tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+29
Linda
Suriel
giovonni
Micjer
enemyofNWO
devakas
solent
mudra
Carol
Mercuriel
MargueriteBee
starninja
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
Vidya Moksha
Beren
Oliver
SiriArc
Jonah
Instigator
Zedd
Lionhawk
TRANCOSO
tacodog
CetaceousOne
burgundia
lindabaker
Anchor
Brook
33 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Brook
    Brook

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Brook Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:01 am

SiriArc wrote:
    Brook

Your 97

Sparks This 98

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 2n0vqfl

This Picture And Meditation From:

The Sirius Connection:

You Walk The Path To A DoubleTetrahedron

You Get In, And Hang On

It Starts To Spin (Either Direction) On The Vertical Axis

Then, Simultaneously, It Starts To Spin (Either Direction) On The
    Horizontal Axis

Faster, Faster And Faster .......

Then, You Disintegrate And Enter NonLocality .......

After Awhile, You Reconstitute Yourself,

Collapse From The Nonlocal Wave Function

Back Into The Very Local Particle Function .......

Changed.

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 83084 Thank you SiriArc!

That is a great example of travel for someone with a "Sirian" coding within their matrix! And a unique vehicle it is at that. However not everyone has a matrix to match that vehicle. Everyone has their own personal matrix codes.....but the one thing in common with everybody......they each have the 19.47 point of entry. And building upon your own personal matrix is essential to do this kind of far reaching travel. Some might try to use that particular vehicle, and get no where...and in the process think they are doing it wrong..or just don't have it in them...when in fact...that vehicle does not match their matrix.

Once you can reach that 19.47 of your own matrix..you vehicle is as unique as you are. There are many who have very complex vehicles, like the one described in this example...and some who use a much simpler geometric design to do the same thing.

I sure can relate to the method used here though...this is a great example of what it was I was trying to explain...and you have validated what I was trying to explain.
    Thank you again!

Namaste'
    Brook
    Brook

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Brook Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:11 pm

So...why have I brought into the equation 19.47 vortex, on a thread about Egyptian folklore?

Do a simple google search....of "19.47 pyramid" before they have a chance to tamper with it.....see for yourself, don't just take my word for it....and see the direct connection to the Pyramids......it's really all connected. and the connection is also in the sun disc. It's a great big puzzle. I'm off for the afternoon.....but feel free to bring anything into the equation as you see fit.....see what triggers your imagination.
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 9755

And for you Instigator this might be particularly interesting..... Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_wink

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showpost.php?p=190649&postcount=7

Namaste'

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Well, after all of the research I've done I just found something more..of interest in regards to the energy of the 19.47 ...check this out.

The image shows a 3-D Star Tetrahedron resonance pattern created within a cloudy drop of water by vibrating it. (this is really cool!
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 849210 )

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 1947StarTetra

For large rotating bodies with hyper-dimensional energy welling up from a tetrahedron resonance pattern the Enterprise Mission model predicts energy "hot spots" corresponding to 19.47 degrees latitude north or south. The upwelling of energy will actually be all around the circle of the 19.47 degree latitude, but fluid mechanics in a rotating body dictate that heated material will eventually rise to the surface in only one place. On Jupiter the 19.47 degree "hot spot"is the Great Red Spot, on Neptune the Great Dark Spot, on Mars the massive Olympus Mons volcano - and Earth's greatest non-tectonic volcanic hot spot is Hawaii at 19.47 degrees north.

http://www.bob-wonderland.supanet.com/journal_10.htm

And remember that 19.47 rounded up is 19.50..................

the "vast" Olympus Mons shield cone volcano is at 19.5 degrees.
    On Jupiter: the "red spot" which is an obvious vortex is at 19.5 degrees.
    On Neptune: in 1986 Voyager II discovered a similar spot at 19.5 degrees north.

Based on Richard Dannelley's book, Sedona: Beyond the Vortex and Bruce Rawles

Why '19.5 degrees' is Significant

19.5 degrees is the angle that's been found by researchers (Richard C.Hoagland, Stanley McDaniel, Erol Torun, Horace W. Crater, etc.) to berepeatedly encoded in the structures of Cydonia.

It is viewed as a definite 'signal in the noise' - some kind of a'message' left there by some intelligence. 19.5 is called t, the'tetrahedral constant', because of its significance in tetrahedralgeometry (a tetrahedron is a pyramid shape composed of four equilateraltriangular sides): the apexes of a tetrahedron when placed within acircumscribing sphere, one of the tetrahedron's apexes touching thenorth pole, the other three apexes touch the surface of the sphere at19.5 degrees south latitude.

