tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Why do some websites 'quote material from the Jew Bible of Lies', its obvious the Bible is is the Backbone of this False Reality!

Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

Why do some websites 'quote material from the Jew Bible of Lies', its  obvious the Bible is is the Backbone of this False Reality! Empty Why do some websites 'quote material from the Jew Bible of Lies', its obvious the Bible is is the Backbone of this False Reality!

Post  Dream Weaver Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:24 am

A must post because it crosses my path of knowing the Matrix Reboot is Coming! There is no need to discuss this!
    I'm just raising how twisted it all is, you wouldn't know the lies from the truth if it was served up to you on a plate!

Abundant Hope, PAO and Nesara, just three of just many showing Jehovah-Judah is alive and walking with dummies!

LIES STACKED ON TOP OF LIES

Should we not give the following some very serious consideration in light of the continual dead end 'intel' reports regarding the GCR/RV and even Dunford?  How long are we going to pass around these false 'intel' reports of an RV and exchanges going on, and of a restored Republic? As much as we all would like to have these things happen for us - and NOW - nothing has changed in the past five years except more false 'intel' reports - more lies. How long are we going to continue to stand on the RV train track waiting on the promised train ride only to find that we are being run over by that train and that the 'ride' is continual lies? All a powerful diversion while the enemy within puts their final plans in place for our literal demise.

March 7 2016

LIES STACKED ON TOP OF LIES

When you stack up LIES, one upon another, what do you have – a LIE sandwich?  Since the purpose of LIES is to provide you with something “tasty to swallow,” don’t you think a LIE sandwich would taste good?

Children, you are not using your discernment and you are not consulting my Word. It should be very clear to you what constitutes faithfulness, holiness and good fruits. So many people and institutions are producing foul tasting fruit, yet the masses trudge on oblivious, as if certain words and behaviors were of no consequence. How can you expect a good end result if you are following those who are producing bad fruit?

I have said before my Son returned there would be a famine of my Word. (Amos 8:11-12; 2 Tim. 4:2-4) This would be followed by a real famine of real food. [Matt. 24:7; Rev. 6:5-8; Rev. 18:7-8]

Who is going to come out of this morass* and follow me? How many LIES are you going to swallow? Enough for a quadruple-decker club sandwich?

You are to be my lights shining in the darkness. You are to reflect ME, not the world. You are to be a song in the night. You are supposed to overcome the darkness, not let it overcome you.

Be alert. Be wise, not foolish. Just because something sounds good and goes down smoothly does not necessarily mean it is the truth. You need to be doubly alert and have your wits about you. Soon the man of sin – the son of perdition – will be revealed. (2 Thess. 2:1-13) He will be very persuasive and a liar of the first magnitude. Many of the gullible will fall for him completely.

You will know them by their fruits. His words and fruits will be completely opposed to my Word, no matter how he spins them! THE ANTI-CHRIST WILL BE THE ULTIMATE SPIN DOCTOR.*2 You should not be taken in. Don’t eat his sandwich!

Your Daddy

*Morass : 1. An area of low lying, soggy ground; a bog or marsh  2.any difficult or perplexing situation

*2 Spin Doctor: A public relations person who tries to forestall negative publicity by publicizing a favorable interpretation of the words or actions of a company, political party or famous person; a person employed to establish and promote a favorable relationship with the public'

Why do some websites 'quote material from the Jew Bible of Lies', its  obvious the Bible is is the Backbone of this False Reality! The-matrix-arcitect-quote-at-destroy-the-human-realm

THE ANTI-CHRIST-ARCHITECT WILL BE THE 'ULTIMATE SPIN DOCTOR' NUMBER TWO
    -----------------------------------------------

THE HEART OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS GROANING

Parts of a Neasara-Republic recent posting showing biblical quotes, also above!

Lord Dick Head Jehovah wrote the Bible of Lies like a road map to hell. I read the same energies coming from Dr. William Mount, always quoting the Lord.  

As this was taking place, the Lord was releasing specific keys of 'strategy' to these ones. Many of the keys He released had (Jeremiah 33:3) on them.. "Call to me, and I will answer you and tell you great and mighty things you do not yet know". The Lord was revealing insights, secrets and revelations concerning the United States of America and future events so they could come into deeper alignment with His heart and what He wanted to do in this nation.

I then heard the words "It's time to love the nation back to life" and I felt the Lord was encouraging His people to continue to speak words of life (Proverbs 18:21), His promises into this nation despite what their eyes saw in the natural. As they prayed and 'loved on this nation' through what they declared, I was then taken above the nation a second time and all I could see was pregnant stomachs over cities all across the United States of America. Where there had been 'curse words' placed over cities, the Lord was moving powerfully as His people prayed, and the fire of His love was beginning to break and melt chains of oppression in different areas of cities right cross the nation that have held them bound.

