tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
Jenetta
Floyd
dominic777
7 posters

Telepathic alternative to the internet

mudra
    mudra

Telepathic alternative to the internet - Page 4 Empty Re: Telepathic alternative to the internet

Post  mudra Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:28 am

We have a nice little community going here indeed flower
    See you for the tea Floyd... no buns for me today .

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Telepathic alternative to the internet - Page 4 Empty Re: Telepathic alternative to the internet

Post  lawlessline Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:48 am

GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT wrote:

Well As far as I know LOVE IS ALWAYS BALANCED...AND NEVER OVER POWERING
    If is not in balance and overpowering is NOT LOVE....is perhaps an unbalanced emotion....with some love on it and a lot of ego-rubbish as well...
    I do not know if I am expressing myself properly...heheheheh

Love from me
    hehehe

If that is the case, and i know I shouldn't be writing this, but what the hell if we can call eachother twats thats great, Can you explain what is meant by blinded by love or died of a broken heart. Love like every emotion can be very unbalanced. The idea of sufforcating someone with love is well knwn. I think this could be a generation thing. The summer of love was a failure because we wouldn't be living what we are living if it really worked. The indigo generation know that the cause was getting stuck up their own love tunnels. (LOL boy I love this place.) and forgot that there was loads of other stuff to go with it.

So back to topic. Telepathy is the same as telephoning. You do not have to be emotionally attached to it for it to work. I can be very mundane or trivial.

Mudras,

just sending love as I haven't been round much. and Light goddes took offense me tinks when I single you out about the love thing. Be assured Light goddess it is an ongoing thing between us. Let love be crowned king, or queen of the ball.

t

flower Arrow cheers
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Tom ,

I actually quite appreciated your post . No offense dear .
    We are old friends.
    I will answer back. I just have'nt found myself in the right
    time space for this yet . Life is demanding on many levels .

Much Love
    Be well

Hugs
    mudra
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:44 pm

your level is my level love. lets keep it on the level.
    Right back at you.

Hugs

t
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:08 pm

lawlessline wrote:

If is not in balance and overpowering is NOT LOVE....is perhaps an unbalanced emotion....with some love on it and a lot of ego-rubbish as well...

Love from me
    hehehe

If that is the case, and i know I shouldn't be writing this, but what the hell if we can call eachother twats thats great, Can you explain what is meant by blinded by love or died of a broken heart. Love like every emotion can be very unbalanced. The idea of sufforcating someone with love is well knwn. I think this could be a generation thing. The summer of love was a failure because we wouldn't be living what we are living if it really worked. The indigo generation know that the cause was getting stuck up their own love tunnels. (LOL boy I love this place.) and forgot that there was loads of other stuff to go with it.

So back to topic. Telepathy is the same as telephoning. You do not have to be emotionally attached to it for it to work. I can be very mundane or trivial.

Mudras,

just sending love as I haven't been round much. and Light goddes took offense me tinks when I single you out about the love thing. Be assured Light goddess it is an ongoing thing between us. Let love be crowned king, or queen of the ball.

t

flower Arrow cheers

It seems that a lot of dramas and suffering have been caused to others in the name of LOVE.

The LOVE you seem to talk about is the ROMANTIC LOVE..but you might know that most of the broken hearts, including mine are due to the fact that we do not know how to love..I am the first one to have that problem.

The feelings of romantic love are quite organic and well designed for pure human reproduction and hormones, emotions, EGO and REAL LOVE are all mixed together...that is a pretty explosive cocktail.
    so you can imagInE the type of results you can get with such pretty amount of variables...

Well I believe that all of us are EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED, PHYSICALLY CONNECTED AND WE ARE ONE....so we are connected always...
    so yeap I believe that you do not need to 'LOVE ' someone to practice telepathy, but there is always a connection there.
    The more emotionally you are attached to someone, the stronger is the connection and therefore telepathy can work better.

Telepathy does not work like a telephone. You do not hear words you get meaning.. images...and feelings also.....

Love from me

Goddess

Ps: this is my honest personal opinion, it is not an imposition ..hehehehheheeh
    More love
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:31 pm

lawlessline wrote:

Love from me
    hehehe

Mudras,

t

flower Arrow cheers

It seems that a lot of dramas and suffering have been caused to others in the name of LOVE.

The LOVE you seem to talk about is the ROMANTIC LOVE..

Not at all my love. You can do all these things to your own children and even to your local enviroment. If a storm ravage your shores you may be heart broken about the damage caused by nature, although nature loves you in return. I think it is you who confuses love with romantic connetations. Love is a state of vibration that cannot be contained, therefore cannot in theory be channeled through telepathy. it can be sent through vibration as a way of helping the person and their connections to the vibration, but when they are connected it no longer has perpose or carries any wieght.

Well I believe that all of us are EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED, PHYSICALLY CONNECTED AND WE ARE ONE....so we are connected always...

True

so yeap I believe that you do not need to 'LOVE ' someone to practice telepathy, but there is always a connection there.
    The more emotionally you are attached to someone, the stronger is the connection and therefore telepathy can work better.

