tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+15
Mercuriel
Swanny
Eartheart
firefly
Carol
B.B.Baghor
TRANCOSO
Brook
Sanicle
Aquaries1111
mudra
magamud
orthodoxymoron
shiloh
RedEzra
19 posters

Bible

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Bible - Page 16 Empty Re: Bible

Post  RedEzra Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:59 am

Let's not forget the timeline given by an angel Gabriel to Daniel about 2500 years ago... and recorded in the Septuagint the Greek translation of the Jewish Scripture in the 3rd century BC.

"'Seventy weeks are determined
    For your people and for your holy city.

Know therefore and understand,
    That from the going forth of the command
    To restore and build Jerusalem
    Until Messiah the Prince,
    There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks.

And after the sixty-two weeks
    Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;
    And the people of the prince who is to come
    Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.

Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
    But in the middle of the week
    He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.'"

- Daniel 9:24-27

Artaxerxes of Persia on the month Nisan [March/April] in his 20th regnal year [445-444BC] gave the command to "restore and build Jerusalem" according to the book of Nehemiah. So the Messiah would come "seven weeks and sixty-two weeks" from that date...

7x7x360 + 62x7x360 = 17 640 + 156 240 = 173 880 days

So according to the timeline given to Daniel the Messiah would come or be known in the spring of 33 AD.

"'Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion!
    Shout, O daughter of Jerusalem!
    Behold, your King is coming to you;
    He is just and having salvation,
    Lowly and riding on a donkey,
    A colt, the foal of a donkey.'"

- Zechariah 9:9

Are the Jews stupid ? Their own Scripture is precisely pointing to Jesus as the Messiah so what is their problem ? Are they blind ?

"Therefore they could not believe, because Isaiah said again:

'He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts,
    Lest they should see with their eyes,
    Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn,
    So that I should heal them.'"

- John 12:39-40
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:36 am

Now the timeline given by Gabriel to Daniel does not end with the arrival of the Messiah in the spring of 33 AD.

There are still "seven weeks" and "one week" left of the prophecy... We just have to wait until the Jews restore Jerusalem again to continue the countdown of the weeks of years. And that already happened on 7 June 1967 during the Six Day War when the command went forth from the Israeli high command to capture the Old City of Jerusalem.

So "seven weeks" 7x7x360 = 17 640 days from 7 June 1967 come to 23 September 2015 the Day of Atonement.

This would mean that we are already well into the last week and so are entering the events in the Book of Revelation.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:22 pm

The girl described how her soul “left my body and I was dead.”

“Angels came to receive me to heaven. But Jesus appeared before me and said, ‘I cannot turn back from the prayers of my children. My eyes are upon my children and ears are open to their prayer. So I give you your life back, for the issues of death belong to me. You go, and be my witness.’ Then he put his face right against and right into mine. He breathed into my nostrils, and my soul went in. Then he moved his nail-scarred hands over my body and healed me completely!”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/02/christians-muslim-attackers-tormented-by-visions-of-blood/
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:18 pm

The Bible and Religion often seems to be a Winchester Mystery House. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winchester_Mystery_House I have never doubted the existence of God and Satan, or Angels and Demons, but I have always had HUGE Problems with the Bible and Religion. There doesn't seem to be a consistent Law and Liturgy in the Holy Bible. The Bible seems to breed confusion and conflict. I love studying the Bible and History BUT the problems often seem insurmountable. I need to know what the Law and Liturgy was prior to the Creation of Humanity. Is there an Ancient and Universal Law and Liturgy?? Does the Sabbath pre-date the Creation of Humanity?? Where are the Sabbath-Sermons in the Old and New Testaments?? There are plenty in the Writings of Ellen White, and SDA's have been accused of being an Ellen White Cult (and even a British-Israel Cult)!! I enjoy the seven-volumes of the SDA Bible Commentary (Genesis to Revelation), but there should be another volume preceding Volume One, which tells us (in detail) what happened prior to the Genesis account. There should be another volume between Volumes 4 and 5, which tells us (in detail) what happened between Malachi and Matthew. The New Testament should contain an Old Testament Commentary. In fact, perhaps the New Testament should be an Old Testament Commentary. Period. History seems to be based upon Deception. Actually, Everything seems to be based upon Deception. Should this be a clue as to who has been running this Solar System for the past 5,000 to 6,000 years?? Something is VERY Wrong. BTW -- Consider studying Volumes 4 and 7 of the SDA Bible Commentary (Isaiah to Malachi, and Philippians to Revelation) for some VERY Interesting Eschatological-Research!! I don't seem to be capable of properly studying much of anything these days, but I keep trying to give the rest of you some clues. Unfortunately, I KNOW No-One Gives a DAMN About What I Suggest. I guess I'm simply placing my tripe on the Galactic-Record (for future-reference).
    Bible - Page 16 660453_1280x720
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:17 am

GOD said from the beginning that every soul who sins shall die and since GOD is not a liar so every soul who sins shall die.

So basically a lot of us are f*cked ! We will die and end up in hell with the fallen angels and demons. And there is no ascension escaping this ethereal nightmare except...

What ?! Is it possible for a sinnerman not to go to hell ??
    YES ! Stop sinning !

But but who will make reparations for our crimes against each other ? GOD said from the beginning that only the spilling of blood can atone for sins so who's blood can cover a whole world of crimes ? That would be GOD's blood !

So will GOD pay the price for our sins and spill His blood for us ? He already did friend he already did.

Bible - Page 16 Crucified-Christ-bloody
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:18 pm

Also science must conform to the Party program... a truth therefore which does not fit into the program or ideological agenda will be silenced censored or made to look like a lie.

The Party is not about truth but control ! Control over you me and everybody else who is not an inner member or on top of the hierarchy. The Party is all about staying in power!

Who would you be ? Master or slave ? So you see it is only self preservation in the minds of the masters or Party tops !
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:06 pm

I continue to be interested in what Job to Malachi REALLY Teaches. Does it support Genesis to Esther?? Does it support Matthew to Revelation?? Is the Bible the Solution and/or the Problem?? Are there other legitimate and preferable options?? Are we locked-in to arguing and fighting about Biblical-Theology?? Can the Bible be made to say whatever we want it to say?? Theology often seems to be a Nightmare. Why??
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon May 01, 2017 4:45 am

It is probably impossible for a human being to comprehend the complete nature of GOD... for example what is GOD made of ? It is not bones and blood like human beings but still GOD is so... what is it ? What stuff is GOD made of ? In the bible it states that GOD is spirit... but what is that ? Or perhaps that is a wrong question as GOD is not what... but who. Maybe it simply is that GOD is spirit and spirit is GOD. Makes sense ?

So what can spirit do ? In the bible GOD can do absolutely anything... even the impossible at any time. So why so much misery on earth you say ? In the bible GOD gave human beings free will... to do whatever we want. Yes even blow someone's brains out... GOD is not going to stop us from making the earth a big killing field. We got free will get it ?

