnation/incarnation is part of a natural process (an option for souls to have some fun) that happens everywhere -- not just on Earth (Earth has been turned into a trap, please see my previous post).  If you want to do it, do it on whatever planet (or plane of more or less physical existence) in whatever multiverse you want.  If you don't want to do it, don't.  Do whatever makes you happy.  You don't need anyone else's permission.  You are a sovereign being, with or without a body.

The 'thing' that keeps you from falling into the 'white light tunnel trap' is knowledge that it is a trap.  When you know something is a trap, you refuse to go in.  It needs you to go in willingly.  It will use your fear against you... guilt, shame, uncertainty, feelings of helplessness, hope at seeing lost loved ones again, beliefs -- anything it can sink its teeth into to get you to submit.  Refuse to be coerced.  Refuse to allow anyone or anything to stand over you.  Have no fear.  Stand in your own power and create the experience you want.

As for having avoided the trap and wanting to come back to Earth to live with and/or 'rescue' loved ones (even that idea... the word 'rescue' has been overused and sets off a red flag for me when you realize no one can rescue you but yourself [Who, exactly, is doing the 'rescuing'?  Is it someone who is still part of the trap and doesn't realize it?])...  I'm not convinced that is necessarily the 'right' thing to do (I ask myself, 'Why do I need convincing?'... that's a red flag).  It could be a 'trap within a trap' if you get my meaning.  And, there's the old 'necessary amnesia' thing.  I don't 'buy' that one because that sounds like another version of the 'white light tunnel trap'.  Personally, what makes me wonder (as a possibility) is just how many loved ones I might have that are out there 'off-world' waiting for me to 'come home'.

I briefly glanced over that link you provided and it sets off red flags for me.  If it's anything like people's experiences in "Journey of Souls", if 'God' is brought into it on any level, if there is segregation/hierarchical delineations with terms like your 'higher self' etc., I'd say stay away from it.

Please refer back to my comment about 'new age' religion.

We are creator beings.  Be careful with your thoughts and what you wish for and/or conjure up.  If you leave a place open for someone or something to subjugate you, you can be sure there will be plenty of volunteers.

Thanks for all the great questions.  They've been helpful for me to think things through.

Pris,

To my mind both ignorance and fear of what is possible can subjugate our souls into any belief system, and those who are hidden in the subtle realms from the five senses of the body (be they ETs, demons, angels or Nature Spirits, etc.) are experts in trying to maintain both ignorance and fear in the consciousness of mankind, via the old religions, the ‘New Age’ ones, and in more subtle ways if they wish to control us in any way, usually to dominate us but it can also be to serve us. Mankind generally, to a large degree, becomes subject to those manipulations in this realm when they are passed on by those who perceive them most readily and so can become broadly accepted belief systems, especially to the ‘ignorant’. Those of us at the Mists know that, which is generally why we are here to learn all we can of such things.

As you know the potential for different experiences in the subtle realms is vast, what you do experience being dependent primarily on your own personal fears, desires and expectations, resulting ultimately in beliefs you’ve chosen to adopt as your own. That applies when your consciousness is out of body temporarily or ‘permanently’ in death. We all have our own unique perspective and thus fear, desires and expectations dependent on what we’ve learned in this realm added to what our consciousness feeds us via intuition, so each experience there can be unique to each individual also. And that means that another’s experience of that realm need not be binding on our own if we are not ignorant of a possible ‘trap’ (such as the white light tunnel) established there, have no fear of it (ie don’t see it as a threat in ANY way), and choose not to (have no desire to) experience it personally. Our will rules in the subtle realms.

As such, as regards those realms, my motto has become ‘Believe everything and nothing’, which means believe anything/everything that others experience as it is true for them but know nothing there need apply to your own experience of it unless you fear, desire, or expect it to be so. And that applies to the meme of the ETs being superior in strength and intelligence to our own consciousness/Spirit (another all-powerful ‘god’ belief system) and further that it’s undesirable to come back to this beautiful planet to assist the evolutionary process as well.

So many say they love Gaia and all its inhabitants and yet want nothing more than to leave. Why is this so if that desire to leave is not based on fear? It follows that even if the ‘ignorant’ who don’t know about and are ‘caught’ in said ‘trap’ that they mightn’t be happy to come back here anyway. It’s probable that they would have chosen to if they still love this reality and those in it. I guess that’s where the ‘Ignorance is bliss’ and ‘what you don’t know doesn’t hurt you’ memes fully apply. Wink

Ultimately though if you do die and avoid the ‘trap’ and choose not to come back here, you’ll still have that fear and it will still need to be worked through regardless of what planet you find yourself to be aligned to in the next life.

Oh and I wouldn't reject Mellen-Thomas's story so quickly based on immediate assumptions if I were you. I think you'll find a lot to relate to in his story. But your choice. I love you

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:38 am

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:20 am

Yes, I think we're very much on the same page overall. Glad we were able to have this chat Pris. I love you
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:18 am

Hi Pris. I think you might enjoy listening to Dolores Cannon The Three Waves of Volunteers and Coming New Earth.

Published on Feb 19, 2015
    In her hypnosis work Dolores Cannon discovered three waves of these volunteers. Some have come direct from the “Source” and have never lived in any type of physical body before. Others have lived as space beings on other planets or other dimensions. Because all memory is erased upon entry to the Earth dimension, they do not remember their assignment. Thus these beautiful souls have a difficult time adjusting to our chaotic world. These souls have a vital role to play as they help all of the rest of us ascend to the New Earth.

This is Dolores Cannon at Transformation Conference 2012 Paranormal Explorations, covering...
    • Characteristics of the Three Waves of Volunteers
    • The Difficulties being Experienced by First-Timers
    • How the Shift is affecting the Physical Body
    • The Roles of ETs and Light Beings in the Shift
    • Keepers of the Grid
    • The Separation of the Old and New Earth
    • What is the New Earth? .

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:25 pm