False. Sorry love. I can have a telepathic conversation with someone that I consider a very low life type of person. As I said it is no more than picking up a phone. There is no emotional connection needed, infact the less you have your emotions in the way the easier it is. That is the same with healing. The moment you have emotions attached to the way in which you interact with another spirit through telepathy or healing. You not nature or god, but you have desires that will ultimately fool you into thinking something that may not be true or right for the person or the enviroment that you or them find themselves. That is part of the ego truth displacement. Your ego or desires take the place of the true course or reality infront of your physical self. (Other dimensiions are only view and not accesed as yet due to lack of basic earth or solar system vibration.)

Telepathy does not work like a telephone. You do not hear words you get meaning.. images...and feelings also.....
    Sorry it does, but more like a video phone. You can see the movement of the person and the conversation happens in the space between. This is why ts is called TELEPATHY (from tele- + Greek patheia feeling, perception: see -pathy ])

Love from me

Goddess

Ps: this is my honest personal opinion, it is not an imposition ..hehehehheheeh
    More love
    [i]

love to you too. But you cann't have more love. OK Joke Joking, relax don't call me a twat. You do know what a twat is right?

Flowers

t
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:47 pm

To get back on track for the resdiscovery of true telepathy. Has anyone heard of the Early celts and other cultures of the world using stonehendge and countless other stone alignements for the communication between the people of the world.

Another point. If you look at song lines, Geo enrgy lines or even the sacred chords of Shiva, the Aborignals say that they were put in place to help the diffent tribes of the world to commpunicate over the world? Sounds like telepathy to me? Or am I jumping too far? Anyone got anything on that part of things.

t
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Lawless wrote:
    love to you too. But you cann't have more love. OK Joke Joking, relax don't call me a twat. You do know what a twat is right?

Flowers

Hi lawless:
    Are you trying to push me into calling you a twat?????
    I think you need to misbehave heavily to reach such a qualification sweety!!!

hehehehhhe

Goddess

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Speaking of Aborigens's telepathy Tom here is an article that was published in the Australian News paper " The Argus " in 1931
    http://newspapers.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/4400765

Aboriginal telepathy

Remarkable explanation

David Uniapon , a full blooded member of the Naninjeu tribe of aborigines aroused keen interest among members of the Victorian Institute of Advertising at lunch yesterday by describing to them the method adopted by the aborigines when sending messages over long or short distances. Mr Uniapon said that ample evidence of the intelligence of the aborigine was given by his tracking powers of transmitting thought messages , and his high moral code.

When an aborigine wishes to appeal for help or to send any other message to another member of his , tribe he first attracts attention by a smoke signal , said Mr.Uniapon.

The man who sees the smoke signal then strives to do a very difficult thing -to clear his mind of every thought and so to become fully perceptive to messages sent to him. The man who made the smoke signal then concentrates his thoughts on the the desired message and soon it is received and re-transmitted to the rest of the tribe. At night when a smoke signal would not be seen the aboriginal waits until the person he wants to communicate with will most likely have lost consciousness in sleep. His subconscious mind is then fully awake and it will receive the message.

Love Always
    mudra

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:19 pm

GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT wrote:Lawless wrote:

Flowers

Hi lawless:
    Are you trying to push me into calling you a twat?????
    I think you need to misbehave heavily to reach such a qualification sweety!!!

hehehehhhe

Goddess

Ah stop it I am going all red. I feel a Homer Simpson laugh coming on. DOH.
    t
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:24 pm

mudra wrote:Speaking of Aborigens's telepathy Tom here is an article that was published in the Australian News paper " The Argus " in 1931
    http://newspapers.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/4400765

Aboriginal telepathy

Remarkable explanation

David Uniapon , a full blooded member of the Naninjeu tribe of aborigines aroused keen interest among members of the Victorian Institute of Advertising at lunch yesterday by describing to them the method adopted by the aborigines when sending messages over long or short distances. Mr Uniapon said that ample evidence of the intelligence of the aborigine was given by his tracking powers of transmitting thought messages , and his high moral code.

When an aborigine wishes to appeal for help or to send any other message to another member of his , tribe he first attracts attention by a smoke signal , said Mr.Uniapon.

The man who sees the smoke signal then strives to do a very difficult thing -to clear his mind of every thought and so to become fully perceptive to messages sent to him. The man who made the smoke signal then concentrates his thoughts on the the desired message and soon it is received and re-transmitted to the rest of the tribe. At night when a smoke signal would not be seen the aboriginal waits until the person he wants to communicate with will most likely have lost consciousness in sleep. His subconscious mind is then fully awake and it will receive the message.

Love Always
    mudra

But do you need love anywhere there? Or is that not just like a telephone. Goddess??? He says that he clears he mind of every thought. No love there. What a twat eh?
    lol

love this place we should bottle it.

t
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:05 pm

lawlessline wrote:

But do you need love anywhere there? Or is that not just like a telephone.

