tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+29
Linda
Suriel
giovonni
Micjer
enemyofNWO
devakas
solent
mudra
Carol
Mercuriel
MargueriteBee
starninja
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
Vidya Moksha
Beren
Oliver
SiriArc
Jonah
Instigator
Zedd
Lionhawk
TRANCOSO
tacodog
CetaceousOne
burgundia
lindabaker
Anchor
Brook
33 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  lindabaker Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:52 pm

The Winged gods. Hmmm, like in the flying monkeys in The Wizard of Oz? I'm not being snide here. Brook you know I have the greatest respect for your material. It's just that the flying monkeys popped into my head when I read that sentence. What are the descriptions of these creatures, if any descriptions have been found, in the records?
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Mercuriel Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:11 pm

The Winged Gods / Ones - Are often referred to as the Annunaki and Their Disc was portrayed as a Shining Disc with Wings in the Old Statues, Murals and Bas Reliefs.

This practise then molded Itself into the Symbol of the Cross as this Planetoid was and is known as the Star of Crossing in that It crosses Our Eliptic as It transits the inner Solar System.

Now as the Greys have been known to speak Sumerian and or Akkadian when They do speak (The Ancients that is) - And as the Visitor seems to be Grey'ish in appearance - I would say this is a reference to the S.a.A.M.i. / Annunaki (S.a.A.M.i. is Their own Name for Their Race and S.a.A.M.e. is Their Name of the Planetoid that We've called Nibiru - Their Homeworld).

Now why would a Grey be talking about Annunaki / S.a.A.M.i. ?

Simply put - This was a Servant of Theirs or this Being was likely in Their Hierarchical Control Structure at any rate...

Harp

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:17 pm

Is it, the winged disc, the thing caught close to the sun in some photos?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:18 pm

Funny thing...Lion and I were just saying the same thing.....What was Gray doing there? In this article I just found, someone claims it is supposed to be Osiris...but I know for a fact it is not....So you may be on to something there. I think I'm going to do some further research of my "own", and see what I come up with Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 21 215880

Last edited by Brook on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:21 pm

lindabaker wrote:The Winged gods. Hmmm, like in the flying monkeys in The Wizard of Oz? I'm not being snide here. Brook you know I have the greatest respect for your material. It's just that the flying monkeys popped into my head when I read that sentence. What are the descriptions of these creatures, if any descriptions have been found, in the records?

The winged gods....refer to the sun disc....being from the sun....winged meaning they are from the sky. In other words...Gods from the skys....as I reffered to in the beginning of this thread. And Wayne Hershchel refers to in his theories. Primarily referring to Ra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:29 pm

burgundia wrote:Is it, the winged disc, the thing caught close to the sun in some photos?

I believe yes, that would be a good assumption.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:22 pm

Another thing to note in that video, is that is not the standard method of mummification. The vapor rising from it was quite interesting,
    and if the footage is real, now that is quite a find.

But it is certainly not Annunaki. I know those methods very well. Something quite interesting about it. And above the sarcophagus, was a ledge with jars...now that would track..but the unsealing, and the vapor was not.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Yeah the Visitor is definately not S.a.A.M.i. / Annunaki but as I said previously - Was likely a Vasal for Them. Its been long reputed that The Anuks have Dows / Greys serving and or assisting Them...

That said - It's My bet that the "Winged Gods" refers to the Anuks and Their Star of Crossing.

Wink

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:12 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Yeah the Visitor is definately not S.a.A.M.i. / Annunaki but as I said previously - Was likely a Vasal for Them. Its been long reputed that The Anuks have Dows / Greys serving and or assisting Them...

That said - It's My bet that the "Winged Gods" refers to the Anuks and Their Star of Crossing.

Wink

I agree about the winged Gods reference....although the Egyptian folklore would refer to Ra...I don't believe that is what they were referring to in this instance.
    As for the being....I would also agree...but I still am going to seek some clarification tonight. It has peaked my interest.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Well Marduk - One of The Anuks and a Major Player in this Problem We are having - Went by the moniker of Ra and was called Marduk Ra in Egypt once He'd exiled Ningishzidda / Thoth from the Nile region...

This is where I got the meaning and it makes alot of sense if You think about how They have essentially Plug and Played with the Names and Titles over the Aeons...

Harp

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:40 am

Good morning,
    someone gave me this portion of an interview. And I would like to share this part of the conversation. It says what I have been saying in this thread.....