Why this number would be important to the builders of the Martianstructures is not clear (though Hoagland is theorizing that it has todo with what he calls "hyperdimensional physics").

Nile Time-Map & tetrahedral geometry -- 19.5 degrees

The emphasis on 19.5 degrees is not confined to the Martian structures.It has been found to be associated with various ancient structures hereon earth - Giza pyramids, Avebury (the largest stone circle in theworld, near Stonehenge), Pyramids of the Sun and Moon at Teotihuacan,etc.

It is also worth noting that the Egyptian hieroglyph for Sirius,the brightest star in the sky which was extremely important to ancientEgyptians, is an equilateral triangle which can be viewed as a2-dimensional representation of a tetrahedron; and in the Egyptiantranslation, it means a doorway... a sort of 'stargate'. Curiously, ithas also been observed that 19.5 degrees is closely linked, for somereason, with the NASA space missions (for example, Mars Pathfinderlanded at 19.5 degrees lat. of Mars on July 4, '97).

In fact, not only did Pathfinder landed at 19.5 N, the longitudeof the landing site was approximately 33 W - which is the very numberof the longitude of the apex of the Great Bend of the Nile (33 E)! Now,this strongly insists on the relevance of the Nile numbers, and someonebehind the scenes is well aware of it. As we move on, the number, 19.5,will also be very important in my Nile Time-map theory.

Perhaps, as the Nile-Mars connection bridged by '19.5' appears tosuggest, Mars was somehow involved during the 'Prometheus / Pandoraperiod'.

http://www.vortexmaps.com/planets.php
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 Empty Star Tetrahedron

Post  SiriArc Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:30 am

http://www.heartoftheinitiate.com/library/articles/davinci-code-2-mystery-of-the-pyramids

There seems to be a connection between all things. In other words, the nature of reality itself, or at least what we would consider consensual reality or 3D, seems to be holographic in nature. Each part of nature contains clues that unlock the puzzle of all the rest of reality, or to the whole of creation. DaVinci's drawing contains incredible information that shows the connection between humans and all of reality. There is a geometry hidden within the human body that reflects the geometry in everything else.

They see themselves in mathematical form. From nature around them to even their thoughts and emotions, everything is somehow represented as part of a beautiful mathematical geometry.

The visionary brain completes the human ability to perceive. It unlocks the capacity of a greater seat of understanding that is located in the heart.

This expanded perception of reality cannot be simply intellectualized. We are used to conceptualizing ideas with our 'thinking' minds, and this is far too elaborate and complicated to grasp at that level. There is however, an expanded state of consciousness that elicits a 'knowing'. Knowing is quite different from 'understanding.' This knowing relies on a perception and trust that comes from the heart. It is very strange, because as soon as you trust … is as quick as you know.

Somehow 'knowing' is the feminine counterpart of masculine 'understanding'. We have had generations of conditioning around understanding, to the point where much of the art of knowing has gone dormant. This is all changing now. We are moving through a transition as humans. We are moving back to remembering our feminine selves.

The star tetrahedron also represents what some believe to be the human energy field, also called the Merkaba. I don't think any of us can be certain that the human energy field looks like this, but there are some very synchronistic relationships that are revealed.

If you place a star tetrahedron inside of a sphere, with one of the apexes of the tetrahedron at the 'North' pole and one at the 'South' pole of the sphere, then the other six apexes of the star will touch or intersect the sphere at 19.47° above and below the "equator" of the sphere.

There is such a vast amount of information that is encoded into us already; it is simply a matter of unlocking the brain in order to perceive it. Somehow there is a connection between the dimensions of the human body to the earth .......

Incredible! To review, you have a perfect six-pointed Star of David in DaVinci's drawing, which can be extended into a three-dimensional star tetrahedron, unfolding a story about unknown hyper-dimensional physical forces occurring at 19.47° North and South. The two-dimensional Star of David can also be represented as a three-dimensional dipyramid, that when rotated by 35.26° which happens to be a mathematical factor of 19.47°, will return back to a two-dimensional representation of a dipyramid. Half of the dipyramid is a perfect equilateral pyramid.

