tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+29
Linda
Suriel
giovonni
Micjer
enemyofNWO
devakas
solent
mudra
Carol
Mercuriel
MargueriteBee
starninja
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
Vidya Moksha
Beren
Oliver
SiriArc
Jonah
Instigator
Zedd
Lionhawk
TRANCOSO
tacodog
CetaceousOne
burgundia
lindabaker
Anchor
Brook
33 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  lindabaker Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:04 am

Busta:

LUIS (laughing until I spit)
    Brook
    Brook

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Brook Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:22 am

Well, it's lagging. We're going to try to re format it here today. The original version is the best without the lags. So when we get if fixed it'll look better.

And btw, he really does do that....for the most part not much editing was done in the video. Just used the "music video" portion to set it up.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:43 am

Brook wrote:Anti-gravity Weapons

In the summer of 2002 an unusual story by Nick Cook appeared in Jane'sDefence Weekly. Cook revealed that the American aerospace contractor Boeing was investigating anti gravity technology at their Phantom Works facility.

Now it can be proven that the American military was also investigating anti gravity technology for weapons research. Evidence that the US Military had an interest in developing so-called anti gravity technology for new super-weapons systems can be found in a 2001 Dept. of Defense budget document.

Buried in the obscure, "Annual Report on Cooperative Agreements and Other Transactions Entered into During FY2001," the US Army Aviation and Missile Command awarded funds to experimentally test superconductors for the manipulation of the gravitational field.

Heading this effort was Dr. Ning Li and her company AC Gravity Inc.

Ning Li predicted effects similar to the claims of Russian scientist Evgeny Podkletnov, which apparently had sparked Boeing's interest. Of primary concern for the military are the claims of coherent repulsive anti gravity beams, capable of disrupting physical materials. Recently Podkletnov has described new experiments demonstrating an "impulse gravity" effect. Cook and others have suggested that gravity beam weapons might be used in a "Star Wars" missile defense system.

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 22 1511

Brook wrote:According to the abstract for the Gravito-Electro Magnetic Superconductivity Experiment:

"The ability to generate gravitational forces artificially would allow for new forms of propulsion, new ways of controlling missiles and gun-launched munitions, the lowering of weight of heavy vehicles (i.e.,making a 70 ton tank appear to weight much less), and the potential of deflecting or countering the guidance systems of missiles which rely on inertial guidance

(like theater or intercontinental ballistic missiles)."

"The potential of the cutting edge technology that is hoped to result from the confirmation of the experiment being conducted under this effort is of primary interest to the Government...The success of this experiment would be of enormous value to DOD weapons and weapon systems."

^ Using Gravity B to push against Gravity A.

Brook wrote:I recently uncovered an even more bizarre item in the formerly top secret DIA STAR GATE psychic spy program files.

A spinning gravity device is described by DIA Source 011 in Project 8914-I from 1989.

"The second object/device is quite unusual, even a little bizarre...this object is very large and tall, it spins around a vertical axis, counter-clockwise, like a gigantic gyroscope.

This device can spin at incredible speeds... this effect is more of an illusion than a reality, which is caused by warping time and space...

Device: reaches maximum RPM, waves of energy are being drawn into the center/core ... this energy appears to be electromagnetic in nature ...drawn from the ultraviolet (purple) end of the spectrum ... concepts associated with object/device are; research, energy, space, time,warping of space and time, atomic, sub-atomic, and the idea of a breakthrough in physics.

This energy/force seems to be related to the force we call gravity, but not gravity as we currently describe and understand it at present..."

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 22 1003ne

Brook wrote:The Sub-quantum Bomb

While researching exotic propulsion technologies Cook had heard rumors of a new kind of weapon, a "sub-quantum atomic bomb," being whispered about in what he called the "dark halls" of defense research.

Sub-quantum physics is a controversial re-interpretation of quantum theory, based on so-called pilot wave theories, where an information field controls quantum particles.

The late Professor David Bohm showed that the predictions of ordinary quantum mechanics could be recast into a pilot wave information theory.Recently Anthony Valentini of the Perimeter Institute suggested that ordinary quantum theory may be a special case of a family of pilot wave theories, leaving open the possibility of new and exotic non-quantum technologies.
    [color=black]

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 22 1522

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:02 am

A picture says a thousand words not doesn't it? Shocked

That last one is quite amazing.....were is it from?
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:30 am

I'm told - Antartica...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:35 am

Mercuriel wrote:I'm told - Antartica...

Wink

Not surprising, that was my first guess. Suspect

Notice all the chem trails above it?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:50 am

Speaking of Antarctica........