We got choice ! Nobody is born this or that... although genetic traits and talents are passed down the bloodline we still got the will to choose. Not what... but who we will be. When we cannot dissociate ourselves from ourselves... then it is not correct to use a word like what about ourselves. Suppose same goes for GOD. Makes sense ? Not what but who !

Not what is GOD... but who is GOD ! Is it not so ?

Who is GOD ? No you don't get to make GOD in your image ! So why are we even saying anything about GOD ? Why do some sit and explain their particular image of GOD to other people ? Because it is big business ! People may pay a lot of money to hear about GOD... yes it is true !

Now how would GOD tell His story to humanity ? Through the mouth of a woman or man ? Or through a book that would stand the test of time ?

You may shrug shoulders and say "meh i just stick to make GOD in my image"... because that is what you do friend whenever your thoughts about GOD is not found in His book.

You do not get the truth about GOD through the mouth of another man or woman !! Come on you get that... don't you ?
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon May 01, 2017 7:15 am

It is reasonable to assume that the bible is GOD's book because of the amount of prophecies which were written down and foretold before they happened !

One from the book of Daniel for example who lived in the 6th century BC at the time of the Babylonian empire. In chapter 8 of this book is written down the rise of the Medo-Persian empire and its subsequent fall to the Greek empire which would split into four kingdoms where from one an archetypal antichrist (Antiochus IV Epiphanes) would arise and persecute the Jews.

This is old history now but it was written down and foretold centuries before it happened. So who can do that ? Who can know the future from the past ?

"I declare the end from the beginning, and from long ago what is not yet done, saying: My plan will take place, and I will do all My will." - Isaiah 46:10

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon May 01, 2017 11:14 am

People seem to use the Bible to further THEIR Agendas, rather than HONESTLY analyzing and communicating who wrote the Bible, who they wrote it to, what the context was, etc. Religion and the Bible ALWAYS seem to involve Power-Struggling and Lawyer-Like Posturing. It ALWAYS seems to be some sort of a Battlefield. When one is honest, and admits problems, they are viewed as being WEAK. FAITH often seems to equal LYING or BELIEVING LIES. I tend to think that the REAL GOD will judge this Solar System in ways we can't even begin to comprehend. I honestly think that MOST (if not ALL) of Us are in HUGE TROUBLE. The more I honestly study, the more troubled I become. Let me repeat that I am especially interested in what Job through Malachi REALLY Teaches. Can YOU Tell Me???
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon May 01, 2017 1:15 pm

Another prophecy which was written down in the bible is the restoration of Judea to the Jews.

After about 2000 years without a land the withered Jews returned in huge numbers and declared an independent Jewish state in 1948. Usually after such a long time people are assimilated into the culture of the host nation but for some reason the Jews continued the old customs for so long.

One thing which is absolutely astounding is that the day after the Jews declared independence they were attacked by Egypt Iraq Syria Jordan and Lebanon... and won !

Two more times in 1967 and 1973 did armies of neigbouring Arab states attack them... which again resulted in Israeli victory and a quadrupling of land. For example Egypt lost the enormous Sinai area which Israel later gave back in exchange for a peace agreement. Israel was also willing to give Golan back to Syria for peace but Syria was not interested.

When it is written in the bible that the Jews will return to their land... then ought one not take the book serious ? Especially in face of the fact that a combined Arab army with Soviet help could not beat a comparative handful of holocaust survivors... in three tries !

"In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to bring back the remnant of his people. From Assyria, Egypt, Pathros, Cush, Elam, Shinar, Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

And He will lift up a standard for the nations and assemble the banished ones of Israel. And will gather the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth." - Isaiah 11:11-12
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue May 02, 2017 2:21 am

The last book in the bible is an apocalypse or in english revelation of the future. So GOD has already foretold what will happen and here the events are uncovered for all to read. GOD is seen opening seven seals on a scroll and corresponding events are uncovered...

The first four seals are popularly known as the four horsemen of the apocalypse. Those four riders represent antichristianity war famine and death. The fifth seal uncovers persecution of christians and the sixth seal reveals a global catastrophe which is the beginning of GOD's wrath on a wicked world. From here on in until the end GOD executes judgements upon the earth. This is the time of terrible tribulation foretold to last 3.5 years before GOD returns in Person.

In the beginning of those 3.5 years of great trouble after the catastrophe a new world order will arise from the ashes of the old world from more or less secret bases around the world complete with high tech toys like nazi ufos. This new order will implement implantable chips which will seem like a great idea after such a global catastrophe.

But the bible warns us to not be a part of this new system and not take the chip... as this new system is nazism on steroids. And just as you would not be a nazi so you would not be a nazi on steroids... am i right ?

"And I heard a voice from heaven saying 'Write this down:
    Blessed are those who die in the Lord from now on.
    Yes says the Spirit for they will rest from their labors and their works will follow them.'"

- Revelation 14:3 -
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue May 02, 2017 3:44 am

When will you come to your senses ? When will tens of thousands of testimonies from people who have met Jesus move you ? When will you crave evidence for what you believe ? When will you stand firm on facts before you form an important opinion ?  When will you say hearsay does not cut it anymore ? When will all fulfilled fortelling in the bible convince you ? When will GOD convict you ?

Pray the grace of GOD may open our eyes to the simple truth that He is Jesus Christ and there is no other !

"I Am the Way and the Truth and the Life !" - John 14:16
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue May 02, 2017 12:09 pm

What shall you say that day when you stand before Jesus to give an account of the life He gave you ? What will you talk about ?

Will you tell Him how you did it your way ? How much you loved your idols and your vain imagination and maybe even felt a little offended by Him who laid down His life for you ? What shall you say to one whom you may spend eternity with ?

The truthfulness of what is written in the bible is utterly proven. And if you don't see that by now then GOD help you !
    Is your head too big for heaven ? Is that why you don't see it ?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue May 02, 2017 1:13 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:People seem to use the Bible to further THEIR Agendas, rather than HONESTLY analyzing and communicating who wrote the Bible, who they wrote it to, what the context was, etc. Religion and the Bible ALWAYS seem to involve Power-Struggling and Lawyer-Like Posturing. It ALWAYS seems to be some sort of a Battlefield. When one is honest, and admits problems, they are viewed as being WEAK. FAITH often seems to equal LYING or BELIEVING LIES. I tend to think that the REAL GOD will judge this Solar System in ways we can't even begin to comprehend. I honestly think that MOST (if not ALL) of Us are in HUGE TROUBLE. The more I honestly study, the more troubled I become. Let me repeat that I am especially interested in what Job through Malachi REALLY Teaches. Can YOU Tell Me???
    orthodoxymoron wrote:
    Carol wrote:
    Sunday   April 30, 2017
    Geopolitical Financial Warfare Escalates
    by Tom Heneghan, International Intelligence Expert

The order to hack came from former CIA Director rogue neo-Nazi John Brennan.

The Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocol funds represent 27.5 trillion dollars of STOLEN U.S. Treasury funds illegally embezzled by the Bush-Clinton-Obama-CIA crooked banking cartel.

