tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
Jenetta
Floyd
dominic777
7 posters

Telepathic alternative to the internet

dominic777
    dominic777

Telepathic alternative to the internet Empty Telepathic alternative to the internet

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:45 am

As Consciousness rises the frequency is raised in the collective consciousness...telepathy in this case , will be to use our higher selves to bypass 3D and work in 5D environment , which omits earthly laws.
    If the internet is taken off, higher consciousness has provided means for us to contact each other over vast distances.....Sympathetic Resonance works on the same principle as the the Tibetans using trumpets , drums and voice to find the sympathetic resonace of a very heavy rock and raise it hundreds of metres up in the air for building.
    Once we reach the desired frequency , sympathetic resonance can be the means through the silent sense of thought( it is still an energy force)use telepathy as a communicating instrument COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS....it then becomes an Universal truth....and only positive people can use it.
    This is the start of the discussion we need synthesis to take it further
    lol
    dom

Last edited by dominic777 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:01 am; edited 2 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Telepathic alternative to the internet Empty Re: Telepathic alternative to the internet

Post  Floyd Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:50 am

Thanks for starting this thread then Dom.
    before we begin..Would you like to give this telepathic internet a name so we can refer to it as "whatever" from now on
    Humerous titles are good I find!
    dominic777
    dominic777

Telepathic alternative to the internet Empty Re: Telepathic alternative to the internet

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:00 am

Floyd wrote:Thanks for starting this thread then Dom.
    before we begin..Would you like to give this telepathic internet a name so we can refer to it as "whatever" from now on

How about.. brain dead, misty thoughts, HIRE SELVES, DON'T PHONE US WE WILL PHONE YOU!!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:16 am

dominic777 wrote:

How about.. brain dead, misty thoughts, HIRE SELVES, DON'T PHONE US WE WILL PHONE YOU!!
    Very good
    Synaptic signals- the ethericnet WWW(willingly willed will)
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:36 am

Floyd wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:

Very good
    Synaptic signals- the ethericnet WWW(willingly willed will)

All we need now is to synthesise ....would you like to start
    regards
    dom alias..SP
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:25 pm

Could start with the Nexus global meditations on Saturdays. That's a great connection,get plugged in to the network at prescribed time.

Could be called something really boring like PlanYourDay.com

BC

dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:31 pm

bushycat wrote:Could start with the Nexus global meditations on Saturdays. That's a great connection,get plugged in to the network at prescribed time.

BC

thanks BC ...we have to find the key to make it work in reality
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:45 pm

Intention?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Alice Bailey said it would be as radio
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Telepathic alternative to the internet Empty Telepathic Alternative to the Internet

Post  Jenetta Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:00 am

bushycat wrote:Could start with the Nexus global meditations on Saturdays. That's a great connection,get plugged in to the network at prescribed time.

BC
    Telepathic alternative to the internet Icon_biggrin Or it could be called NoTime.com Telepathic alternative to the internet Icon_bounce Telepathic alternative to the internet Icon_bounce Telepathic alternative to the internet Icon_bounce Telepathic alternative to the internet Icon_bounce If it is Canada NoTime.ca Telepathic alternative to the internet Icon_bounce Telepathic alternative to the internet Icon_bounce Telepathic alternative to the internet Icon_bounce Telepathic alternative to the internet Icon_bounce

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:43 am

What is in the abscence of time but Love ...
    The I love you connection

Flowers

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:45 am

Has anyone plugged in yet?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:59 am

Floyd wrote:Has anyone plugged in yet?

I am plugged in all the time. It's free ...

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:03 am

Ok Ive just visited your site.
    Pretty good stuff you got there Mudras Mudras
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:34 am

And I have just visited your kitchen ..
    Can't find any choccys left ... Rolling Eyes

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:43 am

mudra wrote:And I have just visited your kitchen ..

Love from me
    mudra
    oops!
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:12 am

Love from me
    mudra
    you must be telepathic.....can we try and get this discussion going...lol
    As Consciousness rises the frequency is raised in the collective
    consciousness...telepathy in this case , will be to use our higher
    selves to bypass 3D and work in 5D environment , which omits earthly
    laws.
    If the internet is taken off, higher consciousness has provided
    means for us to contact each other over vast distances.....Sympathetic
    Resonance works on the same principle as the the Tibetans using
    trumpets , drums and voice to find the sympathetic resonace of a very
    heavy rock and raise it hundreds of metres up in the air for building.
    Once
    we reach the desired frequency , sympathetic resonance can be the means
    through the silent sense of thought( it is still an energy force)use
    telepathy as a communicating instrument COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS....it
    then becomes an Universal truth....and only positive people can use it.
    This is the start of the discussion we need synthesis to take it further
    lol
    dom
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:55 am

I'd like to give this a try. However, I want to be sure first that we are all talking about the same thing. Telepathy is very often described only in terms of the outcome, but I think some attention ought to be placed on the process. [ "My mind to your mind" (Spock mode mind meld - JOKE!) ]

Telepathy mode: "Thought in mind A transferred to discernible thought in mind B"

Here is my post from Dominic's thread on PA2 http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1596-how-many-people-believe-in-Telepathy&p=15688&viewfull=1#post15688

The clearest explanation of Telepathy
    that I have heard is like this: thoughts are things, created by the
    mind, and exist as thoughtforms in a higher vibratory state (etheric),
    and are tethered to the creator of them. Thoughts have lifecycles that
    depend on the energy and intent that bring them into being. Telepathy is the process whereby a "receiver" can "tune" to the thought and perceive it as thier own.

