tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
RedEzra
mudra
orthodoxymoron
Jenetta
shiloh
Carol
Sanicle
Brook
SophiasChoice
blue roller
Pris
15 posters

The Holy Quran Experiment

Pris
    Pris

The Holy Quran Experiment - Page 2 Empty Re: The Holy Quran Experiment

Post  Pris Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:54 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:03 pm

Pris wrote:
    Brook wrote:Bump from the third post of this thread which is Jew (religion) Bashing.  And NOT OFF TOPIC

Yes, actually.  You are off topic.

This thread is for religion bashing.

Did you not catch Mr. Tickle in the OP?

STAY ON TOPIC.

Did you not catch the ADMIN quote?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:07 pm

Continued use of Racial Slurs will result in actions You might not want Us to take.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:34 pm

The only person who can ban a member is me. Not happening. Work it out or walk away from the thread.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Carol I'm not walking away from the racial slurs that are now allowed at that Mists?

It's there in black and white.  I take it personally because as you very well know....

While I have nothing to do with the religion...I am legally and my son is legally considered a Jew.

So in essence they are personally attacking me.  Personal attacks are okay?

I take personal offense as I'm certain others do here.

So in essence is okay for me to hear that I and my son are a product of and I quote:

if you want dirt ,sleaze,incest, betrayal ,fratricide

Nobody said anything about banning....but curtailing the slurs would be the right thing to do.

Really?  This is okay?

Last edited by Brook on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:44 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:52 pm

Pris wrote:
    Brook wrote:Bump from the third post of this thread which is Jew (religion) Bashing.  And NOT OFF TOPIC

STAY ON TOPIC.

The Topic of this thread , written by an author of an atheistic forum, describes how the so called 'Holy Books' of three religions apparently portray and propagate a self-similar agenda of (in the view of the atheistic worldview) of irrational beliefs and customs.
    This video then portrays that the often quoted 'violent' passages in the Qur'an are rather like the ones in the 'holy book' of Judaism, called the Torah/Tanakh/Old Testament of the Bible (and excluding the New Testament).
    A factual analysis and research of this proposition will then lead to a rational explanation and conclusion by especially discernative researchers.
    This conclusion will show a number of parallels between the Qur'an and the Old Testament (OT).

1. 'Moses' of the OT seems to have become the 'Prophet of Israel' as a invading and conquering warrior, just as 'Muhammad' became the 'Prophet of Islam' about the time of the conquest of Arabia (not called muslim at that time) of the old Byzantine Christian political territory now centered on Turkey from say 550-750 AD.

2. The conquered territory by the 'New Arabia' contained previous remnant of both a heretic and orthodox Christianity, however following a common 'Prophet of Christianity' symbolised by the cross and the name Jesus/Yeshuah/Kristos.

3. The 'Prophet of Christianity' and its symbol of the cross formed a unifying principle in the conquered territories, which the Arabs could use to establish an order of political jurisdiction in affiliation with clerical authority and laws.

4. The Caliph Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan (646-685-705) with his administrator (of today's Iraq) Hajjaj ibn Yusuf 'collected' parts of the earlier religious texts and including parts of the Torah, the New Testament (NT) from the byzantine Christians and parts of the earlier Moon God (Il, Ilah, al-ilah ) from the Arabian history and created the Qur'an with a composite honorific or title called 'Muhammad' (the 'praiseworthy' one) amalgamating Moses, the prophet of Israel with Jesus, the prophet of Christianity. To eliminate the earlier prophets of the OT and the NT, the symbol of Christianity in the cross had to become disassociated from the final and last prophet of Islam in Muhammad.  But to keep the conquered Byzantine Christian remnant at bay, their prophet Jesus became a 'slave and forerunner' of Muhammad, but also remained a valid prophet but not now for Christianity but for Islam.

The topic and basis of this thread so represents an attempt by the atheistic and anti-religious worldview in somehow portraying the Judaic religion as being just as violent and destructive as that of Islam.
    The violence in the Qur'an represents an accentuation of the violence in the Torah and the Pentateuch (the 5 books of Moses), because they are one and the same thing or they are derived from the same literary basis.
    So 'dressing' the Qur'an as a bible serves no purpose, than to indicate and to 'prove' (from scriptural sources) to some, that  the Qur'an represents the most thorough deception and agenda of its political-clerical purpose.