P.S. At this hour the CIA Wells Fargo, Bank of America and HSBC Asian based secret trading accounts have been frozen by U.S. Treasury officials with a warrant issued for daddy Bush’s arrest (George Herbert Walker Bush).

We can also divulge that Wikileaks will soon release spread sheets that will expose the CIA corporate-controlled media filth as enabling a 30-year scripted Bush-Clinton ponzi scheme designed to wreck the U.S. Republic, destroy the U.S. Constitution and LOOT the U.S. Treasury.

FOX News left-right box ponzi scheme will be totally exposed involving CIA asset aka “Mocking Bird” Bill O’Reilly, Roger Ailes, their attorney Israeli Mossad agent and lesbian loser Hillary “CIA” Clinton stooge Susan Estrich, arch-feminist and John Kerry Cohen CIA stooge Mary Anne Marsh, the late Tony Snow and Bush Crime Family cousin former Fox News employee John Prescott Ellis.
    http://www.tomheneghanbriefings.com/
    orthodoxymoron wrote:If even 10% of this stuff were true, it would still be Earth-Shattering!! I continue to include some of this material in my Religious and Political Science-Fiction, and I treat it as Science-Fiction!! I have no way of verifying 90% of what I speculate-about and post!! I guess I take it seriously, without taking it seriously!!
    Consider comparing and contrasting the following three KJV Lists:

1. Genesis.
    2. Exodus.
    3. Leviticus.
    4. Numbers.
    5. Deuteronomy.
    6. Joshua.

1. Job.
    2. Psalms.
    3. Proverbs.
    4. Ecclesiastes.
    5. Song of Songs.
    6. Isaiah.

1. Matthew.
    2. Mark.
    3. Luke.
    4. John.
    5. Acts.
    6. Romans.

The first group doesn't seem very "Christ-Like" but I don't think we know the real circumstances associated with these six books. The second and third groups are very "Christ-Like" but in very different ways. Is one "Christ" and the other "In Place of Christ"?? Again -- I don't think we know the real circumstances associated with these two-groups of six-books. Then -- when "Jesus" gets marketed like "Soap" -- things sort of get out of control. I think the PTB have a Dragon by the Tail -- and are afraid to let go. "Just let it go..." Just kidding -- or am  I?? BTW -- I'd still like to know if "Q" consists of 37 books??!!

Bible - Page 16 Ellen-burstyn

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.  4 Blessed are they that mourn : for they shall be comforted .  5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.  6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled .  7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy .  8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.  9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.  10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.  11 Blessed are ye , when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil  against you falsely , for my sake .  12 Rejoice , and be exceeding glad : for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.  13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour , wherewith shall it be salted ? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.  14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot  be hid .  15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.  16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.  17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy , but to fulfil .  18 For verily I say unto you, Till  heaven and earth pass , one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till  all be fulfilled .  19 Whosoever  therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.  20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed  the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.  21 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill ; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:  22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say , Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.  23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;  24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way ; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.  25 Agree  with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.  26 Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.  27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery :  28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.  29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out , and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish , and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.  30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off , and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish , and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.  31 It hath been said  , Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:  32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery : and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery .  33 Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself , but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:  34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:  35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool  : neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.  36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.  37 But let your communication be , Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.  38 Ye have heard that it hath been said , An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:  39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.  40 And if any man will sue thee at the law , and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.  41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.  42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away .  43 Ye have heard that it hath been said , Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.  44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;  45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.  46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye ? do not even the publicans the same?  47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?  48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen  of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.  2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.  3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth :  4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly .  5 And when thou prayest , thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you , They have their reward.  6 But thou, when thou prayest , enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly .  7 But when ye pray , use not vain repetitions , as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.  8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.  9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.  10 Thy kingdom come . Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.  11 Give us this day our daily bread.  12 And forgive us our debts, as  we forgive our debtors.  13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.  14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:  15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.  16 Moreover when ye fast , be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast . Verily I say unto you , They have their reward.  17 But thou, when thou fastest , anoint thine head, and wash thy face;  18 That thou appear not unto men to fast , but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly .  19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt , and where thieves break through and steal :  20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt , and where thieves do not break through nor steal :  21 For where your treasure is , there will your heart be also.  22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.  23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!  24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot  serve God and mammon.  25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat , or what ye shall drink ; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on . Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?  26 Behold  the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap , nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?  27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?  28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow ; they toil not, neither do they spin :  29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.  30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is , and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?  31 Therefore take no thought , saying , What shall we eat ? or, What shall we drink ? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed ?  32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek :) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.  33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.  34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Judge not, that ye be not judged .  2 For with what judgment ye judge , ye shall be judged : and with what measure ye mete , it shall be measured to you again .  3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?  4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold , a beam is in thine own eye?  5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.  6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.  7 Ask , and it shall be given you; seek , and ye shall find ; knock , and it shall be opened unto you:  8 For every one that asketh receiveth ; and he that seeketh findeth ; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened .  9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give  him a stone?  10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give  him a serpent?  11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?  12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.  13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat  :  14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.  15 Beware  of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.  16 Ye shall know them by their fruits . Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?  17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.  18 A good tree cannot  bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.  19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down , and cast into the fire.  20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.  21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.  22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?  23 And then will I profess unto them , I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.  24 Therefore whosoever  heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:  25 And the rain descended , and the floods came , and the winds blew , and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.  26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:  27 And the rain descended , and the floods came , and the winds blew , and beat upon that house; and it fell : and great was the fall of it

The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:  3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe , that observe and do ; but do not ye after their works: for they say , and do not.  4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.  5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men  : they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,  6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,  7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.  8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.  9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.  10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.  11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.  12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased ; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted .  13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in .  14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer : therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.  15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made , ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.  16 Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say , Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor !  17 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?  18 And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever  sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty .  19 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?  20 Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon .  21 And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein.  22 And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon .  23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment , mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done , and not to leave the other undone .  24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.  25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.  26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.  27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.  28 Even so ye also  outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.  29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,  30 And say , If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.  31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.  32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.  33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?  34 Wherefore , behold , I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify ; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:  35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.  36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.  37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy  children together , even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!  38 Behold , your house is left unto you desolate.  39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth , till ye shall say , Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

