tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+29
Linda
Suriel
giovonni
Micjer
enemyofNWO
devakas
solent
mudra
Carol
Mercuriel
MargueriteBee
starninja
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
Vidya Moksha
Beren
Oliver
SiriArc
Jonah
Instigator
Zedd
Lionhawk
TRANCOSO
tacodog
CetaceousOne
burgundia
lindabaker
Anchor
Brook
33 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Brook
    Brook

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Brook Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Jonah wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote: What's wrong with this picture? Is this world really worth saving? Perhaps the Georgia Guidestones have a point. How many people will read this? Ten maybe? How many demonic entities have been assigned the task of spying on me and reigning me in? Ten maybe? I just swore at them, and flipped them off!

im sure those demons are laughing with you as we all are ortho.... our magic will be greater than ever... and those who's lives we touch are best honored with peaceful allowance...

Jonah...are you representing yourself as a demon by claiming your magic will be greater than ever? I have recently noticed you have quoted the book of the law by Crowley....a big Thoth follower.....Are you dabbling in the dark arts now? My advise..be careful you don't get burned. Your soul is worth more then they offer you.
    Brook
    Brook

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Brook Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:45 pm

Lets speak of the magic of Thoth and see the association of Aleister Crowley...and of course this includes Jack Parsons.

The practice of magic goes back to antiquity. Thoth being one of the first among the very famous to be adorned as a magician...a "practitioner" of the art of magic.
    Also a "scribe" of written "words"....like the words used it "spells"...for "chanting" to increase the energy..somewhat like "OM"...in a meditation chant.

Lately I've been seeing many people referring to the 'wisdom" of Thoth.....and in the beginning...wondered how such "wise" words could be in alignment with the likes of Aleister Crowley. Afterall...he fashioned his tarot cards with Thoth energy, and mysticism.

Now I know somethings about the practice of magic, because someone once told me I was a "natural witch"...meaning I carried the energy of the earth and had the natural ability to utilize that energy...which to a point is true...I do work well with energy...and have a great passion for sacred geometry, as they both go hand in hand. And I am grounded to mother earth. These things are quite useful in the practice of magic.

So I researched the subject....and have a pretty extensive knowledge of the practice of such magic...however I personally do not practice the craft of magic. It's not my cup of tea, and quite frankly I'd be the last person anyone would want to see practicing such magic, as I have an Achilles heal.....My emotional body. As I am still working on my emotional body due to some great pains I've suffered, I have no business in the field of such a craft. There are covens of Wicca, that are very powerful and work strictly with mother earth, and God bless them. They have strong High priestess, and crones who have great wisdom to do great works. I personally have no problem with this kind of practice, and commend the work they do. Many covens are based on shamanistic rituals, and have the highest good for Mother Earth.

Then you have the STS covens of dark energy. Such at the OTO....here is where I draw the line. I usually have no problem recognizing the energy of such "spells", and the "words" used to lure and lull. Used to manipulate energy to do dark deeds. Even to the point that the carrier of such words, have no idea they are being used to do this work. They many time feel they are simply using the wisdom that had been shown to them...as in the case of Thoth......his words are VERY powerful.....and full of dark energy at the same time. Used to open the darkest of energy if you allow it. So Again I stress..if you read the words of Thoth...first "shield"...then listen with your heart chakra. If you are unable to do these things..I recommend not to read them at all. And you will recall in an earlier post I mentioned Jack Parsons....referring again to his association to Aleister Crowley....and of course don't discount his association with the Freemasons.....it all plays out.

So what exactly is Magic? It's simply the use of energy, intention, grounding, and chanting. Now gather a coven, do a ritual of sacrifice and this will increase the energy of intention tenfold. If you do a meditation and do "astral travel"..you are using energy to get there...if you use manifestation energy of thought and intention, in conjunction....you are doing what is the basis of magic.

Now add this "magic" with alien technology...and WOW...you might be considered a GOD Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_wink

For your viewing pleasure....and sorry burgundia about the mention of cat's blood...it made me squirm too Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 216239

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:45 pm

One more thought on the subject of practicing of "magic"...if in fact you are partaking in such...I strongly recommend to stay away from groups that subscribe to the "three fold" law....whatever you send out will magically come back to you threefold. It is based upon punishment and fear, and is not a true ethical precept. Stay away from magic used to manipulate others. Stick with a group that recognizes the divine in all and strives to act in accord with this philosophy by treating all with reverence, respect, compassion and gratitude.