Now further analysis can show to the historically- and scientifically aware research base, that the Judahic prophet 'Moses' is also an honorific from the Hyksos rule of Egypt in the 15th century BC and being indicated in such pharaonic and not Jewish names such as Ahmose, Thutmosis and Rameses.
    If so, then the Arabic prophet Muhammad, itself an invention, has used another invention to justify its own existence, with only the Christian prophet Jesus being a 'real noninvented' prophet in the actual historical libraries and lexicons.

The superpositioning of the Qur'an with the Bible so disallows any comparison of the Qur'an with the Old Testament, as both are constructed on false unhistorical premises.
    The only validity of juxtaposition would be the blending of the Prophet of Islam with the Prophet of Christianity, the former using the latter to establish a form of religious continuity paralleled by the secular history of the timeframes of global evolvements. Nevertheless 'Muhammad' is a phantom prophet and in the original fundamental and nonecclesiastical form of Christianity the prophet of Islam, called Muhammed has been used by the creators of Islam and the Qur'an by the aforementioned Caliph and its clerical hierarchy to preempt a fundamental premise of true Christianity, namely the 'Coming of the Holy Ghost'!
    Unbeknown to the islamists and the muslim apologizers, embedded within a worldwide deception, which can be said to encompass a spacetime 'bubble' of 4 million kilometers across and centered on the center of the Earth; the 'true Holy Ghost' and 'Divine Promise' and hence the truth of Muhammed is also present in this timespace.

And so it is a war of the minds and ideologies, surpassing the physical manifestations of global politics and the military-social-economic complexes!

The attached pdf further details the core nexus points addressed in the above.
    Attachments
    The Holy Quran Experiment - Page 2 AttachmentThe Ontological Metaphysics behind the Physical Manifesto of Islam.pdf
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (2.4 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:07 pm

Brook wrote:
    The Holy Quran Experiment - Page 2 211-2

Carol I'm not walking away from the racial slurs that are now allowed at that Mists?

It's there in black and white.  I take it personally because as you very well know....

While I have nothing to do with the religion...I am legally and my son is legally considered a Jew.

So in essence is okay for me to hear that I and my son are a product of and I quote:

Really?  This is okay?

Steven Greer's position on 'evil invading and hostile ETs' is clear; as is his persistence of stating that most ufo phenomena are manmade, as are mutilations and abductions. So a position of endorsing Greer, yet continuing to also support the contrary agenda seems to be a form of mental confusion or hypocrisy.
    As you know, the time of the fence-sitting has passed since 2011 and the being 'off topic' and the being 'on topic' has become rather more inclusive of a general expose of what is true, might be true and what is obviously false.

Shalom, not yet, but which must be fought for to come!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:45 pm

I enjoyed reading your posts Shiloh. Mahalo for that info.

In addition, one can choose to "feed" the enemy with anger and fear - or not. The enemy are those negative entities who feed off humanities spiritual energy via instigating, inciting and/or manipulating humanity to create rage, anger and fear. I choose not to go there. Toxic energy isn't healthy at any level.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:40 am

Okay Brook , I think we get that your defending the indefensible by quoting out of context , twisting and mixing metaphors to make an argument and generally smearing ,slurring and defaming to make a lame point .

BUT the point being made is simply this. The bible is barbaric and if your foolish enough to identify with it to justify your existence you are going to play and get played .

You label Pris and I 'Odinist's' to try and get traction enough to win an argument ! Already off topic and heading nowhere fast. Religious fervor in a nutshell .

All you have demonstrated so far is exactly what that video proves. Fall for the cover and you fall for the lie .

Religion steal's individual identity and replaces it with blind conformity so you and everyone else who insists on a race/religious label can be played by the 'gods' for profit .

Its like those 'Brave' American revolutionaries who threw the Tea over the side in Boston dressed as Native Americans so that if their Plan went tit's up they could blame the natives and justify yet another land grab like the Israeli's do all the time.

Dont paint me 'anti Semitic' to make an argument . I love the soul of the person because THAT is what is real. The bible does not give you Carte Blanche to justify Evil. But it worked for Jehovah and his many aliases. Loki is the name some of my people give him but ***hole is the most popular.

Show me one other creature on this planet that lives by the Bible .Just one. You cant .Because unlike brain washed humanity ,they are not that stupid. They try to live in Harmony with life not make it their footstool as Jehovah tells his chosen people to do.

Jehovah despises Life and nature .

People are SICK of fanatics . They want peace and harmony again . Not spiritual snake oil.

Jehovah may be your god but he sure is not mine or my People's. We kicked his ass and locked him up down here for a good reason. He is a Murderer.
    Pure and simple. But you probably already know that don't you.