See ye the temple? Verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. Take heed that no man deceive you.  5 For many shall come in my name, saying , I am Christ; and shall deceive many.  6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled : for all these things must come to pass , but the end is not yet.  7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.  8 All  these are the beginning of sorrows.  9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.  10 And then shall many be offended , and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.  11 And many false prophets shall rise , and shall deceive many.  12 And because iniquity shall abound , the love of many shall wax cold .  13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved .  14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come .  15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth , let him understand :)  16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:  17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:  18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.  19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!  20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:  21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be .  22 And except those days should be shortened , there should no flesh be saved : but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened .  23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo , here is Christ, or there; believe it not.  24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.  25 Behold , I have told you before .  26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold , he is in the desert; go not forth : behold , he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.  27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be .  28 For wheresoever the carcase is , there will the eagles be gathered together .  29 Immediately  after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened , and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken :  30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn , and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.  31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other .  32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:  33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.  34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass , till  all these things be fulfilled .  35 Heaven and earth shall pass away , but my words shall not pass away .  36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.  37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be .  38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking , marrying and giving in marriage , until the day that Noe entered into the ark,  39 And knew not until the flood came , and took them all away ; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be .  40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken , and the other left .  41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken , and the other left .  42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come .  43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come , he would have watched , and would not have suffered his house to be broken up .  44 Therefore  be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh .  45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?  46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing .  47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods .  48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming ;  49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken ;  50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of ,  51 And shall cut him asunder , and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.  2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.  3 They that were foolish took their  lamps, and took no oil with them:  4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.  5 While the bridegroom tarried , they all slumbered and slept .  6 And at midnight there was a cry made , Behold , the bridegroom cometh ; go ye out to meet him.  7 Then all those virgins arose , and trimmed their lamps.  8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out .  9 But the wise answered , saying , Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell , and buy for yourselves.  10 And while they went to buy , the bridegroom came ; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut .  11 Afterward  came also the other virgins, saying , Lord, Lord, open to us.  12 But he answered and said , Verily I say unto you, I know you not.  13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh .  14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country , who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods .  15 And unto one he gave five talents , to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey .  16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.  17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.  18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.  19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh , and reckoneth  with them.  20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying , Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.  21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.  22 He also that had received two talents came and said , Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.  23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.  24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said , Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown , and gathering where thou hast not strawed :  25 And I was afraid , and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.  26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed :  27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.  28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.  29 For unto every one that hath shall be given , and he shall have abundance : but from him that hath not shall be taken away  even that which he hath .  30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.  31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:  32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:  33 And he shall set  the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.  34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come , ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:  35 For I was an hungred , and ye gave me meat : I was thirsty , and ye gave me drink : I was a stranger, and ye took me in :  36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick , and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.  37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying , Lord, when saw we thee an hungred , and fed thee? or thirsty , and gave thee drink ?  38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in ? or naked, and clothed thee?  39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?  40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.  41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed , into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:  42 For I was an hungred , and ye gave me no meat : I was thirsty , and ye gave me no drink :  43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in : naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.  44 Then shall they also answer him, saying , Lord, when saw we thee an hungred , or athirst , or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?  45 Then shall he answer them, saying , Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.  46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.  

Bible - Page 16 600full-ellen-burstyn
    "You Can't Outrun or Outgun God!!"

Beware of Nuns with Guns!! BTW -- has anyone seen Late Nite Catechism?? I saw it in Seattle!! It was frighteningly-funny!! How much crime might there be if Nuns Ran the Prisons??!! It might be the End of Crime As We Know It!! Here is a rather sad and disillusioning link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events I'm finding the book The End of the World, A.D. 2133. (Silvestre) to be MOST Interesting!! You might need to go to the Library of Congress to read a copy. I have a duplicate-copy from the Library of Congress. Please consider a strict grammatical-historical interpretation of Job through Daniel. Then -- give the results of this study a science-fictional context. You might wish to re-watch the Babylon 5 movies and series to get started with this ambitious project. Consider Kitesh relative to Vala Mal Doran in Stargate SG-1. Consider the Pre-Human Delenn relative to the Human Delenn in Babylon 5. Imagine Delenn and Vala running the Vatican!! Consider the concept of Reincarnating Gods and Goddesses -- complete with a Name Shell-Game. Some of you REALLY need to get Sirius about researching the areas I've touched upon within this thread. I have the questions. You need to find the answers. This project might be tougher and nastier than you can possibly imagine. I'm trying to take a break from posting -- but I plan to study eschatology in the context of science-fiction -- and I might keep most of the results of this study to myself. This stuff is mostly too painful and disillusioning for me to talk about. I've hinted-at a lot of things -- but I haven't spelled-out the details. This sort of thing isn't for everyone -- to say the least. So many people have gone through hell thinking about the End of the World -- for hundreds and thousands of years. Many people have experienced a "Time of Trouble" before the "Time of Trouble". Eschatology is NOT a particularly pastoral subject -- and I think it has screwed-up millions (and even billions) of people -- perhaps by design. Here is an interesting video. I've heard other versions of this sort of thing. I stopped attending the SDA church -- in part because I smelled a rat (or was it a dead church-mouse?)! I think EVERYTHING (of any significance) is infiltrated and subverted -- and that most EVERYONE (of any prominence) is controlled and scripted. Perhaps it has to be this way. Damned if I know. I simply know that I am EXTREMELY disillusioned and despondent.

This is the sort of post which makes my stomach churn. I could've just made a nice post with the Nun-Pictures -- but no -- I had to post some really divisive and inflammatory material. Why?? Because this is a Moot Spiritual War which is intended to deal with the most controversial material in a somewhat constructive manner. My posts tend to make everyone angry -- rather than just one side, or the other. Please remember that this thread is only the beginning. I wish to state (one more time) that I am everyone's friend -- and no one's friend. I have spoken of listening (in person) to a Black Jesuit from San Francisco giving a presentation to the Association of Adventist Forums at Pacific Union College -- and enjoying that presentation. I have spoken of wishing to spend some quality time with the Jesuits on Mt. Graham -- with their big binocular-telescope. I have spoken of attending literally dozens of Masses (including a Latin Mass) in various Catholic churches and cathedrals -- and enjoying them. But the Ancient Egyptian Deity told me that the Jesuits didn't like me -- and that "they" liked me on Phobos!! Honest!! I have posted materials within this thread which could be construed as being critical of Catholicism (in general) and the Jesuits (in particular). I have somewhat jokingly spoken of imagining myself as being a Renegade French Jesuit Organist!! I do NOT hate Catholics!! I simply think that this world is run in a harsh and sinister manner -- and that Roman Catholicism is at the center of a very-real War in Heaven and Earth. I have even grouped the Nazis, Masons, and Jesuits into basically one-group working for the same boss (but I have no idea if this is really the way things work). I am honestly mostly neutral in all of this -- and I simply wish to understand -- and positively-reinforce that which presently exists. Unfortunately, this seems to make me everyone's-enemy -- but I frankly don't give a damn. Once again -- I am on everyone's side -- and on no one's side. I mostly wish to just quietly research and reflect -- without making a great-big deal about anything. I've done a lot of modeling -- some of it borderline-blasphemous -- but I simply desire understanding and illumination. I am NOT seeking to win some sort of a superficial popularity contest -- or any contest, for that matter. I desire the truth -- and I wish to benefit all-concerned -- regardless of whether anyone likes it, or not.

