tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+15
Mercuriel
Swanny
Eartheart
firefly
Carol
B.B.Baghor
TRANCOSO
Brook
Sanicle
Aquaries1111
mudra
magamud
orthodoxymoron
shiloh
RedEzra
19 posters

Bible

JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Bible - Page 26 Empty Re: Bible

Post  JoeEcho Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:59 am

It's folly to try and convince the inconvincible. As it has been said, "let the dead bury the dead."

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:03 am

A Creator is proven by the universe itself so only trolls and fools may try to deny this scientific fact. There are a lot of trolls in all departments of government and some fools as well. In fact it looks like trolls and fools have hijacked and taken over the state and made it into a circus... unfortunately for us those clowns are mad and not sad. They have slowly but surely managed to turn society into an outdoor asylum... maybe to feel more at home ? Share the madness...?

What was once a decent conservative christian society has today become an idiocracy inhabited with indecent idiots. There is no other way to say it.
    Of course trolls and fools will throw a temper tantrum and snowflakes may meltdown when someone try to tell them this... but as long as there is breath in me i will voice my concerns.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:10 pm

Jesus did not spiritually die and neither did He spiritually raise up and float out of the tomb like a ghost... never to be seen again. Christianity began because Christ rose bodily from the dead. It began in the nation that crucified Him and persecuted His followers. It did not begin as conquerors as islam for instance... but as the conquered.

Christianity in the beginning had absolutely nothing going for it... and a zealot Saul with orders from the sanhedrin was about to round up the rest of them in Damascus. But something happened on that road to Damascus... something so changed Saul that he went from persecuting christians to become Paul an apostle of christianity. Did he see Jesus ?

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:46 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:00 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:46 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:02 pm

Who told you that christianity has caused centuries of horror and bloodshed ? Have you actually checked if this is a fact or are you infected with a blame christianity meme ? What has christianity done that is so horrible ?

---

Are you living in the Father's house with no concern for His rules ? I know people are breaking the Commandments of God left and right every day... but that does not make it right. What is God to do with the evil that has enveloped this earth because people continually do what is contrary to God ? The Son as our Maker chose to come down from Heaven to take upon Himself the curse of death and hell which is the consequence for breaking God's commandments.

If we don't come to our senses and stop breaking the Law of God then Jesus died in vain for us and our future is death and hell. This is the truth.

---

Don't let the trolls in the science department fool you... they are future hell beings if they do not stop lying.

Last edited by RedEzra on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:04 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:08 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:09 pm

Bible - Page 26 Screen-Shot-2014-10-16-at-18.05.02

Group I:

Genesis through Esther.
    Matthew through Acts.
    The Book of Revelation.

Group II:

Job through Malachi.
    Romans through Jude.

What's going on here??

Bible - Page 26 The-Record-Keeper

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:49 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:54 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:07 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:17 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:59 am

The bible is a story of catch and release. It depends on where in the story one is as to whether they have been caught......or......released.

Bible - Page 26 C8b9d693cc3ec0cce61f310973b709aa
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:17 am

Pris wrote:

Now, we're supposed to think this was some great sacrifice on 'God's' part (sacrifice your own son, let him suffer horribly and die, nice).  But wait... Christ didn't stay dead for very long.  'God' got him right back again.  Where's the sacrifice?

I've often wondered why they make such a fuss about their gods son supposedly dying for our sins.
    Son of a god dies and is brought back to life. What's the big deal about that?

Pris wrote:
    RedEzra wrote:Who told you that christianity has caused centuries of horror and bloodshed ? Have you actually checked if this is a fact or are you infected with a blame christianity meme ? What has christianity done that is so horrible ?

Can someone else handle this pretty please?  Thanks! albino

Surely he's joking??

He knows dam well that christianity is responsible for god knows how many terrible evil deeds of murder and cruelty. It's history is vile
    Why would anyone want to follow such a religion? confused

Even it's priests are foul pedophiles

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:57 am

Perhaps you are totally oblivious to the fact that you live on the Father's earth. Maybe you are in your twenties with little understanding of history and science. So you have been born into this big state sponsored social experiment... and don't know how it used to be back in the good old days. Before the gay agenda baby killing child trafficking terror and drugs. Before political correctness muffled dissidents and made excuses for every evil imagination and act comitted under a chemical heaven.

It has not always been this way... this national descend into depravity which will certainly cost us the loss of our souls. The Father will make an exceedingly speedy riddance of our ways of life and ourselves. So come out of the world... do not be a part of the problem and partake in these perversions. The end.

---

And by the way i'm not following any religion... i'm just walking along the Way which Jesus walked before trying to catch up with Him.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:19 am

I cannot promise anybody eternal life in an angelic body... but the Father can because of what the Son did... living a sinless life the Father laid all our sins on Him and crushed Him. Therefore there is mercy and forgiveness because the Son paid the cost of our crimes.

If the Son says he/she is with Me then the Father will say welcome into the Kingdom of God.

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:10 am

No need to follow a BS religion. I can promise everybody eternal life in the bodies or body of your choice
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:44 pm

Swanny wrote:No need to follow a BS religion. I can promise everybody eternal life in the bodies or body of your choice

lol!

PROMISES, PROMISES ~~~

Bible - Page 26 Screenshot

I have superpowers too. I can raise the dead from the dead.

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:29 am

From my viewpoint i see an appointed time approaching a day foretold long ago where everybody on earth must be marked to be able to buy and sell in the new world order. What that mark may be i do not know... maybe mandatory vaccination or an implantable chip ? Whatever it is we are condemned if we take it so it is of great soul importance not to be a part of the new world order.

I think the core of the new world order is nazism and if we want to be a part of that genocidal madness then there is no hope in Heaven for us.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:13 am

Remember the German Empire and the Ottoman Caliphate were allies in WWI and in WWII Nazi Germany and some of the Arab world collaborated against the old colonial powers and of course the Jews. This alliance between underground nazism and islam explains the mass importation of millions of muslims into Europe and USA and why it is possible for muslims to occupy postions of power in the western world... and also become president of the United States. There are a lot of powerful people who are closet nazis... even kings and queens. And i think they are in bed with commies.

So i'm not surprised by the animosity against Jews and non-catholic christians and i see another Holocaust coming... and here are some quotes from Hitler...

"The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France"

"The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

"Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."

"Hitler said that the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate of the country. They could not have kept down the more vigorous natives, so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:25 am

What we are witnessing in the west is a state sponsored secularisation of society and at the same time a mass import of millions of muslims with a political religion which is impossible to integrate. Islam is slowly but surely filling the religious vacum in the west when non-catholic christianity left.

Maybe the states want to use muslims to raise up in jihad and bring everybody under control of islam... we are not there yet but they are certainly importing an army of mujahideens.

What can we do when our own states want total control over us ? Well i'm not going to be a part of that. I can think for myself thank you very much and i will not exchange the truth of God for a lie... I've done my due diligence and discovered for a fact that He who was crucified and resurrected is the Creator of the heavens and the earth. This is His story and it's all going by His book.

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:21 am

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:21 am

When i close my eyes i cannot see the world
    and when i put a finger in each ear i no longer hear the world
    is the world gone ?
    let me open one eye and take out one finger