And I will note that I like George, but there is about 20% of his messages I disagree with, however the message as a whole is a good one, and this particular part is worth a listen.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:21 am

This is Ahura Mazda, another ancient god...from the region of Turkey...another "winged" god
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 21 Ahura

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 21 Ahura-mazda1
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:23 am

Okay then, I presume you have watched George talk here, and he mentioned an energy stream, and following it to the source. Kinda like I did in earlier posts here. So I will tell you that last night I returned to this same energy stream, and took a look at the man behind the curtain. Did a little research and now I have a "foam like structure of quantum fluctuations". I ran into some work from the man "Jack", and some of the things he is working on.

I happened on this one area called the "Shnoll Effect". Now I'm all about leaving science to the scientists, and quite frankly it was somewhat confusing to read some of these comments. but it also was quite intriguing. Then my eyes popped out of my head when I got to this one part...............

The statements above are based on many year, long-term investigations
    (the first publication was in 1958) of different processes with careful
    discrimination's of possible artifacts.
    Reviews of main results have been
    regularly published in Russian and English (see references in
    Physics-Uspekhi 41 (10) 1025-1035 (1998) ; 43 (2) 205-209 (2000)). The
    investigation of the phenomenon was started from biochemical reaction
    rates in the 50's, was continued in chemical reaction rates in the 70's
    and during last 20 years are carried out preferably with radioactive
    decay. The latter allows to exclude trivial "earth's" explanations of
    the observed effects.

What artifact are they talking about?

First of all, they talk about "histograms" and it's good to understand what that means.........

In statistics, a histogram is a graphical representation, showing a visual impression of the distribution of experimental data. It is an estimate of the probability distribution of a continuous variable and was first introduced by Karl Pearson [1]. A histogram consists of tabular frequencies, shown as adjacent rectangles,erected over discrete intervals (bins), with an area equal to the frequency of the observations in the interval. The height of arectangle is also equal to the frequency density of the interval, i.e.,the frequency divided by the width of the interval. The total area of the histogram is equal to the number of data. A histogram may also be normalized displaying relative frequencies. It then shows the proportion of cases that fall into each of several categories, with the total area equaling 1. The categories are usually specified as consecutive, non-overlapping intervals of a variable. The categories (intervals) must be adjacent, and often are chosen to be of the same size.[2]Histograms are used to plot density of data, and often for density estimation: estimating the probability density function of the underlying variable. The total area of a histogram used forprobability density is always normalized to 1. If the length of theintervals on the x-axis are all 1, then a histogram is identical to a relative frequency plot.An alternative to the histogram is kernel density estimation, which uses a kernel to smooth samples. This will construct a smooth probability density function, which will in general more accurately reflect the underlying variable.The histogram is one of the seven basic tools of quality control.[3]

Now my question here is what are they measuring that would involve an artifact?

The crucial thing in reducing data from experiments of this
    type is to insist on absolute sign symmetry--binning ±0 into
    one slot will result in spikes around the zero point which
    are not present in the raw data.

Having developed a modular toolkit for analyzing experiments of
    this type, I'll try various other measures of closeness
    over the next few days. All of this, including source code,
    will eventually be posted once I beat it into something others
    can understand. If anybody on this list wants a copy of the
    code as it stands, let me know and I'll make a copy available
    to you. But beware...this is "ad hack" SGI/IRIX and Sun/Solaris code
    written without the slightest thought of portability.
    It'll
    probably work on most POSIX-like platforms, but if it doesn't,
    you're on your own; I typically budget three to six months
    for portability testing of Unix code I publish--we're working
    in real-time here, so I'll lighten up if you're willing to
    debug on your own.

About 45 years ago Simon Shnoll was a biochemist dealing with muscle
    proteins. He was a very good experimentalist, but during experiment he
    obtained two distinct values of subsequent measurements of chemical
    reaction rate. For example, 100 and 120, but almost never - 110. It
    contradicted theory... He repeated his probes up to 300 times every
    day, under absolutely equivalent conditions, but situation remained the
    same. Now we can say that he got one histogram (300 points) per day and
    these histograms didn't look like smooth normal distributions, but very
    often they were similar to each other: they had two distinct peaks and deep
    gaps between them. Moreover, sometimes this "two-peak" distribution kept the
    same form for two or three days, and after that it became "two-and-half peaks"
    and so on. (Of course the matching of these histograms required shifting and
    rescaling, but the main idea, "the idea of form" remained the same).
    When all possible artifacts were excluded, he supposed that the point is
    in a special properties of muscle proteins. Then he asked his teacher,
    great russian biochemist Vladimir Engelhardt, "why are these repeated probes
    so different?" and Engelhardt answered: "Don't do so many repetitions
    and this effect will disappear"...