Bible - Page 16 628x471

Bible - Page 16 Nancy_held_over_Stages_Late_Nite_Catechism
    The Ruler of This World
    Will Get You In The End...
    orthodoxymoron wrote:The Old-Testament ends around 400 BC -- with approximately 400 years of Biblical-Silence. I've been wondering if the New-Testament is somehow a corrupted version of Suppressed Intertestamental Messianic Writings (which might resemble the writings found in Job through Daniel -- or at least commentaries and applications of those books)?! I realize this is heresy -- and I have little evidence to back-up this radical idea. I have suggested a very careful study of Job through Daniel -- prior to studying other parts of the Bible -- using these ten-books as an interpretive-key. What if the time extending from Alexander the Great (356-323 BC) -- right up to the present -- should be viewed with extreme-suspicion -- especially regarding how this world has been run?! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_the_Great What if all the religions which came into existence during this time-period were invented and promoted by the Same Hidden PTB?! This might hypothetically include Christianity (as we know it) -- Catholicism -- Islam -- Protestantism (in all of its forms) -- and virtually every religion and sect -- as franchises of One Big Business!! If true -- this would be upsetting and revolting to everyone -- wouldn't it?! Try reading Luke and James -- straight-through -- over and over -- comparing this study with the rest of the New-Testament. Then compare that same study with Job through Daniel. As I previously noted -- only Acts -- James -- and 3 John -- do NOT end with "Amen." Was someone trying to tell us something?? Further -- consider that Luke-Acts is really one book by the same author. Likewise -- one might consider First, Second, and Third John as being one book by the same author. If there is any validity to what I just said -- what would a study of the following books yield??

1. Job.
    2. Psalms.
    3. Proverbs.
    4. Ecclesiastes.
    5. Song of Songs.
    6. Isaiah.
    7. Jeremiah.
    8. Lamentations.
    9. Ezekiel.
    10. Daniel.
    11. Luke.
    12. Acts.
    13. James.
    14. 1 John.
    15. 2 John.
    16. 3 John.

Are these books consistent with the rest of the Bible?? If one studied these 16 books -- what doctrinal-framework might emerge?? Should a doctrinal-framework even be constructed?? Should these books simply be read (straight-through -- over and over)?? I am Not a Bible-Scholar. Not even close. I simply wonder as I wander. Once again -- I simply wish to research and reflect -- without getting angry and disruptive. I think we're in the process of finding-out some extremely upsetting and potentially-disruptive information. Being triumphalist in any of this would be a grave-error. Some say that the Catholic Church and the Pope are the Root of All Evil -- but I am suggesting the possibility of another layer of power, which even Rome is subservient to!! Groot is the Root of All Evil. Or perhaps the Mandrake is the Root of All Evil. What REALLY scares me is the possibility that the historical-madness and often ruthless and corrupt governance -- might've somehow been necessary and/or unavoidable (as insane as that sounds)!! Perhaps it has been somehow necessary for the Bad-Guys to run Earth, Inc. for thousands of years -- as revolting as that sounds!! Please consider ALL Possibilities before throwing stones!! Whenever I speculate about Solar System Governance -- I feel dirty and sick!! Perhaps there is No Good Way to Run a Solar System!! This thing might be tougher and nastier than we can possibly imagine!! Once again -- I have no idea what's true or false. I just take everything in -- and quietly move-on. What if one formulated a Mental and Spiritual Conceptualization of the Messiah based upon the following??

1. Job through Daniel (KJV).
    2. The Bach B-minor Mass.

This wouldn't be Judaism or Christianity -- would it?? What would it be?? Just know that during my break I will be spending a lot of quality time with those two sources -- but, once again, this is simply an area of study, rather than being a line in the sand. What if Job through Daniel were given a completely universal-interpretation -- rather than being biased toward Judaism (ancient or modern)? What if the Bach B-Minor Mass were given a completely universal-interpretation -- rather than being biased toward Christianity or Catholicism?? Would these two sources make an effective Ecumenical Book of Common Prayer?? I often have NO Idea what people want and need. But whatever it is -- it probably has to be THEIR Idea!! Everyone seems to wish to rule (whether they admit it, or not). Can you even begin to imagine what would happen if the world were ruled by Jerusalem -- with absolute-obedience expected from everyone?? What if the Torah were the Law of the World?? Can you imagine the rioting and warfare??!! I still think that Someone-Significant REALLY wants the Battle of Armageddon!! Can't we all just get along?? Take a look at this!!

After all of the madness I've considered -- you'd think I would've made up my mind by now -- wouldn't you?? However -- I feel as if I need to start over -- each and every day!! I will continue with the Modeling Modus Operandi I've been pursuing -- but this doesn't mean that I think I'm right -- and that everyone else is wrong. I am simply pursuing one particular approach to the madness. I'm not promoting this stuff -- nor do I intend to ever get on my "high-horse" and "take the show on the road". Just the opposite. The more I expose myself to the craziness -- the more I wish to become invisible and/or go underground -- and just disappear. I am highly embarrassed by this thread -- but I still think someone needed to do this sort of thing -- regardless of whether it benefitted anyone, or not. It hasn't made me a better person. Just the opposite. It has badly hamstrung me -- and horribly disillusioned and upset me. This thread is intended for Sirius-Researchers only. Unfortunately -- many in my local community seem to have been "alerted to my madness" by seemingly sinister and nefarious entities and agencies -- and this is MOST Unfortunate. I don't know if I am fundamentally good or bad -- on a soul-basis -- going way, way, way back -- but I seem to be mostly neutral and benign this time around. Who knows what I'll be like next-time (if there is a next-time)?! I frankly don't think we know much at all -- and I don't think we've seen anything yet. I'll simply continue to consider all the madness as being science-fiction. On the other hand -- I have NEVER lied about my personal experiences -- but I might've sometimes been mistaken -- or I might've exaggerated a bit. I have simply tried to model certain concepts and personalities -- which might've come perilously close to the dark-side, at times. I've tried to maintain neutrality and fairness -- toward the best of the best -- and the worst of the worst -- for better or worse -- I know not. Take a look at this!! It sort of makes you wonder -- doesn't it??!!