The divine nature of man is hidden inside of reality itself, and the true nature of reality is hidden within humans. In our modern world we have developed myopia to such a degree, that we have collectively distorted our perception of where we really are and who we really are. But, many are making the journey back. A journey of remembering.

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 X2tiiv
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:55 am

Very Nice SiriArc!

I particularly like this part....this took me a while to conceive of ....but this is absolutely essential...as the thinking mind just cannot process with it's 3D constructs

This expanded perception of reality cannot be simply intellectualized. We are used to conceptualizing ideas with our
    'thinking' minds, and this is far too elaborate and complicated to grasp at that level. There is however, an expanded state of consciousness that elicits a 'knowing'. Knowing is quite different from
    'understanding.' This knowing relies on a perception and trust that comes from the heart.

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 849210
    There is such a vast amount of information that is encoded into us already; it is simply a matter of unlocking the brain in order to perceive it. Somehow there is a connection between the dimensions of the human body to the earth .......
    Nice find! Thank you Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 83084
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:51 am

Instigator...your input here is welcome......I'm going to refer to the Sun now Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_wink

So, you have a group of "Gods", that worship the sun....have even created fear in it, as it, the Sun....can create life....and also destroy it. And these Gods, have been used by the Illuminati.....as a symbol of their power....they worship one and the same. And now I ask the question......what is it they fear of the Sun? As I posted the link to the information of a "vehicle" going into the sun, you must ask yourself...what kind of beings have the power to utilize the sun to be able to travel into it?

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showpost.php?p=190649&postcount=7

Surly they are dimensional....but more needs to be asked.

You have all seen the scramble that NASA is going through to find a solution to the magnetic wave from a supernova that is traveling here, and what exactly will it create? A major breakdown of the grid.....the grid that holds the power of the duplicate Discs you think? that might create a winter that would block solar energy...and make them lose their power source to hold the frequency of the current discs? So what do they have as a solution? To hide underground?.....plenty of evidence of that out there. Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 808451

And what of these beings that have the power to travel to this celestial body...and into it? They do not fear the sun.....they must have an affinity for it. For after all....the sun is the "heart" of our solar system. So these Illuminati characters created a religion around it. And today.....you see the basis of an ancient group of Gods still alive in the very heart of such powerful places as Washington, London, Paris....everywhere the trail leads to the basis of this ancient rite of the Sun disc.

And then you have the "fear" mongers who are telling you that there will be an "event" that the Sun creates...to destroy us all.......that the God of this Universe will allow it's children to parish and be taken...some, to that "Hell" that is so prevalent in religion. That the God of this Universe would allow the children of this universe to parish in the fires of a heat as powerful as the Sun they worship. And you're only "savior' is to follow the "Angels" that they themselves cannot control...look at Lucifer. And by these religions report...these Angels will "lead" you to your promise land if you "allow" them to do so. There are whole cults of Angel worshipers out there now...it's a very "new age" thing to follow the great Angels. And there are "Great Angels" out there for sure.....but there are those 'Angelics" that are out of control....again...look at Lucifer. totally lost control of his realm here, and the rest is history.

So I'm to believe that the God of this Universe is going to send us to "hell"? And the very thing the would create this "hell" for us was the fragmenting of our souls by a group of beings that tampered with our DNA? NO...I believe the God of this universe is much greater than that. And that the sun is our way out.....and when in that vehicle I spoke of...allows such travel to a place that the 3D mind will not allow you to conceive of.

I lead you to a post I saw once that particularly alerted me ....

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread521327/pg1

OPERATION FEAR is complete. It is safe to say that most people in this world are so confused, angry and scared of the world around them, thattheyare prime hosts for extermination with disease (Swine Flu) and other attacks.

and..........

Brighten your vision and go back to loving everything in your life and lovingyour creator. You are not a monkey, and you're not a mistake. The ancient civilizations have tried to communicate this to us, but our educational system has destroyed it's importance.

Our Educational system indeed! The controllers of the frequencies.....that hold the truth. Are you really ready for the truth? They have no power over us, other that the frequency they control...and when we are out of range of this frequency.....we have the control.....of the very source that is the light that is in us...the true "sun".

How long will they be allowed to trap our souls? The answer is.....as long as we "allow" it.

Is it not time to change the rules?

The true Alpha-omega....the true first, and the true last......Unity of the One true source

Namaste'

tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:20 pm

Brook: May I ask what happened to Ptah, and when/how will Thoth be leaving?
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 Empty Relays

Post  SiriArc Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:53 am

The Brook

So I'm to believe that the God of this Universe is going to send us to "hell"?