Simon Shnoll wrote in his laboratory journal "[I plan] to find out the
    origin of strange result distributions and return to main question".
    After that 45 years passed. He did not return yet [to the biochemistry].
    During these years he has examined many systems. If the explanation is special
    properties of myosin, let us take another protein where the distributions
    should not be strange, should not have sharp peaks and "inertia" in their
    form. But other proteins had similar behavior. If we take a chemical, not
    a biochemical system? The same. It was very labour-intensive work and he could
    do only one histogram per day. But these histogram sequences had some logic in
    their development. But there were plenty of possible explanations of this
    effect, both scientific and artifactual. All of them needed to be examined,
    so it took many years. During this long time Dr. Shnoll suspected that
    oscillations in homogeneous aqueous system can exist. He was right: under
    his head in his laboratory the Belousov-Zhabotinskii reaction was
    discovered. But in any case these oscillations could not explain the
    effect he was interested in, because around that time he observed the same
    effect in distributions of radioactivity measurements (radioactivity was
    his second specialty).

For the last two weeks, I've been operating a radioactive
    decay based random event generator and tabulating the
    data to test for the effect reported in Shnoll et al [1]
    then whole article here.....
    http://noosphere.princeton.edu/shnoll2.html

There is that word again....Artifact.....then you throw in....the "idea of form".......

Now this is all way over my head scientifically, but I can understand words like Artifact, and Idea of form.

so I just thought I'd share some fringe science that has been brought to my attention, and bring it here to see if you all can make heads or tails of it.
    Shocked
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:49 am

and one more piece to review.............

Cosmophysical Influences, Shnoll, et al.

Simon Shnoll and colleagues have been gathering evidence for the past 40years on apparent "cosmophysical influences" that produce concentrations of identifiable similarity of regions in time series that should have no similarity beyond chance occurrence. They create histograms to represent segments of time series, and examine all the histograms in pairs which have randomly assigned identifiers.Blind judges select pairs which appear similar (algorithmic methods are still being developed), and the frequency is computed for pairs separated by differing time intervals. The finding is that synchronous or adjacent pairs, and pairs at intervals of 24 hours, 27 days, or 365days show similarity more frequently than they should by chance. Data from a variety of different physical systems have been assessed, for example, counts of radioactive decay for plutonium and cesium sources separated by 200 Kilometers. A recent paper which discusses the procedures and responds to various questions and criticisms is available here, as apdf document. A selection of comments is available, drawn from the extensive email discussion among researchers interested in automating the comparison process.

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/shnoll.html
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:03 am

And one last part to the puzzle..............And exactly what and why they are measuring

http://www.cifa-icef.org/shnoll.pdf

A
    bstract
    The fine structure of histograms of measurements of 239Pu alpha-activity varies periodically, and
    the period of these variations is equal to sidereal day (1436 minutes). The periodicity is not observed in
    the experiments with collimator that restricts the alpha particles flow to be oriented to the Polar Star.
    Based on this study and other independent data, such as measurements conducted by the Arctic
    expedition, and similarity of the histograms in processes observed at different locations at the same local
    time,
    the conclusion was made, that the fine structure of statistical distributions of the observed processes
    depends on the Earth rotation and celestial sphere.

Estimation of statistical significance based on hyper-geometric distribution gives the probability of
    random realization of the "neighbour zone effect"
    (interval 1 hour) for the first column as p<10-9. For the
    interval of 24 hours, it is p< 10-8. The general estimation based on Poisson distribution shows that these
    two maximums far exceed 99% upper confidence limit.
    Fig.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:25 am

Conclusions
    The results exclude any trivial explanation. False effects are excluded not only by strict following
    to the principle of “equality of other conditions” – the only difference between “case” and “control” is
    direction of alpha particles registered in experiments. It is absolutely impossible to affect the radioactive
    decay itself. It is paradoxical that in experiments conducted on 54 North latitude with collimator oriented
    toward the Polar Star the shapes of histograms vary in time by the same way as histograms received for
    measurements near the North Pole (Shnoll S.E., 2003).
    It may indicate that probability of flow of alpha particles is not the same for different directions,
    and variations of this probability in time depend on changes in the surrounding time-space continuum.
    The
    presence of clear periodicity in these changes with the sidereal period of 1436 minutes (Shnoll S.E.,
    2001), the higher frequency of the appearance of similar histograms at the same local (longitudinal) time,
    the disappearance of daily periodicity near the North Polar, and, finally, presented above results of the
    experiments with collimators, - all these facts suggest the dependence of the observed effects on the state
    of the celestial sphere. The registration of such dependence is not sufficient for declaring a hypothesis,
    which might explain its "mechanism". However, in this article our task is only to register the significance
    of these astonishing phenomena.

http://www.cifa-icef.org/shnoll.pdf
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:20 pm

Hey GEORGE, are you reading this thread or what? Come clean will ya? Big Grin 3
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:26 pm

Now what does all this have to do with the energy stream I discovered that lead me to Jack? Artifacts, Idea of form, algorithms , space-time continuum? And the streams I found were two. One that was of a mind control sort, the other compressing DNA and augmenting half a step up in frequency.