Real or Fake??
    enemyofNWO wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I'm pretty much in a state of despair. No matter who the "Real Bad Guys" are -- if they are removed -- there are undoubtedly some "Really Bad Guys" waiting to take-over. "Real Nice Guys" might not survive for five-minutes at the "Top of the Pyramid". Traditional-Religions might often be bottomless-pits of corruption and confusion -- but atheism, agnosticism, psychology, philosophy, politics, business, law, entertainment, etc. are simply different bottomless-pits of corruption and confusion. What if no one is genuinely good?? If powerless "Good-Guys" are placed in positions of power -- they might quickly turn into "Bad-Guys". We might be screwed -- no matter what we do (or don't do). We might've gotten our butts kicked in an Ancient Star War -- with the Victors ruling Humanity from the Shadows for Thousands of Years. Who Knows?? How can we REALLY know anything regarding history and how things really work?? I'll "Fight the Good Fight" -- but I'm not expecting "Paradise or Utopia" anytime soon...
    Remember that " Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely " . There are no check and balances to keep in line the ones at the very top .  In a previous post your wrote : quote "with approximately 400 years of Biblical-Silence. I've been wondering if the New-Testament is somehow a corrupted version of Suppressed Intertestamental Messianic Writings". I bet that corruption, misinterpretation and false translations are  inbuilt in any translated ancient text. How could you otherwise explain that an important rabbi threatened DR Strange about the revelations of the Dead Sea scrolls  ( see above videos ) ?  The biggest secret kept from the " believers " is the " flying saucers "  and alien interventions in human affairs .  The Flying saucer became " the holy Spirit " and the  Elohim became a singular entity instead of referring to a group of people . Because the church had control of the translations , then who didn't translate in an approved way ( nothing to do with the truth and accuracy ) got the marching orders .  The ancient text were used as property not of humanity but of a private  group of people that had in mind to enslave the world . The search for total control of the population is still going on .  
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I tend to agree. As I irreverently suggested before -- what if the Holy-Spirit might be the Queen of Heaven in a Flying-Saucer?? I don't mean to be mean. I'm just trying to make the insane make-sense...
    B.B.Baghor wrote:
    Are you familiar with the story of the 2 monks?

"Two monks were on a pilgrimage and one day, came to the shore of a river, finding a woman in search
    for a way to cross the water. The monks weren't allowed, by their superiors, to touch a woman. One of
    the monks, being of a scholarly nature and helpful, chose to sort of set this rule aside and obey to the
    rule of his superiors and their belief, to be of service. He offered her, to carry her across on his back.
    She agreed with joy.

Once on the other side, after having left the woman behind, on the shore, the two monks continued their
    journey. After about 3 hours, the monk who carried the woman, said to his companion. "You know, I wasn't
    supposed to do that" "What do you mean?" asked his companion. "Well" answered the other monk "The rules
    forbid me to touch a woman. I'm troubled by having done it". His companion answered "Oh, now I know what
    you mean, I've already completely forgotten about that woman and the incident. You still carry her on your back
    and make yourself suffer from it".
    enemyofNWO wrote: Thanks for the parable . I imagine that  it is taken from a chapter of the bible not published  yet. I hope your writing is proceeding OK .  Are you defensive about your religion? Does it upset you, perhaps  that ,in a discussion,   we revealed facts about  the Sacred COW called  Christianity ?  Please don't take personally discussions in a forum . I can assure you also that I don't carry anyone on my back and I don't have dead weight to expel . I am who I am and I accept it . Do you do anything to screw the system that oppresses us all ? I do , for dozens of years we have had the secret services of Europe and Australia on our back ..... they have spent millions of dollars , performed incredible number of operations and Psy -ops with no result . So we have something to be proud off . If only there were more people like us who work to screw the system and try to open the eyes of the ones that keep theirs wide shut , the system would collapse sooner .....

Please don't be upset ,   we ,not always , read pleasant material . Unfortunately the world is not a pleasant place , it is a mine field ! who am I ?  I am one of millions that realized that the catholic religion is a fraud ,  after over 60 years since I woke up about it  I am still discovering despicable acts perpetrated by that criminal organization . I live in catholic country where the malefic presence of catholicism is omnipresent so i might  be rabid when dealing with the subject . I see also the pervasive influence of this cancerous religion on the politics and the society . There seem to be no end to the criminality of the church . They have the brass face to send missionary to regions  of the third world to try to convert who doesn't need to be . I don't think that the discussions with Otho are futile ,this subject is very interesting  and I think there is  some chance that  some of the discussion might influence, in a positive way,  some readers with an open mind .  Ortho ,as the rest of us , is on a personal journey and every person has his/her own interpretation of  what is searching and what is looking for .    Did you like the videos linked in post No 2   and 3 ? They are  eyes opener don't you agree ? Be well !
    orthodoxymoron wrote:In "The Exercise of Vital Powers" from the 4th season of Babylon 5 (which is depicted as being in the year 2261 A.D.) -- the statement was made that "Russia [had transitions of power] in 1917 and 2013". Mind you -- this episode was made in 1997. The Pope resigned in 2013 -- and a Jesuit became the new Pope. In "The Keys of This Blood" Malachi Martin writes about a three-way battle for control of the New World Order -- between Russia, the Vatican, and the United States. The book was published in 1990. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Keys_of_This_Blood What if Russia had a lot to do with the changing of the guard in Rome?? Supposedly -- the US and Russia might be headed for some sort of conflict. That same episode of Babylon 5 speaks of the French coming to power in 2112 A.D. I have a rare book titled The End of the World, A.D. 2133. Pope Benedict seemed a bit bitter when he spoke of "God Sleeping". I have irreverently joked that "God was just tired of all the bullshit!" All of this might not be significant -- but I find it somewhat interesting.

enemyofNWO wrote:Thanks Ortho for the links ! I  just watched the video of Malachi Martin  posted above . There is a lot of information that is very relevant   even today .  But Martin ideas that the Pope John Paul would  unite the world on moral and ethical grounds  did not happen and it is very unlikely it will in the future ,John Paul died and things got worse . Since then the church is now associated universally with pedofilia and corruption. According to Martin already  in1990 the church had to pay 95 million dollars in compensation to children victims of sexual abuse . Martin said that the Church has the most efficient secret services in the world   . How do they do it ? The confession !  of course ! Just as a test try to confess that you know of a fictitious person that wants to bump off the pope ……… See how long it takes for the police to knock at you door ? Malachi said that the church has been penetrated by the Masons.   This happened a long time ago . The picture below is of Trieste where I live  near the palace of the Questore ( the chief of Police ) there is a church and above the door there is a date in roman numerals . The picture below is taken from my e-book chapter 19 .
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I've been thinking of the whole solar system as being one big business (in good and bad ways). The Catholic Church might be near the top of the pyramid -- but I keep thinking there's at least one or two layers of power beyond Rome (and probably not in good ways). But really -- the universe might have literally billions of star-wars occurring simultaneously -- from antiquity to modernity. How things are out-there probably has a lot to do with why things are the way they are on Earth. Most of this is speculation -- but there is some substance to it -- and it frankly scares the hell out of me. Without hearing anyone say it -- one day I thought about the possibility of bugged-confessionals -- and it freaked me out!! I just assume that ANYTHING I say is somehow recorded. That might be overly paranoid -- but this is reflective of Christian-Theology (and even Santa-Claus coming to town)!! I assume that all agencies are somehow interconnected (for better or worse). A lot of this is speculation -- but I keep hearing stories...
    orthodoxymoron wrote:What is the relationship (if any) between Dragons -- Draconian-Reptilians -- Generic-Reptilians -- Tall Long-Nosed Greys -- Small-Greys -- Generic-Hybrids -- Dragonized-Humans -- Nephilim -- Human-Giants -- Hybrid-Giants -- Reptilian-Giants -- Normal-Humans -- Angels -- Demons -- God -- Satan -- Demigods -- et al?? I might've added a couple of non-existent categories (or I might've missed someone) -- but you probably get my question. This whole-thing always seems to be an illusive shell-game. "Top" People probably get clear and concise briefings and documents -- but "We the Peons" must wade through "Endless Bullshit". I still don't know if most of the above really exist -- so I just play a stupid science-fiction game -- to attempt to understand a phenomenon which might not even exist. Strange-Beings could originate from Distant-Galaxies -- or they could be Renegade-Creations aka Forbidden-Abominations -- from Secret-Laboratories within this solar system. Who Knows?? How might Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer relate to all of this?? Does Lucifer really exist -- or is Lucifer simply the dark-side of Gabriel and/or Michael?? Also -- is Azazel an actual Angel and/or Demon -- or is Azazel simply a Historical and Eschatological Scapegoat?? Is the Creator of Humanity considered to be "Azazel"?? Once again -- I have a very difficult time getting into the Thuban material. I'm presently taking a closer look at Biblical-Prophecy in the context of Science-Fiction. I am very-wary of Prophecy -- but I've recently felt the need to understand Job through Daniel - relative to Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John -- with unconventional approaches. I always feel as if I'm playing with burning-magnesium when I consider this madness -- and a lot of it really does seem to be madness (on purpose, in many ways). What do you think about the 2300 days-years of Daniel 8:14 originating around 168 BC -- and terminating around 2133 AD?? Does Humanity have a future "As-Is" -- or will we be terminated and/or turned into various sorts of hybrids (which might not resemble humanity as we know it)?? Was the Historical Jesus Christ really the Messiah of the Psalms and Isaiah -- or is there a Hidden Historical Messiah?? This sort of thing is nearly impossible to really know about with any certainty. I'm almost to the point of completely walking away from ALL of the stuff contained within this website -- and just go back to watching television. I might even start drinking-beer and going to football-games and baseball-games. Perhaps I should forget about ethics and truth -- and live a life of skirt-chasing and riotous-living. I actually think I might rejoin the "Rat-Race" because the Rats are Winning...