It also seems possible to me, that a receiver can be on the lookout for a
    thought "intended" for them and thus a telepathic conversation can be
    initiated.

The reason that the two girls in post #87 can speak paragraphs, is that a
    thought can contain the information it is "loaded" or formed with in
    one go.

Since I cannot quote a single authoratitive source for this, please accept the above in the spirit of my "working hypothesis".

Do we think there are other modes than A to B for example?

John..
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am

Anchor wrote:I'd like to give this a try. However, I want to be sure first that we are all talking about the same thing. Telepathy is very often described only in terms of the outcome, but I think some attention ought to be placed on the process. [ "My mind to your mind" (Spock mode mind meld - JOKE!) ]

Telepathy mode: "Thought in mind A transferred to discernible thought in mind B"

Here is my post from Dominic's thread on PA2 http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1596-how-many-people-believe-in-Telepathy&p=15688&viewfull=1#post15688

depend on the energy and intent that bring them into being. Telepathy is the process whereby a "receiver" can "tune" to the thought and perceive it as thier own.

initiated.

one go.

Since I cannot quote a single authoratitive source for this, please accept the above in the spirit of my "working hypothesis".

John..
    Hello John,
    For telepathy to work in reality it has to have energy , positive energy...the silent sense of thought is energy...secondly there has to be sympathetic resonance between people, this is achieved by raising our consciousness to the same frequency by conquering our EGO and FEAR paradox..collective consciousness,, and thirdly we have to use the assitance of our higher selves through the chakras beyond 13th
    regards
    dom
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:25 pm

Love from me
    mudra

Well, after we are freely involved in our telepathic communication,
    we might play with teletransport. Floyd could have many Belgian choccys at his kitchen.
    Anything in the realm of possibility is possible....But then, all you really need is love, so Floyd will not need these choccys.

BC

Ban... is it okay if we say these things?
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:58 pm

bushycat wrote: Ban... is it okay if we say these things?

Yes. We are mostly self moderating.

Relax Wink

John..

Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:01 pm

dominic777 wrote:For telepathy to work in reality it has to have energy , positive energy...the silent sense of thought is energy...secondly there has to be sympathetic resonance between people, this is achieved by raising our consciousness to the same frequency by conquering our EGO and FEAR paradox..collective consciousness,, and thirdly we have to use the assitance of our higher selves through the chakras beyond 13th

I think I understand what you are saying. Let me put it another way, one needs to be able to discern the thought, and as you have stated there are pre-conditions.

I would say that if you cannot discern the guidance of your higher-self, then you are going to have problems with telepathy.

Therefore I know I am going to have problems :)

However, I am willing to give it a go.

John..
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:48 am

dominic777 wrote:
    Anchor wrote:I'd like to give this a try. However, I want to be sure first that we are all talking about the same thing. Telepathy is very often described only in terms of the outcome, but I think some attention ought to be placed on the process. [ "My mind to your mind" (Spock mode mind meld - JOKE!) ]

initiated.

one go.

John..
    Hello John,
    For telepathy to work in reality it has to have energy , positive energy...the silent sense of thought is energy...secondly there has to be sympathetic resonance between people, this is achieved by raising our consciousness to the same frequency by conquering our EGO and FEAR paradox..collective consciousness,, and thirdly we have to use the assitance of our higher selves through the chakras beyond 13th
    regards
    dom

Could it be also that it may be possible to pick up or send thoughts from another almost instantaneously owing to a like of time, or a concept of time that we know and love on the etheric level. This absence of a concept of time could be crucial to understanding telepathy, or the idea that everything exists everywhere at the same time.
    In theory then, telepathy cuts through time like a butter through knife.

Dom are you saying that people who havent raised their vibrations are excluded from telapathic ability?
    Im sure there must be some people who dont know of such things or who are not particulaly enlightened who have displayed telepathic traits
    P
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:34 am

Well! I have had telepathic episodes with people and you do not necessarily need to be extremely connected to them.

I think telepathy is starting to develop in us....

And frankly you do not need to do anything ...
    The thing is that picking up thoughts from other people is not exactly nice sometimes...because you know what they are thinking.

For me in order to have a telepathic conversation with someone...there should be a strong connection between me and that person.

When the connection is there it is just amazing the amount of information you can gather...and it is real...certainly real.

You pick up thoughts and images... of what they are thinking. hehehehhe
    Once you read their energy signature you can identify where the thought came from...hehehheeh
    What is a drawback is when you can feel the same feelings others are feelling...
    that is really tough
    If someone is suffering or tired...I can sense it...
    even annoyed...or stressed ..I can sense it.

Thank God that this happens with people I am close to...because if I am going to experience everysingle one of us..it will kill me...

This is only the start......
    hehehhehhhehe

At the moment is quite spontaneous, which means I cannot control it.
    Sometimes I ask a question to the receiver in question and
    wait for the answer...and it comes crystal clear.
    Sometimes I get a 'call' and immediately identify the 'caller'
    and I do answer the question/message..
    But is difficult because most of the people are unaware of their own mental processes
    and are not able to identify that you have sent a message.

You need to know what your mental processes are like, and the way you think...to be able to differentiate between you and the 'other'.
    But the energy signature is just so exclusive to every individual that it is like a label.
    The energy signature is like an address it identifies the individual perfectly...

Goddess
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:21 am

Thats an interesting read Goddess. Its been said that in the future humans will communicate telepathically.
    Sounds like you have a real talent there There must be away of controlling incoming signals until humans can cope with the ramifications of what that brings. It must be the switch next to the fridge by the cupboard..thanks for sharing
    P

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:44 pm