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:50 pm

Brook, should I even look at those videos? I think I'm a baby soul here, and I want to hide my eyes. I agree with your assessment about a certain entity whose name starts with a T, ha ha. Met that energy. (It is not infallable, by the way. More's the pity on those folks. Did you know that energy is outa here, shortly? Transmuted by the force of a power way way higher?) I don't know where that just came from, but it feels correct. Anyway, keep the information coming as it connects so many points for us all. Linda
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:15 pm

lindabaker wrote:Brook, should I even look at those videos? I think I'm a baby soul here, and I want to hide my eyes. I agree with your assessment about a certain entity whose name starts with a T, ha ha. Met that energy. (It is not infallable, by the way. More's the pity on those folks. Did you know that energy is outa here, shortly? Transmuted by the force of a power way way higher?) I don't know where that just came from, but it feels correct. Anyway, keep the information coming as it connects so many points for us all. Linda

It's perfectly fine to watch the videos...however...the subject matter connects what I have written in regards to this character and all of his "wisdom". He at this time has many followers. And if you were to read the Emerald tablets..you'd be in awe of the content. Very "new age" and there is much truth in alignment with certain aspects of the information presented in them. But I'm here to tell you now...emphatically this Thoth was a full blooded reptelian.....and he looked like this

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 001-M

If you ask me how I know this....well I will have to plead the fifth.
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes
    All I can say is that is the closest picture to how he actually looks that I could find. Try to find a picture of him without his Ibis crown. a shapeshifter as well. And he is still out there working his magic.
    If you picked up on his energy...that is because he is out there working it, his energy signature is on so much out there it's insane....and that tells me you are not quite a 'baby" a this...just shield yourself
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_wink
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Brook wrote:
    lindabaker wrote:Brook, should I even look at those videos? I think I'm a baby soul here, and I want to hide my eyes. I agree with your assessment about a certain entity whose name starts with a T, ha ha. Met that energy. (It is not infallable, by the way. More's the pity on those folks. Did you know that energy is outa here, shortly? Transmuted by the force of a power way way higher?) I don't know where that just came from, but it feels correct. Anyway, keep the information coming as it connects so many points for us all. Linda

It's perfectly fine to watch the videos...however...the subject matter connects what I have written in regards to this character and all of his "wisdom". He at this time has many followers. And if you were to read the Emerald tablets..you'd be in awe of the content. Very "new age" and there is much truth in alignment with certain aspects of the information presented in them. But I'm here to tell you now...emphatically this Thoth was a full blooded reptelian.....and he looked like this

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 001-M

If you ask me how I know this....well I will have to plead the fifth.
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes
    All I can say is that is the closest picture to how he actually looks that I could find. Try to find a picture of him without his Ibis crown. a shapeshifter as well. And he is still out there working his magic.
    If you picked up on his energy...that is because he is out there working it, his energy signature is on so much out there it's insane....and that tells me you are not quite a 'baby" a this...just shield yourself

Shield already up before the meeting. There is a sound healer, female, who "channels" him in workshops. We should talk. There are so many unknowing facilitators who mean well, and in reality, who do harm. We must inform them.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:37 pm

There are so many unknowing facilitators who mean well, and in reality, who do harm. We must inform them.

That is why I started this thread Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_wink
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:48 pm

I did read the Emerald Tablets. While they contain a lot of very accurate information, historically, it does not mean that the Intent is what we require. The intent is everything. We can see the intent, clearly. That does not make it so.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:50 pm

Whew, baby we gettin' dowwwwwn! To use the Atlanta vernacular.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:26 am

Did you know that energy is outa here, shortly? Transmuted by the force
    of a power way way higher?) I don't know where that just came from, but
    it feels correct.

Yes....and is trying to get one last blow before it is finally retired....pity really. and that knowledge and power going to such a waste. This is where "love your enemy" is necessary. and Jesus said "Forgive them, they know not what they do".....it is so true. Obsession with no control. Hunger that cannot be satisfied. You can hate the evil things they do...but you must pity their retched souls.
    However, never let your guard down. They intend to take as many souls with them as possible before it's over.