Well, let's look at the obvious. These scientists are listed at the end of the last link I added. And most are biophysicists. So what field do they research?

Biophysics is an interdisciplinary science that uses the methods of physical science to study biological systems.[1] Studies included under the branches of biophysics span all levels of biological organization, from the molecular scale to whole organisms and ecosystems. Biophysical research shares significant overlap with biochemistry, nanotechnology, bioengineering, agrophysics and systems biology.Molecular biophysics typically addresses biological questions that are similar to those in biochemistry and molecular biology,but the questions are approached quantitatively. Scientists in this field conduct research concerned with understanding the interactions between the various systems of a cell, including the interactions between DNA, RNA and protein bio synthesis, as well as how these interactions are regulated. A great variety of techniques are used to answer these questions.

Fluorescent imaging techniques, as well as electron microscopy, x-ray crystallography, NMR spectroscopy and atomic force microscopy (AFM) are often used to visualize structures of biological significance. Conformational change in structure can be measured using techniques such as dual polarisation interferometry and circular dichroism. Direct manipulation of molecules using optical tweezers or AFM can also be used to monitor biological events where forces and distances are at the nano scale. Molecular biophysicists often consider complex biological events as systems of interacting units which can be understood through statistical mechanics, thermodynamics and chemical kinetics.By drawing knowledge and experimental techniques from a wide variety of disciplines, biophysicists are often able to directly observe, model or even manipulate the structures and interactions of individual molecules or complexes of molecules.

In addition to traditional (i.e. molecular and cellular) biophysical topics like structural biology or enzyme kinetics,modern biophysics encompasses an extraordinarily broad range of research. It is becoming increasingly common for biophysicists to apply the models and experimental techniques derived from physics, as well as mathematics and statistics, to larger systems such as tissues, organs, populations and ecosystems.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biophysics
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Brook ,
    Thanks for the video . It's really worth it .

Could you briefly outline for us that 20 % that you differ from George ?

I had a brief look at that pdf . It seem to be just a standard experiment of alpha particle decay of the plutonium isotope 239 over time (one of the types of uranium isotopes used for the bomb ).
    They used a control system ( like the placebo in the medicine experiment ) and the experiment was about measuring the decay of plutonium . It looks normal stuff to me .
    So who is doing the DNA compression ?
    Is George fibbing on this ?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:53 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:Brook ,
    Thanks for the video . It's really worth it .

Could you briefly outline for us that 20 % that you differ from George ?

I had a brief look at that pdf . It seem to be just a standard experiment of alpha particle decay of the plutonium isotope 239 over time (one of the types of uranium isotopes used for the bomb ).
    They used a control system ( like the placebo in the medicine experiment ) and the experiment was about measuring the decay of plutonium . It looks normal stuff to me .
    So who is doing the DNA compression ?
    Is George fibbing on this ?

Hmmm....so you believe they have to go to the Antarctic to measure the rate of decay of plutonium? I believe there is a bit more to it. Wink

What might that have to do with this.......
    the alpha particles flow to be oriented to the Polar Star.
    Based on this study and other independent data, such as measurements conducted by the Arctic
    expedition, and similarity of the histograms in processes observed at different locations at the same local
    time,
    the conclusion was made, that the fine structure of statistical distributions of the observed processes
    depends on the Earth rotation and celestial sphere.

As for the 20%...it's minor stuff. For example the dimensional levels and his take on the 3rd and 4th dimensional levels as far as what is going to come of them. That type of thing. But in general I agree with lot's of his stuff.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:23 pm

Now, taking into consideration that this Jack has concentrated much of his field of study in the quantum physics of consciousness......it tells me he not that interested in the decay of plutonium, but the cause and effect there of.............

here is one particular area he works, and his area of research........."Is Consciousness a Violation of Quantum Mechanics?"

http://www.fourmilab.ch/rpkp/rhett.html

According to the interpretation of quantum theory adopted here, the mechanical recording of the detection of products of radioactive decay generates a separation of the physical world into a collection of superposed 'channels' or 'branches': the physical world, as represented by the wave function of the universe, divides into a superposition of channels, one for each of the possible recorded (but unobserved) results. Contrary to common sense the recorded but unobserved numbers remain in a state of superposed 'potentia,' to use the word of Heisenberg. Later when the human observer looks at the device, the state of his brain will separate into a super- position of channels corresponding to the various alternative macroscopic possibilities... Finally, when the *psychological* event of observation occurs, the state of the universe will be reduced by a projection onto those brain states that are singled out by the conscious experience of the observer."

