tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+29
Linda
Suriel
giovonni
Micjer
enemyofNWO
devakas
solent
mudra
Carol
Mercuriel
MargueriteBee
starninja
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
Vidya Moksha
Beren
Oliver
SiriArc
Jonah
Instigator
Zedd
Lionhawk
TRANCOSO
tacodog
CetaceousOne
burgundia
lindabaker
Anchor
Brook
33 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Instigator
    Instigator

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Instigator Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:21 am

Very powerful message in your last post Brook, I am unsure why no one has added to it the last few days, scratch Frequency, Junk DNA, 3D compression .... I am shaking my head as to the lack of comments the last few days Blink

I guess I will ask if this Compression on our DNA is also effecting our Auric and Etheric body's, how will this effect us if there were a decompression .... I understand that Atlantis may have been a lower compression or possibly 4D, Is this shift that we are coming too a decompression, and could this decompression occur as we enter the Photon Belt or could it happen earlier ?

Could this decompression also allow us to have greater access to this so called junk DNA ... And the overall perception could be termed as a frequency change but it seems that this shift may be a DNA change

Namaste cat
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Mercuriel Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:08 am

The fact that You - I and others are doing what We are - The Truth coming out all over ("Nudges" in the Media and Mainstream TV lately) - The Decompression is already well underway...

Wink

Are We ready then to begin using Our Biolocative abilities VIA the Black / White Holes in Our DNA (See Nassim Haramein and Gregg Braden for further explanation) ?

At any rate - Time will tell and by the looks of It - We won't have much longer to wait...

sunny

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:34 am

Instigator wrote:Very powerful message in your last post Brook, I am unsure why no one has added to it the last few days, scratch Frequency, Junk DNA, 3D compression .... I am shaking my head as to the lack of comments the last few days Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 12 420354

I guess I will ask if this Compression on our DNA is also effecting our Auric and Etheric body's, how will this effect us if there were a decompression .... I understand that Atlantis may have been a lower compression or possibly 4D, Is this shift that we are coming too a decompression, and could this decompression occur as we enter the Photon Belt or could it happen earlier ?

Could this decompression also allow us to have greater access to this so called junk DNA ... And the overall perception could be termed as a frequency change but it seems that this shift may be a DNA change

Namaste cat

I am not surprised at all....after all...I am not David Wilcox, George Kavassilas, or Cliff High. Who am I to glean this information? Just a nobody that adds posts to forums that are in search for truth, and without the internet backing of celebrity status, I'm just poking around in the dark with the rest of the crowd. And in that journey, how could anybody possibly believe the twist that I have provided here.

After all, it is impossible to believe that a stream of energy and frequency could possibly be controlling our DNA, and our very behavior. Sounds like a science fiction movie, even to me. Now the thing is...if I presented the information here, and provided "others" videos of research....it was plausible...but to present my personal information....just does not settle right to the members. Again...I am not a "celebrity", and I am not a "solid" source of this information.

You have to remember, all of this searching on these forums is meant to take the research of the "celebrity's" and hash it out. When one of our own, comes up with a new twist on the information....it remains to be seen. As it should be. And when I finally departed some information of a vision and it looked like a child's scribble...well, that was impossible to believe. That I have since discovered that "scribble" is actually a code within that "junk" DNA...is again impossible to believe, and as yet remains to be seen. After all....who the heck am I? Just a forum member who could not possible have a connection to the pulse of this information. I humbly digress....it would seem to be a big question mark that we all have to "wait" to prove out. Even with the backing of scientific information...it has no credence, until it is presented by someone with a celebrity status.

Now the thing here is...there is much more I have yet discovered, but have not shared here...and was in the process of doing so....but, I have since discovered that this information, although it would seem vital to our ascension, means nothing until it is proven in a solid video on youtube, or published scientific document.