Goes something Like 'There was war in Heaven (space) and the Devil and his angels were cast down upon the Earth.................'

My people are used to being framed for your 'God's' Crimes but you go on ranting if you must . Pris Has met my people now and she know's what we are really like .

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:45 am

Regardless of whether there is a TICKELY TICKLE IN THIS OP's thread Pris your truth disguised as a jocolor comes through loud and clear aka religion bashing. As Carol says this is a public forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion on any thread in this forum as long as the fecal matter is not being flung about. Pay attention to the word "Zionist". The Palestinians and the Jews have lived in harmony in many countries long before Israel became a state that is.... before the fecal matter moved in.

Post  blue roller Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:53 am

Brook wrote:Carol I'm not walking away from the racial slurs that are now allowed at that Mists?

Nobody said anything about banning....but curtailing the slurs would be the right thing to do.

Really?  This is okay?

Legally a Jew ? What does that mean ? No really, what do you mean by that ?

You want to have your say then demand that your 'Race' be immune to any criticism whatsoever ?

Im British . That does not mean I cant and don't criticize the British Govt for murder,lies , tyranny and betrayal .

I am a Blue Blood. But that sure as hell does not stop me criticizing those idiots most of all for their shameless betrayal of their code of Honor.

I was Born Church of England and thus 'Legally Christian' but I could not give a flying **** about that ! You can call me Christian scum till the cows come home and I will just Laugh my Ass off.

blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:05 am

Jenetta wrote:Regardless of whether there is a TICKELY TICKLE IN THIS OP's thread Pris your truth disguised as a jocolor comes through loud and clear aka religion bashing.  As Carol says this is a public forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion on any thread in this forum as long as the fecal matter is not being flung about.  Pay attention to the word "Zionist".  The Palestinians and the Jews have lived in harmony in many countries long before Israel became a state that is.... before the fecal matter moved in.

So Religion can bash , kill , enslave and steal with impunity because its 'bad form' to bash Religion ? Why does religion have diplomatic immunity ?

Because it does doesn't it ? No good reason for it but people always hide behind their faith when they need an excuse to justify Evil.

Religion is offensive. Its not spiritual . Its Political.

Pris is making a powerful point exactly because its power lies in its self evident simplicity . So in order to try and hide it , her adversaries resort to every kind of Projection and scapegoating they can muster, Jenetta .

People live in Harmony with people. Its nothing to do with religion until the churches and politicians make it so.

I have friends of every conceivable denomination but I dont care about that crap. But if they do it gets them hurt , it blinds them and confuses them .

The video proves it . End of story really . But nobody wants to admit that !
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:07 am

Loreena McKennitt Greensleeves

Post  shiloh Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:15 am

Question
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:13 am

And what, Please enlighten us, has this latest dump got to do with a simple video pointing out how cruel and nasty the Bible is ?

You know ,its considered smart in genuinely civilized societies to lock up murderous psychopaths .Here on planet earth ,they end up Pope , President , Prime minister and reserve bank Chairman.

The reason this planet is so Brutal and uncivilized is because it has the perfect blue print , THE BIBLE.

If you cant or refuse to dialogue on this premise on the thread and insist on seeing smurfs under the bed instead of communists then do it somewhere relevant .

Brook wants me banned for criticizing the Bible ! The Bible is a Jewish Document . You identify with it, you claim all that goes with it. Why punish yourself ?

I refute it absolutely as the scandalous fear mongering pile of crap that it is. End of story .Video Proves it . History backs it up . Or do you all want another millennium of apocalypse to fear monger everyone in to submission to you and your silly prophecies ?

shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:21 am

blue roller wrote:
    The Holy Quran Experiment - Page 2 Unknow10

And what, Please enlighten us, has this latest dump got to do with a simple video pointing out how cruel and nasty the Bible is ?

You know ,its considered smart in genuinely civilized societies to lock up murderous psychopaths .Here on planet earth ,they end up Pope , President , Prime minister and reserve bank Chairman.

The reason this planet is so Brutal and uncivilized is because it has the perfect blue print , THE BIBLE.

If you cant or refuse to dialogue on this premise on the thread and insist on seeing smurfs under the bed instead of communists then do it somewhere relevant .

Brook wants me banned for criticizing the Bible ! The Bible is a Jewish Document . You identify with it, you claim all that goes with it. Why punish yourself ?

I refute it absolutely as the scandalous fear mongering pile of crap that it is. End of story .Video Proves it . History backs it up . Or do you all want another millennium of apocalypse to fear monger everyone in to submission to you and your silly prophecies ?