Quite in interesting read...lots of back and forth words..but interesting non the less.

Last edited by Brook on Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:24 pm

This makes Me think about Spin Characteristics in Sub-Atomic Theory and that these Peeps may be seeing a change in the Spin Ratio being exhibited by Rudimentary Elements - Specifically Plutonium as mentioned...

This may also be in relation to Effects on Assymetry and the Space We are traversing - That being the Space Time Continuum We are now floating through...

The Origins of Asymmetry in Brains, Bodies, Atoms and Cultures

This Stream of Consciousness keeps telling Me - DNA - Compression / Expansion - Mechanisms of Elevation / Declination...

Hmmm...

Musical

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:53 pm

Well, besides consciousness...he also works with Government contracts, or did at one time. Working on fringe things that pertained to SARA...

SARA is a company with engineers and technicians that seek to “invent”and build, in a practical way, technologies involving“electromagnetism, plasmas, acoustics, electronics, and processing”into devices and applications that may be useful to the U.S.government. They are, in fact, a technology contractor with clients in both government and private industry. The website claims that their clients involve all branches of the military, DTRA, DARPA, the Department of Energy, Homeland Security and NASA.
    http://www.topsecretwriters.com/2010/01/jack-sarfatti-provides-further-sara-details/

And yet I find this....(gulp)..............

Dr. Jack Sarfatti writes: Begin forwarded message:
    Date: September 1, 2004 9:08:58 AM PDT
    To: (Victor Martinez)
    Subject: Re: Worldwide Exclusive: 'Dark Energy' bomb more powerful than thermonuke!

Information on Ken Shoulders

1. Long-time associate of Hal Puthoff. Both worked in US Intelligence Community for years.

2. Brilliant gadgeteer with small microwave devices holds several important patents.

3. Ken's opinions are taken seriously in the USG Defense Intelligence Community.

4. Pressure is mounting for Shoulders, Sarfatti and Puthoff to write a joint paper together showing conflicting models of the phenomenon.

Puthoff uses a model of Casimir's "Type II" in which there is a positive zero point energy pressure outside the thin shell of electrons and vanishing zero point pressure inside it. Sarfatti says Casimir made an error by assuming that the well known "dubya factor" (i.e. w =(pressure)/(energy density)) is +1/3, which it is for real photons propagating energy to infinity as electromagnetic radiation. Sarfatti objects that w = -1 for the virtual photons of the zero point vacuum fluctuations. That w = -1 for this case is well known to cosmologists working on the "dark energy" (e.g. Mike Turner's Op/Ed in April 2003Physics Today). "w = -1 follows from Einstein's equivalence principletogether with Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. Furthermore, boson statistics require a positive virtual photon energy density, therefore an equal and opposite negative virtual photon pressure. Virtual quanta are directly observable in their warping of space time. You cannot subtract them out. The pressure warps space-time three times more than the energy density. The negative pressure makes repulsive anti-gravity that is the 'Right Stuff' for weightless warp drives, wide wormhole sand, unfortunately 'universe destroying' weird weapons." said Sarfatti. Sarfatti cited Sir Martin Rees's book "Our Final Hour" on this subject.Sarfatti's model is the mirror opposite of Puthoff's. "The zero point pressure is negative inside the thin shell of typically a trillion to ten thousand trillion electrons in the observed EVOs 10^-5 cm to 10^-5meters across and is zero outside. Negative zero point pressure makes the vacuum like a spring and the electric repulsion does work against the vacuum to create a metastable EVO. The electrons make a bottle or container for the anti-gravity dark energy vacuum core of the EVO.Break the bottle to release the Dark Energy Genie as 'Cold Fusion'.Mike Turner wrote that it couldn't be done, apparently Ken Shoulders has done what was thought to be an impossible dream." says Sarfatti.