And the very thing the would create this "hell" for us was the fragmenting of our souls by a group of beings that tampered with our DNA?

NO...I believe the God of this universe is much greater than that.

And that the sun is our way out.....

and when in that vehicle I spoke of...

allows such travel to a place

that the 3D mind will not allow you to conceive of.

The true Alpha-omega....

the true first,

and the true last......

Unity of the One true source

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:04 am

19.47 degree portal on the sun wow this caught my attention, I have added a picture showing the sun, the reason is to talk about what I know about the sun based on my solar research.

The sun itself seems to be a window through space time, it seems that higher dimensional forces seem to alter the suns composition through solar flares,CME's and coronal holes, Filaments ect ect these higher dimensional energy's seem to transfer from celestial body to another, almost like a transfer of information. It seems the suns portal receives information from the galactic core and filters this information to all planets with-in our solar system.

The reason for this picture is to show these features on the sun, but also to understand how celestial body's in planetary alignments effect the solar corona, now this theory of a mirror in space time is my explanation as to correlating these disturbances on the sun and translating these effects into earthquake and volcanic eruption predictions, in essence I am using the sun as a crystal ball as these effects are seen slightly earlier through space time itself.

Its worth noting the earth's portal is the ring of fire Shocked so what we feel on a 3D level of destruction and chaos may actually be higher dimensional uplifting of consciousness and upgrading of DNA via these energy transfers, we are a society driven to fear the unknown by false scientific dogmas and associated 3D left brained thinking. We fear the sun, Fear the earth, Fear through media, Fear through ignorance and a lack of understanding due to the control structures in place on this realm. This society is placed under maximum fear in order to create dependence and helplessness, the ultimate mind control technique used by the negative factions that control this world.

Hence the reason for my earthquake / volcano warning videos, I am using higher dimensional thinking to hypothesis earth changes ahead of time using the suns 19.47 portal and information transfers. bounce

When are we start taking responsibility as a species ? Removing our dependence from the invisible prison, when are we going to love one another and realize we are the most powerful beings on this planet? Or are we just armchair quarterbacks too lazy to make a difference Suspect

enough of my rant i got a headache now lol
    Attachments
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 Attachmenteuvi_195_heliographic.gif
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (75 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:19 pm

tacodog wrote:Brook: May I ask what happened to Ptah, and when/how will Thoth be leaving?

Today I'm taking off...going on a hike of the most beautiful mountains. Exploring the scenery...so on this question...it will have to wait until I get back. Otherwise I would never get out of here....that's an outstanding question, and one that needs attention sooooooooooooooo............

Stay tuned to your local station for updates Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_wink

Instigator....all I can say for the moment is WOW!!...you got it going on Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 849210 I want to hear more on this subject, and you've nailed som pretty HOT stuff Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 83084

SiriArc...You've been around this block a time or two....keep it coming, I love the validations...and your work is impressive Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 215880
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Brook wrote:[Instigator....all I can say for the moment is WOW!!...you got it going on Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 849210 I want to hear more on this subject, and you've nailed som pretty HOT stuff Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 83084

Embarassed nice thread by the way Surprised
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:09 pm

Time for a musical interlude

how many of the 6 mill viewers actually listen to the lyrics ?

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:25 am

http://www.firstwaveindigos.com/pages/SecretBehindChakras.html

Brook, you may find this link interesting, its about the chakras and then some, please excuse the tangent of the thread, i promise i will bring it back lol
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 Empty TransmuteTransformTranscend

Post  SiriArc Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:56 am

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2042

"It's not about fixing, it's about CHANGE".

Here YOU are in your Resurrection Creche: Synergizing duality:

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 Monarch

The Hypothalamus is starting to secrete and the world / reality as you knew it is starting to dissolve.......

Dream the Dream of Your FUTURE SELF:

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 Monarch3

Continued At: http://nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=449
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:09 pm

tacodog wrote:Brook: May I ask what happened to Ptah, and when/how will Thoth be leaving?