Pris wrote:
    The Holy Quran Experiment - Page 2 1255-75-jpg
    Brook wrote:
    The Holy Quran Experiment - Page 2 211-2-jpg
    Bump from the third post of this thread which is Jew (religion) Bashing.  And NOT OFF TOPIC

STAY ON TOPIC.

The Topic of this thread , written by an author of an atheistic forum, describes how the so called 'Holy Books' of three religions apparently portray and propagate a self-similar agenda of (in the view of the atheistic worldview) of irrational beliefs and customs.
    This video then portrays that the often quoted 'violent' passages in the Qur'an are rather like the ones in the 'holy book' of Judaism, called the Torah/Tanakh/Old Testament of the Bible (and excluding the New Testament).
    A factual analysis and research of this proposition will then lead to a rational explanation and conclusion by especially discernative researchers.
    This conclusion will show a number of parallels between the Qur'an and the Old Testament (OT).

1. 'Moses' of the OT seems to have become the 'Prophet of Israel' as a invading and conquering warrior, just as 'Muhammad' became the 'Prophet of Islam' about the time of the conquest of Arabia (not called muslim at that time) of the old Byzantine Christian political territory now centered on Turkey from say 550-750 AD.

2. The conquered territory by the 'New Arabia' contained previous remnant of both a heretic and orthodox Christianity, however following a common 'Prophet of Christianity' symbolised by the cross and the name Jesus/Yeshuah/Kristos.

3. The 'Prophet of Christianity' and its symbol of the cross formed a unifying principle in the conquered territories, which the Arabs could use to establish an order of political jurisdiction in affiliation with clerical authority and laws.

4. The Caliph Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan (646-685-705) with his administrator (of today's Iraq) Hajjaj ibn Yusuf 'collected' parts of the earlier religious texts and including parts of the Torah, the New Testament (NT) from the byzantine Christians and parts of the earlier Moon God (Il, Ilah, al-ilah ) from the Arabian history and created the Qur'an with a composite honorific or title called 'Muhammad' (the 'praiseworthy' one) amalgamating Moses, the prophet of Israel with Jesus, the prophet of Christianity. To eliminate the earlier prophets of the OT and the NT, the symbol of Christianity in the cross had to become disassociated from the final and last prophet of Islam in Muhammad.  But to keep the conquered Byzantine Christian remnant at bay, their prophet Jesus became a 'slave and forerunner' of Muhammad, but also remained a valid prophet but not now for Christianity but for Islam.

The topic and basis of this thread so represents an attempt by the atheistic and anti-religious worldview in somehow portraying the Judaic religion as being just as violent and destructive as that of Islam.
    The violence in the Qur'an represents an accentuation of the violence in the Torah and the Pentateuch (the 5 books of Moses), because they are one and the same thing or they are derived from the same literary basis.
    So 'dressing' the Qur'an as a bible serves no purpose, than to indicate and to 'prove' (from scriptural sources) to some, that  the Qur'an represents the most thorough deception and agenda of its political-clerical purpose.

Now further analysis can show to the historically- and scientifically aware research base, that the Judahic prophet 'Moses' is also an honorific from the Hyksos rule of Egypt in the 15th century BC and being indicated in such pharaonic and not Jewish names such as Ahmose, Thutmosis and Rameses.
    If so, then the Arabic prophet Muhammad, itself an invention, has used another invention to justify its own existence, with only the Christian prophet Jesus being a 'real noninvented' prophet in the actual historical libraries and lexicons.

The superpositioning of the Qur'an with the Bible so disallows any comparison of the Qur'an with the Old Testament, as both are constructed on false unhistorical premises.
    The only validity of juxtaposition would be the blending of the Prophet of Islam with the Prophet of Christianity, the former using the latter to establish a form of religious continuity paralleled by the secular history of the timeframes of global evolvements. Nevertheless 'Muhammad' is a phantom prophet and in the original fundamental and nonecclesiastical form of Christianity the prophet of Islam, called Muhammed has been used by the creators of Islam and the Qur'an by the aforementioned Caliph and its clerical hierarchy to preempt a fundamental premise of true Christianity, namely the 'Coming of the Holy Ghost'!
    Unbeknown to the islamists and the muslim apologizers, embedded within a worldwide deception, which can be said to encompass a spacetime 'bubble' of 4 million kilometers across and centered on the center of the Earth; the 'true Holy Ghost' and 'Divine Promise' and hence the truth of Muhammed is also present in this timespace.