For further reading see August 2004 Popular Mechanics p. 77
    http://popularmechanics.com/science/research/2004/8/dangerous_science/index5.phtml
    The above article mentions the recent unsolved murder of Cold Fusion advocate Gene Mallove.
    And Moscow's PRAVDA
    http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/94/379/12737_weapons.html

On Sep 1, 2004, at 7:53 AM, Victor Martinez wrote:

www.prweb.com/printer.php?prid=153747

WORLDWIDE MILTARY ORDNANCE EXCLUSIVE: DARK ENERGY BOMB MORE POWERFUL THAN NUKES! –

"If done too fast with a large enough Exotic Vacuum Object this would be a powerful bomb - more powerful than thermonuclear" – Dr. Jack Sarfatti

(PRWEB) September 1, 2004 -- Experimentalist Ken Shoulders claims that electrons are behaving in ways thought to be impossible. A new and previously unknown force appears to be binding the electrons at short range into clusters of electron charge. Shoulders calls these clusters Exotic Vacuum Objects, or EVO's.

Shoulders describes this as "a short-range force resembling a positive charge negating the effect of repulsive electronic charge"

One of Ken Shoulder's latest papers suggests nefarious uses for charged cluster technology based on EVO's:

"The author can easily imagine a scenario where instructions are generated with enough clarity for about 1 person in 1,000 to perform the necessary operations to refine and store a gallon jug of electrons in the form of Exotic Vacuum Objects (EVO's) ... there is no doubt that this jug would be light enough to carry and be highly sensitive to destabilization of a catastrophic nature..."

Ken Shoulders has recently collaborated on several papers with independent theoretical physicist Dr. Jack Sarfatti, in San Francisco.Sarfatti suggests that his theory of exotic vacuum dark energy/dark matter can explain Shoulders' experimental data.

Although Sarfatti hopes for carefully controlled release of energy from the EVO's, both Sarfatti and Shoulders warn that rapid release of a large EVO would be explosive, perhaps more powerful than a thermonuclear device.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:18 pm

The Dark Matters of Dark Energy: American Military Pursues Anti gravity Weapons

Several recent controversial discoveries in the world of physics may portend the arrival of new weapons of mass destruction far more powerful and compact than atomic bombs. Our updated story by Gary S.Bekkum

May 12, 2006

In recent years it has been discovered that our universe is being blown apart by a mysterious anti-gravity effect called dark energy.Mainstream physicists are scrambling to explain this mysterious acceleration in the expansion of the universe. Some physicists even believe that the expansion will lead to "The Big Rip" when all of the matter in the universe is torn asunder -- from clusters of galaxies in deep space down to the tiniest atomic particles. The universe now appears to be made of two unknowns -- roughly 23 percent is dark matter, an invisible source of gravity, and roughly 73 percent is dark energy, an invisible anti-gravity force. Ordinary matter constitutes perhaps 4 percent of the universe.

A few years ago the British science news journal, "New Scientist,"revealed that the American military was pursuing new types of exotic bombs -- including a new class of isomeric gamma ray weapons. Unlike conventional atomic and hydrogen bombs, the new weapons would trigger the release of energy by absorbing radiation, and respond byre-emitting a far more powerful radiation. In this potential category of gamma-ray weapons, a nuclear isomer absorbs x-rays and re-emits higher frequency gamma rays. The emitted gamma radiation has been reported to release 60 times the energy of the x-rays that trigger the effect.

The discovery of the isomer triggering effect was first reported in1999 by an international group of scientists. Although this controversial development has remained fairly obscure, it has not been hidden from the public.

Beyond the visible part of defense research is an immense underground of secret projects considered so sensitive that their very existence is denied. These so-called "black budget programs" are deliberately kept from the public eye and from most political leaders. CNN reported that in the United States the black budget projects for Year 2004 were funded at a level of more than 20 billion dollars.

In the summer of 2000 I contacted Nick Cook, the former aviation editor and presently a key spokesperson for Jane's Information Group, the private international military affairs publication company. Cook had been investigating black budget super-secret research into exotic physics for advanced propulsion technologies. Cook was intrigued when I pointed out the apparent connections between various private investors,defense contractors, NASA, INSCOM (American military intelligence), and the CIA.

I had been monitoring electronic discussions between various American and Russian scientists theorizing about rectifying the quantum vacuum for advanced space drive. Several groups of scientists, partitioned into various research organizations, were exploring what NASA called"Breakthrough Propulsion Physics" -- exotic technologies for advanced space travel to traverse the vast distances between stars. Partly inspired by the pulp science fiction stories of their youth, and partly by reports of multiple radar tracking tapes of unidentified objects performing impossible maneuvers in the sky, these scientists were on a quest to uncover the most likely new physics for star travel. The NASA program was run by Marc Mill is, financed under the Advanced Space Transportation Program Office (ASTP). Joe Firmage, then the 28-year-old Silicon Valley CEO of the three billion dollar Internet firm US Web,began to fund research in parallel with NASA.