The amount of views on this thread told me, it was gathering interest...even though there were those that did not post...it was getting a good read. But when I started adding my own research and twist into it.....it became a "tongue in cheek" view. Understandable, after all...I am just a nobody, with a theory, who claims to have "visions".

So I leave it at that....find out for yourselves, and get the information firsthand.....then you may simply see the same pattern...or maybe not.

Namaste'

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:21 am

First off I want you to know what you have provided here by authoring this thread, is very much appreciated by several here, including myself. Your thread here is also not just based on a bunch of copy and paste work. To me that is invaluable that someone such as yourself has been willing to do the work in the first hand and share your findings with those who are not maybe in tune with this angle of history and the real story that has been covered up by the PTB. What you have provided here is a major hub of information also showing where many of the off shoots go off from it. Granted I have stayed away from posting in this thread due to the connection we share and as to not sway your research one way or the other. But it is refreshing to see someone put in an original effort in uncovering the truth and sharing with those who may have been duped like we all have been. Your thread here is one of the best on this forum from everything I've seen considering the content is a most misunderstood one. You took on a great feat and I personally think it is a work of perfection and I can only hope that others here see it that way as well.

Many Blessings to you Brook! I know you poured your heart and soul into this one!

The Winner
    Flowers
    Double Thumbs Up
    Its da Wave

Last edited by Lionhawk on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:45 am

Brook,

Your heart and passion transpires. You are very appreciated for your work here.Flowers

Just keep doing it babe. sunny
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:43 am

I think that many of us simpley do not know what to add to this thread...as simple as that...but we read it regularly... Very Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:30 pm

Indeed. We've been discussing DNA and what is coming down the road for the past week. My husband has an idea how the increased solar x-rays and gamma rays will activate the DNA. I found it ironic that we were all looking into this about the same time and were working on the concept from different points of view. I do suspect it is a code and that the code is condensed which will be triggered shortly as described by Maruice Cauterel (sp) where he writes of major leaps in human evolution when there is an increase of solar x-ray and gamma rays.. all pointing to that occurring in 2012.

I was coming at this from the 100th monkey perspective wondering if enough sensitives who are already activated could be that trigger point where consciousness is expanded across the planet en masse.

Last edited by Carol on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:33 pm

burgundia wrote:I think that many of us simpley do not know what to add to this thread...as simple as that...but we read it regularly... Very Happy

I will add one thing, a deep respect!
    Very Happy

Also we should never forget that truth will and always do springs up.
    Like the tiny moss though mighty asphalt or concrete or tiny plants on arctic tundra , truth will always emerge .
    Better to be aligned with it. To be the truth.
    tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:18 pm

"Now the thing here is...there is much more I have yet discovered, but have not shared here...and was in the process of doing so...."
    Brook: I hope you reconsider and share here.
    As Bergundia says:

I think that many of us simpley do not know what to add to this thread...as simple as that...but we read it regularly... Very Happy

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 12 193366 I sure do!!!!!

And I truly appreciate all of the hard work and energy you have put into this thread. I would say it has probably done more than you think for many of us!

Thank YOU BROOK! Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 12 67677

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:52 am

Holy cow guys.....it sounds like your all giving me a eulogy and my funeral.....hahaha

I have not quit writing here, simply stated the fact that I was rather disappointed at the lack of response to the finding of the compression and augmentation of our DNA through findings, when I stuck my head in that stream. And when I did that scribble a voice inside me.(my voice...most likely my higher self said). look at Junk DNA.....then I came up with non coded DNA. And there it was....."selective pressure". It was a validation. A validation of a trigger from simply writing here on the forum. That scribble was in fact a 3D perspective of a dimensional aspect of that non coded DNA. It looks quite different in another perspective. One that is within our very own DNA. And as such, each part has it's own unique property and value.

Carol wrote...
    I was coming at this from the 100th monkey perspective wondering if enough sensitives who are already activated could be that trigger point where consciousness is expanded across the planet en masse.