And so it is a war of the minds and ideologies, surpassing the physical manifestations of global politics and the military-social-economic complexes!

The attached pdf further details the core nexus points addressed in the above.
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:23 am

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:33 am

IF Brook, as a Jew you believe life is a one shot deal then death is not going to be an issue for you is it ?

IF on the other hand you have experienced leaving your body you reach the inevitable conclusion that when the body dies ,you will still be conscious and have to make conscious decisions .

If you want to serve your Jewish God Jehovah you will go dutifully to the light , get stripped of all your memories and recycled dumb as a post and ready to have your empty cup filled with his Lies . Again .

So take your pick Honey . Your choice .

For those who have made the effort to break free and think and feel for themselves , religion no longer serves them . They see that it has oppressed and enslaved them . When they summon the courage to break free , the keys to freedom are already inside them. Vouchsafed by mother nature , not your 'god'.

YOU identify your self as a Jew . I identify myself as part of a much larger family of many colors,cultures, races and species . A family free of labels like 'chosen' ,Pure , Christian and whatever other limiting definitions Earth humans choose to enslave themselves with.

Your ancestors 'God' was a tyrant. An evil psychopath . End of story . Let the bastard go and set yourself free if you dare.

I don't backpedal . I tell it as I see it . Simple, straightforward. You can try all those tiresome Human tricks to label , smear and dismiss but your god will still strip you naked when you die and leave you with nothing . If that's love you can keep it to yourself. I aint buying it .
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:51 am

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : one person fighting his own 'inner demons' -- added: because of a laboratory experiment gone horribly wrong.)
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:52 am

Pris wrote:.

This thread is ONLY for those who LIKE the video/OP (which includes Mr. Tickle) and have something POSITIVE to say about it.

Pris wrote:

The Holy Quran Experiment - Page 2 ProofOfExistence

The Holy Quran Experiment - Page 2 Arrow-DOWN-animated1

NOTE:
    This thread is ONLY for those who like the video/OP
    and have something positive to say about it.

Thank you!

Yes, it's now been made clear that this thread is specifically about the nasties in the Old Testament and the Koran and just because it's been put in print and shoved down our throats for centuries doesn't make it truth. I agree and came to my own conclusions about that same thing long before you came on this forum to shove your 'beliefs' about it all down our throats. Long term members have been over these issues in many different forms over the years and I daresay most would agree with you and thus don't feel a need to respond now so you can celebrate your newfound 'cleverness'.

I'm responding here again as I still don't like the authoritarian and provocative attitude that prohibits anyone who wishes to being able to post on this, or any other, thread in this a public .... and every members' .... forum. And, on this one, being attacked if you don't fully explain your posts (eg making it clear a post is meant to be ironic) or if they have a different perspective on what's been posted here, especially when said posts haven't been made clear from the outset. How dare you dictate what any one of us can and can't say here. That's just not cool, not friendly and, as I said, provocative. As such, if someone responds in an equally provocative way, you asked for it IMO.

As was once said about me when I first joined this forum and put my foot in my mouth ........... newbies Rolling Eyes
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:58 am

Jenetta wrote:  Pay attention to the word "Zionist".  The Palestinians and the Jews have lived in harmony in many countries long before Israel became a state that is.... before the fecal matter moved in.

Thank you Jenetta. And strange you should mention that. Braydon (my son) just got off a year long tour with a band. This band is a Perfect example of what you just said.

Cromeo is the bands name. They started out as children in the neighborhood of New York I think it was. Then Dave went to Columbia University and got his PHD in French literature. But his friendship and love for music took over and he and his friend took off.

The two childhood friends jokingly describe themselves as "the only successful Arab/Jewish partnership since the dawn of human culture"

But of course as you stated there are MANY Jewish and Arab friendships around the world that are quite at odds with what is happening in this world right now and it is the epitome of self righteous political endeavor to destroy such relationships. The interweb warrior here has just given a great example of such thought.

Thank you for pointing that out. Now I'll leave you with a couple of songs from the duo.

Now to the lowdown...be back in a few.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:16 am

First lets talk about stereotyping.

In social psychology, a stereotype is a thought that can be adopted about specific types of individuals or certain ways of doing things. These thoughts or beliefs may or may not accurately reflect reality. However, this is only a fundamental psychological definition of a stereotype. Within psychology and spanning across other disciplines, there are different conceptualizations and theories of stereotyping that provide their own expanded definition.

