tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Caravan To Midnight - Episode 309 Jade Helm Decoded

burgundia
    burgundia

Caravan To Midnight - Episode 309 Jade Helm Decoded  Empty Caravan To Midnight - Episode 309 Jade Helm Decoded

Post  burgundia Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:10 pm

mudra
    mudra

Caravan To Midnight - Episode 309 Jade Helm Decoded  Empty Re: Caravan To Midnight - Episode 309 Jade Helm Decoded

Post  mudra Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:52 pm

Max Igan & Jim Fetzer speak out about JADE HELM DEEPER and DARKER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhdo3ZTJbAc

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Caravan To Midnight - Episode 309 Jade Helm Decoded  Empty Re: Caravan To Midnight - Episode 309 Jade Helm Decoded

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:15 am

I keep getting the feeling that the Real PTB can cause just about anything to happen (or not happen). If they wish to save someone -- they can do it -- no matter how bad that person is. If they wish to crucify someone -- they can do it -- regardless of how innocent that person is. If they're out to get you -- anything you say and/or do can (and will) be used against you. Things can be slanted in any direction if one has the money, power, and personnel to manipulate and maneuver things. I've tried to be a "Possibility-Thinker" -- but I think some have misrepresented this approach as being "Indecisive". I also get the feeling that I have been misrepresented as being some sort of an "Evil-Being". I have no idea if the shoe fits in previous-lives -- but I am simply a crazy, mixed-up, completely-ignorant fool in this incarnation. I have suggested some revolting possibilities -- but I have no idea what the ultimate truth is concerning life, the universe, and everything. I'm not a "True-Believer". I'm not an "Atheist or Agnostic". I'm a "Possibility-Thinker" (which involves considering some of the most upsetting and ridiculous possibilities). This is simply "Intellectual-Honesty". But this approach leaves one wide-open to all sorts of nasty and nefarious attacks and harangues. I would be an absolute and complete disaster in a debate or press-conference. I still think I could attend the most upsetting meetings without going nuts or causing a scene. I really just want to disappear (without being harmed). Please remember that most of my internet-posting was a speculative-fantasy -- and that none of it should be taken too seriously -- regardless of whether the speculations and suggestions approximated reality or not. Just treat all of it as Pseudo-Intellectual Religious and Political Science-Fiction.

I wish for society to be reformed -- but I do NOT wish for bad-things to happen to people and/or property. But once again -- I get the sinking-feeling that everything I say and do (good or bad) can (and will) be used against me. I keep getting the horrible-feeling that governance and salvation are at stake -- but I certainly don't know the details. I simply suspect that there is no "right-answer". I do NOT wish to be a pawn in some sick Armageddon-Scenario. I desire some sort of a "Solar-System Trial" -- but I do NOT desire a "Final Holy-War". Once again -- I am NOT a "Fire and Brimstone Kind of Guy". I am a "Law and Order Kind of Guy". A "One-Thousand Law Solar-System Law-Book" might be an excellent place to begin -- but I certainly wouldn't know how to go about formulating such a monumental-document. I'm NOT a fan of current Cannon-Law -- but I think that the basic-idea has merit. Such a law-book might ultimately be called "The Perfect Laws of the Lord". Wouldn't THAT just chap everyone's @$$??!! Too Bad. How many laws presently exist within this solar-system?? Is the Torah temporary and local -- or everlasting and universal?? If one carefully reads Job through Malachi -- how much of Genesis through Esther -- and Matthew through Revelation -- are legitimized, substantiated, prophesied, or otherwise required?? Do we really need to seek a Clean-Sheet of Stone Solar-System Standard?? I tend to think so. However -- I think that Sacred-Scripture should be carefully and prayerfully studied by all-concerned -- but I question applying Ancient-Scripture directly to Modernity. I think Dr. A. Graham Maxwell was correct in suggesting that the Holy-Bible be read from Genesis through Revelation -- straight-through -- over and over -- to be properly understood -- rather than relying upon the "Proof-Text" Method of "Here a Little -- There a Little -- to Make It Say Whatever We Want". Anyway -- Jade Helm could be made to be just about anything the Real PTB want it to be. These Guys and Gals leave very little to chance -- and they play for keeps. Don't underestimate them -- especially if they are "cornered" as the world gets smaller and smaller -- faster and faster. I continue to think that EVERYONE might get left in the dust by the changes taking place in this solar-system at this time. I mostly just wish to listen, watch, and attempt to keep-up. Hope Springs Eternal. Namaste and Godspeed.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:39 pm