Bible - Page 16 6722a9b22b69606a7a54bde617e8adcf
    Bible - Page 16 FT%20trieste_a0295
    Bible - Page 16 509_4
    Bible - Page 16 919_9_screenshot
    Bible - Page 16 Jesus-christ-0207
    "LA! LA! LA! LA! LA! LA! WE CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!! LA!! LA!! LA!! LA!! LA!!"
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue May 02, 2017 1:43 pm

I have been where you are... stuck in one of satan's sweet spiritual seductions. I have been there and done that.
    What made me move on ? Hard work ! Tens of thousands of hours of research from everyone in every field at any time. Tnx GOD for internet !

I did it the hard way by mining a massive amount of available data so i had a big picture to work with. This is important for if your collection of information is not expansive enough then many pieces of the picture may be missing... and you could come to a conclusion that is not correct.

I've been searching for truth for a long long time... not out of curiosity but because i must. This is who i am. And i'm not surprised that i found the truth at last... as that was my goal for so long with all my strength heart and soul.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue May 02, 2017 4:41 pm

Please explain what I've posted in Red in the previous post. That's Matthew 5-7, 23-25. I NEVER get honest and complete answers to my theological questions. Why??? The Liars and Mealy-Mouthed Shall Inherit the Earth?? Is that what the text says, or did I get it wrong??
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Wed May 03, 2017 12:32 am

What is your point oxy ? You often dump long copypaste posts and make my thread heavy with what look like spam to me. Perhaps that is your purpose to bury what i write between a heap of crap... is it not so oxy ?
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Wed May 03, 2017 12:47 pm

A lot of christians perhaps most are born into a culture of christianity where the tradition is to go to church once a week... and that's about it. Men and women with a christian label who live like the world as christianity is just a custom for them.

The sad fact is that christianity has given CHRIST a bad name. People posing as christians have shamed the name of GOD. So when christianity is corrupt it may not be so easy to believe in CHRIST.

As history often repeats itself the exact same thing happened in ancient Israel which was why GOD kicked the Jews out of the land. There is equal opportunity to get grace or curse from GOD... it doesn't matter if we are called by HIS name or not. When we don't behave then we will get a correction from the Father.

That's just the way it is and always has been.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed May 03, 2017 4:21 pm

RedEzra wrote:What is your point oxy ? You often dump long copypaste posts and make my thread heavy with what look like spam to me. Perhaps that is your purpose to bury what i write between a heap of crap... is it not so oxy ?
    RedEzra wrote:A lot of christians perhaps most are born into a culture of christianity where the tradition is to go to church once a week... and that's about it. Men and women with a christian label who live like the world as christianity is just a custom for them.

The sad fact is that christianity has given CHRIST a bad name. People posing as christians have shamed the name of GOD. So when christianity is corrupt it may not be so easy to believe in CHRIST.

As history often repeats itself the exact same thing happened in ancient Israel which was why GOD kicked the Jews out of the land. There is equal opportunity to get grace or curse from GOD... it doesn't matter if we are called by HIS name or not. When we don't behave then we will get a correction from the Father.

That's just the way it is and always has been.
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Please explain what I've posted in Red in the previous post. That's Matthew 5-7, 23-25. I NEVER get honest and complete answers to my theological questions. Why??? The Liars and Mealy-Mouthed Shall Inherit the Earth?? Is that what the text says, or did I get it wrong??

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.  4 Blessed are they that mourn : for they shall be comforted .  5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.  6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled .  7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy .  8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.  9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.  10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.  11 Blessed are ye , when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil  against you falsely , for my sake .  12 Rejoice , and be exceeding glad : for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.  13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour , wherewith shall it be salted ? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.  14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot  be hid .  15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.  16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.  17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy , but to fulfil .  18 For verily I say unto you, Till  heaven and earth pass , one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till  all be fulfilled .  19 Whosoever  therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.  20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed  the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.  21 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill ; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:  22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say , Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.  23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;  24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way ; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.  25 Agree  with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.  26 Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.  27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery :  28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.  29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out , and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish , and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.  30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off , and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish , and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.  31 It hath been said  , Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:  32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery : and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery .  33 Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself , but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:  34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:  35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool  : neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.  36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.  37 But let your communication be , Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.  38 Ye have heard that it hath been said , An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:  39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.  40 And if any man will sue thee at the law , and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.  41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.  42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away .  43 Ye have heard that it hath been said , Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.  44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;  45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.  46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye ? do not even the publicans the same?  47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?  48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen  of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.  2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.  3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth :  4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly .  5 And when thou prayest , thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you , They have their reward.  6 But thou, when thou prayest , enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly .  7 But when ye pray , use not vain repetitions , as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.  8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.  9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.  10 Thy kingdom come . Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.  11 Give us this day our daily bread.  12 And forgive us our debts, as  we forgive our debtors.  13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.  14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:  15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.  16 Moreover when ye fast , be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast . Verily I say unto you , They have their reward.  17 But thou, when thou fastest , anoint thine head, and wash thy face;  18 That thou appear not unto men to fast , but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly .  19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt , and where thieves break through and steal :  20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt , and where thieves do not break through nor steal :  21 For where your treasure is , there will your heart be also.  22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.  23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!  24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot  serve God and mammon.  25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat , or what ye shall drink ; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on . Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?  26 Behold  the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap , nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?  27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?  28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow ; they toil not, neither do they spin :  29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.  30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is , and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?  31 Therefore take no thought , saying , What shall we eat ? or, What shall we drink ? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed ?  32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek :) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.  33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.  34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Judge not, that ye be not judged .  2 For with what judgment ye judge , ye shall be judged : and with what measure ye mete , it shall be measured to you again .  3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?  4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold , a beam is in thine own eye?  5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.  6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.  7 Ask , and it shall be given you; seek , and ye shall find ; knock , and it shall be opened unto you:  8 For every one that asketh receiveth ; and he that seeketh findeth ; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened .  9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give  him a stone?  10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give  him a serpent?  11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?  12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.  13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat  :  14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.  15 Beware  of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.  16 Ye shall know them by their fruits . Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?  17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.  18 A good tree cannot  bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.  19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down , and cast into the fire.  20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.  21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.  22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?  23 And then will I profess unto them , I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.  24 Therefore whosoever  heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:  25 And the rain descended , and the floods came , and the winds blew , and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.  26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:  27 And the rain descended , and the floods came , and the winds blew , and beat upon that house; and it fell : and great was the fall of it

