tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Whats Your Favorite Alternative Therapy and Why?

Poll

Whats Your Favorite Therapy?

[ 0 ]
    Whats Your Favorite Alternative Therapy and Why? Bar_left0%Whats Your Favorite Alternative Therapy and Why? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Whats Your Favorite Alternative Therapy and Why? Bar_left0%Whats Your Favorite Alternative Therapy and Why? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    investigator
    investigator

Whats Your Favorite Alternative Therapy and Why? Empty Whats Your Favorite Alternative Therapy and Why?

Post  investigator Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:57 pm

Originally, I used to have chronic laryngitis for years, and Chronic Obstructive pulmonary disease. I tried many different therapies basically almost all of them. I tried the following therapies with the following results:

1. Oregano Oil therapy- As advocated by Dr. Cass Ingram http://www.amazon.com/Cure-Cupboard-Oregano-Better-Health/dp/1931078270/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1303859716&sr=8-1. This therapy does appear to work, but I cannot tolerate the taste of the oregano oil, and the burning sensation on my tongue. I actually have a white tongue with candida growing on it, a condition called oral thrush. So I placed a few drops of oregano oil on my tongue, and it does indeed kill candida, but I can't tolerate the taste and the burning lol. So in order for this therapy to be effective I would probably have to take a megadose, which I cannot tolerate, so I passed on following through with this therapy. Grade: Incomplete (good if you can tolerate the stuff I guess)

2. Colloidal Silver therapy- I originally tried ASAP solution colloidal silver, when I first acquired my respiratory problems. As a matter of fact I drank an entire 8oz or 16oz bottle of colloidal silver to see what would happen. The colloidal silver basically had no effect on my copd, because it was not contacting the site of infection, and going into the stomach and not the lungs. However, on the other hand when I nebulized colloidal silver, it was much more effective. I noticed a tingling sensation as I nebulized it into my lungs, and it felt like stuff was dying off. Unfortunately, nebulizing CS is very time consuming, and the benefit was rather short term. It benefited my lungs, and reduced the chest pains I had, but it didn't help my vocal cords. Grade: C+ when nebulized, D- when taken orally.

3. Superfood green powders- I used products such as Vitamineral Green, and Pure Synergy, but they had no effect on my lungs and vocal cords. Perhaps, they benefit when taken over a long period of time though, but I had no benefit from them personally. Grade: D-

4. Megadose Vitamin C therapy based on the Carthcart tit-rating to bowel tolerance protocol, combined with LypoSpheric Vitamin c, as advocated by The Vitamin C
    Foundation http://www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm .Sadly, this therapy had no effect, and I think the theory behind it is wrong. I know for a fact I had chronic laryngitis, and copd, and it did not cure my condition. All it did was give me chronic diarrhea. Although, some people swear by this therapy and received benefit from it, but it simply did not work for me as advertised. Grade: D-

5. Iodine therapy as advocated by Dr. Brownstein https://www.drbrownstein.com/bookstore_Iodine.php (Please note that I own that book, and there is no mention of iodines effectiveness against viruses in it. It mostly concentrates on iodines role as a oral chelation agent). I noticed a big big improvement after taking Lauana Lei's nascent iodine. I am thinking this therapy is working for me, because it specifically targets the areas of my body that were infected. I am thinking it is having such a dramatic effect on me, because it is acting as a oral chelation agent, while simultaneously killing off my laryngitis. 95% of Americans are deficient in iodine due to bromide poisoning form eating bread, and I ate bread for years, which is why I think this is helping me. I think I'll try only lugols iodine to see if I receive the same dramatic benefits as the nascent iodine, to see if I can save money with similar benefits only using lugols iodine. According to Dr. David Derry:

"Iodine circulating in the blood is captured by many tissue sites and ends up in mucus secretions. The tissues include thyroid and salivary glands, nasal secretions, stomach, and lungs. Collectively, these tissues and mucus products contain free iodine which defends against invasion by bacteria and viruses. The salivary glands, nasal mucosa, and lungs all secrete mucus which contains iodine.[16] The lungs not only secrete mucus, but Salter thought volatile iodine mixes with alveolar air to enter the bronchioles.[17] If this is occurs, it would serve as an additional barrier to the invading air borne viruses in a manner similar to aerosol iodine. Stomach mucosa captures iodine from blood and secretes it into stomach cavities. Free iodine in the stomach kills bacteria and viruses and it deactivates biological and chemical toxins. Dead viruses are still immunologically competent and thus antibodies can be made to dead viruses.[20, 22]
    Overall, we see there is a complex integrated system for protecting humans from viral or bacterial invasions via oral, nasal, and gastrointestinal routes.[16] This system depends on taking adequate iodine orally.