"Sing, O childless woman, you who have never given birth! Break into loud and joyful song, O Jerusalem, you who have never been in labor. For the desolate woman now has more children than the woman who lives with her husband," says the LORD. (Isaiah 54:1)

God's people in the United States of America began to move forward in greater unity that was acting like a force field and beginning to take back ground in the nation that the enemy had stolen. Areas where there had been significant demonic oppression, the enemy was losing ground as the Kingdom of God was being extended and they were taking it with force. (Matthew 11:12)

"Wake up, Deborah, wake up! Wake up, wake up, and sing a song!" (Judges 5:12)

In many ways the Lord was using the 'foolish things of the world to confound the wise" (1 Corinthians 1:27). Many were very surprised by who and what the Lord was using to bring a shaking, to bring a sifting, to bring a cleansing, to bring breakthrough.

Burn the Bible of Lies, before it Burns You into Hell that is the Matrix! Heaven is on The Other Side, a Parallel World
    Why do some websites 'quote material from the Jew Bible of Lies', its  obvious the Bible is is the Backbone of this False Reality! Crutches

Who Needs a Religious Crutch for God Support! Find God Within and Save Your Self, its not the Impostor God You Know as Jehovah!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Why do some websites 'quote material from the Jew Bible of Lies', its  obvious the Bible is is the Backbone of this False Reality! Empty Re: Why do some websites 'quote material from the Jew Bible of Lies', its obvious the Bible is is the Backbone of this False Reality!

Post  Carol Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:47 am

There are intel providers and then there are intel providers. Having listened to hours of conference calls and finely finding the source of some of the intel I can share this.

Some of the intel providers get their intel from the other side where it has yet to manifest in the 3-D realm.

Others get there intel from reliable financial sources and are just waiting for the GCR to happen, which it will for the simple fact that almost all of the pieces are now in place with respect to Brazil, Russia, India, China and many other nations de-pegging from the US petro dollar and now using the Chinese yuan, which was recently declared by the IMF (International Monetary Fund) as the 2nd world reserve currency.

China almost took out the US financially in 2008 and realized there was no financial support system in place to hold the global financial system up. So it has worked with at a global level to rectify that situation and destroy the US financial cartel which has been holding the other nations financial hostage and basically bankrupting many of them through criminal financial banking practices. We are in the middle of watching all of this implode - only this time with Basil III (the new banking system which requires transparency and all nations currency to be based on actual physical assets, as compared to fiat money with no physical assets) is now in the process of being implemented.

Much is going on behind the scenes and numerous people are reporting on what they see from their various perspectives and intel providers. Some of the intel is designed to confuse and mislead. FACT. So attempting to sort out intel that is reliable can be a great challenge.

I know that the intel I come across is from different continents so those providing the information are seeing it from their personal perspective from the various regions that they live in.

I think most of us are aware that there is a battle going between the dark and light. The dark has been in control and exerting a huge negative influence since the 40s. Actually earlier. Most of this is labeled the Nazi influence based on Satanic thought forms and practices. The Christian element has been under attack for years with the situation worsening. Currently there is a huge movement on the rise in the US with the presidential campaign. Basically it is Trump (not a politician) against corrupt politicians and government. He has created such a stir that this has also impacted other nations who also engage financial corrupt practices at the detriment of their own people and they are pissed. The status quo where they were given license to feather their own personal nests is being shaken. What we are seeing is that the people around the world in all these countries with failed economies have reached their limit of being exploited. They are finally waking up and beginning to fight back.

It really doesn't matter what religion anyone one is as it matters more about what type of person one is. And unfortunately, greed, dishonesty and lack of moral, spiritual integrity have become the norm via the propagation of negative media mind control and conditioning. In addition humanity have been under physical attack by the dangerous substances in water (contamination along with fluoride), food (GMO), air (toxic chemtrails sprayed in the skies daily for YEARs.. it's no wonder so many are dumbed down and out to lunch when it comes to simple reasoning, cognitive skills and critical thinking. These harmful substances also impair the pineal gland the spiritual link to the higher spiritual dimensions and often intuition. So it is no wonder humanity is suffering.

People like Cobra, Fisher, Tank along with NESARA are working to bring a new spiritual paradigm into humanities awareness. Basically what many of us are witnessing is a variety of realities running, manifesting side-by-side like pages in a book. The same can be said for the various dimensions as they two are pressed together like pages in a book. As multi-dimensional beings our soul/spirit can travel to these various dimension to gather information to be used in this dimension. Hence the disparity in various intel sources is pretty much a given when one examines the question or situation from multiple perspectives.

Yes, I too think of NESARA as wishful thinking, yet I know for a fact very intelligent grounded people who are 100% behind it. Just keep in mind that thought precedes manifestation.

I also know for a fact that the GCR is in the process of manifesting and the RV will follow at a global level as all of the various naiions currency will be adjusted to the actual asset wealth value (gold, oil, diamonds, resources) of their own nation.

I've also come to the conclusion what I don't know is constantly changing as I learn new information. In the end being an observer is quite entertaining at times.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:12 am