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 GrowlingLionShield
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:12 am

Slightly off topic..but not really. Sacred Geometry. spoken of extensively in the Emerald Tablets. And found on the tomb of Osiris. The window into reality....

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 FOL-Abydos

And this is the ultimate goal ....the thing that we all seek. This is what REAL magic is about....it allows you to see things in a much greater perspective. I did a thread once at AV1 on the 19.47 vortex within the Merkaba.....and remember where that word came

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 Merkaba

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17724

This magic number of 19.47 is the key.....to journey into that reality. Not to use some magic spell of words...but to actually go where your vehicle that is in you brings you together as one will all.

To those who would set sites on learning the "methods" of gurus, and "authorities" in subjects that lead you on a journey of theirs.....think first that you have within you the very key..the 19.47 that is in every cell of your body.....to use that, and find out "firsthand" the things that all these others are trying to get you to follow. The PURE essence of yourself and all that surrounds you is what you truly seek. And it will ultimately be found through this sequence of sacred geometry. Use that and you will have no need to follow anyone but to travel where your matrix originated....your core center.

when you build that foundation I spoke of once before...you will see things that astound you! You will learn truths that no one else could imagine.....and you will most importantly be free! Once you have reached that core level....all fear will be gone. You will know your true power over any fears that reside in this dimension.

What is it about the Human soul that is so special? You carry this always. Even with the fragmenting of a disruption that happened thousands of years ago...you still carry that. They could not erase that program in your DNA...and make you the slave race they wanted. They also knew that it would be found by some....and discovered as the key. Don't take my word for it. As Lionhawk says...get up out of your chair and do the work. Discover exactly what it is I'm speaking of here if you want to find the real truth.

It opened me to so many abilities I was unaware I had. One of which is the ability to see things as they truly are. And at this very time I will state for the record...to the TWO who felt the calling to disrupt again...think again. Your silly useless antics to spread your unfounded, propaganda.....and project what you have claimed as your power...it is useless. You are now simply a flea on the back of humanity. And too many are aware of your presence....and reject your lies. Propagated by the likes of an energy that is now dying as well. I felt your presence as soon as you projected it, and came aboard......silly wabbit...trix are for kids
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 849210

To those who want the real truth...as someone I know has said before......get the information "firsthand"Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 849210 Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 83084
    The REAL MAGIC is in you. the key................. 19.47

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:45 am

Can you Brook explain how this number 19.47, our energy field/soul and the control mechanisms are all connected?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:33 am

burgundia wrote:Can you Brook explain how this number 19.47, our energy field/soul and the control mechanisms are all connected?

For me it's always been about "keep it simple"....so the easiest route to go where you want to go, for me anyway, to go the easiest way. If you think of your chakras...they are each a "vortex". and within your cells you have a mini vortex..19.47. Its a fact. So I can give you a simple example of what I mean when you use it.

Let's say I want to do a meditation, and as an example go to my own personal sacred place...the one I set up to seek myself and all that I am. You would want to ground first, then fill yourself with pure energy, etc......and I don't recommend not doing those things....very important to keep your frequency strong. However, if you focus on that point of the vortex, you will eventually be able to, on the fly, go there without the exercise of bringing in the energy. So, in that instance I would simply close my eyes and be there...in an instant...using that power point. Now here is something interesting. I just moved from one end of the USA to the other...and started finding that I was having trouble doing just that.....so I started working with some crystals, and found I had a "wobble" in my vortex.....so I repaired it, you see the frequency here is different in the country as what I was working with in the big city... I exercised it for a few days...and now the wobble is gone...and when it left boy did I have a major insight!! One that floored me. But that is another subject.

But this is simply an example of using the 19.47 vortex that exists inside everyone...here is a guy that if you pay close attention to will spell it out. He tells it much better then I can ......

And this one explains the tetrahedron and the merkaba very well, and very important to conceive of

And his view of Sacred Geometry and Ancient Egypt
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:06 am

And one more tid bit of information I've found useful......exercise your auric field. Pull it in and out, like you are flexing your muscles. This will strengthen it. Then shield...because if one of these entities gets in your auric field, it can attach, and create problems...from the smallest nuisance, to large drama.
    This also will strengthen your vortex.
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:38 am

Brook wrote:
    Jonah...are you representing yourself as a demon by claiming your magic will be greater than ever? I have recently noticed you have quoted the book of the law by Crowley....a big Thoth follower.....Are you dabbling in the dark arts now? My advise..be careful you don't get burned. Your soul is worth more then they offer you.