This is a key point . Remember in an earlier post I told you all about an event where 200,000 light beings were on there way here back in the time of Atlantis, and got trapped by the explosion? And I also told you they were rescued last March? I had validation of the rescue from another person here at this time now. Just one of those validations....one of the many validations of the information that has been flooding me, and has been coming my way.

Well Carol...you 100th monkey perspective is right on! Those light beings got rescued and are on their way here now. They are 5th dimensional beings, and were on their way here to help raise the frequency back then. They are going to come as 'walk- ins", the compression is going to release from the mass of their frequency. This is only a small part of a large operation to help us achieve this process, so we can escape the manipulation of the frequency that these duplicate discs have applied to this planet. And the timing was set for now.

Now most important to realize.....these discs and what they are. These beings were stuck in a collapsed dimension. How did they survive for this long? Point in fact....there was one of the "original" discs there with them. And it kept that area like a bubble of sorts all of this time until someone who could "activate" it could help with the release and rescue. Someone who had a genetic coding to find it and activate it. Got any ideas who that was? The one who sat on the "throne" of power to utilize and create "magic" with those discs. It's not magic....it never was. It was an advanced technology, that used the powers within the stone discs to manifest and heal. Very powerful indeed. And that person was Isis. And she is back from a very long sleep. She found the disc in that dimension, and the crew of helpers rescued the beings.

Do you all remember the movie 2001 a Space Odyssey ...the monolith? Look at it in terms such as that. Sounds like sciences fiction now does it not?

And Carol, it's also true that some sensitives are waking up here....I would suppose that in a small way I might be one of them. And I simply wish to share the triggers that have been upon me daily. I did not ask for them...they simply started. And will not stop. But I'm here to tell you all...if I did not get some sort of validation of the information...I would not be sharing it here.
    And thank you all for all of your supportive responses here. They are much appreciated .....I have not left yet. Wink Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 12 374937

Namaste'

Last edited by Brook on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:38 am

The Two Monoliths on Earth - The Consciousness Anchors...

Lake Vostok - Antartica

Ellesmere Island - Nunavut Territory - Northern Canada...

study

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:23 am

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:29 am

Mercuriel wrote:The Two Monoliths on Earth - The Consciousness Anchors...

Lake Vostok - Antartica

Ellesmere Island - Nunavut Territory - Northern Canada...

study

Very interesting Mercuriel.....The one in Antarctica is one that I viewed several weeks ago. Tracing the "stream".
    Thanks for sharing this.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:42 am

Very interesting Mercuriel.....The one in Antarctica is one that I viewed several weeks ago. Tracing the "stream".
    Thanks for sharing this.

It is My pleasure and the reason why I AM an Incarnate here at this moment in time...

To assist the Law of Allowance as it should be assisted. I should say TY to You Brook for making a mention of the Monoliths so I could display the Info for All...

Flowers

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Mercuriel wrote:The fact that You - I and others are doing what We are - The Truth coming out all over ("Nudges" in the Media and Mainstream TV lately) - The Decompression is already well underway...

Wink

Are We ready then to begin using Our Biolocative abilities VIA the Black / White Holes in Our DNA (See Nassim Haramein and Gregg Braden for further explanation) ?

At any rate - Time will tell and by the looks of It - We won't have much longer to wait...

sunny

Mercuriel, you took the words out my mouth about the Decompression. Witness all of the new/old abilities manifesting/returning. Example: so many people are experiencing a sharp increase in clairvoyance, clairaudience, intense dreaming., etc. Funny that the white/black hole concept was mentioned. Last week I dreamed of black inside white inside black tubes, on a cross-sectioned angle. Like little black and white "pods" that we could peer into. I dreamed that the "lid" has been lifted, and I can "see" into them...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:08 pm

lindabaker wrote:Funny that the white/black hole concept was mentioned. Last week I dreamed of black inside white inside black tubes, on a cross-sectioned angle. Like little black and white "pods" that we could peer into. I dreamed that the "lid" has been lifted, and I can "see" into them...

