tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Jade Child

Eartheart
    Eartheart

Jade Child Empty Jade Child

Post  Eartheart Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:57 am

This is an abnormal hot day here, the abalonian elisian sourcefields threw
    cherries, strawberries, spelltdumplings with avocado and an avalange of
    vanilla/Cardamoon/Cream MoccaRaw onto me to calm my senses,
    but now and then your little open Hearts are coming through to involve me in some nutcase knotty wavetourmoils... Like little nasty pixel gnome packets from Linux...

I repack, make and install to the organic kernel of GAYA5 - your free will respected if its your gods will  Rolling Eyes

But then suddenly this portal opened, and that red horse with a drapped sceleton jumps through, seeming really freaked and a bit shaky... Me takes the reigns and calms those hardworking fellows, also a bit of damagecontrol
    around here - well. This is what i got out of him:
    On their way to reap some grim the 4 riders where ambushed by electric blue birds coming out of big blue Orbs, one of those even radiated a beam on him, making his scythe grow and twist around itself, frigtening the bony old one to death. His horse evenly unsettled jumped, making him drop the tool before they crashed into one of those Orbs, getting frizzeled on molecular level and falling into our dimension, having lost his 3 companions and a grip on reality...   So than i had to read him his rights in the mists, tell him about the path of the immigrants between the moors and the abbyth and send him to look for the grail. study (dont laugh) So do not shoot if you see this guy around here, make him usefool!

A by the way, here is the total recall - if you got 23min and are under 30.    jocolor  

Check This Out                               ATTENTION AI , we can reach you too! And we got you by the Pixels - you are surrounded from all sides, past and future and we will not tolerate any of your electric shortcuts masking as intel or order of the day...
    You will be contained in your wavelength and reduced in your own zeropoint field EMP... Know that any quantumlogic on your part will fade out and be
    transformed in our Overunity Events. Be adviced to depart this quadrant of our galaxy without further notice!      

Earthearts divine children H20

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Jade Child Empty Re: Jade Child

Post  Carol Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:39 pm

I really do enjoy how you word things Eartheart. What an amazing pictorial emotional gift for us. Often times I feel as if I'm sitting right there next to you.. Thubs Up

Last edited by Carol on Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Jade Child Empty twinkle twinkle little star

Post  Eartheart Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:08 am

abalonian nearness or cosmixsameness - Hugs

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:11 pm