Goodness Brook... I did not realize that it could have been interpreted that way...

What i meant by that comment... was once we can understand our own merkaba fields.. when the time is right... our abilities would surpass such magic....

But now that you mention it... I have passed through the fire.... and it is definitely hot.... so to speak... undeniable is the current steward of this planet... one would do well to understand its power/domain... etc....

a balance must be understood within thyself... a balance that is more than just light...until the current controls release there domain over the "other side"...it is a factor that comes into play when attempting to manifest in this "reality"

Cheers Brook... thankyou for allowing me to clarify... I often forget how sometimes my posts arent as fluffy as they used to be... Drink Wine Flowers
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 Empty 7 > 3 > 1

Post  SiriArc Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:33 am

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 Iwsxnp

MergeFuseSynergize

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 Xapes6
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:45 am

Brook wrote:And one more tid bit of information I've found useful......exercise your auric field. Pull it in and out, like you are flexing your muscles. This will strengthen it. Then shield...because if one of these entities gets in your auric field, it can attach, and create problems...from the smallest nuisance, to large drama.

Thanks Brook, i resonate with this 100%

Namaste
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:06 am

[quote]
    Jonah wrote:
    Brook wrote:

Goodness Brook... I did not realize that it could have been interpreted that way...

What i meant by that comment... was once we can understand our own merkaba fields.. when the time is right... our abilities would surpass such magic....

But now that you mention it... I have passed through the fire.... and it is definitely hot.... so to speak... undeniable is the current steward of this planet... one would do well to understand its power/domain... etc....

a balance must be understood within thyself... a balance that is more than just light...until the current controls release there domain over the "other side"...it is a factor that comes into play when attempting to manifest in this "reality"

Thank you Jonah for clearing that up. I was concerned for you. I was very serious about this Thoth energy and his minions ...such as Crowley. They can wreak havoc in one's life, and have used this energy to control for a VERY LONG TIME.

When you speak of a balance you must reach within yourself that is more then just light...you are spot on. And one of the major balance points is our emotional body. They play havoc on it, and use it to control us. If you cannot balance your emotion, which does radiate from the heart chakra.....you cannot build a good "foundation" to ground your frequency to...and you end up all over the place....and that is when that Thoth energy..or any other dark energy can latch on and wreak havoc in a persons life. It also is used to influence and control, once it gets hold.

I was a victim of the Thoth energy for a very long time. So much so that I was stuck in a "room"....and could not get out. There was a staircase, but I could not bring myself to walk up the stairs....it was terrifying. I could not see beyond it. And I had to suffer great pain to get passed it. I had to work out the emotional stranglehold it had on me. But when I finally cut it loose...I saw things even worse. I saw the full potential of this energy of his. And worse then him was Ptah! But we do not have to worry about him anymore. He has been taken care of.

I am not going to detail these things just yet as I may just write a book about it. But the truth is, once I got out of that room, I was free of the energy, and was able to experience myself, and finally join with the source energy that is in us all. I have learned what my personal matrix is capable of, and the skills I possess. I always knew they were there, but could not see them because I was stuck in a room created and used by these characters to hold me back. And this same energy that held me back is holding others back. It is keeping the truth of your true identity from you. This I have also seen. Keeping you from reaching your full potential. So when you speak of balance not being always from the light....you are speaking the truth....you have to experience some pain along the way perhaps if you have been held ba
    ck for the talents that you possess and claim your sovereignty.

Last edited by Brook on Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:04 am; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:23 am

SiriArc wrote:
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 Iwsxnp

MergeFuseSynergize

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 Xapes6

Nice Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 83084
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:28 am

Instigator wrote:
    Brook wrote:And one more tid bit of information I've found useful......exercise your auric field. Pull it in and out, like you are flexing your muscles. This will strengthen it. Then shield...because if one of these entities gets in your auric field, it can attach, and create problems...from the smallest nuisance, to large drama.

