tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Kerry Cassidy Interview: "RYAN VELI: JADE C2 = SKYNET HAS TAKEN OVER"

Seashore
    Seashore

Kerry Cassidy Interview:  "RYAN VELI: JADE C2 = SKYNET HAS TAKEN OVER"  Empty Kerry Cassidy Interview: "RYAN VELI: JADE C2 = SKYNET HAS TAKEN OVER"

Post  Seashore Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:09 am

Seashore
    Seashore

Kerry Cassidy Interview:  "RYAN VELI: JADE C2 = SKYNET HAS TAKEN OVER"  Empty Re: Kerry Cassidy Interview: "RYAN VELI: JADE C2 = SKYNET HAS TAKEN OVER"

Post  Seashore Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:57 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Kerry Cassidy Interview:  "RYAN VELI: JADE C2 = SKYNET HAS TAKEN OVER"  Empty Re: Kerry Cassidy Interview: "RYAN VELI: JADE C2 = SKYNET HAS TAKEN OVER"

Post  Carol Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:27 am

Thanks Seashore. The first interview was quite good yet he got quite emotional (upset) over everything that is going on and also being targeted. He doesn't even have a phone. Wonder about that as a burner phone would be good to have just in case.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:22 am

Carol wrote:The first interview was quite good yet he got quite emotional (upset) over everything that is going on and also being targeted.
    It does my heart good to hear whistleblowers express outrage about humanity under attack, because so many of us don't have the courage to even admit scary stuff to ourselves—as in my own siblings—which makes me isolated.

I loved what he said, "The order followers are supposed to be on our side!"   I keep thinking about all the people who have jobs where they're doing the dirty work for the powers that be and need to stop, but they don't because they don't know and don't want to know the harm they're a part of.

I liked what Kerry said about humans being spiritual beings and the hope that fact offers us.  I'd like to find more discussion of that.  

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:37 am