5.8 2010/11/21 04:36:34 -54.914 -131.402 19.1 PACIFIC-ANTARCTIC RIDGE

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_big.php
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:23 pm

Okay then............new and improved lag free video...... Wink

tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 22 245713 Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 22 164548 Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 22 218871
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:34 pm

Any chance they tried their new gravity weapon on the WTC buildings? Timing is about right. And we all know they didn't come down the way they said.

Just putting it out there. confused

Ning Li predicted effects similar to the claims of Russian scientist Evgeny Podkletnov, which apparently had sparked Boeing's interest. Of primary concern for the military are the claims of coherent repulsive anti gravity beams, capable of disrupting physical materials. Recently Podkletnov has described new experiments demonstrating an "impulse gravity" effect. Cook and others have suggested that gravity beam weapons might be used in a "Star Wars" missile defense system.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:26 pm

Micjer, at this point I believe anything possible.....back to the subject matter here...I ran into more of this guys work and my jaw just drops at some of the things he works with. This guy "Jack" has his hands into everything...,..

here is another interesting correspondence of Jacks...and it regards his work with Dark energy, UFO propulsion, and of course his work with consciouness. It's eye popping stuff. And the names he drops here is also amazing.

Here are 13 pages, and I will give you the last one and a half.....

The simple observational fact is that saucers DO NOT NEED "a dynamic powerful source to gen the field" in the sense that Matt Visser, Eric Davis and Hal Puthoff have all calculated. Eric Davis's MUFON 2001 energy calculations are all the right answers to the wrong questions - barking up the wrong tree. Hal Puthoff's PV modeling is even wrong answers to wrong questions. Forget all that. Everything in Nick Cook's book "Hunt For The Zero Point" on UFO propulsion theory is worthless dis and mis information.

For the record. Everything we did at Joe Firmage's ISSO 1999-2000 was wrong and did not work. Everything done at CIPA, also funded by Joe, was wrong as well. Everything done by Puthoff at IAS in Austin in the UFO field is also wrong. No one had the right ideas back then! No one in alleged DOE UFO Black Ops had the right ideas either. Jim Corum at ISR in W. Va funded by Senator Robert Byrd also was off on the wrong track with "EM Stress Propulsion" started at SARA in Huntington Beach. ISSO blew more than a million dollars of Joe Firmage's money on that one at SARA. However, at the time it was a reasonable thing to try because ALL OF US, including me, were flying blind!

It was only when I went to Kip Fest June 2000 at Cal Tech and bought John Peacock's book "Cosmological Physics" that the tide changed. It was almost a year later that I opened the book in Spring 2001 and my eyes fell on pp 24 - 26 and I had the epiphany "Ach Mein Gott! Vat a Dumbkopf Ich bein!" :-) I saw instantly how to do it - though it took 2 more years to get the details and that still is under construction with new insights by the hour! Then it needed NASA WMAP data that I only understood a few weeks ago to get to this new level of understanding.

My epiphany with p. 25-26 of Peacock's book in 2001 is like my epiphany with p. 30 of Bohm and Hiley's "The Undivided Universe" in 1994 or was it 1995? When I saw how to solve the physics of consciousness mystery with direct back-action of IT hidden variable particle on BIT "mental" landscape - another related story since Colonel Phil Corso talks of direct mental control of the saucers which means that the macro-quantum physics of generation of inner BIT consciousness in IT matter is important in the flying saucer systems command control communications technology.

Remember, Bill, I was recruited into this US Defense Intelligence UFO- Paranormal Effort as a child of 13 in 1953 by Eugene McDermott's people at Columbia University in William Sheldon's Psychology Department studying "genius kids" like Johnny Glogower. I was the only kid, other than Bob Solovay now retired math prof from UCB, who could communicate with Johnny on his level. Indeed, we tried to solve the electron stability problem back then but could not. It needed my /\zpf field that took 50 years and NASA WMAP to realize!

And one more piece.............

It took the vast brain power of an Army of Physicists in Los Alamos, Oak Ridge et-al a few years to translate Einstein's 1905 theory and 1925 QM into The Bomb. Similarly today. With possible exception of time travelers from our future landing and showing us how to do it. In that regard have you seen my performance in Disc 2 of "Time Travel: The Art of the Possible" in the all new just out last month March 2003 "Special Collector's Edition DVD" of "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home" from Paramount where I begin to prepare the mass public for what is about to happen in next 20 years after Iraq et-al is over.
    http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Sarfatti_8.pdf
    Is there anybody in the conspiracy community this guy does not know? Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 22 39399
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:28 pm

Truly I thank Creator for inspiration for this;
    All these programs are made to confuse us!
    To allegedly bring us up to god.
    You don`t need anything to go to God. You are his son or daughter ,it`s perfectly natural to personally ask God anything.
    He`s our dad and mom and all.
    All this looks like other children who offer us to bring us closer to dad or mom ...what a non sense!!!
    Creator is personally asking us all. Not through mediators. And we should ask Creator personally about all that is upon our heart.