Thanks Brook, i resonate with this 100%

Namaste

You're quite welcome. When I added that, I realized I was preaching to the choir...and most everyone here is aware of these techniques....doh Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_geek
    Just felt I had to tie it to the "vortex"
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:30 pm

Brook, please do not assume you are preaching to the choir, or going over information that is probably already known by us. What I learned in professional dramaturgy is that you should always state the obvious. If there is any small point of discussion, go ahead and put it out there. I learned that it is amazing what people don't know.

Also, I learned a lot from what you wrote. We are all on different parts of the path. Thanks for your work. It's top notch.

Linda
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:56 pm

lindabaker wrote:Brook, please do not assume you are preaching to the choir, or going over information that is probably already known by us. What I learned in professional dramaturgy is that you should always state the obvious. If there is any small point of discussion, go ahead and put it out there. I learned that it is amazing what people don't know.

Also, I learned a lot from what you wrote. We are all on different parts of the path. Thanks for your work. It's top notch.

Linda

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 224230 Thank you Linda. And you are right, I should not assume that everyone know these things. And to that point...there is so much information out there, that one method more in the mix might be the added ingredient that kicks it into place for just that one person. I know that I do like to "keep it simple"...and to relate it in such a manner to someone else might be just what they need to hear. For example I was talking to someone today on skype about this very thing. And they have always used a method of bringing the energy from Earth to the crown chakra, and bringing it down around them, and back up through the feet. So I told him to try a vortex from the crown down around himself...the smallest point at the feet, and coming back in and around again....because for me it is quite effective. Then increase the flow of the vortex and of course look for a wobble...keep it strong, and when it feels good exercise it...then when you're ready.....picture the top of that vortex the widest part , and get it spinning as fast as you can...and when you are ready....jump in...and in that, you meet your guides half way....and this helps them as you are using that 19.47 energy of the merkaba, which is your vehicle...to go where they want to guide you.

This has been my formula, and works very well for me. if there is a wobble, use two crystals, one in each hand. Preferably quartz, to straighten that wobble...ask the crystals to help you repair any wobble....then take off after you feel you have a good strong vortex. Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 83084 Oh boy....the choir will be singing then...hahahah

BTW...when you come back...don't forget to ground....I have a tendency to forget that sometimes...It's always important to ground when you come back Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_wink
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 Empty DoubleSpin

Post  SiriArc Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:46 am

Brook

Your 97

Sparks This 98

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 2n0vqfl

This Picture And Meditation From:

The Sirius Connection:

You Walk The Path To A DoubleTetrahedron

You Get In, And Hang On

It Starts To Spin (Either Direction) On The Vertical Axis

Then, Simultaneously, It Starts To Spin (Either Direction) On The
    Horizontal Axis

Faster, Faster And Faster .......

Then, You Disintegrate And Enter NonLocality .......

After Awhile, You Reconstitute Yourself,

Collapse From The Nonlocal Wave Function

Back Into The Very Local Particle Function .......

Changed.
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:57 am

you might like this Brook, i found it very interesting Rolling Eyes

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:26 am

Hi Instigator!

While there are some things in this video that...I hate to use the word ...."resonate"...it's so "new age"......I will do so. I must take the first statement in it....."The feline race are a race of human beings from your future...." I flatly disagree with that statement. Although I'm sure that they have a genetic, and "now" spiritual bond.... I also believe they were here once to do genetic work on humans...I do not agree with that statement. We are human beings. Born of this world, and connected with the earth energy. While the feline race..the real ones, are of another dimension. And there is a genetic bond with some who have that genetic coding....it is a dimensional coding within our DNA.

There is some truth in this video about the felines however....and I thank you for presenting it. But the source of the "channeling" is also to be discerned. And the information, while it has a ring of truth in some areas....is of a manufactured new age movement.....which again leaves me suspect to it's source.

I do however want you to keep it coming here...and very much liked the video.....it triggered! And that is another story Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_wink This type of information and it's sources need to be listened to with the "heart chakra"....and you can truly filter what is real, and what is not. There are some very true things in that video..but it's not up to me to convince anyone...just go inside and remove the chaff from the wheat.

We human beings here on Mother Earth are as diverse as her terrain......we each have our own unique genetic coding..and not everyone human has a feline genetic coding.

Thanks Instigator! Again...keep em coming
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 4 83084

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:50 pm