From the Jcrows website manufacture of Lugols iodine http://www.jcrows.com/iodine.html:

Iodine is necessary for the thyroid gland's proper performance of its work. The human thyroid gland is located in the front of the lower part of the neck. All the blood in the body passes through the thyroid gland every 17 minutes. Because the cells making up this gland have an affinity for iodine, during this 17-minute passage the gland's secretion of iodine kills weak germs that may have gained entry into the blood through an injury to the skin, the lining of nose or throat, or through absorption of food from the digestive tract. Strong, virulent germs are rendered weaker during their passage through the thyroid gland. With each 17 minutes that rolls around they are made still weaker until finally they are killed if the gland has its normal supply of iodine. If it does not, it cannot kill harmful germs circulating in the blood as Nature intended it should.

IODINE THERAPY GRADE: A+

6. Magnesium Therapy as advocated by Dr. Carolyn Dean http://www.amazon.com/Magnesium-Miracle-Carolyn-Dean/dp/034549458X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1303860088&sr=1-1. This therapy is very effective for me, because I have a soda addiction, and I was noticing pains in my hips, and having chest pains, from my laryngitis infection. I suspect calcium was being leeched from my bones due to my soda addiction, which would explain the hip pains, and the chest pains were caused by the laryngitis. After supplementing with a powdered vitamin containing Magnesium and Calcium the hip pains disappeared, and the chest pains and spasms where gone too. I believe explanation for, the chest pains being gone is explained on page 193-194 of Caroyln Dean's book "Magnesium Miracle":

" Magnesium is an excellent treatment for asthma because it is a bronchodilator and an antihistamine, naturally reducing histamine levels in the body. It has a calming effect on the muscles of the bronchial tubes and the whole body. Certainly, drug therapy for asthma can often be lifesaving;drugs however, are not curative. You have to eliminate the underlying cause of asthma and replace magnesium to fully treat this condition. Another study showed a correlation between intracellular magnesium levels and airway spasms. The investigators found that patients who had low cellular magnesium levels had increased bronchial spasm. This finding confirmed only only that magnesium was useful in the treatment of asthma by dilating the bronchial tubes but that lack of magnesium was probably a cause of this condition."

Please note that I tried the transdermal Magnesium Chloride therapy as advocated by Mark Sircus, BUT I STOPPED USING IT BECAUSE IT BURNS MY SKIN. I prefer to take Peter Grahams Natural Vitality magnesium, combined with angstrom magnesium instead, because it is easier to do it that way. Magnesium Chloride just doesn't seem to work for me.
    Grade: A+

7. Lauana Lei's Magnetic Clay Baths http://www.magneticclay.com/aboutus.php. Clay baths perhaps work, but I stopped using them, because THEY ARE A PAIN IN THE XXX TO DO. Her therapy requires you to put the clay in a blender, and there is a risk of her clay damaging your piping system. It's a total pain in the XXX to do clay baths, because it makes such a mess. Grade: D-

8. Zappers, and a Gary Wade Ultra 10A Rife Machine. These therapies had zero benefit for me, and are very expensive. Maybe, it's because I just didn't have the patience for it though. But these therapies are very time consuming, like 1-2 hours a day is required, and I didn't want to just sit around zapping myself all day.
    Grade: D-

9. Oral chelation products such as spirulina, and chlorella. I couldn't stand the taste, and could not complete the therapy. Maybe, they work, maybe they don't so
    Grade: D-

10. Omega 3 fish oil. No effect. Grade: F

11. Olive Leaf therapy as advocated by Mortan Walker http://www.amazon.com/Olive-Leaf-Extract-Morton-Walker/dp/1575662264/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1303863148&sr=1-1. I took 6 capsules a day with no benefit as instructed in the book. Sometimes I took 24 capsules a day just to see what would happen. Unfortunately, this therapy did not work for me even though it as advertised as highly effective against infection. Maybe, it works, maybe it doesn't Grade: D-

12. Hulda Clark Liver Flush. This therapy does work, and I indeed have liver stones come out. After you do enough flushes the stones stop coming out. It had no effect on my lungs and vocal cords, but my sinuses became less clogged up afterwords.