Program makers and programs can go to hell-of their own making. Let them taste what they cooked.

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:55 am

Brook wrote:Now, taking into consideration that this Jack has concentrated much of his field of study in the quantum physics of consciousness......it tells me he not that interested in the decay of plutonium, but the cause and effect there of.............

here is one particular area he works, and his area of research........."Is Consciousness a Violation of Quantum Mechanics?"

http://www.fourmilab.ch/rpkp/rhett.html

According to the interpretation of quantum theory adopted here, the mechanical recording of the detection of products of radioactive decay generates a separation of the physical world into a collection of superposed 'channels' or 'branches': the physical world, as represented by the wave function of the universe, divides into a superposition of channels, one for each of the possible recorded (but unobserved) results. Contrary to common sense the recorded but unobserved numbers remain in a state of superposed 'potentia,' to use the word of Heisenberg. Later when the human observer looks at the device, the state of his brain will separate into a super- position of channels corresponding to the various alternative macroscopic possibilities... Finally, when the *psychological* event of observation occurs, the state of the universe will be reduced by a projection onto those brain states that are singled out by the conscious experience of the observer."

Quite in interesting read...lots of back and forth words..but interesting non the less.

kinda gives me a whole new angle to work with now on my solar work Lmao

Namaste'
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:56 am

Brook wrote:Okay then............new and improved lag free video...... Wink

Now here is the kicker. Buster might look like a dog, but in spirit he is a big big cat. I have never seen an animal act like the way he does. He even purrs on occasion. I also have to say that we have up the ante in the taking care of him. I have come to realize he is Royalty. We were told in a visitation by a certain entity why he was placed with us. It has everything to do with the Royalty issue although, we, are just humble servants. What does this have to do with the Egyptians you might ask? Our visitor was Sirian and this dog is Sirius (hahahaha). No joke.

I know someone here who also did a scan of his/her own and discovered Buster was also a big cat. It would be interesting to see what others here with those abilities might find out for themselves and possibly connect. (hint)

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:43 pm

So I've had my coffee, and wish to get away from the "dark energy weapons" for awhile to express some sirius subject matter. And btw, that is not a dog in that video...it a cat in a dog suite. Siriusly! Several people have made the comment that he is biting at fly's...but that's not the case.....he just seems to tap into some strange energy, and starts behaving in that manner. It's the funniest thing you have ever seen...so Lion and I decided to make a video of it...and add a little spice Wink But siriusly, this dog will be awakened from what would seem nothing...and stare up at the ceiling...then begin to bark....at nothing? Well, several times it caught our attention, and lo and behold, there was something there. He's a Sirius watchdog! Cool

So to that sirius subject matter...........

This frequency I keep talking about is paramount to everything that surrounds you and your loved ones, and it's time to step it up a notch. Rise above that compression and it's augmented level. Free you mind and your soul from that artificial frequency, and get in tune. Because this is the calm before the storm. Enjoy it while it's here. But don't get complacent. Otherwise you might just fall into that lower frequency and get caught up in the chaos. And there is one thing certain...there will be chaos. This is what they plan......"order from chaos". Are you going to be ready?

One reason I enjoy music so much is the "resonate frequency". Because it pulls you away briefly, from that ever so present frequency that permeates this world right now. And I'm sure you can all agree that it drifts you away from everything else for a moment and soothes your soul. Why is that? Because it resonates with your frequency, and the two together do a dance.

So whatever you do right now.....looking for all the answers from the one's in the "know".....get your frequency to rise above that augmented frequency...be it through meditation, listening to music....just exercise it and work it like nothing else matters. Because it's the key that will get you through these changes unscathed.

Free your mind, and free your soul Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 22 849210
    And do so with the heart
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 22 871378

Happy Thanksgiving....a great day to give thanks and share some love
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 22 232749

Last edited by Brook on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Brook your dog is a cat in disguise.Wink. One of my cats (he died on May7, this year) seemed to me not 100% cat. I was almost certain that in his previous incarnation he was a German shepherd, my German shepherd.Or perhaps his soul was that of a german shepherd. Perhaps it would explain why I feel an unexplained attraction to that breed.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:23 pm

One reason I enjoy music so much is the "resonate frequency". Because it pulls you away briefly, from that ever so present frequency that permeates this world right now. And I'm sure you can all agree that it drifts you away from everything else for a moment and soothes your soul. Why is that? Because it resonates with your frequency, and the two together do a dance.