You did see into Them...

No Coicidences - Only Synchronicities My Love...

Flowers

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:13 pm

Again, Brook, we are reading your thread with immense interest. Sometimes it takes a while to "sink in" for those of us who mull things over...your stuff is mind blowing, and there have been times that I've had to pick up brain tissue from the corners of my living room, ha ha, "sorry" to you tender folks, that was a little graphic. I just watched Fear and Loathing again and I'm a little cranked up.

Or, maybe we cannot find the sufficient words to express what we think. Maybe I'll just ignore the people who say it's corny to add little "thank you" posts. I don't care any more...so, to Brook:

flower bounce I love you sunny Very Happy

Oooyeah 1 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 1 Beer

THANK YOU IN CAPSLOCK

linda
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:35 pm

See???????????? I told you so! hahahahhaa

Brain parts all over the living room????????????? Thank God it wasn't in the bathroom. hahahhahhaaa
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:36 pm

I'm very interested in the subject of the ones from 5D. I've had highly regarded psychics mention this to me several times, albeit several years ago, as a specific personal attribute. Maybe it doesn't apply to me personally, but perhaps I can help explain it to others in my writing. After all, my signature line in Project Avalon #1 was "Don't Ask Me, I'm Just The Hundredth Monkey Here." I could write the Dummies Handbook to the Real Apocalypse (unveiling). Chapter One could be titled: Am I going crazy, or is this happening to everybody? Hee hee.
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:43 pm

11:11

Namaste

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:19 am

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:17 am

Thank you Instigator for the videos. However I would like to actually rehash some of the things you seem to be in tune with....The sun.

Now it may sound like I'm getting off topic on my own thread here...but follow along you will see where I bring it back to topic. Wink

I first give you a video you have all probably seen...and if not...enjoy!

Floating in grace indeed! Can you say intervention? Intervention of a higher dimensional frequency! One so large it can move a comet twice the size of Jupiter out of the way to escape earth. How fortunate we are, that we have such intervention to watch out for us.

Now here is the thing.....all the 2012 business of fear and destruction is overwhelming. I've even seen it here on this forum, in the ways of posts...about how it's "reported" that a major CME is going to wipe us out...Hollywood even did a movie on it. Or that a 'Wave" is coming that will throw us out into God knows where. And with great scientific explanation theories have been reported for quite some time now. So why all the "hype" about the BIG CME coming our way? Could it be fear? Who's fear? But here you have a video that shows...that "something" diverted a catastrophe. So what was that something?

If mother Earth is a conscious being....and the sun is a conscious being.....could that be the 'something' that diverted it? And in that realm of thinking.....one would have to assume that this BIG CME that is coming might be of an assisting nature? Because if it saved Mother once....why in Gods name would it set out to destroy her?

Now...let's get back on track with the duplicate discs...running on a frequency....set to maintain a compression and augmenting of the DNA. The one thing that would really stop it would be a major CME..... Hmmmmm?........ Now the more I though of this, the idea came to me that they would surly have in place a "back up" generator..running on guess what? OIL FUEL. And this would explain the great need to harvest as much oil at this time as possible. So the need to find "free energy" is not going to be of assistance when a CME comes into play. As the basis of most free energy is most likely going to be effected by a CME. Or at least that would seem possible. Until we learn more about free energy....it's all a theory.

The fear that this "energy stream" running now might go down is of major importance to the PTB. They have spent thousands of dollars and time telling us there is a global warming.....and getting us in fear of it. They are now peppering us with this CME that could hit at any time. They have in fact been telling us of this for years....and it's the talk of the town here. Seems quite a coincidence that it should arrive at this time of the 2012 Mayan calendar as well.