To the best of my knowledge, and from a source that is extremely hard to validate, I will tell you what I've been told about Ptah. About a year ago I was aware of this guy, and who he was...but I often thought that with the technology he possessed, he had the ability to recycle, he surely must still be around. The thing that always threw me, was I could not get that energy from any of the current leaders of the day. since that time I've been told that he has been removed from this planet, and sequestered on a sort of "prison" and is completely alone in this place. Now how he got there is the question I have. It would not surprise me, if he was removed by one of his own. Knowing his energy, and the type of character he was, it is very possible that he would have crossed someone of power, and was sent packing, however this is only speculation on my part. But his removal, only allowed someone of the same energy, and power to take his place. Just look at the leaders today, and that same lust for power, and deceit is there...if not even worse in my view.

As for Thoth, his energy is everywhere. He is still out there, and with all of the "hype" over his "wisdom"...he is going strong, and most likely getting a pat on the back for a job well done from his faction. No doubt, he will be around as long as they are, and as many people who use his energy in ritual..it will remain just as strong as it was back then..if not stronger now....just imaging all the people who pepper this earth who chant in his name to keep his energy flowing worldwide. No...he won't be leaving any time soon....or at least until the shift allows those with eyes to see.

Last edited by Brook on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:49 pm

Instigator wrote:19.47 degree portal on the sun wow this caught my attention, I have added a picture showing the sun, the reason is to talk about what I know about the sun based on my solar research.

The sun itself seems to be a window through space time, it seems that higher dimensional forces seem to alter the suns composition through solar flares,CME's and coronal holes, Filaments ect ect these higher dimensional energy's seem to transfer from celestial body to another, almost like a transfer of information. It seems the suns portal receives information from the galactic core and filters this information to all planets with-in our solar system.

The reason for this picture is to show these features on the sun, but also to understand how celestial body's in planetary alignments effect the solar corona, now this theory of a mirror in space time is my explanation as to correlating these disturbances on the sun and translating these effects into earthquake and volcanic eruption predictions, in essence I am using the sun as a crystal ball as these effects are seen slightly earlier through space time itself.

Its worth noting the earth's portal is the ring of fire Shocked so what we feel on a 3D level of destruction and chaos may actually be higher dimensional uplifting of consciousness and upgrading of DNA via these energy transfers, we are a society driven to fear the unknown by false scientific dogmas and associated 3D left brained thinking. We fear the sun, Fear the earth, Fear through media, Fear through ignorance and a lack of understanding due to the control structures in place on this realm. This society is placed under maximum fear in order to create dependence and helplessness, the ultimate mind control technique used by the negative factions that control this world.

Hence the reason for my earthquake / volcano warning videos, I am using higher dimensional thinking to hypothesis earth changes ahead of time using the suns 19.47 portal and information transfers. bounce

When are we start taking responsibility as a species ? Removing our dependence from the invisible prison, when are we going to love one another and realize we are the most powerful beings on this planet? Or are we just armchair quarterbacks too lazy to make a difference Suspect

enough of my rant i got a headache now lol

Those are some good insights you have there....I've been watching your videos, and the relation to the volcanic activity and earthquakes. Keep us informed on your findings. Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 83084
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:38 am

Instigator wrote:http://www.firstwaveindigos.com/pages/SecretBehindChakras.html

Brook, you may find this link interesting, its about the chakras and then some, please excuse the tangent of the thread, i promise i will bring it back lol

Instigator,

This article intrigued me very much. And it's true she has stumbled upon some truth...I have to strongly disagree with her insistence to cap off the chakras. First reason is...you carry your life contract in these chakras. If you cap them off..,.you cap off your contract...and this life stream is now altered. You came here with a contract, and to fulfill it, you need the information carried in your complete chakra system to access that.

Now, here's the thing, she is right about blocking entities from those chakras...and for sure they know of these systems, and utilize them to attach to you. However to cap them off is not the answer. You have a strong connection to source....yes...and source is in you....hence that strong connection. So of course, if you cap it all off except the "sun" core...the soul connection to source....you will alleviate any interference from any outside source. That is true....but I'm here to tell you...all you have to do is connect to that source with your heart.....and the heart does not lie...and either does source.

So I looked further into the lady's bio on her site here...and found she uses "ritual" magic, and chant often to reach a "higher" source...of course she is going to get interference from outside sources...and of course she is also going to be open to negative source. But to close off your soul contract...I'd think twice before I chose to do that....unless you want to come here and do this all over again that is Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_wink

One last thing I noticed on her site...she Charges $200.00 for readings....but only does reading to Indigos.........
    Why would an "Indigo" need a "reading" in the first place??????

http://www.mistychouse.com/Psychic/Readings.htm

This is a reading that is also conditional to her parameters......be very careful getting second hand information....when the information you seek is inside you. You really can tap into to truth on your own with a little work on your part Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_rolleyes

Last edited by Brook on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:13 pm

So now...I think I've brought forth enough information to get ready to tell you a story...one that will set the record straight....one you will not see in the history books..but one that is true non the less.....it's going to take me a while to write it.....so for the moment I want you to listen to this song...and the words in it....