The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:  3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe , that observe and do ; but do not ye after their works: for they say , and do not.  4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.  5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men  : they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,  6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,  7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.  8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.  9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.  10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.  11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.  12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased ; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted .  13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in .  14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer : therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.  15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made , ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.  16 Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say , Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor !  17 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?  18 And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever  sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty .  19 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?  20 Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon .  21 And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein.  22 And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon .  23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment , mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done , and not to leave the other undone .  24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.  25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.  26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.  27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.  28 Even so ye also  outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.  29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,  30 And say , If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.  31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.  32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.  33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?  34 Wherefore , behold , I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify ; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:  35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.  36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.  37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy  children together , even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!  38 Behold , your house is left unto you desolate.  39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth , till ye shall say , Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

See ye the temple? Verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. Take heed that no man deceive you.  5 For many shall come in my name, saying , I am Christ; and shall deceive many.  6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled : for all these things must come to pass , but the end is not yet.  7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.  8 All  these are the beginning of sorrows.  9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.  10 And then shall many be offended , and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.  11 And many false prophets shall rise , and shall deceive many.  12 And because iniquity shall abound , the love of many shall wax cold .  13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved .  14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come .  15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth , let him understand :)  16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:  17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:  18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.  19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!  20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:  21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be .  22 And except those days should be shortened , there should no flesh be saved : but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened .  23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo , here is Christ, or there; believe it not.  24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.  25 Behold , I have told you before .  26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold , he is in the desert; go not forth : behold , he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.  27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be .  28 For wheresoever the carcase is , there will the eagles be gathered together .  29 Immediately  after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened , and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken :  30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn , and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.  31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other .  32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:  33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.  34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass , till  all these things be fulfilled .  35 Heaven and earth shall pass away , but my words shall not pass away .  36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.  37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be .  38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking , marrying and giving in marriage , until the day that Noe entered into the ark,  39 And knew not until the flood came , and took them all away ; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be .  40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken , and the other left .  41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken , and the other left .  42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come .  43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come , he would have watched , and would not have suffered his house to be broken up .  44 Therefore  be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh .  45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?  46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing .  47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods .  48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming ;  49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken ;  50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of ,  51 And shall cut him asunder , and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.  2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.  3 They that were foolish took their  lamps, and took no oil with them:  4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.  5 While the bridegroom tarried , they all slumbered and slept .  6 And at midnight there was a cry made , Behold , the bridegroom cometh ; go ye out to meet him.  7 Then all those virgins arose , and trimmed their lamps.  8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out .  9 But the wise answered , saying , Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell , and buy for yourselves.  10 And while they went to buy , the bridegroom came ; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut .  11 Afterward  came also the other virgins, saying , Lord, Lord, open to us.  12 But he answered and said , Verily I say unto you, I know you not.  13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh .  14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country , who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods .  15 And unto one he gave five talents , to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey .  16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.  17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.  18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.  19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh , and reckoneth  with them.  20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying , Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.  21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.  22 He also that had received two talents came and said , Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.  23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.  24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said , Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown , and gathering where thou hast not strawed :  25 And I was afraid , and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.  26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed :  27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.  28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.  29 For unto every one that hath shall be given , and he shall have abundance : but from him that hath not shall be taken away  even that which he hath .  30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.  31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:  32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:  33 And he shall set  the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.  34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come , ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:  35 For I was an hungred , and ye gave me meat : I was thirsty , and ye gave me drink : I was a stranger, and ye took me in :  36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick , and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.  37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying , Lord, when saw we thee an hungred , and fed thee? or thirsty , and gave thee drink ?  38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in ? or naked, and clothed thee?  39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?  40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.  41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed , into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:  42 For I was an hungred , and ye gave me no meat : I was thirsty , and ye gave me no drink :  43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in : naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.  44 Then shall they also answer him, saying , Lord, when saw we thee an hungred , or athirst , or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?  45 Then shall he answer them, saying , Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.  46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.  

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Thu May 04, 2017 9:01 am

There you go again... that is spam. What's next ? Copypaste of the whole book of Revelation ? At least you didn't dump an insane amount of utube clips and pics this time.
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu May 04, 2017 11:29 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat May 06, 2017 10:57 am

Some think since the universe is so huge that GOD could not care about earth !? and that man like an ant upon it is insignificant in GOD's mind !? Some think GOD is some sort of impersonal substance !? Some think they are GOD !? and some more modest think they can become GOD !? Some don't think GOD exist !? Some think GOD wants them to kill those who don't think like them !? Some think GOD gave them licence to sin !?

Why are they not doing manual labour ? Some just have too much time to think...

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat May 06, 2017 9:59 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun May 07, 2017 3:53 am

I'm not judging... just thinking out loud that it may be much more fruitful for all of us if some or most concentrate on manual labour instead of philosophizing. After all we are supposed to steward this earth and not sit around thinking thoughts that are more or less thoughtless.

So much confusion today about truth as just about everyone has a thought about it... but as we know when grashoppers become too plentiful they destroy everything that is fruitful.

It is not too much to ask for some sort of proof which back up what we believe else we may be wasting time and energy with vain imaginations. Don't get me wrong dreaming is fine... but please don't try to pass it on as truth.

In this thread there is provided proof about GOD... so anyone can imagine what i think about all the philosophizing.

And the reason i take the time to do the research and share the results is because i care as well... compassion and charity is love in action.

Current date/time is Tue Sep 17, 2024 8:21 am