Firmage hired NASA Ames nano-technology scientist Creon Levit, to run his International Space Sciences Organization, a move which apparently alarmed the management at NASA. The San Francisco based Hearst Examiner reported that NASA's Office of Inspector General assigned Special Agent Keith Tate to investigate whether any proprietary NASA technology might have been leaking into the private sector.

Anti gravity Weapons

In the summer of 2002 an unusual story by Nick Cook appeared in Jane'sDefence Weekly. Cook revealed that the American aerospace contractor Boeing was investigating anti gravity technology at their Phantom Works facility.

Now it can be proven that the American military was also investigating anti gravity technology for weapons research. Evidence that the US Military had an interest in developing so-called anti gravity technology for new super-weapons systems can be found in a 2001 Dept. of Defense budget document.

Buried in the obscure, "Annual Report on Cooperative Agreements and Other Transactions Entered into During FY2001," the US Army Aviation and Missile Command awarded funds to experimentally test superconductors for the manipulation of the gravitational field.

Heading this effort was Dr. Ning Li and her company AC Gravity Inc.

Ning Li predicted effects similar to the claims of Russian scientist Evgeny Podkletnov, which apparently had sparked Boeing's interest. Of primary concern for the military are the claims of coherent repulsive anti gravity beams, capable of disrupting physical materials. Recently Podkletnov has described new experiments demonstrating an "impulse gravity" effect. Cook and others have suggested that gravity beam weapons might be used in a "Star Wars" missile defense system.

According to the abstract for the Gravito-Electro Magnetic Superconductivity Experiment:

"The ability to generate gravitational forces artificially would allow for new forms of propulsion, new ways of controlling missiles and gun-launched munitions, the lowering of weight of heavy vehicles (i.e.,making a 70 ton tank appear to weight much less), and the potential of deflecting or countering the guidance systems of missiles which rely on inertial guidance

(like theater or intercontinental ballistic missiles)."

"The potential of the cutting edge technology that is hoped to result from the confirmation of the experiment being conducted under this effort is of primary interest to the Government...The success of this experiment would be of enormous value to DOD weapons and weapon systems."

I recently uncovered an even more bizarre item in the formerly top secret DIA STAR GATE psychic spy program files.

A spinning gravity device is described by DIA Source 011 in Project 8914-I from 1989.

"The second object/device is quite unusual, even a little bizarre...this object is very large and tall, it spins around a vertical axis, counter-clockwise, like a gigantic gyroscope.

This device can spin at incredible speeds... this effect is more of an illusion than a reality, which is caused by warping time and space...

Device: reaches maximum RPM, waves of energy are being drawn into the center/core ... this energy appears to be electromagnetic in nature ...drawn from the ultraviolet (purple) end of the spectrum ... concepts associated with object/device are; research, energy, space, time,warping of space and time, atomic, sub-atomic, and the idea of a breakthrough in physics.

This energy/force seems to be related to the force we call gravity, but not gravity as we currently describe and understand it at present..."

The Sub-quantum Bomb

While researching exotic propulsion technologies Cook had heard rumors of a new kind of weapon, a "sub-quantum atomic bomb," being whispered about in what he called the "dark halls" of defense research.

Sub-quantum physics is a controversial re-interpretation of quantum theory, based on so-called pilot wave theories, where an information field controls quantum particles.

The late Professor David Bohm showed that the predictions of ordinary quantum mechanics could be recast into a pilot wave information theory.Recently Anthony Valentini of the Perimeter Institute suggested that ordinary quantum theory may be a special case of a family of pilot wave theories, leaving open the possibility of new and exotic non-quantum technologies.

A small number of French, Serbian and Ukrainian physicists have been working on new sub-quantum theories of extended electrons and solitons,so perhaps a sub-quantum bomb is not entirely out of the question.

Even if rumors of a sub-quantum bomb are pure fantasy, there is no question that mainstream physicists have seriously contemplated a phase transition in the quantum vacuum. The quantum vacuum defies commonsense, because empty space in quantum field theory is actually filled with virtual particles. These virtual particles appear and disappear far too quickly to be detected directly, but their existence has been confirmed by experiments that demonstrate their influence on ordinary matter.

"Such research should be forbidden!"