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:19 pm

In my opinion, your chakras are an amazing network within you. Granted, entities will try to latch onto you at every possible turn. Attaching to your chakras is one way they can do that. But they also attach in a myriad of ways and it is not exclusive to chakras. An attachment is an attachment and is very personal in nature. If you don't take responsibility for yourself in the now moment and clear your system of these entities first, you will be susceptible to all kinds of anomalies in your day to day life. I personally think one should work with what they came with. That is in part what you arranged before incarnating here for your experience. It is all about the experience you have tailored for yourself. Maybe some tailored their experience to not even have a chakra system, or come in as carbon based, crystalline based, or even be a walk-in. There is so much variety and one shoe doesn't fit everyone. So work with what you have a take responsibility for it. That is a must no matter what you came here with. Part of your tool box is your chakra system if you chose to incorporate that into your experience. Once you take responsibility for "soul self," then by all means command your self. If you have attachments, clear them. When you do that, you will experience more clarity with the inner work. Clear your inner houses within. The object here is to transcend your systems, but you have to do the work to do that. Once you do you will find yourself with a greater increase of frequency and a new system to operate with. That system will be determined by you. Just remember it will be a unique process because we are all unique and not one shoe fits all.

What does this have to do with the Egyptians you say? Beats me. hahahahhaha but if I hadn't done this inner work, I wouldn't have discovered the memories I have concerning Egypt. A memory also comes in different formats. But usually they signal a passed event of some sort. A marker if you will. Now what disturbs me with all of this is that what I remember is not what they have written in books in terms of history. What they write is a cover-up to the real truth that they don't want you to know. If you do the work, you will find how profound what I just stated really is.

Great job Brook! You are shedding light on old dark secrets that many haven't taken the time to really get to the bottom of it. It is a whole other picture when I look at it in this thread. Keep it up!

Thubs Up
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:14 pm

Thank you Lionhawk....spreading light on "dark secrets" is what I plan on doing with this post. You will not find this information in history books, or on the internet in the form of revealed "secrets" of the PTB. Some light has been shed on speculation of such...but the true nature of exactly what happened has virtually been erased....as was the continent of Atlantis, and Lumaria. All that is left is what some might tap into, and how much of that was filtered? Oh for sure there is truth in many of the stories of these kinds....and the puzzle is being slowly put together. So I will provide a piece of that puzzle here now. The role played by some key characters...and what the truth is about the story's they put forth...to get you to believe in something quite different.

One small but rather important piece that only the players themselves would be able to share...but as of yet have not....mainly because...the lies have overshadowed the truth. I have tapped into that truth.....and as such would be labeled a "loon" by the very ones that would see this story remain undiscovered. And for a very long time, I was afraid to share this....for the reason of safety...a fear program.......and because my emotional body was not ready to deal with such exposure, and the nature of the very concepts it surrounds. I have since overcome that emotion...and can now share what it is I have to reveal.....a small portion of the truth that you all have the right to know. And the role of the "players"...and where they stood in all of this. So lets start with some "key" players.....

Thoth...lineage..pure reptilian...Annunaki

Ptah...lineage...pure reptilian...Annunaki

Osiris....lineage....hybrid....Annunaki, feline....of the "royal" bloodline, earth based

Set...lineage....hybrid....annunaki, feline....of the "royal" bloodline, earth based

Isis.....lineage....hybrid....feline, earth based ...of direct decent...mother Sekhemt...of the royal lineage....and direct genetic coding to the discs and "throne"

Ra.....lineage.....sirian.....hybird.....of "Sun" decent....NOT ANNUNAKI....and in charge of operations here on earth, to oversee the Sirian feline earth based seeding.

So a marriage...to create a royal blood line....with direct connection to the "Discs", and the "throne"....between Osiris and Isis....set up by Ptah...who is now in control of operations.....a very bad marriage at that. Not the wonderful one painted in history. In fact..the so called "sister" of Isis....was nothing more than a story...she was actually a mistress to Osiris...and Isis had take her under her wing....to protect her. It also gave Isis the relief of having to be with Osiris...who she detested. Isis had no such sister....but took on Nephthys as a sister...and taught her how to do many things...one of which was how to tolerate Osiris.