The Holy Quran Experiment - Page 2 600px-18th_century_ethnography

An 18th-century Dutch engraving of the peoples of the world, depicting the inhabitants of Asia, the Americas and Africa as savages. Shown below are an Englishman, a Dutchman, a German and a Frenchman.

~

Give a person enough rope the old saying goes and they hang themselves.  What you have just witnessed in this thread is stereotyping.

I will proceed to answer the Blue Roller's inquiries to distinguish a little fantasy from reality

Here is what that inbred Jew Dave from Cromeo wrote about after the affair in France

Most of us are going to go back to work tomorrow, shaken up by an unfathomable weekend. Paris still on our minds. But a quote in the NYTimes this morning made me think: "A global outpouring of grief followed the Paris assaults, but no such solidarity was expressed a day earlier when 43 civilians were killed in Lebanon." It hits close to home: my best friend Pee was born in Beirut and still has lots of family there. Of course Paris is more relatable to us North Americans. But doesn't the digital age shorten distances and flatten territorial limits? The same way information spreads across borders, so can our grief. The Russian plane, the Beirut suicide stacks, the Paris atrocities -- all of them are linked by a sordid narrative. As we wallow in our Sunday blues, our heart goes out to the victims of senseless violence everywhere.

Last edited by Brook on Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:47 am

blue roller wrote:
    Brook wrote:Carol I'm not walking away from the racial slurs that are now allowed at that Mists?

Really?  This is okay?

Legally a Jew ? What does that mean ? No really, what do you mean by that ?

You want to have your say then demand that your 'Race' be immune to any criticism whatsoever ?

Im British . That does not mean I cant and don't criticize the British Govt for murder,lies , tyranny and betrayal .

I am a Blue Blood. But that sure as hell does not stop me criticizing those idiots most of all for their shameless betrayal of their code of Honor.

I was Born Church of England and thus 'Legally Christian' but I could not give a flying **** about that ! You can call me Christian scum till the cows come home and I will just Laugh my Ass off.

Let's start with this.

You seriously don't know what legally being a Jew means?  

Allow me to enlighten you dear boy.

Back in the day when Britain set up the state of Israel if  you were a Jew...you legally became a citizen of Israel.  It still remains that way today.

That is what that means.

Now because I married a Jew, and have a child of Jewish decent I can legally become a citizen of Israel.  Even though I have since divorced that man because I still carry his very German Jewish name I'm in like flint so to speak.

But that will never happen because I'm not jiggy with it.  I was never raised in ANY religion.  I don't thump a Bible or Torah...never have.  But I don't judge people by their faith.  I judge them by their ACTIONS.  I certainly don't paint with a broad brushstroke an entire group based on stereotyping.

My biological "race" as you called it is actually Finish and English.  My grandmother was and immigrant from Finland and my grandfather was English. and related to this guy...remember I have nothing to hide:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Bassett_%28d._1667%29

I'm certain you will have something dicey to say about that given your leanings.

No "blue blood" here that I'm aware of just history. That is unless you consider the fact that I'm the reincarnated version of Isis...the flippin queen of Egypt!  geek

That was a joke btw.

Now on to the next inquiry by the blue roller...

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:42 am

You being a blue blood denotes heritage no?

The biological inheritance of physical characteristics?

A relationship between entities that share a genealogical origin?

Well when you sir paint me as "race" and a Jew loving Bible thumper of a god I know absolutely nothing about you have skipped the fact that I have no biological inherited blood of the sort you see?

But you have taken great effort to paint that picture of me because I adamantly oppose such notions as you have painted the Jewish population.  Or the Christian population for that matter.  Mind you I'm not speaking of the political Zionist movement...I'm speaking of hard working every day folks that strive to get by and live their lives as they see fit.

Now my father and his father were hard working men.  My grandfather moved to Nome Alaska to raise his sons and daughter to give them a better life.

My father went to college and panned gold to pay his way through medical school.  He became a double board certified Doctor.  He also gave lectures on the college circuit which is how he met my mother who was quite taken with him and they married.  She worked hard too.  Raised on a dirt poor farm she worked VERY hard to go to college to get an education and achieved not one but two masters degrees.  They both make me very proud because not coming from blue blood they achieved success.

Now I am absolutely certain you won't read this but my father wrote this for a publication in Fairbanks back in the day.  But this is the saga of people living in Nome back in the day.  I'm pretty sure you will site Ego as well eh?

Sorry about the last page it got damaged in the move somehow.

https://paradiseandroses.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/romance-and-realism-of-nome.pdf

Next...

Last edited by Brook on Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:46 pm