So whatever you do right now.....looking for all the answers from the one's in the "know".....get your frequency to rise above that augmented frequency...be it through meditation, listening to music....just exercise it and work it like nothing else matters. Because it's the key that will get you through these changes unscathed.

Brook, you speak my language. sunny But I would add dancing. Dancing is a moving experience which can lead to a transcendental state. Dancing always leads to joy, and many times to love. I prefer dancing rather than sitting still. Lolerz
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:31 pm

starninja wrote:

Brook, you speak my language. sunny But I would add dancing. Dancing is a moving experience which can lead to a transcendental state. Dancing always leads to joy, and many times to love. I prefer dancing rather than sitting still. Lolerz

OMG!
    I`d like to see ninja`s dance ( other that haiiii sounds) and especially starninjas... Very Happy Big Grin 2
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:55 pm

Beren wrote:

OMG!
    I`d like to see ninja`s dance ( other that haiiii sounds) and especially starninjas.
    Beren,

Hehehe........I have never tried to dance with haiiii sound........ But I think that it would be challenging with dance I like. Lolerz
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:23 pm

starninja wrote:

Brook, you speak my language. sunny But I would add dancing. Dancing is a moving experience which can lead to a transcendental state. Dancing always leads to joy, and many times to love. I prefer dancing rather than sitting still. Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 22 52914

Dancing, sitting, walking....makes no difference....just do it. Because I'm here to tell you, it should be recognized by now there is a frequency that is out there to distract and confuse you. Whats more, when things start really happening, on a real up stepped level, you will certainly want to retain your current memories. Imagine the chaos of those who will not know what the heck is going on.

So Star....dance it up...but raise that frequency, and exercise it as much as possible. work it baby Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 22 245713

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:48 pm

Brook wrote:

Dancing, sitting, walking....makes no difference....just do it. Because I'm here to tell you, it should be recognized by now there is a frequency that is out there to distract and confuse you. Whats more, when things start really happening, on a real up stepped level, you will certainly want to retain your current memories. Imagine the chaos of those who will not know what the heck is going on.

So Star....dance it up...but raise that frequency, and exercise it as much as possible. work it baby
    Oh, Brook I will have to dance more then ever. Lolerz I made a decision to quit coffee, sugar, and wheat tomorrow.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:51 pm

The higher the frequency...the more information can be transferred................

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:27 pm

Now I don't usually like using videos for source material, other than use as verified findings. However there is a whole lot of truth in that video. I will also point out, it's the video makers "perception"....and this is good. As long as you look at it with that point of view. And it says the most important thing I have been saying in this whole thread. Get in touch with that spark of truth that resides inside yourself. Raise your frequency! And realize the programming that is out there. It's covered with love and light, but is not quite the truth. And it's for you to find this out. Not for me to do it for you. Not for Cliff High to predict for you. But for you and you alone to find out.

Now it's also the calm before the storm...so this is a perfect time to do just that. Keep your eyes on what is truly important to you. Many avatars here are just beginning to see what their mission is. If you have been relaxing on this.....time to step it into gear, and realize your mission is at hand. Time to get briefed Wink

And to one I have been apprised of....it would regard "outposts".....as more information has been flooding in........ Cool

It's a perfect day to chase tornadoes............

Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:53 pm

I`ll add something that I wrote several months ago.

I am fighting with this lightening ,
    It`s burning my hands ...

Will you help me , my friend of old?
    I can not wield alone this bolt!

Other friends will come along
    in their ways on this world...

We`ll be riding storm
    with sheer joy!

It is burning our hands but warming our hearts,
    we`re shedding light over dark skies!
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:50 pm

Oh really! Shocked

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 22 Gizaimages

Egyptian archaeologist admits pyramids contain UFO technology

Michael Cohen m.cohen@allnewsweb.com

In a shock statement, head of the Cairo University Archeology Department, Dr Ala Shaheen has told an audience that there might be truth to the theory that aliens helped the ancient Egyptians build the oldest of pyramids, the Pyramids of Giza.
    On being further questioned by Mr Marek Novak, a delegate from Poland as to whether the pyramid might still contain alien technology or even a UFO with its structure, Dr Shaheen, was vague and replied "I can not confirm or deny this, but there is something inside the pyramid that is "not of this world".
    Delegates to the conference on ancient Egyptian architecture were left shocked, however Dr Shaheen has refused to comment further or elaborate on his UFO and alien related statements.

Source;
    http://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com/2010/11/28/egyptian-archaeologist-admits-pyramids-contain-ufo-technology/[i]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:18 am