Well would anything occur at all in the absence of the soul , the spirit self ?
    When I speak of Love this is what I mean .. our core essence .. that state of bliss that is brought to awareness when all barriers recede and connection takes place with all that is .It's not about sending Love it is about being Love itself . I am saying this because I experienced it myself and therefore it is real to me .The Love I am refering to is'nt an emotion , although the emotion of Love is a lower harmonic of it .. Love is who I am as a Being.

In an article written by the Australian institute of parapsychological Research when speaking of Psychic experiences amongst the aboriginals tribes it is mentioned :

Psychic abilities resulted from openness to experience, lack of attention to time, and the quiet and solitude of the bush

That would imply the complete soul presence imo in the Now.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:46 pm

mudra wrote:
    lawlessline wrote:

But do you need love anywhere there? Or is that not just like a telephone.

Well would anything occur at all in the absence of the soul , the spirit self ?
    When I speak of Love this is what I mean .. our core essence .. that state of bliss that is brought to awareness when all barriers recede and connection takes place with all that is .It's not about sending Love it is about being Love itself . I am saying this because I experienced it myself and therefore it is real to me .The Love I am refering to is'nt an emotion , although the emotion of Love is a lower harmonic of it .. Love is who I am as a Being.

In an article written by the Australian institute of parapsychological Research when speaking of Psychic experiences amongst the aboriginals tribes it is mentioned :

Psychic abilities resulted from openness to experience, lack of attention to time, and the quiet and solitude of the bush

That would imply the complete soul presence imo in the Now.

In that case Inés you should stop calling it Love and call it spirit or soul. But yes I agree with everything there. Without those things not alot can take place.

So spirit to you my sweetness.

t
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:19 am

I think you may be getting bogged down with word and semantics. As telepathy works beyonds words it really doesnt matter what we say about it. Love, telephones, etc etc.
    It just doesnt really matter in the end.
    The ability to communicate thoughts and images may be associated with the intensity of the thought form accompanying any thought, thus making it apprehendable by another person who may intepret/misinterpret the thought forms depending on the level of their telapathic competance
    So, if a telepathic communication was occuring that involved love (whether it be cosmic love or its more mundane human counterpart) then this is perceived from the contents of the thought form. The material through which the thougt form travels may be etheric and beyond a tme space/model.
    Any way you could call it whatever you want, bananas.
    Who needs words when you have telepathy.
    Im sorry to hear about your broken heart Goddess. I will send you out a telepathic thought form of a heart repairing kit. Plus a banana if you are still feeling hungry.
    P
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:28 am

You really are an old sage aren't you Floyd . And one of the funniest ones I have ever known cheers

Love for You
    Flowers
    mudra
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:00 am

Lawless wrote:

But do you need love anywhere there? Or is that not just like a telephone. Goddess??? He says that he clears he mind of every thought. No love there. What a twat eh?
    lol

love this place we should bottle it.

How can you dare to classify LOVE as a thought...
    LOVE IS NOT A THOUGHT
    is what you are made of....
    argh!!

Mudra has explained it very well in her post so I am not going to repeat the same stuff here again.

To call love a 'thought' is a major capital sin...I think you should be bunned.

Love from me

Goddess

GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:18 am

Floyd wrote:I think you may be getting bogged down with word and semantics. As telepathy works beyonds words it really doesnt matter what we say about it. Love, telephones, etc etc.
    It just doesnt really matter in the end.
    The ability to communicate thoughts and images may be associated with the intensity of the thought form accompanying any thought, thus making it apprehendable by another person who may intepret/misinterpret the thought forms depending on the level of their telapathic competance
    So, if a telepathic communication was occuring that involved love (whether it be cosmic love or its more mundane human counterpart) then this is perceived from the contents of the thought form. The material through which the thougt form travels may be etheric and beyond a tme space/model.
    Any way you could call it whatever you want, bananas.
    Who needs words when you have telepathy.
    Im sorry to hear about your broken heart Goddess. I will send you out a telepathic thought form of a heart repairing kit. Plus a banana if you are still feeling hungry.
    P

My heart is not broken...It is just a figure of speech...So do not worry...I do not need a heart repairing kit hehehhe
    If there is something you cannot do is break a heart. Hearts are unbreakable...hehehhe
    I had the telepathic banana you sent me but still is too ethereal to calm my hunger.
    I think I will have to use a solid 3D banana to really make my third dimensional stomach happy...
    Naughty
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:33 am

mudra wrote:You really are an old sage aren't you Floyd . And one of the funniest ones I have ever known cheers

Love for You
    Flowers
    mudra

Im certainly old (40) now I know that much!!
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:03 am

Floyd wrote:
    mudra wrote:You really are an old sage aren't you Floyd . And one of the funniest ones I have ever known cheers

Love for You
    Flowers
    mudra

Im certainly old (40) now I know that much!!

As far as I know you are a quite young chick in here

Telepathic alternative to the internet - Page 4 Baby_chick
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:38 am

Youve got to be kidding right Goddess?

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:06 pm