Now instigator...I would rather see one of your videos that bring something "fresh" to the table. The mirroring effect and dance of the Earth and the Sun here is amazing to me. And to watch your video and it's implications...coupled with the video above...well.....it's quite astounding. This is one of the "triggers" I spoke of in the beginning of this thread. As this is the purpose of this thread...and how certain information triggered me...and how this information you bring triggers this implication that the consciousness of the Earth and Sun are displaying now. It also brings to the table a higher dimensional intelligence...one that is in no way going to destroy one of the richest planets in minerals, and teaming with life.

I say again....the creator did not create this world to be destroyed by an accidental CME...... or destroyed by some race of beings that wish to monopolize on it's rich resources. the date of 2012 was a date given to make things right or REAL intervention would take place. Intervention of a "higher dimensional frequency" And folks...we've got front row seats. Put on your sun glasses............. Cool

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:44 am

Adding one more thing here..this video got hits on all your predictions ...we are just waiting to see what happens in New Zealand....today they got a 3.3

maybe a precursor? Who knows....but you sure did mirror this one.....and you seem to have really hit on something here. Good work...very fresh and new concepts.
    You sure are "Instigating" some thought provoking ideas.
    Wink
    Thanks for all your work Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 12 374937

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:45 pm

http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/

They have a great video on the sight now.
    Part I -- THE HISTORY BEHIND 2012

How time changes consciousness, rare 26,000 yr occurances, how the RCC ties into 2012, 11:11, solar maximum, 2011 vs 2012, acceleration of creation, the numbers behind 2012, time speeding up, transformation of consciousness, corruption of Gregorian calendar, other 2012 end dates, the New Earth, world chakras, time travelers and 2012, Schumann resonance, alchemy and our solar system, climate change, the photon belt, the I Ching, Mayan astrology, Galactic Alignment, Mayan obsession over time, the cycles of time, the end of a world age, timewave zero

Part 2 -- THE MAYAN CALENDAR EXPLAINEDart 2 -- THE MAYAN CALENDAR EXPLAINED

Ian Lungold thoroughly explains the levels of creation in the Mayan calendar

Part 3 -- CROP CIRCLES AND 2012

Daniel Pinchbeck, David Wilcock, Geoff Stray and Gregg Braden talk about crop circles and 2012

Part 4 -- FEAR AND 2012

The roots of terrorism, 911, social engineering, how the few control the many, illuminati, RFID chips, spiritual psychology, love, fear and spirituality, vaccinations, aspartame, fluoride, GMO's and Monsanto, government propaganda, mind control, TV mind manipulation, ET help from above, neocons, fear mongering, consciousness and fear, freemasons, ordo abchao (order out of chaos), 33 longitude and latitude, reduction of stress, the mind and illnesses, the gift of fear, fear and love vibrations

Part 5 -- DNA Upgrade?

The DNA of love and fear, activation of DNA, phantom DNA effect, emotions and DNA, Fibonacci sequence, DNA upgrade, gratitude and DNA

Part 6 -- SPIRITUALITY AND 2012

Negative prophecies will not occur, synchronicities and 2012, metaphysical phenomena, consciousness shapes reality, left brained versus right brained thinking, suppression of the feminine, spiritual transition of the psyche, seeking inner truth, repression of emotions, intention, how some people may get left behind, the mandlebrot sequence, thoughts = manifestations, harmonic unity, the miracle of YOU, centering yourself spiritually, torsion fields and consciousness, the power of meditation, opening a channel to your higher self, following your intuition, the power of light, now is the time to expand your consciousness, time travel, expanded consciousness, listening to your heart, the end of a 26,000 year opportunity, research tools, the bottom line

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:21 pm

They have a great video on the sight now.
    Part I -- THE HISTORY BEHIND 2012

I haven't seen it yet Carol...it looks interesting though. I was specifically looking for the section of Nissam's work I viewed on that comet. And ran into that video. Looks like it covers a slew of topics though..thanks for the find there. Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 12 83084

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:35 am