As the story would have you believe.....Isis gathered together the pieces of Osiris with her "sister"...leaving out one piece...very appropriate....the phallus. She claimed the fish ate it......Now that's a fish story! and then she created the "book of the dead". to resurrect Osiris...and created a phallus of "sand" and impregnated herself with his seed to create Horus.

Oh boy...here goes....the truth is this.....in that tomb of Osiris...a meeting took place. Sekhemt, Ra and Isis.....the egg of Sekhmet the sperm of Ra were joined and Isis was made a surrogate of a "royal bloodline"...not of the Osiris, Hybrid....reptilian line but the feline sun lineage....and was made to be the watcher for Ra...the "eye of Horus" was a symbol of Ra...also know as the "Eye of Ra".....and Sekhmet...to watch over the goings on from the direct meddling of the Annunaki. And to carry on the line of those who were directly involved in the technology that had been stolen, and used to create for lack of a better term..."abominations"...of what should have been our direct connection to mother earth, and our universal lineage. Rather then fragmenting us and creating a "slave race"...to be multiplied and used for the purposes that you now hear of..that many have tapped into that truth and are now seeing...but few know how it came about...the actual deeds that created this time line...not the one that source intended.

Have you all stopped yet to think...what became of Isis? How did she die? did she really carry on to give all of these so call "channeling s" that are so prevalent on the internet and in the "new age" community? And if so....why don't you hear this story? And how come you don't hear of her "passing" as you do of Osiris? And what of this story that Horus is Jesus?....Isis is Mary?.....not hardly.

There is however a connection to that story. Another surrogate....Mary...named after the Mother Mary lineage.....surrogate to Jesus.....brought here to tell some truth....through a similar fashion as Horus. Propagated by the felines....but Jesus is not Feline.....the only connection is the cooperation of the geneticists...the Felines that helped with his birth. And the link..is the Star of Sirius.....cooperation to recreate where Horus failed...because Horus was found out...and challenged by his brother Set. Brother Set you say????? Wait....Set was the brother of Osiris......Caught them in another lie didn't we? Set the one that murdered Osiris...now after Horus.....a power hungry one he was....And Osiris...the brother of Isis?...........only in the sense that the lineage of a hybrid brought that in true form.....Remember...Osiris..hybrid....reptilian, feline..and earth based being......but not the sister of Isis in any form...other then the feline lineage that they wanted to keep in line with the genetic coding

And what of Isis? Where did she disappear to? Death ...at the hands of Ptah....who was furious with her, for reasons I will not share here..just yet anyway. But when one does not cooperate with a reptilian....at that time....it's death in a snake pit...and that was her end.....only to be remembered by those who had stories to tell of here visits..to such places as Greece. and with her she would bring the most extraordinary gifts.

Now you are probably wondering how I can relate such a story...and where the information came from. did I channel it?....not really.....but that is something I will not share on a forum. However, I will tell you I have validation.....and that I will not share on a forum either.

There are many more parts to this story....this is only a small but significant part. There are the Discs....and other factions involved...and this story would make "Gone with the Wind"...look like a child's book. Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_rolleyes

Last edited by Brook on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:44 pm