In the early 1970's Soviet physicists were concerned that the vacuum of our universe was only one possible state of empty space. The fundamental state of empty space is called the "true vacuum." Our universe was thought to reside in a "false vacuum," protected from the true vacuum by the wall of our world. A change from one vacuum state to another is known as a phase transition. This is analogous to the transition between frozen and liquid water.

Lev Okun, a Russian physicist and historian, recalls Andrei Sakharov,the father of the Soviet hydrogen bomb, expressing his concern about research into the phase transitions of the vacuum. If the wall between vacuum states was to be breached, calculations showed that an unstoppable expanding bubble would continue to grow until it destroy edour entire universe.

Sakharov declared, "Such research should be forbidden!"

According to Okun, Sakharov feared that an experiment might accidentally trigger a vacuum phase transition.

Could the wall of our universe be breached from within? The amount of energy required to punch a hole through the wall appeared to be enormous, and no known natural physical phenomena, even the most energetic, had punched through either. A recent report commissioned to examine potential dangers at the Large Hadron Collider, a next generation particle accelerator, concluded that we are safe to the best of our existing scientific estimates.

Others are not so certain.

Recently cosmologist Max Tegmark and philosopher Nick Bostrom took anew look at the possibility of catastrophic destruction of our world and our universe. They noted that, "One might think that since life here on Earth has survived for nearly 4 Gyr [billion years], such catastrophic events must be extremely rare. Unfortunately, such an argument is flawed, giving us a false sense of secu
    rity. It fails tot ake into account the observation selection effect that precludes any observer from observing anything other than that their own species has survived up to the point where they make the observation."

If someone out in the depths of space has already punched through the wall, we will never know about it. Since the reaction spreads outward at the speed of light, it is impossible for a signal to arrive ahead of the reaction in order to warn us of our impending doom.

At least one of the Russian physicists I had corresponded with was said to have been a former associate of Andrei Sakharov. He strongly hinted at new theories the Russians had developed which allow for the manipulation of the fundamental constants of nature, but he never revealed more than a sketch of his ideas. His claim was that a breakthrough was within reach, perhaps within five years.

Recent theoretical explorations may suggest another approach to the physics of the vacuum. Some physicists have speculated that the invisible gravitating dark matter could be the other side of the invisible dark energy coin, and that suggests the possibility of manipulating the vacuum for energy release. If a controllable parameter could be found to mediate the balance between the invisible dark forces, the result would unleash the vacuum energy of creation in all of its awful power and majesty.

If it were possible to control the dark sides of the force then space time, the arena where everything we know takes place, could be bent and twisted with infinitely greater ease than was ever suspected.This would open Pandora's box to everything from vacuum energy weaponsof mass destruction (capable of destroying the universe!) to space timewarp drives and time machines.

A quick survey of the international electronic archive of physicspapers at http://www.arXiv.org shows that research into the vacuum of space time is alive and well. Most authors are independent researchersstruggling with limited funding and resources, yet their theoreticalresults suggest that somewhere in Nick Cook's black world a major breakthrough has already taken place.

Most likely the United States and Russia are in the lead. China,France, Ukraine, Iran, India, Cuba and Saudi Arabia all have scientists actively pursuing the fundamental physics that determine the fabric of our reality, and are seeking the theory and the means to access the enormous energies locked inside of the vacuum since the creation of the universe.

Building a Dark Energy Vacuum Bomb?

Recently Dr. Jack Sarfatti, a controversial independent physicist warned, "If done too fast with a large enough Exotic Vacuum Object this would be a powerful bomb -- more powerful than thermonuclear."

Continued here.............

http://911scholars.ning.com/profiles/blogs/american-military-pursues

"What is the WMD potential from a causal de Broglie 'double-solution' realist quantum theory?"

He replied:

"... if it turns out to be the critical clue that tells us how to manipulate magnetic monopoles or dyons...there is some Russian work saying that could be used to catalyze baryon decay...Let me translate.Efficient, fast baryon decay would imply the ability to use ANY earth matter as a nuclear fuel, with 1,000 times as much energy produced per gram of nuclear fuel as we now have with fission or fusion. I think I understand why there was some Russian interest in that, dating back to Sakharov...But -- it would be speculative to imagine this would be anymore of a WMD threat, say, than Tokomak research. Who knows? WAY too early to know. Even if it happens, which is also speculative..."
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:30 am

Seeing as this information was from 2006, I would suppose that it has become more advanced in the past few years. Rather scary.

Speaking of scary, I was watching some of the videos of that woman and how tagged she is. The program running strong in her...and lo and behold...my dog Buster started having reactions to the videos.

Take a look............... No

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 21 425557

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:17 am