13. Modified Hulda Clark Liver Flush combined with Coconut Oil. There was this one time I decided to do a crazy experiment. I looked in Bruce Fife's book on coconut oil and noticed the following quotes:

In 1984 researchers in India published a study on the effectiveness of this traditional remedy. Fifty individuals infected with tapeworm participated in the study. Various coconut preparations followed by Epsom salt were administered to the volunteers. The researchers found that within 12 hours after eating dried coconut, 90 percent of the tapeworms were expelled. Some of those tapeworms were over six feet long.

At the time of the study, the researchers reported that except for Niclosomide, no drug was as effective in the treatment of tapeworm infestation as was coconut. Niclosomide, however, causes tapeworms to waste away or separate, releasing toxins that can cause undesirable side effects. The researchers concluded that since coconut is nontoxic, palatable, easily available, and fairly cheap, and because it is highly effective in expelling tapeworms without causing side effects, it is a safe and effective treatment for tapeworm infestation. They recommended the use of coconut dietary fiber as a good source of fiber to use for the purpose of removing intestinal parasites.

Basically, I just did a regular Hulda Clark liver flush, except I removed the grapefruit, and combined the olive oil with coconut oil. THIS IS AN EXTREME HARDCORE THING TO DO, AND YOU SHOULD NOT DO IT UNLESS YOU HAVE DONE A LIVER FLUSH BEFORE, AND ITS YOUR DAY OFF SO YOU CAN SPEND HOURS AT THE TOILET. What I did was I took 2 teaspoons of epsom salts in water. The Epsom salts should clear out the bowels after 6-8 hours. Then I drank 5 ounces of Bariani Olive Oil, waited 4 hours. Next, I drank 6-8 ounces of coconut oil, and waited 8 hours. Then I drank 2 teaspoons of epsom salts in water, AND THEN MY FRIENDS HOURS UPON HOURS OF TOILET HELL INSUED. My stomach was in pain for hours, but I did clean out a lot of parasites doing that flush( the parasites were clearly visible to my naked eye), but I only did it once and decided not to do it again lol. I suspect the olive oil opens up the bile ducts and liver, and the coconut oil kills off the parasites. Typically, people are told to use a dewormer for 30 days before doing the liver cleanse instead of using coconut oil at the same time as the olive oil. I think I figured out why that one time, I did that extreme flush lol. Grade: A+

14. Sauna Therapy- This therapy I noticed clears up my sinuses right after I exit the sauna. I recommend you just buy your own sauna and leave it in your garage though, instead of using the gyms sauna, because there was always some weirdo at 24hour fitness. Who wants to talk to some douchebag at 24hour fitness in the sauna when your detoxing right? I feel sauna therapy is better than oral chelation, because you only have to buy a sauna once, and you don't have to keep buying the chelation product over and over. Additionally, saunas don't make a big mess like clay baths do.

15. Rawfood Vegan- Due to my current level of spiritual development, and psychological condition, I don't have the discipline to stick to a rawfood vegan diet. But at least on the flip side when I avoid certain foods, I am not producing mucus out of my nose constantly.

16. Orthomolecular Therapy- I actually tried intravenous hydrogen peroxide, and ultraviolet blood irridiation, it provided some short term relief, but was to damn expensive for me to use long term. The stuff costs $120 per infusion, and it's simply out of reach of the average middle class person, and mostly only for the rich.

17. Jim Humble MMS Therapy- Tried it briefly, but could not stand the taste. Grade: D-

So in conclusion if you have chronic laryngitis and copd, I would recommend going straight to the iodine therapy, magnesium therapy, and sauna therapy. That's what I noticed the biggest improvement using. Nebulized colloidal silver is okay, but I think iodine is better still, since you can just drink it in a few seconds, instead of spending 20 minutes nebulizing the CS. Plus the iodine stays in your system longer then the colloidal silver.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:24 am