I've been neglecting this thread - but now I'm going to dig into it with enthusiasm. I know that Lucifer is supposed to be deceased - but I will continue to speculate about the past, present, and future of Lucifer. I'm finding it helpful to think of a Male Nine-Foot Tall Draconian Reptilian God/Satan Pimp of This World - a Female (or hermaphroditic) Human/Reptile Hybrid Mediatrix Lucifer/Lilith/Hathor/Isis/Mary/Anna ("V") Whore of Babylon - and a Sensitive Male Fully Human Jesus (who is very good, yet lacks the nasty, cunning firepower of the other two - and who most people won't give the time of day to). Gabriel, Lucifer, Michael? Mason, Nazi, Magician? The three primary faction leaders in this solar system? Sirius A, Sirius B, Andromeda? Thank-you BROOK for forcing me to deal with the details of Egyptology. Thank-you Lionhawk for providing your 'from the inside' insights into the hidden realms. I'm not a scholar or an experiencer. I'm a neurotic speculator. It takes all kinds - but sometimes I wonder why?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:54 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I've been neglecting this thread - but now I'm going to dig into it with enthusiasm. I know that Lucifer is supposed to be deceased - but I will continue to speculate about the past, present, and future of Lucifer. I'm finding it helpful to think of a Male Nine-Foot Tall Draconian Reptilian God/Satan Pimp of This World - a Female (or hermaphroditic) Human/Reptile Hybrid Mediatrix Lucifer/Lilith/Hathor/Isis/Mary/Anna ("V") Whore of Babylon - and a Fully Human Jesus (who is very good, yet lacks the nasty, cunning firepower of the other two - and who most people won't give the time of day to). Gabriel, Lucifer, Michael? Mason, Nazi, Magician? The three primary faction leaders in this solar system? Thank-you BROOK for forcing me to deal with the details of Egyptology. Thank-you Lionhawk for providing your 'from the inside' insights into the hidden realms. I'm not a scholar or an experiencer. I'm a neurotic speculator. It takes all kinds - but sometimes I wonder why?

Isis was not the whore of Babylon by a long shot ODM......you are falling into the lies of the century to even consider such. This is the leanings of the nature of use of the energy that is the Story of her.

Hathor was an all together different faction involved with Egypt......the Hathors invited themselves to join a party... in alignment with the reptilian signature.

Lucifer had and all together different signature then the reptilians.......of the Angelic realm. A separate yet just as evil agenda...and not necessarily set out that way..it just ended that way.

Last edited by Brook on Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:04 pm

Remember ODM....Isis was killed at the hands of a slimy reptilian! Ptah.....who threw her in a snake pit...while her trusting friend who was with her to watch over her.....Aritmus..... stood there in horror, and could not save her. While Ptah shouted in anger......because she had not cooperated...shouting at her, as she lay dying ....saying "she could have had the world! "

She chose death over his evil, because this is not what source intended.....not the God she knew.

tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:33 pm

Brook: You definitely have my ears (eyes).
    Just want to make sure I get this straight.
    Ra (Sun)/Sekhemt(feline) united and created Isis (feline/Sun), watcher for Ra. Isis took on Nephthys as her sister. Nephthys is hybrid? Feline bloodline?
    Ptha/Thoth (brothers) are Annunaki
    Osiris/Set (Annunaki/feline) (sons of Thoth or Ptha?)
    Osiris/Isis marry and had Horas. Set eliminates Osiris
    Ptha eliminates Isis
    Jesus came into being through Mary’s bloodline (Which is Sirian? Same as Ra?) to do what Horus failed at doing. Was Horus eliminated and by whom?
    Hathor – another bloodline? Allied with reptilians
    Lucifer – Angelic realm – turned evil
    The “Royal Bloodline” is Annunaki and Feline? “The Royal Bloodline are the Royals we speak of today?
    The ordinary human bloodline – all of the above possibly? Did RA seed earth with “hybrids” and human’s DNA is a variety of bloodlines mentioned above?
    Where is RA while Thoth is running havoc? Is Ra the “God” in this case? Is he the good guy? Does he not know what is going on down here? Hathor/Lucifer also entities causing havoc, and their “bosses” are unable to control them as well? Doesn’t Universe care about all this running amok?
    Once again: Great thread!
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:13 pm

If I can throw another log on this fire...............

I am going to pull an ODM approach here, which is a good thing, I hope. Let's just say that the Creator has a real warm fuzzy spot for this Planet. A real jewel in his/her eyes. Is it so hard to fathom the reasons why? If you look upon this Planet you will see a reflection of the Universe by the extremes she provides. From beautiful to ugly, and every other extreme polarities imaginable. It is that bandwidth of polarity that makes a perfect environment for experiencing. Throw free agency in as a gift and look at all the experience that can be created. Throw a few Angels, a few Aliens, demi Gods, some down right evil bastards, and some of Earth's daughters and sons created with alien bloodlines, and you have a block buster!

So everything is going just fine. Earth is on a time line that is in alignment with her own growth. Here come some players that just make a bad choice forcing other players to unplug because now Earth has been side stepped to another time line. Now here is my ODM question of the day.... Do you really think that this ascension business of the Planet is about ascension or do you think it might be about side stepping back to the original time line that the Creator had intended in the first place?

My point being is that this altercation of the time line happened during the Egyptian age. How do we go about fixing that?

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:40 pm